Final Fantasy XIV - A Realm Reborn Mafia (Game Over)

RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5440 (isolation #400) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 5436, Mandelbrot wrote:
In post 5434, RealCheeks wrote:Wait..maybe swap MB with STD because they don't make sense with Wheme. Eh I'll iso each one below top tier and reconfirm but it does feel a lot easier now.
~C
Do justify having us barely above the bottom tier.

That's a grudge read, lol.

- House
Fine it's a grudge but tbh I wouldn't have ISOd you and kept you there.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5443 (isolation #401) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 5441, Sakura Hana wrote:I dont, but RCheeks doesnt have anyone in the potential strongman PoE in their scumreads, which is weird.
I actually don't think your strongman theory is right so I'm working on a basis that makes sense to me and after you flip me and MB you'll be like omg cheeky is so wise and amazing and I should have listened.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5448 (isolation #402) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 5442, Mandelbrot wrote:But you specified pushes "in the next few days", which would still be this Day.

- House
I think you like reading my posts since you split hairs just to get me to reply ^.^
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5452 (isolation #403) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 5446, Sakura Hana wrote:Of course, unless you're suggesting that scum has a 2 (or more shot) strongman on top of 1/3 of the raids giving +1 shots and another 1/3 of the raids giving strongman without having to use their shots is nice game balance.
I think you got RB'D D1 and that's why scum let you live instead of Romance since the pool all seem town to me now.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5455 (isolation #404) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

I don't know, they had to RB someone.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5462 (isolation #405) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

Like standard scum play is take out protection, block invest then take out invest unless they felt letting doc live was a better choice for some reason. I know not everyone agrees with NKA but on the chance I'm right, that either a strongman doesn't exist OR the strongman is outside of the pool, then due diligence is to see where else scum could be. From my PoV I know you're wrong, so I'll proactively help you along.

The slots I have trouble with are the cute ones like Bell and MB, there's no reason they're explicitly town but they're both townish and adorable which could bite us in the butt.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5466 (isolation #406) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 5461, Sakura Hana wrote:My theory is that RealCheeks got caught faking a townread on their other PoE and now cant backtrack it because they didnt know they'd be PoE'd.
I think this is sufficient evidence to support your theories being flawed.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5467 (isolation #407) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

I hate playing scum, but I'm not THAT bad.... anymore ^.^
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5470 (isolation #408) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

So the other possibility exists that the strongman exists outside the PoE.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5475 (isolation #409) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 4979, Sakura Hana wrote:Anyway.
RealC/Bears
the strongman is within those 2 most likely, but doesnt mean the other cant be the roleblocker, i dont see any reason for the roleblocker to be in day 1 raid tho.
That leaves us with:
dwlee, AA9, STD, Wheme, TC, tictac, myself
Are the only ppl still alive that wasnt in the day 1 raid.
I know it's not me, and you shouldnt either unless you have insane paranoia of me.
it's probably not tictac either due to the flavor claim.
It's probably not TC.
and dwlee's in the raid anyway and mandel is defending them like no tomorrow.
So unless the strongman and roleblocker are exactly mandel/dwlee.

RealC/Bears contains the strongman.
AA9/STD/wheme contains the roleblocker.
OR
Mandel is exactly the strongman and Dwlee is exactly the roleblocker.

Q: Why is the roleblocker not in the raid?

A: I think since the raid was already going to auto succeed thanks to mastina, scum would value more having their 1-shots in the raid than the roleblocker, i doubt the roleblocker isnt infinite shots, but if it isnt then Romance suddenly starts looking more sus to me, so im going to assume the roleblocker is infinite shots, and so they wouldnt be on the raid, we already know Elsa had limited shots and was on it, so it's not unusual to assume another limited shot player would be on it. Cakez also was on it at some point but left.
In post 4980, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1996, GuyInFreezer wrote:Romance
mastina
Mandelbrot
Mystic Bears
Elsa Jay

RealCheeks
Toogeloo
Bell
Here's the day 1 raid, everyone's free to come to their own conclusions
In post 5090, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 5058, mastina wrote:It cannot be Tomorrow Corporation due to Titus tracking TC nowhere on a night we know the roleblocker acted.
I forgot about this
In post 5058, mastina wrote:Speculating further, there is a high chance the scum roleblocker was not in this raid, because if the scum roleblocker were in the raid, there'd be no need for Elsa Jay to fail the raid. There can still be scum in the D2 raid, it just isn't the roleblocker. Since tictac and Dwlee were both in that raid, that leaves the roleblocker pool as precisely:
{ArcAngel9, Whemestar, Save The Dragons}.
This is a good point as well, thanks for this. This helps a lot.
In post 5092, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 5048, Toogeloo wrote:Strongman might be limited shot, but it doesn't necessarily equate to 1-shot, or they could be odd-night even. There is a lot of protection in a doc, commuter and BP raids.
About 2-Shot:
In post 1997, GuyInFreezer wrote:
Mechanics Q & A

Q. What constitutes the ability as "1-shot?"

A. Any abilities that says in your Role PM that says "once per game" is considered as an 1-shot ability.
This along with the fact that every flipped X-Shot so far has 1-Shots i doubt it.
Odd-Night would mean there's a problem with the 3rd raid since it lands exactly on their strongman activation, meaning that read was meaningless in terms of reward.
To further indicate that the strongman wouldnt be 2-Shot, with the ability to refill/add shots in this raid, it gives incentive to the scum strongman to be townread enough to not be veto'd out of the raid, much like RC and Bears were.
However I did say it's a 90% chance, the 10% would be that I was randomly roleblocked by scum Night 1 instead of Mirio being strongman shot, I call it 10% because it's not impossible, just improbable.
And speaking of improbable.

