Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:45 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

T3 what's your list of people to kill today?
I prefer they, thanks :)
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Wiki »

T3:
Spoiler:
In post 518, T3 wrote:
In post 487, Dorsey wrote:No, I just don't know any other way to get into the game.
I very very very much like this sequence from Dorsey. He looks like newbtown out of water in a sense.
In post 542, T3 wrote:
In post 540, Three wrote:
In post 514, T3 wrote:
In post 435, Almost50 wrote:I have NO towntells. Only SCUM tells. :twisted:
I think your low WIM is a scumtell. VOTE: a50
Do you think A50's WIM should be higher this early into the game?
Definitely
In post 920, Salsabil Faria wrote:
I can tell you're idiot because your lOgIcS are
idiotic
. I never said
Dwlee
is an idiot because they're not, just their reason to scumread me is bad which mostly comes from meta but they kept saying meta is bad. So if town!them continue to tunnel me for bad reasons, it'll help scum more.
I never said I townred
ico
anywhere, all of your pushes/logics are worst. They're still scummy but I also scumread
GE
who also voted
ico
, so I'm not sure about what makes of that. And as a town, I can't have proof or surety that who can be scum because I don’t know other's role pm. You don’t read any of my posts in a non-bias view, that's why you don't get where is my head at.
I still prefer you over anyone, but no one gonna listen to me, so...

UNVOTE: Wiki

VOTE: GE
In post 936, T3 wrote:
In post 934, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 932, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't scumread you cause of meta, Salsa...
Sure!
VOTE: salsa
bad tone in this reaction so i'm just going to vote you and then unvote you because another player will do something bad on my catchup
In post 943, T3 wrote:
In post 760, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 726, Wiki wrote:Dwlee, Datisi, Ico? If so, gamma easily can be a scum for huge mistakes
Yeah you’re fucking off-base if you seriously think read accuracy is a good way to read people in general
bad tone, esp in the context

i do think i remember scumreading gamma one game for out of context bad tone and i was dead wrong
gonna try to find it later
In post 947, T3 wrote:
In post 765, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Icon
might not want to do that
(i dont understand this)
In post 950, T3 wrote:
In post 769, Almost50 wrote:
In post 672, Gamma Emerald wrote:What scum would do all the shit Wiki has done, especially newbscum?
In isolation I'd say this is Town Gamma, unless Gamma wants to pocket Wiki for some odd reason.
i mean, unless gamma is scum and wiki is town :shifty:
In post 953, T3 wrote:
In post 802, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 799, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 792, Dwlee99 wrote:Salsa I'm very confident you're gonna flip red but I know you have to pretend you won't and that is sad
Pathetic (2)
To the town (not the crazy ones), after my flip, not let this go away. I'm saying this, because people don't consider my posts/reads even if I flip green :]
you dug your own grave in 2234 tbh
also nm replaced into your slot
In post 954, T3 wrote:
In post 803, Dwlee99 wrote:Okay salsa
i vaguely like this reaction
In post 956, T3 wrote:
In post 821, Andresvmb wrote:VOTE: Salsabil Faria
what actually is the scum motivation for whatever the heck salsa is trying to do rn
In post 959, T3 wrote:
In post 825, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 823, Salsabil Faria wrote:
:yawn:
Your reactions to DW don’t make logical sense to me. DW expressed a high degree of certainty that you were Scum. You called that pathetic, and have heavily hinted at DW being bad Town. But why Town? And why so confrontational? DW isn’t actually a bad player. I just feel you should express more curiosity and less frustration towards DW and the view they’ve expressed. I would also argue DW is very much starting to feel like Town to me. It’s hard for players in general to be this pushy of a SR as Scum. It’s rare, and DW hasn’t operated like that if my recollection serves right. So I am starting to feel like you’re being forced into discrediting DW without calling them Scum, which is why I’ve voted you.

You’re also pushing Wiki who honestly seems almost like obvious Town to me. Or rather, I feel like the normal reaction to how Wiki is playing is to not want to execute it (Datisi’s “village idiot” description isn’t particularly charitable, but perhaps not that off target). I’m more inclined to want to give Wiki more time to see if their contributions are of any actual value.

