Mini 2250: Role-A-Pair Mafia (Game Over)

Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:55 am

Post by Color Yellow »

Ideally we would leave scum out of the pairs. Having a delayed PR is bad, but denying scum a PR is worth the tradeoff imo.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:59 am

Post by Color Yellow »

In post 7, Color Purple wrote:And a question to all, what do you think of players who have unusual posting patterns? For example, posting near midnight, writing in an unorderly fashion, you name it.
Picking out midnight posting is very strange to me; we don't know anyone's schedules or timezones, so how would we even judge something like that? Why would it matter even if we could?
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #88 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by Color Yellow »

I don't have a firm read either way yet, but Arrow seems very fun, so I vote we keep 'em around.

Pair: Arrow
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #110 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by Color Yellow »

In post 99, Color Purple wrote:
In post 95, Arrow Shape wrote:Uh,
why do you think star is town
Their opinion on the lack of RVS. Circle was my RVS pair vote. The question was RQS.
RVS pairing right out the gate seems like a bad idea. It's not like normal RVS where a majority has to agree on a lim before there are any consequences, you could have easily been locked into that.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #113 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by Color Yellow »

In post 91, Arrow Shape wrote:Yellow makes me nervous because they're looking at me as entertainment, which makes me worry that they're motivated scum that just wants to have some fun by fooling me in a neighborhood.
That's okay, there's no rush. I know you'll point where you belong in the end, be it with me or another.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #452 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:20 pm

Post by Color Yellow »

I'm here, sorry, got distracted by life and all. I'll catch up and post more tomorrow
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #808 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:37 pm

Post by Color Yellow »

I haven't been able to get caught up like I wanted to, but I did have a dream that green was scum for whatever that's worth.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #809 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:41 pm

Post by Color Yellow »

Checked VC, what's up with Heart?
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #810 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:43 pm

Post by Color Yellow »

I've just skimmed a tiny bit, but Purple looks bad to me, calling for a delay on Heart. We established pretty early on that actually using the delay is anti-Town and would essentially be a scumclaim from the lone slot.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #811 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:46 pm

Post by Color Yellow »

Wait Purple's paired with Heart? Asking for the delay makes even less sense then, as either alignment. Just refuse to agree on targets if you're that concerned and Heart isn't yeeted
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1037 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:11 am

Post by Color Yellow »

Hello!

I read the first few pages of the game earlier this week. While I'm reading up feel free to point out whatever you think is important to know about the game thus far.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1039 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:27 am

Post by Color Yellow »

In post 1038, Color Green wrote:Actually I'd like your reads from that first initial read before you state your updates.

Did you town read or null read your own slot? Why?
The early-ish move to pair looked town to me. Seeing the inactivity pulled that down some.

I scanned Heart's iso, and at least initially it looks pretty threadbare with most of the content happening in recent posts. Reading the posts in context might change my opinion.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1042 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:32 am

Post by Color Yellow »

As far as reads from the first four or five pages, I had Purple as town and I liked Arrow, too. Being paired without input is a little disconcerting, but it could be worse.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1043 (isolation #13) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:34 am

Post by Color Yellow »

Green can you make a succinct post on why Heart is scum?
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1045 (isolation #14) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:38 am

Post by Color Yellow »

In post 1044, Color Green wrote:
In post 1043, Color Yellow wrote:Green can you make a succinct post on why Heart is scum?
Yes. But only if you still feel it's needed after you've fully read the thread.
Just a few posts ago you were suggesting I just hammer and catch up during the night phase.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1051 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by Color Yellow »

Through page 6 I have townreads on Purple, Green, Circle and Arrow, Circle being the strongest. I'm curious about Stars early commitment to being unpaired.
In post 1046, Color Green wrote:I'm looking to see your reactions, yes.

But... those aren't actually that far apart. I feel the case on Heart is completely self-evident and I expect once you've read up, since you have decided to do so instead of hammer for the fun of it, that you won't NEED a case.
What do you make of the vanity wagons?
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1057 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by Color Yellow »

Pentagon's posts on Page 6 make me wonder if it's a safe assumption that all the scum wouldn't be in the same type of slot. I mean not all color and not all shape.
Color Green wrote:
In post 1036, penguin_alien wrote:Color Green (1): Color Red
Color Yellow (1): Color Orange
No Elimination (1): Heart Shape
Star Shape (1): Circle Shape
Even if you call these all "vanity wagons" I feel like my thoughts on the players being voted for and voting on them are exhaustively clear, and this feels like a question that is done for question asking's sake, not a wish to find my own reasonings any deeper given the open-ended nature of it?

