Mini 2250: Role-A-Pair Mafia (Game Over)

Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Diamond Shape »

Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by Diamond Shape »

I like the ability to strip mafia of a power; it's annoying to give them a roleblocker but at least we know what it is, where it might go, and if it's given to town we can leash it hopefully.

Have some other thoughts about setup (I like how we don't die via lovers) and wonder if this will pan out better than some dance games without self-survival being a factor.
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #42 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by Diamond Shape »

In post 34, Pentagon Shape wrote:
In post 8, Color Purple wrote:Let's get pairing! I will start.
PAIR: Circle Shape
, one of my favourite shapes.
How can you pair before anyone else has even posted?
I have small pings from this post. It's a very... meh question.
In post 37, Star Shape wrote:It's weird playing a game with no RVS...

Since being unpaired doesn't mean automatic death in this game, I can volunteer to be the lone shape. In this scenario, I'll just keep the Delay holstered so it won't be an issue going forward. I'd prefer to be paired of course, but I think this is the easiest way to deal with this situation and make it a non-issue.
And this one as well, perhaps a bit more. Star, why make this sort of post to volunteer if you're going to undercut it immediately with a preference? It comes across a bit LAMIST-y to me.
In post 39, Color Red wrote:
In post 25, Diamond Shape wrote:I like the ability to strip mafia of a power; it's annoying to give them a roleblocker but at least we know what it is, where it might go, and if it's given to town we can leash it hopefully.
This reads as TMI. How do you know scum has a Roleblocker?
...whatever Power is left out receives a delayed roleblocker in lieu of their actual power. Thus, we know what power one person has.
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #43 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by Diamond Shape »

In post 1, penguin_alien wrote:Game-specific rules and information:
* One Power will be left unpaired at the beginning of Phase Two. This player's Power will be converted into a limited one-time use of a Delayer Implementation. They will choose a Pair before the end of Phase Two whose Power implementation will be Delayed upon submission by one Night for the rest of the game (actions submitted on Night X will resolve on Night X+1 but will still be potentially impacted only by actions made by others on Night X). This will be done via private communication with the mod. If they are eliminated Day One or choose not to use their Power, no Pair will be Delayed.
Roleblocker isn't quite what the role is, but it's delaying someone temporarily from using role.
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #165 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Diamond Shape »

Hi. I feel like I've been hit by a train but I'll try to spew out some coherency.
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #167 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:41 am

Post by Diamond Shape »

- I like Green from the back and forth with Arrow on pages 3/4, the turnaround onto Arrow in is nice. It's a small 'trap' of sorts but it doesn't feel like one laid to frame someone poorly but just... feel out their thought processes. Arrow doesn't come across as good but not bad, either.

- ...actually don't like Arrow's snarkiness, unsure if this is a playstyle/personality thing but and don't do it for me. Also in response to Circle (who I think is... fine, on page 4), and feel like a small, weird sequence. Of picking at Circle for not giving reasons and conceding what they can and then like... besting them in ? I don't think this holds a lot of weight but it's the feeling I get: "You didn't give reasons, here's my reason on someone else." I dunno. They're not connected posts really but this popped into mind and I like rambling.

- Pretty sure this has been said to some degree but Purple is probably down, weird entry but they feel very... earnest in their replies in a way that I don't think scum can easily fake. The content itself doesn't seem sound but the spirit matters.

- Blue doesn't feel Good rereading quoted entrance in from . It's early game reasoning but it feels very... the thing you throw out early game because it looks a little nice and is easiest to fake early on, these small things.

- I feel like I am shrivelling up so trying to speed this up. Actually like 129 from Arrow and don't like it which is like okay, don't like how they're positioning themselves as like, aligned with Circle who I feel is... more overtly liked by everyone. Past biases aside could just be me tunneling early, Purple take is good.

- is so true.

- I'm a little irritable over being POE'd with like, barely any posts but 143 feels like the sort of assumption town likes to play around with (X amount of scum in one Shapes/Colors) more than scum does because it's really silly and I think has been randomized in all dance games.

- Big list of reads, curious if Purple has any scumreads.

- Meh on .

+ Reply to Star Shape
In post 73, Star Shape wrote:
In post 40, Color Red wrote:Star feels a bit like pandering for town reads too
Not really, considering it's already been suggested that we lim the lone shape anyway.
In post 42, Diamond Shape wrote:
In post 37, Star Shape wrote:It's weird playing a game with no RVS...

