Micro 1033: XD [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by imaginality »

@Clemency any reads so far?
Which player(s) do you think seem scummiest so far (don't worry about whether they're scum or jester, just who seems scummiest on the face of it?
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

casing lq, i’m currently leaning town on him and i disagree with Bingle that jester hunting is necessarily scum indicative because town also loses if they mistakenly lim jester. It’s only scummy if they are not also looking for scum and since i do think it’s very possible that imaginality could be jester here, i question the confidence in the votes there.

before gamma replaced out, my read on them was town or jester. i really didn’t see much in his ISO that was agenday and i don’t really get scum vibes from lq, so idk if the rationale behind votes on him. are based off of Gamma unlikely replacing out as jester and it’s just a safe vote?
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:42 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 220, imaginality wrote:Mystik
you asked me
what I thought was disingenuous. I answered. That is not 'pushing'. I was the one who said it was a dumb disagreement we should move on from!
In post 221, imaginality wrote:
In post 218, Mystik Spiral wrote:town!imaginality would take into account that i unvoted him but he ignores it.
How should my answer to your question have been different because you unvoted me versus if you still had your vote on me?

To my mind it's either:
"I think you're being disingenuous because XYZ. I see you've unvoted me but that was because you were thinking of voting Bingle and you later still said I'm not town so it seems like your views on me haven't changed."

Or if you hadn't unvoted:
"I think you're being disingenuous because XYZ."

Same answer to your question in either case.
You keep confusing me with these posts. Why?

i don’t townread you because i don’t believe you’re seriously this dense. beyond that i honestly can’t tell what you’re doing here? it looks like you both want to provoke mebut then trying to make it seem less obvious. first you say our argument is dumb and we should move on, which i like but then in the very next post you double down on my allegedly being “dusengious” which makes me want you dead but then i think that’s really stupid play if you’re actually scum here, so i currently lean jester.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:49 pm

Post by imaginality »

I agree with you on Gamma/LQ's slot being town btw
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:17 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 228, imaginality wrote:I agree with you on Gamma/LQ's slot being town btw
could we actually be getting somewhere then? Am I wrong about you? you posts confuse me so much. okay, what makes you think Meg is scum here as opposed to town or jester?
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:39 pm

Post by Kerset »

Vote Count 1.03With 8 votes in play, it takes 5 to eliminate.

imaginality (2):Wisdom, MegAzumarill,
MegAzumarill (1): imaginality
SirCakez (1): Clemency,
LicketyQuickety (1): Bingle,
Clemency (1): LicketyQuickety
Bingle (1): SirCakez,
Mystik Spiral (0):
Wisdom (0):

Not Voting
(1): Mystik Spiral,
Deadline:
(expired on 2021-11-26 05:00:00).

Mod notes:
-
giv me pagetop :(
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:10 am

Post by imaginality »

In post 229, Mystik Spiral wrote:
In post 228, imaginality wrote:I agree with you on Gamma/LQ's slot being town btw
could we actually be getting somewhere then? Am I wrong about you? you posts confuse me so much. okay, what makes you think Meg is scum here as opposed to town or jester?
#111 "weird TR but I'll take it" doesn't sound jestery.
I feel like Meg is scum happy to be read as either jester or town.

I'm wondering if Clemency saying he is going to try to play less survivory than usual points to Clem jester. I don't think so though because that only came up in response to me asking what's not protown about his usual playstyle. Also dropping off the radar since a bout of early posting doesn't seem too jestery but does fit with scum.

I think Meg is at least offering a modicum of content to help me firm up my read of them over time.

VOTE: Clemency funny posts but low value, could be scum, I don't get a sense keeping you around another day will help much.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:50 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

I think Meg is at least offering a modicum of content to help me firm up my read of them over time.
Oh no
Imprefection is the spice of life.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:51 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

Ok but actually clemency hasn't done anything all game and claimed jester.

Looks like scum pretending to be jester.
It may just be jester but it's not town
VOTE: Clemency
Imprefection is the spice of life.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:21 am

Post by Wisdom »

Scum Clem in this game was really really absent, much like here

First instinct is he's scum again but I'm kind of worrying he does this as jester knowing he gets lim'd
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Mystik Spiral »

Spoiler:
In post 8, Clemency wrote:hello im jester
VOTE: sircakez
In post 23, Clemency wrote:i promise i'll play slightly more townie than usual
probably
In post 99, Clemency wrote:i tend to play more survivory than town because i'm unconfident in my abilities
In post 198, Clemency wrote:
In post 170, Wisdom wrote:yep clem is most likely not jester here
Id expect him to be having fun instead of being absent
or maybe that's what i want you to think
~(v-v)~
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:05 am

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 234, Wisdom wrote:Scum Clem in this game was really really absent, much like here

