Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #791 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:11 am

Post by RH9 »

Looking through Galron's posts. He seems to be solving. I am going to say that he is Town. Roden has a strong scumgame from memory. Will read through his posts.
GTKAS: 2022, 2024

v/la every weekend

indefinite hiatus from mafia solo
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:20 am

Post by RH9 »

In post 791, RH9 wrote:Looking through Galron's posts. He seems to be solving. I am going to say that he is Town. Roden has a strong scumgame from memory. Will read through his posts.
At least I heard that Roden has a strong scumgame.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:29 am

Post by RH9 »

In post 792, RH9 wrote:
In post 791, RH9 wrote:Looking through Galron's posts. He seems to be solving. I am going to say that he is Town. Roden has a strong scumgame from memory. Will read through his posts.
Actually my bad. I got Roden mixed up with Prism. Sorry.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:30 am

Post by RH9 »

In post 790, Roden wrote:I was going to wait to get prodded to make a point of letting everyone else talk, but now I think that would just be rude and pointless.

VOTE: NumberQ

Let's just sheep Kyo and hope she's right.
Sure. VOTE: NumberQ

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:32 am

Post by RH9 »

In post 794, RH9 wrote:
In post 792, RH9 wrote:
Actually my bad. I got Roden mixed up with Prism. Sorry.
I mean Wisdom. My memory is getting bad.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by RH9 »

I want to see numberQ respond. Hopefully it can help me reassess whether voting him is a good idea outside of what Rosen said.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 803, RH9 wrote:I want to see numberQ respond. Hopefully it can help me reassess whether voting him is a good idea outside of what Roden said.
EBWOP autocorrect misspelled Roden.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by RH9 »

My biggest townread would be on Almost50 though. I like . I find it quite Towny.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 805, RH9 wrote:My biggest townread would be on Almost50 though. I like . I find it quite Towny.
Also because of Almost50's playstyle and meta from Twin Trap.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:04 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 810, numberQ wrote:
In post 790, Roden wrote:I was going to wait to get prodded to make a point of letting everyone else talk, but now I think that would just be rude and pointless.

You mean sheep the person that had switched their vote to Egix and was starting to lose their tunnel vision on me? But okay, let's assume you didn't realize she was no longer voting me. Why sheep her specifically?

N_M: No clue what you're doing. I guess I expected nothing but hammers from you based on reputation. Does this mean you think I'm scum?

RH9: sheeping Roden for some reason. I don't really know why you're trying to reaction fish from me specifically when there were two other wagons with the same number of votes or more at the time of your vote.

Galron's vote being a reaction fish makes slightly more sense than RH9's, because it puts me at E-1. Though I have to wonder why I'm worthy of that but Egix wasn't, who had been at E-2 for several pages.

I dunno, this wagon is weird. It doesn't feel like a real wagon. Literally the only person this entire game who's made a case against me is ssbm, and she's not even voting me.
In post 801, Almost50 wrote:I don't even know why numberQ is being wagoned. I also notice that Roden and Galron moved there after having been on me. What's the deal with this? And why is N_M already voting (rather than the usual "wait for the lol!hammer")?
Your wagon stalled, so now they're pushing another mislim on me. Tell me it looks like anything else. It almost seems too obvious though, like if it is both of them and their buddy is Egix, would the counter push really be so blatant? That gives me some pause about my theory.

It is worth pointing out that scum have daytalk according to the setup rules, so this level of coordination is expected.
UNVOTE: numberQ
Ok, I guess that I need to reassess everything. Are you saying Roden and Galron are coordinating? (Or this an attempt to make me feel betrayed by Galron and vote him over you?) But then, I'll UNVOTE: numberQ.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:05 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 811, RH9 wrote:
In post 810, numberQ wrote:

You mean sheep the person that had switched their vote to Egix and was starting to lose their tunnel vision on me? But okay, let's assume you didn't realize she was no longer voting me. Why sheep her specifically?

N_M: No clue what you're doing. I guess I expected nothing but hammers from you based on reputation. Does this mean you think I'm scum?

RH9: sheeping Roden for some reason. I don't really know why you're trying to reaction fish from me specifically when there were two other wagons with the same number of votes or more at the time of your vote.

Galron's vote being a reaction fish makes slightly more sense than RH9's, because it puts me at E-1. Though I have to wonder why I'm worthy of that but Egix wasn't, who had been at E-2 for several pages.

I dunno, this wagon is weird. It doesn't feel like a real wagon. Literally the only person this entire game who's made a case against me is ssbm, and she's not even voting me.
In post 801, Almost50 wrote:I don't even know why numberQ is being wagoned. I also notice that Roden and Galron moved there after having been on me. What's the deal with this? And why is N_M already voting (rather than the usual "wait for the lol!hammer")?
Your wagon stalled, so now they're pushing another mislim on me. Tell me it looks like anything else. It almost seems too obvious though, like if it is both of them and their buddy is Egix, would the counter push really be so blatant? That gives me some pause about my theory.

It is worth pointing out that scum have daytalk according to the setup rules, so this level of coordination is expected.
Ok, I guess that I need to reassess everything. Are you saying Roden and Galron are coordinating? (Or this an attempt to make me feel betrayed by Galron and vote him over you?) But then, I'll UNVOTE: numberQ.
EBWOP

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (isolation #11) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:18 pm

Post by RH9 »

I found some posts from MargotRosa regarding Roden in Newbie 2080.
MargotRosa wrote:Also, Roden is getting to policy elimination level lol
MargotRosa wrote:I knew you were scum from day 1, and Roden talked me down from it, that dickhead, oh my actual god
Here's on from Thynhith in the same game.
Thynhith wrote:Well, I must say Vulture tarnished Roden's good reputation somewhat. All that sweet towncred, gone to waste...
I must say, what was the idea behind driving my train? Letting us lim FB would've been more subtle

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:30 pm

Post by RH9 »

Here's Galron as Mafia in Mini Normal 2234.
Galron wrote:Roden, marci and hockeyfan will be easiest pushes imo.
Galron wrote:If Roden's a protective, just kill him. No one will question it. Gpa mo can strongman it just to make sure it goes through.
Galron wrote:Gamma, superbowl and Titus are going to outpost everyone 10:1, especially superbowl & Gamma.
Galron wrote:Roden was flexing a PR. I assume there's a vig in the game. I wanted to know if that was Roden.

You think an odd night gunsmith would be the only investigative?
Here's Roden as Town in the same game.
Roden wrote:My biggest regret this game is that the one time I actually try to give Grandpa a chance after misreading them in past games for acting scummy, they're actually scum this time lol.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:35 pm

Post by RH9 »

Here's numberQ as Mafia in Squid Game.
numberQ wrote:Any insight on the player list? Almost50 might be a problem if the games don't take him out, I feel like he always acts kind of scummy but never gets eliminated for it. And I've seen Dwlee99 play for a bit, but it was with nonstandard voting mechanics and he exited the game pretty quickly. No real experience with anyone else.
numberQ wrote:Oh I didn't check on this thread before posting, maybe I should start doing that.

Hoping my soft-defense of Nora wasn't dumb. I think casting doubt into the quad of Nora/Gamma/Loki/Koba makes sense though. Koba is acting very townie imo, so I don't think that will go anywhere. But the other 3 could probably get scumreads from others.
numberQ wrote:Thanks, that means a lot. I feel like my scum game is much worse than my town game in general. But I think you all are in a pretty good position to take it home though.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:36 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 815, RH9 wrote:Here's numberQ as Mafia in Squid Game.
numberQ wrote:Any insight on the player list? Almost50 might be a problem if the games don't take him out, I feel like he always acts kind of scummy but never gets eliminated for it. And I've seen Dwlee99 play for a bit, but it was with nonstandard voting mechanics and he exited the game pretty quickly. No real experience with anyone else.
numberQ wrote:Oh I didn't check on this thread before posting, maybe I should start doing that.

