Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by T3 »

Votecount:
  • numberQ (4): Roden, Not_Mafia, RH9, Galron
    Egix96 (3): numberQ, Almost50, ssbm_Kyouko
    Not_Mafia (1): Egix96
I'm doing VC's by hand, please tell me if there are any errors.
Day 3 ends in (expired on 2021-11-28 18:35:01).
With 9 alive it takes 5 to eliminate.
Last edited by T3 on Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I don't even know why numberQ is being wagoned. I also notice that Roden and Galron moved there after having been on me. What's the deal with this? And why is N_M already voting (rather than the usual "wait for the lol!hammer")?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by Galron »

I joined the wagon to see what happens. I fully admit that I don't think Q has been super scummy, but I want to see how this is treated.

I also noticed N_M's "early" vote, but I don't know what to make of it.
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by RH9 »

I want to see numberQ respond. Hopefully it can help me reassess whether voting him is a good idea outside of what Rosen said.
GTKAS: 2022, 2024

v/la every weekend

indefinite hiatus from mafia solo
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 803, RH9 wrote:I want to see numberQ respond. Hopefully it can help me reassess whether voting him is a good idea outside of what Roden said.
EBWOP autocorrect misspelled Roden.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by RH9 »

My biggest townread would be on Almost50 though. I like . I find it quite Towny.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 805, RH9 wrote:My biggest townread would be on Almost50 though. I like . I find it quite Towny.
Also because of Almost50's playstyle and meta from Twin Trap.

v/la every weekend

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 801, Almost50 wrote:I don't even know why numberQ is being wagoned. I also notice that Roden and Galron moved there after having been on me. What's the deal with this? And why is N_M already voting (rather than the usual "wait for the lol!hammer")?
Can I do literally anything this game without somebody complaining about it

Like A50 do you think we have any leads whatsoever? Can we genuinely scum read anyone when less than half the players are even posting and literally every single person under pressure just chooses to roll over and die instead of pushing their scum reads? RH9 just got here yet they've added more content than some players who've been here since Day 1.

All I can do is vote and see how people react because literally nothing else is working. I can't even question people without them shutting down or acting like scum hunting is inherently toxic and that I need to stop talking. It took me almost two entire weeks to figure out what the fuck Gamma's read on me was, and even then he just replaced out afterwards anyway so it didn't even matter.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by Galron »

Wait RH9 is the new Gamma. I thought he was redtea's rep. We're still waiting for that one right.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by Galron »

And the 1 day 18 hours left is correct? Or is that without the extra 2 days added.
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by numberQ »

In post 790, Roden wrote:I was going to wait to get prodded to make a point of letting everyone else talk, but now I think that would just be rude and pointless.

VOTE: NumberQ

Let's just sheep Kyo and hope she's right.
You mean sheep the person that had switched their vote to Egix and was starting to lose their tunnel vision on me? But okay, let's assume you didn't realize she was no longer voting me. Why sheep her specifically?

N_M: No clue what you're doing. I guess I expected nothing but hammers from you based on reputation. Does this mean you think I'm scum?

RH9: sheeping Roden for some reason. I don't really know why you're trying to reaction fish from me specifically when there were two other wagons with the same number of votes or more at the time of your vote.

Galron's vote being a reaction fish makes slightly more sense than RH9's, because it puts me at E-1. Though I have to wonder why I'm worthy of that but Egix wasn't, who had been at E-2 for several pages.

I dunno, this wagon is weird. It doesn't feel like a real wagon. Literally the only person this entire game who's made a case against me is ssbm, and she's not even voting me.
In post 801, Almost50 wrote:I don't even know why numberQ is being wagoned. I also notice that Roden and Galron moved there after having been on me. What's the deal with this? And why is N_M already voting (rather than the usual "wait for the lol!hammer")?
Your wagon stalled, so now they're pushing another mislim on me. Tell me it looks like anything else. It almost seems too obvious though, like if it is both of them and their buddy is Egix, would the counter push really be so blatant? That gives me some pause about my theory.

It is worth pointing out that scum have daytalk according to the setup rules, so this level of coordination is expected.
Hey!
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:04 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 810, numberQ wrote:
In post 790, Roden wrote:I was going to wait to get prodded to make a point of letting everyone else talk, but now I think that would just be rude and pointless.

You mean sheep the person that had switched their vote to Egix and was starting to lose their tunnel vision on me? But okay, let's assume you didn't realize she was no longer voting me. Why sheep her specifically?

