DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4023 (isolation #400) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4022, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 4016, DkKoba wrote:i'd like to suggest we go FB+SS and if FB flips scum we flip Spamton btw
Fire wasn’t trying very hard to catch the chute for him, so Idk if it’s AI. If he’s useless in their PT, then Tweetie should just leave.
the point was that he was not trying in order to secure one for number first - note who was around everytime FB fake caught a chute
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4030 (isolation #401) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4027, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4014, DkKoba wrote:math town math town
told u so told u so :lol:
i never had math in my low PoE so im not the one eating crow xD
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4031 (isolation #402) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

actually spamton may be spewed town off number + fb scum flip

ill think about it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4035 (isolation #403) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

number was the most blatant scum too and i was preflipping all of a50/math/nora town off them so it was funny that people ignored that LMAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4037 (isolation #404) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what happened to leaving, FB?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4045 (isolation #405) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4043, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: Dkoba
awww poor scum is anti spewing how cute :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4046 (isolation #406) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I paired with some1 i scumread actually so i can sort them because the scumread softened.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4049 (isolation #407) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hey FB did you forget your buddy Number flipped scum? Number wanted me dead constantly and i was their pet scumread - you're going to have to argue how they were distancing now unless you want to keep anti-spewing for us :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4053 (isolation #408) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4014, DkKoba wrote:
In post 3475, numberQ wrote:
In post 3299, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3298, Something_Smart wrote:If scum really got to choose, why wouldn't they take the opportunity to kill someone townread like MT or Loki? Noraa was probably going to die eventually, even if not immediately.

(Also, if you're town, wouldn't it benefit scum to leave Noraa alive so they can keep tunneling you...?)
No. That’s a bad scum kill because that would confirm the player that was widely townread is town. Those kills are bad.

And yes Noraa could have been left alive and tunnel me but then scum risk me towntelling later and blowing the plan apart.

We don’t know how we’re going to eventually eliminate scum do the more focus is not on them they’re winning.
Oh wait, I also wanted to say that this post is so blatant to me. I'm very happy with who I targeted last night and I think Noraa was on the money with her Math read.
math town math town
^ cmon firebringer explain how this person is paired with me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4054 (isolation #409) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wait wrong post
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4056 (isolation #410) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4015, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2323, numberQ wrote:Alright well I finally had time to do this. Here is what I could find vis a vis proof that Koba has been OMGUSing. Maybe OMGUS is not the exact right word - what I set out to do here is look for evidence that Koba's reads were disproportionately based on whether that person agreed with them or not. Nothing to do with whether that person scumread Koba or not, which I think is the traditional definition of OMGUS?

Also I see that I missed out on a couple of parachutes. Can I just say that I really do think this event is dumb. I get the general idea is to rely on your team and hope they choose to give you chutes if you're not on in time, but something really rubs me the wrong way about basically punishing people for having lives outside of this website.

Anyway:

---

ISOing in a large theme is hard. Idk if I'll do this again. Definitely started to lose focus near the middle up to the end.

Spoiler: Koba's ISO (a bit wall-y)
In post 48, DkKoba wrote:dwlee is scum
Probably not very conf because of how early it is, maybe even completely non-serious. But Dwlee had recently asked MT to use heal tags right after Koba said we should slow down and not pick a team right away.
In post 69, DkKoba wrote:
ydrasse also binning as scum
Ydrasse was trying to rush team forming.
In post 71, DkKoba wrote:I like MT number and darby for town rn -> number is my strongest atm
MT, Darby, and myself had mostly been agreeing with Koba's mech analysis and thoughts on how to proceed up to this point.
In post 138, DkKoba wrote:
In post 129, numberQ wrote:Well I have to get ready for trick or treaters + replacing a toilet, and I need to focus so I don't get the two mixed up by accident. Parting words for now, since I predict there will be 10 more pages before I'm back, our first step should be figuring out captains. And I think to get the ball rolling, maybe everyone who WANTS to be a captain should just vote themselves now so we get an accounting of it and discussion falls out of that and etc

I'll start,

VOTE: numberQ

pedit Koba: I'm pretty sure the rules say you can't unvote from a captain if they have already been determined to be a captain. So if we all vote MT we're stuck, and scum form 3 teams.
no - once MT chooses a team we're free
First instance of disagreeing with someone without immediately scumreading them, but there is eventually a scumread so.
In post 149, DkKoba wrote:mindmelding with MT
Mind melding with a TR
In post 206, DkKoba wrote:binning nora entrance into poe territory
All Nora had done by then was vote themselves for captain - which was against Koba's grand plan.
In post 257, DkKoba wrote:nora lockscum for uh
dunno if I can say LOL but ill drop it in postgame 4 sure
I believe this is referring to Nora's "scumslip", so not directly related to any kind of OMGUS apart from Nora having already disagreed with Koba before.
In post 490, DkKoba wrote:also gut read norwee scum here so far

i have another townread too
Norwee at this point has posted a lot of fluff. One of his few contentful posts was disagreeing with Koba about being able to read Fire.
In post 575, DkKoba wrote:people pushing rushing are always >rand scum btw.

