Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #100 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by Child of Fairies »

anyone else having trouble parsing the shakespeare english?
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #133 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:17 am

In post 115, Juliet Capulet wrote:VOTE: GuiltyLion
Any reasoning for this one? GL seems fine to me.
In post 130, DeasVail wrote:
In post 120, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 113, DeasVail wrote:Bowser Jr., Off The Hook, Child of Fairies, Skybird
Are these scumreads?

If they are, why vote COF over Off the Hook?
Yeah sort of. At this stage it feels a lot like picking names out of a hat and thinking "uhhhh this feels okay", but yes.

Off The Hook is probably the slot I'm least concerned about out of those 4, actually? I'm not sure why I need to be told what Gamma thinks without Gamma actually posting it but apart from that it's just weird appeasement vibes which might not mean much.

Child of Fairies is more interesting to me because of their interpretation that posts are difficult to parse. A very small proportion of posts so far are "Shakespearian" and honestly less than I would have expected going into a Shakespeare-themed game. If anything, the game has been easier to read than most other recent games I've played so it leads me to question where Child of Fairies' post is coming from. Is it an awkward attempt at light banter? Is Child of Fairies scum, feeling uncomfortable about that, and also more uncomfortable about posts that are more difficult to read as a result? I don't know, and I'm eager to find out!
I never said that. I said that I was having difficulty parsing the Shakespeare posts (namely the sonnets, but A for effort) and if anyone else was. All the other posts are pretty standard early-game stuff, which are perfectly readable.
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #160 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:59 pm

In post 156, DeasVail wrote:
In post 133, Child of Fairies wrote:
In post 115, Juliet Capulet wrote:VOTE: GuiltyLion
Any reasoning for this one? GL seems fine to me.
In post 130, DeasVail wrote:
In post 120, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 113, DeasVail wrote:Bowser Jr., Off The Hook, Child of Fairies, Skybird
Are these scumreads?

If they are, why vote COF over Off the Hook?
Yeah sort of. At this stage it feels a lot like picking names out of a hat and thinking "uhhhh this feels okay", but yes.

Off The Hook is probably the slot I'm least concerned about out of those 4, actually? I'm not sure why I need to be told what Gamma thinks without Gamma actually posting it but apart from that it's just weird appeasement vibes which might not mean much.

Child of Fairies is more interesting to me because of their interpretation that posts are difficult to parse. A very small proportion of posts so far are "Shakespearian" and honestly less than I would have expected going into a Shakespeare-themed game. If anything, the game has been easier to read than most other recent games I've played so it leads me to question where Child of Fairies' post is coming from. Is it an awkward attempt at light banter? Is Child of Fairies scum, feeling uncomfortable about that, and also more uncomfortable about posts that are more difficult to read as a result? I don't know, and I'm eager to find out!
I never said that. I said that I was having difficulty parsing the Shakespeare posts (namely the sonnets, but A for effort) and if anyone else was. All the other posts are pretty standard early-game stuff, which are perfectly readable.
My thirst is not quenched
There remains discontent
Then let's talk it out. What makes you discontented?
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #234 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:46 pm

In post 161, DeasVail wrote:I have very little idea of what you think. You have asked Juliet for reasoning on the GuiltyLion vote, saying that they seem “fine” to you. But what does this mean? Would you expect GL as scum to be not “fine”?
In post 171, GuiltyLion wrote:I get lots of goodfeels from DV's , I had the same issues with COF's (which was what prompted my ), and while my question to DV was meant more in the spirit of "why vanity vote instead of joining my wagon" I totally resonate with his summary of the bad vibe from COF.

