Micro 1030: I tell you what I'm doing | Mafia Wins!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: cows confirmed scum opener
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also im miller
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i hardclaim cyclone - i started the game knowing all the mafia members from the start.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

everyone on this page is conftown
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 25, toxictaipan wrote:VOTE: DkKoba
mad cuz bad
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

LMAO
Are u actually serious?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: toxic
Explain your intentions/thoughts process - HONESTLY - now. If you dont I'll consider you scumslipped.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 32, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 28, toxictaipan wrote:Solid come back. You're the one with a vote still up for a "conftown" player per your own statement. I would have expected an unvote if you weren't scum.
why an unvote instead of a vote for enchant, if they're the only person not covered by the conftown statement? were you aware of this part?
DkKoba wrote:VOTE: toxic
Explain your intentions/thoughts process - HONESTLY - now. If you dont I'll consider you scumslipped.
i'm a monkey because the closest thing i see to a scumslip is the unwillingness to state anything related to an opinion on my alignment, combined with "'conftown' player per your own statement"
I'm amping the pressure up to 100 bc i got pissed off.
I don't think the reasoning was genuine + the entrance was scummy.

My post abt conftown was clearly a joke- i dont actually have any reads beyond light pings and my vote meant nothing there.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #40 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

i haven't seen a hockey town game yet but ive been town vs scum him and also coached him while being scum with him - and I get different vibes from both those games rn.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

that is to say though - I was snowed by hockey in the game he was scum in, even with a cheater who knew he was scum trying to convince me he is scum lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #43 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

hey toxic - regardless of your alignment - most people at this table have meta on me - and they are saying what i've said so far is NAI (correct) - if you THINK you know better than them, you are big Wrong and a clown.

now dialogue with me instead of pretending like you're better than me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #47 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 45, toxictaipan wrote:
In post 43, DkKoba wrote:hey toxic - regardless of your alignment - most people at this table have meta on me - and they are saying what i've said so far is NAI (correct) - if you THINK you know better than them, you are big Wrong and a clown.

I've never been a huge fan of meta, but ok. I'm playing this game not the last game. That's just a personal opinion, though.

How do you feel about Hockey's vote on Save The Dragon?
I think its a bit silly but is NAI for hockey from my vibes because of personality.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... -II/page12

here is 1 scum game that hockey was in with me, we did scum theater and i coached him pretty hard. i'd link the other one but that site was really bad LOL

(also it ends on d1 because i caught someone cheating by having town TMI with plausible way to cheat)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

did you read the hockey scumgame STD?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its.. a mafia game std just on a different site...

(boomer alert)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i linked the game as it was in my bookmarks lol i didnt care to link the OP page
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

many of the best mafia players have cheated at some point in their playtime, no need to discredit something completely unrelated to even playing the game. game modding has nothing to do with cheating in the game itself.

there's a good reason i am very good at *catching* cheaters, even if the medium is different.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

anyways im drunk and going off topic, I find it interesting you did pull an excuse to not analyze the scum game from that game to update your read based on your town meta experience.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

LMAO
My fucking scumgame is S tier when it comes to mimicking how i form reads as town so for you to accuse me of that is so fucking fake.

My d1 as scum are the most genuine looking *always*.

I won't drop the secret to what scum me does very differently until later but LMAOOOO you're so reaching.

Please cite which reads give you this vibe because as far as im concerned i have not given a single one other than to call you scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i will shut you down so quick i dont care what alignment you are - you're going to *learn* this game. Just because your join date shows youve played twice as long as me doesnt mean you have more experience than me - and you're about to see it. Chat mafia players assemble!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

"Damn koba is afraid to townread a slot that snowed them hard in the past thats fake reads lole"

im being charitable enough to not do the opposite just becausd they fooled me once because i like winning.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

holy shit im mad i need to step away lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you need to first have S tier level scum games
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the only people who suffer from "meta-jerking" are poor scum players who cannot play against their meta.

