He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 9, Ythan wrote:Good luck all.
May the RNG be ever in your favour!
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Fri May 07, 2021 11:33 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Unless you are asking not to be considered for this nom, I am going to count it as a co-nomination :)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #72 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Hey everyone!

I've been doing a poor job updating things here, but as my schedule opens up (finally) I intend to get back to my duties on site, this thread being one of them.

I've got all the nominations to date updated in the OPs now, so you should go check them out
to make sure I didn't screw anything up or forget your nom

Looks like we're low on nominations, with many categories only holding 1 nomination...or less. And I know there's been nom worthy things going on this year!

Pay special attention to Don Corleone, Modfather, Rube Goldberg, Hannibal Lecter, Game of the Year, and Community Contributor, all of which have 0 nominations. Also of note are Paragon of Scumhunting, Mad Scientist, and Rising Star, which currently only have 1 nomination each.

I know a lot of these are Body of Work awards, but it's getting to be late in the year, so now is the time to consider these awards!

Thanks to everyone who has submitted nominations so far this year, and special thanks to mastina, SirCakes, and DkKoba who have all submitted more than one nomination already, helping this site tradition remain in place.

Looking forward to your noms! :)
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #74 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 73, Jake The Wolfie wrote:I can't remember the last time someone even *played* as a 3rd party.
I think that says something about the direction Mafia is going on the site (not a criticism). We have noted a steady decline in nominations in that category in recent years and it's definitely because there are simply fewer games with third parties involved, and quite often those which contain them are considered less serious games (Grand Idea for example).

I'm a big fan of 3p and I really hope this changes, but I have not been around enough this year to do anything about it myself. I'd love to see 3p roles included in more games though! They used to be such a standard and they have so much potential!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #90 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Don't forget, Rising Star combines Best Newbie and Most Improved, so it is not exclusive to people who joined in the last year :)
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #141 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:15 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 92, Ircher wrote:
Don't forget there is only (expired on 2022-01-07 23:59:59) left to get your final nominations for 2021 in!

Don Corleone, Rube Goldberg, and Game of the Year need noms; they still have zero! Modfather, Mad Scientist, and Hannibal Lecter could also use a few more noms.
I got to this late and I apologize for that, but after some consideration from the SSC the deadline has been extended!

You now have until the end of Saturday, January 15th, or (expired on 2022-01-15 23:59:59) for nominations!

My apologies for not doing this earlier.
- Jingle

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”