Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:51 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I've decided to make a wall, since the topic currently is vastly different to what I am "caught up" to.
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:01 am

Post by Aaron »

UNVOTE:
Either people go wagon not mafia or fua (I am willing to do either) or we are forcing a claim out of RCEnigma. Whichever has the most interest in exactly one day is going to be what I go with. Tomorrow morning I am going to make a decision and stick with it.

And RCEnigma, by that time, if we still want your claim and you refuse to claim, you are just dying today. I am concerned with the situation but I am not going to save you if you don't claim and people want you eliminated. This is a shitty situation and I don't know your role nor have I picked up on any hidden messages. You will claim tomorrow if that's what town chooses because not doing so cements your elimination.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:05 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Spoiler:
In post 251, Three wrote:That's wild and oddly self-conscious of you. I'm just stating the obvious.
I can actually see where they are "self-conscious" here, so this read doesn't have
zero
backing. Their false meta-read on me can also read three ways.

1) They have meta-read every player here, as to which I do not believe they have.
2) They have played with me enough in the past to know my meta. I believe I have played with them at least once, but never to the extent where this could be a town-tell for me (especially since it's false).
3) They are making a weak pocket-play to get me to side with them or for them to push that I am Town so when I flip it doesn't go against them.
In post 255, AliceK wrote:Scums really like to focus me and I don't know why, can you enlight me?
I do not like this post, like at all but I can't place it outside of just lamist.
In post 265, Save The Dragons wrote:i get tvt vibes from alice and three but i'm not sure
In post 266, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 252, Three wrote:@NM: Shoot Alice if town does some dumb shit again and votes me out first.
i hate this so maybe not
Active progression is weakly +town.
In post 274, AliceK wrote:That sounds more like scum Jackson.
Now that I have come back to this, is this a anti-vax joke or generally going against your earlier town-read on me?
In post 281, fua wrote:Actually.

VOTE: Jackson for contributing nothing beyond the occasional commentary on posts directed towards him.
Weak opportunistic voting which you then back out just because Dwlee said that mozam was caught without even asking for reasonings.
In post 359, RCEnigma wrote:Don't put the onus on me to prove I'm town under duress. Any singular slot on my wagon could unvote and give me space to play the game under normal conditions.

It isn't normal however to rep in to a slot condemned and be told to immediately claim and bleed town or they're dead. So I'll give my reads and town can look at the weakness of this wagon and find who attacked the opportunity of a vacant slot.

This is much more effective than granting myself agency for nightplay in a game I don't have stable footing in. Do with that what you will as far as a claim.
The balls on this dude is unreal lmao.
In post 368, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 356, RCEnigma wrote:Idk how close deadline is but if you're already worrying about it then there isn't much I can do about being elimmed.

Slots that can die - Andres, std, three, iluv....I think fua might just be miselim bait but that's not solid.

Ugly, Alice, Aaron town. Jacksonvirgo has been ok as well. The rest are mehh.
This slot needs to get executed. Like now. Not sure why we’re giving this slot any room to operate.
Not the biggest fan of this, like at all.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:05 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Spoiler:
In post 251, Three wrote:That's wild and oddly self-conscious of you. I'm just stating the obvious.
I can actually see where they are "self-conscious" here, so this read doesn't have
zero
backing. Their false meta-read on me can also read three ways.

1) They have meta-read every player here, as to which I do not believe they have.
2) They have played with me enough in the past to know my meta. I believe I have played with them at least once, but never to the extent where this could be a town-tell for me (especially since it's false).
3) They are making a weak pocket-play to get me to side with them or for them to push that I am Town so when I flip it doesn't go against them.
In post 255, AliceK wrote:Scums really like to focus me and I don't know why, can you enlight me?
I do not like this post, like at all but I can't place it outside of just lamist.
In post 265, Save The Dragons wrote:i get tvt vibes from alice and three but i'm not sure
In post 266, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 252, Three wrote:@NM: Shoot Alice if town does some dumb shit again and votes me out first.
i hate this so maybe not
Active progression is weakly +town.
In post 274, AliceK wrote:That sounds more like scum Jackson.
Now that I have come back to this, is this a anti-vax joke or generally going against your earlier town-read on me?
In post 281, fua wrote:Actually.

VOTE: Jackson for contributing nothing beyond the occasional commentary on posts directed towards him.
Weak opportunistic voting which you then back out just because Dwlee said that mozam was caught without even asking for reasonings.
In post 359, RCEnigma wrote:Don't put the onus on me to prove I'm town under duress. Any singular slot on my wagon could unvote and give me space to play the game under normal conditions.

It isn't normal however to rep in to a slot condemned and be told to immediately claim and bleed town or they're dead. So I'll give my reads and town can look at the weakness of this wagon and find who attacked the opportunity of a vacant slot.

This is much more effective than granting myself agency for nightplay in a game I don't have stable footing in. Do with that what you will as far as a claim.
The balls on this dude is unreal lmao.
In post 368, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 356, RCEnigma wrote:Idk how close deadline is but if you're already worrying about it then there isn't much I can do about being elimmed.

Slots that can die - Andres, std, three, iluv....I think fua might just be miselim bait but that's not solid.

Ugly, Alice, Aaron town. Jacksonvirgo has been ok as well. The rest are mehh.
This slot needs to get executed. Like now. Not sure why we’re giving this slot any room to operate.
Not the biggest fan of this, like at all.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:11 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Might as well go against the crowd.

