Micro 1034 | Meet me on the Astral Plane | Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 292, pirate mollie wrote:Which one, W&J or Holden?

Or both?
IV actually
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by Wright and Justice »

They thought i was scum off of a misinterpretation. I am currently tipsy but after work tomororow I'll paraphrase the hood up till mollie decided to lolclaim it.

the remaining stuff I'm not willing to share at this time but it is mostly me berating mollie for having a bad read on me lol
"A dark time is coming for our legal system...
Our work lies ahead of us... and I, for one, am looking forward to it."
Hydra members: Gamma Emerald (he/him/she/her) + DkKoba (they/them)
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:21 pm

In post 163, Wright and Justice wrote:posts in order:
*pregame*
My main egos the thread
Gamma egos the thread
I post a blank post to.test sig being enabled (it was pregame)
I ask mollie to explain what they think of the playerlist and how they plan their approach to them as a way to get solving started .
Mollies first post is a joke about policying gamma(a refernce to a recent game apparently)
Then they quote our question to them and ask which head was taking to them->then ask us how we're doing while describing something about their day and make a comment about how the game is a useful distraction

I'll do more later but thats when i started having pings on mollie
here's a paraphrasing of the first few posts of the hood - like till post 8?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:21 pm

In post 293, Wright and Justice wrote:Oh shit we have 2 people who use fae/faer then on site then haha

rip my meta read then because cool cookie is super easy to read :(
The Enby Army Grows, mwahahaha.
Nah faer not me ^_^

pedit: You being you then :P
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:23 pm

In post 291, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 287, Wright and Justice wrote:flea, are you not the main of cool cookie?
I don't have an active alt currently. Healths been too crappy for me to play
oh so Mama Ru isn't you either O_O

-Justice
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 295, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 290, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 282, Wright and Justice wrote:Flea entrance had poor logic basis but it's town thought process for flea - > flea if you're reading this, don't trap yourself into thinking mollie vs I has to be TvS. That's not how it works. People make shit conclusions often as town. This is likely one of them.
I'm aware, I'm watching for a reason. If I get caught in this, then I get caught in my usual pit of treating a biased read as gospel.

I know you're firey, and it's that I'm watching at the moment. I haven't played with you as scum to memory so at this point it's down to hopeful pattern recognition.
My recent scumgames have been super passive and trying to be under the radar for the most part.

Honestly I keep going back and forth on mollie in my head like thinking are they town hardtunneled on me with shit logic or just scum hardfocusing me so they can get me mislimmed while avoiding spewing anyone else. (because I have tried to get them to talk about literally any other slot and its been with limited success) but its more of an 80%-20% town-scum in my head atm.

I think scum are mostly hiding in inactives is my vibe atm and I'm just waiting till it gets obvious those people are just dodging game by wearing them out via endurance for the most part as its hard to case POE rather than case who has talked xD
I am still waiting for you to dispute my "shit logic". If you cannot dispute it then I am assuming that it is sound enough for you to deride rather than dispute because

scum role >>>scum motivation>>>scum role pm

Every single one of your posts comes from a scum POV.

And if YOU can't read me, Gamma sure as fuck can and knows I am town.

Where did Gamma go btw
whew!
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:24 pm

In post 297, Wright and Justice wrote:btw a koba who has more than double the posts of the next highest poster is always town, i have never doubled my post count against townies when scum - I have been the top poster yes, but it was always neck and neck with other townies.
I don't volume clear people, you know that. Self meta always intrigues me though

pedit: Nope, I have 1 alt, MHTP, and 3 hydra accounts with Mom and Noraa
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:26 pm

In post 281, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 276, Wright and Justice wrote:I outted an FN read and they interpreted me as only fishing for FN(in the same post I outted a couple reads on Alice + Flea)

It's a misrepresentation and I won't elaborate one it because its blatantly antitown to share my PR reads when they are actually good.
So....

this is the second time that Dkoba is answering a question aimed at me with the intent of discrediting me, before I had a chance to respond.

This is what I mean by trying to control the narrative in lieu of scumhunting.
I mean, is Koba's description wrong? Koba outed who they thought might be FN, and didn't push the discussion past that point. And from personal experience, koba is notable as being able to pick up on certain PR tells

-Justice
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 272, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 265, T3 wrote:
In post 257, T3 wrote:atp i think i'm going to ignore the mollie wj conflict because i think they are t/t
I think it's a personality/playstyle clash paired with the fact that they are in a hood.
How is the first part TvT indicative though? What about the clash screams town vs town instead of one of them being scum and catching the other off guard?
In post 267, innocentvillager wrote:in 161 i explained why i was voting koba which is essentially what they were asking. i found those things weird but not necessarily scummy and i wanted to make that clear in 162. i wasn't really voting for the sake of applying pressure

i can understand you disliking my wishiwashiness, but that's just me as a player as both alignments.
im not very confident on a lot of things especially early on which is in stark contrast to a player like koba.

ive played with gamma but not really with koba.
It's more that you are being wishy-washy AND setting up ways to get out of stuff. That's why it rubs me wrong.