Not a good start :/
Well excuse me.

I'm reading start to finish and occasionally look up to the now posts. I have no idea what your current reads are. I thought I might learn some things from your thoughts about all the single votes. Something about you and something about the single voters.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1062 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by Color Yellow »

Heart's first few posts on page 7 don't impress considering the amount of AI feeling content in the preceding pages.

Oh lordy please tell me Triangle posts get better.

I liked a few things in Diamond's big catch up post.

<Pentagon>

I vibe with Orange's . I like Star's explanation for their go solo position.

Orange's : townbin! Pair offer to Circle is good.

The current vote count might be creeping into my reads. Every Heart post looks bad. I expected to feel at least a little contrarian.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1064 (isolation #18) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by Color Yellow »

I see your post, so I'll go ahead and post some more catch up.

I retract <Pentagon> based on page 11. New-Red's discomfort with Pentagon's town-read of his predecessor feels genuine. Not a strong town point, but a point.

Purple's gave me a little pause but it's a philosophical pause. I like the way they post their reactions and musings. It seems in the moment and unguarded.

Blue's thoughts on Diamond in , especially the latter portion of that post are close to my thoughts on Diamond at this point. I'm a little more harsh about the emotional stuff.

I did NOT see Red's pair offering to pentagon coming!

Circle's yep yep yep!

I like Red's shape reads. I disagree about Green being lackluster in 313, but my impression could be due to time compression in catching up.

I will have some postgame thoughts about Blue's if they turn out to be town.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1066 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by Color Yellow »

Star's is a departure from the focus on his plan, but it's pretty harsh. I doubt this is an aligned interaction.
In post 370, Triangle Shape wrote:Red pntagm
slve cmplte.
What led to adding Red to your solve?
In post 382, Color Purple wrote:Actually, Triangle's attitude has me townlean them, now. Scum is almost never that peculiar. Scum usually try to make themselves seem super reasonable as opposed to what Triangle's been doing so far.
Oh you sweet summer child.

I'm almost to the halfway point and it's slow going now.

I'm hungry for interaction but I can't stay awake much longer.

I'll finish up tomorrow morning.

I hope.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1070 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:15 am

Post by Color Yellow »

In post 420, Pentagon Shape wrote:
In post 363, Color Purple wrote:
In post 353, Arrow Shape wrote:Not sure how I feel about Star's one-minded attack on blue.
I can't decide either. Also, it feels like he's on an agenda. (But then, that's just vibes.)
Yeah, I don’t care for it either particularly since I don’t agree with the reasoning for it. The read just seems way too strong and the basis for it doesn’t really fit with the stance. Both stances, wanting to be left unpaired and now this, leave me concerned.
You're growing on me. I can see this take on their conflict coming from town. There was a post where Star explained more of their thoughts about preventing certain uses of the unpaired delay by scum and by town worried about surviving and that won me over on their desire to be unpaired. The push on Blue was over the top from my pov, though. Those two could have the mother of all playstyle clashes going on.

From page 18:
In post 426, Arrow Shape wrote:Murder pool:
Diamond.
Star.
Green.
What was it about Green's play that had them in your murder pile?

(Blue and Circle pairing is so cute!)
In post 479, Pentagon Shape wrote:Is anyone else noticing that Star, Green and Diamond are all tunneling on Blue?
Do you think an entire scum team would tunnel on the same player? If you've seen that happen before how did it work out?
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1071 (isolation #21) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:39 am

Post by Color Yellow »

I like Orange's catch-up on page 22, especially and . It's also a good touch point in my big catch up to see some of the same observations and questions on my mind from someone coming back to the game at that point. However, I think discounts what looked like genuine frustration and irritability from Pentagon regardless of alignment.

makes me feel like an bitter cynic.

Circle and Blue popped in with my own impression in and 524.

The Orange vs Pentagon argument on page 22 brings to a head some of my impressions from earlier in the thread. Orange felt cold and Pentagon got completely wrapped around Triangle's arguments for them being scum. There's a fair amount of depth to both of their positions.

I like from Pentagon. They're taking on board the viewpoint of a townread and taking a step back on their conflict with Orange.