Scum hate having to towntell over a longer period of time
Soft scumreads literally everyone who disagrees with them.
In post 578, DkKoba wrote:nevermind i see why loki said that now

i still think number town but holy shit why are rands always so bad for me in these kinds of games where the townies are the worst to work with and easily trust obvscum trying to manipulate the gamestate into a low info state
Outlier in my theory, here they apparently still townread me despite several posts disagreeing me. Again though, they eventually do scumread me.
In post 963, DkKoba wrote:
In post 951, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 950, WhemeStar wrote:
WhemeStar has replaced WhemeStar

Hi hello there who wants to catch me up im not reading 38 pages of meme
*taps head* smart, smart

Gamma Emerald is town
Loftwing is idk
SirCakez/Mathblade is idk
Dkkoba is town
Morning Tweet is a bat
Loki Dokie is town
Save the Dragons is idk slight town
Mama Ru is idk
Firebringer is town
Whemestar is idk
Ydrasse is maybe slight town
tictac is town
DArby is town
RCEnigma is idk
DaTacoX is maybe slight scum
NorwegianboyEE is idk maybe slight scum
Almost50 is maybe slight scum
Spamton is again maybe slight scum
dwlee99 is lean town
Noraa is scum
NumberQ is town

or in a readable format:

Town: Gamma Emerald, DkKoba, Morning Tweet, Loki Dokie, Firebringer, tictac, D'Arby, numberQ
Lean Town: Ydrasse, Save The Dragons, Dwlee99
Idk: Loftwing, SirCakes/MathBlade, Mama Ru, Whemestar, RCEngima
Scumish: DaTacoX, Almost50, Spamton, Noraa

something like dat

u can trust me and my reads dont worry
Town: MT, Loki Dokie, tictac, D'Arby, numberQ
Lean Town: Dwlee99, Mama Ru, Whemestar, Firebringer(surprise), Gamma Emerald

Haven't read any of there content enough to say either way:Loftwing, DaTacoX, Save The Dragons
In post 1050, DkKoba wrote:maybe ydrasse town .
Idk where this is coming from. Seems to be in response to Ydrasse talking about meta? Fitting this read into my theory is a stretch I think. Another outlier.
In post 1055, DkKoba wrote:i think i can move ydrasse out of "actively scumreading" to "no reason to townread" tier. which doesnt change her place as bottom 6 in my PoE but it is a notable difference to me.
Read as, "Ydrasse is no longer actively disagreeing with me"?
In post 1092, DkKoba wrote:retracting my tr on number
I disagreed that Nora was scum, and suggested Loki might not be town.
In post 1755, DkKoba wrote:Hm maybe nora is town
The posts leading up to this one, Koba had been talking to Math about how him saying he can't figure out reads is just making excuses. Then Nora comes out and builds a case against Math for using AtE while saying he can't figure out reads. And suddenly Koba says this after hard, hard scumreading Nora for a while.
In post 2136, DkKoba wrote:amazing how right on queue the scummiest people are just concerned with getting parachutes for eachother and completely ignore the townblock wanting to restrict who gets them so we can use this phase as an elimination

to the townblock: there will probably be about 1-4 people who die from this. pooky (hopefully) learned his lesson with chess mafia with accelerating the game too much.

we should policy people who are in the consensus PoE who intentionally greedily take parachutes before towny people can.
"scummiest people" = "people who disagree with Koba"
"townblock" = "people who agree with Koba"

Summary: Koba almost never scumreads someone they agree with or townreads someone they disagree with. The few times there's an explanation given for a read, it's based entirely on meta or entirely on gut (see Nora read change). When it's not for one of those two reasons, it's because that person agreed or disagreed with them.

I didn't really go into this trying to scumread Koba, just point that their reads are not the end all be all and constantly scumreading people who disagree with them is actively detrimental to the game. But I think I can agree with Norwee here, there's definitely some strong-arming going on here, and LAMIST. I can see scum in this slot taking a loud role in the town.
also MF TRIED TO BURY ME IM CONF TOWN AS FUCK
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4058 (isolation #411) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

he didnt just push me he tried to discredit me at every turn :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4059 (isolation #412) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4057, Almost50 wrote:OK.. I'm off to bed for real now, but I -at least- can sleep well because I nailed Scum on this one (I lost TWO games at the start of the day. Well, one didn't count but still..)
good work, we doing well 2 games in a row :cool:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4072 (isolation #413) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

can you explain wheme @RCE?
I still have them in PoE but if we can eliminate them too that makes it easier.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4073 (isolation #414) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

MT i can see but also it is the weakest spew IMO because it was late and when number was pretty much guaranteed to be elimmed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4074 (isolation #415) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4068, Firebringer wrote:
In post 4067, RCEnigma wrote:FB why do you scumread Koba? With specifics.
ive laid out my case before and not much has changed.
numbers flipping literally changes nothing except koba is also bussing here

>Wanted control of teams/groups since beginning but also stepped aside to pretend not taking control
This is vague and also not even remotely a scumtell.

>Pretends doesn't want a parachute then pockets hard dwlee all to show "validation for reads"
Anyone who was in my PT will back me up

>Pretends wants to suicide on Norwee then now flips on "ohh i actually just softened on this person" lol like what.
Reevalling isn't scummy.

I am shocked this gets townread and people think koba is town.
got anymore bad reasons i can refute for fun?

every townie here will see me as spewed town - so good luck with trying to paint me as scum.

also i genuinely thought i was saccing on enchant but his reaction to me claiming i left was townie to me - trying to manufacture that its scummy to change ones mind is just so fucking hilarious because if you flip town i want you to get spoilers from pooky so you can learn how your team name was aptly named.
pooky doesnt do spoilers iirc but just ask numbers im sure theyll oblige. its the least they can do after i was the one who buried them.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4076 (isolation #416) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4073, DkKoba wrote:MT i can see but also it is the weakest spew IMO because it was late and when number was pretty much guaranteed to be elimmed
that is to say i saw the last ditch attempt to get onto a team and i binned it as plausible anti-spew and thus NAI there.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4080 (isolation #417) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4075, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 4064, RCEnigma wrote:I think all of Koba/MT/Wheme/Loki are spewed town from the number flip. Possibly tictac as well. I'll go into it if I have to here but just looking at even the beginning of their iso it kind of jumps out.
If this is true, then all of "We're Trying" is definitely town.
there is an argument to be made for this. MT townread softened a lot over time though as they dont really have any fire in their posts at all especially in the PT.

dwlee had a lot of flame and passion and i had a dumbass tinfoil moment EoD but luckily math picked them up

(but also thats karma dwlee for all ur tinfoil moments >:( )
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4084 (isolation #418) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4082, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4078, Morning Tweet wrote:i thought we were agreeing on killing number so when Dwlee said rip number i thought "oh shit was i not supposed to do that" lmao
What’s your read on Dwlee?