DV's follow up is also a super townie post

VOTE: Child of Fairies

I also had a thought that if COF is scum, he might be more likely to say that I "seem fine" if I'm currently pushing on a town!OTS. may be a bit too much of a reach so I'ma sleep on it but the idea has taken hold in my head
He's/you've been active and trying to solve this early, when there's basically nothing to go on. That's fine points in my book. You currently seem to be the most townread player in the game, so I'm curious as to what about me specifically saying this pinged you.

also, UNVOTE:

Don't want an early hammer, and my initial vote on this slot was a joke vote.
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #240 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:47 pm

In post 233, Pavowski wrote:
In post 230, Bowser Jr. wrote:You’re a towel
VOTE: Bowser
In post 235, Pavowski wrote:I enjoyed that

We now resume our regularly scheduled programming

VOTE: Wheme
what changed between a single post by neither of these people?
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #308 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:51 am

In post 278, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 234, Child of Fairies wrote:also, UNVOTE:

Don't want an early hammer, and my initial vote on this slot was a joke vote.
what's your current read on Wheme

I realllyyyy don't like that you unvoted without voting elsewhere, all that does is kill pressure/momentum on wheme. especially given you're not chasing another scumread instead, by not voting you're failing to generate any information
Wheme could go either way imo, he's posting a fair amount given the standards of this game but it feels like he's not really saying much. The only really interesting thing in his iso is the fact that he says has a post restriction, first with no prompting and second in response to LLD clearly having a severe one. I'd be interested in what it actually is, since he can clearly still post, talk, and vote normally, and everybody this day has a soft post restriction so I doubt it'd be the same thing for him of "can't post more than x times". If he had just mentioned it after LLD's came up I'd say it's more likely to be a lie and he's crumbing to get his wagon off, but he did claim it in one of his first posts so I'm more inclined to give the benefit of the doubt.

I'm not super big on his wagon since it's pretty much all naked votes with no reasoning or attempt to engage him, so it feels like we're really not getting anything out of it right now even though he's got a lot of votes on him. I'm not super secure on Wheme being town but I also don't like the wagon on him since it feels lazy, which doesn't seem town motivated to me.

Gonna reread some isos, be back later.
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #470 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:09 pm

Reread the isos for the people initially on the wheme wagon and I can't shake the feeling that it wasn't an entirely town push. The whole thing felt pretty... convenient? No real effort to sort, just piling votes on a guy. None of the people on the wagon really interact with him much, and that just kinda rubs me the wrong way.

VOTE: Off the Hook

Let's start here. Most of the iso is fluff from either player, with the only real action being backing an early vote on Galiron without voting it and then voting Wheme with zero explanation whatsoever. Post-wheme they make giant looking posts with pretty much no original content, just mainly quoting things and going agree/disagree. They only ever engage with Wheme once, and it wasn't even related to the wagon on them, and yet while still voting wheme they say they like a post that calls out the wheme wagon and the people on it for being lazy? The skybird vote is similarly completely out of nowhere.

To me it feels like they're trying to appear active and contributing without saying much of anything, and I don't like that.
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #477 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:17 pm

Just gonna claim now. I'm poisoned, I die at the end of night 3.
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #484 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:03 pm

Unfortunately, I started poisoned, and my role pm gives zero indication that my death is preventable. Or at least, there's nothing in my role pm that would prevent it or says that it won't happen.
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #565 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:04 am

I can't tell if Dunnstral is doing the shakespeare english thing just because or if it's part of his role
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #627 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:45 am

I wouldn't say there was "basically no pressure" on me when I claimed. I had four votes on me by my count at the time, which isn't nothing. And I didn't want to claim early to try to avoid this thing happening. A claim without any pressure at all doesn't look good, and because I started the game poisoned as opposed to being intentionally poisoned, it couldn't even be used to figure out a poisoner.

