She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #7400 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

The eliminated contestant is dragged off in unceremonious fashion. The host waits until they're gone before addressing you,

"Welcome, finalists! You know, being here means you're the best of the best!"

A tear begins to form in her eye.

"We've gotten to know each other so well... and we've loved every minute of it! Isn't that right, audience?"

Cheers and whistles. You hear some of your names being called out from the crowd.

"Hey! Give them a finale to remember, won't you?"

Four pedestals are placed front and center stage, arranged in a circle. You take your spot.

You notice a frilly rope fall from the ceiling and dangle in the middle of the circle, just barely out of reach.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #7401 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:32 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Event #10

"FINAL HOUR"

Starring..

petapan
Finalist

Ydrasse
Finalist

Gammagooey
Finalist

and
the worst
Finalist
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #7402 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

"Final Hour"

This is the
last game
. It cannot be sabotaged.
All players vote between three different options. They are outlined below:

You may vote for a team of 3 players to attempt to "Ring the Bell". If a majority of players agree on a team, that team is locked in.

If all players on the team are town-aligned, town wins. Otherwise, scum wins.

Alternatively, you may vote to "Stop the Clock" or "Tick Away" (whichever one is available).

If a majority of players vote for this option, or if the deadline is reached, it is selected.

If "Stop the Clock" is chosen, a 48 hour deadline elimination begins. This elimination does not reveal alignment but will kill the player.
After the elimination, this option is switched to "Tick Away" and the number of players required on a "Ring the Bell" team is reduced by 1.

If "Tick Away" is chosen, the alignments of all dead players (if any) are revealed. Scum instantly kills a town-aligned player.
After the elimination, this option is switched to "Stop the Clock" and the number of players required on a "Ring the Bell" team is reduced by 1.

Alternatively, you may vote to "Crash the Party".

If half of all players, rounded up, are ever voting for this option, scum wins.

Ring the Bell 10.0
Not Voting [4]:
petapan, Ydrasse, Gammagooey, the worst

With 4 finalists remaining, it takes 3 votes to Ring the Bell. Teams must contain three members. If rung and entirely composed of town, town wins. Otherwise, scum wins.
[/mech]

Tick Away 10.0
Not Voting [4]:

With 4 finalists remaining, it takes 3 votes to Tick Away. If selected, scum instantly kills a town-aligned player. Afterwards, this option is switched to "Stop the Clock".

Tick Away is selected automatically in:
(expired on 2021-11-26 01:37:39)s
[/mech]

Crash the Party 10.0
Not Voting [4]:

With 4 finalists remaining, it takes 2 votes to Crash the Party. If crashed, scum wins.
[/mech]

Now playing..

IDKHOW - Clusterhug

                        
▶ ❚❚ ──────────────────────────────  0:00 / 3:11
                       
Last edited by Morning Tweet on Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #7403 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Any vote that can be understood will be counted, but here is the intended way to vote for each option. Bold the following phrases:
Ring the Bell: Player1, Player2, Player3
Tick Away
Crash the Party
You can only vote for one at a time. You can unvote as normal.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #7404 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

our only real option here is ring the bell i think
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #7405 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

unless we're allowed to stop the clock right now?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #7406 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:57 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

@morning tweet: are we allowed to stop the clock right now?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7407 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:05 pm

Post by petapan »

technically we can tick away and see who scum kills

i am obviously not really a fan of that
free crypto
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #7408 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:06 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

that seems incredibly awful!
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7409 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:10 pm

Post by petapan »

it's functionally equivalent to no elim in f4 in a regular game

but i think it should be apparent i am incredibly obvious town here, so. that accomplishes nothing
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7410 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by petapan »

gammagooey can plead his case here

i did basically all the homework i wanted to last event

will write up a reply tomorrow
free crypto
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7411 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:58 am

Post by the worst »

I don't really see any benefit in doing anything but yelling @ each other then eventually ringing the bell.
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #7412 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:56 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 7406, Ydrasse wrote:
@morning tweet: are we allowed to stop the clock right now?
You cannot. You may Ring the Bell, Tick Away, or Crash the Party.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #7413 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Ay, I'm around, I'll be typing up a defense of why I wouldn't do some of things I've done as scum(with the biggest I think being pushing skitter as hard, quickly, and persistently as I did) for a bit.