Separately, I think A50’s frustration seems more Town indicative actually. I didn’t SR A50 for the activity level - I felt a specific post I quoted was Scummy. But the reaction they had to the pressure seemed genuine.
THIS MAKES SENSE
In post 960, T3 wrote:
In post 830, Almost50 wrote:*Sigh*

I was getting excited, but my wagon died too soon. :(

VOTE: ger
it depends on wherever the votes are at rn but i think we should run up a50
In post 961, T3 wrote:
In post 855, Wiki wrote:Im ready to elim any of them: ico, dwlee, datisi, salsa.
Should i vote salsa now?
yes
In post 965, T3 wrote:done with my catchup

i am VERY happy where my vote is
In post 970, T3 wrote:
In post 966, Wiki wrote:T3 you said this makes sense (andre treads a50), now you say we should run up a50. Does "run up" mean to elim?
It doesn't matter A50's alignment. We should put him to E-1
In post 1174, T3 wrote:
In post 1018, Selynee wrote:
In post 970, T3 wrote:
In post 966, Wiki wrote:T3 you said this makes sense (andre treads a50), now you say we should run up a50. Does "run up" mean to elim?
It's this the game where everyone says weird stuff?

@T3- you have reads that are not tone based?

@Three- Again...there is no reason town would fake a read here. Especially a scum read. So, you should be the first one to want be elim here...and make a case.

PS: Your vote was terrible. Which is...interesting cuz I felt like SF was soft defending you the first part of the game
I do.

ykw i don't think it matters anymore
i'm pretty sure a50 is slayer's gambiting
In post 1181, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Dorsey
In post 1186, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Ok

VOTE: Dorsey
In post 1191, T3 wrote:
In post 1081, Dorsey wrote:I don't really get the hostility. I thought this was supposed to be fun.

VOTE: Andresvmb
VOTE: dorsey
In post 1192, T3 wrote:-1000 social credit
In post 1299, T3 wrote:three town
wiki more town
salsa more scun
a50 more town

1. t3 townreads dorsey very much when everybody nullreads him and many votes to gera, but today t3 votes dorsey (not gera) with a bad reason
2. t3 scumread a50, t3 almost townread salsa (some defense), then t3 listened to andre and now he is happy townreading a50 and scumreading salsa... he wants to elim salsa after townreading her, and says he would like to put a50 on e-1, but thinks he is town now, wat?
3. interactions with Gamma are very low and more in defensive way
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:15 am

Post by Wiki »

i dont understand
and i dont understand his opinion about ico
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:17 am

Post by Wiki »

920, 936...
he votes salsa after her voting in gamma
and then tries to find her towny in the dialog with andre, but andre give reasons salsa can be scum, t3 is happy because of that
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:19 am

Post by Wiki »

gamma, ico, gera, salsa, t3
many scums are here? all of them?
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:22 am

Post by Wiki »

if datisi and ico are town, then it can be gamma, gera, salsa, t3...
but im not sure salsa can be together with gamma, t3... not sure... maybe not...
i think the check to gamma/datisi is really very good
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

There are 4 mafia this game
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:28 am

Post by Wiki »

no, it is not gamma,gera,salsa,t3. smth is not ok. i have some notes, strong moments, that some people here cannot be together. there is at least 1 mistake.
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:28 am

Post by Wiki »

In post 1306, Dwlee99 wrote:There are 4 mafia this game
yeah, i know, whats wrong
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:29 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Oh I thought you were asking how many scum were in the game, not how many in those 5 people
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:30 am

Post by Wiki »

i think ico is scum. but datisi bets everything on town ico. i think 1 scum is between them. for now. so either datisi is wrong or he is pocketing ico
later it will be easier to understand.
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:31 am

Post by Wiki »

this was just a range
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:33 am

Post by Wiki »

well, im absolutely not so sure. because im not so sure in the rest of you all
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:33 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1301, Wiki wrote:T3:
Spoiler:
In post 518, T3 wrote:
In post 487, Dorsey wrote:No, I just don't know any other way to get into the game.
I very very very much like this sequence from Dorsey. He looks like newbtown out of water in a sense.
In post 542, T3 wrote:
In post 540, Three wrote:
In post 514, T3 wrote:
In post 435, Almost50 wrote:I have NO towntells. Only SCUM tells. :twisted:
I think your low WIM is a scumtell. VOTE: a50
Do you think A50's WIM should be higher this early into the game?
Definitely
In post 920, Salsabil Faria wrote:
I can tell you're idiot because your lOgIcS are
idiotic
. I never said
Dwlee
is an idiot because they're not, just their reason to scumread me is bad which mostly comes from meta but they kept saying meta is bad. So if town!them continue to tunnel me for bad reasons, it'll help scum more.
I never said I townred
ico
anywhere, all of your pushes/logics are worst. They're still scummy but I also scumread
GE
who also voted
ico
, so I'm not sure about what makes of that. And as a town, I can't have proof or surety that who can be scum because I don’t know other's role pm. You don’t read any of my posts in a non-bias view, that's why you don't get where is my head at.
I still prefer you over anyone, but no one gonna listen to me, so...