I'm the Tempest, from the Tempest. The storm doesn't last the whole play, and thus I'm set to die before the game ends. So I'm poisoned in everything but flavor. There's pretty likely a way to stop it given the whole "parts of a role not yet revealed" and buyable items, but as of right now I don't know what that could be.
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #628 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:52 am

In post 604, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 470, Child of Fairies wrote:VOTE: Off the Hook

Let's start here. Most of the iso is fluff from either player, with the only real action being backing an early vote on Galiron without voting it and then voting Wheme with zero explanation whatsoever. Post-wheme they make giant looking posts with pretty much no original content, just mainly quoting things and going agree/disagree. They only ever engage with Wheme once, and it wasn't even related to the wagon on them, and yet while still voting wheme they say they like a post that calls out the wheme wagon and the people on it for being lazy? The skybird vote is similarly completely out of nowhere.

To me it feels like they're trying to appear active and contributing without saying much of anything, and I don't like that.
thats exactly what im doing.
In post 470, Child of Fairies wrote:The skybird vote is similarly completely out of nowhere.
yes it was, but i dont remember seeing anybody ask abt it so i didnt talk abt it :shrug:
so, is there anything u wanna ask abt..? alot of these things seem like my characteristics :shifty:

~M★
So maybe I'm reading this wrong, but I said you were scummy for trying to look active without contributing, and your response is just "yeah, that's what I'm doing"? Because that's really not good. This entire thing reads to me like "you're right, but what about it?"

Can you explain your weird 1v1 attempt with Luke? It looks to me like it's pretty much just motivated by him calling you scummy.
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #688 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:37 am

I really don't love the lack of resistance to either of these wagons
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #726 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:30 pm

*gasps*

you wouldn't
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #791 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:59 pm

There's probably not enough time for an OtH wagon today but I really want them elim'd tomorrow, or today if we can make it happen
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1068 (isolation #16) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:30 pm

VOTE: Off The Hook

Wheme seems like a weird kill since he almost got elim'd but I guess the threat of an IC claim was strong, even if that's a fairly weak IC on his role.

Gonna agree that Juliet is almost certainly scum due to not flipping and not being surprised by it in her last post.

Dunn would also be a fine wagon to start imo, but I like oth more
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1080 (isolation #17) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:37 pm

In post 1069, Lukewarm wrote:That is a very very weak read on Dunn though. So if you got something more then "he hasn't done much" hit me with it
At this point it'd pretty much just be "put enough pressure on him that he actually does something", hence why I'd rather go with OtH.
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1171 (isolation #18) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:33 pm

sorry, been incredibly busy this weekend and likely will to tuesday

I don't really see much point in debating JC's alignment, there's a 0% chance a role that self-janitors is town aligned in any circumstance and the only other possibility is some sort of janky day janitor role
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1187 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:15 pm

In post 1172, Dunnstral wrote:How do you know JC self janitored?
Because there's no other sensible way for a day 1 elim to be redacted?
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1242 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:17 pm

hungry for calamari, luke?
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1425 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:55 pm

I'd compromise on galron today but OTH has to go tomorrow
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1426 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:56 pm

I just don't get how any town player gets SR'd and goes "No, you!" this hard
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1577 (isolation #23) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:57 pm

would there really be two ICs in the same setup?
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1741 (isolation #24) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:34 pm

so, what I'm gathering here is that you have three chances to find a specific player with your ability just to... lose your abilities when you find them? That seems odd.
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1742 (isolation #25) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:35 pm

I'm not saying I don't believe it but given the scope of roles we've seen so far there's no way that's the whole thing
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1924 (isolation #26) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:01 pm

if dunn is almost never scum if galron is, do you also believe in the inverse? Or if galron is town does that not move the needle on dunn for you?
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1940 (isolation #27) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:29 pm

VOTE: Wisdom
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1943 (isolation #28) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:41 pm

my brain's telling me wisdom was the one who made a post about JC dying at the end of the day well before her flip but I can't go back and find it right now so I'm just putting it here until I can find the post
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2005 (isolation #29) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:53 pm

In post 1944, Bowser Jr. wrote:I said she’d flip at EOD2 because it’s a mirror of a similar role used in a last game of Fferys.
Cool, that makes sense to me.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Off the Hook

not willing to entertain OTH's vanity wagon when they're so much scummier
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2112 (isolation #30) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:19 pm

Is nobody else alive from Romeo & Juliet?

