Micro 1033: XD [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by imaginality »

I was talking about today's votes not D1 so LQ's response misses the point anyhow.

@People scumreading LQ - who do you think he's paired with? I'm having a hard time seeing likely pairings. Bingle and Mystik don't seem likely, Wisdom seems too town, LQ seems to want Clem limmed.

I think there are more possible pairings when it comes to Meg.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by Wisdom »

If he had to be scum, probably with you tbh

But he prolly isn't
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:34 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 606, LicketyQuickety wrote:I hope you get Limmed after my Lim.
“Oh, woe is me. The person who I think is scum is voting me. I’m obviously going down in flames.”

Pull the other one, it’s got bells on.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 616, LicketyQuickety wrote:Lq’s read on Clem is quite ridged - as if he's stuck in 2011 or something.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 627, Bingle wrote:
“Oh, woe is me. The person who I think is scum is voting me. I’m obviously going down in flames.”

It will expose you as the Scum you are, obviously.

Ever get a chance to look at how I formulate reads as Scum? This is the 4th? 5th time I am asking?
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 602, LicketyQuickety wrote:How have I been a survivalist?
In post 137, LicketyQuickety wrote:@Bingle, I'll be listening to this until you unvote me, thanks.

In post 200, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 195, Bingle wrote:
In post 174, Mystik Spiral wrote:why? in this kind of setup, policy quickhammering is what could make us lose.
If a player is L-1 and not voting themselves, we've already lost if they're the jester. If they're town, they're likely to selfhammer to prevent losing to the jester. The only people who have no motivation to selfhammer are, in fact, mafia. So either I cut down time to what will already happen (a selfhammer) or I get to hammer mafia. It's like literally the only setup where quickhammering doesn't have drawbacks.

Also, Meg is correct that we obviously shouldn't qh someone who is already on their own wagon, but I don't see it as likely that someone will already be on their own wagon.
I'm not going to self hammer and I'm not Scum.
In post 250, LicketyQuickety wrote:I'm just going to say that reading me is piss easy if you have any meta on me at all. I absolutely suck as Scum and eat Limms left and right when I am bad because I suck at lying.

Am I weird as Town? Yes, because I have a mental illness. But I'm even weirder as Scum. Fact check me on that.
In post 270, LicketyQuickety wrote:Sorta feeling like Image is Town and Mystik is just Jester.
Id keep going but it’s his entire iso.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 629, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 627, Bingle wrote:

It will expose you as the Scum you are, obviously.

Ever get a chance to look at how I formulate reads as Scum? This is the 4th? 5th time I am asking?
Dude I’m not going to meta dive you. I’m never going to meta dive you. You described your scumplay as EXACTLY HOW YOU ARE PLAYING THIS GAME: SCUMMY AS FUCK.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 568, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 564, Bingle wrote:It's very believable that LQ has a nuanced read on me but doesn't even know this happened, despite literally responding to it.
You said blatantly that you would not hammer Meg if they were your partner while also saying Scum would have reason to bus in this setup. But go ahead and act like you never said that.
Quote this. You’re literally making shit up.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by Bingle »

@mod: Can we get a prod on Clem?

sure
Last edited by Kerset on Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:18 pm

In post 630, Bingle wrote:Id keep going but it’s his entire iso.
Only 200 is anywhere in the ballpark of me being "survivalist". And like it's somehow Scummy of me to not self-hammer? Wut?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:20 pm

In post 632, Bingle wrote:
In post 568, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 564, Bingle wrote:It's very believable that LQ has a nuanced read on me but doesn't even know this happened, despite literally responding to it.
You said blatantly that you would not hammer Meg if they were your partner while also saying Scum would have reason to bus in this setup. But go ahead and act like you never said that.
Quote this. You’re literally making shit up.
Keep telling yourself that. I already quoted where you said you wouldn't vote Meg if you were partnered with them. Yet somehow you still maintain your stupid strategy of hammering anything that doesn't self hammer. Are you just eager to Lim people or what?