Hoping my soft-defense of Nora wasn't dumb.
I think casting doubt into the quad of Nora/Gamma/Loki/Koba makes sense though.
Koba is acting very townie imo, so I don't think that will go anywhere.
But the other 3 could probably get scumreads from others.
numberQ wrote:Thanks, that means a lot. I feel like my scum game is much worse than my town game in general. But I think you all are in a pretty good position to take it home though.
Notice the bolded part. This makes want to VOTE: numberQ again.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:17 pm

Post by RH9 »

Here's ssbm_Kyouko as Mafia in Large Normal 233
ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Who is pt cop? Gamma?
ssbm_Kyouko wrote:These claims are getting wild, what an interesting setup design lmao
ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I'm losing track of the claims in this game tbh as it's been dragging. Dotw and dgb masons, anya 2-shot announcing voyeur right? If anya is real then town also has a blocker of some kind that blocked her. I think prolly anya is just lying though and they just have masons and a bs vig. So scum is forced into playing a certain way around their informed and enabler roles.
ssbm_Kyouko wrote:So are we trying to lim Gamma today or someone else?
ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
I'll kill T3 and you can end night early if others agree
ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
I kill STD

Time to fuck around and find out with Gamma

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #16) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:20 pm

Post by RH9 »

Here's Not_Mafia as Mafia in Newbie 2081
Not_Mafia wrote:Well, I was JK, it's still Greeting/catboi
Not_Mafia wrote:I can't remember why, I just know he's scum

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #17) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:26 pm

Post by RH9 »

Here's Almost50 and Roden as Mafia in Large Normal 235
Roden wrote:I enjoy playing on the mafia's team, I've always made it to ELo and only lost once. I've only got three scum games though and they've all been in the Newbie queue. This'll be my first large normal ever, so I'm excited but nervous, I've never played with this many people before and I'm gonna be getting used to a large team dynamic.

I don't have much of a discrepancy between my town and scum games, though I've been scum buddies with T3 and Save The Dragons before so they might catch onto my subtlties. Otherwise I think I'm usually pretty good at getting an early town read.
Almost50 wrote:Here's a simple tip: FORGET your true alignment and your knowledge of everyone's alignment. Put yourself in the mindset of a Townie who is looking for Scum for real. If this means you have to push a teammate (for a legitimate reason)
do it
. If you can do and maintain this for the first half of D1 we are likely to go far in this game.
Roden wrote:VOTE: T3

What's today's fake claim?
Almost50 wrote:Keep your cool. Nero ALWAYS has good read at the start of the game, but he somehow manages to mess them all up om reevaluation. He'll most likely end up tunneling a couple of Townies.
Almost50 wrote:So far I think Cheeky's doing a GREAT JOB for us. Now imagine her earlier mason claim was TRUE. :lol:

P.S. I personally think it is, and I think her Mason buddy is Gamma.
Almost50 wrote:T3's comment about me advising my team not to post early is true. What he doesn't understand (nor do most other players) is
I play every game differently
. back then the plan was to push for "1 scum in the first 3 posters" because I had the data to back it up still. Of late; that hunting tool seems to have stopped working for me, so I wasn't about to use it here.

So, what's my personal plan here? It was NOT to be associated with any of my team members. Plain and simple, and I think I achieved that goal.

Plenty of good killing options, depending on what we want from it. Do we want to shoot the globally townread slots? Slots that may (or may not) be PRs? Confuse the town?? What?

I am flexible (usually am with scum team unless I have a particular objective), so Nero's a fine target for me. I don't think it makes any sense for me to target a claimed VT (Gamma) in case I'm Tracked to him. Claiming Alien (or even JK) who targeted Nero is plausible. Claiming ANYTHING that targeted Gamma isn't. Not even "Simple Doctor" makes sense here because Gamma is NOT going to get shot tonight by ANY Scum team in this universe.
Roden wrote:True, voting out Gamma late game would be really good for us.

Also I agree about DGB lol. Who should we kill tonight if DGB goes? LQ might be a good choice since they'll still be confirmed town once DGB's role gets revealed. Or do you want Cheeky gone first?
Almost50 wrote:Every plan we come up with will have it's pros and cons. It all depends on who are the PRs, what type of PR they are, and what their targets are.

I am sure there is a Tracker/Follower (or even a sly Watcher who kept their mouth shut) since we have a 1-shot Ninja.

My first thought was to Alien DGB and kill LQ. DGB has a guilty that would be confirmed by MegA claiming they saw no one visting DGB. That should get said townie eliminated tomorrow and MegA on the day after.

HOWEVER, if there's sly Watcher they would be watching DGB, and that would make them see me visit it and MegA NOT visiting it. That's TWO guilties with one watch shot.

The alternative is to let DGB confirm a townie (or guilty one of us) while we just continue to hunt for that Tracker and that "protective" (That's why we have a Strongman too).

I think the best course it for MegA to wait for DGB to confirm it's action went through (or not) and then claim accordingly. If it did MegA claims the saw "someone" visiting DGB but won't say who, since DGB is alive and the action was successful (which means that visitor is Town). The idea here is if a protective/Watcher/Follower was on DGB they'd think MegA is talking about them.

We carry on as usual by shooting in Dwlee/STD/SotW and blocking another in that group.

How does that sound? I mean, you do your own math and give me feedback, because we're going to be pressed hard in the next gamedays if we have too many confirmed townies. We need to get that protective out of the game tonight.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #18) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:29 pm

Post by RH9 »

Here's Egix96 as Mafia in Open 766
Egix96 wrote:Chem - In #464 he puts me before DDL so not doctor. Didn't seem to crumb anything within his first 10 posts so likely not cop either.

DDL - Not doctor for obvious reasons. Doesn't seem to have crumbed cop either, so he is VT.

Gobble - Puts Chem before DDL in #463. I noticed something in post #89 however - "
D
DL read on
O
ka? <newline>
C
hemist most likely town." COULD be a doc crumb but him putting Chem's name first in his D2 reads is questionable play as that could lead to the wrong person being conftowned. Also I think that if it were meant that way he would have put "Ddl" instead of "DDL". So really I wanna say not doc.

Oka - I honestly do not get why a doc!Oka would protect DDL considering the whole back-and-forth they had on D1. BUT in #466 he puts "Okapoka ddl" as his towns so he could actually be doc!

Penguin - #468 spews him as not being doctor. Can't see a cop crumb in his early posts either, so he is VT.

tris - In #440 she puts my name before DDL's. She is not doc.
Egix96 wrote:Hmm, it's a shame that the doc managed to stop my kill. To be honest, I was considering shooting Gobble instead at one point, but I felt that him quick-hammering NSG was a ploy to bait the NK and I guess I was too proud to give him what he wanted :P

Okay, so I'll see if I can work out who the doc is.
Egix96 wrote:Chem - In #464 he puts me before DDL so not doctor. Didn't seem to crumb anything within his first 10 posts so likely not cop either.

DDL - Not doctor for obvious reasons. Doesn't seem to have crumbed cop either, so he is VT.

Gobble - Puts Chem before DDL in #463. I noticed something in post #89 however - "
D
DL read on
O
ka? <newline>
C
hemist most likely town." COULD be a doc crumb but him putting Chem's name first in his D2 reads is questionable play as that could lead to the wrong person being conftowned. Also I think that if it were meant that way he would have put "Ddl" instead of "DDL". So really I wanna say not doc.

Oka - I honestly do not get why a doc!Oka would protect DDL considering the whole back-and-forth they had on D1. BUT in #466 he puts "Okapoka ddl" as his towns so he could actually be doc!

Penguin - #468 spews him as not being doctor. Can't see a cop crumb in his early posts either, so he is VT.

tris - In #440 she puts my name before DDL's. She is not doc.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (isolation #19) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:31 pm

Post by RH9 »

Ok, I'll stop. Just want to reveal some meta on everybody. (Did I miss anybody except redtea?)