I also hate how everyone buried my heatmap ask and didn’t do it. :(

Ordered list of who you’d elim single file would be great.
dwlee's fire in the PT shouldn't be ignored - there's bigger fish to fry in people like FB that we should be focusing on.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4090 (isolation #419) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4086, Morning Tweet wrote:Maybe Spamton RCE Almost50 scum?

Dwlee im most convinced is town from my hood

Koba is town barring like them playing really well though

i havent read toog ever
you trying to paint RCE and A50 as scum here is not raising my confidence in you being town here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4092 (isolation #420) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4087, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4084, DkKoba wrote:
In post 4082, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4078, Morning Tweet wrote:i thought we were agreeing on killing number so when Dwlee said rip number i thought "oh shit was i not supposed to do that" lmao
What’s your read on Dwlee?

I also hate how everyone buried my heatmap ask and didn’t do it. :(

Ordered list of who you’d elim single file would be great.
dwlee's fire in the PT shouldn't be ignored - there's bigger fish to fry in people like FB that we should be focusing on.
I can’t see it and Dwlee has done fire as scum before. I am trying to see if Dwlee is town so I can teach him my heat map strategy. It also requires people to ya know cooperate and actually do the list.
ok well I'm telling you this isn't scum dwlee fire.

drop it for now.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4095 (isolation #421) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what future? where they find out you were wrong or you are scum?

:lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4097 (isolation #422) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4094, Morning Tweet wrote:Ok Koba
you're not obvtowning and you know it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4103 (isolation #423) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

"woe is me" - MT
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4116 (isolation #424) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4111, Firebringer wrote:if SS flips scum i bet u all let koba slide to endgame
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

bro i literally was hard pushing SS since the nora death and called TMI are you actually trolling :lol:

if SS flips scum that just solidifies me being town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4119 (isolation #425) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if you're talking to me - the reason you've slipped down into my PoE is because of your lack of energy especially in the PT. even Toog had more oomph in their posts there
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4125 (isolation #426) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4124, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 4072, DkKoba wrote:can you explain wheme @RCE?
I still have them in PoE but if we can eliminate them too that makes it easier.
Nooo Wheme is town.
you need to give a better explaination than that.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4126 (isolation #427) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 541, numberQ wrote:
In post 514, tictac wrote:i got scumreads of varying degreed on ydr, noraa, wheme top of my head
probs someone i forgot about

gamma is maaaybe town.
How do you get anything out of Wheme's singular post?
stuff like this and wheme never mentioning number is pretty bad already + my already existing scumread there based on their discrediting of me constantly.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4129 (isolation #428) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1224, numberQ wrote:If it's between Gamma and Mama, I still think Gamma's scum, but I also don't know what to make of Mama alignment-wise. Which I guess puts more points on Mama to be on the team than Gamma. I do townread tictac + Math, I haven't thought about STD too much, and outside of two specific events Loki's been okay.

Honestly, looking at this list and thinking about who would make up the 4th team if this 3rd one goes through, I think I do want to be on your team Loki. Because otherwise team 4 is out of me + Gamma/Mama + Loft + Taco + Almost + Nora. This is assuming Fire's current votes go through as is, which I guess isn't set in stone. Still, even with a little wiggle room, I don't like being on any combination of the team I just described.

I suppose that's not going to happen if you're captain though?
mama scum argument, mama also has shown a lower level of fire than in our large normal
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4133 (isolation #429) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

SS / Mama / Wheme / FB / MT

is my remaining scumteam guess based on how numbers treated people and team building.

if im wrong on any of those it is probably just norwee slot.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4136 (isolation #430) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4132, Dwlee99 wrote:Dwlee99
Dkkoba
Loki Dokie
Toogeloo

Morning Tweet
Save the Dragons
tictac

Mama Ru
Almost50
Mathblade
Enchant

RCEnigma

Spamton
Something_Smart

Firebringer
Whemestar

Unordered between tiers

Yes I'm probably very wrong somewhere
look at flips and look how number treated them.

for townies he either hard scumread them or hard townread them - the people i listed are people they were wishy washy on, or had ambiguity about. that is how I am reading their spew here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4138 (isolation #431) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4135, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4133, DkKoba wrote:SS / Mama / Wheme / FB / MT

is my remaining scumteam guess based on how numbers treated people and team building.

if im wrong on any of those it is probably just norwee slot.
My heatmap works really with the whole list. But this is a start.
the rest is townreads
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4139 (isolation #432) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

we're at a stage in the game where we can solidly townread at least half the PL cmon all :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4140 (isolation #433) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

tictac and StD are the lowest in my townreads if it matters since they just dont clear the bar everyone else has.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4144 (isolation #434) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4141, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 4136, DkKoba wrote:look at flips and look how number treated them.

