Micro 1033: XD [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:06 am

Post by Mystik Spiral »

i think Clem is either town or jester, he doesn’t seem like scum to me.
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:09 am

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 384, imaginality wrote:
In post 165, SirCakez wrote:I do [have another reason for scum reading Bingle] but it's secret for now
@Cakez if you're around: Probably good to share your other reason with us soon in case you end up today's lim.
imaginality could be tone deaf town. it’s just hard to tell since his reaction to me was so ridiculous.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:15 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

@Mystik, I am the type of person who pretty much never loses their cool.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:52 am

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 402, LicketyQuickety wrote:@Mystik, I am the type of person who pretty much never loses their cool.
your self meta means nothing to me here, since you completely ignored mine.
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:05 am

Post by Mystik Spiral »

if you’re the kind of player who values self meta, then you should be consistent about that. i still think you’re more likely scum here than not and was trying to look like jester yesterday but betrayed yourself with your reactions to both me and Bingle. I could definitely see imaginality being a pocket.

in a nutshell, your reaction to me last night didn’t look townie. i will re-ISO you to see if your jester hunting looks real or fake.

i’m not entirely opposed to Cakez but i’m not sure he can’t be town with what i think are bad reads. i think Cakez is still probably better than Clemency anyway.
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:09 am

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 393, LicketyQuickety wrote:Thought it over. I don't think there is a very good chance Clem is Jester.
see you don’t say anything about whether or not you think he’s more likely to be town or scum. all you care about is you thinking he’s not jester.
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:11 am

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 387, MegAzumarill wrote:This kind of close to Elim push always ends in scum favour
Just lim clem
i agree with exactly half of this, the first part. gtmh, i think Cakez probably believes Bingle is scum more likely than he’s actually scum here.
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:11 am

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 387, MegAzumarill wrote:This kind of close to Elim push always ends in scum favour
Just lim clem
i agree with exactly half of this, the first part. gtmh, i think Cakez probably believes Bingle is scum more likely than he’s actually scum here.
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:16 am

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 350, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 347, Wisdom wrote:I could see you being jester however, some of your posts feel like you want to enrage mystik and bingle on purpose
No, I read the rules so that is def not what I am doing. I even somewhat apologized to Mystic because I didn't want to give the impression I was trying to be a jerk. I was just trying to have some fun and that's all.
it’s blatantly obvious that’s exactly what you were doing. how is acting like an asshat to me your idea of fun?

and you did that AFTER i switched my vote to you, which makes me think fake jester.
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:20 am

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 345, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 243, Bingle wrote:
In post 224, Mystik Spiral wrote:
In post 63, Gamma Emerald wrote:Wisdom feels slightly town, that’s my first read
In post 71, Gamma Emerald wrote:His positions feel pretty nuanced rn
In post 73, Gamma Emerald wrote:What does it tell you if it’s real?
the entire ISO doesn’t feel scummy to me.
Really? I think it comes across as being very meh. The wisdom read came when people were starting to share reads and was pretty fencesitty. Thinking the reads were nuanced but not commenting on them or looking into if they were real (it took literally two clicks for me to see that imaginality wasn't posting in public areas of the site) does not fill me with a wholesome town impression. Asking about what I want to know about his own potential slip also doesn't seem town at any level and is very surface level posting from any alignment. Note: none of this is a reason to scumread Gamma, but I wouldn't townread it at all.
In post 226, Mystik Spiral wrote:casing lq, i’m currently leaning town on him and i disagree with Bingle that jester hunting is necessarily scum indicative because town also loses if they mistakenly lim jester.
It’s only scummy if they are not also looking for scum
and since i do think it’s very possible that imaginality could be jester here, i question the confidence in the votes there.

before gamma replaced out, my read on them was town or jester. i really didn’t see much in his ISO that was agenday and i don’t really get scum vibes from lq, so idk if the rationale behind votes on him. are based off of Gamma unlikely replacing out as jester and it’s just a safe vote?
Exactly my point: Look at .
In post 107, LicketyQuickety wrote:
The difficult part about this game is we can't just form a PoE of Town and be good because Jester can act like mock-Town. Not a good strategy for Jester, but I can see Jester act just enough like Town to make it look like they are trying to LAMIST but just lay it on thick.