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #20) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:52 pm

Post by RH9 »

Roden, did I miss anything? I remember that in Newbie 2080, you found some cool meta on Cook and T3.
Roden wrote:Unfortunately I know exactly what Cook is doing, which means this is gonna be another weird newbie game.

Cook doing this strat as scum:
viewtopic.php?p=12928402#p12928402

T3 copying the strat as town:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=87394

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #21) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:55 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 822, RH9 wrote:Roden, did I miss anything? I remember that in Newbie 2080, you found some cool meta on Cook and T3.
Roden wrote:Unfortunately I know exactly what Cook is doing, which means this is gonna be another weird newbie game.

Cook doing this strat as scum:
viewtopic.php?p=12928402#p12928402

T3 copying the strat as town:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=87394
That would go for everybody else. Finding somebody's scumgame, in my opinion, can help you make good scumreads. (I learnt this from spectating.)

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (isolation #22) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:18 pm

Post by RH9 »

Actually, UNVOTE: numberQ. I'm going to dig deeper. And hopefully, Mafia realises their mistake.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (isolation #23) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:13 am

Post by RH9 »

In post 829, Almost50 wrote:
In post 827, T3 wrote:Taly replaces redtea.
Now here's someone that will probably win the game for their team. Now which team is that? :shifty:
Please be Town. Should go through Taly's meta some time.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #24) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:19 am

Post by RH9 »

In post 826, numberQ wrote:
In post 811, RH9 wrote:[snip]

UNVOTE: numberQ
Yeah, I was suggesting Roden and Galron could have coordinated trying to mislim Almost and then myself. I do think Almost is town, and I think my wagon has had very flimsy justification for it overall, which would imply scum activity.

Also I didn't read most of your meta research, sorry. It was just a bunch of no context quotes. If you or someone else points to specific things in this game that relate to meta, then I'll pay attention.
How do you feel about eliminating Galron, then? I feel better about Roden then Galron.
VOTE: Galron for coordinating the 'miselimination'.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #25) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:52 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 800, T3 wrote:

Votecount:
  • numberQ (4): Roden, Not_Mafia, RH9, Galron
    Egix96 (3): numberQ, Almost50, ssbm_Kyouko
    Not_Mafia (1): Egix96
I'm doing VC's by hand, please tell me if there are any errors.
Day 3 ends in (expired on 2021-11-28 18:35:01).
With 9 alive it takes 5 to eliminate.
In post 838, Galron wrote:
In post 832, Almost50 wrote:
In post 831, RH9 wrote:How do you feel about eliminating Galron, then? I feel better about Roden then Galron.
Assuming Galron is Scum; why do you think he voted numberQ over Egix?
I'd like to hear RH9's answer to this.
Actually good question. VOTE: Egix96 for today. I guess that maybe it will make more sense if Galron, is Town.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by RH9 »

To be fair, if Egix96 is Mafia, we can vote Roden next.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by RH9 »

Here is Taly as Mafia in Slaughter Hour.
Taly wrote:
Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 295, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 290, Gamma Emerald wrote:From his perspective as well as in general those 3 aren’t great so far
Peta’s kinda felt reactive
Prism’s desire to be acquitted was a little skeevy and his reaction to being sussed was to claim joke which while technically valid doesn’t negate what actual tangible game thoughts he displayed with his joke
Ydrasse trying to jump in on the pockit fun felt a little overwrought
it feels like ur trying to frame this more from like, the perspective of validating pooky instead of stuff /you/ believe in even though you're able 2 espouse these reasons
ok, do you think this post and the posts after it feel like genuine sorting or is it a scum "gotcha"
Upon some thought, I don't like
Gamma
or
Ydrasse
in that interaction.

Gamma
supports
Pooky's
scumreads, and while that's the basis of
"
Pooky
reads are too good to be true"
, but why does he go after
Pooky
and not the solve that he agrees with, first? Meaning, why doubtcast 3 players only to say the 4th is supposedly the person who prompted this?

Peta
being like
"oh, that makes sense"
is also weird, lmao, especially since his vote is still on
Cakez
which I presume is serious.

But then again, why does
Ydrasse
sus a partner with almost no prompt?

Actually, why doesn't
Ydrasse
point a finger at
Pooky
for a solve that would be so opposed to her viewpoint of the game? So I can see the
"gotcha"
argument, but like the pressure she places on
Gamma
Prism wrote:
In post 305, Taly wrote:If I had tried to sway them from self-wagoning, I wonder how different 192 would've looked
I believe you're referring to my reaction to you. "Not trying to sway me" meant not trying to sway me you were town, not that you were trying to sway me to take any specific action. If you're referring to my presented motivation regarding wanting either unilateral action or out of the game entirely, I previously forced exactly that scenario on page 1 out of tilt, and later voted to concede the same game as town. I have alluded to similar as town.

My reacting with sheer disgust at bad reasoning and play is not an attractive quality of mine but is nothing new.
Oh. That makes more sense. OK, trust is being built here.
Taly wrote:
In post 303, Infinity 324 wrote:hi taly! can you explain your thoughts on pooky a bit better? i don't understand what you're saying in that paragraph
I'm trying to decide how genuine
Pooky's
trust in me is, especially that he has since made a solve and I'm merely dipping my toes into reading this game.

I want to lean in and townread but there's a lot that can be interpreted from his posts and potential motives.

There doesn't seem to be much in favor of people wanting to vote town for the electric chair, which perplexes the fuck out of me that
Prism
has as many votes as they do.
In post 303, Infinity 324 wrote:or you could give a spicy gut take about someone you haven't played with
Prism's
tilt didn't feel genuine at first glance. Not meaning to invalidate any of their sincere feelings, but they've come across as
"I'm gunning for x, but I won't explain y and z to you."
But this is likely playstyles clashing. It's giving me
kittybell
!scum powerwolf/openwolf flashbacks.

If I had tried to sway them from self-wagoning, I wonder how different would've looked. Despite my critiques, I currently think they're likelier town, so the wagon doubly vexes me.

I want
Ulyana
to come in and give non-setup takes before I give an opinion.

Peta's
not caught my eye much, tbh.
In post 303, Infinity 324 wrote:i think you're towny but the last wall felt a little like your walls in student council, so it made me doubt my read a bit.
That's fair. I'm arguably at my weakest in large themes, but this is a dumb excuse.

The best way for you to solve me here is to continually pick my brain as you are now - that'll wake me up, or at least someone else.
Taly wrote:This back and forth is painful to read through.

Gamma
, the majority of your replies on this page read as dismissive.
Gamma Emerald wrote:Man that is an
obsessive
level of trying to prove your mindset.
Gamma Emerald wrote:How am I “teaching you how to play scum” lmfao
This sort of narrative deflection does not look well on you.
Gamma Emerald wrote:So your issue with me boils down to how I’m interacting with certain slots
That’s just how I am, so this feels like at best you’ve taken my play style as a sure sign I’m scum. Sheesh.

And I don’t think I can really get everyone to vote you out over me but I beg everyone to not overlook how much machismo Prism is trying to exude in this interaction with me. She is the epitome of r/iamverybadass imo.
It seems like you're talking to other players about
Prism
but you're in a 1v1 with
Prism
directly.
In post 367, Prism wrote:
In post 355, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:so yea im just talking about Taly/Prism
Do you think my play today is a genuine scum attempt to gain mechanical power?

There are a million other motivations but I want to be direct here.
Do you think mine was?
Prism wrote:I think you're scum that has bitten off more than you can chew, that you're flying by the seat of your pants and are spewing garbage in the hopes that you find something, and I am more than eager to punish you for it.
Don't punish the playerlist either. Your posts are informative but dense. I want a concise POV on your progression from
"give me the chair"
to
"eliminate
Gamma
"

p-edit

Prism wrote:I'll take a step back and let others play the game, and potentially let Gamma breathe for a moment if he's town and prevent making this labyrinthine and inaccessible if he is scum.