for townies he either hard scumread them or hard townread them - the people i listed are people they were wishy washy on, or had ambiguity about. that is how I am reading their spew here.
Our only disagreements are Mama Ru and MT on this hypothesis. This can be revisited later. I think your idea that number treated all of his scum partners the same exact way is dubious though
i think he treated them in the same way regardless of townread or scumread in that he pillow read them (in a soft way)

its a bit more complex than that but yeah.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4148 (isolation #435) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think we have 2 more games until the final one including this one btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4150 (isolation #436) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

he def looked townie by trying to pocket townies like myself and such - thats why i initially townread them because they were trying to be townread and then their intentions bled through hard after they had to keep up the fake appearance and imo were super blatant so them being noobscum is 100% plausible.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4152 (isolation #437) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gamma and nora are flipped town and we're both obvtown and that leaves MT
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4153 (isolation #438) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the "unsure about MT" is what i read as like trying to look good on associatives thing.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4155 (isolation #439) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i meant later on he starts to hardpush people as scum who all flip town - like he literally hardpushed every flipped townie.

and then hard tr people who are v towny

im tired and going to sleep but i remember on my reread that he was townreading people in a TMI way
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4156 (isolation #440) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

idk its not going to be an easy 1:1 thing yknow
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4161 (isolation #441) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and this is why i always tell my partners to never sit on their asses when the gamestate is good for them because the tides can turn very easily with just 1 flip :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4176 (isolation #442) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4175, Something_Smart wrote:Yeah uh this is an incredible red flag

I do not have a lot of time tonight so give at least till tomorrow please
this is how caught scum acts ^^

you told your scum b uds to vote you to make the wagon look scum motivated didnt you :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4210 (isolation #443) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4204, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 4202, Morning Tweet wrote:idk the pretending points feel like assuming the conclusion that koba is scum

But sure I think its within their range to act like they're done with the game and hope that ppl will listen to them after death

when in reality koba has no intention of giving up on the game. i mean obviously they've been putting a lot of effort in

I'd love to hear more about the kiba v norwee business tho. did kiba have the chance to suicide kill norwe?

Dwlee is town though I'm prettttyyy sold on
Lolwut? Koba is as town af! You I’m not so sure about.
Number spewed me super town its not even a question :lol:
And so far every flipped town has been either null or a townread so
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4244 (isolation #444) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4238, tictac wrote:
In post 984, numberQ wrote:Not sure how STD is leantown when he's had basically 0 contentful posts,
In post 1329, numberQ wrote:I like Loki, tictac, and Math on a team. STD is leantown I think, but just barely.
numq supes reluctant to townread std. town indic 4 std
Its also plausible distancing.
We have to remember that.
I believe the soft reads were tmi reads
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4245 (isolation #445) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4236, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Wheme/STD
Why are you not voting fire/ss?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4246 (isolation #446) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4225, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4208, WhemeStar wrote:Toog scum

M50 scum
:lol: :lol: :lol:
My exact reaction
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4253 (isolation #447) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4249, tictac wrote:VOTE: Spamton - Morning Tweet
only possible vote where i'm not yeeting a townread :/
Why do you townread ss/fire?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4254 (isolation #448) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4248, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 4245, DkKoba wrote:
In post 4236, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Wheme/STD
Why are you not voting fire/ss?
Koba this is a move out of your playbook smh
Shading me wont work im spewed hard town bye
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4258 (isolation #449) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh nvm i get what ur saying
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4259 (isolation #450) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4256, tictac wrote:
In post 4255, tictac wrote:
In post 4253, DkKoba wrote:
In post 4249, tictac wrote:VOTE: Spamton - Morning Tweet
only possible vote where i'm not yeeting a townread :/
Why do you townread ss/fire?
ss yes. fire is null
missed the 'why' for being solvey in pt
his solviness landed on a townie
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4262 (isolation #451) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

enchant has been somewhat talking in our hood
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4344 (isolation #452) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think we can avoid flopping mt on the basis of no scum tmi norwee votes.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4363 (isolation #453) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

SS doesnt want to have the conversation that a50 is unpaired with number but thats just tea
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4376 (isolation #454) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4363, DkKoba wrote:SS doesnt want to have the conversation that a50 is unpaired with number but thats just tea
^
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4411 (isolation #455) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gg i was maf
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4414 (isolation #456) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wait i shouldnt joke like that enchant doesnt actually understand thats something i like to say as a shitpost :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4417 (isolation #457) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

(for reference its a thing we liked to say in epicmafia chat games when a vote was guaranteed on someone in a limlo situation, it started out as scum actually admitting but then town started using it as a shitpost too even outside of limlo)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4418 (isolation #458) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i kinda want FB to flip town and SS scum specifically so i can make fun of their reads but also a double scumflip would be nice
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4427 (isolation #459) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

GET FUCKED
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4428 (isolation #460) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

HAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAH
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4429 (isolation #461) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

3/3 baybee
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4431 (isolation #462) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

enchant is town as fuck because he told me in pt that this is not how town SS treats him and that kind of observation is towny to me.

Norwee nice job getting pocketed smh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4432 (isolation #463) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im hardspewed town now by TWO slots
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4434 (isolation #464) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im so fucking HYPE rn lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4435 (isolation #465) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

as soon as town got full control on elims we started knocking heads and that feels incredible
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4436 (isolation #466) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

live look at enchant and I rn in our PT ^
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4437 (isolation #467) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4376, DkKoba wrote:
In post 4363, DkKoba wrote:SS doesnt want to have the conversation that a50 is unpaired with number but thats just tea
^
a50 also not paired with SS :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4440 (isolation #468) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i am withholding a vote for now personally
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4443 (isolation #469) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 951, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 950, WhemeStar wrote:
WhemeStar has replaced WhemeStar

Hi hello there who wants to catch me up im not reading 38 pages of meme
*taps head* smart, smart

Gamma Emerald is town
Loftwing is idk
SirCakez/Mathblade is idk

Dkkoba is town

Morning Tweet is a bat
Loki Dokie is town
Save the Dragons is idk slight town
Mama Ru is idk
Firebringer is town
Whemestar is idk
Ydrasse is maybe slight town
tictac is town
DArby is town