I'm in a neighbourhood by myself as well.
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2116 (isolation #31) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:30 pm

In post 2110, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1952, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 1949, Icebox wrote:Hey, so, Bowser Jr. Pavowski, Lukewarm and I are in
A scum PT together
a neighborhood and none of us are admitting to making it.
As all good townies do, you shouldn't post in them. It's bad.

I have already done my traditional dunking on of the scum team in these two neighborhoods and so,
for the third time: lmao.

VOTE: OTH

-Bell
Well THAT'S mighty convenient because we are a neighborhood with: NOBODY!!! And we have no idea who made it either, except marci thinks cream the rabbit might be involved?

-GE
I guess someone will have said it later, but pts were made according to what play your character is from
Actually wait, How do you know this specifically?
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2119 (isolation #32) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:36 pm

ah, okay. I'm a neighbourhood of one, so anybody else claiming tempest characters is lying.

I should die tonight, but I haven't had a thing about gold coins come up for me yet, so I might be able to block it tonight?
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2122 (isolation #33) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:38 pm

In post 2121, Wisdom wrote:
what
Didnt you just say youre from Romeo and juliet
I literally claimed the tempest from the tempest day one?

I doubt JC would count for this either, so while I think OTH is scummy I also don't think them being in a PT of one is unreasonable.
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2126 (isolation #34) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:43 pm

yeah, if anybody else alive is from R&J OTH's an autoelim

I wouldn't be opposed to a mass nameclaim at this point, honestly
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2336 (isolation #35) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:14 pm

power's been out all day, catching up now

are we following gl through dv currently?
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2408 (isolation #36) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:41 am

In post 2394, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2366, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2171, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2119, Child of Fairies wrote:ah, okay. I'm a neighbourhood of one, so anybody else claiming tempest characters is lying.

I should die tonight, but I haven't had a thing about gold coins come up for me yet, so I might be able to block it tonight?
Can you expound on this?

Do you not know what your gold ability does?

Do you have enough gold to use your gold ability?
@Child of Fairies, did you ever answer this?
Bringing this to current page
Been busy dealing with a huge storm, so:

my gold ability is an unknown that costs four coins. I won't know what it does until I buy it, probably. I'm one sonnet away from having enough, so I'm going to spend it tonight and see what happens.
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2531 (isolation #37) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:43 pm

what makes this only half thought out?
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2648 (isolation #38) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:36 am

I feel like we can afford to give wisdom one more day or so

also not lim'ing pav today
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2686 (isolation #39) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:34 pm

in what world does a me-galron-oth scum trio make sense?
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2687 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:35 pm

scum doesn't vote park on their buddies for three days out the gate
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2860 (isolation #41) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:26 pm

Hi, just got here. I'm a dreaming god. One of my abilities was worded in a way that implied either blocking kills or totally shutting down all night actions, so I used it tonight. I was also behind the neighbourhoods and reducing the daytime earlier.

I lied about my gold ability, it extends the duration of one of my dreams for an extra cycle. So nobody's dying tonight either.
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2861 (isolation #42) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:36 pm

I was also never poisoned. I claimed it early so nobody would go after me until I had enough gold to hopefully have two nights of blocked kills, and in case I was the only protective ability in the game
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2884 (isolation #43) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:21 am

In post 2863, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2860, Child of Fairies wrote:I lied about my gold ability, it extends the duration of one of my dreams for an extra cycle. So nobody's dying tonight either.
Why didn't you do this combo the night that gl was dying?
In post 2864, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 2860, Child of Fairies wrote:Hi, just got here. I'm a dreaming god. One of my abilities was worded in a way that implied either
blocking kills
or totally shutting down all night actions, so I used it tonight. I was also behind the neighbourhoods and reducing the daytime earlier.

