Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2420 (isolation #200) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2403, unwnd wrote:Or just don't even try to figure out my alignment and claim a half-hearted result without engaging me in any significant way when I pretty much have been claimnoring for your death and if I'm a parity cop I would be trying to suss out my two targets to see which is the one more likely to be scum but sure your cute little 'then perish' must suffice in your mind
I did try to suss things out, I was making sure people felt good TRing Kazyan because if so that meant it was likely unwnd
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2422 (isolation #201) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’d take a 1-for-1 where I get flipped and then unwnd but some of you idiots seem to think it’s Kazyan for no fucking reason
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2430 (isolation #202) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2428, unwnd wrote:Flipping Kaz proves nothing if he flips green. If he flips red, then cool. Gamma is real and I eat crow. However, if he flips green then Gamma can just go 'see I told you it's unwnd!' but like the same circumstance can happen if you were to eliminate me. It's just a shoddy claim and I kind of(?) get why Dwlee wanted to eliminate outside but yes it is quite useless in the scheme of things.
lmfaooooooo
Weren’t you just howling about how powerful my role was?
Eat rope, scum.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2461 (isolation #203) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think no lim is probably the most inoffensive option atp
I do want to know why house thinks I fakeclaim as town, I’m willing to fakeclaim in certain scenarios but I don’t fucking fakeclaim a guilty. I read the god damn wiki article about that.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2464 (isolation #204) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2463, unwnd wrote:If you are real, please check between LLD and Worst.

If Worst is confirmed town, then that means his protect was real.

Having LLD cleared would give my great relief.
I am amenable to that, there’s absolutely no way I see that being S/S
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2467 (isolation #205) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Is there a reason that’s not S/S? Plus, because of the restriction on my role I feel less averse to checking a likely NK.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2474 (isolation #206) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2470, Dwlee99 wrote:No, that's not how that works at all. We need to make a conftown outside of the doc claim so scum are forced to choose between shooting PRs and shooting conftown. I know I can't be S/S with LLD and I think it's pretty obvious, so don't check against the NK target.
Yeah I’m not interested in shit that only works from the target’s POV. I need something
I
can go on.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2477 (isolation #207) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Either tell me how your interactions with LLD and vice versa are not S/S or I’m not doing it. This isn’t locked to Dwlee but he seems sure of himself so he should be able to manage this.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2478 (isolation #208) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2476, MegAzumarill wrote:I want an inno on me :C

In all seriousness LLD/TW check works for me

VOTE: no lim
I’m not opposed to checking you, however again, need someone I can check against that can’t be SvS.
But pls unvote so we can work out a good set of targets. I’m defaulting to tw/LLD if nothing else gets hammered out.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2484 (isolation #209) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 790, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 784, the worst wrote:Where are you at in this game?
I like Dannfloor and Dwlee for town. Maybe a side of Unwd.

Dannfloor is very succinct, not very driving, but reading his ISO it seems pretty obvious they are critically reading the game.
Unwd is townread for similar reasons, they seem to be actively scumhunting but from the main fray rather than the sidelines. Ill throw them a TL for now.
Dwlee seems to have the same impressions as me for a lot of the game so far.

I can see Loftwing as scum with either gamma or pooky off of associatives (mounting a defensish manuever for both out of purely mechanical reasons rather than off of reads).

Rest is very meh. I'll let you know if I forgot something.

Rest is meh.
Going back to this post; I know I’m town and I was thinking Meg was trying to tie me to her buddy if she’s scum here, so same thing probably goes for Pooky, so Meg+Pooky is probably not S/S.
Is everyone good with a check on Meg and Pooky?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2488 (isolation #210) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I could check LLD against Gork?
I also feel like I kinda should have proof-read that last post because as I went to submit I was like “wait LLD reads as town rn, I should actually find another choice”
But yeah that post has hard ro3 pings and in MegAzumarill’x last scumgame she kinda fell hard into ro3 telling
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2489 (isolation #211) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2487, MegAzumarill wrote:Btw no lim is at e-1 since it usually just requires 50% instead of majority
That’s why I asked you to unvote!
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2494 (isolation #212) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Rule of Three
Scum tend to include a buddy whenever they are posting a set of three names unprompted
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2502 (isolation #213) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2500, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 2494, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Rule of Three
Scum tend to include a buddy whenever they are posting a set of three names unprompted
But this game I'm putting all of my scumbuddies whenever I give names? :twisted:
I mean that only matters if I am scum so I'd suggest against using it until I flip red (never)
The problem is your wanting to push me over Loftwing when you thought Loftwing could be paired with me OR Pooky felt wrong. But I also have a philosophy of “kill the roots before the limbs” when it comes to pursuing unflipped associative SRs where it’s only based on one person’s behavior in the pair
Anyway my phones almost dead so pls make sure a decision is actually agreed upon before hammering no lim
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2523 (isolation #214) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2509, House wrote:
In post 2434, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:can you explain why you don't buy the claim
Pretty powerful role for a mini.

