Townie
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by ILUVYTHAN »

In post 221, Three wrote:
In post 217, Three wrote:
In post 203, AliceK wrote:I am not against policy liming problematic slots day 1, but only if there is no other viable options.

VOTE: Three
He is pushing lowposters, not giving much other reads especially townreads. Also conversation about mechanics is a cheap way to get towncred, sone scums do that.

Yeah his last post is ate... yeah I think it is good choice he flips scum
It's like I can see the future lmaooooo
Unironically though this is probably scum. They aren't engaging with me in any way yet think I'm likely to flip scum because I haven't given many reads in a game where barely anyone is playing, let alone giving more than one or two reads.

Also, uh, AtE? Do you know what AtE is...? Or how it's used? Because that isn't it.

VOTE: Alice

Vote to stop the lol hammer and because scum made the dumbest post possible. What you did isn't pressure Alice, it's a proclamation of having zero thought processes behind your vote.
children, please stop bickering and vote mozamis like the amazing ythan did
ILUVYTHAN
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
ILUVYTHAN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:41 pm

Post by ILUVYTHAN »

In post 211, fua wrote:Please tell me we aren’t at E-1.
In post 212, fua wrote:Someone please take their vote off now before N_M hammers.
dont worry we definitely werent i really dont know what youre going on about
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:34 pm

Post by AliceK »

In post 203, AliceK wrote:I am not against policy liming problematic slots day 1, but only if there is no other viable options.

He is pushing lowposters, not giving much other reads especially townreads. Also conversation about mechanics is a cheap way to get towncred, sone scums do that.

Unironically though this is probably scum. They aren't engaging with me in any way yet think I'm likely to flip scum because I haven't given many reads in a game where barely anyone is playing, let alone giving more than one or two reads.

Also, uh, AtE? Do you know what AtE is...? Or how it's used? Because that isn't it.

Vote to stop the lol hammer and because scum made the dumbest post possible. What you did isn't pressure Alice, it's a proclamation of having zero thought processes behind your vote.
I am making observation and you are in my opinion the most scummy person on the game. Game has 8 pages, people are definitely playing. I don't need to engage you to have a read on you. I know some people are questioning a person before giving a read, but that is not my style.

OK, it is different fallacy than ate my bad.

You try to scare me? It won't work.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:40 pm

Post by AliceK »

In post 222, Three wrote:
In post 96, AliceK wrote:I think UglyDuck is Town, he is pushing a controversial opinion (not shooting, not liming as well?) which he should know could open him for attacks. I don't think as scum he would draw attention to himself like that.
In post 121, AliceK wrote:Based on fact that Jackson is active and didn't get prodded or replaced out he is very likely Town.
Alice: "Three is scum because he isn't giving out many reads"

Also Alice: has exactly two reads, one of which is based solely on the fact a player posted in the thread

Yeah that wasn't a real read on me Alice.
Three reads. You forgot about yourself. Three is more than zero.

It is very real. I have a nose for early reads and your aggressive response is beyond my expectations. You probably though you can scare off a new player. Bad news. I am not going anywhere.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:51 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I'll get back to this game sometime soon

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:04 am

Post by Three »

In post 228, AliceK wrote:

I am making observation and you are in my opinion the most scummy person on the game. Game has 8 pages, people are definitely playing. I don't need to engage you to have a read on you. I know some people are questioning a person before giving a read, but that is not my style.

Scare you? How? Do you have a reason to be scared?

What's the fallacy?

What makes me the scummiest person in the game?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:05 am

Post by Three »

In post 229, AliceK wrote:
In post 96, AliceK wrote:I think UglyDuck is Town, he is pushing a controversial opinion (not shooting, not liming as well?) which he should know could open him for attacks. I don't think as scum he would draw attention to himself like that.
In post 121, AliceK wrote:Based on fact that Jackson is active and didn't get prodded or replaced out he is very likely Town.

Also Alice: has exactly two reads, one of which is based solely on the fact a player posted in the thread

It is very real. I have a nose for early reads and your aggressive response is beyond my expectations. You probably though you can scare off a new player. Bad news. I am not going anywhere.
Cringe.

Also two reads vs three reads isn't the massive difference you think it is. Just admit you're being a hypocrite with fake reads.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:29 am

Post by AliceK »

In post 231, Three wrote:
In post 228, AliceK wrote:

Scare you? How? Do you have a reason to be scared?