Reading through both their posts through page 23, genuine looking course corrections are setting in. It seems the cold sense I get from Orange's posts is personality and playstyle.
In post 574, Heart Shape wrote:I guess with five unpaird there probably is scum in there, but I'm not sure I have a preference as far as who should get the delay. If scum get it, I don't know if that's a terrible thing when we don't know what the powers even are yet.
If scum this is something to look back at.
In post 588, Arrow Shape wrote:I should've waited and paired with Orange.
RIP.
I'm taking this as a personal challenge to give you reason not to regret your choice!

Red's posts on page 25 harden a slowly growing impression that their observations about other players have usually been surface level and comparatively they're not digging into the meat of the game.

I see a reads list!

And this is a good break point.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1072 (isolation #22) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:48 am

Post by Color Yellow »

In post 611, Color Green wrote:I have been sitting outside the fog of war, following along since the beginning.

Here are my reads prior to replacing in. (Obviously, this ignores my own role PM, but I was fairly confident it was a town slot)

Extremely Town:

Color Blue
Color Purple
Circle Shape
I would put Arrow in extremely town, too. At the point in the thread where my slot offered to pair with Arrow, both Arrow and Circle were strong townreads. I had a slightly stronger townread on Circle, but it was extremely close. Nothing has changed my mind about either of them so far.
Town:

Color Green
Triangle Shape
Color Orange
Arrow Shape
Pentagon Shape
I liked your slot's content and wanted to see more. Orange has slowly grown on me. I think our playstyles at a base level are not that different, but we project differently.
Could Go Either Way:

Color Yellow
Diamond Shape
Star Shape
Having the benefit of seeing Yellow's role PM I disagree there. I also feel on balance that Star leans town. I'm undecided on Diamond.
Please Deny Endgame:

Heart Shape

Kill As Soon As Able:

Color Red
Not nearly enough content from either of the bottom two slots at this point in the thread. Or mine for that matter.
I do believe all remaining unpaired folks are town, and that the delayer is going to be town as such. Damn the torpedo(s), we eliminate scum, not drag our heels at what could have been with all PR pairings being intact.

I explicitly chose not to replace into the red slot as I felt the posts that caused it to be replaced were extremely scum indicative, even in a vacuum of a general unnamed player.
My concerns with Red came to a head later in the thread.

This was a good touchpoint post. It made me firm up some thoughts at this point in my readthrough.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1073 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:57 am

Post by Color Yellow »

In post 658, Arrow Shape wrote:I wanna kill green real bad.
Why???
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1074 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:09 am

Post by Color Yellow »

In post 671, Color Orange wrote:
In post 574, Heart Shape wrote:I guess with five unpaird there probably is scum in there, but I'm not sure I have a preference as far as who should get the delay. If scum get it, I don't know if that's a terrible thing when we don't know what the powers even are yet.
This feels like town.
I take back my comment about having a similar approach.

Green, did you expect your first post to get such a reaction?
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1076 (isolation #25) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:49 am

Post by Color Yellow »

In post 699, Color Orange wrote:I’ll be open to your input going forward. I just think sharing a PT would not be fun for me.

I’ll post up some quickly hashed out reads and then sign off for the night.

Colors:

Orange (obviously.)
Purple (actively solving, pretty simple.)
Red (thoughts in certain places feel genuine.)
Green (thought process of the current occupant feels erratic which is bothersome but not actually scummy after thinking about it. Not really a strong impression there otherwise.)
Yellow (seems a bit suspicious solely for pairing and then not bothering to provide any content for the rest of the pairing phase.)
Blue (I don’t recall exactly what I do not like here but I definitely feel like I had tangible enough suspicion here to rank Blue lower than everyone else among the colors.)
I disagree on Blue. I've felt they and Purple are comparable in a lot of ways. Blue seems more experienced and more eccentric, but their desire to have fun playing the game feels +town, and they also feel actively solving. I was delighted with the Blue-Circle pairing. Power couple.

Shapes:
Arrow/Circle (both pretty much have the same general profile of having hood solving mindsets and town-looking reactions to certain things.)
Diamond (I feel like the outburst earlier is a towny exhibition of emotion. It did not seem like there was manipulation involved.)
Triangle (seems invested to some degree at least. Want to see more, for sure.)
Heart (I recall being pinged by something I saw from Heart so he ranks lower than Triangle which is essentially my null point. But I cannot recall what it was without looking back so it’s clearly not strong enough to rank any lower.)
Pentagon (I don’t feel as bad about Pentagon as I did back during the think of our interaction but she still bothers me somewhat.)
Star (the play of the new occupant of this slot feels all over the place, in a way that I feel less charitable towards than what new Green has been doing. But there’s room for that to change and I also should probably factor in the first occupant as well before sending this.)
I agree the new Star feels a little more scattered. My situation is different, but I can sympathize with replacing in at a point where pairing options have drastically narrowed. You don't think a scum player in that position would make wooing you a priority?