VOTE: GE
In post 936, T3 wrote:
In post 934, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 932, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't scumread you cause of meta, Salsa...
Sure!
VOTE: salsa
bad tone in this reaction so i'm just going to vote you and then unvote you because another player will do something bad on my catchup
In post 943, T3 wrote:
In post 760, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 726, Wiki wrote:Dwlee, Datisi, Ico? If so, gamma easily can be a scum for huge mistakes
Yeah you’re fucking off-base if you seriously think read accuracy is a good way to read people in general
bad tone, esp in the context

i do think i remember scumreading gamma one game for out of context bad tone and i was dead wrong
gonna try to find it later
In post 947, T3 wrote:
In post 765, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Icon
might not want to do that
(i dont understand this)
In post 950, T3 wrote:
In post 769, Almost50 wrote:
In post 672, Gamma Emerald wrote:What scum would do all the shit Wiki has done, especially newbscum?
In isolation I'd say this is Town Gamma, unless Gamma wants to pocket Wiki for some odd reason.
i mean, unless gamma is scum and wiki is town :shifty:
In post 953, T3 wrote:
In post 802, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 799, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 792, Dwlee99 wrote:Salsa I'm very confident you're gonna flip red but I know you have to pretend you won't and that is sad
Pathetic (2)
To the town (not the crazy ones), after my flip, not let this go away. I'm saying this, because people don't consider my posts/reads even if I flip green :]
you dug your own grave in 2234 tbh
also nm replaced into your slot
In post 954, T3 wrote:
In post 803, Dwlee99 wrote:Okay salsa
i vaguely like this reaction
In post 956, T3 wrote:
what actually is the scum motivation for whatever the heck salsa is trying to do rn
In post 959, T3 wrote:
In post 825, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 823, Salsabil Faria wrote:
:yawn:
Your reactions to DW don’t make logical sense to me. DW expressed a high degree of certainty that you were Scum. You called that pathetic, and have heavily hinted at DW being bad Town. But why Town? And why so confrontational? DW isn’t actually a bad player. I just feel you should express more curiosity and less frustration towards DW and the view they’ve expressed. I would also argue DW is very much starting to feel like Town to me. It’s hard for players in general to be this pushy of a SR as Scum. It’s rare, and DW hasn’t operated like that if my recollection serves right. So I am starting to feel like you’re being forced into discrediting DW without calling them Scum, which is why I’ve voted you.

You’re also pushing Wiki who honestly seems almost like obvious Town to me. Or rather, I feel like the normal reaction to how Wiki is playing is to not want to execute it (Datisi’s “village idiot” description isn’t particularly charitable, but perhaps not that off target). I’m more inclined to want to give Wiki more time to see if their contributions are of any actual value.

Separately, I think A50’s frustration seems more Town indicative actually. I didn’t SR A50 for the activity level - I felt a specific post I quoted was Scummy. But the reaction they had to the pressure seemed genuine.
THIS MAKES SENSE
In post 960, T3 wrote:
In post 830, Almost50 wrote:*Sigh*

I was getting excited, but my wagon died too soon. :(

VOTE: ger
it depends on wherever the votes are at rn but i think we should run up a50
In post 961, T3 wrote:
In post 855, Wiki wrote:Im ready to elim any of them: ico, dwlee, datisi, salsa.
Should i vote salsa now?
yes
In post 965, T3 wrote:done with my catchup

In post 970, T3 wrote:
In post 1174, T3 wrote:
In post 1018, Selynee wrote:
In post 970, T3 wrote:
It's this the game where everyone says weird stuff?

@T3- you have reads that are not tone based?

@Three- Again...there is no reason town would fake a read here. Especially a scum read. So, you should be the first one to want be elim here...and make a case.

PS: Your vote was terrible. Which is...interesting cuz I felt like SF was soft defending you the first part of the game
I do.

ykw i don't think it matters anymore
i'm pretty sure a50 is slayer's gambiting
In post 1186, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Ok

VOTE: Dorsey
In post 1191, T3 wrote:
In post 1081, Dorsey wrote:I don't really get the hostility. I thought this was supposed to be fun.