Since being unpaired doesn't mean automatic death in this game, I can volunteer to be the lone shape. In this scenario, I'll just keep the Delay holstered so it won't be an issue going forward. I'd prefer to be paired of course, but I think this is the easiest way to deal with this situation and make it a non-issue.
And this one as well, perhaps a bit more. Star, why make this sort of post to volunteer if you're going to undercut it immediately with a preference? It comes across a bit LAMIST-y to me.
Because the main attraction of this game is the anonymity and the pairing. I didn't sign up for this game just to go solo and not use my night actions. However I see an easy way to deal with the lone shape Delayer dilemma and have no problem volunteering if that helps town reach our win con more easily.

LAMIST itself doesn't really mean anything to me. If the plan is to lim the solo shape and you think I'm scum purposely volunteering to put myself in a situation that likely gets me voted out, then I suppose I resolve myself here, don't I?
I don't think that we're deadset on actually killing the person who is left out yet even though it's bandied around so this reply doesn't really mean anything to me either? Like it's by no means concrete so you can just... say things this early and then they don't happen later. Basically we impasse.
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #168 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:43 am

Post by Diamond Shape »

I'm going to curl up in bed again for a long while.

If any colors want to pick my brain in a PT, ask if you want. I'm not the type of player who initiates pairs in dance games and just consider what offers are tossed my way. Probably less picky given they're not lover pairs.

Will try to pop in again later tonight.
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #239 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Diamond Shape »

I'm back and vaguely more alive-feeling.

Also, around if people want to poke at me. I feel like I'm kind of iced out/bleh to most people which makes it... a bit hard to engage with stuff, personally.
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #259 (isolation #8) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by Diamond Shape »

I... kind of don't care if I'm paired anymore.

It feels like the thoughts I did give were kind of brushed over so I don't think anyone is particularly interested in picking my brain so, if everyone else wants to play together go for it.
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #262 (isolation #9) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by Diamond Shape »

In post 257, Color Purple wrote:To be fair, Triangle remaining unpaired does mean that Pentagon or Star will get delayed based on . Diamond is my opinion, the only null read who I'm uncertain about. Red, being a colour, will have to get paired, eventually.
Though, I will say stuff like this is very frustrating. You consider me null, but neither did you have any meaningful engagement with my thoughts when I offered them, and I offered a handful that you could perhaps talk to me about if you cared to. So, slotting me as the person to leave out without trying to figure me out is... pretty crappy feeling.

(No, this isn't meant to be ATE. Just trying to be genuine.)
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #263 (isolation #10) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by Diamond Shape »

In post 261, Circle Shape wrote:
In post 259, Diamond Shape wrote:I... kind of don't care if I'm paired anymore.

It feels like the thoughts I did give were kind of brushed over so I don't think anyone is particularly interested in picking my brain so, if everyone else wants to play together go for it.
well i cant pair with you

but when i get to your thoughts i can try to talk about them
It would be nice, I didn't give a ton but still it's a bit like waving an "I'm here!" sign right now.
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #359 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:04 am

Post by Diamond Shape »

In post 265, Color Purple wrote:Rereading reaffirms my townread on you.
What about it is reaffirming? It feels a bit... rude to ask after being down about stuff (and interaction is appreciated) but, what about the thoughts appealed to you when they were pointed out that didn't before, if that makes sense? Versus finding me genuine and then retroactively visiting.
In post 267, Color Blue wrote:Diamond what type of music do you like?
I've been listening to a decent amount of post-hardcore stuff lately thanks to Spotify and it's decent enough that I still listen.

Answering "everything" feels like a cop out.
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #362 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:09 am

Post by Diamond Shape »

In post 287, Color Blue wrote:The reason I have Star/Diamond as SRs is because I got whiplash reading through Diamond's ISO:

Diamond calls out Star for volunteering and taking it backsies - he calls it a bit-LAMISTY

Later however:

He more or less makes the same kind of LAMisty appeal.

I do think it's possible he is just fustrated town who feels like he is being frozen out - but the game has barely been running for 2? days so I'm not sure that's something that's genuine.

It feels to me that the game state is still wide open and I think people are happy to mingle and talk - we've only paired 2 players so far.

I guess I think if he's town I just want to give him a big hug.

Maybe even if he's scum I would too? I am a sucker for AtE.
To contextualize:

Star's appeal for being left out came early on, which was why I questioned it.