Those that townread all 3 of Mandelbrot, Mystic Bears, Realcheeks
(or if you're one of them and townread the other 2), remember this saying:
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever's left, no matter how improbable, it's the truth.
Here Gamma.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5484 (isolation #410) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 5473, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 5470, RealCheeks wrote:So the other possibility exists that the strongman exists outside the PoE.
~C
No because Mirio died while I was healing him.
So strongman has shot twice within the time they could only have gained a single +1 from the first raid.
If you think strongman has more than 1 shot then:
In post 5446, Sakura Hana wrote:Of course, unless you're suggesting that scum has a 2 (or more shot) strongman on top of 1/3 of the raids giving +1 shots and another 1/3 of the raids giving strongman without having to use their shots is nice game balance.
If you think I got roleblocked then:
In post 5457, Sakura Hana wrote:Over the other ppl on the day 1 raid?
After I said that the day 1 raid wasnt useful to me?
The last reason, if scum have a combination of 1-shot and unlimited roles like RB the from a balance perspective town is bound to have those roles too, so it could be seen that you were a PR that didn't require refills because VTs dont say anything do they?

You could be right, it could just be MB but they're basically signing their death warrant being uncooperative with town. Which I don't think scum do? Unless they need to survive to a certain point for some reason?
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5488 (isolation #411) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

Yes I guess Elsa did but they're in a league of their own.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5494 (isolation #412) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying don't do the PoEs. Definitely follow through with both just be prepared for the unexpected.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5500 (isolation #413) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 5490, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 5488, RealCheeks wrote:Yes I guess Elsa did but they're in a league of their own.
~C
Well since you're so sure MB is town then i guess you're the strongman, sorry not sorry.
I was also sure Elsa was town so yeah fair enough.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5504 (isolation #414) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

Oh MB also defended Wheme.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5509 (isolation #415) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

It would be really funny if it were Bell. I'd nom that.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5513 (isolation #416) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 5507, Mystic Bears wrote:Why is there so much false information oh my god
One moment please caller.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5523 (isolation #417) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 1558, Mystic Bears wrote:uh ok im not reading up. I have choppily caught up anyways but like not reading reading up.
Ok so
1) Arcangel is like the most obvious scum or just scummy town. She seems scummy and that means we should let her bake in the read oven for a while longer.
2) Wheme is probably just scummy town. I feel like he's literally just town and people are being dumb. Like Wheme is always scummy and i don't see anything different this game. he's still scummy as heck and that's basically like town indicative when it comes to wheme

-bearbearnor
In post 2608, Mystic Bears wrote:
In post 2159, Sakura Hana wrote:There's an implication in that the guilty'd player hasnt posted yet, at least not since the hard guilty was announced. Which means none of those posters were it.
If what you say is true it's highly likely the guilty'd player did post now.

Probably [MB, RealC]
The first part makes sense. The last part is just no.
In post 2167, Mandelbrot wrote:
In post 2166, Elsa Jay wrote:But what if we elim before she gives us a name? To spice things up a bit.
Are you trying to flip my read of you?

If so, you're succeeding.

- House
Mmmmmmm
In post 2173, Toogeloo wrote:I stand by my hammer yesterday, if anyone wants to flesh it out.

Game was a bit stagnant, we were on Day 10(?) and discussion about anything was pretty much done. No significant pushes against any player had been made. Mom hadn't posted in 2 days, and T3 backed up the fact she has a lurkscum meta. Half her votes came like 2 pages prior to end of day, someone put her at E-1 when E-2 is usually the holding ground, and then dwlee spazzed out with the extra votes on a lurk slot.

Seemed to me hammering was a good idea. If you disagree, you can blow it out your shorts :) .
This is such an odd post.
In post 2174, WhemeStar wrote:Any hammer without a claim that’s not an hour before deadline is a bad hammer
Agreed.
In post 2177, WhemeStar wrote:I feel like waiting on the guilty is kind of dumb but I’m dumb so maybe it’s not dumb

Seems like the day will inevitably result in us orbiting and waiting to see who the guilty is on so talked about a stalled day
10/10 a town Noraa post to make. Full of self awareness and social anxiety or maybe I'm just imagining the latter part.
In post 2186, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 2004, Titus wrote:House, I feel Dwlee is town.
In post 1668, ArcAngel9 wrote:
As on now:

ArcAngel9 - SUPER TOWN MAMA
Qrow and Raven (Gamma Emerald + Nancy Drew 39) - Was reading them scum but they could be town.
Titus - No clue
Toogeloo - Yet to discover
mastina - I am surprised by her playstyle on this game. I want to hear more.
Elsa Jay - No clue
Sakura Hana - Probably Town
Whemestar - Yet to discover
RealCheeks (RCEnigma + CheekyTeeky) - TBD
SirCakez - Probably town
Save The Dragons - Town
Head One and Head Two (T3 + ManateeGal) - Null
dwlee99 - SCUM
tictac - TBD
Momrangal - Null
Mystic Bears (Noraa + Flea the Magician) - Probably Scum
Mandelbrot (House + Yume) - TOWN
Romance - TBD
Bell - Probably town
Mirio - Probably Scum

Tomorrow Corporation - TBD
Partially back today.. No big changes from my last reads!!