Based on how the game is going so far, I think
we just Lim Scummy people. I have like 3 jester reads
at this point: Cakes, Image, Mystik.

I had Mystic and Wisdom as Jester reads but then ISO'd to make sure and I reevaluated.
We should lim scum. Also, let me tell you about all of my Jester reads.
TRs on Wisdom, Meg, and Bingle, but Bingle doesn't live to D4. Just a hunch really but I felt like they were trying to ObvTown too hard when the rest of the thread was just screwing around. This could just be a bad take though, IDK.

Wisdom's is not really fakable, so I'm willing to call this lack of TMI. I don't think this is the sort of thing Scum will fake. Could it just be not getting something? Yes, but generally Scum WANT to be informed on stuff so I think the lack of TMI read holds here. There are other reasons to TR Wisdom for but this stuck out to me for some reason. Again, might be a bad take, because I basically suck at this game.

I like from Meg. Blatantly saying they think their post is Townie seems cocky. IDK if Meg has the stones for that sort of thing as Mafia.

Bingle has had a number of analysis posts that I liked, but then again, it might just
actually
be LAMIST since he's going so hard at this game. But IDK. Just don't want to think about Limming them at this point.
These are my townreads, but also let me cast doubt on all of them so that it'll be easy to backtrack. Also, (and this came from the beginning of the post but fits better here):
In post 107, LicketyQuickety wrote:The difficult part about this game is we can't just form a PoE of Town and be good because Jester can act like mock-Town. Not a good strategy for Jester, but I can see Jester act just enough like Town to make it look like they are trying to LAMIST but just lay it on thick.
TOWNREADS AREN'T WORTH MUCH. HERE ARE MY TOWNREADS.
On the second ISO of Mystik, I can see them as Jester. They seem to have some takes just off-center enough to make it look like they are bad Town - enough that it looks like they are Scum. If you're Town, then just take it as me not wanting to Lim you.

That just leaves Clemency. So I guess I will go there since they have no content yet.

VOTE: Clemency
Oh, look. More Jester reads.

And, at the end of this, what does he do? Votes LHF. Not because Clemency is scum, but because he's not one of the townreads LQ is actively shading and thinks can't be trusted but because LQ has decided everyone else is either town or Jester. He's not scumhunting at all.
How about we flip Clem and then we can see who is not looking at things with biased eyes?

My Jester reads were reads I thought were possible to be Jester. Am I supposed to have more Mafia Reads than Jester reads for some reason? I'd like you to go back and look at a Scum game of mine (don't care which one) and try and see if I am this bad WITH READS as Mafia. Go ahead. Look for where I do a RL and tell me they are as wack as you are suggesting I am doing in this game. Like, pretty sure RL are quite easily fakable as Scum. So if you really think I am this bad as Mafia that I can't even formulate decent (manipulative) reads as Mafia, then you got me. But that's not gonna happen brodha, because it's one of the only things I'm good at as Mafia is throwing people off the scent of Scum as Mafia as Mafia. Take me up on this. Will take you 5 minutes. Else, I will just share my own examples. The choice is yours.
In post 245, Bingle wrote:I agree that LQ isn't likely Jester, not because of the GE replace, (although if I squint I can see the argument he'd be more excited to play if he'd rolled the namesake role I think GE wouldn't let something like that effect her and this is probably just a regular NAI replace) but because he comes across as trying to convince me not to scumread him genuinely.