My... I guess 'switch' but really was just dishearten..ment if that is word, came after I posted some thoughts and the only engagement I received on them was from the person I quoted within that post, and it's a bit like... I'm being tossed into a POE because I haven't impressed which, okay, I haven't posted a lot nor do I have the time/energy. But then when I try to give something it's glossed over for a page or two and people don't seem to be actually thinking about my slot. It makes an unpleasant game and makes me not want to try which yes, it is early, but something like that is just... yeah. It didn't feel like people wanted to talk to me when I was already in a bad mood.
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #365 (isolation #13) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:14 am

Post by Diamond Shape »

In post 283, Color Blue wrote:Way too early readlist:

TR: Circle Arrow Yellow Orange Pentagon
TL: Red Triangle
Null: Heart Green
SR: Purple Star Diamond

I want to be wrong on Purple, I think I might be somewhat confbiased against him but most people think he's town so I don't think it will matter much.

I'd actually like pairing with Diamond despite thinking he's suspicious because he sounds like a fun guy and I have a weakness for bad boys.
And, because I wanted to reply to the other post first, and after reading and the post on Star:

I... kind of hate a lot of these reads. I disagree with the Purple/Green/me/maybe (??) Pentagon (this one is a lot less formed in my head currently but it's how I've felt reading today) reads right now and the disparity of where I'm placing people right now is uh, Concerning.

If I had a pick/wanted to force through one for myself I don't think I'd want to pair with you right now, sorry.
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #368 (isolation #14) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:17 am

Post by Diamond Shape »

In post 311, Color Red wrote:
In post 310, Star Shape wrote: Diamond's defeatist attitude wrt perceived lack of interaction is very meh to me, several people myself included have given him content to work with but he hasn't responded to much. It also seems odd that he's acting like he's going to have to go solo since no one is poking at him too much, even though he's guaranteed to pair up with a color. Also don't like Triangle's gimmick the longer the game goes on, since my eyes tend to glaze over when reading their posts and that may just be the point. It seems like borderline encrypted text, intentionally making their posts hard to read just seems anti-town.
I definitely could see it as coming from frustrated town, but you bring up a good point. Diamond is mainly saying "woe is me, no one will interact with me" instead of just actively interacting with others. It's a self fulfilling prophecy.
Running out of time so skimping on some other thoughts right now:

I don't think I'm guaranteed unless Star is adamant about not accepting a pair which okay, fair play I guess. Already explained the origin of my emotional response.

Also using this as a small jumping board to say that I don't think Triangle is unreadable in the most literal sense and it feels like... the sort of griping done about the gimmick is easy pickings for scum to go after and blend in, no I don't know ~who~ is doing that right now but has been an idle thought in mind.
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #369 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:19 am

Post by Diamond Shape »

(Don't apologize Purple I feel a lot better today and I don't think it was like... idk, it felt intentional yesterday but I don't think it was a malicious thing I guess? Just in the moment was very bad-feels time)
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #371 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:21 am

Post by Diamond Shape »

Your suspicion on Diamond comes out of nowhere here. Going back to Ro3, you put three players in your scum reads, and it is the only read group to have three players in it. Regardless of the validity of your reads, Ro3 is a fairly consistent general scum tell and I think it points to Diamond being your scum buddy.

It looks to me like you tried to spin a positive vibe on Diamond, but when very few people bought it and Diamond proceeded to flail, you decided to put them in your scum reads in case town decides to elim them. However, you because you don't have a progression from a town read to a scum read, it makes it look like a fake read.
"Flail"

What exactly did I do that was flailing again? I made a bunch of reads no one talked about and I got a bit upset, but what exactly was I flailing about? What had caught me so off guard that I resorted to that?

Because there's a very big difference between my what, like, 2-3 posts and
flail

You're creating a narrative that doesn't exist here... at all.
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #372 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:21 am

Post by Diamond Shape »

Okay G2G.
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #507 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by Diamond Shape »

Weekends are busy and suck.

Skimmed to catch up some, taking back the feelings on Blue.

Feel good to some degree about Purple/Arrow/Circle/Blue as top people, reconsidering on Triangle some but it's 1) hard to imagine scum just tunnel vision while also handicapping themselves with a gimmick that has gained them no favors and 2) still feels like bellyaching about gimmick comes from scum somewhere. The Pentagon read is probably wrong at this point (they seem very frustrated that Triangle isn't engaging with them but isn't turning that into a push when I think they could get away with it at this point in time, they just want to actually engage and be read correctly and that is +town). Amenable to their Red read though. So @ 505, T/T (and thanks for the question I know I was a whiny baby earlier).

I'm also amenable to either color pairing... but at this point I don't think people want to pair with Triangle and Star is adamant about getting the Delay so if they want to sort that out between themselves they probably should.
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #508 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by Diamond Shape »

Feels like the sort of game which I can reasonably solve through townhunting at the moment too which is easier for me, so that's a bonus.

Time for bed.
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #609 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by Diamond Shape »

Hey.

I skimmed the last few pages, the back and forth between Orange and Pentagon was... tedious.

