Final Fantasy XIV - A Realm Reborn Mafia (Game Over)

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #688 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

ego
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #691 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:50 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 108, SirCakez wrote:
In post 33, Mirio wrote:I am not saying we should not do the raids. I am saying we should let the entire game check in first.
VOTE: mirio
This post gives me tonally gross vibes
Why? What’s wrong with it?

~Raven
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1049 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1021, RealCheeks wrote:
In post 1015, Bell wrote:Why?
Consider me an expert on all things Gamma. Aside from that Nancy seems legitimately deflated to have rolled scum, again.
~C
Cheeky I <3 you but I’m dealing with alot right now and I really would prefer that no one tell me how I’m feeling about anything. Please keep any analysis of my emotions out of it, thank you. I don’t mean to over react but my emotions are a sensitive subject for me and it triggers me.

So just tell me what you dislike about my posts. Keep the focus on that. I’m not upset with you, it’s just a sore subject right now which I really don’t want to deal with.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1440 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:28 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1438, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1434, Qrow and Raven wrote:
In post 1429, ArcAngel9 wrote:WTH about riling you up!!

You accused me about something, It is me who should be saying all that... because you jumped on me for being away on V/LA and accused me of jumping on Sakura vote while my reason was very clear.
You called me scum multiple times when I didn’t realize you were actually a mod, so it’s an over reaction, no,matter how you look at it because most people who do what you did aren’t mods, so Idk why you’d immediately auto assume I realized that.
you accused me of being scum. I know my alignment and there is no truth in your reasons (from my perspective), therefore i have to consider that it is coming form scum mindse.t
like i said i wont be sorry for calling anyone scum because that's all we have signed up here for!!
You clearly missed the point. :facepalm:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3075 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:40 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3059, Titus wrote:
In post 3047, Mandelbrot wrote:
In post 3045, Titus wrote:
In post 3034, mastina wrote:...That scum fucking nightkilled and janitored H1H2 to prevent TC from becoming conftown so people would be dumb enough to wagon TC today instead of the actual blatant scum???
There is a plothole with that theory but from your PoV that makes sense.

I haven't voted TC because I want their explanation.
Should we tell mastina a secret?

- House
No not yet. Probably soon. I feel like I have said too much.
Can’t wait to find out what that is.

~Raven
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3076 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3060, Mandelbrot wrote:
In post 3059, Titus wrote:
In post 3047, Mandelbrot wrote:
In post 3045, Titus wrote:
In post 3034, mastina wrote:...That scum fucking nightkilled and janitored H1H2 to prevent TC from becoming conftown so people would be dumb enough to wagon TC today instead of the actual blatant scum???
There is a plothole with that theory but from your PoV that makes sense.

I haven't voted TC because I want their explanation.
Should we tell mastina a secret?

- House
No not yet. Probably soon. I feel like I have said too much.
That's me in the corner.
I dreamed I thought I saw you try.

~R
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3077 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:45 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3065, Qrow and Raven wrote:
In post 2981, Mandelbrot wrote:
In post 2980, Qrow and Raven wrote:idk if that's called for necessarily
I was a bit on edge because of what happened earlier.
May I ask, or is that too personal?

I wasn't out to legit insult you. I was just poking you for belaboring the Radio Buzz crap as long as you have been doing. Sorry.

- House
I felt legitimately stunned that you SRed me during D2. The bit about beating it into my head felt like you were still trying to imply I might be scum, but the violent imagery just seemed uncalled for in that instance, you could have just said “I doubt Qrow cares”.
That’s
why I said it felt personal, and tbh it was in a way a personal thing, you were still upset about me beating on about the Radio Buzz thing (despite my take actually accepting your points) so you made a comment about how long it took to make me to concede to your point. So no hard feelings, but maybe try to make it more tangible where you’re calling something suspicious vs. just poking at it.

-Qrow
Can you and House get a room? :P

Sorry not to be insensitive but this is beginning to sound a bit like a lover’s quarrel. XD

~R
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4926 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4924, Mandelbrot wrote:
In post 4914, Sakura Hana wrote:
Sigh...

I'm not gonna continue this conversation, because mastina's probably gonna be smart enough to use her ability correctly this time, and since it's mod announced it will shut you up.
That won't change her flavor.

- House
This game is suddenly reminding me of DnD mafia and not in a good way. :/

~R
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5590 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

When Mastina said we were town by meta, a lightbulb went off in my head and I realized that this is greater > rand likely that this is Wheme’s scum meta.

And he didn’t claim, which seals it for me.

~R
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5613 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Anyway, while we’re waiting on Wheme flip, this is ahhmazing.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6378 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6383 (isolation #11) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6376, Bell wrote:Aw, so much for a perfect game.

Also, I was a VT.
Noraa was convinced you were a vig and we rb’d for most of the game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6398 (isolation #12) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6382, Gamma Emerald wrote:Your SR on us was really dumb for the most part but you were totally right that we didn’t want you cleared
Like I tried to take the fall for Elsa is beyond spectacularly the most inane theory ever, no offence but no. :roll:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6400 (isolation #13) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6397, Dwlee99 wrote:Yea I was Alisaie with all those crumbs
I knew it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6405 (isolation #14) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6395, Toogeloo wrote:All of my linkshells can be released... So many bookmarked topics lol.

Did town just not have a vigilante?

dwlee conf-towned himself to me last night, which in turn made me realize who H1/H2 was and I wouldn't peg their role to be a vigilante.
But didn’t STD flip rb town?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6408 (isolation #15) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6407, GuyInFreezer wrote:Town had no vig.