Your null line suggests to me that you're careful with townreading. Am I off-base thinking that?
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1078 (isolation #26) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:39 am

Post by Color Yellow »

In post 708, Color Green wrote:
In post 573, Heart Shape wrote:I admit I didn't read every word but I didn't get much out of ORange v Pentagon
other than the obvious they're not TvS.
This then gets immediately dropped but...

A: How is that "obvious"
B: If you're ruling T-S out somehow, why not do partner analysis to sort between S-S/T-T?

It's a throwaway statement that shows a mindset of not actually caring, and I'm gonna bet that it's because they're T-T but subconsciously Heart avoided closing the door entirely with a committed read.
This is a good catch. When I read the statement I wondered if Heart had said anything later about the other possible alignments.
In post 709, Color Green wrote:Also I lied I have a third scum read but only if red flips red.

In post 19, Color Red wrote:
In post 13, Circle Shape wrote:if someone pairs with a scummy scumfuck who is obvious that doesnt mean you should lim them because of prs or whatever
It should be noted that partnering with a scummy scumfuck still allows the you to essentially Roleblock the PR since both parties must agree to use the ability.

In regards to pairing, I want to be picky with my partner. As a modifier, I feel it's my right to be so since powers need me and not the other way around.
In post 20, Color Yellow wrote:Ideally we would leave scum out of the pairs. Having a delayed PR is bad, but denying scum a PR is worth the tradeoff imo.
In post 21, Color Yellow wrote:
In post 7, Color Purple wrote:And a question to all, what do you think of players who have unusual posting patterns? For example, posting near midnight, writing in an unorderly fashion, you name it.
Picking out midnight posting is very strange to me; we don't know anyone's schedules or timezones, so how would we even judge something like that? Why would it matter even if we could?

"Town walk into a thread with fresh eyes, Scum walk into a thread having already talked amongst themselves" -something like that, Thor, a long time ago.

No quote-introduction-etc to red, but one to purple.
This sort of explains your approach to me when I replaced in. Your antagonism stood out against other players' apathy about waiting for me to get caught up.
In post 723, Pentagon Shape wrote:
In post 716, Triangle Shape wrote:
In post 645, Star Shape wrote:
In post 320, Pentagon Shape wrote:
In post 278, Color Purple wrote:And Triangle, don't take this badly. I am not asking you to be like Yellow, but avoid using people's names and avatars as reasons why they are scum.
They’re obviously trolling with that. lol
So here's the thing: I don't trust trolls. They're too much of a liability and if I don't come up with a slot that feels more scum, I would want to push tri anyway

then again I'm only skimming tonight so I don't have anything real yet to produce.
lol omgus cnfrmd.
Now this read may actually be valid since I didn’t particularly care for their interactions with Orange. Star asked to pair with them and then proceeded to antagonize them, which in this setup isn’t town indicative because scum is anti-pairing because then they get to decide that.
Scum motivation to prevent pairings is probably a decent assumption. But, Star's interaction with Orange looked more scattered than tactical to me.
In post 742, Arrow Shape wrote:VOTE: Green
This might be the first major disagreement I have with Arrow.
Color Green wrote:Heart has completely given up just end it.
I'm on the home stretch. If the rest of my catch up is unlikely to be useful to anyone else, I won't be insulted.

Much.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1081 (isolation #27) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:12 am

Post by Color Yellow »

Based on the page 31 back and forth between Arrow and Green, I see where Arrow is coming from, though I don't agree that Green lied. Small sigh of relief!

Blue's : I laughed.
In post 779, Star Shape wrote:
In post 580, Heart Shape wrote:
In post 579, Circle Shape wrote:
In post 577, Heart Shape wrote:
In post 575, Circle Shape wrote:what are your actual reads heart

the only opinions i can seem to find from you is that you think purple and arrow are town
I don't have a whole lot yet. I think this preliminary stage isn't necessarily the best way to locktown or lockscum anyone.
i did not ask you to locktown or lockscum anyone

this seems a curious exaggeration on your part
Take it any way you want. Doesn't make my thinking on this any less valid. I don't know how anyone can have anything but tentative positions until we actually know what's what. Right now people, including myself, are developing reads based on what exactly. We don't even really know what's going on yet.
I feel Heart is getting scumread based off playstyle n not content, if that makes sense
Do you think Heart's content to this point is good?
In post 786, Arrow Shape wrote:
In post 777, Star Shape wrote:Arrow feels rather stagnant, if you will?