I lied about my gold ability, it extends the duration of one of my dreams for an extra cycle. So nobody's dying tonight either.

A global protect would have prevented our ability from triggering. This is a lie!
Also, this is kinda marci's point, but why would CoF have willingly used an ability that reduces the day phase length? If the ability names were indicative enough to suggest one was a kill stopper or action blocker, they should have made it clear that shortening the day phase or something else probably bad would have happened with whatever ability caused that.

-GE
okay, so:

I am The Tempest from The Tempest. This is not a lie. I don't know where Ariel came from in this vote count. As for my role, I am a dreaming god. I can choose one of four abilities based on a line of text, without knowing exactly what an ability does. I can't directly quote flavor, so bear with me:

- Night 1 I used one that involved being as free as mountain winds, and day 2 was shortened with no explanation. I've been assuming this was me for lack of anything better.
- Night 2 I used one that accquaints a man with strange bedfellows, and the next day everybody had neighbourhoods. The mod confirmed I caused this, and I was told how it worked. I had the option to buy in to another play's neighbourhood for 5 gold apiece, but I only had three at the time.
- Night 3 I used one that had the word "Awake" in it a lot. The next day, no kills happened and oth is still alive. I would assume oth not being able to vote or be voted means their ability fired, but they weren't allowed to die so this happened as consolation.

I can use 4 gold to reuse the last ability I used. I realize just how ludicrous this claim sounds, but why would I lie about this? What reason would I have to suddenly go for a claim like this when there were so many easier ways to explain away the poison?
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2885 (isolation #44) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:22 am

In post 2883, Off The Hook wrote:why should we keep child of fairies alive??

the poison was a lie,
In post 2860, Child of Fairies wrote:One of my abilities was worded in a way that implied either blocking kills or totally shutting down all night actions, so I used it tonight.
and this is a lie too
"blocking kills" why dont we have a vote today then hmm
"totally shutting down all night actions" again, why dont we have a vote today :P
if child of fairies really did use it, explain titus : DDD
Did you use your ability last night? Because if so, I'd guess it fired, you hit town, and because you couldn't die you ended up being stumped instead.

Also, don't try and call a clearly speculative post a lie in bad faith, it doesn't look good
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2919 (isolation #45) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:48 pm

I don't know where the Ariel vote comes from, unless I did that and the killblock was just coincidental. The fact that both the nightkill and oth's vigilante kill seemingly failed should be something to keep in mind, though?

and again, what reason would scum!me have to change my claim to something completely unbelievable like this?
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2936 (isolation #46) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:01 am

VOTE: Pavovski

test vote, I want to see what happens with the Ariel vote if I vote. If I didn't block the kill and I'm just dumb, welp.

I started with 1 coin, got a second for coming in with under 150 posts today, got a third at the end of day two, and a fourth at the end of day 3.
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2964 (isolation #47) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:18 am

Huh, voting Pav didn't move the Ariel vote.

My last ability is The Tempest, Act 1, Scene 1, line 13, roughly. It involves a king.
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2965 (isolation #48) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:18 am

VOTE: Enchant
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3012 (isolation #49) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:44 am

are you open to sharing those reasons?
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3038 (isolation #50) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:53 pm

Scum dreaming god isn't impossible, just rare since it's a really useless role for scum to end up with. None of my abilities so far would help scum in any way.
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3068 (isolation #51) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:31 am

you wish
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3086 (isolation #52) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:05 pm

I'll flip town, but I'm fine with eating rope if it gets the spotlight off me, since seemingly nothing's going to be resolved while I'm still alive.
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3097 (isolation #53) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:26 am

In post 3088, Pavowski wrote:
In post 3086, Child of Fairies wrote:I'll flip town, but I'm fine with eating rope if it gets the spotlight off me, since seemingly nothing's going to be resolved while I'm still alive.
You seemed to think nobody would die last night. Anything to declare?
It was established yesterday that I had the ariel vote.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”