To say I am unconvinced is an understatement though, I strongly want to flip him.
Thank you :)
Taly wrote:
In post 412, Galron wrote:Hey tally is in this game.
In post 413, Galron wrote:sorry taly
Hi! I presume you're an alt of a main who I've played with before? How many games?
Taly wrote:
In post 329, ulyana wrote:
In post 292, Taly wrote:yeah, that's everybody I've played with before
we played together in student council; you were part of a hydra with alisae i was tracy flick
In post 299, Prism wrote:I was the first player who brought attention to the fact it may not be a straightforward elim.
i mean, i asked someone if they thought it was just an elimination beforehand,
In post 305, Taly wrote:I want Ulyana to come in and give non-setup takes before I give an opinion.
anything specific you want my take on?
Gamma's
a slot getting a lot of attention, is it warranted?
Taly wrote:
Infinity
In post 461, Saber wrote:
In post 285, Gamma Emerald wrote:All of Pooky’s SRs feel valid
Typically if Pooky is town I end up thinking one or more of his SRs are bad
In post 288, Gamma Emerald wrote:Peta/Prism/Ydrasse all seem like okay slots to sus rn
In post 290, Gamma Emerald wrote:From his perspective as well as in general those 3 aren’t great so far
Prism’s desire to be acquitted was a little skeevy and his reaction to being sussed was to claim joke which while technically valid doesn’t negate what actual tangible game thoughts he displayed with his joke
It's too early in the game to be voting someone because 'I don't think any of their paid actor reads are bad and I usually do' when Gamma has other valid suspicions.

It may just be inoptimal play over paid actor play though, since the reasons for his other suspicions are reasonable.
Only post that stuck out so far from them. I don't think
Saber/Gamma
is S-S.

Gamma
is approaching
"at threat of getting the chair"
aggro and I don't think a scumbuddy willingly incriminates themselves to defend a less than optimistic cause. At least, that's my presumption of a typical player I have no experience with.

The interpretation that
Gamma
is actually town means that
Saber
might be deepwolfing. But that's too stretchy to assume at this stage, and in poor faith.

I think
Saber
weighing the possibilities behind the posts that rile people up about
Gamma
is in good-faith, and likeliest town.

TLDR

T/T or T/S.
Saber
likely town.
Taly wrote:
In post 590, Cephrir wrote:i still lean towards gamma being scum here. i think his pooky vote was nonsense, his tilting seemed a little scummy to me, i think several times he has thrown out votes in a weak attempt to distract from himself, and he's just acting strange overall, which makes him a good place for my vote right now as I have 0 other suspects. the fact that he's obviously losing the argument i don't care so much about -- i know that some players are just not as good at 1v1s and being one of those myself i can sympathize. but, i'm not sure i see a sense that he believes in the points he's making, which i do care about.
Gamma
has pinged me with his posts in the past pages, but I don't want to press a sore. I think his frustration and
"wtf"
-aura is NAI and genuine, even if the reason is not.

Ask me a question! :D

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #28) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by RH9 »

To be fair, Taly's current posting feels different to that of when he's Mafia.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #29) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 837, numberQ wrote:The conversation right now is mostly about the wagons that are currently happening, so probably necessary to at least read the current day. Beyond that, this game has honestly been pretty slow.

pedit: Well I'm voting Egix and have been SRing him since day 1. I think his lim will help build associations on Roden and/or Galron. Maaaybe RH9, though at the moment I think that's a flimsier connection. I've talked about this in previous posts this day.
In post 833, numberQ wrote:Hmm. I don't know, I still like Egix for the lim. Their play has been scummier than Roden and Galron imo. Plus, them flipping scum will give us a lot more info than one of the other two flipping scum, at least in terms of lending validity to my theory. Maybe there are other associations that a Roden or Galron flip would shed light on that I'm not thinking of.
Well, if Egix96 is Mafia, then are you suggesting that Roden and Galron aren't Town. Honestly, Galron feels more Towny now.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:44 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 845, Galron wrote:Umm.. Taly wasn't mafia in Slaughter Hour.
My bad.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:49 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 842, RH9 wrote:Here is Taly as Town in Slaughter Hour.
Taly wrote:
Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 295, Ydrasse wrote:
it feels like ur trying to frame this more from like, the perspective of validating pooky instead of stuff /you/ believe in even though you're able 2 espouse these reasons
ok, do you think this post and the posts after it feel like genuine sorting or is it a scum "gotcha"
Upon some thought, I don't like
Gamma
or
Ydrasse
in that interaction.

Gamma
supports
Pooky's
scumreads, and while that's the basis of
"
Pooky
reads are too good to be true"
, but why does he go after
Pooky
and not the solve that he agrees with, first? Meaning, why doubtcast 3 players only to say the 4th is supposedly the person who prompted this?

Peta
being like
"oh, that makes sense"
is also weird, lmao, especially since his vote is still on
Cakez
which I presume is serious.

But then again, why does
Ydrasse
sus a partner with almost no prompt?

Actually, why doesn't
Ydrasse
point a finger at
Pooky
for a solve that would be so opposed to her viewpoint of the game? So I can see the
"gotcha"
argument, but like the pressure she places on
Gamma
Prism wrote:
In post 305, Taly wrote:If I had tried to sway them from self-wagoning, I wonder how different 192 would've looked
I believe you're referring to my reaction to you. "Not trying to sway me" meant not trying to sway me you were town, not that you were trying to sway me to take any specific action. If you're referring to my presented motivation regarding wanting either unilateral action or out of the game entirely, I previously forced exactly that scenario on page 1 out of tilt, and later voted to concede the same game as town. I have alluded to similar as town.

My reacting with sheer disgust at bad reasoning and play is not an attractive quality of mine but is nothing new.
Oh. That makes more sense. OK, trust is being built here.
Taly wrote:
In post 303, Infinity 324 wrote:hi taly! can you explain your thoughts on pooky a bit better? i don't understand what you're saying in that paragraph
I'm trying to decide how genuine
Pooky's
trust in me is, especially that he has since made a solve and I'm merely dipping my toes into reading this game.

I want to lean in and townread but there's a lot that can be interpreted from his posts and potential motives.

There doesn't seem to be much in favor of people wanting to vote town for the electric chair, which perplexes the fuck out of me that
Prism
has as many votes as they do.
In post 303, Infinity 324 wrote:or you could give a spicy gut take about someone you haven't played with
Prism's
tilt didn't feel genuine at first glance. Not meaning to invalidate any of their sincere feelings, but they've come across as
"I'm gunning for x, but I won't explain y and z to you."
But this is likely playstyles clashing. It's giving me
kittybell
!scum powerwolf/openwolf flashbacks.

If I had tried to sway them from self-wagoning, I wonder how different would've looked. Despite my critiques, I currently think they're likelier town, so the wagon doubly vexes me.

I want
Ulyana
to come in and give non-setup takes before I give an opinion.

Peta's
not caught my eye much, tbh.
In post 303, Infinity 324 wrote:i think you're towny but the last wall felt a little like your walls in student council, so it made me doubt my read a bit.
That's fair. I'm arguably at my weakest in large themes, but this is a dumb excuse.

The best way for you to solve me here is to continually pick my brain as you are now - that'll wake me up, or at least someone else.
Taly wrote:This back and forth is painful to read through.

Gamma
, the majority of your replies on this page read as dismissive.
Gamma Emerald wrote:Man that is an
obsessive
level of trying to prove your mindset.
Gamma Emerald wrote:How am I “teaching you how to play scum” lmfao
This sort of narrative deflection does not look well on you.
Gamma Emerald wrote:So your issue with me boils down to how I’m interacting with certain slots
That’s just how I am, so this feels like at best you’ve taken my play style as a sure sign I’m scum. Sheesh.

And I don’t think I can really get everyone to vote you out over me but I beg everyone to not overlook how much machismo Prism is trying to exude in this interaction with me. She is the epitome of r/iamverybadass imo.
It seems like you're talking to other players about
Prism
but you're in a 1v1 with
Prism
directly.
In post 367, Prism wrote:
In post 355, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:so yea im just talking about Taly/Prism
Do you think my play today is a genuine scum attempt to gain mechanical power?