His reads come across the same since the beginning of the game regarding green, pent, and orange. It doesn't feel like he's evolving that much throughout the game.
I'm not really seeing anything to change my mind on Orange.
And my read of Pentagon has been up and down but I just haven't been commenting on it.
As for Green I'm tunneled, but I'll just get out of soon I hope.
Rather, I probably wanna shoot a reset there.

I'm kind of paranoid about replace ins in general though. You're both better than the previous iterations, but that doesn't make me feel better, it just makes me more suspicious.
Hopefully, I won't be too tiresome to deal with.
I have a feeling our PT is going to be fun!

Orange posts on page 32 diverge from my game impressions at this point.

I wonder how much the time compression is affecting my thoughts about of the lay of the game.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1083 (isolation #28) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:00 am

Post by Color Yellow »

I'm still here and reading. The game feels more data dense now that I'm well into the voting discussions. I have about 8 pages to go.

Since you asked, have another post.

With I should stop calling out Circle posts. I haven't read a single one so far that has shaken my initial read. I'll comment if I ever do see something that bothers me.
In post 819, Color Red wrote:I think the problem isn't really trajectory so much as you have very palpable reads that were supposedly made pre-getting your role and then you don't seem to be following them afterward. You are giving the impression you changed some of your reads before your first post.
Wonder why that could be?

VOTE: Green
In post 820, Color Red wrote:I still like the heart wagon but I feel them and green aren't s/s.
Green feels scummier for a few reasons and they are actually active.
Feels a bit like a chainsaw in the wild.

feels like a sincere pushback, but NAI at best.
In post 827, Color Blue wrote:I have trouble believing it's artificial from Green!scum because he pushed at you ~12m after replace in.

IMO that's far too short a time for someone to rep in, see they are scum, then scan the thread for things to attack with.

The belief that you are mafia because of that post should probably have been formed prior to replacing in, making it a belief Green had prior to receiving his role pm....

I guess it's possible he's a very daring scumbag who has no hesitation about getting into it aggressively right off the bat but I don't often see that.

I am wondering do you have any reason to townread Heart? I don't think there was anything in his iso that seemed townie and Circle does make a good case that he does seem to be just coasting with making some very noncommital comments.
I can't remember if I posted it and I'm not going to look back for it, but at some point I thought that your play suggested your scumrange isn't wide enough include the playfulness you exhibited in your spoilered post about shapes thoughts.

Green's play suggests that their scum range probably does include immediate aggression. I don't townread the slot off of that. It's more about targets and effects for me. Also, just a sense of when stances on me personally don't feel like they're from town. That's hard to discern right now due to not much time in the game, so I'm weighing that I've come to a fair amount of our reads coinciding at the point where they posted their pre replace in reads. The similarities of their reads to mine versus the much fewer similarities of Orange's reads list a page or two later shook up my read of Orange a little.
In post 839, Circle Shape wrote:calling it now yellow is the scumbag for this game that people will let coast too long for ?reasons?
I on the other hand don't coast as any alignment.
In post 843, Color Green wrote:If it's Yellow-Red-Heart then I believe I am owed a beer.
No beer for you!

Heart's thoughts on Star, delay, etc on page 34 and 35 don't make me hate them more. But they don't really sway me either. I was a little surprised at Circle's unvote there.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1085 (isolation #29) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:27 am

Post by Color Yellow »

Am I doing the game a disservice with combined posts? I'm trying not to flood the thread, but I'm getting impatience vibes, especially from Green.

