Micro 1030: I tell you what I'm doing | Mafia Wins!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 150, DkKoba wrote:
In post 148, toxictaipan wrote:
In post 141, cowsloveSushirolls wrote: do you have a preferred way of solving? the way you do it seems pretty reminiscent of older games i've read (which ofc checks out) but i don't know where exactly the pushing is taking you rn
(i think this would've been significantly more useful a couple of hours ago since you've made yourself clear + there's a lot more information i need to chew on but that was what i was thinking at the time)
Not in particular. Since age, experience, and time since last played apparently are the only interesting things about me, let's clear up a little of that. In my total career I can probably count on my two hands the total number of games I've ever played. I don't consider myself an expert, or even good necessarily. I take each game differently based on the situations presented and try new things. I haven't trademarked a style per se. I put feelers out, try to gather reads, and deduce what I can early game based on who bites on what. Later game when we have more content, I can and will dissect into things more.

I think one of the biggest challenges is that being bad at being town (essentially what Dk was trying to say about me I think?) doesn't equal scum every time. In my experience it seems people kind of forget that and just scum lock on small stuff early game.
In post 138, DkKoba wrote: no hard feelings? :oops:
Nah. I just didn't want to get the game stuck on being told I suck the whole time lol. But hey, we got folks talking (well, at least some of them) so there's that.

Does anyone else think Hockey intentionally skipped over me scumspecting him without any real reasoning given to hopefully not draw further attention to it?
thats generally how he reacted to pressure as scum iirc - either omgus or ignore - i'd have to reread, i dont want to misrep hockey here if i'm wrong, but hockey can correct the record himself if i am wrong before i do reread stuff.
the way im gonna emd embers whole career when i get home
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:22 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

UNVOTE:
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 201, Save The Dragons wrote:UNVOTE:
coward
big wall does not a town make
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:26 am

i unvoted cowslovesushirolls
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

also the tldr response to ember is that he's talking how his ass about my lack of thought process and is just contriving his own logic to push an agenda - literally he is working from the assumption that he is scumreading me - and then making up reasons to support that -> not the other way around. That is how town who is tunneled or scum operate.
and im betting the latter here because he is not showing any concrete takes on any slots outside of me and is desperate to discredit me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 203, Save The Dragons wrote:i unvoted cowslovesushirolls
oh lmao

Good unvote then my apologies
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

but like - yes im playing good cop and bad cop and trying to solve holsitically - and *fucking surprise* townies reads change a lot in the early game because theyre evaluating new info quickly. Its the static people that are >rand scum here - its hilarious that my attempt to explore more than 1 possible solve is being attempted to be construed as scummy and i want ember to flail more.

this is literally how scum act when they think im a viable mislim and then i pull the uno reverse on them - i eagerly await your partner joining on me if any townies vote - i have my own thoughts on the VCA should that happen but yeah (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

I have explanations for each action you tried to accuse me of having scum motive - i play unorthodox and those who've played with me know that. I play manipulative as town by making scum think they're comfortable more often than not and then spring the trap on them.

What you're accusing me of essentially in summary - is playing my regular town meta of early evaluation - and its super hilarious because i intentionally play that way to bait scum because i also know it looks really easy to use against me :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

ill answer a couple that stand out that i want to answer:

why i asked about solving in a hockey town world? - i thought at the time cows might be scum so i wanted them to force them to expend some thought process outside of the easy partner accusation and lock them into thoughts there - its hard to explain but i just wanted to better evaluate cows because ive had an issue reading them without tinfoiling them.

Why i changed my mind on hockey after saying they have a townlean and saying im afraid to townread them? - this one is simply answered by reading the damm game - i already mentioned - and linked - the game where hockey snowed me when they scummed against me. I have respect for their scumgame in terms of being able to feel town - thus i am paranoid of them more.