Useful claim to eat a bullet instead of a mislim.
I don’t fake a guilty, and definitely not like this. I care about my reputation. It’s hard enough for me to get any damn respect on this site already.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2531 (isolation #215) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2528, unwnd wrote:
In post 2527, the worst wrote:fucking lol
VOTE: no elim
More please?
Can we ducking not? I’d like a solid idea of what to do here.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2550 (isolation #216) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2548, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2547, Gorkington wrote:if you thought gamma was scum, why also think that there would be a guaranteed scum lim tomorrow with a flip in the pair
From his perspective. Read who I'm talking to. I'm asking why Gamma wouldn't be voting between Kaz/Unwnd today. Instead he had his vote on meg
You do realize I voted unwnd in my first post today right
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2555 (isolation #217) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I've basically been thinking Kaz has been town all game, and the protect looked super hinky. I wasn't in the mood to push a probable misyeet, especially since there wasn't even momentum there at all. I basically just said "might as well have an extra day to get results, I don't feel okay outing without more info"
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2564 (isolation #218) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don’t think House and mcat are S/S, does anyone object to me checking them tonight?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2583 (isolation #219) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah I remember that :/
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2620 (isolation #220) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2536, the worst wrote:
In post 2531, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2528, unwnd wrote:
In post 2527, the worst wrote:fucking lol
More please?
Can we ducking not? I’d like a solid idea of what to do here.
{kazyan,unwnd,me} + lld imo
I was checking what no elim was at because while I want to cast my vote there I don’t wanna hammer it until Kazyan clarifies his mechsolve
This suggestion doesn’t really work. I can’t target kaz or unwnd again until n3, and I agree with the assertions that targeting you seems like a bad idea.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2635 (isolation #221) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I haven’t seen much in favor of House and mcat as targets but there hasn’t been much opposition either.
I would rather no elim vs. yeeting kaz because if one of my existing results flips green (which I very much expect to happen with a kaz yeet) I feel like tw is not gonna be on me in that case, and I’d like to try and make sure scum have to give up some ground here if tw is town. I would supporting yeeting Meg if we’re yeeting outside me/kaz/unwnd because I feel like she’s gonna be a slot I’m paranoid about going forward and I can’t tell who tf her buddies could be past vague concepts. She was acting very partnery with loftwing but LLD feels super-genuine. I don’t feel good about any of the people in her TRs in the ro3 post I mentioned other than Dann slightly, and it’s not enough to make him a useable anchor. The only action I could see working there is Gork+Meg.

I don’t know how well this is going to go over but I’m going through with it.
@LLD
, which alters were fronting for TENET and for WSB? I feel like my ability to read you might be dependent on that factor, as you pretty effectively snowed me in TENET but I latched onto a pretty solid gut ping that ended up correct in WSB.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2642 (isolation #222) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Like, I don’t
entirely
feel averse to getting limmed tomorrow if I can help further sort out the PoE with my flip. But I think the best way to ensure tw targets me tonight is to take a course of action today that doesn’t put me in a bad spot. I feel like the level of volume I’ve seen regarding “flip kaz and then gamma” is making it rather unlikely tw targets me in that universe. Now, if someone, most likely LLD, can actually write out the logic that leads to Kazyan being the most likely scum in the three, maybe my vibe read will change.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2651 (isolation #223) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Because getting elimmed tomorrow allows for hopefully two results to be confirmed as trustworthy (I’m not saying accurate because idk what sort of bastard game fuckery might be going on). Getting NKed means there’s only the one result, and that doesn’t feel gratifying.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2655 (isolation #224) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

hhhfffhhh
I think a part of this might be that I’m kinda applying things I’ve felt IRL to this game. My hopes and dreams for a long time have been to create something artful that is very “me” and also feels like adding something of value to the world. Currently my thinking is I want to try and make music, some of it based on the feelings inside me.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2662 (isolation #225) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2657, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2651, Gamma Emerald wrote:Because getting elimmed tomorrow allows for hopefully two results to be confirmed as trustworthy (I’m not saying accurate because idk what sort of bastard game fuckery might be going on). Getting NKed means there’s only the one result, and that doesn’t feel gratifying.
Your perspective makes no sense.