I am down to eliminating either Mystic Bears or Dwlee,
We can elim this tomorrow.
In post 2196, Tomorrow Corporation wrote:I'm a doc so I'm happy to save Romance tonight. I'm also not over the fact that I was disallowed from joining yesterday's RAID.

@mod: Et tu, Brute?
This is just scum unless Sakura is scum which is not true given this counterclaim.
In post 2205, Romance wrote:Okay anyways.
VOTE: SirCakez

There’s enough info in D1 for this to feel easy and I don’t wanna drag out half the day teasing this.

Arcangel / Wheme are the top suspects for me based on what they have said about Cakez/what Cakez said about them.
Wagon ahoy!!! [edited: we don't want hammer yet]
In post 2208, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2204, Elsa Jay wrote:I mean... I can believe Sakura is doctor. It makes her earlier statement of "being right but still failed" make more sense.
Yeah, i basically healed mirio but he still died.
Was mad because i've literally never managed to save someone as a doctor, and the one time i was right something interfered with me.
Initially thought strongman, but the current raid reward makes me think it's probably not the case.
scum Roleblocker/strongman stop doctors. What does that have to do with the raid?
In post 2243, Mandelbrot wrote:Honestly, it's a little annoying that I've been throwing all kinds of hints that we're a PR to attract a NK to save town power just to have half the player list drop trou on d2.

- House
Add me to the pile. Powerful pr # Noraa

skim skim skim
In post 2503, Bell wrote:Let me reword, it's actually not unlikely that mystic bears would play with hydra dissonance to their advantage.
I just have no idea if they're doing that here. People have their own opinions about how to play hydras and how they play hydras can vary quite wildly.

For example, I basically play hydras as independent players sharing an alignment and don't try to think things through together.
What. Flea has posted like twice. Where is the dissonance?

Still weirded out by Massy's townread on me but so many scummy people. We leave her be for now. Massy should get on the raid and guarantee it goes thru.
In post 3542, Mystic Bears wrote:I don't follow what momma bear is saying I got the claim but nothing else made sense.
Agree with Elsa TR though. Wheme, not so much. I didn't see an issue with wheme until recently and the issue is that i don't have an issue with him. Thats not supposed to happen. Like i guess its possible he got a mafia skills makeover or something but he's so null-y that I'm concerned. I'm supposed to be like death tunneling him if this was an average game. Idk but Titus on him tonight or some investigative, could be nice.

Sakura on romance.

Titus on [toog, wheme, arcangel] I have a couple other scum reads but I'm not going to reveal them quite yet. I'll make a better pool someday maybe if i remember. probably won't.
In post 3976, Mystic Bears wrote:Ok I have a couple things to say and then gotta bounce
1) anyone that has shit to say about Flea's activity can talk to the hand. you have zero right to do that.
2) I will vote anyone that isn't Elsa or a hard townread of mine. This pool is huge. Whemestar, Realcheeky, Toogeloo, Bell, etc, etc. I will compromise on anything. Literally at this point I'm just 10000% right on Elsa. Town doesn't get run up this easily with no resistance. Like the only damn resistance is me and house. And god knows if House is even town anymore.
In post 4589, Mystic Bears wrote:Ugh whatever I wanted to express my thoughts on Wheme anyways. Wheme is too towny. Thats the issue. I dont know what's wrong with everyone else saying he's scummy. Y'all crazy. He's being like townier than he usually is. And thats why I'm concerned. It's not really like him to be this towny.
In post 4591, Mystic Bears wrote:He's talking with logic and his brain and not just throwing random things at us.

I remember his town game as being super super scummy and messy. I feel like he's a lot more composed and organized here. It's possible that his town game got better and it has been a couple months. I just think it's not that likely. My only hesitation is the fact that he's not that active this game so it makes me think real life might play a part. Like if I was dying because of homework in real life (like I am), I would be a lot more absent and my inability to engage at the level I normally do might make my thoughts more organized. Or something like that. Vibes are heavily impacted by real life.
Ok I misremembered the last posts as thinking he was town not too towny so.

I mean it's still me or you and it wasn't me.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5526 (isolation #418) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

Glgl.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5560 (isolation #419) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 5545, mastina wrote:
In post 5539, Sakura Hana wrote:So you agree that there's a chance that Wheme isnt the roleblocker?
Sure.

I'd prefer if all of {STD, WhemeStar, Mystic Bears, RealCheeks} claimed today so that we could sort the strongman/roleblocker pools effectively.