RCEnigma is idk
DaTacoX is maybe slight scum

NorwegianboyEE is idk maybe slight scum
Almost50 is maybe slight scum
Spamton is again maybe slight scum
dwlee99 is lean town
Noraa is scum

NumberQ is town

or in a readable format:

Town: Gamma Emerald, DkKoba, Morning Tweet, Loki Dokie, Firebringer, tictac, D'Arby, numberQ
Lean Town: Ydrasse, Save The Dragons, Dwlee99
Idk: Loftwing, SirCakes/MathBlade, Mama Ru, Whemestar, RCEngima
Scumish: DaTacoX, Almost50, Spamton, Noraa

something like dat

u can trust me and my reads dont worry
i got bored halfway but i marked whos flipped/mostly confirmed.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4444 (isolation #470) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4442, Dwlee99 wrote:Dwlee99
Dkkoba
Loki Dokie
Toogeloo

Mathblade
Enchant
Morning Tweet
Almost50

Mama Ru
Save the Dragons

Spamton
tictac

RCEnigma
Whemestar

New post just so formatting not oopsied
mathblade and a50 should be in the top tier smh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4452 (isolation #471) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i refuse to believe i was pocketed by tictac
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4453 (isolation #472) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 952, tictac wrote:why is datacox scumish?
nvm
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4455 (isolation #473) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

man tictac was not townie but also spews mama ru scum so lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4456 (isolation #474) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

MT/Mama Ru/tictac is a possibility

MT not being scum means spamton scum ?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4457 (isolation #475) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also lol @ how flagrantly fire telegraphed trying to save number tho

actually i think spamton is spewed town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4467 (isolation #476) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4459, Dwlee99 wrote:Actually
VOTE: Wheme
Sorry to STD but we don't know if we will still have agency next game and I want wheme dead now I think
and regardless theyve had the worst absolute takes all game if theyre town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4471 (isolation #477) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if hes not posting in the PT thats even more of a scumtell? lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4474 (isolation #478) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4472, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 4462, Save The Dragons wrote:Why do you think wheme is scum
RCE basically scumclaimed. Wheme might not be scum.

We only need one flip this phase and I feel very strongly STD is town and don’t want to flip him. I also agree with Math that that Q post points to Tweetie as scum. I’ve been getting not so great vibes from her for awhile now but RCE wanting to flip Enchant then A50 and Math looked the worst. Scum has it in for Koba, it’s blatantly obvious.

If consensus wants to flip Wheme separately next I’m not opposed but not with STD. I think if Tweetie is scum, we lose the least if we lose Spam whatever he is, so I probably prefer that but I think she’s got too many of you pocketed, so probably not happening yet. So my next choice is RCE.
maybe trust the person who has pushed 3 flpped scum and spearheaded it on the veto on rce right now ?

leave rce and MT today.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4479 (isolation #479) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

or

here's a tip:

trust the person who has led town to successfully lim 3 scum in a row off associatives and has read them correctly this game. im on the right track rn and i should be not shut down for 1 or 2 posts
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4483 (isolation #480) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4481, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4480, Dwlee99 wrote:So spam scum because there was no resistance? How does that follow?
Yeah. If I am losing a third of my scum team I am fighting tooth and nail for not that elim. I argue a buddy maybe not that. There was no fighting which is odd
because we made it pretty clear it was a consensus lim ?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4485 (isolation #481) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you're projecting your own play onto others
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4486 (isolation #482) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

there is so much more evidence for MT being town and her being a consideration after we flip others first is a no brainer.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4489 (isolation #483) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2345, WhemeStar wrote:Noraa im sorry.
shit like this is TMI
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4494 (isolation #484) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4488, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4484, Dwlee99 wrote:Okay so I expected that response but

Wheme wasn't around either. MT was and voted the wagon

So why is wheme town and mt and Spamton scum off that info
I think StD is town

MT/Spam and RCE/Tictac are all in my PoE

I would rather go for another possible double elim then one likely town and one maybe scum.
cool
overruled on the basis you were sleeping half the game and were barely aware and i have helped flip 3 scum.

you can have your turn if we flip 2 town.

MT/Spam i think can flip double town and thus is a terrible choice because theres plenty of plausbility of them being town

RCE is town as fuck. I don't care what you might want to say - their energy has *increased* not decreased and if they are scum they are deepscum and can be caught later anyways and wont be allowed to win final game anyways.

Tictac is possibly scum - but it comes with removing RCE who i dont want to. StD has more loltown potential and hasn't exactly done anything special thus far or made any significant pushes. For all we know StD is an under the radar scum too. Wheme? just fucking iso the guy and compare it to whats flipped so far.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4496 (isolation #485) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you mindmelding with a math who hasn't flipped any scum themselves is a bad sign not a good one
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4497 (isolation #486) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

your assumptions are bad
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4499 (isolation #487) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like its all projection.

i think its perfectly reasonable that the case is that MT is town from all angles.

your theory requires assumptions of play that arent reasonable to be 100% accurate.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4500 (isolation #488) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nah math never gets flipped. math is hard spewed town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4509 (isolation #489) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4503, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4499, DkKoba wrote:like its all projection.

i think its perfectly reasonable that the case is that MT is town from all angles.

your theory requires assumptions of play that arent reasonable to be 100% accurate.
Lmao wtf is this Koba? It’s like almost a foregone conclusion MT scum.

I don’t see how you’re getting that

Numbers doesnt endorse a all town group. That doesn’t happen
and maybe he does as wifom?

your logic sucks.

you are still relying on shitty assumptions that are not rooted in actual logic but fallacy.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4512 (isolation #490) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4507, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4504, Morning Tweet wrote:Sorry I'm gonna have to go with Dwlee and Koba on this one I still dont know how you're getting +scum on me
That team isn’t pure.