Could you elaborate about your feelings about T3?
I may have used the wrong phrasing. Idon't necessarily think they are both town, just that the points made in the conflict are not AI.
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:26 pm

most of mollie's fos stems from misreading my question and misinterpreting it, thinking I was scummy for pushing them for avoiding the question when prompted to answer it properly, and then it just devolved from there.

mollie has kept a lot of their thought process to themselves and have only a strong read in the direction of defending IV from what I assume is a preflip of my slot being scum and thus thinking because I was pushing IV that makes IV town.

also of note:

IV started the game claiming they are in a hood with Andres(why I pushed IV at first btw), IV claims they dont scumread IV, I push harder because of it. Andres says essentially "no comment" on the hood and refuses to elaborate on the claim from IV, and I drop the push.

mollie lolclaims our hood and its basically been a revolving conversation around us.

if you want to perhaps find a nice early townread I think ISOing Holden is a good start. Also let me know what you think of Facebones' entrance, as I believe we were in the mini normal where we were all 3 town.
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:28 pm

In post 309, Wright and Justice wrote:most of mollie's fos stems from misreading my question and misinterpreting it, thinking I was scummy for pushing them for avoiding the question when prompted to answer it properly, and then it just devolved from there.

mollie has kept a lot of their thought process to themselves and have only a strong read in the direction of defending IV from what I assume is a preflip of my slot being scum and thus thinking because I was pushing IV that makes IV town.

also of note:

IV started the game claiming they are in a hood with Andres(why I pushed IV at first btw), IV claims they dont scumread IV, I push harder because of it. Andres says essentially "no comment" on the hood and refuses to elaborate on the claim from IV, and I drop the push.

mollie lolclaims our hood and its basically been a revolving conversation around us.

if you want to perhaps find a nice early townread I think ISOing Holden is a good start. Also let me know what you think of Facebones' entrance, as I believe we were in the mini normal where we were all 3 town.
for Flea btw ^
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:28 pm

In post 306, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 297, Wright and Justice wrote:btw a koba who has more than double the posts of the next highest poster is always town, i have never doubled my post count against townies when scum - I have been the top poster yes, but it was always neck and neck with other townies.
I don't volume clear people, you know that. Self meta always intrigues me though

pedit: Nope, I have 1 alt, MHTP, and 3 hydra accounts with Mom and Noraa
honestly I would probably be the dominant head currently if we were scum, which you probably know already
thinking about it my strong part as scum is my early game and my strong part as town is my late game, which is a tricky mix

-Justice
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 302, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 163, Wright and Justice wrote:posts in order:
*pregame*
My main egos the thread
Gamma egos the thread
I post a blank post to.test sig being enabled (it was pregame)
I ask mollie to explain what they think of the playerlist and how they plan their approach to them as a way to get solving started .
Mollies first post is a joke about policying gamma(a refernce to a recent game apparently)
Then they quote our question to them and ask which head was taking to them->then ask us how we're doing while describing something about their day and make a comment about how the game is a useful distraction

I'll do more later but thats when i started having pings on mollie
here's a paraphrasing of the first few posts of the hood - like till post 8?
This was Thanksgiving Day, when I was at my sickest, and I only made 3 posts, 1 of them explaining that I was sick and that our water heater was out and that I was hoping to distract myself by shooting the shit with you.

And from that I pinged? lol

Is this your logic and meta that you are referring to?
whew!
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:29 pm

In post 308, T3 wrote:
In post 272, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 265, T3 wrote:
In post 257, T3 wrote:atp i think i'm going to ignore the mollie wj conflict because i think they are t/t
I think it's a personality/playstyle clash paired with the fact that they are in a hood.
How is the first part TvT indicative though? What about the clash screams town vs town instead of one of them being scum and catching the other off guard?
In post 267, innocentvillager wrote:in 161 i explained why i was voting koba which is essentially what they were asking. i found those things weird but not necessarily scummy and i wanted to make that clear in 162. i wasn't really voting for the sake of applying pressure

i can understand you disliking my wishiwashiness, but that's just me as a player as both alignments.
im not very confident on a lot of things especially early on which is in stark contrast to a player like koba.

ive played with gamma but not really with koba.
It's more that you are being wishy-washy AND setting up ways to get out of stuff. That's why it rubs me wrong.

Could you elaborate about your feelings about T3?
I may have used the wrong phrasing. Idon't necessarily think they are both town, just that the points made in the conflict are not AI.
hey mollie is this my scumpartner?
T3 has a good grasp of what is AI for me and has several more games with me, with us both as town, as TvS both ways, and as us both being scum, so we have seen all perspectives from eachother.

So sup?
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

Koba let me level with ya cause four shots of whiskey makes me want to KASLAM everyone.