I refuse your olive branch.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (isolation #25) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ember I'll let you sit and think about how you fucked up

all you've done is say I'm toxic - not that i'm scum, with a lie thrown in to try to frame me as scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (isolation #26) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

scum barks I bite back
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (isolation #27) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I'll tell you a secret - People who rand scum against me for the first time think I'm an easy push because I word things awkwardly and am prone to emotion.

Those people end up with *heavy* regret later, and even have self hammered themselves for me :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ember also spewing toxic as their partner via shitty distancing is the cherry on top tbh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #29) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 80, Emberbloom wrote:
In post 43, DkKoba wrote:hey toxic - regardless of your alignment - most people at this table have meta on me
If you're playing this game to win and not your future games, then I feel like leaning on your past games so heavily, kinda goes against the spirit of that rule.
This was literally explained later about stuff that is NAI about me, nice try trying to use this against me tho LMAO
In post 68, DkKoba wrote:i will shut you down so quick i dont care what alignment you are - you're going to *learn* this game.
This post above is also kinda gross, because I'd rather you hunt scum than just lay into someone to try and "teach them a lesson". Especially someone who's admitted they lost interest and came back. Do you know who else lost interest in mafia for a long time? Myself. I'm glad I'm playing under a new username, so that players here don't waste their time looking at games from six plus years ago that I couldn't even remember playing at this point. (see cows' ).

are you sad I might be a tough push?

Anyway.

Koba, it seems like you're getting more into an argument about Meta and its use ITT, rather than contribute anything substantial to the game. How does - telling people your current posting is 'confirmed' Not Alignment Indicative according to witness - differ from a trust tell, or at least not get similar enough in argument?
HAHAHHA is this scum venting about how they cant use stuff they would normally try to use as ammo against me? rich as hell. what is this supposed to mean ember? Why is what I've said insubstantial? Its literally early game and you think that im going to wax and wane some amazing analysis? what i posted was perfectly sound for early game - can you show how every other person in the game so far has posted more substantial content than I? I would love for you to do so.

In post 67, DkKoba wrote:Please cite which reads give you this vibe because as far as im concerned
i have not given a single one
other than to call you scum.

Did you not just link an entire offsite game and everything to explain your read on Hockey? Actually, it was toxic - the person you're calling scum - who was the first person to ask you about Hockey. You essentially said your read was not alignment indicative, but also that your exp with Hockey has only been with scum!Hock, yes? Implying this is town!Hock?
I said I am HESITANT about reading hockey as town here because i got snowed - you dont get to lie via omission. I will call you out everytime. You are done.

Well, I'm surprised you went that deep into all of -gestures- that mess, instead of asking why toxic was inquiring about the vote. Given that Hockey had voted STD... for voting toxic. You engaged with the person you're calling scum to defend your read
i do this all the time especially early game because I am actually evaluating those people - YOU YOURSELF SAID THEIR EARLY POSTS WERE BAD AND THEN SAID THERE WAS A GOOD ONE LATER - so don't even try to give me this shit
, and are attacking people for calling out your use of Meta as a defense, yet didn't bother:
- asking about the chainsaw defense above, at all.

- inquiring more about toxic's lack of vote and blatant lurking (as toxic admitted to leaving as bait).

- or even my own post calling interactions between four players "noise" and blatantly choosing not to interact. (but were fine with also voting toxic who I started an easy pressure wagon for; showing you have the capability to
appear
like you're scumhunting at minimum)

And yet. You had multiple points to find something to latch on to, yet you seem to only have "light pings" as reads; casting implied town vibes on Hockey and scum vibes on STD along the way in .
hockey was barely the whim of a vibe - and STD was fake pressure to push out of RVS - this is how i play the early game often. got anything better?

I don't like this playstyle. It looks genuine, sure, but you're not actually
doing
anything?
HAHHAHA we aren't even at post 100 my guy - looks like you realized this during this post and had to pivot into trying to shade me on purpose

In post 67, DkKoba wrote:My fucking scumgame is S tier when it comes to mimicking how i form reads as town so for you to accuse me of that is so fucking fake.