If Kaz is scum and we kill him, you might die tonight but that means you died after making a guilty on a scum, killing them AND CONFIRMING UNWND TOWN.

If Kaz is town and we kill him, SCUM WILL NEVER KILL YOU.

So if you are town, killing Kaz always either

Catches a scum and confirms a townie before dying (amazing)

or

Gives you two results before you get voted out and then have those results confirmed (confirms unwnd as scum, plus another parity cop outcome)

Why are EITHER OF THESE BAD?
RE: the bolded, I’m worried that’s not the case, which is what is fueling my actions here.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2669 (isolation #226) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

fuck’s sake
I WANT TO GET ANOTHER NIGHT OF RESULTS.
What about that is so hard for you people to understand?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2693 (isolation #227) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2676, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i dunno i think gamma's line about not faking a guilty feels almost like a borderline trust tell and it rubs me the wrong way
I clarified at one point that there’s circumstances where I would do it as town. Doing it when I’m on the chopping block on a person that I’ve kinda been at odds with for a while? Nah, that ain’t it chief.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2696 (isolation #228) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2460, Kazyan wrote:VOTE: No Elimination

This is a cool and good time to spend our No-Lim day, yeah
You missed this
@unwnd
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2703 (isolation #229) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Y’all are starting to make sense here >_<
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2709 (isolation #230) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2704, Gorkington wrote:kazyan's they/them btw
I don’t recall messing that up anytime recently but I feel like I may have screwed it ip earlier in the game so I’d like to apologize in advance if I did
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2716 (isolation #231) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Do you mean “if Gamma is fake” when you say “if Gamma is real”?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2726 (isolation #232) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Murdercat + either of me or house feels kinda nonsensical
If I make a push on mcat like I did this game as a buddy,
I preface that shit
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2734 (isolation #233) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2732, Kazyan wrote:I'm still at the phase where I'm comparing to my past experiences of games and I have to listen to that.
I have never grown out of this and probably never will
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2740 (isolation #234) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2736, MegAzumarill wrote:I'm going to be blunt here.

This entire situation feels to me like gamma and kaz are s/s.

Gamma wanting to bot flip kaz despite having a guilty.
The fact that is 1 flips scum the other would look clear (even though not in reality)
Gamma trying to push specifically unwd in their posts.

Anyone else get the same impression?
Just wanna ask who you think the third is in that universe because I feel like there’s definitely better ways to play this as S/S even before looking at that aspect.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2746 (isolation #235) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

A case would have actually been the best thing if you wanted me to actually vote Kazyan
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2753 (isolation #236) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What is your input on current events
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2755 (isolation #237) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

People want to yeet Kazyan, I’m tepid on the idea unless you swear to target me even if they flip town
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2768 (isolation #238) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm not voting Kaz unless tw promises to target me tonight
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2787 (isolation #239) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm going down a meta rabbit hole rn
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2788 (isolation #240) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay yeah tw is clearly posting like Betrayal in this game rather than 2170.
VOTE: Kazyan
I don’t think a no-kill gambit happened so atp I’m fine with assuming unwnd town.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2814 (isolation #241) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2805, House wrote:VOTE: Gammajamma

No. That makes no sense. Flipping both Kaz & unwnd would out him. He's not that stupid.

UNVOTE:

Ummm...