There are a million other motivations but I want to be direct here.
Do you think mine was?
Prism wrote:I think you're scum that has bitten off more than you can chew, that you're flying by the seat of your pants and are spewing garbage in the hopes that you find something, and I am more than eager to punish you for it.
Don't punish the playerlist either. Your posts are informative but dense. I want a concise POV on your progression from
"give me the chair"
to
"eliminate
Gamma
"

p-edit

Prism wrote:I'll take a step back and let others play the game, and potentially let Gamma breathe for a moment if he's town and prevent making this labyrinthine and inaccessible if he is scum.

To say I am unconvinced is an understatement though, I strongly want to flip him.
Thank you :)
Taly wrote:
In post 412, Galron wrote:Hey tally is in this game.
In post 413, Galron wrote:sorry taly
Hi! I presume you're an alt of a main who I've played with before? How many games?
Taly wrote:
In post 329, ulyana wrote:
In post 292, Taly wrote:yeah, that's everybody I've played with before
we played together in student council; you were part of a hydra with alisae i was tracy flick
In post 299, Prism wrote:I was the first player who brought attention to the fact it may not be a straightforward elim.
i mean, i asked someone if they thought it was just an elimination beforehand,
In post 305, Taly wrote:I want Ulyana to come in and give non-setup takes before I give an opinion.
anything specific you want my take on?
Gamma's
a slot getting a lot of attention, is it warranted?
Taly wrote:
Infinity
In post 461, Saber wrote:
In post 285, Gamma Emerald wrote:All of Pooky’s SRs feel valid
Typically if Pooky is town I end up thinking one or more of his SRs are bad
In post 288, Gamma Emerald wrote:Peta/Prism/Ydrasse all seem like okay slots to sus rn
It's too early in the game to be voting someone because 'I don't think any of their paid actor reads are bad and I usually do' when Gamma has other valid suspicions.

It may just be inoptimal play over paid actor play though, since the reasons for his other suspicions are reasonable.
Only post that stuck out so far from them. I don't think
Saber/Gamma
is S-S.

Gamma
is approaching
"at threat of getting the chair"
aggro and I don't think a scumbuddy willingly incriminates themselves to defend a less than optimistic cause. At least, that's my presumption of a typical player I have no experience with.

The interpretation that
Gamma
is actually town means that
Saber
might be deepwolfing. But that's too stretchy to assume at this stage, and in poor faith.

I think
Saber
weighing the possibilities behind the posts that rile people up about
Gamma
is in good-faith, and likeliest town.

TLDR

T/T or T/S.
Saber
likely town.
Taly wrote:
In post 590, Cephrir wrote:i still lean towards gamma being scum here. i think his pooky vote was nonsense, his tilting seemed a little scummy to me, i think several times he has thrown out votes in a weak attempt to distract from himself, and he's just acting strange overall, which makes him a good place for my vote right now as I have 0 other suspects. the fact that he's obviously losing the argument i don't care so much about -- i know that some players are just not as good at 1v1s and being one of those myself i can sympathize. but, i'm not sure i see a sense that he believes in the points he's making, which i do care about.
Gamma
has pinged me with his posts in the past pages, but I don't want to press a sore. I think his frustration and
"wtf"
-aura is NAI and genuine, even if the reason is not.

Ask me a question! :D
EBWOP

Sorry, Taly. I first mix up Roden with Prism and Wisdom and now I confused you with Titus.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:00 pm

Post by RH9 »

This is Taly as Mafia (for real, I didn't mistake Taly for Titus again) in Micro 1031.
Taly wrote:We could take a holistic approach to this, especially D1.

We increase our odds of being viewed as T/T universally who vibe if we try to actually solve for the games we are not scum in.

Basically, we try to minimize our cognitive bias of knowing each other's alignment in 1 game, by focusing on the other 2 games.

This is harder and likely to harm us the longer we take this approach, but the mechanics of D1 protect us as it's less clear why someone votes the way they do, since one vote is for all games.

The only restriction is that we can't even mention or hint that we're in a PT, since 2 of my 3 lovers are claimed, and 3 of yours are.

What are your first impressions of your lovers?
Taly wrote:Image

You seem to pay attention to detail!

All right, I'll make 6 statements of my own just to make this a little more fun. ;)

1. Cheeky
is scum in at least one game.
2. Not_Mafia
and
Amy
are not S/S in any game.
I am not voting any of my lovers this phase.
Math is a distraction.
Surprised you questioned giving info about lovers out but still give it out anyway,
Cheeky
Wait, I think you are a hydra? Haha, that's not a statement, but this is. :P

Oh, and by the way...
CheekyTeeky wrote:The best mods have a Jingle.

Toucans can be parrots ;)
Taly wrote:
In post 71, CheekyTeeky wrote:There are a surprising amount of answers to the question "are toucans parrots?"

Absolutely.
But I can definitely be a live test run for that theory.

Make 3 statements about the game and see how many I sheep.

Make 6 and I will sheep at least one.

Taly wrote:
I,
Taly
th
e MO
THERF
UCKIN
G TOU
CAN
, am here to conquer the hearts of many who both adore and oppose me!

My lovers are as follows:
Queen
Amy Dunne
, and
miscellaneous
. None of them will be harmed on my watch. ;)

The reason why one name is blurred is because they haven't confessed personally that I am their lover in a game. I will respect their silence as a "no" until I confirm in PT what they want. The process may be long and arduous, since we've only communicated through anime GIFs in it and I don't foresee an altering trajectory right now.

Now, for a poem:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I shall spill my foes blood
And drink it too

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:03 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 848, Egix96 wrote:
In post 833, numberQ wrote:Hmm. I don't know, I still like Egix for the lim. Their play has been scummier than Roden and Galron imo. Plus, them flipping scum will give us a lot more info than one of the other two flipping scum, at least in terms of lending validity to my theory. Maybe there are other associations that a Roden or Galron flip would shed light on that I'm not thinking of.
You do realise that if I were scum, it would have been +ev for me to lolhammer you? Sure, that would have been outing, but it ensures you would've died before me.
In post 835, Taly wrote:
numberq/Egix
, how do you feel about the others' wagon and potential lim?
I doubt number flips scum here. Roden's logic for voting him was flawed as has already been mentioned, so it astounds me that three people just silently followed it. (No, saying "sure" doesn't count.)

The play here is to follow my vote because otherwise I don't think there's any chance we hit scum.
Egix96, you know that you're on E-1 now. Actually, since I don't have anything against you, I'll UNVOTE: Egix96/

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (isolation #34) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:04 pm

Post by RH9 »

And now you're back to E-2.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (isolation #35) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:14 pm

Post by RH9 »

Sorry, Taly and Roden again for my poor memory.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (isolation #36) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:17 am

Post by RH9 »

In post 857, Galron wrote:RH9, you came in and mis-labeled Taly as scum in a meta dive, and then said Taly feels different this game when Taly had made just two posts, one asking the best way to catch up and the other a solvey-type post. Then you figure out that Taly wasn't scum in the game you quoted but you don't change direction on Taly.
In post 843, RH9 wrote:To be fair, Taly's current posting feels different to that of when he's Mafia.
How can you get a feel for Taly with him posting just twice. Shouldn't you be reading Gamma Emerald, the player that Taly subbed for? Wouldn't that produce better data? And if Taly's posting this game feels different that Slaughter Hour, are you saying that he's mafia this game? And how was Taly's posting to the point where you said he was different when he was mafia different this game anyway?
Didn't Taly replace redtea? But then, looking back, I think that it is just Taly's playstyle and I mislabbeled it. No, I thought that before, but Taly feels quite Town to me. And I thought that Taly would be writing longer but wrote quite less before.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #37) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:20 am

Post by RH9 »

