NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1080 (isolation #200) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Like what’s the point in joining a game of deduction if you’re not going to even attempt to be readable.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1083 (isolation #201) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

There is no meta argument for why Toxic is scum.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1111 (isolation #202) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:30 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1106, Gamma Emerald wrote:Fuck off.
I’m probably the least qualified person in the world to say this.
But hey, try not to be like me… =_=

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1112 (isolation #203) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:33 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1100, Val89 wrote:I'm warming up to idea, I can't lie.
Insert Emperor Palpatine: "Dw it" gif here

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1113 (isolation #204) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:33 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

DEW IT

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1114 (isolation #205) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You don’t know the power of the dank side.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1123 (isolation #206) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Prodding a slot up on the chopping block.

Always a bad sign, this flips scum for sure.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1128 (isolation #207) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Getting replaced is not town indicative in this instance.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1134 (isolation #208) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It’s hard to hammer the slot because it’s scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1138 (isolation #209) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Do me and Dwlee have to claim masons to get this through or something.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1141 (isolation #210) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yes.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1153 (isolation #211) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Toxic posted a scummy case that felt tonally weird and then siteflaked.

I will eat my own hat if Toxic isn’t scum.

If you want me to stop whining about it then flip him.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1154 (isolation #212) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m convinved at the level of how convinced i was that Koba was town and SSB was scum in Large Normal 236.

I’m putting my reputation as a player with decent reads on the line, just to get this flip.

If i’m wrong then y’all can sheep Val on whatever it is he thinks is the best game plan.

But Toxic is the way to go here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1159 (isolation #213) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

When we’re done, you’re going to need to explain to me how you could possibly townread what they’ve done up to now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1170 (isolation #214) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1168, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 1165, toxictaipan wrote:Not to antagonize the situation, but what is an actual VT supposed to say when asked to claim?
I mean the same thing, my point was you were really scummy so VT and Mafia would claim that alike.

Also don't talk like you really are a VT when its very much possible you are not.
Didn’t you just ask: "why are we voting Toxic"?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1200 (isolation #215) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Guess i suck.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1201 (isolation #216) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So idk, here i guess? I think their interactions around Toxic was more based on the threads willingness to kill them, rather than genuinely reading them as scum or town.
VOTE: CamelCasedSnivy

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1204 (isolation #217) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Still think Val really misplayed his role.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1206 (isolation #218) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1203, DArby wrote:Nah. You're 0 for 2.

VOTE: NorwegianboyEE
This is miles from my scum game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1207 (isolation #219) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't expect anyone to sheep my bad reads now, but this is
just not how i play as scum.

Take a look at any of scumgames if you actually care to look beyond "he pushed slot that flipped town zomg".

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1209 (isolation #220) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Just to explain though so everyone is on the same page, it's pretty basic. If i'm mafia i'm going to do my utmost to look good even though i'd be voting someone that flips town.
Here i literally do the worst possible things from a scum!POV, just to make sure the flip goes through. While being extremely convinced of the flip being scum. This is something i would be very wary of doing if i was mafia, because i only care about endgaming and making it through to the end. What i've done now is put all eyes and potential investigatives right on me, which if i'm mafia is something that is guaranteed to make it ten times harder to endgame.
Now you could argue that i don't play this way as town, but that is wrong. Take a look at any of my towngames and you'll often see me mislimmed for having the wrong reads and making bad decisions. Gamma's recent game with me is an example. Where we had the game in the bad, but i unintentionally helped scum by defending them for two dayphazes, and then Gamma killed me in ElO because he thought i was scum instead of Pooky.
Because i was truly that convinced, i'm still wanting to pretend it was a scumflip because of how textbook scummy Toxic's play was.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1234 (isolation #221) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:07 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1221, camelCasedSnivy wrote:Took you long enough
VOTE: camelCasedSnivy
:?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1235 (isolation #222) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

UNVOTE:

Dwlee, who is scum?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1236 (isolation #223) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:12 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Plz tell me you have good reads.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1237 (isolation #224) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:12 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