After a day or so of the Taly-vote getting locked in and Taly still slamming me when I mentioned I was still considering the possibility Ydrasse scum, I got the idea that Taly-scum just still had a sabotage saved and was going to stop the elim on himself at the end of the event. I didn't want to mention it beforehand because I didn't think that GE/The Worst in particular would go through with that, so if it happened I'd have a better chance of getting people to follow through with yeeting Taly even if peta was still insisting on GE by pointing that out and insisting on elims of Taly+me. I thought that peta was overthinking pretty much everything and that Taly still was really the only person who fit with skitter scum as trying to lead the scumteam to victory in an endgame given my other reads.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #7414 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:41 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Starting with stuff from the Blue PT when I first replaced in - within an hour and a half of joining I'm already voting skitter based on her posting from around pages 20-23, and about 6 hours after joining I point out that skitter flooding out a page of posts to distract from the Dunn wagon seemed to go unnoticed by everyone at the time.

This is the scum PT from my most recent scumgame: viewtopic.php?p=11817596#p11817596
As you can see from my literal first post in it, I generally prefer being town to scum, but I was happy to get to play as scum with VP Baltar since I hadn't gotten to play with him in ages. I also share my "reads" and make plans with my scumbuddies, and generally try to play pretty cautiously as scum and let town eat themselves whenever possible.

On one hand, yes, I am a decent player and I'm capable of changing up my play based on who I'm playing with, the current game-state, or just for shits and giggles (though the "for shits and giggles" changes I do a lot more often as town than scum).
But if I were scum HERE, where I would have been scum with the player who was the main reason why my team didn't win Team Mafia 2020, AND it seems like everyone in the Blue PT seems to be townreading her (on a brief skim I see townreads from Cakez, peta, and Gemerald, as well as scum-Saber) why on earth would I IMMEDIATELY start bussing her in particular and pointing out something that puts a ton of doubt on her? It would have been far easier and far saner to roll with that, work with skitter to snow everybody, and much more fun to do that than to relentlessly bus her into the ground.

In addition to that, until last event I don't think I seriously pushed a town player once. I've been around long enough to know that it's WEIRD and eye-drawing to do that, and I don't think my scumplay generally stands up well over sustained scrutiny. The only town player who I think you could even argue I pushed for from my replace-in until the Heaven PT is Toog, and even with him I think I made it pretty clear that it was *he can step up and play the game with everyone or he can get thrown in a woodchipper before endgame*, and I was perfectly willing to let him or basically ANYONE else through the crossing in exchange for getting two scum left behind. I don't think I'm fantastic at pushing town as scum, but I can and will sure as hell try when I think it benefits me or my team, and I did nothing of the sort for an enormous swath of the game. I did my best to engage with people who I thought disagreed with my reads like Cakez, with my scumread of Skitter, and with my townreads (during the crossing) of Taly & Ulya to try to get Ulya to see better where I thought Taly was coming from.

And one last thing - I like to try to keep my posting short and succinct so a) I'm actually readable late-game and b) so the game doesn't turn into a miserable slog. And I think if you go through it I think you can tell where I'm coming from just about every post at least through the entire crossing + Heaven & Hell, even if I was kind of an idiot tunneling on Taly afterwards and dealing very poorly with being flooded out of the game with the 30 pages of wallposting+spamposting from last event.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #7415 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:05 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Also, in regards to my GE read yesterday - every time I went back to consider the possibility of him being scum, this posts in particular made me shrug it off and leave him as town.
In post 3454, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3441, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 3432, Gamma Emerald wrote:How much have your reads changed since this point, if at all? How would you rank the players in an exact order of towniest to scummiest rn?

{gamma}
{taly, ydrasse, ulyana}
{cakez, skitt, toog}
{peta, gooey, dwlee}
{gypyx, saber}