VOTE: Murdercat

Why did your wagon evaporate, anyway?
I need a new pairing if we’re voting out mcat
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2820 (isolation #242) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I could do pooky/house or pooky/gork, tho I kinda prefer pooky/gork
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2849 (isolation #243) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm gonna be checking house and mcat
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2878 (isolation #244) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I got no result
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2910 (isolation #245) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2896, Gorkington wrote:gamma can you give a summary of your headspace right now?
My will is kinda broken from external factors, I do kinda wanna think about why LLD died though
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2912 (isolation #246) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm feeling like meg and kaz are the most suspicious from the LLD kill, looking at LLD ISO
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2914 (isolation #247) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2900, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:dwlee why r u assuming scum have a roleblocker lol
In post 2901, Dwlee99 wrote:It is the only scenario where gamma is town here. If gamma is scum there's also no rush to kill the doctor either imo, it'd be better to take a shot at someone who could flip investigative.
In post 2903, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:but ur voting for gamma
yeah this is a bit of a yikes
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2916 (isolation #248) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2913, Gorkington wrote:@gamma
on a scale of 1-10 how likely is it that your will does a 180 sometime before deadline of this cycle?
maybe a 3
I don't like Meg silently piling on either when she was pretty confident I was town yday
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2925 (isolation #249) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

whatever we do I'd like if everyone gets a chance to actually give input on things before I or anyone else is hammered
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2926 (isolation #250) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2923, MegAzumarill wrote:I'm still under the impression its both kaz and gamma.
nah, I don't believe you believe that.
VOTE: megazumarill
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2931 (isolation #251) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2929, Gorkington wrote:i dont know what to make of gamma acting like this.
I'm mostly just tired of trying to fight my through every game. There's still the urge to help out within me, but I'm not going to kick and scream if people genuinely think flipping me is the best way to resolve what's going on in this game rn.
Plus, I may be a useful role but that only counts if we can hunt down the roleblocker. I have vague ideas of how to do that but nothing conclusive.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2933 (isolation #252) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm not being defeatist because I think town has reached consensus on me if that's your question, as I said, external factors. I am on the verge of full-on burnout and don't want to push myself to my breaking point.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2941 (isolation #253) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2939, MegAzumarill wrote:As for outside of the mechanics frenzy, I think house/Mcat are the most suspiscious
how so?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2942 (isolation #254) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

your rationale here does seem a little more logical after your last few posts though
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2945 (isolation #255) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I wanna get this out of the way now. Who should I try to check tonight? I’m inclined to start crafting a results chain, so that would mean one of unwnd and kaz should be 1 of 2 targets. If we want to yeet one of them tonight, I’ll check against an unsure slot, but if not I’m inclined to check against Pooky.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2949 (isolation #256) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2946, MegAzumarill wrote:If kaz flips scum Roleblocker then unwd/pooky works.
If anything else you prolly don't get a result
I already doubt Pooky/unwnd are S/S, so unless I get paranoid of Pooky that won’t happen. But I’d be willing to check unwnd/you. And part of me suspects maybe one of house/mcat are mafia ascetic (inclined to think it would be house perhaps)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2952 (isolation #257) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Feels like House was a little
too
fine with me checking him, plus night event being weird makes me think scum might not actually have a roleblocker
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2960 (isolation #258) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah that reaction seems fair
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2962 (isolation #259) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

The way he snapped to voting MCat, it feels like natural thought process kicking in
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2973 (isolation #260) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

House basically realized I did have a point about looking at the people I wanted to target and is voting the other person as it’s kinda-sorta a guilty for him
That’s about as clear as I can make it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2979 (isolation #261) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That’s what I mean
You know you’re town and so me being blocked points to MCat for you
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2981 (isolation #262) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2978, House wrote:
In post 2975, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:if you/mcat r both town and gamma is town, why would scum let Gamma give a double innocent result?
Because that's not how it works?

Aligned together does not mean both of us are town.

Aligned separately DOES mean there's SCUM
Yeah, this
While I would have been confident y’all weren’t scum partners, idk how much scum knew that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2993 (isolation #263) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

tbh I am baffled by the LLD kill because she wasn't exactly UTR
probably means there's a scum with a good amount of exp with her
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2995 (isolation #264) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

why wouldn't debate be productive?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3833 (isolation #265) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Thank you Meg/Dwlee/Pooky/Ythan for all doing the right thing.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3843 (isolation #266) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3835, House wrote:
In post 3833, Gamma Emerald wrote:Thank you Meg/Dwlee/Pooky/Ythan for all doing the right thing.
Dwlee literally gamethrew.

I wouldn't call that "doing the right thing". :lol:
He just played to his town wincon. Not like he would’ve won had he not missed his culting.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3852 (isolation #267) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Outside of the small incident with MCat this was a pretty solid #goodvibes game
Been wanting one after recent events.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”