VOTE: Andres

wiki // GTKAS
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 397, RCEnigma wrote:I'm not claiming I've said as much.
Eliminate this and someone NK Aaron
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:55 am

Post by AliceK »

In post 396, fua wrote:
In post 395, AliceK wrote:
@RCEnigma
Can you claim? If Mafia would have day chat it would be really suspicious to not claim for so long.
Why?
I would suspect that he discusses what to claim with the team.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:57 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 401, Aaron wrote:UNVOTE:
Either people go wagon not mafia or fua (I am willing to do either) or we are forcing a claim out of RCEnigma. Whichever has the most interest in exactly one day is going to be what I go with. Tomorrow morning I am going to make a decision and stick with it.

And RCEnigma, by that time, if we still want your claim and you refuse to claim, you are just dying today. I am concerned with the situation but I am not going to save you if you don't claim and people want you eliminated. This is a shitty situation and I don't know your role nor have I picked up on any hidden messages. You will claim tomorrow if that's what town chooses because not doing so cements your elimination.
I appreciate the sentiment but I'm not claiming nor being threatened to claim anything. If I'm elimmed for it then fine.
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by fua »

Reads:

Town:
Dwlee
N_M
UglyDuck

Townlean:
Alice
Ythan and Iluvythan? Not sure about these slots.
StD

Null:
A50
Jackson
Andres

Scumlean:
RC
Aaron
Three

Lockscum:
Kyoko

There.
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by fua »

Anyone who wants to lim the person with the highest post count in the game is anti-town... for sure!
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by fua »

Actually, Iluvythan is pretty scummy too. Switch both of them with Jackson and A50.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Jackson the game you played with Alice was Town!Alice I'm assuming? Was meta a part of their game there?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

I think ythan is probably town with iluv using them as a proxy but don't have any impression of ythan whatsoever so both being scum isn't impossible.

Iluv being scum is just more likely regardless of ythans alignment.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

A59 has decent posting but it's mostly mechanical and not in the chaotic way so he's worth keeping an eye on.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 411, RCEnigma wrote:Jackson the game you played with Alice was Town!Alice I'm assuming? Was meta a part of their game there?
All I remember is possibly playing with them, that's all I am going off.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 408, fua wrote:Reads:

Town:
Dwlee
N_M
UglyDuck

Townlean:
Alice
StD

Null:
A50
Jackson
Andres

Scumlean:
RC
Aaron
Three

Lockscum:
Kyoko

There.
Scum is more likely to post readlists than Town like this as it's content without actual content :)

wiki // GTKAS
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by fua »

In post 413, RCEnigma wrote:A59 has decent posting but it's mostly mechanical and not in the chaotic way so he's worth keeping an eye on.
A50 tends to be a lot more messy and talkative when he's town while he tends to be on the backfoot and quiet when he's scum so as not to give away his thought process too much. If he doesn't start showing off that side tomorrow I would say be more suspicious of and investigate him. He has pretty big tells if you know what to look for.
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by fua »

In post 415, JacksonVirgo wrote:

Town:
Dwlee
N_M
UglyDuck

Townlean:
Alice
StD

Null:
A50
Jackson
Andres

Scumlean:
RC
Aaron
Three

Lockscum:
Kyoko

There.
Scum is more likely to post readlists than Town like this as it's content without actual content :)
Do you disagree with any placements? What do you need clarification on?
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 417, fua wrote:
In post 415, JacksonVirgo wrote:

Town:
Dwlee
N_M
UglyDuck

Townlean:
Alice
StD

Null:
A50
Jackson
Andres

Scumlean:
RC
Aaron
Three

Lockscum:
Kyoko

There.
Do you disagree with any placements? What do you need clarification on?
Oh my, what an elegant comeback to my shade. Serious O.O

Could you explain the Kyoko read? And how you're reading N_M as you are. The rest I couldn't care less about tbf, for now anyway

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I am actually done shook by fua with that comeback. Did you do that on purpose?

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

If so that's impressive as fuck

wiki // GTKAS
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by fua »

How should I have responded? :(

My Kyoko read is pretty simple. It feels like they're widening the lim pool by casting suspicion only on the easy slots (Myself, Dwlee, Not_Mafia) without actually providing any reads of their own beyond 'this looks town' or 'this doesn't look town', which is strange and doesn't feel like an attempt to solve so much as them already knowing peoples' alignments ahead of time. I really want this slot in particular to die.

N_M's alignment will be revealed anyway, and he claimed vigilante so I'm inclined to believe he either is vigilante or a VT trying to bait the NK, which are both town. If he's still alive later into the game he should probably be checked out.

And on second thought, I think both instances of the mozamis slot trying to pocket/TR me with flimsy reasoning is actually scum-indicative? Obviously I'm not
that
widely townread to begin with so it feels like they know my actual alignment and want to avoid detection by having the most active player on their side.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 416, fua wrote:
In post 413, RCEnigma wrote:A59 has decent posting but it's mostly mechanical and not in the chaotic way so he's worth keeping an eye on.
A50 tends to be a lot more messy and talkative when he's town while he tends to be on the backfoot and quiet when he's scum so as not to give away his thought process too much. If he doesn't start showing off that side tomorrow I would say be more suspicious of and investigate him. He has pretty big tells if you know what to look for.
I was going to pretend not to know anything about A50s game but that felt super shifty.

I think that's a pretty good way to go about reading him day 1. It's highly unlikely he gets elimmed early even if you catch on to him day 1 anyway.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 407, RCEnigma wrote:If I'm elimmed for it then fine.
You heard him lads, let's go
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Chop chop.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”