But lacking them doing so, by default I'm gonna assume WhemeStar is the more likely scum roleblocker in that group.
We've already claimed VT.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5563 (isolation #420) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

Has STD or Wheme claimed? StD softed PR when they were refusing yo get off the raid.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5565 (isolation #421) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

One moment please caller.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5569 (isolation #422) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 2896, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: Join raid
VOTE: TC
In post 2951, Save The Dragons wrote:not getting off
In post 3405, Save The Dragons wrote:UNVOTE:

whew got caught up

i could go for realcheeks, would rather do that than elsa
In post 3414, Save The Dragons wrote:not gonna happen
In post 3417, Save The Dragons wrote:if you're town you want me on the raid
In post 3626, Save The Dragons wrote:Mystic bears is town
In post 3636, Save The Dragons wrote:Why does that make me scum

Why do people think I dont answer things
In post 3640, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 3637, Bell wrote:Cause you don't
I dont know where this came from
In post 3646, Save The Dragons wrote:I'm not answering that
In post 4263, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 4261, Sakura Hana wrote:Btw STD, can you talk about this:
In post 3417, Save The Dragons wrote:if you're town you want me on the raid
i will not unless absolutely forced to
I thought you said you had to be doc'd if you got off the raid, maybe that was someone else? Still don't know why a VT does this.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5574 (isolation #423) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

StD might actually be scum. Someone check that ISO and tell me it's town...
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5583 (isolation #424) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:33 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 5445, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 5443, RealCheeks wrote:
In post 5441, Sakura Hana wrote:I dont, but RCheeks doesnt have anyone in the potential strongman PoE in their scumreads, which is weird.
I actually don't think your strongman theory is right so I'm working on a basis that makes sense to me and after you flip me and MB you'll be like omg cheeky is so wise and amazing and I should have listened.
~C
Why isnt it right?
We reserve the right to think you're way off base until MB flips strongman. We know you're wrong on us so there isn't really anything to prove to us you're right on the rest of the poe, which is only MB at this point.

If we go down here, whatever. But our (or at least my) dying wish is that wheme is the flip tomorrow regardless of whatever your Poe says. That way scum can actually flip and then town can figure out whatever they want to do with whatever role poe they want.
-R
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5602 (isolation #425) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:59 am

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 5597, Mandelbrot wrote:Personally, I think RC still trying to justify a wagon on us after our claim is major scum points.

It would take some Galaxy brain thinking to find a way to believe we leave Titus alive n1 to kill a VT, then not only leave her alive even longer, but empower her to use our scum role to coordinate with town instead of simply killing her or choosing different targets to Neighborize to minimize her information.

She could have paranoia targeted us for quite a while if we were scum, or outed our role before building a town case on us.

dwlee still being alive is even +town points for us, as we've been expecting SOME sort of investigational results since d2, yet he's still alive as well.

On top of that, I've yet to hear anyone complain about Cakez shutting down their hood for a Night the evening H1H2 died, but RC was all too willing to conveniently ignore the logical hoops they'd have to follow in order to reasonably suspect us as being scum after this claim until after I literally shoved the facts of it all in their faces and they begrudgingly backed off "for now". It's not difficult to reach the conclusion that they'll be looking for the slightest excuse to continue their railing against us.

- House
I can't speak for Cheeky but I don't think she's that into you dude.
-R
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5605 (isolation #426) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:15 am

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 5603, Mandelbrot wrote:
In post 5602, RealCheeks wrote:I can't speak for Cheeky but I don't think she's that into you dude.
-R
Exactly. Scum tends to hate town power
dude

- House
It's not as big a deal as you're making it out to be. Also, even in your fantasy world where we are scum and super afraid of your ability to make a hood...... There are no gymnastics to scumread you.

Titus didn't claim day 1. Mirio didn't either so what does mirio being VT have to do with blind target selection from a nk angle?

Titus targeting you doesn't clear you it just confirms your role though tbh it's probably not a scum role and makes sense with cakes role flip. I've been thinking since cakes flipped that faking a guilty on wheme as a PT cop was worth it but ehh.

Point I was making though is Cheeky is covering probable and improbable bases and youre throwing a fit over it. For like 3 days now.
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5647 (isolation #427) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:46 am

Post by RealCheeks »

Tictac what are your thoughts on StD?
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5673 (isolation #428) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 5669, tictac wrote:
In post 5665, Toogeloo wrote:I'm 100% convinced that mastina is town.
is this like 100% convinced normal mafia-speak, or mech convinced where we
actually
don't need the test anymore?
If this raid is a success I don't think it matters too much.
-R
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5690 (isolation #429) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

I don't think there's an RB given Sakura dying and the new pt being created via house.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5691 (isolation #430) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 5675, tictac wrote:
In post 5673, RealCheeks wrote:
In post 5669, tictac wrote:
In post 5665, Toogeloo wrote:I'm 100% convinced that mastina is town.
is this like 100% convinced normal mafia-speak, or mech convinced where we
actually
don't need the test anymore?
If this raid is a success I don't think it matters too much.
-R
i mean, the scum-mastina world is pretty much the only way this is still realistically loseable, so a low-cost test doesn't seem unreasonable to me.
Well I'm thinking the Poe is tight enough that scum is forced to nk Mastina if town. Strongman goes down then it's over so either Mastina IS the strongman or is just town. Idk if Mastina is mechanically eliminated from that Poe I haven't been that invested.