I've only ever self hammered as Scum and that's not going anywhere broski.

imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by imaginality »

In post 534, Bingle wrote:
In post 531, Wisdom wrote:LQ do me a favor and E-1 Meg
Im curious if Bingle breaks his policy for her
I wouldn't
especially if we were buddies, and I'm pretty sure you know that.
I think LQ may have misread this post as Bingle saying he wouldn't
vote for
Meg instead of what Bingle is actually saying, that he wouldn't
break his quickhammer policy
for Meg?
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 569, Wisdom wrote:But i dont think town bingle still scumreads lq here
Show me a single thing LQ has done that is town.

Is it the dismissal of MS as a jester for exactly as long as it was scumreading him?

Is it the OMGUS retraction of a townread on me as soon as I started pushing him?

Is it the assertions that "It's okay, I'm scummy as town and even more scummy as scum. Just go do a bunch of busywork reading second hand games and it'll be obvious!"

Is it the dismissal of everyone who was even posting as town or Jester in order to push the single person least likely to be able to put up a defense?

Is it the making shit up about what I've said or done?

Is it the blatant gaslighting about things that didn't actually happen in the thread?

Cause I've kinda run out of things he's done this game and haven't seen a single fucking towntell in the list.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 636, imaginality wrote:I think LQ may have misread this post as Bingle saying he wouldn't vote for Meg instead of what Bingle is actually saying, that he wouldn't break his quickhammer policy for Meg?
You mean he's faking not being aware of the policy of qh-ing anyone who hits E-1? Cause I already called out how utterly bullshit that explanation is and he ignored it.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 635, LicketyQuickety wrote:Keep telling yourself that. I already quoted where you said you wouldn't vote Meg if you were partnered with them. Yet somehow you still maintain your stupid strategy of hammering anything that doesn't self hammer. Are you just eager to Lim people or what?
imagine: look at these two sentences sequentially and realize you're telling me that LQ is referencing that post in both of them.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by imaginality »

To be clear, I'm not defending LQ overall here. I just don't want today to go down the rabbithole of an argument based on an underlying confusion in the same way that Mystik vs me was yesterday.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:42 pm

In post 637, Bingle wrote:
In post 569, Wisdom wrote:But i dont think town bingle still scumreads lq here
Show me a single thing LQ has done that is town.

Is it the dismissal of MS as a jester for exactly as long as it was scumreading him?
My reaction to Mystik is incredibly Townie if you consider why I was Jester reading them. But you don't want to look at the context of any of my reads for some reason.
Is it the OMGUS retraction of a townread on me as soon as I started pushing him?
Yeah, cuz your read on me conveniently dismisses all the Townie things I have done in this game.
Is it the assertions that "It's okay, I'm scummy as town and even more scummy as scum. Just go do a bunch of busywork reading second hand games and it'll be obvious!"
Blatant misrep. In any case, if you're not willing to fact-check me on this, you don't really have a valid read here and I can dismiss this as biased colored glasses. I didn't even say I was Scummy as Town, I said I was weird as Town but weirder as Scum, which admittedly, I just looked through a game I replaced into a game as Scum and went from my pred being the main suspect to turning the slot completely around and winning in F3, but that's neither here nor there. I just said that because I rarely have a Scum game I'm not Limmed in. But the thing you are not seeing is that no one else at this point is Mafia reading me. So you mean to tell me you're the only Town in this game who can read me properly when you won't even fact check me on my meta? Hilarious.
Is it the dismissal of everyone who was even posting as town or Jester in order to push the single person least likely to be able to put up a defense?
If you are referring to Clem, my reasons for Mafia reading them never went away. Who's a better push for me FYPOV? I would be down for voting Meg, but it's too early in the day. Clem is totally free to post anytime they wish. No one is preventing them from posting. And until I see a reason not to Mafia read them, I will continue to do so.
Again, your own words fight against you here. You said you wouldn't vote Meg if you were partnered with them here. So somehow the strat of hammering anything that doesn't self hammer makes you Town? When you said yourself you would stick to the strategy in this game AND the NEXT game? Like you probably have done previously? Yeah, that's NOT a reason to TR you bucko.
Is it the blatant gaslighting about things that didn't actually happen in the thread?
I actually misread a lot of things because I have ADHD so badly and am better at just stating things in real-time and going back and rereading. I haven't reread much yet this game except once I reread the thread and gave my takes on things that had already been said. But I prefer interacting in real time since I just don't do well when catching up usually.
Cause I've kinda run out of things he's done this game and haven't seen a single fucking towntell in the list.
That's because you are living with blinders on considering other people have been able to find me as Town just fine.

imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by imaginality »

In post 639, Bingle wrote:
In post 635, LicketyQuickety wrote:Keep telling yourself that. I already quoted where you said you wouldn't vote Meg if you were partnered with them. Yet somehow you still maintain your stupid strategy of hammering anything that doesn't self hammer. Are you just eager to Lim people or what?
imagine: look at these two sentences sequentially and realize you're telling me that LQ is referencing that post in both of them.
In post 543, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 539, Bingle wrote:I'm saying that theoretical scum me would hammer Meg regardless of whether Meg was my partner or not.
You said the opposite just before that though.
In post 547, Bingle wrote:
In post 543, LicketyQuickety wrote:You said the opposite just before that though.
I said I would follow my policy [of quickhammering anyone at E1] especially if Meg and I were S/S. But keep pretending to read my posts, it makes the scumclaims so much harder to see. /s
In post 548, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 534, Bingle wrote:I wouldn't especially if we were buddies, and I'm pretty sure you know that.
Wut?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:49 pm

Now Bingle is going to say they would only use this strategy as Town. Yeah, right, who is going to believe that when you said you were sticking by it regardless in your NEXT GAME like this?

Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 641, LicketyQuickety wrote:
My reaction to Mystik is incredibly Townie if you consider why I was Jester reading them. But you don't want to look at the context of any of my reads for some reason.
No, it isn't.
Yeah, cuz your read on me conveniently dismisses all the Townie things I have done in this game.
It's notoriously easy to dismiss things that don't exist.

[qupte]
Blatant misrep. In any case, if you're not willing to fact-check me on this, you don't really have a valid read here and I can dismiss this as biased colored glasses. I didn't even say I was Scummy as Town, I said I was weird as Town but weirder as Scum, which admittedly, I just looked through a game I replaced into a game as Scum and went from my pred being the main suspect to turning the slot completely around and winning in F3, but that's neither here nor there. I just said that because I rarely have a Scum game I'm not Limmed in. But the thing you are not seeing is that no one else at this point is Mafia reading me. So you mean to tell me you're the only Town in this game who can read me properly when you won't even fact check me on my meta? Hilarious.[/quote]

Your self meta is garbage. Just like all self meta is garbage. If you can say "I would never be doing this as scum" and be correct then you're actively cheating. If you're not correct than it's useless noise. But your argument here is "You're wrong to scumread me because I'm always scumread as scum, therefore you're scum."
If you are referring to Clem, my reasons for Mafia reading them never went away. Who's a better push for me FYPOV? I would be down for voting Meg, but it's too early in the day. Clem is totally free to post anytime they wish. No one is preventing them from posting. And until I see a reason not to Mafia read them, I will continue to do so.
Are you fucking kidding me with this?
Again, your own words fight against you here.
You said you wouldn't vote Meg if you were partnered with them here
. So somehow the strat of hammering anything that doesn't self hammer makes you Town? When you said yourself you would stick to the strategy in this game AND the NEXT game? Like you probably have done previously? Yeah, that's NOT a reason to TR you bucko.
Literally the opposite of what I said. Literally the opposite of what I clarified. Literally the opposite of what imagine clarified. Literally the opposite of the meaning you yourself are demonstrating knowledge of. Like, I can't see a world where this isn't a play designed to convince people you're a Jester, but that ship has sailed. No way a jester is flailing this hard under any amount of pressure.
I actually misread a lot of things because I have ADHD so badly and am better at just stating things in real-time and going back and rereading. I haven't reread much yet this game except once I reread the thread and gave my takes on things that had already been said. But I prefer interacting in real time since I just don't do well when catching up usually.
"It's cool that I'm consistently ignoring everything you say, I'm probably just misreading every single post you make."
That's because you are living with blinders on considering other people have been able to find me as Town just fine.
[/quote]

