Friends, Enemies and That Other Person (13/21)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

ego

I’m going to be V/LA for one week in November but not yet sure which, so depending on when it starts - I can’t sign up solo.
Last edited by Nancy Drew 39 on Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

/in hydra with Taly tbd
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 22, Blade Dancer wrote:If I don't see significant sign ups in a week, I am going to pull this and try again later. Maybe it’s the timing. At least I hope it is.
I think it might possibly be? I definitely don’t think it’s the setup. I know I will be V/LA for a week, so even with a hydra partner I’d rather not be afk for that long if possible.

I hope more people sign up. <3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #25 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 24, Wisdom wrote:Have you tried inviting people?

Sadly many do not see the large theme signup threads until it's too late
+1
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #39 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 36, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 32, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:If somebody wants to hydra, I might join up.

I won't be super active in thread, though. I'll be playing more support.
I will be hydraing with Alyssa and we will be so passive it will be like we aren't there.
If you two are town, you will probably solve this game but if you’re scum, town is doomed.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #43 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 42, Blade Dancer wrote:I'm pulling this from queue. There's not enough interest. I may try again at the new year.
:(

You need to advertise like in MS discord and invite people, don’t pull it yet but if you do, Taly and I are still /in, so please include us.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #47 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

still /in
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #65 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 62, GoldfishFromTheMoon wrote:I really want this game to happen so bumping the thread.

+1
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #67 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 66, Taly wrote:I'm conflicted.
I don't have time for this game, let alone the mental fortitude.
I'd love to join a Titus game.
Nancy and I could become hydra.
But honestly I'm now functionally a hydra... being plural and all...

Toucan don't know what to do.

Toucan twerks to the beat of everybody's tears, including its own.
<3

Let me know what you decide. I of course would still love to hydra with you, unfortunately I can only hydra with one of you or Flea. I signed up with you first but then you changed your mind. I also don’t want to drive Flea crazy if you’re not sure you’re up for it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #71 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:55 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 68, Taly wrote:If you already have a set plan with Flea, go for it, I don't want to intrude. :) I'm still unsure if I'd decide to join and if so, it is entirely off a whim and I cannot tell how attentive to the game I would be (I'd still be engaged, but not hyperposting!Taly).

Plus, I don't know how I'd function as a hydra with another right now, so it would be nice to do a game solo, especially when I'm on my own time table.
It was initially set with you and would still very much love to hydra with you at some point but if you feel that it isn’t the right game for you to do this, then I guess that makes sense. So if you do feel differently about that, please let me know because as afaik, this game is currently not even in signups rn.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #73 (isolation #10) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 72, Taly wrote:
In post 71, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 68, Taly wrote:If you already have a set plan with Flea, go for it, I don't want to intrude. :) I'm still unsure if I'd decide to join and if so, it is entirely off a whim and I cannot tell how attentive to the game I would be (I'd still be engaged, but not hyperposting!Taly).

Plus, I don't know how I'd function as a hydra with another right now, so it would be nice to do a game solo, especially when I'm on my own time table.
It was initially set with you and would still very much love to hydra with you at some point but if you feel that it isn’t the right game for you to do this, then I guess that makes sense. So if you do feel differently about that, please let me know because as afaik, this game is currently not even in signups rn.
I'd love to hydra still. :)

I'll know in the next few weeks if I can hydra in a large theme provided this or another one enters signups.
<3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Signups”