i guess this is it, ordered from t->s within the tiers. toog moved up from good posting in the pt, dwlee moved up after thinking about it more because i think i believe their scumread on me, unwnd i felt was being genuine in ex. his interaction with taly towards the end of the last phase, he was trying to solve even though it looked like he was gonna die.
So here's the thing: I mentioned you come off like in that True Love game because on a lark I read that one over because I was also curious if you'd ever misread town!me (and you did, in that game) and you had the scum towards the middle of your reads in that game, while consistently push the T/T pairs. You ended up getting miseliminated which took scum!creature out with you. I think things are lining up in such a way that this game has become a near perfect replication of the trajectory of that game. As such, the midzone of your reads list is honestly where I'd want to kill in the most rn. (Cakez, skitts, toog, peta) are the full list of names I sus based on this conclusion, so I'd very much like to vote out peta here. If that is unappealing to everyone else though, I'd like to try something else, though idk how the math for this would even work, where we deliberately split the votes so it's scum's choice who dies, thus allowing NKA to be done.
In post 3460, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3458, ulyana wrote:can we just only try to eliminate mafias like i know we got one in the duel and that was entire goal and what i spent day fighting for, so let's just do that again pushing only for most likely not like, let the scum make choices for information!
I am firm in my belief infinity is town. If enough people think peta is also town, I'd rather force scum to make the call as that's more informative.
I don't think I've ever seen a scum player aside from Titus ever try to get away with "let's give the scum an obvious and clear benefit instead of trying to elim scum" like this. From my perspective it's borderline universally angry townies who are so convinced in their worldview that they want to prove it to everyone even when it's clearly and obviously better to try to elim scum in case you're wrong in your reads. I'm going to go over some more posts from GE+Ydrasse but probably not until tonight.

----------------------------------------------------
@Ydrasse- Could I get a few thoughts on the game from your perspective? Skipping over last event and going over previous stuff would be fine, maybe what you thought of skitter early game, how scum interacted with you in particular and why you think they treated you the way they did, anything else that you think is weird/insightful that you think has been overlooked so far would all be fine.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7416 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:38 am

Post by petapan »

In post 7414, Gammagooey wrote:Starting with stuff from the Blue PT when I first replaced in - within an hour and a half of joining I'm already voting skitter based on her posting from around pages 20-23, and about 6 hours after joining I point out that skitter flooding out a page of posts to distract from the Dunn wagon seemed to go unnoticed by everyone at the time.
if this is supposed to be a defense against you being informed, it is a poor one.
In post 7414, Gammagooey wrote:On one hand, yes, I am a decent player and I'm capable of changing up my play based on who I'm playing with, the current game-state, or just for shits and giggles (though the "for shits and giggles" changes I do a lot more often as town than scum).
But if I were scum HERE, where I would have been scum with the player who was the main reason why my team didn't win Team Mafia 2020, AND it seems like everyone in the Blue PT seems to be townreading her (on a brief skim I see townreads from Cakez, peta, and Gemerald, as well as scum-Saber) why on earth would I IMMEDIATELY start bussing her in particular and pointing out something that puts a ton of doubt on her? It would have been far easier and far saner to roll with that, work with skitter to snow everybody, and much more fun to do that than to relentlessly bus her into the ground.
i have addressed this. skitter was both feeling the heat in the pink pt and despite her skill does not prefer going to distance/being he carry. she was also "locked in" to a scumread on your slot and has difficulty turning those reads around even when it would be tactically beneficial. if, hypothetically, you got in the game and got told by skitter, "i can't keep doing this, bus me" i'm sure you'd take your marching orders and go with them
In post 7414, Gammagooey wrote:In addition to that, until last event I don't think I seriously pushed a town player once. I've been around long enough to know that it's WEIRD and eye-drawing to do that, and I don't think my scumplay generally stands up well over sustained scrutiny.
In post 7414, Gammagooey wrote:I also share my "reads" and make plans with my scumbuddies, and generally try to play pretty cautiously as scum and let town eat themselves whenever possible.
i mean....you said it yourself. that is not a point in your favor. town tend to be messy and wrong and all over the place.
In post 7414, Gammagooey wrote:And one last thing - I like to try to keep my posting short and succinct so a) I'm actually readable late-game and b) so the game doesn't turn into a miserable slog. And I think if you go through it I think you can tell where I'm coming from just about every post at least through the entire crossing + Heaven & Hell, even if I was kind of an idiot tunneling on Taly afterwards and dealing very poorly with being flooded out of the game with the 30 pages of wallposting+spamposting from last event.
okay, great? you can come up with explanations for what you said. none of that, in particular, is clearing for you
free crypto
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7417 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:47 am

Post by the worst »

Gamma can you give me a rundown on where you see scum-ydrasse or scum-peta?
--
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7418 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:48 am

Post by petapan »

but that being said, we can go back and forth on this for days and go nowhere. the self-defense means nothing to me. make a case.
free crypto
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7419 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:56 am

Post by the worst »

basically that.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7420 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:56 am

Post by the worst »

I feel a certain way about a self defence that makes me scumread the self defender more than I did prior to reading it
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7421 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:18 am

Post by the worst »

I keep writing up posts then deleting them. I'm not gonna be a dry thunderstorm. Don't mind this pitter patter, the rumble will come when it's ready.
--
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7422 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by petapan »

this is where i'm going to do the cringey thing of putting a highly charged reply in a spoiler tag. i don't recommend clicking this if you're not gammagooey, it's not relevant to you and barely relevant to this game

Spoiler:
In post 7305, Gammagooey wrote:
petapan wrote:man i'm actually fucking mad now that you chose to pull that card

you saw the shit i got put through this game and you're calling me a douchebag for how
I
play

do you have any idea how poorly that comes across?
Maybe you can read what I said back post-game, still probably being angry, and think about the fact that I meant it. It probably is an overreaction to that post in particular, but I do fucking mean it.