In post 943, Arrow Shape wrote:Blue and Purple have reached escape velocity for me.
Town binned. Well played if scum. May revisit later, but if they keep posting like this, it won't be for awhile.
I feel way ahead of you even though I'm days behind!
In post 944, Arrow Shape wrote:I'm satisfied with 3 probable town reads day 1.
As long as we do a high information lim, I don't really have an issue with killing anybody else.
I don't really like the pushes on green though. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth because of how literal minded player's approaches have been to them.
They entered the game talking about pacing and the game state and they're doing that, shit pushes or not. It's not like this isn't RVS, a bunch of serious rebuttals doesn't really make me feel better.
I vibe the bad taste in mouth. I'm glad we still have points of agreement this far into the game. I would not enjoy a PT with super contentious reads differences.
In post 949, Color Green wrote:
In post 948, Color Orange wrote:
In post 893, Color Orange wrote:The way you expressed your desire to murder Heart initially doesn't make sense to me. Calling for someone to "never make endgame" seems more like you find them not towny but also not a pressing elimination.
Did you ever respond to this, Green?
Answering this in specific detail would be practically main-claiming, but please chalk it up to you misreading my phrasing. "Never make endgame" to me means "murder it and if people won't let me murder it, at least have them agree to not let it to endgame"
FWIW I initially read "never make endgame" as a weaker scumread and I don't think interpreting your post that way is way out of bounds or anything.

Continuing to harp on it without bringing significantly more to the table on why Green's a scumread would bother me. I need to ISO Orange soon.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1087 (isolation #30) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:43 am

Post by Color Yellow »

In post 955, Color Orange wrote:
In post 949, Color Green wrote:
In post 948, Color Orange wrote:
In post 893, Color Orange wrote:The way you expressed your desire to murder Heart initially doesn't make sense to me. Calling for someone to "never make endgame" seems more like you find them not towny but also not a pressing elimination.
Did you ever respond to this, Green?
Answering this in specific detail would be practically main-claiming, but please chalk it up to you misreading my phrasing. "Never make endgame" to me means "murder it and if people won't let me murder it, at least have them agree to not let it to endgame"
Okay. That seems to indicate you initially want Red dead first. Why the change? This question is mostly a formality, it shouldn't affect how I perceive you.
VOTE: Yellow
I want to see where this goes.
The irony in light of my last post.

This feels a little different from Red's jump off Heart to Green, though there are some similarities. I saw opinions of my slot sink over the last few pages before this. It has a trial balloon feel, but there's the potential to have changed the momentum.

Instead of calling out Purple's , I'll echo Blue's 962 without the too early in the morning part.
Color Green wrote:Impatience? Or just testing?
A little of both overall. 1082 seemed impatient, though. I've been sitting here reading and writing for the last 5 plus hours. I can't process 40+ pages any faster. I don't intend to stop until I'm done or the thread is locked.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1090 (isolation #31) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:26 am

Post by Color Yellow »

I like Pentagon's string of posts going through Heart's posts on page 39 reading them stand alone. I'm not sure how much I would have liked them in the moment given the overall thread sentiment about Heart. It's due diligence, but maybe overdone. And yet, playstyles and personalities.

Heart's player list in Pentagon's 974 looks like a copypaste of the mod's post. The effort to decipher the *s and #s is sort of a good look, though!

And it all leads up to . I think the level of due diligence fits with their playstyle so far, but this is another thing I want to ISO at some point.
In post 984, Color Green wrote:I very well could be wrong on Yellow, it was jsut a passing thought. Today's not the day to deal with Yellow regardless. Today is the day at which Hearts get broken.
Be still my beating Donovan tune.

Heart's no-lim vote could be anti-spew.
In post 993, Color Purple wrote:
In post 982, Pentagon Shape wrote:
In post 978, Color Purple wrote:To be fair, let's hope that Yellow says something.
Really have no clue what to make of that slot, hopefully they provide some relevant content.
That's the importance of Yellow posting. It helps us read them better. Hopefully, Yellow returns after the prod.
I'm not the Yellow you were looking for, but I hope I've delivered content you can read!
In post 998, Star Shape wrote:A green flip would be better for info.

I don't see what useful information we'd get out of flipping Heart d1 atp
Can you explain what a Green flip would give you? What is it about a Heart flip that wouldn't provide useful information? (this is a somewhat answered by later posts, but I'd love a response).

I like Arrow and Blue responses to Star's post above on page 41. And I get Circle's vote as well, but I probably wouldn't have voted there.
In post 1010, Color Green wrote:We're at the "pasta" stage of the Heart elimination, folks.

Aka "throw shit to the wall and hope it sticks"
I agree with this, though I think antispew is happening too.
Hence why past-heart and current-heart disagree so visibly about nolim.
Past and present slot inhabitants often disagree both in particulars and in philosophies. This isn't as compelling as your first point.
In post 1012, Circle Shape wrote:I also think circle's response to pressure is looking...bad, but I'm not fully caught up on that yet.
Circle's response? Whose response did you mean? Star? Heart?