My d1 as scum are the most genuine looking *always*.
Hey, Koba. Just because the games titled, "I tell you what I'm doing", doesn't mean that's like, a post restriction for
you
:lol: but how is this post scummy bud? Why did you include it? Oh wait right - its fluff to make your case seem bigger than it is.

VOTE: Koba

Why tunnel in on toxic for voting you while you're handwaving Hockey's RVS vote on you due to 'personality'? Why did you genuinely answer someone who you thought was scum and was trying to "pressure" instead of applying more pressure or wondering why toxic was inquiring? Why not ask about me voting someone
outside
you/cows/HockeyFan?

Why not push Hock for reasoning on his STD chainsaw vote - if you were legitimately trying to solve this game via a meta playstyle - given your small sample size with his meta, then?

In post 75, DkKoba wrote:
In post 73, toxictaipan wrote:Also I haven't claimed once that I have more experience than you or alluded to my start date. I'm rusty, so what? Feel free to keep calling me a clown. Maybe you and the handful of other active players on this site can meta-jerk each other enough to run off any other returning players from having fun at the game too.
I refuse your olive branch.
As another player coming back off a long burnout, regardless of anyone's alignment here, I concur with toxic.

Maybe dialogue with us instead of pretending like you're better than us.

holy balls i got bored in ediitng in replies - this shit is all fluffy bullshit.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (isolation #30) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok nvm maybe toxic is town and im just big mad lol

but ember is *definitely* scum

VOTE: ember

we humbling ourselves here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (isolation #31) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im like looking back at the interaction i had and im like "holy shit this is actually towny way to react" and like seeingm y reaction like "lol you idiot koba that shit was towny stfu"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (isolation #32) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 30, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: toxic
nothing
In post 40, DkKoba wrote:i haven't seen a hockey town game yet but ive been town vs scum him and also coached him while being scum with him - and I get different vibes from both those games rn.
substantial
In post 41, DkKoba wrote:that is to say though - I was snowed by hockey in the game he was scum in, even with a cheater who knew he was scum trying to convince me he is scum lmao
btw
In post 47, DkKoba wrote:
In post 45, toxictaipan wrote:
In post 43, DkKoba wrote:hey toxic - regardless of your alignment - most people at this table have meta on me - and they are saying what i've said so far is NAI (correct) - if you THINK you know better than them, you are big Wrong and a clown.

I've never been a huge fan of meta, but ok. I'm playing this game not the last game. That's just a personal opinion, though.

How do you feel about Hockey's vote on Save The Dragon?
I think its a bit silly but is NAI for hockey from my vibes because of personality.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

keep lying it fuels me :oops:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (isolation #34) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

hockey - what specifically reminds you of my scumgame?
Also keep in mind i tries extra extra hard bc radiantcowbells was in that game so
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (isolation #35) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 103, Galron wrote:I think I may know what meta-jerking is. Stroking your meta to advance your wincon in a different game.

It's actually part of this site's meta. You could almost subtitle the site name with it.
I don't understand - i play to win everygame, i just tend to play much better when i can townlock half the playerlist within 24 hours, something I'm not as confident with this playerlist for good reason based on experience.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

i have like a small idea of read projections- meaning predictions based on tonal entrances/content thus far how I feel people will tell over time and I'll make a nice pretty graphic later - some of the low posters i have good vibes on based on experience/feeling out the thought process they reached to make the few posts they did. One of those is obvuously enchant who I've had good success shielding when town recently.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 107, Galron wrote:
In post 105, DkKoba wrote:
In post 103, Galron wrote:I think I may know what meta-jerking is. Stroking your meta to advance your wincon in a different game.

It's actually part of this site's meta. You could almost subtitle the site name with it.
I don't understand - i play to win everygame, i just tend to play much better when i can townlock half the playerlist within 24 hours, something I'm not as confident with this playerlist for good reason based on experience.
I don't think we're on the same page. I'm talking about a player shoving their meta down other people's throats in order to achieve their wincon. Nothing about not playing to win.
im a player who gets scumread based on majority conventional reading methods becauae I lie and manupulate as town to win - thus why i focus on making sure my meta is known so at the least people treat those plays as NAI.