This is not me being angry at you for calling me scum, this is the equivalent of me at a bar pulling you aside and asking you why you're acting this way to everyone there.

To be diplomatic, I'll say that I also would prefer not to play with Harley Quinn again. But you're treating people like mafia/scum first instead of showing some damn empathy and trying to understand where other players are coming from as PEOPLE, not as their alignment, and it's fucking stupid.

I would rather play a 50 page game that was light and jokey and fun in but lost than deal with a game that was 250/300+ pages and win. Maybe you've noticed, but today has largely stopped being fun for me. I would have been super happy to talk to you or Gemerald or even Taly in the Heaven PT about who ya'll were suspecting then and take that into account when I got to do *ruler stuff*, but instead it was 3 pages long with me being the only person who actually talked about who potential scum in the PT could be, and today has been every single player in the game dismissing my strongest read because they're probably going to die in the event already. And now there's what, a dozen pages or so of me feeling ignored and generally shat on for my choice after the fact instead.

I can deal with that, but let me tell you, it's not fun. I'm obv not thrilled about Taly/you thinking I'm scum, but it's a mafia game, if you can't deal with that you shouldn't play mafia.

I've read over your quotewall posts peta, and I've responded to the pieces I thought I could add meaningingfully to. You've posted I think about or over TWO HUNDRED times since the start of this event with absolute fucking walls of quotes that I've already read through earlier in the game. I do not want to spend hours of my life that could be spent actually enjoying myself going through them further and dissecting the individual points where I think you're being reasonable and the other points I don't agree with and have no/little change in either the game-state or in my opinions on the remaining players. If you have/had concise parts that you wanted my comments in particular on then I can do that, as I've said to The Worst already. If not, then say whatever you want people to read, let the worst catch up and share any opinions he wants to air, and then let's move on. I offered to replace into this game to try to make the game better and enjoy the events - both of those goals are largely not happening at this point, I'm not going to participate in the game to a level anywhere close to yours when it's not fun to play in.

And finally, MAYBE you've also noticed that I've tried to keep everything light and tried to be diplomatic with people even when I think they're scum and/or when they're scumreading me. I don't want to deal with other people's emotional outbursts, I don't particularly like getting overly emotional about the game myself. All I fucking want is an game where people can enjoy talking to each other and have fun and consider each others opinions EVEN if they think the other person is scum, and you've been the cause of three replacements so far. (maybe like...2.2 if we factor in how likely HQ was going to replace out in that situation even with another randomized playerlist) Don't call people a "fucking slimeball" if you're going to get legitimately angry when someone says you're acting like a douchebag. I'm tired of the game, I'm tired of you expecting me to be as invested in it as much as you given the game-state, and I'm tired of your behavior this game making it less fun for multiple people. Just treat people better in future games, and if/when you do wind up elim'ing me or the game ends I'd rather you consider why I felt this way instead of just complaining about my shitty play.
Okay, great. Let's start things off. You flipped out and insulted me over a post where I made a purely symbolic change to my vote that affected nothing, and accused this of somehow being a gesture of disrespect to you because I expressed disagreement with the townie you got killed. That's an absurdly disproportionate response to a completely inoffensive post. That's offense number one for you.

Now, there were some posts I made where I probably was overly aggressive. But you chose to act wounded over one that meant nothing. Now, misunderstandings in games happen sometimes. Intentions aren't always clear through text. But I explained the vote was purely an expression of disagreement that I thought Taly would flip town (which I was correct on) and you chose to ignore this and escalate further. That's offense number two: ignoring my explanation of my vote to attack me and make claims of your own victimhood. This is where I lose patience, because you are clearly not interested in any sort of good faith communication here.

I do not wish to re-re-litigate the Harley Quinn Saga here. I was entirely diplomatic in my treatment of her. I can quote my posts after her replace in and demonstrate that I was entirely diplomatic toward her. I got met with a torrent of abuse in response to this.