Simple as that.

Probability says so and scum spewed so.

Feelings are irrelevant.

Logic > Feelings.

Feelings is how you die to scum
feelings is how i got SS and number caught so you can shove your "logic" elsewhere.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4516 (isolation #491) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

how is your logic sound

its like "hahah number said team was good so must have scum"

when scum is literally capable of saying any old fucking shit about a group of people.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4527 (isolation #492) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

it was a very strong consensus opinion and i was townreading number at the time and number wanted to keep attention off of them

theres so many reason why they would call an all town team there good.

they were trying to stay out of the PoE pool mainly - we were still thinking mostly at the time that 1 team would be deleted.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4532 (isolation #493) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you literallly were fucking bitching aobut the game wasnt mafia for half the game and werent really participating so excuse me if i dont respect your opinion on matters from that part of the game when i was very invested.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4538 (isolation #494) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wheme:

reads literally all scum favored

grabbed parachute for fire

weakly pillow townread fire

shaded people who are towncore constantly

also is unpaired with MT.

your case on MT:
hurr must be scum in team im trying
also number said good thing about team
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4539 (isolation #495) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

unless you have a good towncase on wheme, step aside.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4551 (isolation #496) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: wheme/STD
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4552 (isolation #497) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no compromises. i brought results.
you didn't;.

its simple as that.

i cased SS

I cased number

fire was just scum lowkey throwing so doesnt count and was obv from my pov but still i forced his elim through alongside SS.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4553 (isolation #498) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I said nora was hard town before she was elimmed.

I called darby town before he was eliminated.

I have a higher proven consistency this game thus far.

And I've been following the whole game and actually participating in it and trying to read it.

RCE is fucking blatant town.

peopole scumreading him have shit ass fucking reasons because it is so obvious that a person *increasing* energy over time and also helping nail scum is town as fuck.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4554 (isolation #499) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

tic tac will likely flip scum but id rather remove 2 voices in std/wheme that will likely be not beneficial whichever are town and StD is literally like null at best atp.

wheme is blatant scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4558 (isolation #500) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 730, WhemeStar wrote:Oh I read some pages while I was being lazy and delaying getting up from bed

Loki giving me bad vibes
In post 1157, WhemeStar wrote:Loki gives me huge deep scum vibes
In post 1160, WhemeStar wrote:DUDE IDK ITS VIBES
In post 1189, WhemeStar wrote:fire ringer who should I vote
In post 1200, WhemeStar wrote:VOTE: Firebringer
In post 1761, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 1760, Firebringer wrote:People not voting for captain. Please vote for captain.
Lets get this phase over so we can start the games. We don't need 100 pages pregames
In post 1762, WhemeStar wrote:FORFEIT TO THE CLOWNS WE ARE GOING TO WIN
In post 2294, WhemeStar wrote:I AM GETTING ALL THE PARACHUTES FOR TEAM CLOWN
In post 2343, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 2342, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:This is a parachute
Take Parachute for Firebringer
In post 2345, WhemeStar wrote:Noraa im sorry.
In post 2358, WhemeStar wrote:??? WE SAVE ALL OF TEAM CLOWN
In post 2365, WhemeStar wrote:Kkoba its okay to be jealous of team clown.
In post 2372, WhemeStar wrote:Whos scum in my team?
In post 2401, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 2395, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2392, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 2388, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2381, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 2370, DkKoba wrote:This is in the mafia forum not the LSG forum. This isn't survivor or big brother.
We haven't had any elim's so far though soooooo
If pooky didnt add an elim stage that we can control by majority it would be terrible design for a mafia game and i would be upset.
But you won't get to the elim stage if you don't get a parachute.
good observation sherlock
Whats your reads on the people on my team?
I don't have reads off the top of my head

Here's what I do think though, theres probably 1 scum on my team. I doubt theres 2 and I'd say its near impossible for there to be 3.

If my team of 5 makes it through I like the odds that we have.
In post 2405, WhemeStar wrote:And I think me trying to save everyone for my team gets me town cred so when an elim stage does come ppl will remember this :)

I think scum are more than likely to save themselves and not really go for other parachutes unless other scum are on their team.

WHICH BRINGS ME TO MY OTHER POINT

I don't think me being partners with firebringer if he is scum doesn't really make sense so thats another + town for me
In post 2426, WhemeStar wrote:Scum most likely split up their team. Having a full team get 5 parachutes seems like the way to go to me.
In post 2431, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 2429, DkKoba wrote:I strongarmed overall team compositions what are you on about?
Or are you claiming scum with firebringer?
We followe ur team comps?
In post 2582, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 2579, Dwlee99 wrote:The thing not playing to win con is blatantly grabbing parachutes for people in the poe or encouraging others to do so
How many scum do you think are in team clown?
In post 2736, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 2732, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2731, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:this is a parachute
Take Parachute For Mathblade
This is scummy as fuck
In post 2933, WhemeStar wrote:Fire are you gonna try to get parachute for spam or should I get off my phone and go to computer
In post 3088, WhemeStar wrote:FIRE ARE U TROLLING OR SCUM OR WHAT
In post 3089, WhemeStar wrote:U HAVE ONE JOB
In post 3111, WhemeStar wrote:FIRE WHAT THE FUCKK
In post 3152, WhemeStar wrote:Gj fire you redeemed yourself
In post 3291, WhemeStar wrote:Ok A50/Mathblade are 100% scum here
In post 3292, WhemeStar wrote:I think Dwlee's parachute grab for toog was huge scum flag
In post 3325, WhemeStar wrote:Im pretty sure a50 dwlee toog math are scum
In post 3396, WhemeStar wrote:Dwlee why do you townread mathblade
In post 3795, WhemeStar wrote:FIREBRINGER CAN SELECT WHO I DANCE WITH HE IS MY CAPTAIN
mf just read this dudes iso

if you townread wheme you can join team clown
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4559 (isolation #501) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

math : i dont use fee fees

also math: rce is scum bc of my fee fees
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4561 (isolation #502) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wheme is so towny guys omg

unless you are trying to make the argument this is "proof of no tmi" then get lost

dude telegraphed the fire/number strategy so hard.