Mastina’s role was actually 1-shot raid leader (as you saw) and 1-shot modified universal backup that let her grab a 1-shot of dead town role. Mastina-third-party-theory was interesting to read.

I’ll post the rest of the role PMs tomorrow.
Then why did Bears have an X shot bp?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6424 (isolation #16) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6414, mastina wrote:(Btw I also think that the game is a little bit townsided, even given the strong scum roles due to my role in combination with the cop and doctor and commuter and so on and so forth. My role makes all of them stronger and have redundancies when paired with raids. I don't think it's HUGELY unbalanced because the scum roles ARE pretty strong, but I'd say it's closer to like...55-57.5:42.5-45 town:scum here. Granted, town won by play, but I do think that the town roles' synergies were underestimated in review even if we didn't get to optimize the usage of said role synergies.)
This makes me feel better but to win as scum, you have to be both really good at mech and have a coordinated team to sign up for the raids, plus the flavour thing, as was poihted out, scum didn’t have very impressive fake claims. We actually started out as scum bg and cakez transferred rb to Wheme and we got it from him. An evolving strongman would have been much better because being forced to kill Cheeky because of guaranteed sucess bp raid, was the beginning of the end for us.

Great cop check Ydrasse. This is the second game you correctly nailed scum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6425 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6418, Toogeloo wrote:I think the detriment for scum was that they had too many people they needed to kill since there were obvious PRs that needed to be taken out, and still had to get past the bulletproofs and what not. Like, I think almost every kill they made had to be that kill, (except I think they erred killing RC over tictac, even though they didn't know mastina was about to clear RC).
I doubt it would have mattered, both were sucky kills.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6429 (isolation #18) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6367, mastina wrote:So there's good news and bad news.

The bad news is, I don't have any idea who the scum is within {Qrow and Raven, tictac, Dwlee99} (tho if I were forced to have an inclination I'd vote them in that order).
The good news is, it doesn't really matter.

We've got 7 alive now, and enough time for 3 eliminations.
I'm never eliminating Toogeloo here;
I'm never eliminating Tomorrow Corporation here;
I'm almost certainly not eliminating Bell here;
Given I know I am town, that means that even in the worst case scenario, we can just brute force our way to a win by eliminating in the pool of {Qrow and Raven, tictac, Dwlee99}.

If you want me to chose it'd be Qrow and Raven > tictac > Dwlee99 in that order but I'd rather actually leave the choice to someone else and sheep their choice.

VOTE: Raid (not that it matters but still gotta do it as a formality I guess)
HURT: Qrow and Raven
(is a soft-vote)
Mastina, why’d you make this post? Did you not realize we were already hammered? :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6447 (isolation #19) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

The extremely quick hammer and game end gives me flashbacks to HW, where Sakura instabombed me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6450 (isolation #20) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6449, Sakura Hana wrote:I'm still unsure on STD's role wording stuff, that stuff was weird. I mean the Encryptor thing.
Had game not ended, scum pt would have been locked until the following night. His death eliminated daytalk. Really STD probably should have claimed right away because his role was a major liability to town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6452 (isolation #21) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6451, Sakura Hana wrote:I disagree on claiming right away, he thought his role, being known, would be a major target for the scum night kill.
But we wouldn’t have killed him, because losing daytalk would have crippled us because we needed daytalk to make decisions about the raids and of course the role switch. We also wouldn’t have been able to tell Wheme to self-hammer.

Game would have ended much sooner since the one town roleblock wouldn’t have hurt town because we had rb and strongman.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6454 (isolation #22) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6453, Sakura Hana wrote:Yeah but he had no way of knowing that.
He probably didnt realize his role enabled day chat for scum either until the day he claimed.
And he probably thought his role enabled day chat for some town roles.
Yes, I know but had he understood how negative utility his role was. If it was me and I totally understood it, I probably would have tried to get eliminated asap.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6474 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6473, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 6450, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6449, Sakura Hana wrote:I'm still unsure on STD's role wording stuff, that stuff was weird. I mean the Encryptor thing.
Had game not ended, scum pt would have been locked until the following night. His death eliminated daytalk. Really STD probably should have claimed right away because his role was a major liability to town.
Yeah I misread my role but also thought it enabled town when I reread it. I figured just trying to get as far as I could would be the most help to town, maybe I was wrong
I think from a design perspective, your role had too much power. Had you been eliminated early, we would have had to concede because playing scum in this setup requires daytalk. We can’t coordinate raids, choose to fail them, anything like that had you died early, so I think any role that could completely decimate the scumteam by flipping should not exist.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6501 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6498, Sakura Hana wrote:I'm happy that scum was legit scared of my reads.
We were at lot more scared of your heal. We probably should have killed Mastina instead and just failed the raid.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6502 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

We didn’t because we wrongly thought we actually needed bp.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6503 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

We didn’t because we wrongly thought we actually needed bp.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6506 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6504, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6501, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6498, Sakura Hana wrote:I'm happy that scum was legit scared of my reads.
We were at lot more scared of your heal. We probably should have killed Mastina instead and just failed the raid.
Well i read the scum PT and a bunch of times you guys seemed to be worried about my reads and my "unpredictability".
Really surprised i didnt die earlier.
Yeah but we wrongly thought we needed bp and you healing a slot would have been disastrous. We were scared of your reads as well but we needed either you or Mastina to die because of bp raid and we didn’t know we didn’t need it, so we chose wrong.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”