(So i can sheep them)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1252 (isolation #225) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1251, DArby wrote:I'm getting tired of these wagons going after low-hanging fruit with no real argument when this game has proven twice that isn't working. I'm willing to compromise on Alice or Norwe to push today.
How can you compromise on me, when you're already voting me?
:?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1254 (isolation #226) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Someone needs to take control if we're going to actually eliminate scum today.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1255 (isolation #227) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I can feel the apathy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1256 (isolation #228) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1253, DArby wrote:Miswording on my part. I'm willing to compromise on Alice, but I'd prefer you.
If i were to flip scum, where would you go next? And who do you think are potential partners so far?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1259 (isolation #229) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Wat?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1264 (isolation #230) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1261, DArby wrote:If you flipped read my FoS would fall on Gamma.
Why?
I'd really like to know whether you're looking ahead.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1271 (isolation #231) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1270, camelCasedSnivy wrote:How did my wagon even vanish wth
I didn't see the scum motivation in voting yourself. Seemed like a very noob town move.
It can be faked as an mafia player in order to fake acting like town, but that requires more experience. And it also seems unlikely for an relatively new player to pull such an card in one of their first non-newbie games on MS.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1277 (isolation #232) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yeah there’s no way i’d know about your mafia career outside of this forum. So if i’m wrong then do feel free to correct me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1278 (isolation #233) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ughhh, my throat is killing me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1279 (isolation #234) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m feeling really sick IRL so consider this as an half VL/A ish announcement. Because i’m in too much physical pain to play well right now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1306 (isolation #235) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hold up a second, why am i scum Jolyne?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1309 (isolation #236) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I want an serious reply

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1314 (isolation #237) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Doesn’t announcing that you’re voting someone for some sort of ‘science’, ruin the very science you intend to find out?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1317 (isolation #238) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If i didn't keep coughing like i've had Egyptian sarcophagus buildup forming in my lungs for the last 500 years i would be telling y'all to stop being such inactive bastards and start playing the game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1318 (isolation #239) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That doesn't go for you though Gamma.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1320 (isolation #240) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also i'm a bit shocked that Koba doesn't even want to talk to me? Like i'm trying to see if i can understand what it is they are seeing in the game right now, and why they think i'm mafia. And they just brush me off with some lulzy reply.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1322 (isolation #241) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Tragedy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1326 (isolation #242) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1324, Jolyne wrote:gamma should be next after norwee flips red btw
Lol.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1327 (isolation #243) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So much for negotiations.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1329 (isolation #244) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Regardless of Gamma being scum or not. I don't see the connection between me and them.
Like Gamma didn't vote me at some point when a lot of people did. That could literally just be scum white knighting town!me, or it's town!Gamma seeing that it's not an wagon they wanna join.

What is this level 0 thinking.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1334 (isolation #245) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1333, DArby wrote:I think this is shade at me?
Nah.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1335 (isolation #246) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1331, Jolyne wrote:well maybe you should have checked your mailbox norwee (:
Vewy funi.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1336 (isolation #247) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

My offer still stands, that is. Me Actually wanting to have an discussion beyond: "silence you scum!" with Joyle.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1337 (isolation #248) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This has more levels to it.

I want to know if this is genuinely town!Dkkoba and they can have such an different playstyle between games, where we co-operated in the previous Large quite well and now Koba is just shitpushing while ridiculing all of my attempts at communication.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1338 (isolation #249) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I know i'm town in both games so if Dkkoba is town in this one, then wtf happened between the two games?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1340 (isolation #250) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyways i’d appreciate it if there was more votes placed.
I’m just gonna OMGUS here until they reply seriously or i actually get worse vibes somewhere else.

VOTE: Jolyne

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1341 (isolation #251) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I feel like all games i join lately are lazy mules and i need to kick them in order to actually get stuff moving.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1344 (isolation #252) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1342, Not_Mafia wrote:Okay Norwee, where should my vote be?
If you put in on Joyle for a bit, it might actually force him to open an line of communication.

Because right now it’s an stone wall.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1346 (isolation #253) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hey, heads up sweetheart.

You’re not doing very well at solving the game either.

Because i’m fucking town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1349 (isolation #254) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also Alice, what happened to the meta read?

You went from townreading me to thinking "it’s fine to sacrifice him cus he isn’t solving so well and maybe there is 0.5% chance he is mafia."
And now lining up lims by saying me after Gamma "regardless of Norwee’s flip…"???
Wtf?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1350 (isolation #255) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Gamma, you stole my fire.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1354 (isolation #256) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also i feel like if Alice is scum they Joyle isn’t.
Because it kinda seems like Alice tried to suck up to Joylne and take advantage of Joylne’s scumread on me here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1355 (isolation #257) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Alicek

N_M, you can vote here ya grizzled old-timer.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1356 (isolation #258) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

God i’m coughing so bad.