spamton is spewed town from that sequence too.

just fucking say you want to vote RCE because of playstyle instead of pretending otherwise.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4562 (isolation #503) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4560, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 4533, Save The Dragons wrote:Not in the best headspace atm dont expect much from me

I think I want tweetie and spamton at this point but I want to look back at tweetie (nothing to look back wrt spamton) before I do anything

If people really think its wheme I could just leave but I'm not convinced yet I want to hear what he has to say and look back through his iso a bit
Koba and Dwelee are both pocketed so good luck with that.
fucking prove it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4564 (isolation #504) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

how is StD town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4565 (isolation #505) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and regardless who fucking cares?
why are you hunting for a fabled double scumflip? thats literally so asinine. find 1 obvscum and just flip it

std doesnt have the greatest takes anyways its not a huge loss
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4567 (isolation #506) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

case rce then

should be easy

if theyre so obvscum that they are worthy of a vote over wheme.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4569 (isolation #507) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the more i read RCE iso the more i see towniness of thought - they are actually digesting the game and making analysis - not just making shit up like you saw from the flipped scum.

you're going to need to make a case as to them:

TMIing someone
having a scum agenda
being wrong in an uncharitable way that isn't towny.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4570 (isolation #508) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3314, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 3291, WhemeStar wrote:Ok A50/Mathblade are 100% scum here
In post 3292, WhemeStar wrote:I think Dwlee's parachute grab for toog was huge scum flag
Okay Wheme is town and yeah, Math and toog are very likely scum here. You maybe right about Dweele because he should have saved D’Arby obviously, he was bleeding obvtown. A50? not sure but if he’s familiar with Marh’s scumgame, it is suspicious that he blindly trusted him. so maybe?

Anyway, Mama is my only strong living tr on Queen. No clue about Q.
ok loki but maybe when you stop sorting here based on how much someone agrees with you like here i will trust you more
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4571 (isolation #509) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

enchant is online and im asking him about the team clown PT and how wheme acted in there.

RCE i'd like input on that too when you see this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4572 (isolation #510) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like seriously i reached SS scum because of my flip on RCE's slot - and nearly no one else was really seeing that until SS started crumbling.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4573 (isolation #511) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3879, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 3872, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 3832, Something_Smart wrote:I'm thinking let's not sort based on the activity overview. Tictac has been pretty town in the PT.
Yes and he did a complete 180 on RCE slot which makes very little sense for scum to do.
this was koba not tictac.
and this is something someone says who is invested into the game and genuinely digesting it and remembering things - a scum mindset already knows alignments and their mind does not care to remember details like this.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4574 (isolation #512) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

does RCE have weird and bonkers conclusions? yes. But i understand how he reached some of them - like the wheme and tictac town thing i can see where he got that. It makes *sense* to me despite him being wrong.

If he flips scum my bad but there is no way i flip RCE here before wheme.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4576 (isolation #513) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why are you so upset hm?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4577 (isolation #514) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i expect an updated reads list in light of your incorrect reads being proven blatantly wrong.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4580 (isolation #515) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

how are you obvtown?

explain it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4582 (isolation #516) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4579, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 4577, DkKoba wrote:i expect an updated reads list in light of your incorrect reads being proven blatantly wrong.
what reads do u want to know about
everyone.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4584 (isolation #517) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no. i was not.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4589 (isolation #518) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no. you explain why you thought FB was town and a50/mathblade were scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4592 (isolation #519) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i was speaking to wheme, not you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4593 (isolation #520) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also enchant said something interesting about team clown chat, I asked him some questions in our PT about it and i got some interesting answers.

I await RCE to explain their view of the gamestate when they get here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4594 (isolation #521) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

tictac is a safe elim here though that I am certain of.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4645 (isolation #522) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

Wtf dwlee and math
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4646 (isolation #523) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

Mt prob last scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4647 (isolation #524) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

trust: loki
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4650 (isolation #525) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

untrust loki
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4653 (isolation #526) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4650, DkKoba wrote:
untrust loki
Im trusting between loki and a50
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4656 (isolation #527) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

Also i told yall rc was town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4658 (isolation #528) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4655, Morning Tweet wrote:Just have A50 and Loki trust each other
No lmao bc im suspicious of loki making it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4661 (isolation #529) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

Math and dwlee was tvt and they both had shitty tinfoils on eachother
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4664 (isolation #530) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

Very
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4665 (isolation #531) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

Btw conf scum did die
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4668 (isolation #532) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

Why are u asking?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4671 (isolation #533) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

Why am i scum MTM
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4672 (isolation #534) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

Please ellaborate for the class (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4673 (isolation #535) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

If anyone was scum in MB/dwlee it is always dwlee
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4676 (isolation #536) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

happy scumday
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4677 (isolation #537) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

yes i untrusted lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4679 (isolation #538) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

enchant didnt even let me speak he just advanced me and that was it ;_;
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4681 (isolation #539) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think its easiest to believe

dwlee scum
mt/spamton s/s
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4682 (isolation #540) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee not letting math go on as the obvious townier person is a scumclaim tbh bc math was hard spewed town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4683 (isolation #541) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