Whats your take on hockey rn?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

no, its me being honest that this player list of players ive read completely wrong before or people ive never played with - minus enchant.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (isolation #39) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 114, Galron wrote:I can roll with that. It appears to be a function of the smaller player list. But that takes us way off base.

Whose your most difficult read rn?
STD probably TBQH if we eliminate ppl i don't have exp with.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (isolation #40) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

I dont wonder
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (isolation #41) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

Hockey saw me petty fight as town too so dunno why they lying tbh think emoji
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #42) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

Still scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (isolation #43) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

also vibes say i can bin enough people town for at least d1 where we can actually have a very high chance of limming scum today - I have several people I would not lim d1 at this point since last night, and some more after some thought.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #44) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

i looked at the playerlist and when i took out the names i want to bin as town for today im only left with hockey and ember :x
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (isolation #45) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 132, Save The Dragons wrote:i thought you were townreading hockey or did i misunderstand
I said I had like light townpings from their entrance - its more i dont feel comfortable binning them over everyone else and they fall below the bar i want to reach.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #46) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 133, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 126, DkKoba wrote:Hockey saw me petty fight as town too so dunno why they lying tbh think emoji
Yes, u did argue with someone in the game where you were town, but from what i recall, not *as* much as the 2nd game
yeah almost like i was trying to shut cyclone down who was cheating and would not give up on me because they knew i was scum LMAO - that argument would have stopped way earlier if cyclone was playing fair.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #47) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 137, toxictaipan wrote:VOTE: Emberbloom

I'm kinda feeling Ember/Hockey team at this juncture. I too got buddy-up vibes from his defense of me at first read through.
no hard feelings? :oops:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #48) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think the way cows has treated my slot has been towny so far but im biased obviously.

and i see nothing that screams differently from the 2 town games we've had together.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #49) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 148, toxictaipan wrote:
In post 141, cowsloveSushirolls wrote: do you have a preferred way of solving? the way you do it seems pretty reminiscent of older games i've read (which ofc checks out) but i don't know where exactly the pushing is taking you rn
(i think this would've been significantly more useful a couple of hours ago since you've made yourself clear + there's a lot more information i need to chew on but that was what i was thinking at the time)
Not in particular. Since age, experience, and time since last played apparently are the only interesting things about me, let's clear up a little of that. In my total career I can probably count on my two hands the total number of games I've ever played. I don't consider myself an expert, or even good necessarily. I take each game differently based on the situations presented and try new things. I haven't trademarked a style per se. I put feelers out, try to gather reads, and deduce what I can early game based on who bites on what. Later game when we have more content, I can and will dissect into things more.

I think one of the biggest challenges is that being bad at being town (essentially what Dk was trying to say about me I think?) doesn't equal scum every time. In my experience it seems people kind of forget that and just scum lock on small stuff early game.
In post 138, DkKoba wrote: no hard feelings? :oops:
Nah. I just didn't want to get the game stuck on being told I suck the whole time lol. But hey, we got folks talking (well, at least some of them) so there's that.

Does anyone else think Hockey intentionally skipped over me scumspecting him without any real reasoning given to hopefully not draw further attention to it?
thats generally how he reacted to pressure as scum iirc - either omgus or ignore - i'd have to reread, i dont want to misrep hockey here if i'm wrong, but hockey can correct the record himself if i am wrong before i do reread stuff.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (isolation #50) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 150, DkKoba wrote:
In post 141, cowsloveSushirolls wrote: do you have a preferred way of solving? the way you do it seems pretty reminiscent of older games i've read (which ofc checks out) but i don't know where exactly the pushing is taking you rn
(i think this would've been significantly more useful a couple of hours ago since you've made yourself clear + there's a lot more information i need to chew on but that was what i was thinking at the time)
Not in particular. Since age, experience, and time since last played apparently are the only interesting things about me, let's clear up a little of that. In my total career I can probably count on my two hands the total number of games I've ever played. I don't consider myself an expert, or even good necessarily. I take each game differently based on the situations presented and try new things. I haven't trademarked a style per se. I put feelers out, try to gather reads, and deduce what I can early game based on who bites on what. Later game when we have more content, I can and will dissect into things more.