I actually like Diamond's .

And I'm caught up to where I joined the game.
Color Green wrote:
In post 1087, Color Yellow wrote:A little of both overall. 1082 seemed impatient, though. I've been sitting here reading and writing for the last 5 plus hours. I can't process 40+ pages any faster. I don't intend to stop until I'm done or the thread is locked.
Its because Im looking for something specific. I'll tell you one way or another tomorrow.
If I haven't hit whatever it is, I guess deal with it as you see fit.

Questions? Comments? Exclamations?
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1091 (isolation #32) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:27 am

Post by Color Yellow »

In post 1089, Color Green wrote:Well nap time. Cheers for waking up tonthe rest of your catch-up saga.
sadface
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1092 (isolation #33) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:28 am

Post by Color Yellow »

In post 1090, Color Yellow wrote:Questions? Comments? Exclamations?
This is to everyone.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1098 (isolation #34) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:06 am

Post by Color Yellow »

In post 1094, Circle Shape wrote:
In post 1092, Color Yellow wrote:
In post 1090, Color Yellow wrote:Questions? Comments? Exclamations?
This is to everyone.
Mmmmm. Thoughts on where to look after heart flips, depending on alignment? (I'm assuming heart shutting down means he's scum, but always good to consider contingencies)
I'm mostly assuming that, too. I didn't like the content of his last series of posts about 5 pages back. But, there was a fair amount of effort to it.

If they're town, I'll want to rethink Red. It's possible scum-Red would take their side, but the potential downside if Heart's wagon faded was Red looks like the player votes would flow to.

I'd want to look harder at Star and maybe Pentagon.

Where would you want to look?
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1101 (isolation #35) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:18 am

Post by Color Yellow »

In post 1099, Circle Shape wrote:I don't have a good idea, that's why I was asking~

Red probably does look worse but I'd need to reread to be sure.
I have a tendency to jump to shallow thoughts about associations initially. Other players with better ideas usually can talk sense into me.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1102 (isolation #36) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:19 am

Post by Color Yellow »

In post 1100, Heart Shape wrote:I lost where it was but someone asked why I made a plist with prods and dodges marked and not develop reads from it. Umm.. it's because I didn't make the list? It's in post . Copy and paste. I thought I had explained this earlier, but apparently that was in my head. I just wanted a plist and pair list to work from.

I'm not backing down from no lim. It's truly the best play. If you don't trust purple to sort me or you think purple is scum, I understand. I've questioned myself about purple a number of times, but I figured I would get a good chance to sort them once we got in a PT. There's a newness coming from purple that feels like a brand new car that no one has eaten any fries in yet. You don't want purple to find a fry underneath the seat. Got it. Or maybe you're afraid of something else. I don't know. If purple is scum and I am scum, then we're just going to lie about whatever. If purple is scum and I'm town, then shame on me, but I'll figure it out. If I'm scum and purple is town, then I would hope that purple would figure that out. If I'm town and purple is town, which is what I'm 90% certain is the case, we can cancel some scum together.

Star is committed to not using the delay. I get a sense that Star is honest with that, but I'd rather put Star to the test to be sure. Trust but verify.

So some of you are going to complain that "he's still not giving reads and that's scummy." But I had a plan coming into this, that plan was kinda thwarted because I didn't read the instruction manual carefully enough. And I think my plan is salvageable by going with no lim. It's the purpose of this game as I understood it anyway. We pair up, with an odd one out, and we sort and maybe work with our partner to sort the game. But that's not what we're doing here today is it.
Can you talk some more about why you think no-lim is a good idea?
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1106 (isolation #37) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:41 am

Post by Color Yellow »

:(
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1111 (isolation #38) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:06 am

Post by Color Yellow »

Color Green wrote:Pour one out yellow. You know you want to.
Get thee behind me.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1134 (isolation #39) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:32 am

Post by Color Yellow »

Green I'll respond in detail when I'm at my computer. An eyeroll will do for now. How do you read Diamond from your PT?