-R
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5693 (isolation #431) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

Wheme hammered early on purpose which could point to scum on raid imo since it allowed scum to fail raid without getting caught.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5698 (isolation #432) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

VOTE: Mystic Bears
RCE are you happy with this vote?
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5700 (isolation #433) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 5697, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 5696, Tomorrow Corporation wrote:We have the guaranteed scum in these last 3 as well.
No?
TC I don't think that's a guaranteed scum lol.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5703 (isolation #434) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 5701, Tomorrow Corporation wrote:But wait does scum really defend a lost scum friend right at the death... strange.
MB had done the same with Elsa, though we don't know if MB is scum yet.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5708 (isolation #435) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 5704, Tomorrow Corporation wrote:
In post 5700, RealCheeks wrote:
In post 5697, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 5696, Tomorrow Corporation wrote:We have the guaranteed scum in these last 3 as well.
No?
TC I don't think that's a guaranteed scum lol.
~C
Elsa's a classic busser. He and I go way back to the good old irc chat mafia days.
There was a large game where a scum gave a list of 7 potential scum and they were all town, the last name unflipped on the list was Eddie and town almost lost but got their shit together at lylo...so it's not the most reliable method of hunting out buddies.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5709 (isolation #436) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

Not that dwlee/tictac can't be scum, just that such justification is weak.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5710 (isolation #437) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 5698, RealCheeks wrote:VOTE: Mystic Bears
RCE are you happy with this vote?
~C
Don't hate it. But I would hate being wrong on both Elsa and MB because too obvious.

-R
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5711 (isolation #438) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

Dwlee. You and Dragons are locked in a room with no way out. Kiss, marry, or kill?

-R
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5713 (isolation #439) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

Not sure why there's still suspicion around mastina's slot when they've PoE'd two scum flips now.

Mystic Bears strongman makes sense with Sakura NK since they didn't get a +1 on the failed raid.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5714 (isolation #440) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:34 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

Wait there has to be some variation of RB since Romance was cop blocked. So the RB poe was flawed but may still have scum on the original wagon the PoE was formed from.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5717 (isolation #441) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

So who was RB'd if Mandelbrot's action succeeded... and why not block Toog and Mastina having a PT? I think that's important to note if MB flips town.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5721 (isolation #442) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 5712, Dwlee99 wrote:What do the first two options do
Make him blush uwu

-R
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5728 (isolation #443) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 5374, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1996, GuyInFreezer wrote: mastina
Mandelbrot
Mystic Bears
RealCheeks
Toogeloo
Bell
Removed dead ppl confirmed to not be strongman/scum.
Tell me RealCheeks who here is the strongman.
Mandelbrot already claimed and their ability is confirmed by me
Toog has been instrumental in eliminating both Cakez and EJ, although less on cakez, that one was mostly Romance, but he literally negated his fake claim.
mastina has also pushed EJ and been pushed by EJ the majority of the game, their actions dont like like SvS.
And Bell's just town.
If you're going by the strongman Poe then it can only be toog/mb/bell (fmpov).
Mandelbrot was confirmed to have used an ability the night Titus was strongmanned and scum haven't gotten multitasking.

We can live in a world where Mastina hard busses her janitor as strongman but I'mma check out of that tbh.

Bell, idk.

Toog has at the very least helped nail 2 scum on flavor. If he's scum the fake claims are likely infinitely better.

We're a town bean....cat.

It's just mb or bell and I'll trust the rest of town on bell. Even if it's not we have two miselims to give? I think.

So you can go MB -> us -> bell and hit strongman no matter what.
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5731 (isolation #444) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 5726, Bell wrote:
In post 826, Bell wrote:Any thoughts about Wheme, Krow, Mom, Sircakez that I missed?
In post 1017, Bell wrote:VOTE: Whemestar
In post 1026, Bell wrote:You cased yourself at the beginning of the game.

I vaguely feel that gamma is buddying me.

Wheme is just passing by.
In post 1033, Bell wrote:More wheme votes.

Also what happens if we eliminate someone in the raid?
Does the raid fail?
Does someone replace them or does it just reduce the number of players that confer a benefit from the raid?
In post 1084, Bell wrote:Happy with my vote.
In post 1254, Bell wrote:More Wheme votes.
In post 1292, Bell wrote:Sorry you’re having a bad time Mastina. Yeah, time is what you need, probably.

@Wheme: sure. I’m voting you almost for the exact reason Mirio is. That is, no content at the time. The current content is not there either. I know you’re sorta floaty and easy going. And perhaps the votes are showing a side of you I haven’t seen yet.but Rn, I’m not feeling’ your town game.

Side note: I don’t know if AA9 Ellie telling counts.
In post 1336, Bell wrote:I'm caught up. But I pretty much don't have anything additional to state. As nothing really substantial seems to have happened since I posted this morning.

Flea being on the narrow is somewhat unexpected. But otherwise, I guess I'm waiting for Wheme to obvtown.
In post 1363, Bell wrote:
In post 1350, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 1336, Bell wrote:Flea being on the narrow is somewhat unexpected. But otherwise, I guess I'm waiting for Wheme to obvtown.
BELL WANNA TALK ITS TEH BEST WAY FOR ME
Gut feelings on everyone Just talk it all out, go.
In post 1462, Bell wrote:Ah man my post got deleted.

1. Commentary about signing up for this game for the last 3 or 4 pages.
2. Asking Wheme why he said he was gunna obvtown if he doesn’t know how to obvtown.
There you go, and you're welcome.
This reminds me I said toog can't be scum with wheme. So ty.
-R
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5732 (isolation #445) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 5730, mastina wrote:VOTE: Join Raid

At work, so can't explain properly until home, but I'm 99.99% sure that MB is scum here and like 75% sure std is the fifth.

If you want the details prior to this, including why it's not RC, you can ask Toog or Mandelbrot to paraphrase my posts there.