Also like - why the fuck are you trying to still use a page 1 joke against me like i was literally just meming (obviously to get reactions- and you ate it like a starved dog LMaO) - and like id think someone might have the awareness to understand that its a pointless thing to think has bad intentions- unless you want to fluff up a fake case against someone. I just dont see town plausibility in trying to continue using that.

and finally - enchant read - enchant and I both have slavic languages as our native tongue, and thus we speak in a somewhat implicit way that at least i can read pretty well - i have surprisingly decent vibe reads on russian players and i feel this is why. Its fuckint crazy but dont question it - ive just learned to understand the implicit thought process behind the post

Nothing else in there was even remotely worth responding to because i forgot and dont care because ive debunked enough to show its a garbage case.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

fucking easy
retired
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:49 am

almost too easy
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:57 am

hockey, why did you vote ember
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

std i forgot how i learned to read you correctly since that large we were in last time and im actually getting tilted over it LOL but like im 100% still binning you town here i just dont have that click "aha yep lock town std" moment I did that game - maybe like that comes d2 (but wont really matter bc ember scum flip will cause me to be dead lol)
retired
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:04 am

i pride myself on being somewhat difficult to read

im hesitant to vote for someone on their birthday
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

having a birthday during games in my anecdotal experience is >rand scum no fucking lie LMAOOOOO
(Which is like not a reason im scumreading them its just funny the statistics happen that way RIP sonrio)
retired
Emberbloom
Emberbloom
Townie
Emberbloom
Townie
Townie

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:43 am

Post by Emberbloom »

Hey. Pause.

Could we maybe use my correct pronouns, please? I was gonna give y'all a pass and didn't call it out til now, but I'm starting to get very uncomfortable.

My pronouns are she/her.

Posts where I've been called "they/them":
- Koba
- Hockey
- Galron
- cows
- Hockey
- Galron
- STD
- Koba.

Posts with male pronouns (Koba):
- "my guy"
- he him his

Posts with she/her:
- thank you, toxic

@Mod
: could we get a reminder to check and respect player pronouns? Thanks.

Content later. Unpause.
Hope is a fragile emotion, my friend. It isn't real. It exists only in the imagination. If you believe there is hope, there is hope. If you don't believe there is hope, there isn't.

And so we go.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by T3 »

Votecount:
  • Emberbloom (3): DkKoba, toxictaipan, HockeyFan
    Enchant (1): Galron
    DkKoba (1): Emberbloom
With 8 alive it takes 5 to eliminate.
Day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-10-16 21:27:01).
I am sitting on a white couch typing on my computer while doing homework.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by T3 »

Per request, this a reminder to use correct pronouns.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:11 pm

i hate to be pedantic but i gotta self-advocate here: the noun in my sentence was "someone" therefore the pronoun "their" is correct as it refers to "someone."

i will do my best to respect pronouns and be more careful with their usage and if i make a mistake let me know and i will correct it.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

when u take more time to point out lack of usage of she/her and then leave - i dont care that its srs, you had the energy to look through the game - make -post links- and then refused to even acknowledge the reubuttal to your case - because you're partially weaponizing this(I'm not going to say this isnt a serious thing for you - but like - you clearly have read the whole game up to that point and are partially using that as a distraction to ignore responding to me. You're not slick as I've been guilty of this too) - as you have *not* said a single thing *until* you attempt at shrugging off the pressure on you onto me was responded to effectively - which is just a coincidence that cannot be ignored.

Regardless - my bad for misgendering, I misread and misremembered. Plus - people generally use they/them as a default in order to maintain thought flow when writing up a post whilist not misgendering someone - don't try to make people feel bad for doing that directly thanks - one trans person to what I assume is another - as cognitive load is a real thing and yes you can request and have people avoid using they/them - but the reason people us it is because cognitive load.(at least for my case).

but still like kinda hilarious you had part of your case completely reubtted and you used this issue to try to pretend like you hadn't seen it and an excuse to not respond to it because the effort put into making that post is not proportional to the level of effort required to reasonably not have the energy to at least *acknowledge* the rebuttal. as in - you actually *did* read it - you parsed it and didn't reply.

So please - don't weaponize being misgendered in this way - its not cool.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

basically yes i feel bad but i feel significantly less bad because you're using this as an excuse to advance your wincon.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Also I believe I figured out who Ember's main is - so there's that.
retired
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 211, Save The Dragons wrote:hockey, why did you vote ember
nothing has changed from tbh. Also, her agenda against Koba seems meh, not much game-movign content on other players too, and low activity(this is not AI but its worth pointing you)

also, ember, sorry, i will remember to use she/her
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by cowsloveSushirolls »

cows is here
first,
In post 215, Emberbloom wrote:
Could we maybe use my correct pronouns, please? I was gonna give y'all a pass and didn't call it out til now, but I'm starting to get very uncomfortable.
i apologize, ember. promising to do better

gimme a moment to do other cool things
selling fuit gummy at an affordable price
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

watching kaiji and occasionally refreshing this thread so im watching intently ~~ let's see what you do cows.
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”