It's almost like the entire post you're responding to is asking what said people (read: Wisdom, and only Wisdom) are townreading.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:57 pm

In post 630, Bingle wrote:
In post 602, LicketyQuickety wrote:How have I been a survivalist?
In post 137, LicketyQuickety wrote:@Bingle, I'll be listening to this until you unvote me, thanks.

Clearly, this is tongue in cheek. Somehow you are blind to understanding anything I say though.
In post 200, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 195, Bingle wrote:
In post 174, Mystik Spiral wrote:why? in this kind of setup, policy quickhammering is what could make us lose.
If a player is L-1 and not voting themselves, we've already lost if they're the jester. If they're town, they're likely to selfhammer to prevent losing to the jester. The only people who have no motivation to selfhammer are, in fact, mafia. So either I cut down time to what will already happen (a selfhammer) or I get to hammer mafia. It's like literally the only setup where quickhammering doesn't have drawbacks.

Also, Meg is correct that we obviously shouldn't qh someone who is already on their own wagon, but I don't see it as likely that someone will already be on their own wagon.
I'm not going to self hammer and I'm not Scum.
Because I have a perfect record of not self-hammering as Town, and I don't plan on breaking that at this point. Even when I've been unfairly Limmed (which you are trying to do) I've maintained not self-hammering as Town.
In post 250, LicketyQuickety wrote:I'm just going to say that reading me is piss easy if you have any meta on me at all. I absolutely suck as Scum and eat Limms left and right when I am bad because I suck at lying.

Am I weird as Town? Yes, because I have a mental illness. But I'm even weirder as Scum. Fact check me on that.
Yeah, this is true though. I would never lie about this for a Mafia game, holy crap. And you refuse to fact-check me.
In post 270, LicketyQuickety wrote:Sorta feeling like Image is Town and Mystik is just Jester.
Not seeing how this is survivalist but you do you.
Id keep going but it’s his entire iso.
No, these are the only examples you could dream up.

Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 642, imaginality wrote:
In post 639, Bingle wrote:
In post 543, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 539, Bingle wrote:I'm saying that theoretical scum me would hammer Meg regardless of whether Meg was my partner or not.
You said the opposite just before that though.
In post 547, Bingle wrote:
In post 543, LicketyQuickety wrote:You said the opposite just before that though.
I said I would follow my policy [of quickhammering anyone at E1] especially if Meg and I were S/S. But keep pretending to read my posts, it makes the scumclaims so much harder to see. /s
In post 548, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 534, Bingle wrote:I wouldn't especially if we were buddies, and I'm pretty sure you know that.
Wut?
You're kinda arguing my point for me.

I considered that maybe he misread, and clarified, and he blatantly ignored the clarification.