In post 870, Almost50 wrote:
In post 831, RH9 wrote:How do you feel about eliminating Galron, then? I feel better about Roden then Galron.
In post 836, Galron wrote:Just jump on in Taly. You'll fall asleep reading.
In post 838, Galron wrote:
In post 832, Almost50 wrote:
Assuming Galron is Scum; why do you think he voted numberQ over Egix?
I'd like to hear RH9's answer to this.
In post 840, RH9 wrote:Actually good question. VOTE: Egix96 for today. I guess that maybe it will make more sense if Galron, is Town.
In post 841, RH9 wrote:To be fair, if Egix96 is Mafia, we can vote Roden next.
In post 844, RH9 wrote:
In post 837, numberQ wrote:The conversation right now is mostly about the wagons that are currently happening, so probably necessary to at least read the current day. Beyond that, this game has honestly been pretty slow.

pedit: Well I'm voting Egix and have been SRing him since day 1. I think his lim will help build associations on Roden and/or Galron. Maaaybe RH9, though at the moment I think that's a flimsier connection. I've talked about this in previous posts this day.
Well, if Egix96 is Mafia, then are you suggesting that Roden and Galron aren't Town. Honestly, Galron feels more Towny now.
Walk me through this. Explain to me like I haven't been born yet what changed your mind from voting Galron in 831 to get to a "more towny feel" in 844
Galron's posting. It felt not overdefensive. Mafia would be overdefensive and immediately try to vote anybody who dares to vote them. Galron unvoting instead of crossvoting made me feel better.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (isolation #38) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:26 am

Post by RH9 »

In post 864, Taly wrote:I am curious though,
RH9
, are you an alt I'm familiar with? Because I otherwise do not recall playing with you before.
No, I played with Prism and that was how I caught onto Sluaghter Hour. I played with CheekyTeeky and that was how I caight onto Micro 1031. I know Wisdom because he was in Open 324 which numberQ modded. I know Almost50 from Open 833. I know Not_Mafia from Newbie 2081. I know that Galron and Roden were in Newbie 2080 because Thynhith and Val89 mentioned that game in Newbie 2082.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #39) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:27 am

Post by RH9 »

In post 856, Galron wrote:
In post 824, RH9 wrote:And hopefully, Mafia realises their mistake.
What are you getting at here?
I hope that I caught or catch the Mafia before I get NKed or eliminated.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #40) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 814, RH9 wrote:Here's Galron as Mafia in Mini Normal 2234.
Galron wrote:
Roden
, marci and hockeyfan will be
easiest pushes
imo.
See bolded. Galron likes easy pushes as Mafia. Galron is doing a easy push on everybody who messed up.

If I get hammered, don't forget this. At least, Almost50 actually has reasoning. Galron's only reason was the following.
Galron wrote:Those answers are terrible.
To be honest, if it can keep Egix96 alive, then I don't mind being the target.

(Sorry, numberQ, for the overaggression. I want to say this before I get hammered.)

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (isolation #41) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by RH9 »

Actually, I changed my mind on Egix96. Egix96 mentioned that Roden had a strong scumgame when I confused his scumgame with Prism's and Wisdom's.
VOTE: Egix96

I get a feeling that Egix96 wouldn't have mentioned Roden's scumgame at all if he was Town. (I'm talking about if Egix96 was Town.) I feel like Egix96 seems awfully pockety. And I apologise for realising this earlier. That being said, Roden's lack of posting is giving me Town vibes because Roden is usually very active as Mafia.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #42) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by RH9 »

You can still eliminate me after Egix96. Remember, always eliminate the pocketers.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #43) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:40 am

Post by RH9 »

In post 892, numberQ wrote: RH9, have you played in many games before? I was looking through your post history and it looks like you've spectated a lot, but I didn't see one where you actually played except for the Newbie on your wiki page. I didn't look through your entire posting history though.
I only played in one before my Limited Access period begun which was Newbie 2079. Then I spectated Newbie 2081, Open 834, Open 833, and Newbie 2082.

And actually, Egix96's response here feels genuine. Egix96 was just trying to warn me. My bad. I misread his intentions. UNVOTE: Egix96
In post 887, Egix96 wrote:Really? I recently played a Newbie game with Roden where he had me fooled pretty much the whole way through.
In post 887, Egix96 wrote:Not gonna die to this bs.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (isolation #44) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:41 am

Post by RH9 »

In post 893, Taly wrote:i sleepy

RH9
, why does cross your mind when you're confident
Egix
is scum?
It felt like pocketing but not anymore. I'm not confident anymore.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (isolation #45) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:28 am

Post by RH9 »

In post 900, Roden wrote:Has Kyouko been prodded btw? She's been gone for several days now.
Not_Mafia's been gone for over the prod timer too. I think that both should be prodded.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #46) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:34 am

Post by RH9 »

And actually, thinking of which, until Not_Mafia contributes again, VOTE: Not_Mafia.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #47) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 905, Almost50 wrote:
In post 904, numberQ wrote:Does anyone have thoughts on what an RH9 scum flip means for who the rest of his team is? Newb scum might sheep their buddy as hard as RH9 seemed to be sheeping Roden.
You answered your own question.

As for N_M, let's just say he did visit the site most recently and didn't drop by to say hi.

My mind is telling me RH & Roden are bus'ing their inactive partner to earn some credit on his expense, but I'm not sure if my mind is telling me the truth.
Well, even if I flip Town, Roden isn't cleared. Keep that in mind. I don't want Roden going around 'RH9 flipped Town so I'm Town because he sheeped me'. And to be honest, I would still sheep Roden even if we're both Town because I mindmeld with him and Roden's been the nicest. And honestly, I would've sheeped Roden if I was Mafia and he was Town to frame him. Me sheeping Roden isn't AI because even as newb scum, I have enough experience to know to frame people. And plus, my scumgame usually revolves around bussing my active partners (not my inactive partners because that's pointless). And for advice, look into my constant change of reads regarding Galron. Ask yourself, why would I change my read on Galron so much? Obviously, not because I'm Mafia and Galron is Town. As newb scum, I would benefit much more pocketing Galron so I advice that when I flip, you look through Galron's ISO and meta. Galron might seem good for starting the wagon on me but he would benefit knowing that it will give him towncredit if I'm Mafia and he could easily brush it off as a mistake, if I'm Town. Galron is, at least in my opinion, knowledgable enough to know that getting me eliminated wouldn't damage his reputation. That being said, Galron miseliminated Enchant. Almost50, you, miseliminated both Enchant and PenguinPower. What does this tell you? Farewell, if you miseliminate me. I am going to claim Vanilla Townie before you do.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #48) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 914, numberQ wrote:
In post 907, RH9 wrote:[snip] And plus, my scumgame usually revolves around bussing my active partners (not my inactive partners because that's pointless). [snip]
Are you talking about off-site experience? Because just one page ago you said you've only played a single game on-site, and you were town in that one.
Yes, off-site. You can ask cows (after the game obviously).

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #49) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 910, Almost50 wrote:Nothing against you; RH, but I think we need talk a LOT about how you play. For now I want to point out that
reading the setup and knowing how the game went
is much much much more important than "meta hunting" (which is not even "the game", but people insist to prioritize it over actual scum hunting for some reason).

You wanna know why I unvoted? because you claimed.. which -surprise surprise- tells me you've been playing a game you know absolutely nothing about. Y'see this is an open setup, and we have 2 flipped TPRs already, which is -according to the dice rolls- all we had. This means EVERYONE left is a VT, and no one cares to ask for a claim anymore.

So, your inexperience almost got you killed, but it also got you saved eventually. Not that I'm impressed, because -frankly- I had expected more from you (this means you left a gppd impression in that dead & spectators thread). I hope you will learn this lesson (and we still can talk about how you play/post post-game if you like)
Wait, we're all VT? And sorry for the meta-hunting. And, by the way, I feel like there has to be at least one Mafia on my wagon. That's assuming that at least two out of Roden, numberQ and you are Town. And tell me if I'm getting confirmation biased regarding Galron.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (isolation #50) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by RH9 »

To be fair, I think that I've been too overly aggressive this game.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (isolation #51) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by RH9 »

I hope that Galron isn't angry at me for my treatment of him. (I have been constantly assuming that he is Mafia.) See .