Also, can't submit a raid success until home, but I fully intend to once there.
Ok well unvote till the raid is full.
-R

Ps. I agree
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5765 (isolation #446) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 5723, tictac wrote:so it's just bears+QR
Spicy. I like it.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5766 (isolation #447) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

Thought on 3 scum left to make number of game days more reasonable with only 1 NK per night? Oh also... why did scum have a body guard? O_o
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5767 (isolation #448) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 5748, Mystic Bears wrote:Bruh why the fuck wouldn't i fake crumb to draw the nk?
i joked around saying i was vig
insisted i must be in every raid

i was some town pr or a town friendly 3p. can't remember which and i didn't claim pgo there. mom claimed it.
Oh maybe this is where RB went instead of Mandelbrot if MB are town.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5768 (isolation #449) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

I still lowkey think the strongman PoE is wrong and I'm a sicker for people claiming they're town. What if it's just Q+R and STD?
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5772 (isolation #450) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

Dammit.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5778 (isolation #451) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

Nice posting mastina. Let's get the raid sorted and finish this!
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5782 (isolation #452) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:32 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

I think the PoE by play reads I'm worried about the most are q&r and bell. I'm also worried the scum team is bigger than we think/noone has really thought about the bp rewards and scum bodyguard. Pretty sure the whole game will collapse if MB is town but at least we made friends along the way ^.^
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5786 (isolation #453) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

I think you can pretty safely discount TC as the counterwagon to Elsa, which points more at Dwlee than STD to be honest since Dwlee was pretty insistent on eliminating TC and AA9 over Elsa and Wheme.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5788 (isolation #454) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

If it's not MB I'd be double checking Tictac/dwlee for the team though I know that the witchhunt for strongman will continue through us.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5792 (isolation #455) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:59 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

Ok, I feel comforted that we have room. Still paranoid about why scum had a bodyguard yet only 1 kill per night. Is there a 3p role which can save up their shots and take out multiple targets at some point? Because I doubt a scum bodyguard was put in the game just for lols.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5806 (isolation #456) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:54 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 5774, mastina wrote:
In post 5674, Tomorrow Corporation wrote:
In post 5199, Romance wrote:VOTE: RealCheeks
I might sheep this. She was also defending Mystic Bears.
Actually, not as much as you'd think. Will explain this in a bit.
In post 5686, Tomorrow Corporation wrote:What's the PoE, Panda?
Well, by the rb/strongman logic, it'd be precisely:
{RealCheeks, Mystic Bears} for the strongman and {RealCheeks, Mystic Bears, Save the Dragons} for the roleblocker.
And RealCheeks is basically hard-cleared by play ESPECIALLY with a Mystic Bears scumflip.

If we're going by slots being town by play, I'd say the pool is a bit wider, but not by much, per ;
With Toogeloo, Mandelbrot, Bell, Qrow and Raven, and RealCheeks all town by play, that leaves a POE pool of,
{Mystic Bears, Save the Dragons, Dwlee99, tictac, Tomorrow Corporation}.

(Again, getting caught up in the thread properly then will be posting the PT content.)
If the Roleblocker is x shot we're mechanically not in that pool.
-R
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5814 (isolation #457) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:27 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

So raid needs 8/11. The consensus pool of scum seems to be STD, Dwlee, MB and us so if people have to choose who is going on the raid out of us 4?
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5815 (isolation #458) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:28 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 5663, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 5657, Save The Dragons wrote:he'll flip rb
...guess not

VOTE: Join raid
In post 5664, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Join raid
These two gumboots are already on it.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5816 (isolation #459) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:29 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

UNVOTE: just until we sort out the raid.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5841 (isolation #460) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:17 am

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 5836, Qrow and Raven wrote:
In post 5814, RealCheeks wrote:So raid needs 8/11. The consensus pool of scum seems to be STD, Dwlee, MB and us so if people have to choose who is going on the raid out of us 4?
~C
Don’t you have any thoughts about who should be on/not on that raid?

~R
Well if it were up to me, we would be on the raid. Since the strongman has no shots left, assuming they started as 1x, this raid if successful will force scum to shoot outside the raid in the remaining 3 names. StD refusing to get off the raid again is pretty much a scum claim because scum want to give themselves a bigger town pool to shoot in. Like if the team is exactly StD/Dwlee and we leave them off the raid then theoretically there would be no NK. If one of the two is scum - one will be the NK and it resolves that slot for us instead of having to eliminate them, we can then use an elimination to check the other.

If you omit us, and the raid succeeds then scum will be forced to kill us if the other person outside the raid is scum, which again saves town a flip.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5842 (isolation #461) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:17 am

Post by RealCheeks »

If we have 2 town outside the raid then you know that both scum are on the raid.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5844 (isolation #462) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:24 am

Post by RealCheeks »

Dude if you're a PR you need to claim, if not you need to get off the raid to give town a better chance of winning.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5846 (isolation #463) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:26 am

Post by RealCheeks »

I rest my case. No further questions your honour.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5849 (isolation #464) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:30 am

Post by RealCheeks »

Nothing you or MB can claim will progress town win at this point if kept hidden. One of you/dwlee need to get off otherwise it wastes the opportunity for town to use the info from the raid and NK.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5850 (isolation #465) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:31 am

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 5848, Save The Dragons wrote:try harder
What do you think I'm trying to do exactly?
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5852 (isolation #466) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:32 am

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 5851, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 5849, RealCheeks wrote:Nothing you or MB can claim will progress town win at this point if kept hidden.
wrong
It's Day 6, your lack of usefulness so far proves me right.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5854 (isolation #467) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:33 am

Post by RealCheeks »

What clears do you have?
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5856 (isolation #468) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:36 am

Post by RealCheeks »

I guess you will meet the same fate as MB then who has also considered themselves too important to cooperate with town.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5869 (isolation #469) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 5860, Mandelbrot wrote:VOTE: SaveTheDragons

This seriously needs to die today.

Paranoia about dwlee is fucking dumb. If he was scum, a VT would not have died n1. Either me or Titus would have. It's as simple as that. Get over it.

- House
Can you explain a little because I don't understand how a VT dying N1 clears dwlee?
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5872 (isolation #470) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 5862, tictac wrote:look folks: if the scum have a pool of 3 vts to choose between or 4 it doesn't really matter.
mastina already confirmed that she's using a shot today so a failed raid can't happen (or mastina is scum).
it's a super cheap way to get actual confimed info on one of the best players of the game.
the-raid-should-not-be-full
The raid will automatically fail if it is not full, and I assume mastina's ability can't supersede that. This is the one raid we do not want to risk failing as it's pretty much auto win if successful due to the potential info gleaned from it.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5873 (isolation #471) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 5871, Mandelbrot wrote:
In post 5869, RealCheeks wrote:
In post 5860, Mandelbrot wrote:VOTE: SaveTheDragons

This seriously needs to die today.

Paranoia about dwlee is fucking dumb. If he was scum, a VT would not have died n1. Either me or Titus would have. It's as simple as that. Get over it.

- House
Can you explain a little because I don't understand how a VT dying N1 clears dwlee?
~C
dwlee knew 2 PR's on n1. Titus and I.

Why the fuck is he going to go fishing when he already has 2 positive id's?

- House
Is there a post from D1 which confirms they knew that?
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5895 (isolation #472) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 5891, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 5874, tictac wrote:
In post 5872, RealCheeks wrote:The raid will automatically fail if it is not full, and I assume mastina's ability can't supersede that.
She has claimed that it can.
Not worth the risk today, if she had another shot test another day if she doesn't oh well let her get to elo and so probably wouldn't end game. With the PRs dwindling the slot is bound to be resolved at some point. And even if the test worked I'm not sure what that proves.
~C
In post 5892, CheekyTeeky wrote:Bell unvote.
~C
My bad.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5897 (isolation #473) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

Because it's important that we get the scumreads outside of the raid before an elim.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5899 (isolation #474) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

We're not on the raid. Are you actually reading or just randomly posting to keep up appearances?
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5901 (isolation #475) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

Assuming MB is the elim we need either StD or Dwlee or whatever other scumread to leave the raid to force scum to NK outside the raid and do the flipping we want done for us.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5906 (isolation #476) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

Then town flips the remaining player and it's auto from there.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5908 (isolation #477) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

I mean we could elim StD and ask MB to stay off.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5914 (isolation #478) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 5909, Bell wrote:So is the idea here to confirm Mastina's ability by having one player less than the needed number of players to fill the raid so she can activate her ability to prove it works how she said it did?
How does that clear anyone else tho.
I think it's best to fill the raid to ensure success. It's not so much clearing as it is giving us the opportunity to check the PoEs based on both the roleblocker and strongman theories.

If StD is town then RB is in a smaller pool, if MB and I both flip Town then Strongman is on the raid. If MB flips scum and we get NK'd then you lim whoever is left which leaves final scum in raid. This raid succeeding saves us wasting an elim on the current scum pool.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5925 (isolation #479) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

MB if both our hydras stay off the raid and we lim StD then we're both dead anyway, either through NK or elim so there's no need to worry about our slot.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5926 (isolation #480) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

I would prefer to just straight elim MB over StD though if they would just get off lol.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5927 (isolation #481) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 5828, GuyInFreezer wrote:
VC 6.01
Mystic Bears (3):
Mandelbrot, mastina, Tomorrow Corporation
RealCheeks (1):
Dwlee99

Not Voting:
Mystic Bears, RealCheeks, Save The Dragons, Qrow and Raven, Toogeloo, tictac, Bell

With
remaining,
votes to eliminate

Deadline: (expired on 2021-10-23 20:13:58)

raid
Raid Queue - Titan

Success bonus for raid completion:
Gains bulletproof for one night

Queue:
  1. Save The Dragons
  2. Dwlee99
  3. Toogeloo
  4. Qrow and Raven
  5. Mandelbrot
  6. Bell
  7. mastina
  8. Tomorrow Corporation

Realm Danger Level: 1
Who's missing aside from us/MB?
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5928 (isolation #482) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

Tictac is off the raid. So if MB flips town and tictac is town both scum are on the raid, if one is scum there's at least one in there.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5930 (isolation #483) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

Actually it's not the end of the world if Tictac is off, I think that's still good enough for you guys to figure it out.

