The Curse of Kowhai Mall - private chat QUENTIN & JUDITH

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
ambic
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
Maniac Mastermind

The Curse of Kowhai Mall - private chat QUENTIN & JUDITH

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by ambic »

This is the private chat thread for QUENTIN and JUDITH

It may be used whenever you are both in the same room.
Last edited by ambic on Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

hello
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
groza529
groza529
Watcher
groza529
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by groza529 »

Hey there. Thanks again for not saying anything to the guard. If you're interested in ghosts, I might be able to help, or I guess I could owe you a favor.

But I also wanted to float a theory by you... This VCS thing clearly seems to be about vampires, and that Harry fellow claimed to be a vampire slayer... But what if that's not the whole truth? It sounds like there might be some sort of gang war between vampires and werewolves. What if Harry is a werewolf? I mean, a werewolf named Harry sounds like a punchline, but he was clearly looking for MEAT in the food court and he seemed to take care fo the guards in scurity pretty promptly.
groza529
groza529
Watcher
groza529
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by groza529 »

*security
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2, groza529 wrote:Hey there. Thanks again for not saying anything to the guard. If you're interested in ghosts, I might be able to help, or I guess I could owe you a favor.

But I also wanted to float a theory by you... This VCS thing clearly seems to be about vampires, and that Harry fellow claimed to be a vampire slayer... But what if that's not the whole truth? It sounds like there might be some sort of gang war between vampires and werewolves. What if Harry is a werewolf? I mean, a werewolf named Harry sounds like a punchline, but he was clearly looking for MEAT in the food court and he seemed to take care fo the guards in scurity pretty promptly.
I had a PT with him and he seemed on the level, so what can you tell me about finding ghosts?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
groza529
groza529
Watcher
groza529
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by groza529 »

Well, you know Charlie was asking Pat about ghosts too. Anyway, Charlie and I found a ghost on the roof. Poor guy, didn't even know he was dead until Charlie showed him photographic proof. Then he went full-on bananas. Talking, chucked a helicopter a quarter mile bananas. That's why I'm avoiding the roof.

Charlie claimed he was trying to help the ghost, but I don't know, all I saw him doing was take photos.

Hope that helps. I'm gonna dash off to the apothecary real quick but I'm happy to chat more later.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5, groza529 wrote:Well, you know Charlie was asking Pat about ghosts too. Anyway, Charlie and I found a ghost on the roof. Poor guy, didn't even know he was dead until Charlie showed him photographic proof. Then he went full-on bananas. Talking, chucked a helicopter a quarter mile bananas. That's why I'm avoiding the roof.

Charlie claimed he was trying to help the ghost, but I don't know, all I saw him doing was take photos.

Hope that helps. I'm gonna dash off to the apothecary real quick but I'm happy to chat more later.
I need to find a way to get on that roof then. Thanks for your help.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
groza529
groza529
Watcher
groza529
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by groza529 »

Just out of curiosity, can I ask why you are so interested in ghosts?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7, groza529 wrote:Just out of curiosity, can I ask why you are so interested in ghosts?
That’s my occupation, probably had some previous bad experiences and was traumatized by one and it left scars. :cry:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Unfortunately phase 1 thread got locked before I could check that out. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
groza529
groza529
Watcher
groza529
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by groza529 »

"Did you make it up to the roof? And do you know anything about the huge demon guy?"
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 10, groza529 wrote:"Did you make it up to the roof? And do you know anything about the huge demon guy?"
No not yet, I’m still stuck in the mall waiting.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”