After going through all of it though, I feel better on Orange than I did before, because I had exactly zero opinion there otherwise.
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #610 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by Diamond Shape »

Also welcome, new-Green.

Pair: Color Orange
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #614 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by Diamond Shape »

Wait your reads are kind of cute though.
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #615 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by Diamond Shape »

Pair: Color Green

Would you do the honors?
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #618 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by Diamond Shape »

In post 617, Color Green wrote:
In post 614, Diamond Shape wrote:Wait your reads are kind of cute though.
Tell me more?
Splitting hairs over some of them in increments (Blue down a little bit for me, Pentagon down a little bit, Star down a little bit/switched with Heart right now, and me up obviously but lol), but for the most part they're solid enough that I'm not going 'eh' at them in confusion.
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #620 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by Diamond Shape »

(I'll elaborate more in PT or summarize those thoughts; I've been sparse in my presence here thus far but that one's been brewing in my mind for a while. I haven't had the energy to dig deeper on it when there have been more... surface level things for me? Or rather, things I have interacted with directly.

Part of it too though is that I'm lazy and think things but never say them which is horrible for playing mafia but how I function, unfortunately.)
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #862 (isolation #26) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:04 am

Post by Diamond Shape »

In post 852, Heart Shape wrote:
In post 849, Arrow Shape wrote:
In post 847, Heart Shape wrote:Forgot about this game.

I assume everyone's paired since we're voting. Why am I the leading wagon, and I guess I need to get the PT pm from the mod.
Ugh, why would you forget about this game with 33 posts in it? It just sounds like a blatant lie.

Why would you even say that.
It's an alt game, and so I don't alt-slip I have it on a browswer I hardly ever use.
Huh.

It's an alt game, but it's fairly active in the subforum... even if you're not on your alt surely you see the names of people posting?
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #864 (isolation #27) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:07 am

Post by Diamond Shape »

I'm on V/LA right now because of holidays among other things.

VOTE: Heart Shape

This is fine and townreads are voting it.

Skimming a bit I don't think Green's flip from Red/Heart to wanting the other means that much.

Blue's analysis of a dreampost is super funny and towny. And also probably correct.

I don't have much more at this moment, brain is not functioning.
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #865 (isolation #28) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:08 am

Post by Diamond Shape »

In post 863, Heart Shape wrote:
In post 862, Diamond Shape wrote:
In post 852, Heart Shape wrote:
In post 849, Arrow Shape wrote:
In post 847, Heart Shape wrote:Forgot about this game.

I assume everyone's paired since we're voting. Why am I the leading wagon, and I guess I need to get the PT pm from the mod.
Ugh, why would you forget about this game with 33 posts in it? It just sounds like a blatant lie.

Why would you even say that.
It's an alt game, and so I don't alt-slip I have it on a browswer I hardly ever use.
Huh.

It's an alt game, but it's fairly active in the subforum... even if you're not on your alt surely you see the names of people posting?
I open my bookmarks and play from there. This isn't in my bookmarks on my main duh.
*Blinks.*

Okay. I... guess that's fair. I didn't know people do that.
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #866 (isolation #29) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:10 am

Post by Diamond Shape »

I'd vote to kill Yellow here too.
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #867 (isolation #30) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:10 am

Post by Diamond Shape »

Naptime, BBL.
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1022 (isolation #31) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:56 am

Post by Diamond Shape »

I'm still on V/LA until tomorrow but... don't see a reason to move vote, etc.

The move to no lim does feel like it's pushing for survivalism rather than a meaningful reason to no lim, since... nothing was provided. Considered if the no lim vote would be to avoid spewing anyone but the only "real" vote I think from Heart at this point is Green and Green feels town to me so that's dead in the water.

(Sidenote: Feel like Green's town not only for their pushes but. They replaced in and said they'd been reading and had avoided Red's slot because of the read there. When you're spectating a game you're trying to solve it from a town perspective since lack of info, so... to me this sort of thing makes sense, and then the speed of which Green would have to process new information (if they subbed into a mafia role) and rework it with the towny solve they've been trying to create outside of game would feel... pretty wonky, and probably take longer to take "okay, I've thought these things, now I am scum, so I need to use this information differently" sort of mentality than the time they took to post upon arrival.)

So, trying to flip there is Silly, and also Dumb. Star can take some naughty points. Especially for reversing course just now when called out.

Back to familial stuff.
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1128 (isolation #32) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:06 am

Post by Diamond Shape »

VOTE: Red
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1143 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:50 am

Post by Diamond Shape »

You weren’t supposed to tell them. >:(
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1146 (isolation #34) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:53 am

Post by Diamond Shape »

Truer words have never been spoken.
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1161 (isolation #35) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:23 am

Post by Diamond Shape »

I-I said the Heart wagon was pure first!

