I
S
G
A
M
E
!

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #48 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Not sure how this will play out because nobody loves me
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #64 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 62, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 7, Queen wrote:Image
Your image is glitched, only scum post broken images
VOTE: Queen
It's not glitched for me, only mafia get broken images
VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #70 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 50, Clemency wrote:
In post 48, Not_Mafia wrote:Not sure how this will play out because nobody loves me
i love u bbycow
In post 52, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 48, Not_Mafia wrote:Not sure how this will play out because nobody loves me
I don't remember if we ever really got a chance to play :(
I'm sure I'll learn to love you :D
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #71 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 69, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Oh how i amuse myself at the mannerisms of you so called veterans.

Do you yet not understand that the biggest impact comes from the vote that is at an much later point in the game than the ones hastily rushed out during the RVS?
RVS votes can win games
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #82 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Ole Gunnar Weebskjaer's been merked
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #84 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:37 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 83, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 79, T3 wrote:Very well.
In that case I release you of your obligation to vote Pooky and instead recommend N_M
I thought we were learning to love eachother?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #131 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 128, Deimos27 wrote:I just don't get how you read 5 pages and then say with an apparently serious tone that you have a read on me and it's off my first RVS vote.

The half joking "smell" response to my follow-up then felt inconsistent with the seriousness I was picking up.
Bad
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #274 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Gamma should die for stealing my hammer
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #290 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 287, PenguinPower wrote:Absolutely wild that people aspire to play like nm

w i l d
Try it, you might find you like it
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #376 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:25 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 298, PenguinPower wrote:you deprived us of a lot of info and I'm basically tunnel voting you today.
Yep, that was a very irresponsible, reckless and selfish hammer Gamma and I hope your head hangs low
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #380 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I guess I'm just the old unwanted heifer now, my milk is no longer as tasty as nutritious as all these new calves running around. I guess I'll just go lie down in the corner of the field.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #399 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 383, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:NM r u thinking what im thinking
Right now I'm thinking that the capitalisation is annoying and distracting and that I want to elim Gamma/Queen because it's just more efficient
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #400 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 397, Gamma Emerald wrote:Anyway Queen is basically giving me the finger in the PT so y’all can vote me off now ig
I hope she bought you dinner first
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #427 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 416, PenguinPower wrote:UNVOTE:

Glares at NM
PinguFlamethrower pls
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #431 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:33 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 430, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 427, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 416, PenguinPower wrote:UNVOTE:

Glares at NM
PinguFlamethrower pls
but...but...i want it
You want the hammer?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #461 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Henrik Weebsen do you want to take the vote Gamma challenge?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #464 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 462, PenguinPower wrote:Would you hammer pooky?
No, I'd never hammer my magical bear friend
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #466 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm a cow of my moo
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #468 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

NorwegianboyEE do you want to take the vote gamma challenge?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #470 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

If you fail the challenge then you're a loser and nobody wants to be a loser, the challenge is you vote Gamma and have to leave to vote there for at least half an hour
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #517 (isolation #21) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 472, Gamma Emerald wrote:Nah, not listening to NM makes you a winner
I’ve tried to adapt my play to include the boys I like from his method and his response is wanton murderlust at me. You don’t want what he’s selling.
I don't start wagons, I end them.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #519 (isolation #22) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Fancy voting yourself to take down Queen?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #522 (isolation #23) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Here's
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #523 (isolation #24) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

a
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #524 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

pagetop
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #527 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Well, I guess I have 23 posts of spam to make now
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #531 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Gamma
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #532 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Karmic justice is an unstoppable force
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #545 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 542, PenguinPower wrote:psh - detective cow man doesn't have a game named after him
Detective Cow Man is an adventure game duology developed and published by Nintendo for the Family Computer Disk System. The first entry, The Missing Heir,[d] was released in 1988, followed by a prequel released the next year titled The Girl Who Stands Behind.[e] In both games, the player takes on the role of a young man solving murder mysteries in the Japanese countryside.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #548 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Okay, an N_M themed game, let's go, it's 3v10 mountainous but placing a non-hammer vote is modkillable
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #649 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

What a boring proposal that was

VOTE: Vulture
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #661 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 657, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Detective Cow Man are you saying Vulture is actually a traitor to the Animal Police Department?
I don't trust anything that flies
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #815 (isolation #33) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:37 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 778, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 775, Clemency wrote:get a room you two
i mean - this is kinda their room for this phase...so...
You dirty little voyeur
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #816 (isolation #34) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

We lose if Pooky and Vulture are both town right? So surely we just have Pooky reject so we can have control of the ELo elimination
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #818 (isolation #35) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Nevermind, forgot about the lover NK mechanic
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #829 (isolation #36) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Wake me up inside
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #843 (isolation #37) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Pooky go
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #863 (isolation #38) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: PenguinPower
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #901 (isolation #39) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:31 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Peng scum tbh
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #904 (isolation #40) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 903, T3 wrote:
In post 901, Not_Mafia wrote:Peng scum tbh
but why
Ayyy I mean you know
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #910 (isolation #41) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:32 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Don’t like Penguin’s interactions with the Pooky pairing and elim, just seems like scum prodding it along without taking too hard a stance
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #913 (isolation #42) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 912, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 910, Not_Mafia wrote:Don’t like Penguin’s interactions with the Pooky pairing and elim, just seems like scum prodding it along without taking too hard a stance
sorry for thinking it through?
You will be
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #915 (isolation #43) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I ain’t scum though and I have refused to hammer Pooky before, it’s not alignment indicative there’s just certain users I won’t lolhammer
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #924 (isolation #44) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

How quickly we betray the ones we love
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #927 (isolation #45) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Well it’s not me so I must ask you to reconsider
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #936 (isolation #46) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:31 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Clem vote Penguin
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #938 (isolation #47) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Pooky vote Peng
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #966 (isolation #48) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Penguin was bussing
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #973 (isolation #49) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Any scum would have bussed Pooky there, it's PenguinPower his interaction with the Pooky lover pair and elimination was gross
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #981 (isolation #50) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

If Penguin was town he'd have done more than just an oh Pooky is scum brush off
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #982 (isolation #51) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:53 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

And if I was scum I'd absolutely have been nominated for the lovers thing
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #984 (isolation #52) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:48 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why not if I'm scum reading him?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #986 (isolation #53) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I was ambivalent on Pooky, the game state definitely made him look scummy but I was expecting him to get tilted as scum and he was doing nothing to save himself. Almost like he was being bussed.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #988 (isolation #54) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: PenguinPower

Return to “Completed Open Games”