What Harley attempted to do was exploit people's sympathies and desire to treat other players as humans to gain an ingame advantage. You are doing the same as her, just written more artfully. You trying to make me out to have been inconsiderate toward her because I did not allow her abuse to affect my ingame decisionmaking. It is utterly despicable. That's offense number three, trying to distort that incident and turn it against me.

What I see here in your complaints about the game not being fun for you is this: "Fuck you for playing the game in a way I don't like. Fuck you for caring more than me. Fuck you for trying. Fuck you for making me have to defend myself." I do not demand that everyone keep up with my pace or reread the game, that is why I was dumping quotes in the game, because I thought they were game relevant information. If you find it difficult to keep up with that is understandable. But I do not demand everyone engage with or respond to everything. I am a player in this game and I have every right to post what I feel is relevant to solving the game

What an incredibly myopic, selfish perspective that is to have on games. That by posting more and actually trying to analyze last phase rather than sitting on my ass and waiting for obvious town to die, I am making the game unfun
for you
because I was actually playing it. What a childish thing to say. I care about this game. I have put hours of my life into working on it and trying to solve the mystery,
because I find this fun
. And you come in and slap me across the face by whining and saying that me trying is That's offense number three: prioritizing your own desire for how the game should be played over everyone else's, and shitting on my effort in a phase where you did absolutely nothing but tunnel obvious town and refused to consider other possibilities. To have the audacity to accuse me of making the game unfun after how you have acted takes a lot of nerve.

I am not demanding you participate in the game at my level, but you refused to participate in any meaningful way last phase, and that is essentially inexcusable for a town aligned player (although I don't believe that you are anymore). But other players in this game have been able to meet me on at least some terms. You have attacked me for daring to show passion and enthusiasm at all.

Maybe if you did not want to deal with outbursts, you shouldn't have escalated against me by attacking me for a meaningless vote. I was purely focused on trying to analyze the game, and you chose to personally attack me. That's offense number five. You initiated this aggression and chose to act like I'm the bully for responding to you.

To be frank, I no longer care about people getting replaced out in response to me. I was over the line with Saber and I am fully cognizant of that and tried to dial back my behavior as a result. But that is irrelevant, becausee as shown, people will still cry and whine and bitch and accuse me of being unfair because they want to escape from being accused. It doesn't matter. (To be clear, the entire engagement with Gamma Emerald was entirely personal rather than game related, and I remind you again that he initiated it.

Of course, this is the conundrum, as happened With Harley: you are complaining that I'm making the game unfun, that I'm not treating other players as people.

But this is still a game where every word has to be viewed through the lens of whether the person saying it is trying to manipulate me. And this looks a hell of a lot like you trying to guilt trip me. That is how I am choosing to view it. Because I don't want to believe you're this despicable a person. I have been subjected to a lot of attacks this game
because I was correctly scumreading someone
. And it has really done a number on me, so to try to use that
as a cudgel against me
is inexcusable.

To be clear:

I think acting wounded and playing the victim, as Saber did, is valid.

Insulting me and saying I should quit mafia, as Harley did, is valid.

Harley claiming that me scumreading her was harming her mental health is out of bound is inexcusable.

What you are doing right now, although detestable, is valid. I just have to evaluate whether your words have a hidden motive behind them.

I hope, for your sake, that this is a tactic. Maybe there's some real feeling but you're playing up the offense in an attempt to get me to back down.

But regardless, I still
hate
you for it.

Do not bother writing a reply to this. I will not engage on this matter further. I will give you the due courtesy of reading any game relevant content you produce. But that is all I will talk about you with. If you try to re-escalate, I will stop communicating with you.
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7423 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by petapan »

let me be clear what i want from you, gammagooey, since that was a pretty heavy post where the only purpose was making my feelings clear.

what i want from you, right now, is to present a case on who you believe the last member of the mafia faction to be. i am currently of the opinion that it is you, but am willing to respectfully hear out other arguments. we have a short deadline. i want to hear from you within the next 2 day, or i'm going to assume you're tactically stalling. i do not think that is unfair.

i look forward to seeing what you come up with.
free crypto
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #7424 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

yeah, that's fair

I've reread the first 25 pages and checked a few Ydrasse/skitter interactions - I could share where I'm leaning now with a few details but it seems like you'd prefer my thoughts after I'm done going through stuff, which I should have time to type up tomorrow evening/night.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”