I admire your bash stance but it's hard to follow and take you seriously when you constantly rattling off about how someone is discrediting you and ahit. It bloats your posts and adds more fuel to the flame for any would be scum read if your town. I ~think~ me and you even had something similar to you and mollie in brass harald but I can't fucking remember.
I just remember us fighting for a good while Over the tonal beats and stuff though my weak ass bitch ass is a sucker for good town atmosphere and I think I gave up.

Humble up my friend. You don't need harshness to be the leader.

At least can we both agree and actually stick with the no shit talking in the thread cause? If one of ya makes a bad red on another, let someone KASLAMM them and get us more info.

Anyways town atmosphere. We need that fucking shit. We can keep entertaining the shitshw, but we are sorely lacking in content outside of it. It's why for example Wright is prodding in the afks.

Anyfuckingways: I'm wifoming between the two being TvT or TvS due to how the thread was lax during that time. If it's TvS, the partner should of been pushing pressing off but no one did? So either it's TvS with second partner afk or it's TvT since scum is fine with the shit show.

Idk. I want to smoke

(This isn't meant to be mean or condensansing. I'm just noticing I feel irrated already and that's a bad sign)
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:31 pm

mollie you keep trying to circle back to talking about our slot - why wont you talk about anyone else?
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:31 pm

In post 305, pirate mollie wrote:And if YOU can't read me, Gamma sure as fuck can and knows I am town.

Where did Gamma go btw
firstly, piss off with the implied shade in the second quoted line. Second, if you're town you're doing a hell of a job of displaying that when you've spread misinformation about me extremely thick

-Justice
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

I need more substances
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 301, Wright and Justice wrote:They thought i was scum off of a misinterpretation. I am currently tipsy but after work tomororow I'll paraphrase the hood up till mollie decided to lolclaim it.

the remaining stuff I'm not willing to share at this time but it is mostly me berating mollie for having a bad read on me lol
I didn't misinterpret anything.
whew!
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:33 pm

In post 314, HoldenGolden wrote:Koba let me level with ya cause four shots of whiskey makes me want to KASLAM everyone.

I admire your bash stance but it's hard to follow and take you seriously when you constantly rattling off about how someone is discrediting you and ahit. It bloats your posts and adds more fuel to the flame for any would be scum read if your town. I ~think~ me and you even had something similar to you and mollie in brass harald but I can't fucking remember.
I just remember us fighting for a good while Over the tonal beats and stuff though my weak ass bitch ass is a sucker for good town atmosphere and I think I gave up.

Humble up my friend. You don't need harshness to be the leader.

At least can we both agree and actually stick with the no shit talking in the thread cause? If one of ya makes a bad red on another, let someone KASLAMM them and get us more info.

Anyways town atmosphere. We need that fucking shit. We can keep entertaining the shitshw, but we are sorely lacking in content outside of it. It's why for example Wright is prodding in the afks.

Anyfuckingways: I'm wifoming between the two being TvT or TvS due to how the thread was lax during that time. If it's TvS, the partner should of been pushing pressing off but no one did? So either it's TvS with second partner afk or it's TvT since scum is fine with the shit show.

Idk. I want to smoke

(This isn't meant to be mean or condensansing. I'm just noticing I feel irrated already and that's a bad sign)
bless you holden i love you

im also like 4 shots in but im not a lightweight hahaha

alright deal I will stop interacting with mollie - I'm already only responding to mollie within my PT for the most part.

Let's get mollie to actually talk about other slots eh?
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:35 pm

so mollie - you think Im confirmed scum? Who do you think are viable partners for me?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 279, Wright and Justice wrote:Anyways ->

ATP I want hard pressure on Alice because based on POE from people who have spoken having towntold to some capacity, Alice is caught floundering in PoE and also avoiding playing in this game.

If IV is scum they will help spew their team atp and i'm willing to let them live as they have lots of trouble with endurance - but their more recent postings have shown a higher thought process than I remember reading from their scumgames and thus I doubt that will be necessary.
I've played with town Alice a few times before. I don't think this behavior is AI.
There's also that elitelling at the start of the game isn't necessarily scum indicative. I enjoy playing scum much more than I enjoy playing town, I'll usually prefer the games I'm scum in.
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:37 pm

Can you cite this from completed games T3?
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:38 pm

In post 292, pirate mollie wrote:Which one, W&J or Holden?

Or both?
lmaooooooooooo
pretty sure flea meant iv but it's funny you try to step in and steer the target off of him

-Justice
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:38 pm

In post 309, Wright and Justice wrote:most of mollie's fos stems from misreading my question and misinterpreting it, thinking I was scummy for pushing them for avoiding the question when prompted to answer it properly, and then it just devolved from there.

also of note:

Honestly I'm loving what I've seen of Holden so far, that game was a while ago and is 1 of 2 I've played with FB, same vibe from what I remember, happy to leave them be for now as I'm not confident I can read them yet. Keeping thoughts to yourself this early isn't a bad thing, honestly. There's a lot of accusations and little else to go on, especially when you've inactives yet to start seriously posting.

I am starting to flag again, it's 0137 and I'm without pain relief again so the fogs startin to roll in a bit.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”