N_M: No clue what you're doing. I guess I expected nothing but hammers from you based on reputation. Does this mean you think I'm scum?

RH9: sheeping Roden for some reason. I don't really know why you're trying to reaction fish from me specifically when there were two other wagons with the same number of votes or more at the time of your vote.

Galron's vote being a reaction fish makes slightly more sense than RH9's, because it puts me at E-1. Though I have to wonder why I'm worthy of that but Egix wasn't, who had been at E-2 for several pages.

I dunno, this wagon is weird. It doesn't feel like a real wagon. Literally the only person this entire game who's made a case against me is ssbm, and she's not even voting me.
Your wagon stalled, so now they're pushing another mislim on me. Tell me it looks like anything else. It almost seems too obvious though, like if it is both of them and their buddy is Egix, would the counter push really be so blatant? That gives me some pause about my theory.

It is worth pointing out that scum have daytalk according to the setup rules, so this level of coordination is expected.
UNVOTE: numberQ
Ok, I guess that I need to reassess everything. Are you saying Roden and Galron are coordinating? (Or this an attempt to make me feel betrayed by Galron and vote him over you?) But then, I'll UNVOTE: numberQ.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:05 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 811, RH9 wrote:
In post 810, numberQ wrote:

Ok, I guess that I need to reassess everything. Are you saying Roden and Galron are coordinating? (Or this an attempt to make me feel betrayed by Galron and vote him over you?) But then, I'll UNVOTE: numberQ.
EBWOP

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:18 pm

Post by RH9 »

I found some posts from MargotRosa regarding Roden in Newbie 2080.
MargotRosa wrote:Also, Roden is getting to policy elimination level lol
MargotRosa wrote:I knew you were scum from day 1, and Roden talked me down from it, that dickhead, oh my actual god
Here's on from Thynhith in the same game.
Thynhith wrote:Well, I must say Vulture tarnished Roden's good reputation somewhat. All that sweet towncred, gone to waste...
I must say, what was the idea behind driving my train? Letting us lim FB would've been more subtle

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:30 pm

Post by RH9 »

Here's Galron as Mafia in Mini Normal 2234.
Galron wrote:Roden, marci and hockeyfan will be easiest pushes imo.
Galron wrote:If Roden's a protective, just kill him. No one will question it. Gpa mo can strongman it just to make sure it goes through.
Galron wrote:Gamma, superbowl and Titus are going to outpost everyone 10:1, especially superbowl & Gamma.
Galron wrote:Roden was flexing a PR. I assume there's a vig in the game. I wanted to know if that was Roden.

You think an odd night gunsmith would be the only investigative?
Here's Roden as Town in the same game.
Roden wrote:My biggest regret this game is that the one time I actually try to give Grandpa a chance after misreading them in past games for acting scummy, they're actually scum this time lol.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:35 pm

Post by RH9 »

Here's numberQ as Mafia in Squid Game.
numberQ wrote:Any insight on the player list? Almost50 might be a problem if the games don't take him out, I feel like he always acts kind of scummy but never gets eliminated for it. And I've seen Dwlee99 play for a bit, but it was with nonstandard voting mechanics and he exited the game pretty quickly. No real experience with anyone else.
numberQ wrote:Oh I didn't check on this thread before posting, maybe I should start doing that.

Hoping my soft-defense of Nora wasn't dumb. I think casting doubt into the quad of Nora/Gamma/Loki/Koba makes sense though. Koba is acting very townie imo, so I don't think that will go anywhere. But the other 3 could probably get scumreads from others.
numberQ wrote:Thanks, that means a lot. I feel like my scum game is much worse than my town game in general. But I think you all are in a pretty good position to take it home though.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:36 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 815, RH9 wrote:Here's numberQ as Mafia in Squid Game.
numberQ wrote:Any insight on the player list? Almost50 might be a problem if the games don't take him out, I feel like he always acts kind of scummy but never gets eliminated for it. And I've seen Dwlee99 play for a bit, but it was with nonstandard voting mechanics and he exited the game pretty quickly. No real experience with anyone else.
numberQ wrote:Oh I didn't check on this thread before posting, maybe I should start doing that.