First instinct is he's scum again but I'm kind of worrying he does this as jester knowing he gets lim'd
well looking at his iso, he seems to really want you to think he’s jester and i think jester would do more? idk how useful that other game is as a comparison because a jester mechanic affects the way people play. also possible he could also be town? what strikes me is him saying he will play more townie and less survivalistic but he hasn’t done anything townie yet, so there’s an odd kind of self-consciousness to his play here.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:43 am

Post by Wisdom »

198 sounds more town than anything tbh

Jester and scum dont blatantly say that, they go subtly about it

It sounds more like bored town
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:24 am

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 237, Wisdom wrote:198 sounds more town than anything tbh

could be
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:39 am

Post by Mystik Spiral »

i’m really not sure what to do but this back and forth on Clemency makes me feel really good about wisdom being likely town, so i think i should just probably sheep your vote.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:54 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 205, LicketyQuickety wrote:I feel like Bingle isn't looking at my thought process and isn't fact-checking me to see if I use weird reasoning for my reads. Of course, you are free to prove me wrong.
I am doing the former, but no, I have not done any meta wrt this game.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:55 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 206, imaginality wrote:I hear it's drawback-free in 8-ball too
I mean... despite the satisfaction of being called town for qh-ing wisdom we did end up losing. Still. Definitely worth it. :cop:
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:14 am

Post by Clemency »

In post 225, imaginality wrote:@Clemency any reads so far?
Which player(s) do you think seem scummiest so far (don't worry about whether they're scum or jester, just who seems scummiest on the face of it?
hey sorry ive been busy and exhausted and stuff
wisdom is town

i like you

mystik is cool too

lq slot is weird

bingle

i guess i dont like meg either
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:16 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 224, Mystik Spiral wrote:
In post 63, Gamma Emerald wrote:Wisdom feels slightly town, that’s my first read
In post 71, Gamma Emerald wrote:His positions feel pretty nuanced rn
In post 73, Gamma Emerald wrote:What does it tell you if it’s real?
the entire ISO doesn’t feel scummy to me.
Really? I think it comes across as being very meh. The wisdom read came when people were starting to share reads and was pretty fencesitty. Thinking the reads were nuanced but not commenting on them or looking into if they were real (it took literally two clicks for me to see that imaginality wasn't posting in public areas of the site) does not fill me with a wholesome town impression. Asking about what I want to know about his own potential slip also doesn't seem town at any level and is very surface level posting from any alignment. Note: none of this is a reason to scumread Gamma, but I wouldn't townread it at all.
In post 226, Mystik Spiral wrote:casing lq, i’m currently leaning town on him and i disagree with Bingle that jester hunting is necessarily scum indicative because town also loses if they mistakenly lim jester.
It’s only scummy if they are not also looking for scum
and since i do think it’s very possible that imaginality could be jester here, i question the confidence in the votes there.

before gamma replaced out, my read on them was town or jester. i really didn’t see much in his ISO that was agenday and i don’t really get scum vibes from lq, so idk if the rationale behind votes on him. are based off of Gamma unlikely replacing out as jester and it’s just a safe vote?
Exactly my point: Look at .
In post 107, LicketyQuickety wrote:
The difficult part about this game is we can't just form a PoE of Town and be good because Jester can act like mock-Town. Not a good strategy for Jester, but I can see Jester act just enough like Town to make it look like they are trying to LAMIST but just lay it on thick.

Based on how the game is going so far, I think
we just Lim Scummy people. I have like 3 jester reads
at this point: Cakes, Image, Mystik.

I had Mystic and Wisdom as Jester reads but then ISO'd to make sure and I reevaluated.
We should lim scum. Also, let me tell you about all of my Jester reads.
TRs on Wisdom, Meg, and Bingle, but Bingle doesn't live to D4. Just a hunch really but I felt like they were trying to ObvTown too hard when the rest of the thread was just screwing around. This could just be a bad take though, IDK.

Wisdom's is not really fakable, so I'm willing to call this lack of TMI. I don't think this is the sort of thing Scum will fake. Could it just be not getting something? Yes, but generally Scum WANT to be informed on stuff so I think the lack of TMI read holds here. There are other reasons to TR Wisdom for but this stuck out to me for some reason. Again, might be a bad take, because I basically suck at this game.

I like from Meg. Blatantly saying they think their post is Townie seems cocky. IDK if Meg has the stones for that sort of thing as Mafia.

Bingle has had a number of analysis posts that I liked, but then again, it might just
actually
be LAMIST since he's going so hard at this game. But IDK. Just don't want to think about Limming them at this point.
These are my townreads, but also let me cast doubt on all of them so that it'll be easy to backtrack. Also, (and this came from the beginning of the post but fits better here):
In post 107, LicketyQuickety wrote:The difficult part about this game is we can't just form a PoE of Town and be good because Jester can act like mock-Town. Not a good strategy for Jester, but I can see Jester act just enough like Town to make it look like they are trying to LAMIST but just lay it on thick.
TOWNREADS AREN'T WORTH MUCH. HERE ARE MY TOWNREADS.
On the second ISO of Mystik, I can see them as Jester. They seem to have some takes just off-center enough to make it look like they are bad Town - enough that it looks like they are Scum. If you're Town, then just take it as me not wanting to Lim you.

That just leaves Clemency. So I guess I will go there since they have no content yet.

Oh, look. More Jester reads.

And, at the end of this, what does he do? Votes LHF. Not because Clemency is scum, but because he's not one of the townreads LQ is actively shading and thinks can't be trusted but because LQ has decided everyone else is either town or Jester. He's not scumhunting at all.
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:16 am

Post by Clemency »

In post 234, Wisdom wrote:Scum Clem in this game was really really absent, much like here

i had median activity in that game
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:22 am

Post by Bingle »

I agree that LQ isn't likely Jester, not because of the GE replace, (although if I squint I can see the argument he'd be more excited to play if he'd rolled the namesake role I think GE wouldn't let something like that effect her and this is probably just a regular NAI replace) but because he comes across as trying to convince me not to scumread him genuinely.

I also think that imagine is not Jester, given that I'm getting buddying feels there. I'd probably be willing to vote him if LQ wasn't obvscumming so hard.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:23 am

Post by imaginality »

In post 238, Mystik Spiral wrote:

could be
I see some scum players might do that to try to keep some jester wifom alive.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Bingle »

I'll be gone the rest of the day, btw. I'm doing TGiving a day early with the family and I need to start cooking. Have fun and don't start any fires without me.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:26 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 243, Bingle wrote:
In post 107, LicketyQuickety wrote:
The difficult part about this game is we can't just form a PoE of Town and be good because Jester can act like mock-Town. Not a good strategy for Jester, but I can see Jester act just enough like Town to make it look like they are trying to LAMIST but just lay it on thick.

Based on how the game is going so far, I think
we just Lim Scummy people. I have like 3 jester reads
at this point: Cakes, Image, Mystik.

I had Mystic and Wisdom as Jester reads but then ISO'd to make sure and I reevaluated.
We should lim scum. Also, let me tell you about all of my Jester reads.
Thanks for asking why I was Jester reads these players. Excellent Scum hunting.
TRs on Wisdom, Meg, and Bingle, but Bingle doesn't live to D4. Just a hunch really but I felt like they were trying to ObvTown too hard when the rest of the thread was just screwing around. This could just be a bad take though, IDK.

Wisdom's is not really fakable, so I'm willing to call this lack of TMI. I don't think this is the sort of thing Scum will fake. Could it just be not getting something? Yes, but generally Scum WANT to be informed on stuff so I think the lack of TMI read holds here. There are other reasons to TR Wisdom for but this stuck out to me for some reason. Again, might be a bad take, because I basically suck at this game.

I like from Meg. Blatantly saying they think their post is Townie seems cocky. IDK if Meg has the stones for that sort of thing as Mafia.

Bingle has had a number of analysis posts that I liked, but then again, it might just
actually
be LAMIST since he's going so hard at this game. But IDK. Just don't want to think about Limming them at this point.
These are my townreads, but also let me cast doubt on all of them so that it'll be easy to backtrack. Also, (and this came from the beginning of the post but fits better here):
Let me know when it occurs to you I haven't actually backed out of any of my TRs yet.
In post 107, LicketyQuickety wrote:The difficult part about this game is we can't just form a PoE of Town and be good because Jester can act like mock-Town. Not a good strategy for Jester, but I can see Jester act just enough like Town to make it look like they are trying to LAMIST but just lay it on thick.
TOWNREADS AREN'T WORTH MUCH. HERE ARE MY TOWNREADS.
Literally, no. You aren't reading my posts to understand. You're reading to criticize.
On the second ISO of Mystik, I can see them as Jester. They seem to have some takes just off-center enough to make it look like they are bad Town - enough that it looks like they are Scum. If you're Town, then just take it as me not wanting to Lim you.

That just leaves Clemency. So I guess I will go there since they have no content yet.

Oh, look.
More Jester reads.

And, at the end of this, what does he do? Votes LHF. Not because Clemency is scum, but because he's not one of the townreads LQ is actively shading and thinks can't be trusted but because LQ has decided everyone else is either town or Jester. He's not scumhunting at all.
Explain the bold please.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:32 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 242, Clemency wrote:lq slot is weird
Spoiler:
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”