Camel i kinda wanna believe you are town. Wanna come back on here and talk to us? Marci too, where r u.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1359 (isolation #259) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I like Gamma’s recent posts here.
Idk if i ever expressed it before, but i feel comfortable townreading him now.
I was kinda meh on him just some moments ago.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1361 (isolation #260) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In what context do you utter the line: "come on?"
Are we meant to come to our own conclusion?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1364 (isolation #261) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Am i the only one that thinks it’s fishy how both T3 and Alice seem to be reverting or questioning their townreads on me since after day 1?
I’m pretty sure T3 was a lot more confident on day 1 than to just casually say: "actually i’m not sure why i townread Norwee" >_>

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1365 (isolation #262) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 515, T3 wrote:NorwegianboyEE - lock town
In post 1283, T3 wrote:
In post 1275, Jolyne wrote:t3 what is your read on norwee?
i have no idea
i townread him, then i realized i didn't really have good reason to townread him
Lol

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1367 (isolation #263) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That’s all you have to say?
I’m literally questioning that you’re mafia with an fake ass progression on a slot you claimed to townread.
It would be wiser to give more than that in response regardless of what you are.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1371 (isolation #264) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1369, DArby wrote:Tbh I’m interested in how both T3 and Jolyne are having the same play style rn for the same read. I don’t think this is out of character for either but I do think that it is interesting.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1372 (isolation #265) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

S+S with Joylne scumreading me and T3 townreading me for added distancing.
Is that what you’re getting at?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1375 (isolation #266) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I never received such an mail.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1376 (isolation #267) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Is it not at all possible you could have been blocked from sending it?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1378 (isolation #268) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m thinking roleblockers.
It does make sense for scum to have them.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1379 (isolation #269) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Unless you’re loyal, i don’t see why me not receiving a mail is a big deal.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1380 (isolation #270) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Do you think a town ascetic would be in a setup where mafia doesn’t have extra utility other than an factional nightkill?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1381 (isolation #271) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This does at least put your actions into perspective.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1383 (isolation #272) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I can at least guarantee, that my role does not have any modifiers that would hinder anything.

Which makes me believe it can only be outside interference.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1384 (isolation #273) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Either that or it’s an lie, but considering Joyle started out the day as if they had an guilty. It would have been an very elaborately planned lie that was only revealed now.

So that seems less likely than it being an town claim.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1385 (isolation #274) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So my PoE remains the same then.
Except i’m more confident on Joyle being town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1388 (isolation #275) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

My pre fake-guilty reads are

Gamma/Darby/Camel/Redtea town
Marcistar/Dwlee/N_M idk (Look here for the last scum/scums after Alice/T3)
t3/Alice likely scum.

Jolyne was cleared by their claim.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1390 (isolation #276) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You’ll appreciate my reads later.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1391 (isolation #277) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I have the fortune of knowing what is going on.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1394 (isolation #278) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

At least i don’t feel bad about getting mislimmed now.

Occams razor does suggest it is a lot more likely i am scum here.

It will be interesting for me to spectate this game from dead PT.
Do put on a good show, don’t let the game die in apathy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1396 (isolation #279) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

One more vote for the hammer.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1397 (isolation #280) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1388, NorwegianboyEE wrote:My pre fake-guilty reads are

t3/Alice likely scum.

VOTE: NorwegianboyEE

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1399 (isolation #281) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I am town.
Remember my reads please.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1401 (isolation #282) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Scum roleblocked Jolyne most likely.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1402 (isolation #283) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1400, marcistar wrote:what whyd u do that :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Why not?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1403 (isolation #284) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1388, NorwegianboyEE wrote:My pre fake-guilty reads are

t3/Alice likely scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1405 (isolation #285) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I suggest doing Alice for reasons i’ve mentioned. Just look up me and Gamma’s case.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1406 (isolation #286) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

T3 too is acting real bleh and feels like their scum meta is showing now, with apathy and general "not-knowing-what-to-do" attitude.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2136 (isolation #287) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Rough scum team to play against.
3 active and good players.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2137 (isolation #288) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And it doesn't help that Val outed his role so he could continue to tunnel an VT.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2140 (isolation #289) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2072, Dwlee99 wrote:I hope I'm not disappointing norwee

VOTE: Commander
When i read this i want you to know that i was thinking: "Wat?"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2155 (isolation #290) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Mathblade you kinda remind me of myself as town in an stressfull ElO situation, just can't stop talking and puts in 1000% effort. But no matter what you do, you're getting tunneled.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2156 (isolation #291) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also i'm kinda disappointed that Val didn't even like... say anything after my flip?
I'm not saying i wanted an apology or anything like that, but just an acknowledgement that they were wrong and will need to think harder when trying to solve me in the future?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2158 (isolation #292) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Acknowledged.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”