I think one of the biggest challenges is that being bad at being town (essentially what Dk was trying to say about me I think?) doesn't equal scum every time. In my experience it seems people kind of forget that and just scum lock on small stuff early game.
Nah. I just didn't want to get the game stuck on being told I suck the whole time lol. But hey, we got folks talking (well, at least some of them) so there's that.

Does anyone else think Hockey intentionally skipped over me scumspecting him without any real reasoning given to hopefully not draw further attention to it?
thats generally how he reacted to pressure as scum iirc - either omgus or ignore - i'd have to reread, i dont want to misrep hockey here if i'm wrong, but hockey can correct the record himself if i am wrong before i do reread stuff.
@hockey
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #51) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

maybe its love
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (isolation #52) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 164, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
HockeyFan wrote:if thats the case, yea then 150 is pretty spot on lol
i like this because it shows that he forgot about the s tier scum method of deflecting to a partner when pushed which, i think he has done more than once :cool:
If hockey were confirmed green to you - and ember was a flipped scum - what would you be looking at for a partner?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #53) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

enchant locktown
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (isolation #54) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 150, DkKoba wrote:

the way im gonna emd embers whole career when i get home
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #55) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 201, Save The Dragons wrote:UNVOTE:
coward
big wall does not a town make
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (isolation #56) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

also the tldr response to ember is that he's talking how his ass about my lack of thought process and is just contriving his own logic to push an agenda - literally he is working from the assumption that he is scumreading me - and then making up reasons to support that -> not the other way around. That is how town who is tunneled or scum operate.
and im betting the latter here because he is not showing any concrete takes on any slots outside of me and is desperate to discredit me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #57) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 203, Save The Dragons wrote:i unvoted cowslovesushirolls
oh lmao

Good unvote then my apologies
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (isolation #58) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

but like - yes im playing good cop and bad cop and trying to solve holsitically - and *fucking surprise* townies reads change a lot in the early game because theyre evaluating new info quickly. Its the static people that are >rand scum here - its hilarious that my attempt to explore more than 1 possible solve is being attempted to be construed as scummy and i want ember to flail more.

this is literally how scum act when they think im a viable mislim and then i pull the uno reverse on them - i eagerly await your partner joining on me if any townies vote - i have my own thoughts on the VCA should that happen but yeah (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #59) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

I have explanations for each action you tried to accuse me of having scum motive - i play unorthodox and those who've played with me know that. I play manipulative as town by making scum think they're comfortable more often than not and then spring the trap on them.

What you're accusing me of essentially in summary - is playing my regular town meta of early evaluation - and its super hilarious because i intentionally play that way to bait scum because i also know it looks really easy to use against me :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #60) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

ill answer a couple that stand out that i want to answer:

why i asked about solving in a hockey town world? - i thought at the time cows might be scum so i wanted them to force them to expend some thought process outside of the easy partner accusation and lock them into thoughts there - its hard to explain but i just wanted to better evaluate cows because ive had an issue reading them without tinfoiling them.

Why i changed my mind on hockey after saying they have a townlean and saying im afraid to townread them? - this one is simply answered by reading the damm game - i already mentioned - and linked - the game where hockey snowed me when they scummed against me. I have respect for their scumgame in terms of being able to feel town - thus i am paranoid of them more.

