Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:13 am

Post by Almost50 »

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:14 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 113, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 24, Pavowski wrote:A50 how does it feel to be unvotable today? What a treat it must be
In post 26, Pavowski wrote:You can get hecked for stealing the first pagetop
In post 39, Pavowski wrote:
In post 38, T3 wrote:When I type in A50, my phone suggests that I type “A50 and then my autocorrect doesn’t have a problem with your attitude and barb is going to be a good person and barb and I’m not sure if I can have a problem with your phone”
Obvious scumclaim is obvious
In post 68, Pavowski wrote:Are you guys like... Seriously arguing about A50's alignment?

You're not, right?
In post 70, Pavowski wrote:The only sarcasm I understand is my own
Pav really is lacking spice in his posts. Played with them in a newbie a bit ago and their posts there were quite a bit better than here. These posts seem dry and unimaginitive. I also couldn't help but see a buddy attempt of the IC.

VOTE: Pav
"better" than here? You either have much higher expectations of me than I deserve, or you've confused late-game high-effort me with early-game dunno-wtf-to-do-so-memes-for-days me
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:16 am

Post by Almost50 »

OH! I've just realized my new title has been implemented. I don't know how long it's been there but I didn't see it until NOW!

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 119, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 112, Roden wrote:Awkward post
Does that make it any more townie or scummy in your eyes? The implication would be that it's scummy, but here you then go voting a player that hasn't posted yet instead of a player attracting votes. Not a very satisfying reply
Because I only have one vote.
In post 122, GuiltyLion wrote:Makes me feel like Roden wanted to discredit my vote as non-confrontationally as possible
Ok, good to know we've never played before then.

VOTE: GuiltyLion
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 127, Almost50 wrote:OH! I've just realized my new title has been implemented. I don't know how long it's been there but I didn't see it until NOW!
Townie post :lol:
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:23 pm

In post 128, Roden wrote:
Does that make it any more townie or scummy in your eyes? The implication would be that it's scummy, but here you then go voting a player that hasn't posted yet instead of a player attracting votes. Not a very satisfying reply
In post 122, GuiltyLion wrote:Makes me feel like Roden wanted to discredit my vote as non-confrontationally as possible

This is over aggro. Sort of feels fake.

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 128, Roden wrote:Because I only have one vote.
Yes, right, and my point was you chose to use that singular vote on a player who hadn't posted yet rather than one who you just said was awkward, who was already drawing attention in the thread. This isn't a counterpoint?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 1.01
Galron (0)-

Enchant (1)-
Auro
Pavowski (1)-
LicketyQuickety
Almost50 (1)-
DArby
Roden (1)-
GuiltyLion
Bingle (1)-
Galron
LicketyQuickety (0)-

GuiltyLion (3)-
Bingle, T3, Roden
Salsabil Faria (1)-
mc esther
DArby (2)-
Enchant, SalsabilFaria
Auro (0)-

mc esther (0)-

T3 (1)-
Pavowski

Not Voting (1)-
Almost50

With
alive, it takes
to instantly eliminate.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2021-12-07 10:00:00)
- Dec 7th 10:00 GMT
Last edited by Not_Mafia on Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 130, LicketyQuickety wrote:This is over aggro. Sort of feels fake.
being fair to Roden, I basically challenged him in my last post to go at me, so I'm not surprised to see him bite back. What I'd like to actually hear from him though is why he thinks my behavior is more likely to come from me as scum than me as town, because that's what's missing
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 128, Roden wrote:Ok, good to know we've never played before then.
also, what am I supposed to take from this? That you are always non-confrontational and it isn't AI? or are you saying that you actually
are
confrontational as town? because that would make you addressing my vote on you by calling me "awkward" while joke voting an empty slot even worse
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 130, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 128, Roden wrote:

This is over aggro. Sort of feels fake.
How is that over aggro?
In post 131, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 128, Roden wrote:Because I only have one vote.
Yes, right, and my point was you chose to use that singular vote on a player who hadn't posted yet rather than one who you just said was awkward, who was already drawing attention in the thread. This isn't a counterpoint?
Ok...?