VOTE: Andresvmb
VOTE: dorsey
In post 1192, T3 wrote:-1000 social credit
In post 1299, T3 wrote:three town
wiki more town
salsa more scun
a50 more town

1. t3 townreads dorsey very much when everybody nullreads him and many votes to gera, but today t3 votes dorsey (not gera) with a bad reason
2. t3 scumread a50, t3 almost townread salsa (some defense), then t3 listened to andre and now he is happy townreading a50 and scumreading salsa... he wants to elim salsa after townreading her, and says he would like to put a50 on e-1, but thinks he is town now, wat?
3. interactions with Gamma are very low and more in defensive way
I was compltetely and entirely aware of the inconsistencies in my reads, this is for a reason
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:33 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

@Mod,
V/LA for 24 hours for having migraine.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:56 am

Post by Wiki »

In post 562, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 532, geraintm wrote:
In post 451, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 398, Datisi wrote:daycop isn't a normal role, pretty sure someone has said that already
VOTE: geraintm
Oops!

UNVOTE: Dwlee

VOTE: Wiki
odd how no one jumped on you for the same vote as me....
Cause I asked for a D1 pass :D
In post 563, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 533, geraintm wrote:
In post 473, Almost50 wrote:OK, breathe. Now tell me: What's the colour of your Role in your Role PM?
are you allowed to ask that sort of question? i thought all player - mod related correspondence was off limits?
Nah, this type of question is allowed.
In post 565, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 544, Dorsey wrote:This is starting to feel like homework. Can someone tell me what's happening? I don't know where it stopped being jokes and started being serious suspicions. Has it started being serious suspicions? Is that something that's supposed to be said out loud?
Not liking this post.
hmm, interesting
salsa think dorsey is more scum than gera there
and i have new thoughts that gera and dorsey are both talking like very very newbtowns
for example gera could ask a question about rules/bans in mafia chat, not openly
was it possible for dorsey to create this question playing a scum? acting like he just doesnt know where are jokes and where is serious game...
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:59 am

Post by Wiki »

geraintm
Total posts:3695

emmm, okay, nevermind.
Dorsey
Dorsey
Goon
Dorsey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:06 am

Post by Dorsey »

I feel there's scum in each group [Andres/Iconeum/T3], [Three/Salsabil/Dwlee], and [Datisi/Almost50]. I'm just curious as to why some ISO's (e.g, Almost50) are overlooked. It's just a game of spam and subjective rhetoric disguised as logic, which can still be fun, but I don't see the need to church it up. The fact that anyone can be "locktown" is funny.

VOTE: Almost50
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:09 am

Post by Wiki »

In post 431, geraintm wrote:i barely read the game.
my 2nd post had like...7 pages between it and my first and then my 3rd post had 9 more pages.
as i consider Day 1 useless, and this game i know people will be especially useless Day 1....i aint going to pay too much attention. but if i see someone hard claim something i am just going to accept it.
In post 441, geraintm wrote:
In post 424, Dwlee99 wrote:If traitor game then Gera > salsa > a50 has a decent chance of winning imo
this post is like....825 times wrong
In post 1207, geraintm wrote:except i cant stand wiki's style of posting. it feels like they want to get into an argument with everyone, always asking questions, but it feels like their response is to always just ask more questions
done with my catchup

Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:12 am

Post by Wiki »

In post 1317, Dorsey wrote:I feel there's scum in each group [Andres/Iconeum/T3], [Three/Salsabil/Dwlee], and [Datisi/Almost50]. I'm just curious as to why some ISO's (e.g, Almost50) are overlooked. It's just a game of spam and subjective rhetoric disguised as logic, which can still be fun, but I don't see the need to church it up. The fact that anyone can be "locktown" is funny.

VOTE: Almost50
you
was
asked
a
question
about
your
reason
to
vote
andre
In post 1098, Dorsey wrote:Because I just figured one of Andres, Ico, or T3. Andres 0 votes on vanity wagon, T3 0 votes on leading wagon 1, Ico 0 votes on leading wagon 2
explain
Dorsey
Dorsey
Goon
Dorsey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:14 am

Post by Dorsey »

Having more votecounts would make it easier to follow the bandwagoners. I feel there are several wagons that build up rapidly out of nowhere.

Edit: I voted andres because I could. There's nothing saying he's town and nobody knows anything about the other players so I don't see the issue with voting and gauging reactions. I feel it would be different if I was putting him in a vulnerable position, like close to elimination or something. Do you disagree or something?
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:16 am

Post by Wiki »

explain 1098
Dorsey
Dorsey
Goon
Dorsey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:16 am

Post by Dorsey »

And I felt that, if everybody's getting wagoned, why not those players? Why skip over people? It just seemed very manipulative, as if mafia are pushing wagons but not on their own people, which would make sense.
Dorsey
Dorsey
Goon
Dorsey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Dorsey »

Like monkey's last posts were videos, but whatever, idrc that much.
Dorsey
Dorsey
Goon
Dorsey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:19 am

Post by Dorsey »

Also, some of y'all are just rude, so you're no fun to play with, question, or read, but I mean, lol, that's life.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”