Green is charting the same course as they did in the PT. I agreed with about everything minus a few split hairs.

The only people I think /could/ be scum on the wagon are Arrow or Pentagon but I think both scum were off wagon and that’s an in case of emergency option.
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1175 (isolation #36) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Diamond Shape »

In post 1167, Pentagon Shape wrote:
In post 1161, Diamond Shape wrote:I-I said the Heart wagon was pure first!

Green is charting the same course as they did in the PT. I agreed with about everything minus a few split hairs.

The only people I think /could/ be scum on the wagon are Arrow or Pentagon but I think both scum were off wagon and that’s an in case of emergency option.
I seriously don’t get why anyone is sr me. It just boggles my mind. Arrow makes even less sense.
For you I find you reactive which I considered a little bit oh is this scum just going with what they see to placate? But I ultimately think it’s you being town who is working through every piece of information and coming to conclusions even if they feel a bit whiplash sometimes.

And I was cranky with Arrow having whiplash and saying to kill me, but for once I was objective and said they’re probably town too.
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1180 (isolation #37) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Diamond Shape »

In post 1176, Pentagon Shape wrote:
In post 1169, Color Blue wrote:I kind of think the last scum is diamond but Circle disagreed with that >.>
In post 1171, Color Blue wrote:The way Diamond responded to Green's entry by saying Green's reads were "cute" and when asked about it mentioned some stuff but didn't mention the scumreads on red/heart feels kind of wrong to me.
The fact that Diamond has Arrow as possible scum onwagon is definitely whack, so that made me wonder.
...have you not read my posts where I’m saying that you and Arrow are the only ones I could possibly see as on wagon but I don’t think that scum was on wagon?
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1186 (isolation #38) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:48 am

Post by Diamond Shape »

In post 1184, Pentagon Shape wrote:
In post 1175, Diamond Shape wrote:
In post 1167, Pentagon Shape wrote:
In post 1161, Diamond Shape wrote:I-I said the Heart wagon was pure first!

I seriously don’t get why anyone is sr me. It just boggles my mind. Arrow makes even less sense.
For you I find you reactive which I considered a little bit oh is this scum just going with what they see to placate? But I ultimately think it’s you being town who is working through every piece of information and coming to conclusions even if they feel a bit whiplash sometimes.

And I was cranky with Arrow having whiplash and saying to kill me, but for once I was objective and said they’re probably town too.
Reactivity isn’t a scumtell, it’s based off of the false assumption that town shouldn’t ever be survivalistic and unless a slot is being survivalistic in a particularily scummy way, it means nothing. Arrow’s flip flop on Green doesn’t make sense if scum.

I would say, never lim Green, Arrow or Purple and probably Blue as well.

That’s my hard town core.
Reactive doesn’t... mean reacting and only doing things for survival. It was how you were responding to new pieces of information in a way that felt like each stance was worth consideration which I felt necessary to ask myself, is this scum processing if an option is viable more than their current stance or not?I decided the way you did it was most likely town.
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1188 (isolation #39) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:54 am

Post by Diamond Shape »

I am close to saying something very mean if you think it is reasonable I voted my partner and then did nothing the rest of the day knowing that people would 1) look for bussing and 2) knowing that bussing like that in my position is suicidal when I could have pushed Green as a possibility during the counterwagon.

So I am going to not do that, and step away, but I gently encourage people to think a little harder.
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1224 (isolation #40) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:04 am

Post by Diamond Shape »

Gonna encourage you to use that brain a little more than you are.

VOTE: Yellow
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1231 (isolation #41) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:03 am

Post by Diamond Shape »

Aye aye captain.

VOTE: Orange
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1237 (isolation #42) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:30 am

Post by Diamond Shape »

Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1238 (isolation #43) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:31 am

Post by Diamond Shape »

What did you two talk about, Orange? Triangle hasn't been around in a moment (...probably not their fault given the Red elim) but what was making you wary?
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1282 (isolation #44) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:51 am

Post by Diamond Shape »

...Green's saying that /Yellow/ slipped up, by confirming you were a JK when they shouldn't have known.

Mod already confirmed there could be duplicate roles I believe.
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1283 (isolation #45) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:52 am

Post by Diamond Shape »

In post 1, penguin_alien wrote: 7) There may be duplicates of some Powers and Modifiers in the game.
Diamond Shape
Diamond Shape
Townie
Diamond Shape
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1295 (isolation #46) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by Diamond Shape »

VOTE: Yellow

Kachow.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”