Also like - why the fuck are you trying to still use a page 1 joke against me like i was literally just meming (obviously to get reactions- and you ate it like a starved dog LMaO) - and like id think someone might have the awareness to understand that its a pointless thing to think has bad intentions- unless you want to fluff up a fake case against someone. I just dont see town plausibility in trying to continue using that.

and finally - enchant read - enchant and I both have slavic languages as our native tongue, and thus we speak in a somewhat implicit way that at least i can read pretty well - i have surprisingly decent vibe reads on russian players and i feel this is why. Its fuckint crazy but dont question it - ive just learned to understand the implicit thought process behind the post

Nothing else in there was even remotely worth responding to because i forgot and dont care because ive debunked enough to show its a garbage case.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #61) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

fucking easy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #62) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

std i forgot how i learned to read you correctly since that large we were in last time and im actually getting tilted over it LOL but like im 100% still binning you town here i just dont have that click "aha yep lock town std" moment I did that game - maybe like that comes d2 (but wont really matter bc ember scum flip will cause me to be dead lol)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #63) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

having a birthday during games in my anecdotal experience is >rand scum no fucking lie LMAOOOOO
(Which is like not a reason im scumreading them its just funny the statistics happen that way RIP sonrio)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (isolation #64) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

when u take more time to point out lack of usage of she/her and then leave - i dont care that its srs, you had the energy to look through the game - make -post links- and then refused to even acknowledge the reubuttal to your case - because you're partially weaponizing this(I'm not going to say this isnt a serious thing for you - but like - you clearly have read the whole game up to that point and are partially using that as a distraction to ignore responding to me. You're not slick as I've been guilty of this too) - as you have *not* said a single thing *until* you attempt at shrugging off the pressure on you onto me was responded to effectively - which is just a coincidence that cannot be ignored.

Regardless - my bad for misgendering, I misread and misremembered. Plus - people generally use they/them as a default in order to maintain thought flow when writing up a post whilist not misgendering someone - don't try to make people feel bad for doing that directly thanks - one trans person to what I assume is another - as cognitive load is a real thing and yes you can request and have people avoid using they/them - but the reason people us it is because cognitive load.(at least for my case).

but still like kinda hilarious you had part of your case completely reubtted and you used this issue to try to pretend like you hadn't seen it and an excuse to not respond to it because the effort put into making that post is not proportional to the level of effort required to reasonably not have the energy to at least *acknowledge* the rebuttal. as in - you actually *did* read it - you parsed it and didn't reply.

So please - don't weaponize being misgendered in this way - its not cool.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (isolation #65) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

basically yes i feel bad but i feel significantly less bad because you're using this as an excuse to advance your wincon.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (isolation #66) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Also I believe I figured out who Ember's main is - so there's that.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (isolation #67) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

watching kaiji and occasionally refreshing this thread so im watching intently ~~ let's see what you do cows.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (isolation #68) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

guys i lied a cute girl texted me and we've been having a converstion
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #69) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 232, Emberbloom wrote:
In post 219, DkKoba wrote:So please - don't weaponize being misgendered in this way - its not cool.
In post 220, DkKoba wrote:basically yes i feel bad but i feel significantly less bad because you're using this as an excuse to advance your wincon.
Oh,
fuck you

You're lucky I have more respect for the players and the mods or I'd replace out. I also don't want this slot limmed with three days til deadline.

My eyes glazed over the rest of anything you said. Ya'll will get content from me tomorrow when I stop seething at this bullshit.

Night.
regardless of the stuff being vented about - the choice to avoid a response is a scumclaim here and this slot is in anti spew mode.

trying to sway the game with OGI and inapproriate AtE is disgusting btw

ember is just someone backed into a corner kicking out and she is resorting to these tactics because she has no response to my rebuttal.

She is angry at me accusing her of manipulation - yes - but one who is actually sure and thinks their reasons are actually correct would in their anger also react to the rebuttal.

instead we have a complete shutdown.