Hoping my soft-defense of Nora wasn't dumb.
I think casting doubt into the quad of Nora/Gamma/Loki/Koba makes sense though.
Koba is acting very townie imo, so I don't think that will go anywhere.
But the other 3 could probably get scumreads from others.
numberQ wrote:Thanks, that means a lot. I feel like my scum game is much worse than my town game in general. But I think you all are in a pretty good position to take it home though.
Notice the bolded part. This makes want to VOTE: numberQ again.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:17 pm

Post by RH9 »

Here's ssbm_Kyouko as Mafia in Large Normal 233
ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Who is pt cop? Gamma?
ssbm_Kyouko wrote:These claims are getting wild, what an interesting setup design lmao
ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I'm losing track of the claims in this game tbh as it's been dragging. Dotw and dgb masons, anya 2-shot announcing voyeur right? If anya is real then town also has a blocker of some kind that blocked her. I think prolly anya is just lying though and they just have masons and a bs vig. So scum is forced into playing a certain way around their informed and enabler roles.
ssbm_Kyouko wrote:So are we trying to lim Gamma today or someone else?
ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
I'll kill T3 and you can end night early if others agree
ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
I kill STD

Time to fuck around and find out with Gamma

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:20 pm

Post by RH9 »

Here's Not_Mafia as Mafia in Newbie 2081
Not_Mafia wrote:Well, I was JK, it's still Greeting/catboi
Not_Mafia wrote:I can't remember why, I just know he's scum

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:26 pm

Post by RH9 »

Here's Almost50 and Roden as Mafia in Large Normal 235
Roden wrote:I enjoy playing on the mafia's team, I've always made it to ELo and only lost once. I've only got three scum games though and they've all been in the Newbie queue. This'll be my first large normal ever, so I'm excited but nervous, I've never played with this many people before and I'm gonna be getting used to a large team dynamic.

I don't have much of a discrepancy between my town and scum games, though I've been scum buddies with T3 and Save The Dragons before so they might catch onto my subtlties. Otherwise I think I'm usually pretty good at getting an early town read.
Almost50 wrote:Here's a simple tip: FORGET your true alignment and your knowledge of everyone's alignment. Put yourself in the mindset of a Townie who is looking for Scum for real. If this means you have to push a teammate (for a legitimate reason)
do it
. If you can do and maintain this for the first half of D1 we are likely to go far in this game.
Roden wrote:VOTE: T3

What's today's fake claim?
Almost50 wrote:Keep your cool. Nero ALWAYS has good read at the start of the game, but he somehow manages to mess them all up om reevaluation. He'll most likely end up tunneling a couple of Townies.
Almost50 wrote:So far I think Cheeky's doing a GREAT JOB for us. Now imagine her earlier mason claim was TRUE. :lol:

P.S. I personally think it is, and I think her Mason buddy is Gamma.
Almost50 wrote:T3's comment about me advising my team not to post early is true. What he doesn't understand (nor do most other players) is
I play every game differently
. back then the plan was to push for "1 scum in the first 3 posters" because I had the data to back it up still. Of late; that hunting tool seems to have stopped working for me, so I wasn't about to use it here.

So, what's my personal plan here? It was NOT to be associated with any of my team members. Plain and simple, and I think I achieved that goal.

Plenty of good killing options, depending on what we want from it. Do we want to shoot the globally townread slots? Slots that may (or may not) be PRs? Confuse the town?? What?

I am flexible (usually am with scum team unless I have a particular objective), so Nero's a fine target for me. I don't think it makes any sense for me to target a claimed VT (Gamma) in case I'm Tracked to him. Claiming Alien (or even JK) who targeted Nero is plausible. Claiming ANYTHING that targeted Gamma isn't. Not even "Simple Doctor" makes sense here because Gamma is NOT going to get shot tonight by ANY Scum team in this universe.
Roden wrote:True, voting out Gamma late game would be really good for us.

Also I agree about DGB lol. Who should we kill tonight if DGB goes? LQ might be a good choice since they'll still be confirmed town once DGB's role gets revealed. Or do you want Cheeky gone first?
Almost50 wrote:Every plan we come up with will have it's pros and cons. It all depends on who are the PRs, what type of PR they are, and what their targets are.

I am sure there is a Tracker/Follower (or even a sly Watcher who kept their mouth shut) since we have a 1-shot Ninja.

My first thought was to Alien DGB and kill LQ. DGB has a guilty that would be confirmed by MegA claiming they saw no one visting DGB. That should get said townie eliminated tomorrow and MegA on the day after.