I also hope that Egix96 isn't angry either due to and misinterpreting his intentions

I also hope that they both don't get upset that when Roden does the same things, I don't scumread Roden for it. (For starting the numberQ wagon, being very nice, for example)

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #52) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 923, Galron wrote:I can't follow your jumping from chocolate to vanilla to strawberry. Your thought process is an ink blot to me. Nothing for me to get angry about, and I don't know why you'd think that.
That's good to hear. I've at least twice accused you of betraying me. (If my memory is working. I can't remember if I did accuse you of anything but coordinating a 'miselimination' and 'liking easy pushes'.) And half of my posts were under the assumption that Roden was Town and you were Mafia. (Which I don't think anymore. I mean about you being Mafia.)

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (isolation #53) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by RH9 »

Are you sure that Galron isn't getting framed? Honestly I feel like Galron did make a lot of pushes which is more likely done by Mafia looking for a easy push than Town. Would like Galron to respond as soon as possible because it is not looking good for him.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (isolation #54) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by RH9 »

VOTE: Galron
I feel like Galron has been acting in a way which is scummy. Especially due to Roden's death, I feel that this would only benefit Galron because Roden led the wagon on Mafia and ruined Galron's chances for a miselimination.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #55) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by RH9 »

I want Galron to come and make me townread him. I am having trouble convincing myself that Galron is Town now that Roden is gone and Galron is prime suspect.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (isolation #56) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by RH9 »

Take your time Halton, though. It will take more than a AtE to make me flip my read.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (isolation #57) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 966, RH9 wrote:Take your time Galron, though. It will take more than a AtE to make me flip my read.
EBWOP
Annoying Autocorrect

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #58) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:29 pm

Post by RH9 »

And yes, I am not falling for a AtE since the time that Mafia got me feeling pity for them.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #59) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:30 pm

Post by RH9 »

OK, I will be quiet now.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (isolation #60) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:13 am

Post by RH9 »

In post 974, Galron wrote:
In post 963, RH9 wrote:Are you sure that Galron isn't getting framed? Honestly I feel like Galron did make a lot of pushes which is more likely done by Mafia looking for a easy push than Town. Would like Galron to respond as soon as possible because it is not looking good for him.
How am I getting framed?

Someone will need to explain that to me.
You were on the opposing wagon. Roden gets killed. Almost50 has me convinced that you're Mafia.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (isolation #61) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 978, Galron wrote:
In post 977, RH9 wrote:
In post 963, RH9 wrote:Are you sure that Galron isn't getting framed? Honestly I feel like Galron did make a lot of pushes which is more likely done by Mafia looking for a easy push than Town. Would like Galron to respond as soon as possible because it is not looking good for him.
How am I getting framed?

You were on the opposing wagon. Roden gets killed. Almost50 has me convinced that you're Mafia.
I guess I can see that. Reading it again I see I failed to ask how pushes are scum indicative. If you think my pushes come from Mafia rather than Town, will you explain how so?
You were hardly pushing Mafia. You kept on pushing Town. (At least that's if numberQ is Town which is what I currently think.)

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (isolation #62) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:54 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 979, RH9 wrote:
In post 978, Galron wrote:
In post 977, RH9 wrote:
How am I getting framed?

I guess I can see that. Reading it again I see I failed to ask how pushes are scum indicative. If you think my pushes come from Mafia rather than Town, will you explain how so?
You were hardly pushing Mafia. You kept on pushing Town. (At least that's if numberQ is Town which is what I currently think.)
Actually UNVOTE: Galron
I think that maybe pushes could be NAI.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (isolation #63) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:30 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 981, Galron wrote:Do this please. Re-read 978 slowly and think about it. Note the placement of the verbs and propositions. Then read your responses to that post. Then tell me if that changes anything you wrote.

Also, please define NAI, not the acronym but the concept.
I define NAI as something which both Town and Mafia could do. I have reread. I apologise again for misreading your actions and for my terrible response which was built from the misread. It does change everything.

Galron, who do you think should be eliminated today?

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #64) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:34 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 976, Almost50 wrote:I am not going to dignify Egix' case on me. It's not worth my time and effort.
Almost50, your push on Galron has absolutely nothing to do with Galron voting you previously, right? Rereading everything at Galron's behest makes me wonder if your vote on Galron has something to do with Galron himself.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (isolation #65) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:05 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 984, Galron wrote:I don't know who should be eliminated today. I'm leaning toward Taly, but it may be I just need to re-read redtea and hear more from Taly himself. I know your question was directed at A50, but I think I'm in his PoE, and I think he mentioned that earlier this phase. I've played enough with A50 that he should have something against me, because I'm nowhere near the player he is and I screw things up more often than not, but I don't think he's got a personal bias against me. I think it's just PoE.
Ok that's good to hear. I was worried because I spectated Newbie 2082 in which Newbie 2080 was brought up as part of reasoning behind votes.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (isolation #66) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:08 pm

Post by RH9 »

Honestly, I guess that you are rising in my townreads. You trying to solve and sort me makes me think that you are Town. I feel like if you manage to successfully push me, you could find more associative tells.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (isolation #67) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:28 pm

Post by RH9 »

numberQ, who do you want eliminated?
(I admit. This is to help me read people based on whether they are wishing to eliminate out of spite or out of actual solving intent.)

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (isolation #68) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:42 pm

Post by RH9 »

I'm talking to myself. :(

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (isolation #69) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:50 am

Post by RH9 »

In post 995, numberQ wrote:
In post 989, RH9 wrote:numberQ, who do you want eliminated?
(I admit. This is to help me read people based on whether they are wishing to eliminate out of spite or out of actual solving intent.)
If I had to choose somebody right now, it would be Egix. I'm not super confident about it, though. What do you mean you're looking for people that want to eliminate out of spite? Like, who could I have said that would have made you think that?
It is just a precaution. I saw it happen once and I don't want to see it again. It happened in Newbie 2082.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #70) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:45 am

Post by RH9 »

In post 1004, Galron wrote:
In post 1002, Egix96 wrote:
In post 987, Galron wrote:
In post 979, RH9 wrote:You were hardly pushing Mafia. You kept on pushing Town. (At least that's if numberQ is Town which is what I currently think.)
There's a possible perspective slip here that I'm mulling over.
Has anything come out of this?
I haven't ISO'd gamma and RH9 yet, which was my intent.
But Gamma Emerald and me have different playstyles. What if Gamma Emerald says Townier things than me?

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #71) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 1017, Taly wrote:
In post 977, RH9 wrote:
How am I getting framed?

I don't connect how
Galron
being the opposing wagon and
Roden's
death are connected to a narrative he is scum?
So that Galron has less competition. Plus Roden was very likely to get sheeped so without Roden, there will be nobody to sheep. (But then, this would work for almost everybody else too, because nobody else gets that easily sheeped as Roden.)

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (isolation #72) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 990, RH9 wrote:I'm talking to myself. :(
Who do you think is most likely scum that nobody is speaking about?
I don't know anymore. Though, it does seem a bit strange that ssbm_Kyouko sheeped Galron without too much reason. Though, everybody's been talking about her. And if Galron is Town, I can't decide if ssbm_Kyouko is sheeping him as Mafia or Town. Like, Mafia could sheep Town as well as Town sheeping Town. I guess that Galron was heavily townread by ssbm_Kyouko in order to get sheeped.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (isolation #73) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 1021, Galron wrote:
In post 1019, RH9 wrote:
In post 977, RH9 wrote:
How am I getting framed?

