Mini 2243: Chromatic Ascension || Game Over!

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1271 (isolation #0) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by Cabd »

And finally I can put this thread in my ego search.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1273 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by Cabd »

Amazing that a 13 player game in 2021 finished in under 50 pages while still going down to the final elim.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1279 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:45 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1275, MathBlade wrote:
In post 938, Knight Chartreuse wrote:Good luck Beige Lav and Rainbow is my final answer
Egoing this. :)
Bad breath, horse shoes, hand gernades~
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1280 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:46 pm

Post by Cabd »

Can't wait for my flirthood to go public.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1287 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by Cabd »

So glad I got to describe Dunn as a sassy lost child. 10/10 moment.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1289 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:51 pm

Post by Cabd »

Nancy.... For what it's worth you played great and I'm glad to see you cross paths with me in a much more satisfying end this time.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1298 (isolation #6) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:18 am

Post by Cabd »

Now that it's over....

1: Out of curiosity what would have happened if three people had been left out? Day one skip?

2: Do you think adding a PR instead of an IC was worth it for setup fairness?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1305 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:40 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1299, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Tweetie was like an IC this game

she was glowing :3
You stay away from my beau, you dirty dirty rainbow.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1308 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:41 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1304, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1241, Knight Chartreuse wrote:Gg scum well played Lavender :) I was scared I had the other half wrong. Indigo you’re breaking my heart. But it’s okay I get it. I bet I would have fallen for Lavender’s ATE too.
I thought Rose was trying to work me in our PT instead of solve. I think had I not left, Crimson was locked in anyway. But if Rose had convinced me she was town I would have fought Crimson on that.
I am nearly positive tweet would not have walked out on me, but you never know!

You'll enjoy reading our neighborhood, I think.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1318 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:53 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1311, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1307, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1288, MathBlade wrote:No redactions for my lover PR PT once I realized Beige was scum I quit posting. Beige not calling me out for not posting sealed it.
I still wonder why my pair wasn’t the NK, probably because Seafoam tr Lavender? That was actually smart optics.
I would have to read the scum PT but I think a you Rose pair would have been a horrible kill.
Subject: Chromatic Ascension || The Cult of Achromaticism
Knight Beige wrote:Our options for the night kill:

Marigold/Seafoam
Rose/Indigo

I think we should do Marigold/Seafoam
Knight Beige wrote:
In post 30, The Rainbow Knight wrote:daffodil kind of suspects seafoam tho
Do you think Rose/Indigo is a better kill though?
Knight Beige wrote:I'm not 100% that Chart won't turn on me.

In my mind, killing Rose/Indigo feels like a waste because they seem almost certain to leave at some point?

But if you guys think marigold/seafoam is easier instead then by all means.

Chart thinks there is scum in the townreads but doesn't have names

From their point of view it would be pretty weird if a team with me killed rose/indigo since they were also looking there.

Pooky and I didn't care either way.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1321 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:03 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1319, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1306, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1304, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1241, Knight Chartreuse wrote:Gg scum well played Lavender :) I was scared I had the other half wrong. Indigo you’re breaking my heart. But it’s okay I get it. I bet I would have fallen for Lavender’s ATE too.
I thought Rose was trying to work me in our PT instead of solve. I think had I not left, Crimson was locked in anyway. But if Rose had convinced me she was town I would have fought Crimson on that.
Rose was like super town though :( If you thought Crimson was town Crimson said Rose was town though.
I thought that for much of the game but Crimson was locked in on their reads. I think we might have done better in a non-alt game because I could have used meta and I probably would have caught Cabd!scum in that case.
Possibly, but I very much would not have played the way I played in a traditional game. This entire approach/style was planned out pregame knowing it was an anon one.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1325 (isolation #11) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:55 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1324, Morning Tweet wrote:Cabd got me the same way he got me in the last dance setup.
?

This is my first time being not-town in a dance game though!
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1328 (isolation #12) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:35 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1326, Morning Tweet wrote:Ha i recall you mentioning artificially amping up your emotions a bit as Gent 6

I think the "You're not sorry" post is what ended up making me stumble this game
Which one?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1329 (isolation #13) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:36 am

Post by Cabd »

Oh this one.

Subject: Knight Crimson — Knight Lavender PT
Knight Lavender wrote:I don't think you're all that sorry, and I'm sad this is how we lose, not with a bang but with a sad whimper.

Still at work, not gonna be able to post, but everyone thinks it's me so game's over eventually, even if we get scum correctly now...
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1340 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Cabd »

I am so proud of flirthood.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1342 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1341, Morning Tweet wrote:it was a masterpiece of manipulation

Ydrasse mentioned to me that you wanted Crimson to live in flavour. i'm glad Lav was conflicted about it at least ♡
From discord DM:
Cabd — Yesterday at 12:04 AM
Clutched it out phee
[12:04 AM]
Phew
[12:04 AM]
That was fun

yddra— Yesterday at 12:04 AM
absolute mess of a game but fun to watch

Cabd — Yesterday at 12:04 AM
Dance games always are

yddra— Yesterday at 12:04 AM
flavor + flip soon and then you are unleashed

Cabd — Yesterday at 12:07 AM
Flavor wise please spare crimson

yddra— Yesterday at 12:07 AM
:) aha....
[12:07 AM]
um....

Cabd — Yesterday at 12:07 AM
I wish to corrupt them and make ravenous love to them,

yddra— Yesterday at 12:07 AM
sorry lavender youre a cold blooded killer
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”