Don't hint that you might be considering he's scum though, he'll decide you're scum.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:09 pm

In post 644, Bingle wrote:
No, it isn't.
Yes, it is. Other people can see it, why can't you?
It's notoriously easy to dismiss things that don't exist.[/quote]

It's notoriously easy to get caught in a tunnel as well, which you are clearly doing at this point.
Blatant misrep. In any case, if you're not willing to fact-check me on this, you don't really have a valid read here and I can dismiss this as biased colored glasses. I didn't even say I was Scummy as Town, I said I was weird as Town but weirder as Scum, which admittedly, I just looked through a game I replaced into a game as Scum and went from my pred being the main suspect to turning the slot completely around and winning in F3, but that's neither here nor there. I just said that because I rarely have a Scum game I'm not Limmed in. But the thing you are not seeing is that no one else at this point is Mafia reading me. So you mean to tell me you're the only Town in this game who can read me properly when you won't even fact check me on my meta? Hilarious.
Your self meta is garbage. Just like all self meta is garbage. If you can say "I would never be doing this as scum" and be correct then you're actively cheating. If you're not correct than it's useless noise. But your argument here is "You're wrong to scumread me because I'm always scumread as scum, therefore you're scum."
I guess semantics is the best you got at this point. And that's not my argument. My argument is that other people are not seeing me as Scum and you are the ONLY ONE who is Scum reading me for these things. Wisdom said I should be held off until D4. Image seems to think I'm not a good Lim either. And Mystik has changed their mind on me because of my Townie reaction to their pressure on me, which you deny, but the person who was actively pressuring me has changed their mind. So what does that tell you exactly?
Yes, totally joking. What are you going to say next? "Oh, Clem is Townie. No reason to suspect Clem at all." :roll:
. So somehow the strat of hammering anything that doesn't self hammer makes you Town? When you said yourself you would stick to the strategy in this game AND the NEXT game? Like you probably have done previously? Yeah, that's NOT a reason to TR you bucko.
Literally the opposite of what I said. Literally the opposite of what I clarified. Literally the opposite of what imagine clarified. Literally the opposite of the meaning you yourself are demonstrating knowledge of. Like, I can't see a world where this isn't a play designed to convince people you're a Jester, but that ship has sailed. No way a jester is flailing this hard under any amount of pressure.
I wouldn't clearly mean what it says. Unless you actually said you WOULD lime them, but then I don't know why that conversation even happened in the first place.

I've been playing as Pro-Town all game. What are you even smoking? IDRC if you SR me here. My Lim will just show you are Mafia at this point.
"It's cool that I'm consistently ignoring everything you say, I'm probably just misreading every single post you make."
Just giving you facts you don't know how to handle, apparently.
It's almost like the entire post you're responding to is asking what said people (read: Wisdom, and only Wisdom) are townreading.[/quote][/Quote]

I'm pretty sure other people are NOT SRing me because you're the only one voting me cheif.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:10 pm

In post 647, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 644, Bingle wrote:
No, it isn't.
Yes, it is. Other people can see it, why can't you?
It's notoriously easy to dismiss things that don't exist.
It's notoriously easy to get caught in a tunnel as well, which you are clearly doing at this point.
I guess semantics is the best you got at this point. And that's not my argument. My argument is that other people are not seeing me as Scum and you are the ONLY ONE who is Scum reading me for these things. Wisdom said I should be held off until D4. Image seems to think I'm not a good Lim either. And Mystik has changed their mind on me because of my Townie reaction to their pressure on me, which you deny, but the person who was actively pressuring me has changed their mind. So what does that tell you exactly?
Yes, totally joking. What are you going to say next? "Oh, Clem is Townie. No reason to suspect Clem at all." :roll:
I wouldn't clearly mean what it says. Unless you actually said you WOULD lime them, but then I don't know why that conversation even happened in the first place.

I've been playing as Pro-Town all game. What are you even smoking? IDRC if you SR me here. My Lim will just show you are Mafia at this point.
Just giving you facts you don't know how to handle, apparently.
It's almost like the entire post you're responding to is asking what said people (read: Wisdom, and only Wisdom) are townreading.
I'm pretty sure other people are NOT SRing me because you're the only one voting me cheif.
Learn how to Quote Cheif.

EBWOP

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:18 pm

FWIW, Bingle's play here seems like a carbon copy of what Thor tried to do to Lim me in this Newbie game. It didn't work there and it isn't working here.

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=67206

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”