What's the fallacy?

What makes me the scummiest person in the game?
By saying that I made a dumbest post possible which has zero thought process behind it your intention was to lower my confidence in the read and scare me off.

Fallacy is that if you flip green, Almost will be accused for TMI. Slippery slope fallacy.

I already wrote that in explanation behind my vote.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:35 am

Post by AliceK »

In post 232, Three wrote:
In post 229, AliceK wrote:

Cringe.

Also two reads vs three reads isn't the massive difference you think it is. Just admit you're being a hypocrite with fake reads.
You don't get it. I am doing reads (1+) and you just attacking no posters to pretend you are doing something. Then say that I have no arguments behind my vote. You are cringey here.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:51 am

Post by AliceK »

I hope you are not offended by me calling you cringey. If yes I am sorry, I am trying to avoid personal attacks. Game already have enough of these. You should try it too ^^
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:45 am

Post by Almost50 »

AliceK also gets to earn an inexplicable TR from me. Yay. It's easy to fake reads when you already know who Scum are. Yes?? :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:47 am

Post by Almost50 »

Also please note that I refused to put Mozamis @E-1, so if that flip red I should be suspected even more. ;)

JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:21 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 185, Aaron wrote:*click*

Slide 3. Jacksonvirgo is a pinch suspicious. Why should vig shoot a meme claim? Yes sir. I haven't considered that .. it could be that Not Mafia was fishing for a cc but that is a little ridiculous. Mhm.
Uglyduck mentioned not having vig shoot. I've thought about it and disagree. Mhm. Yeah of course there are some benefits but I think before there are actual risks, there is no reason to hold back.

No elim? Dwlee has a nice frog hat though. Alright thank you sir.

*click*
I never suggested vig to shoot the claim. I normally would but not in this setup
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Aaron's posting gimmick is stupid
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:13 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 31, AliceK wrote:
In post 28, Three wrote:Can we flash wagon Not Mafia?
That's tempting, but I think we can also wait for him to be replaced out.
What makes you think he'd be replaced?
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:15 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Obviously he's not replaced it looks like^

VOTE: N_M

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:19 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 41, mozamis wrote:wow normally these large games are mental, this is really quiet.
fua prvisional town read for his good spot about people posting without voting.
whack
In post 42, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: mozamis
not whack
In post 47, Not_Mafia wrote:Hardclaim Town Vigilante
ack(nowledged)
But no

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:20 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Getting the not good vibes from A50 and mozamis

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:21 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 56, Dwlee99 wrote:Even if he isn't real don't shoot him @vig

Not a good idea

If I were a vig I wouldn't shoot NM tonight

VOTE: ugly duck
If I were a vig I would shoot N_M tonight (maybe)

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:24 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 61, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 60, UglyDuck wrote:
In post 55, Three wrote:Nobody should publically CC. NM gets naturally resolved tonight. If he's true claiming then mafia deals with him. If he's fake claiming then the real Vig's bullet will be the CC.
Agree that if they are not Vig, then real vig should not CC.
However, the rest of it is not that simple.
I would normally say that vigilante should never counterclaim and just shoot them instead if possible, and I usually would not have an issue with an early likely-meme claim but in this specific setup, but with a mafia watcher and doctor that could very well be a play to get N_M shot and possibly healed to get the vigilante outted and kill them off early.

Not saying that's what I believe is happening, but it's one possible play that I do not want to have overlooked.
+1, forgot this was open

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:26 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Still, even if I was worried about N_M being watched I'd shoot there as scum has no way to block the vig directly so I'd still get a second shot and not die until N2 if seen on N1

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:28 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 63, UglyDuck wrote:I personally find shooting early as town vig to be kind of a negative utility role use - am I alone on that one?
Probably? Town-controlled kills are good and we have the numbers to blow one or two, the important thing is to try to end up on odds before MELO

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:29 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 73, Dwlee99 wrote:Okay let's no lim

VOTE: No Lim

After all, we are more likey to kill scum than town here
?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:34 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 99, fua wrote:I’m contributing my fair share. Don’t look at me.
This feels slippy, like when you're posting what you're thinking but it betrays a scum perspective
VOTE: fua

JV's saying what I'm thinking but he said it in real time already so very +town there

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”