I don't connect how
Galron
being the opposing wagon and
Roden's
death are connected to a narrative he is scum?
So that Galron has less competition. Plus Roden was very likely to get sheeped so without Roden, there will be nobody to sheep. (But then, this would work for almost everybody else too, because nobody else gets that easily sheeped as Roden.)
This comes across as scummy to me. Roden is no longer here, and even though you qualify your thought by saying that no one gets sheeped as easily as Roden, actually maybe that's the part that bothers me. Who's to say players sheep Roden easily? That's a first on me.
It doesn't matter that Mafia NKed Roden. For all possible scenarios, Mafia could have NKed Roden because he was leading Town to victory. If everybody had sheeped you, then we would be closer to losing right now. I would agree on Kyouko being in the PoE though.
VOTE: ssbm_Kyouko

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (isolation #74) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 1008, Galron wrote:
In post 1006, RH9 wrote:
In post 979, RH9 wrote:You were hardly pushing Mafia. You kept on pushing Town. (At least that's if numberQ is Town which is what I currently think.)
But Gamma Emerald and me have different playstyles. What if Gamma Emerald says Townier things than me?
Do you think he will?
If you already did the ISO, then yes. I tend to unintentionally act scummy, no matter my alignment.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (isolation #75) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 1022, Galron wrote:I was going to post my latest PoE but it hasn't changed. A50, Taly, Kyouko and RH9 all fit the bill right now.
Why is Almost50 and Taly in there? (Though, at least you didn't put numberQ in there or I would have voted you straight away. I find numberQ to be the most genuinely frustrated at the game.)

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (isolation #76) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 1025, Galron wrote:
In post 1024, RH9 wrote:
In post 1008, Galron wrote:
In post 1006, RH9 wrote:
Do you think he will?
If you already did the ISO, then yes. I tend to unintentionally act scummy, no matter my alignment.
So what does that have to do with me doing and ISO on Gamma and on you.
I thought that you already did and found something scummy.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #77) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 1027, Galron wrote:Your making a point of excluding Q from that list leads me to think you are scheming. I don't like that.
Scheming to let numberQ win?

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #78) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 1029, RH9 wrote:
In post 1027, Galron wrote:Your making a point of excluding Q from that list leads me to think you are scheming. I don't like that.
Scheming to let numberQ win?
Or are you looking for pre-flip associative tells, now?

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (isolation #79) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 1034, Galron wrote:It appears, RH9, that just you and I are playing this game. Do you think we're both Town or otherwise?

t
We are hopefully both Town.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #80) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 1035, numberQ wrote:
In post 1026, RH9 wrote:
In post 1022, Galron wrote:I was going to post my latest PoE but it hasn't changed. A50, Taly, Kyouko and RH9 all fit the bill right now.
Why is Almost50 and Taly in there? (Though, at least you didn't put numberQ in there or I would have voted you straight away. I find numberQ to be the most genuinely frustrated at the game.)
I don't know what I've done that's more genuine than other players' frustrations. Do you find A50's frustration in 1010 and 1011 less genuine?
No. I find everybody too genuine to be Mafia.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (isolation #81) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:00 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 1040, Galron wrote:
In post 1037, RH9 wrote:
In post 1034, Galron wrote:It appears, RH9, that just you and I are playing this game. Do you think we're both Town or otherwise?

t
We are hopefully both Town.
Why do you want me to be Town?
Because it's better.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (isolation #82) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:01 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 1039, numberQ wrote:I was asking RH9, thanks for answering for him.

pedit: Not really sure what that means. You said you would have voted Galron if he included me on his list. So clearly something differentiates me from the others that were on his list.
It's because I trust you more to be Town due to , which combined with the frustration felt like a genuine Town mindset.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (isolation #83) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 1064, Galron wrote:And back to the game, I don't know why Kyouko should be taken out today. I'm leaning toward RH9 or Taly. I'm lazy and haven't looked back and read those slots though, and a frozen clock isn't motivating me to do so.
But Taly is a townlean for me. But if ssbm_Kyouko flips Town, then things might change.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (isolation #84) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 1073, RH9 wrote:
In post 1064, Galron wrote:And back to the game, I don't know why Kyouko should be taken out today. I'm leaning toward RH9 or Taly. I'm lazy and haven't looked back and read those slots though, and a frozen clock isn't motivating me to do so.
But Taly is a townlean for me. But if ssbm_Kyouko flips Town, then things might change.
As in if she flips Town, I'll probably townread you a lot more. To clarify, look at the following.
Town - [everybody else]
Townlean - Galron
Null - ssbm_Kyouko

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (isolation #85) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 1077, Galron wrote:I don't follow the logic. And it looks like what you did there is something restaurants here in the States do: 3 drink sizes, small, medium and large. How do we show they're getting more value for their money? Get rid of the small and call it a medium, call the medium a large, and call the large a mega. So you order a small drink, and they say, "I'm sorry, this comes only in medium, large and mega." "I'll have a medium then." "Well, for 10 cents more you can get a large." "Okay give me a large then."

Here, I'm reading your list similarly. You have a fear of scum reading someone is my guess.
You're kind of right. I have a terrible reads rate on everybody, especially when I desperately want somebody to be Town. (Like how it's almost impossible for me to scumread Almost50, because he's are too chill to be Mafia.)

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (isolation #86) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:52 pm

Post by RH9 »

I know have experienced witnessing Galron as Mafia, first hand.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #87) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:56 am

Post by RH9 »

In post 1080, Galron wrote:You're saying I'm scum in this game, right? I just want to be clear because that sentence is a bit confusing.
To the contrary. I saw how you were opportunistic and more into mechanics as Mafia.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (isolation #88) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:58 am

Post by RH9 »

In post 1084, RH9 wrote:
In post 1080, Galron wrote:You're saying I'm scum in this game, right? I just want to be clear because that sentence is a bit confusing.
To the contrary. I saw how you were opportunistic and more into mechanics as Mafia.
Talking about that Mini Theme 2250 where you were Heart FYI.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #89) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by RH9 »

Has a replacement for Kyouko been found? It is hard to sort an inactive slot.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #90) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:46 pm

Post by RH9 »

Where did everybody go?

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (isolation #91) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:49 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 1090, RH9 wrote:Where did everybody go?
I miss talking to somebody who isn't Galron even though he feels like the only person who is ever around.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (isolation #92) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:50 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 1091, RH9 wrote:
I miss talking to somebody who isn't Galron even though he feels like the only person who is ever around.
Though, at least now I'm super confident that Galron is Town.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (isolation #93) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:52 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 1092, RH9 wrote:
In post 1091, RH9 wrote:
Though, at least now I'm super confident that Galron is Town.
Though, I ought to stop talking to myself.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (isolation #94) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:08 am

Post by RH9 »

I think that I'm getting good vibes from bloodhail. I think that I'll just trust that Galron is right. (Currently, I probably would put Galron as highest townread after playing with him in Mini Theme 2250.)
VOTE: Taly

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (isolation #95) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:10 am

Post by RH9 »

To be fair, I actually only trust Galron right now. I feel like knowing his scumgame in Mini Theme 2250 makes me more certain that he's Town this game.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #96) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:43 am

Post by RH9 »

In post 1162, numberQ wrote:Why does scum!A50 NK bloodhail?
IDK. Ask Egix. I was going to wait for Galron but I think that he can catch up.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #97) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:58 am

Post by RH9 »

In post 1164, numberQ wrote:I
was
asking Egix lol. He's the one voting A50 so idk why someone else would answer a question that presupposes A50 is scum. Unless they also think A50 is scum.
I thought that it was intended for everybody.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (isolation #98) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:05 am

Post by RH9 »

In post 1166, numberQ wrote:Who do you think we should lim today, RH9?
Egix or Almost50
I feel like one of the two is Mafia because I trust them the least.
I feel like Galron is probably Town based on meta.
I TR you based on vibes and what you have been doing.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (isolation #99) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 1182, Galron wrote:Is RH9 skilled enough to do this?
I will give you the benefit of doubt. :twisted:

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (isolation #100) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 1189, numberQ wrote:I hate quad posting, but I forgot to say I'm holding off on an actual vote until we hear from Egix at least one more time.
Wisest decision ever. Let's hear the defence and then the jury can make their decision.
See how much I learnt.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum