Micro 1030: I tell you what I'm doing | Mafia Wins!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

I cc miller(excuse to fearvote Koba). Also @cows, Galron hard town, dont vote there

VOTE: Koba
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

Your strike system is bs! Cows, you're voting town rn btw, and if you're voting mafia, you're bussing so just dont bus and vote koba
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:57 am

Post by HockeyFan »

Cows, you arent gonna get your desired MC on galron unfort! so just give yourself like 5 strikes! But like is it too early to say cows/galron not paired here?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:08 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 22, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 21, HockeyFan wrote:Cows, you arent gonna get your desired MC on galron unfort! so just give yourself like 5 strikes! But like is it too early to say cows/galron not paired here?
5 strikes at sushi's

why would it be? i already voiced a read of mine and i don't think the take is that terrible
still would like you to explain it anyways
Explain in Simpler terms
In post 36, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: toxictaipan
VOTE: STD
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 39, Save The Dragons wrote:why would you vote me instead of asking me
? Do u want my vote on u to be validated? lol. But sure, go ahead and explain
In post 44, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 38, HockeyFan wrote:Explain in Simpler terms
In post 22, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 21, HockeyFan wrote:Cows, you arent gonna get your desired MC on galron unfort! so just give yourself like 5 strikes! But like is it too early to say cows/galron not paired here?
why would it be too early? i already voiced that you and galron weren't paired earlier in thread (because i think a much more reasonable reaction from scum!you would be to eventually give in and leave my galron vote alone) and i don't think the take is that terrible
would like you to explain the anti-pairing a bit more
1. Where did you voice i wasnt paired with galron
2. i think u arnet paired cuz of your first page of egging ppl on to vote Galron, but then like randomly unvoting them in . I do not think this comes from scum buddies
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:48 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 92, Galron wrote:I think my vote is probably a good one.
lol, idgaf about anything koba/emblem has said(althgouh tbh it probs does have some merit towards their alignment), Galron is town. If people want me to explain my STD vote, its that Std's vote on toxic felt a bit oppurstunic and I felt like STD wanted to add more fuel to the fire with that vote, sooo I thought he was scum for it
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:59 am

Post by HockeyFan »

Ok after ISOing Koba/toxic/Ember

Koba-- Koba's playstyle/personallity to like be agressive towards ppl and start long tunnels for no reason is NAI in general, but im getting similar vibes from the scum game koba linked in which he was scum soo im tempted to put this towards a slight SL based off meta but not sure
Ember- They have had 4 posts so not really sure how to read them. Them taking toxic's side in this over "having similar thoughts" seems a bit eh, could be scum pocketing toxic the town? Eh, probs another slight SL

Toxic- This is only one im confident in putting as town, They had no reason to make 27 as scum imo
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:01 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 95, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 48, HockeyFan wrote: 1. Where did you voice i wasnt paired with galron
2. i think u arnet paired cuz of your first page of egging ppl on to vote Galron, but then like randomly unvoting them in . I do not think this comes from scum buddies
, and thanks
but it wasn't random though, i think the fact that nobody really budged or even ignored me meant that there's probably gonna be no dice if i continued it further
which yeah, does bother me because i attempted to solve that exact problem with the funny strike system
I would just not get ignored?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:28 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 98, Galron wrote:
In post 94, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 92, Galron wrote:I think my vote is probably a good one.
lol, idgaf about anything koba/emblem has said(althgouh tbh it probs does have some merit towards their alignment), Galron is town. If people want me to explain my STD vote, its that Std's vote on toxic felt a bit oppurstunic and I felt like STD wanted to add more fuel to the fire with that vote, sooo I thought he was scum for it
In post 96, HockeyFan wrote:Ok after ISOing Koba/toxic/Ember

Koba-- Koba's playstyle/personallity to like be agressive towards ppl and start long tunnels for no reason is NAI in general, but im getting similar vibes from the scum game koba linked in which he was scum soo im tempted to put this towards a slight SL based off meta but not sure
Ember- They have had 4 posts so not really sure how to read them. Them taking toxic's side in this over "having similar thoughts" seems a bit eh, could be scum pocketing toxic the town? Eh, probs another slight SL

Toxic- This is only one im confident in putting as town, They had no reason to make 27 as scum imo
I guess I need to ask why I'm town, when you use Ember's lack of posting as a reason for not being able to read them,
Tbh, I feel like scum!you would at least some opinion on one of Koba/toxic and maybe pocket one of them, but u not doing that and just outright saying "I like my vote where it is" seems town
In post 100, DkKoba wrote:hockey - what specifically reminds you of my scumgame?
Also keep in mind i tries extra extra hard bc radiantcowbells was in that game so
Having long-winded "arguments" about for the most part- petty stuff(im referring to you v cyclone in the MU game)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:29 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 99, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
HockeyFan wrote: Toxic- This is only one im confident in putting as town, They had no reason to make 27 as scum imo
i sharply disagree with the reason used
Cows bad smh. Whats your read on toxic
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:57 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 126, DkKoba wrote:Hockey saw me petty fight as town too so dunno why they lying tbh think emoji
Yes, u did argue with someone in the game where you were town, but from what i recall, not *as* much as the 2nd game
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 141, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:hi galron, std - am back
In post 65, toxictaipan wrote:To be perfectly honest, I'm not 100% tracking with what you're getting at in 37.
do you have a preferred way of solving? the way you do it seems pretty reminiscent of older games i've read (which ofc checks out) but i don't know where exactly the pushing is taking you rn
(i think this would've been significantly more useful a couple of hours ago since you've made yourself clear + there's a lot more information i need to chew on but that was what i was thinking at the time)
In post 119, HockeyFan wrote:Cows bad smh. Whats your read on toxic
i don't think their is alignment indicative
clear upper-half in reads, there's a lot of shared sentiment among the ahem, older players (metabad, opening posts boring compared to mine!) which they started first
the piggybacking by those people, combined with my current reads makes me feel like they do belong there
otherwise they'd be scumleaning, i find their opening posts to be really awkward
28 is certainly AI in some sense no? Scum!toxic did not have to say that lol. Scum care alot more about thier self-image
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

idk, im finding it hard to make reads with this playerlist. tempted to say hero solve is like Cows+Ember? Not sure about that. Im mainly sring cows because of im not getting town pings from then rn/ I dont like the way they're interacting with toxic
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:54 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 149, toxictaipan wrote:
In post 146, HockeyFan wrote:idk, im finding it hard to make reads with this playerlist. tempted to say hero solve is like Cows+Ember? Not sure about that. Im mainly sring cows because of im not getting town pings from then rn/ I dont like the way they're interacting with toxic
Wait, am I conftown?
When did I ever say you were conf town? if you want to take a TR as you being conf town then ok ig? You "suspecting" me was saying I was partners with Ember, which tbh, I couldnt care less cuz we both think Ember is mafia. Intrested to hear why you think we are paired tho
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:56 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 147, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 145, HockeyFan wrote:28 is certainly AI in some sense no? Scum!toxic did not have to say that lol. Scum care alot more about thier self-image
i can think of as many scenarios for scum!toxic to make it (easiest one would be "first push in the game will get it going in my direction") as i can for town!toxic so using it doesn't feel right. i think above doesn't make sense without hindsight
HockeyFan wrote:idk, im finding it hard to make reads with this playerlist. tempted to say hero solve is like Cows+Ember? Not sure about that. Im mainly sring cows because of im not getting town pings from then rn/ I dont like the way they're interacting with toxic
i don't like it either lul which is why i'm starting to look elsewhere
and ember?
wdym "and ember?". Also re your first point, im talking about that specific push. Did Toxic have to push Koba? No, they didnt.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:15 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 157, DkKoba wrote:
In post 150, DkKoba wrote:
In post 148, toxictaipan wrote:
In post 141, cowsloveSushirolls wrote: do you have a preferred way of solving? the way you do it seems pretty reminiscent of older games i've read (which ofc checks out) but i don't know where exactly the pushing is taking you rn
(i think this would've been significantly more useful a couple of hours ago since you've made yourself clear + there's a lot more information i need to chew on but that was what i was thinking at the time)
Not in particular. Since age, experience, and time since last played apparently are the only interesting things about me, let's clear up a little of that. In my total career I can probably count on my two hands the total number of games I've ever played. I don't consider myself an expert, or even good necessarily. I take each game differently based on the situations presented and try new things. I haven't trademarked a style per se. I put feelers out, try to gather reads, and deduce what I can early game based on who bites on what. Later game when we have more content, I can and will dissect into things more.

I think one of the biggest challenges is that being bad at being town (essentially what Dk was trying to say about me I think?) doesn't equal scum every time. In my experience it seems people kind of forget that and just scum lock on small stuff early game.
In post 138, DkKoba wrote: no hard feelings? :oops:
Nah. I just didn't want to get the game stuck on being told I suck the whole time lol. But hey, we got folks talking (well, at least some of them) so there's that.