I was hoping that more pairs were going to mutual leave and we just win by removing all PoE but a s/s pair makes sense for why we're here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4686 (isolation #542) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

You seem to want the trust all to yourself for some reason
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4689 (isolation #543) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

And are opposing a50/me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4702 (isolation #544) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

people who were hard pressed on rce getting limmed are where last scum hangs out imo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4799 (isolation #545) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

trust: a50

final scumteam guess:
Dwlee+loki+mama ru

If not:
MT + dwlee + spamton

@a50 im ready
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4800 (isolation #546) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

I just wanted to see how loki acted to confirm/deny my theory

If the team is a50 and MT GG
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4802 (isolation #547) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4778, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 4771, Morning Tweet wrote:For what it's worth i dont think you're scum Loki

I also don't think A50 or Koba are scum

A50 will only pair with Koba or STD from what i can tell. I am making him choose Koba by confirm towning Koba

I don't know if there's any other play for me to do at this point
I think Koba is scum. Mama warned me that Koba shouldn’t be tr based on who they’ve red flipped. They shaded me for disagreeing with them on the dance flips. I don’t believe for one second town!Koba doesn’t think I’m town here.

They probably untrusted me because they damn well knew I would obvtown when they didn’t retract it. I just can’t believe that anyone is buying it.
I flipped 3 scum and opposed pretty much every town flip and have been spewed town by several scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4808 (isolation #548) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

No troll im town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4810 (isolation #549) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

A50 if you are scum you played amazing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4811 (isolation #550) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

Mt u were scum or na?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4813 (isolation #551) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

A50 come back LMAO I. Need to know if we won together
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4826 (isolation #552) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

Mama ru got me paranoid on loki but a50 was just too obvtown
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4831 (isolation #553) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4828, Dwlee99 wrote:Also Koba YOU HAVE SO LITTLE FAITH IN ME
Not letting math thru was silly >.>
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4835 (isolation #554) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

Wait math was scum haha

i was still only trusting a50 tbh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4844 (isolation #555) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4840, numberQ wrote:I really felt like my team played the hell out of this game and did really well, and in the end it came down to a 4v1 trust fall which is very town-sided. Even if the numbers had come out differently and we had more scum in the final group, I don't know if I would have felt great about winning with so much swing inherent in the setup.

But like I said in the dead thread, I think feeling a little stressed out over a Squid Game setup is
probably
the best possible result for a Squid Game setup. So overall, with the exception of the parachute game, I think I'm happy with how this game went. GG town.
The game could have ended as a win for scum after event 4 and 5
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4859 (isolation #556) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

also nom this game for mad scientist

Im too lazy to type it up
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4866 (isolation #557) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

But silencing me is enough bc me being alive led to back to back scum lims alongside being with other townies
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4869 (isolation #558) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

Also @ norwee my bad ); no hard feelings
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4871 (isolation #559) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

Tbf norwee did scumside so
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4879 (isolation #560) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

I thought i buried ss pretty well :c
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4893 (isolation #561) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

Loki its fine bc we only needed to have 2 townies that hard trusted :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4894 (isolation #562) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

Mama being assumed town fucked up some reads in the end but yeah
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4897 (isolation #563) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

Scum wasted time and didn't establish a good gamestate for themselves and let town find eachother

Can't blame that on the setup
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4905 (isolation #564) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4899, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 4858, DArby wrote:Looks like Norwe lost the bet to Dwlee.
Which was I’m assuming Koba’s alignment? Well I wikk trust my Norwee read > Koba’s going forward.

Again Norwee, I honestly didn’t mean anything bad, it’s just that I was sick of hearing you and Wheme go on and on and about the goddamned parachutes.

Also no way would scum!me not have immediatly trusted Koba, so really don’t knox what you all we’re smoking.
U understand where i was coming from with the mama ru thing?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4906 (isolation #565) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4903, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:scum letting town advance from game 5 with bad reads was actually a brilliant move - only need one townie to trust incorrectly to end the game in scum victory.
That sounds familiar :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4939 (isolation #566) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

loki my mentality was that your slot was tainted over pushing rce and also mama ru allowing you to move on -> my thought process was to minimize the chance of losing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4940 (isolation #567) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

loki my mentality was that your slot was tainted over pushing rce and also mama ru allowing you to move on -> my thought process was to minimize the chance of losing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4941 (isolation #568) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

A50 was a 95% confidence townread and you dropped to like 80- fmpov it was better to just win with a50
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4944 (isolation #569) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

relax we won and partially thanks to you loki lets celebrate
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4959 (isolation #570) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4958, Noraa wrote:thank you pooky bear bear and jingle for hosting!
^

Felt frustrated during g2 but all the other ones were cool.
Predicting a dance game but in the wrong phase was funny xD
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4962 (isolation #571) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Subject: Private Team Meeting Room: Queen
Almost50 wrote:I also am confirmed Town because I have a white monkey avatar. Check all my previous games for the past 2-3 years and you'd see I had that same avatar in all my Town games. I of course tried to mimic my Town meta by having the same avi in my scum games too, but I'm not faking it now, so I'm 100% Town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4964 (isolation #572) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4960, Toogeloo wrote:I think this game, and others like it, are more of a test to scum to see how well they can integrate into town and disassociate with their teammates.
Yes, the big mistake was not playing the long game and letting town get spewed in a nightless game. Spewed town turn into ICs
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5029 (isolation #573) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5026, T3 wrote:wp all
hi tictac
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5031 (isolation #574) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh t3 was numberq?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5034 (isolation #575) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

t3 trolling me outside of games too wtf
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5035 (isolation #576) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

redacted
Last edited by Guest on Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5036 (isolation #577) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

redacted
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5045 (isolation #578) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

last post
retired

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”