I also think that imagine is not Jester, given that I'm getting buddying feels there. I'd probably be willing to vote him if LQ wasn't obvscumming so hard.
Where is this "LQ is playing the long game" post, because I'm not seeing it :?:
In post 325, Bingle wrote:
In post 320, Wisdom wrote:
In post 294, imaginality wrote:But seriously, Mystik is reaching obvjester territory.
Disagree, looks like town to me now
This is a solid read if it is who I think it is. I won’t be naming my guess as I have a personal policy against outing alts (even as a guess), but I’m pretty sure this is town spiral.

Sanity check my LQ case?
I really don't think Mystik is going to reply to this, because they are Jester.
see look at this post. why does LQ even reference me here? Bingle addressed this to Wisdom, not me.
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 140, LicketyQuickety wrote:Because your read is based on a misrep. Do you think Scum likes to misrep people? Because I don't.
possible tmi on imaginality?

i don’t think LQ/imaginality are svs here.
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:37 am

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 46, Gamma Emerald wrote:iirc jester doesn’t endgame in this but I think it’s good to get a refresh
I’ll probably read the setup myself but if anyone wants to spare me that but of effort I’d appreciate it!
In post 73, Gamma Emerald wrote:What does it tell you if it’s real?
this makes me think Gamma isn’t jester.
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:39 am

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 300, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 299, Mystik Spiral wrote:imaginality are you scum or just being intentionally dumb? no offense but i really can’t tell anymore but i think LQ avoiding my questions is seriously scummy, which is why i switched my vote.
I don't interact with Scum.
LQ calling me scum here after continually insisting i’m jester. lololol
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:42 am

Post by Mystik Spiral »

VOTE: LQ

i don’t think Cakez is scum here.

i think LQ is really obvious scum now.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:45 am

In post 412, Mystik Spiral wrote:
In post 300, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 299, Mystik Spiral wrote:imaginality are you scum or just being intentionally dumb? no offense but i really can’t tell anymore but i think LQ avoiding my questions is seriously scummy, which is why i switched my vote.
I don't interact with Scum.
LQ calling me scum here after continually insisting i’m jester. lololol
I was wondering if you were going to attack that. Scum is another than isn't Town.

Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:49 am

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 291, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 290, Mystik Spiral wrote:VOTE: LQ
I'd normally say this is a Scum claim, but we are in a Jester game after all.
again, not something you would expect a jester to say. after being off the charts scummy af, he calls my voting him as a “scumclaim” when i made it beyond obvious that i would vote him if he refused to answer my questions.
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:58 am

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 306, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 305, Mystik Spiral wrote:i asked you why am jester. i asked you why is imaginality town. i told you if you don’t make a decent effort in answering my questions i would vote you and you still won’t. you’re current reponse to to continue not to answer my very reasonable and valid questions and call me scum. why should i townread any of that?
For you, I don't like your adverbs. I thought I explained this?

For Image, it's just a vibe. I feel like they have been very thorough with you and you still push them for some reason *hint* probably because you are Scum.
In post 308, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 307, Mystik Spiral wrote:
In post 306, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 305, Mystik Spiral wrote:i asked you why am jester. i asked you why is imaginality town. i told you if you don’t make a decent effort in answering my questions i would vote you and you still won’t. you’re current reponse to to continue not to answer my very reasonable and valid questions and call me scum. why should i townread any of that?
For you, I don't like your adverbs. I thought I explained this?

For Image, it's just a vibe. I feel like they have been very thorough with you and you still push them for some reason *hint* probably because you are Scum.
i explained that i scumread him continue telling me why reaction was “disingenuous” when it’s obviously to anyone who is even remotely capable of correctly reading emotional reactions, that it wasn’t.

i switched my vote to you because you are throwing bs shade at me without making any effort whatsoever to attemp to case me. in case you’re being intentionally dense here: casing means, reading my ISO, pulling up my quotes and giving a specific read on them, which is what Bingle did when he cased you. had he instead done tonyou what you’re doing to me, i’d probably be voting him but his thought process and progression on your slot read townie to me and his case seemed valid. and if you are actually town, your extremely sketchy treatment of my slot, gives me no reason to think he’s wrong.
Sure. Go through your ISO and look at all the adverbs. That's my case on you.
again, another exemplary town post. he doesn’t provide any real reasons, so he probably just believes i really am jester. that’s what got me thinking last night, imaginality despite being inexplicably tone deaf, actually gave reasons for his bad read on me.
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 312, LicketyQuickety wrote:Sad, you are open Jestering at this point.