Does anyone else think Hockey intentionally skipped over me scumspecting him without any real reasoning given to hopefully not draw further attention to it?
thats generally how he reacted to pressure as scum iirc - either omgus or ignore - i'd have to reread, i dont want to misrep hockey here if i'm wrong, but hockey can correct the record himself if i am wrong before i do reread stuff.
@hockey
What am i responding to here? You want me to tell u what i do as scum???
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:15 am

Post by HockeyFan »

if thats the case, yea then 150 is pretty spot on lol
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:32 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 163, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:my laptop deleted this like twice lul
In post 156, HockeyFan wrote:wdym "and ember?". Also re your first point, im talking about that specific push.
Did Toxic have to push Koba? No, they didnt.
your only mention of ember was when they created the wallpost, which you pointed out as a possible pocket attempt
is there more to it now?

hockey!!! both alignments want to do town things like pushing in RVS
this argument forced me to look at toxic's opening posts and i think they're fine now, was focused too hard on the intentional lurking aspect knowing that they don't know anybody in this playerlist
bluntly i think this is just because you won't tell me what else you found from that ISO

1. Nah, mainly just POE + their post dont seem town
2. ok fine it was a bit more than 27, but I STILL think 27 is town+ Another reason I tr'd them is cuz they disengaged on Koba push and were willing to look at other ppl(, ,)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 168, toxictaipan wrote:
In post 155, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 149, toxictaipan wrote:
In post 146, HockeyFan wrote:idk, im finding it hard to make reads with this playerlist. tempted to say hero solve is like Cows+Ember? Not sure about that. Im mainly sring cows because of im not getting town pings from then rn/ I dont like the way they're interacting with toxic
Wait, am I conftown?
When did I ever say you were conf town? if you want to take a TR as you being conf town then ok ig? You "suspecting" me was saying I was partners with Ember, which tbh, I couldnt care less cuz we both think Ember is mafia. Intrested to hear why you think we are paired tho
Well. Ever since 96 you've been singing my praises as town. Which, if you have a town read on me, cool. But 146 feels simultaneously like distancing from Ember and trying to pocket me. Also you are agreeing that Ember is scum in words but your vote hasn't moved from Save The Dragons even though you've also casted some shade towards Cows since your vote on Save The Dragons. So to me your words aren't lining up with your actions 100%.

I have my vote on Ember because I feel more strongly right now that she is scum. You'd be my second choice for eliminating based on current feels.
To clarify the 2nd half of 146 was reasoning for cows. As for my vote, well, thats my L lol, but I dont see why its /that/ much of a deal lol

@Galron where does your cows TR come from

VOTE: Ember
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #19) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:46 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 193, Enchant wrote:Retracting my townread on Toxic for now. You really overplaying it.

My DEEEP expireince tells me, when mafia endangered, they search for shapegoat (me) so i think Ember/Toxic could be maf accused and Hockey/Suchi/Galron are partner diverting attention.

Galron is less likely because actually voted me, while Hockey and Suchi are "oh well enchant sus but not sure" hoping someone else push me.
Lol? I never said you were sus. I havent even said your name yet
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #20) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 211, Save The Dragons wrote:hockey, why did you vote ember
nothing has changed from tbh. Also, her agenda against Koba seems meh, not much game-movign content on other players too, and low activity(this is not AI but its worth pointing you)

also, ember, sorry, i will remember to use she/her
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #21) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 225, Galron wrote:I'm not seeing the scum case on Ember.

And DkKoba, even if you're right about her putting work into the personal post but not into a game post, it's super tacky to make that allegation.
Who do you SR then?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #22) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:08 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 250, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:StD's probably my only null
hockey i am formally inviting you to ISO him with me later
In post 251, Save The Dragons wrote:1. HockeyFan

votes me without asking why i'm voting toxictaipan. i feel like town!hockey would be more curious while scum!hockey might be more jumpy.

what's opportunistic about a naked vote

koba is playing similar to their scumgame but you decide to vote ember later, why ember over koba? you switch to cows+ember sure, but what happened to your read on koba?
1. Lol. I didnt ask you because from past experience/games ive played with u I knew your answer was gonna be similar to "Thats where the wind taken me" and I cant really get much out of that SO i wanted to see your reaction to a silent vote.
2. The fact that it came in the middle of koba/toxic going back and forth
3. Oh, its still there dw, but I want cows more and I think Koba isnt a good d1 vote

@cows, I will ISO STD when i get home
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #23) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:52 am

Post by HockeyFan »

Alright ISO time for STD(for @cows)

If i had to make something out of , it would be town-leaning; felt natural

I however, do not like and ; seemed like an overblown reaction to a single vote on them

, is sorta giving akward vibes. It also seems like filler(at least 127 does), 129 just looks like asking ember to give more content to get TR'D. STD could be paired with either Koba/Ember

is super ??? had 0 mention of cows's name in his iso until that point

Overall, STD has a high chance of flipping scum imho, dont really like his logs.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #24) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:42 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 279, Galron wrote:

was made by DkKoba.
Meant
In post 280, Galron wrote:
Was this an rvs joke? If not, why early on did you have cows and me paired?
The part where i said u and cows arnet paired is not a RVS joke, rest for the most part is. I dont think u 2 are paired cuz of reasons outlined in
In post 281, Galron wrote:Hockey, can you ISO me?
Will try to do that sometimes later tonight

VOTE: Cows :cop:
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:42 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 279, Galron wrote:

was made by DkKoba.
Meant
In post 280, Galron wrote:
Was this an rvs joke? If not, why early on did you have cows and me paired?
The part where i said u and cows arnet paired is not a RVS joke, rest for the most part is. I dont think u 2 are paired cuz of reasons outlined in
In post 281, Galron wrote:Hockey, can you ISO me?
Will try to do that sometimes later tonight

VOTE: Cows :cop:
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #26) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

@Galron ISO

seems towny
is a bit Scumleaning imo since it looks like filler
The progression of -just seems like flexing(as scum) that you are getting TRD by someone who susses u so another SL for this post
- all seems very towny
I don't get your enchant read. U said in and that u TR them but then make which just seems like unnecessary shade("not playing for town")
Don't see what you're getting from too btw, seems like a reasonable conclusion a town can make

Overall, I think you're a slight TL but my confidence in the read has gone down
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #27) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 318, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 307, Enchant wrote:Should we No-Elim today? Because we kinda will be forced to do it anyway (not even number of players), so it could be good to do it when mafia have less chances to snipe potential PRs.
do not

bottom text
In post 301, HockeyFan wrote: VOTE: Cows
is it the ISO
would like to talk abt that
No, tbh its just that you're not much producing much content while here and want to see what u have
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #28) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 321, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 320, HockeyFan wrote:No, tbh its just that you're not much producing much content while here and want to see what u have
i mean yeah, it isn't timely but i don't think it matters as much as me holding myself up to my own standards

i'm set until the day ends. is there something you want from me other than the things i said i was going to do today?
1. What were u gonna do today

2. I need more opinions on koba/toxic/ember(thier intreactions)

3. Whats your read on Enchant
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

Response to and

I said you didn't have much content on players because tbh that's what I saw, you were interacting a lot with koba/ had a vocal read on the interactions between koba/me/toxic. I had no opinions on the rest of your reads because a. They were like (for the most part) one liners, and I missed some of them. But nonetheless, you had a stronger read on Koba.

About the Galron filler thing, most of the time, I do think asking someone why they voted for someone is considered filler, sure it was E-2, but I don't see why Galron would even care. Saying I’ve only done 2 things is also ingenuine btw. I’ve Tr’d Toxic, had a Slight SL on STD after isoing them, had a TR on galron(also after isoing them). I’ve also provided /some/ opinions on the whole koba thing, so that's super ingenuine

Nice shade @ cows(344)

Also; is NKA useful on MS?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 363, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 356, HockeyFan wrote:Response to and

[snip] -CLSR
Nice shade @ cows(344)

Also; is NKA useful on MS?
why are you interested in ember's one-liners and not mine? you kinda deserve the shade-that-isn't-really-shade-because-it's-my-honest-feelings-on-you :igmeou:

i feel like NKA would be useful after this dayphase and while i could do it right now it feels less like conjecture and more like taking shots in the pitch dark
i'll do it anyways
(tomorrow)
cuz im used to your one liners being full of random shit :). i havent actually ISOD u properly but i selected a few of your posts and they seemed scummy to me(more like your vibe in general but shh)

My thoughts havent changd muhc on gamestate tbh, I still want more from Enchant
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

Oh then I didnt understand 363. can u re-explain what u meant
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:57 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 368, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 367, HockeyFan wrote:Oh then I didnt understand 363. can u re-explain what u meant
was thinking about the lack of input on but you may not have caught it i think
Oh, well, i thought your answers were satisfactory enough(was mainly looking for an answer for point 2)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #33) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

@Toxic what your current reads?

Also I just saw 307; Enchant why did u think it was a good idea to No lim on odd numbers? I know its supposed to be beneficial on odd numbers or smth, but why did u want to No lim
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

bah

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”