Why do you think I should have voted you before LQ?
In post 133, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 130, LicketyQuickety wrote:This is over aggro. Sort of feels fake.
being fair to Roden, I basically challenged him in my last post to go at me, so I'm not surprised to see him bite back. What I'd like to actually hear from him though is why he thinks my behavior is more likely to come from me as scum than me as town, because that's what's missing
Where did I say this?
In post 134, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 128, Roden wrote:Ok, good to know we've never played before then.
also, what am I supposed to take from this? That you are always non-confrontational and it isn't AI? or are you saying that you actually
are
confrontational as town? because that would make you addressing my vote on you by calling me "awkward" while joke voting an empty slot even worse
I am very confrontational lol. But you're assuming a lot of things here and implying I have scummy intentions

Like, what does it matter that I voted LQ? Do you think I'm saving you for later to line up mis-elims? It's RVS, nothing I say right now has any actual meaning beyond seeing reactions. If anything, it's weirdly self-conscious of you to assume awkward = scummy.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by Pavowski »

In post 135, Roden wrote:It's RVS, nothing I say right now has any actual meaning beyond seeing reactions
Nah, you and GL have moved right on out of RVS with this little kerfuffle
DArby
DArby
Goon
DArby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by DArby »

In post 136, Pavowski wrote:
In post 135, Roden wrote:It's RVS, nothing I say right now has any actual meaning beyond seeing reactions
Do you read it as TvS?
mc esther
mc esther
Goon
mc esther
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by mc esther »

In post 95, Bingle wrote: A50 gets all hammers. He should check to make sure NM is around when doing so to prevent scum from twilight strategizing.
does this mean we should also treat deadlines as slightly shorter than they are? like, this is definitely correct for the most part, but risks no-hammer if the wagon only builds up close to deadline.

In post 95, Bingle wrote:Doc claims should be left alive in all circumstances. If they’re fake, the real doc will probably shoot them. If they’re real the scum won’t shoot them because of the possibility of the real doc shooting them (neither team will know if it’s a real or fakeclaim) and we should be able to work backwards from number of kills to determine whether they were real or not.
idk if i agree with "in all circumstances" and counting night-kills to confirm lol. relying on informed factions to give us the information we need seems naive. i have, other grievances, but i dont really wanna talk too much about it for the reasons i outlined in my first post, im happy to say "actually i think cop should investigate doc claims" and leave it at that.

im not sure i actually understand where the recent argument/kerfuffle/case/push/whatever surrounding guiltylion came from; imma try reading again.
~
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 135, Roden wrote: Ok...?

I don't like early game memeing, it's by and large just noise. Scumhunting at this stage for me is about poking at/pressuring people who look like they don't have a comfortable place to vote or people who aren't using their vote for any real purpose. Once people have posted and started doing stuff, voting somebody who hasn't posted at all yet is about the lowest information play possible.

If a townie thinks me being awkward makes me more likely to be scum, they should vote me, because that will actually generate useful content for them both in terms of how I respond and how other players interpret/react to the vote. Nobody has anything to say about a vote on a player who hasn't posted yet. So I don't like that you expressed a perfectly good reason to vote me at this stage ("awkward post") and instead put that vote on LQ, I think town should be more proactive pushing for reactions and content from players they find suspicious. Somebody who hasn't posted within a day of gamestart is not suspicious.
In post 135, Roden wrote:Where did I say this?
In post 135, Roden wrote:It's RVS, nothing I say right now has any actual meaning beyond seeing reactions. If anything, it's weirdly self-conscious of you to assume awkward = scummy.
That's why literally my first question in was whether you think "awkward post" is townie or scummy. I am not here for passive shade that's left up for interpretation by the reader. If you don't believe it's scummy in your heart of hearts, you probably shouldn't be suggesting that it could be. And if you do believe it might be scummy, then you should leverage that to pressure me. [That's why I asked Auro why he wasn't voting me as well!]