Spoiler:

Woe to our children if we should fall
Who would answer when they call?
Will we hear them before we die?
When we’re cut down, will they cry?
this could be a tmi read, since if he’s scum, he obviously knows i can only be town or jester.
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 302, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 301, Mystik Spiral wrote:
In post 298, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 296, Mystik Spiral wrote:
In post 292, imaginality wrote:
In post 282, Mystik Spiral wrote: oh and why is imaginality town?
In post 288, Mystik Spiral wrote: why are you not answering my imaginality question? i’m seriously considering switching my vote to you now. you’re ignoring my questions.
Wow, a whole 29 minutes of ignoring your question, clearly deserving a vote. I mean come on, not even Dominos promise to deliver that quickly.
he’s still not answering any of my questions. i think it’s scummy that LQ continues to shade me without referencing and/or analyzing any of my quotes. you’re take on me still sucks as well but at least you’re not blatantly avoiding my questions.
Everyone has so much to say
They talk, talk, talk their lives away
Don't even hesitate
Walking on down to the burial ground
It's a very old dance with a merry old sound
Looks like it's on today
cool, now you’re just open wolfing.
Yes, clearly, that is what it is. SMHMH.
another response that doesn’t look jestery to me.
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 296, Mystik Spiral wrote:
In post 292, imaginality wrote:
In post 282, Mystik Spiral wrote: oh and why is imaginality town?
In post 288, Mystik Spiral wrote: why are you not answering my imaginality question? i’m seriously considering switching my vote to you now. you’re ignoring my questions.
Wow, a whole 29 minutes of ignoring your question, clearly deserving a vote. I mean come on, not even Dominos promise to deliver that quickly.
he’s still not answering any of my questions. i think it’s scummy that LQ continues to shade me without referencing and/or analyzing any of my quotes. you’re take on me still sucks as well but at least you’re not blatantly avoiding my questions.
this is why i wasn’t feeling good about leaving my vote on imaginality.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by Wisdom »

You could be right but cakez is safer for now and we have a few hours left
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

Cakez has plurality I'm pretty sure
Imprefection is the spice of life.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by Wisdom »

4 hours 44 mins

Im about to sleep so see you on d2 i guess
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 340, Bingle wrote:
In post 335, LicketyQuickety wrote:they don't die before D4.
D4 is the day that we no longer have to worry about jesters. Explicitly, wisdoms play here mirrors his play the last time he was a jester exactly.

I do think he’s more town than scum, but that’s not at all what that post suggested and I wasn’t burying that lead at all. Claiming you didn’t get that is basically admitting you weren’t reading my posts critically.

Your iso contains literally nothing about clem actually being a scumread before I called you out for not scumhunting. The angle of “Well akshually I scumread him for a lack of content” came AFTER the callout. Beforehand, he was just the only player you didn’t call town or jester in the entire player list. You, in fact, said literally nothing about him.

You’re also trying to paint me as just assuming you’re not jester when I pretty clearly made the case to why you were playing a survivalistic game.

But yeah, your inability to quote a scumread precallout kinda speaks for itself, now don’t it?
so he suddenly switched it up to try and convince us all he rolled jester and now nobody wants to vote him. ingenious.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:17 pm

In post 421, MegAzumarill wrote:Cakez has plurality I'm pretty sure
No, I went back to Clem.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”