HOWEVER, if there's sly Watcher they would be watching DGB, and that would make them see me visit it and MegA NOT visiting it. That's TWO guilties with one watch shot.

The alternative is to let DGB confirm a townie (or guilty one of us) while we just continue to hunt for that Tracker and that "protective" (That's why we have a Strongman too).

I think the best course it for MegA to wait for DGB to confirm it's action went through (or not) and then claim accordingly. If it did MegA claims the saw "someone" visiting DGB but won't say who, since DGB is alive and the action was successful (which means that visitor is Town). The idea here is if a protective/Watcher/Follower was on DGB they'd think MegA is talking about them.

We carry on as usual by shooting in Dwlee/STD/SotW and blocking another in that group.

How does that sound? I mean, you do your own math and give me feedback, because we're going to be pressed hard in the next gamedays if we have too many confirmed townies. We need to get that protective out of the game tonight.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:29 pm

Post by RH9 »

Here's Egix96 as Mafia in Open 766
Egix96 wrote:Chem - In #464 he puts me before DDL so not doctor. Didn't seem to crumb anything within his first 10 posts so likely not cop either.

DDL - Not doctor for obvious reasons. Doesn't seem to have crumbed cop either, so he is VT.

Gobble - Puts Chem before DDL in #463. I noticed something in post #89 however - "
D
DL read on
O
ka? <newline>
C
hemist most likely town." COULD be a doc crumb but him putting Chem's name first in his D2 reads is questionable play as that could lead to the wrong person being conftowned. Also I think that if it were meant that way he would have put "Ddl" instead of "DDL". So really I wanna say not doc.

Oka - I honestly do not get why a doc!Oka would protect DDL considering the whole back-and-forth they had on D1. BUT in #466 he puts "Okapoka ddl" as his towns so he could actually be doc!

Penguin - #468 spews him as not being doctor. Can't see a cop crumb in his early posts either, so he is VT.

tris - In #440 she puts my name before DDL's. She is not doc.
Egix96 wrote:Hmm, it's a shame that the doc managed to stop my kill. To be honest, I was considering shooting Gobble instead at one point, but I felt that him quick-hammering NSG was a ploy to bait the NK and I guess I was too proud to give him what he wanted :P

Okay, so I'll see if I can work out who the doc is.
Egix96 wrote:Chem - In #464 he puts me before DDL so not doctor. Didn't seem to crumb anything within his first 10 posts so likely not cop either.

DDL - Not doctor for obvious reasons. Doesn't seem to have crumbed cop either, so he is VT.

Gobble - Puts Chem before DDL in #463. I noticed something in post #89 however - "
D
DL read on
O
ka? <newline>
C
hemist most likely town." COULD be a doc crumb but him putting Chem's name first in his D2 reads is questionable play as that could lead to the wrong person being conftowned. Also I think that if it were meant that way he would have put "Ddl" instead of "DDL". So really I wanna say not doc.

Oka - I honestly do not get why a doc!Oka would protect DDL considering the whole back-and-forth they had on D1. BUT in #466 he puts "Okapoka ddl" as his towns so he could actually be doc!

Penguin - #468 spews him as not being doctor. Can't see a cop crumb in his early posts either, so he is VT.

tris - In #440 she puts my name before DDL's. She is not doc.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:31 pm

Post by RH9 »

Ok, I'll stop. Just want to reveal some meta on everybody. (Did I miss anybody except redtea?)

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:52 pm

Post by RH9 »

Roden, did I miss anything? I remember that in Newbie 2080, you found some cool meta on Cook and T3.
Roden wrote:Unfortunately I know exactly what Cook is doing, which means this is gonna be another weird newbie game.

Cook doing this strat as scum:
viewtopic.php?p=12928402#p12928402

T3 copying the strat as town:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=87394

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:55 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 822, RH9 wrote:Roden, did I miss anything? I remember that in Newbie 2080, you found some cool meta on Cook and T3.
Roden wrote:Unfortunately I know exactly what Cook is doing, which means this is gonna be another weird newbie game.

Cook doing this strat as scum:
viewtopic.php?p=12928402#p12928402

T3 copying the strat as town:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=87394
That would go for everybody else. Finding somebody's scumgame, in my opinion, can help you make good scumreads. (I learnt this from spectating.)

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:18 pm

Post by RH9 »

Actually, UNVOTE: numberQ. I'm going to dig deeper. And hopefully, Mafia realises their mistake.

v/la every weekend

Return to “Completed Open Games”