~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5931 (isolation #484) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 5929, Save The Dragons wrote:Isnt your claim vt
No I'm a JOAT jester.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5932 (isolation #485) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

But I forgot it people find it hard to elim me in later days and my vig shot on Romance was blocked by Sakura but I don't hold grudges ^.^
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5947 (isolation #486) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:09 am

Post by RealCheeks »

Same.
VOTE: StD
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5948 (isolation #487) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:11 am

Post by RealCheeks »

I'm actually starting to wonder if I've been pocketed by scumstina.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5950 (isolation #488) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:27 am

Post by RealCheeks »

But what does it prove? Why can't a raid success person role be scum?
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5971 (isolation #489) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:19 am

Post by RealCheeks »

It's best to elim StD so that Tictac gets on the raid and leaves us/MB for scum to shoot. If we elim MB and they flip Town, then tictac dies, probably flips town and then we wasted controlling the NK and we get elimmed flipping town which will leave 8/2 if there continues to be 1 NK per night.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5972 (isolation #490) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:20 am

Post by RealCheeks »

Sorry it will be 6/2 which is basically 2 more mislims for scum to reach parity.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5973 (isolation #491) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:25 am

Post by RealCheeks »

No wait it will be 5/2 including the NK after us but still the same path to victory. 1 mislim to elo.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5987 (isolation #492) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:55 am

Post by RealCheeks »

If I vote MB is it hammer?
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5990 (isolation #493) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

It doesn't seem like there's much interest in optimizing the NK pool and I think I've done said all I wanted to so let's die with honor.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5992 (isolation #494) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

Might be worth waiting for mastina to see if she has ideas about switching votes since MB/us/tictac are off raid.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5995 (isolation #495) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

I still don't understand how a few people are cleared for townplay but que sera. I feel good that we outlasted romances attempts to lim us.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6000 (isolation #496) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 5998, Mandelbrot wrote:
In post 5995, RealCheeks wrote:I still don't understand how a few people are cleared for townplay but que sera. I feel good that we outlasted romances attempts to lim us.
~C
Considering what Romance flipped, that's not exactly bragging rights.

- House
Git gudder Romance
-R
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6001 (isolation #497) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

That's exactly why it's bragging rights. Town cop dying wish to miselim us denied.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6003 (isolation #498) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

Yeah we're so survivalistic, Beyoncé better move over.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6004 (isolation #499) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 6002, Mandelbrot wrote:
In post 6001, RealCheeks wrote:That's exactly why it's bragging rights. Town cop dying wish to miselim us denied.
~C
That kinda of survivalistic attitude is exactly why I want you dead.

This game isn't about finding scum, for you. It's about not getting eliminated.

That's scum right thar.

- House
You've cracked the code mate.
-R
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6009 (isolation #500) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

Flea house is a soft mechanical clear given his role and scum not being multitasking following some assumptions:
- scum do not have a factional ability aside from NK
- there are 5 scum
- the two remaining scum are RB and Strongman.

~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6011 (isolation #501) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

The reasons for town believing there is an RB and strongman are pretty valid.
- Romance claiming to be RB'd N2 onwards.
- Titus was killed and was BP.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6015 (isolation #502) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 6012, Mystic Bears wrote:No-one who can undo the janitor kill then either I guess?

yes I just saw that.
Mastina thought some mechanic in her role could reveal the janitored role which apparently did not work as expected due to reasons I forgot.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6018 (isolation #503) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

It is widely accepted though the the janitored role for H1H2 was likely town as they were janitored after NK. What I wonder though is if scum could then see the role and use it to fabricate a strong fake claim.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6019 (isolation #504) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 6017, Dwlee99 wrote:I disagree with the assertion that Mandel is soft clear. I townread him but I don't think that's the case
Which part of the mechanical clear do you disagree with?
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6022 (isolation #505) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

House how many pts have you made?
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6043 (isolation #506) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

I feel like the Nora head wouldn't be pushing me so silly as scum because it basically clears us which makes it harder for their partner, that's what's making me think something isn't right. It also doesn't feel right that we're no longer looking for the RB when wheme flipped bodyguard. There was a PoE for RB that neither MB or Myself were part of and there's a high likelihood that the PoE for strongman went wrong somewhere.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6044 (isolation #507) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

As I was saying to the doc, I agree that there's a strongman, I just disagree that it's in us/MB/Mandel.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6046 (isolation #508) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

Please note that I am not trying to divert the current path we're set on taking, just hoping something sticks if my misgivings turn out to be true.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6067 (isolation #509) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 6054, Bell wrote:Did we ever figure out if there is a role locker and a strong man or could there only be one.
I believe one shot went through so that confirms strong man but a role blocker is up in the air and the scum might have a different ability?
Both must exist or a joat due to Romance getting no results as cop.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6070 (isolation #510) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

I do too. But noone seems to want to change that by voting in the current raid.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6072 (isolation #511) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

H1H2 said their role enabled them to strongly believe both TC and Tictac are aligned with town so I don't know if a role swap gave scum another ability or if they took an informed role.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6091 (isolation #512) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 6081, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 6072, RealCheeks wrote:H1H2 said their role enabled them to strongly believe both TC and Tictac are aligned with town so I don't know if a role swap gave scum another ability or if they took an informed role.
~C
Are you dumbtelling here
Well it's no secret that I'm a few sandwiches short of a picnic. What made you think it's a dumbtell? Have I made an error?
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6092 (isolation #513) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 6090, Bell wrote:I'm joking, I hesitate all the time, but I am kind of done with this day phase and just want to know at this point.

I still dunno who the last scum is if MB flips scum. Or who the last two scum are if they flip town.
I'm sort of guessing that there are 5 scum.
Well hate to break it to you buddy but 3 scum have already flipped lol.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6093 (isolation #514) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

Dwlee that^ is a dumbtell.
~C
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6095 (isolation #515) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

I need to get some rest I can't even read proper. Think I'm coming down with a fever. Don't know why Bell is in such a rush.
~C

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”