I honestly am disappointed because i think you really are flipping scum here and it would actually be more respectful if you flipped town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (isolation #70) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

galron if you're not seeing the scumcase - give me the towncase.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #71) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

null is where scum hang out in the average players reads so should be good enough to not defend
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (isolation #72) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

hey galron how is that a scumtell?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #73) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

Also my apologies for assuming ember was trying to be emotionally manipulative - i still maintain the lack of response to anything else is scummy but i retract my accusation of manipulation and apologize.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (isolation #74) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

actually let me rephrase that: why do you believe my play cammot be from town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (isolation #75) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

Galron stop deflecting.
If i link you a sample of 5 normal games where i was town - can you identify this "casing" you're claiming im lacking?
(I know the answer to that- im just seeing if you'll lie)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (isolation #76) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

fwiw cows im fairly sure enchant hates voting early if iirc - might be mixing him up with someome else so dont quote me-
not sure about cows but they have a chat mafia background which also can default to not wanting to vote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (isolation #77) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

The way i messed up who i was replying to LOL inmean/I meant toxic
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (isolation #78) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 262, Enchant wrote:When i am not voting i apply pressure on all players equally.
never change enchant :lol: :lol: :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (isolation #79) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

hey ember just because the game theme is "i tell you what im doing" doesnt mean you need to do the same thing for every player here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (isolation #80) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

(yes that is an accusation of iioa)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #81) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

(The joke was funnier in my head ok i laughed)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (isolation #82) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

what is your issue with enchant in simpler terms?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (isolation #83) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 293, Galron wrote:
In post 291, DkKoba wrote:what is your issue with enchant in simpler terms?
His posts seem to come from town, but like 4 are substantive. (that's just a guess) He's apparently paying attention - -he gave a full reads list -- but he's not helping me decide who the best elimination today is.
Well you summed up why enchant is limbait as town LMAOOO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (isolation #84) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 300, Emberbloom wrote:Dinner with a Strawman
by Emberbloom

"Ember is scum. Look, everyone; we caught her."

"Alright, your reasons?"

"You see? Obvious scum posting. My read from earlier has not changed."

"What read? The only thing you've said is-"

"Ah, digging your own grave again, are we? Look at the scummy scum flail."

"You haven't -"

"Now remember, analyze things instead of just stating things. You scum, you."

---

I forget sometimes mafia is an exercise in being gaslit.
If you'd like i can cut out everything you've said that is just a restatement of whats happened in the game without any follow up on it and show you with how little we are left with.
Because tbh I am savoring seeing you flip red because to me you're about as discreet as a wet badger rn.

like show me thought processes not game summaries.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #85) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

you unvoted me because you realized you have no chance of getting enough votes on me while i do have every chance of getting enough on you so you have to find an alternative lol

yeah im tunneled but i believe im right and im able to reeval if gou actually towntell which i am proven to be able to do in the last - im not like i used to be with them anymore.

like honestly just dont feel ur even thinking about slots in a way thats honest - like your big post lowkey shows that in the way its just a summary of actions and not an interpretation of thought process.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (isolation #86) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 307, Enchant wrote:Also there's one issue which i wanted adress.

Should we No-Elim today? Because we kinda will be forced to do it anyway (not even number of players), so it could be good to do it when mafia have less chances to snipe potential PRs.
We likely either have a vig or a venge or a doc. we should avoid doing so since we can gain a mislim anyways.

if you're vig and think you wont get nightkilled tonight - try avoiding shooting btw, better to shoot into a smaller pool of players with more flips(more info)[just my 2 cents on it]
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (isolation #87) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 311, Galron wrote:If I were you DkKoba, I'd remove Pooky's quote from your sig. Makes me double thing everything.
is that what your pet cat wants? :twisted:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #88) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 309, Galron wrote:How many vigs are disciplined enought to no kill.
probably like 2 total.

ydrasse is 1 person i've seen holster, and I'm another :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (isolation #89) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh fuck day ends today

i actually am super busy today because its my mom's bday weekend + im spending time with my boyfriend, ill try to focus extra time here later if i can but my opinions havent changed. i just won a large normal largely due to a chain reaction of events stemming from a godread i had on a player etc. so im in good spirits at least :D
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #90) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

also idr if i fakeclaimed miler but im not miller so if there a cop id love to be cleared if ember doesnt flip red and i look like a clown LMFAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (isolation #91) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

ember not self hammering to ensure an elim was really cool
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (isolation #92) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

once ember flips town i definitely would have been on track to reeval onto cows at least
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”