The Curse of Kowhai Mall: Chat CHARLIE & QUENTIN

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
CaptainMeme
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
Banana Split
Pronoun: He/Him

The Curse of Kowhai Mall: Chat CHARLIE & QUENTIN

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:33 am

Post by CaptainMeme »

This is the private chat between Charlie (Primate) and Quentin (groza529).

It may be used to communicate when Charlie and Quentin are together in the same room.
Last edited by ambic on Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:04 am

Post by Primate »

Hi. You alright?
groza529
groza529
Watcher
groza529
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:28 am

Post by groza529 »

I’m ok. Thanks for checking in. That was kind of crazy.

You should know that Judith is also looking for ghosts. Something about a trauma… I suspect she may have a grudge. If you really are trying to help Marcus, and I hope you are, you might need to get there before she destroys him. Any plan? Can you scale down the pentagram and put one in the elevator you think?
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:55 am

Post by Primate »

"Yeah"

"I've got in touch with judith."

"I wonder if we could put a pentagram on a board of some kind and take it up. The issue would be making it small enough fit in the elevator and large enough to contain him. We might have better luck if we can lure him somewhere."

"I think michigan's plan b way out was the helicopter, if you weren't just saying that"

"Do you mind me asking if there was a reason you were so eager to attack that guy?"
groza529
groza529
Watcher
groza529
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by groza529 »

"I was actually thinking why not draw a pentagram on the floor of the elevator itself."

"Actually what I meant was 'Where would Michigan's second choice be if she couldn't get to the Antiques Store'" [meta: because of the players per room limit]

"And attacking that guy? Honestly? It's going to sound dumb, but I just don't like being told what to do, you know? The roof was pretty cool, and I didn't like that he was telling me to scram. And I mean, yeah, the ghost was cool too and I kind of wanted to talk to him, but I'm not like, super interested in ghosts or anything.
Anyway, mall security doesn't carry rifles like that, so it was obvious he wasn't who he was pretending to be. And even if he was, screw The Man, right?"
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:03 am

Post by Primate »

"Well She hasn't spoken back to me so I hope she knows what she's doing."

"And yeah. I presume it was obvious but I'm not with the police."
groza529
groza529
Watcher
groza529
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:24 am

Post by groza529 »

"Hey, so I've kind of avoided telling this to anyone but I feel like I can trust you. Even if you did leave me on the roof with Marcus. I would appreciate if you can keep it a secret though."
"I'm the one who escaped from the UFO. But I'm not an alien. At least as far as I know. I got abducted, before I met any of you. I didn't tell anyone because I didn't think anyone would believe me... And because I knew someone here might be the alien."
"I would appreciate it if you would tell me if anyone shows undue interest in the UFO. And if you could tell me how to get there. I got out once, maybe I can get Michigan out. And maybe she knows who the alien is."
"By the way, this teleportation stuff has something to do with those weird red and blue crystals. I hear it's best if you don't shake them."
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:05 am

Post by Primate »

Sure. I wasn't aware you held any hard feelings about the Marcus thing, apologies for that. I didn't have any way of fighting something like that, I just reacted.

I wondered if it was something like that, and I appreciate you coming forward. I think people are reacting a bit hastily. I'll keep an eye on any interest.

How to get there? Get a train ticket, just head to the storage room. Alternately, Service Room -> Vent 3 to the end -> Run past man with gun -> Run past train conductor -> Storage Room. The locker with the UFO in it is open.

Michigan had a blue and red crystal on her, although I think hers is a fake. I was thinking it's a possibility that she cracked it and teleported herself in there.

Do you have a phone or any way for you to contact me?

What do you remember about your time on the UFO?
groza529
groza529
Watcher
groza529
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by groza529 »

"Hard feelings? Nah man, it's not like that. I was just kidding. Trust me, I was kind of freaked too. And honestly, if I had joined you down the elevator I never would have got into the apothecary, so there's that."
"So I went to the carpark. I found Mr. Crystals... He's the one who told me the crystals were of alien origin and they can be used to teleport. Kind of reminds me of the meteors, you know? Like maybe when the red and blue sides mix, it goes off. That would explain why he insisted we don't shake them. And it fits your theory about what happened to Michigan. Either that or maybe HE was the alien and he's not actually buying the crystals at all. Don't know how she would've got outside to meet him though."
"Train ticket... simple as that, huh? Wow."
"So the first thing I remember about the UFO is waking up in a tube connected to these weird life support tubes. I must have been working out before that because I still had a weight in my hand. Super lucky I guess. I smashed the tube. The UFO was in the carpark then. Everything was all metallic and high tech, but I couldn't figure out how any of it worked. I tried to find some way out but couldn't get the damn thing to open up. Messed around with a console and suddenly *teleported* out, landed in Santa's Grotto. You saw the scorch marks? And the crystals around it? I'm pretty sure that was me."
"And that's it. That's all I remember. Mr. Crystals said security picked up the thing and moved it to storage."

"And no, I'm sorry, I didn't pick up a phone. Kicking myself for it now, thinking I could go lone wolf."

"Was the demon guy you? I'm wondering if your pentagram is related somehow."
groza529
groza529
Watcher
groza529
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by groza529 »

"So you didn't mention the remote... anything else you left out?"
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by Primate »

Oh yeah, for sure. Why are you such a hater of fuel caps?
groza529
groza529
Watcher
groza529
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by groza529 »

Well that's easy to explain. Why didn't you ask sooner?
You remember I said the UFO was in the carpark when I woke up? I didn't know it had been moved. I thought perhaps it was somehow disguised as one of the other cars. I was trying to find the one that didn't smell like gasoline. At least, I assume an interstellar craft didn't run on 87 octane.
groza529
groza529
Watcher
groza529
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by groza529 »

The stupid thing is if I had asked Mr. Crystals sooner I could've avoided that whole mess.
groza529
groza529
Watcher
groza529
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:27 am

Post by groza529 »

You asked me earlier about a cell phone… there’s a pay phone where I’m going. I may have a chance to call you. Got a phone number?
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:30 am

Post by Primate »

555-7777, Michigan's old phone, but if you have the walkie talkie, it shouldn't be necessary, I've got the other.
groza529
groza529
Watcher
groza529
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:32 am

Post by groza529 »

I don’t think I was able to get it during the scuffle

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”