This weaseling of "I didn't say it was scummy!" doesn't at all address the main issue I'm trying to force here - if anything it's just exacerbating it - which is that you felt a need to respond to my vote but didn't use your response to either sort me or push me, and that's low-info play that has so far just reinforced my early bad gutfeels about you
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 137, DArby wrote:
Do you read it as TvS?
DArby can I get an answer from you on your own question? happy to wait until Pav responds if you're trying to get his take first
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by Pavowski »

Do you read it as TvS?
Not ready to call it one way or the other yet but I do think it's weird to dive in hard like that.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by Pavowski »

In post 141, Pavowski wrote:
Do you read it as TvS?
Not ready to call it one way or the other yet but I do think it's weird to dive in hard like that.
I will add that I don't have a *ton* of experience with either Roden or GL, but GL sounds like town!GL inasmuch as I know him, which is to say, not particularly well.
mc esther
mc esther
Goon
mc esther
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by mc esther »

agreed, and, it kinda bugs me? like, claiming "rvs lol" after multiple people have put forward seemingly serious reasons (and not just between lion and roden, we also have lq attempting meta on pav) is, ehhhhh?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Roden
~
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by T3 »

I forgot this game existed
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 120, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 116, T3 wrote:
In post 64, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 12, mc esther wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Salsabil Faria

was buddying in the queue
Why did you unvote Enchant here, mc?
isn't that like... rvs and all?
I wanted to hear mc explain in their own words because every other post of theirs has been really over-explainy and I'm trying to get a sense of their personality
LQ is feeling WILDLY different than I remember from town him
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by Roden »

I don't consent to this.
In post 138, mc esther wrote: im not sure i actually understand where the recent argument/kerfuffle/case/push/whatever surrounding guiltylion came from; imma try reading again.
Same tbh.
In post 139, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 135, Roden wrote: Ok...?

I don't like early game memeing, it's by and large just noise. Scumhunting at this stage for me is about poking at/pressuring people who look like they don't have a comfortable place to vote or people who aren't using their vote for any real purpose. Once people have posted and started doing stuff, voting somebody who hasn't posted at all yet is about the lowest information play possible.
This is an even weirder excuse to attack me when we have people voting the IC. Why are you ignoring them?
If a townie thinks me being awkward makes me more likely to be scum, they should vote me, because that will actually generate useful content for them both in terms of how I respond and how other players interpret/react to the vote. Nobody has anything to say about a vote on a player who hasn't posted yet. So I don't like that you expressed a perfectly good reason to vote me at this stage ("awkward post") and instead put that vote on LQ, I think town should be more proactive pushing for reactions and content from players they find suspicious. Somebody who hasn't posted within a day of gamestart is not suspicious.
I didn't say it was scummy though. And I made a point of saying I didn't think it was scummy. I didn't have a reason to vote you there. You literally only sound scummy now because you're largely overreacting to something that wasn't that deep.

You say I didn't have a good reason to vote LQ and that doing so doesn't cause reactions and generate content. This is blatantly untrue though since it very much has.
In post 135, Roden wrote:Where did I say this?
In post 135, Roden wrote:It's RVS, nothing I say right now has any actual meaning beyond seeing reactions. If anything, it's weirdly self-conscious of you to assume awkward = scummy.
That's why literally my first question in was whether you think "awkward post" is townie or scummy. I am not here for passive shade that's left up for interpretation by the reader. If you don't believe it's scummy in your heart of hearts, you probably shouldn't be suggesting that it could be. And if you do believe it might be scummy, then you should leverage that to pressure me. [That's why I asked Auro why he wasn't voting me as well!]
I didn't suggest anything. You keep assuming things and acting you're trying to play 4D chess with me.
This weaseling of "I didn't say it was scummy!" doesn't at all address the main issue I'm trying to force here - if anything it's just exacerbating it - which is that you felt a need to respond to my vote but didn't use your response to either sort me or push me, and that's low-info play that has so far just reinforced my early bad gutfeels about you
Cool, I don't care.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 143, mc esther wrote:
agreed, and, it kinda bugs me? like, claiming "rvs lol" after multiple people have put forward seemingly serious reasons (and not just between lion and roden, we also have lq attempting meta on pav) is, ehhhhh?

UNVOTE:
:dead:

RVS is scummy now.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by Roden »

WIM is already drastically dropping and I'm getting Scarlet Witch Day 1 vibes from this game.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:10 pm

Acting very sus to pressure.

Return to “Completed Open Games”