I scumread Red.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1139 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Color Yellow »

In post 1135, Color Green wrote:
In post 1133, Color Green wrote:incriminating result

To be clear, I submitted a name cop action on Red and got back "red" as a result. Diamond did a name cop on me and got back "green" as a result, so clearly alignments are now known for the both of us!
This is not possible from the answers I got to some questions to the mod last night.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1141 (isolation #41) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:48 am

Post by Color Yellow »

Oh wait "Name Cop".

lol
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1144 (isolation #42) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:50 am

Post by Color Yellow »

In post 1140, Pentagon Shape wrote:
In post 1139, Color Yellow wrote:

To be clear, I submitted a name cop action on Red and got back "red" as a result. Diamond did a name cop on me and got back "green" as a result, so clearly alignments are now known for the both of us!
This is not possible from the answers I got to some questions to the mod last night.
What?

UNVOTE:
Green was joking. Their names are Red and Green.

I asked if both partners perform actions or if it's only the Shape partner. It's the latter.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1158 (isolation #43) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Color Yellow »

In post 1153, Pentagon Shape wrote:
In post 1144, Color Yellow wrote:
In post 1140, Pentagon Shape wrote:
In post 1139, Color Yellow wrote:

What?

UNVOTE:
Green was joking. Their names are Red and Green.

I asked if both partners perform actions or if it's only the Shape partner. It's the latter.
But both have to agree to the target. Red told me I could target whomever I wanted but he didn’t bold that or give any opinion on whom we should target. So no action was submitted. It’s possible he didn’t understand how it worked but I didn’t even find out my power until close to deadline and he never asked me what his modifier was.
That's pretty incriminating!

I intend to vote Red but I don't want the day to end before everyone has checked in.

My townread of Arrow was in the stratosphere by the end of Day 1. Their thoughts about Orange are similar to mine, but my Red read is stronger. Their stance today fits their overnight catch up posts in our PT on reread, but I misunderstood some things and made a couple invalid assumptions.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1159 (isolation #44) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:21 am

Post by Color Yellow »

In post 1158, Color Yellow wrote:My townread of Arrow
First Arrow, that is. And New Arrow has inherited that read.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1162 (isolation #45) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:23 am

Post by Color Yellow »

In post 1157, Color Green wrote:Okay, that came off as harsh. Sorry.

Just anxious to get red deaded.
I'm at my computer now. Do you want to hash out your lolcase now Mr. Pharaoh?
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1164 (isolation #46) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Color Yellow »

You know where Pharaoh's hard heart led him.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1168 (isolation #47) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:31 am

Post by Color Yellow »

In post 1165, Pentagon Shape wrote:
In post 1159, Color Yellow wrote:
In post 1158, Color Yellow wrote:My townread of Arrow
First Arrow, that is. And New Arrow has inherited that read.
Arrow is locktown for me, they were my next strongest tr after Circle.
Your Arrow fan club membership card is in the mail!
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1170 (isolation #48) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:35 am

Post by Color Yellow »

In post 1166, Color Green wrote:I'm afraid for me, the sins of your slot have stained it for good.

Your focus on defending yourself is pointless. Sell me a universe in which it's Heart-Red-SomebodyElse with a convincing case if you care to extend your time on the mortal coil.
All right.

I'm not a builder of magnificent cases, but I'll flesh out what I have after work. Orange is my first order solve if Red also flips scum. And I have to caveat for posterity that my association reads are often simplistic.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1174 (isolation #49) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:37 am

Post by Color Yellow »

In post 1169, Color Blue wrote:I kind of think the last scum is diamond but Circle disagreed with that >.>
Arrow has Diamond in his solve. I told him last night that if Diamond is scum, Green should sus that out in their PT. I'm not too worried about them.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1183 (isolation #50) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:43 am

Post by Color Yellow »

In post 1177, Color Blue wrote:also the way diamond hops on feels kind of bussy.

I don't think yellow hesitates to hammer in that spot if yellow scum with heart who has given up.
My reasoning for not laying down the hammer when I finished my catch up was mostly so that I could have a bit of undivided interaction before going into night phase. And there were a few players who'd already said they'd hammer Heart.

I appreciate them holding off until I got through my game read.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1185 (isolation #51) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:46 am

Post by Color Yellow »

In post 1088, Color Green wrote:
In post 1087, Color Yellow wrote:A little of both overall. 1082 seemed impatient, though. I've been sitting here reading and writing for the last 5 plus hours. I can't process 40+ pages any faster. I don't intend to stop until I'm done or the thread is locked.
Its because Im looking for something specific. I'll tell you one way or another tomorrow.
What were you looking for?
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1193 (isolation #52) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Color Yellow »

In post 1191, Arrow Shape wrote:Yellow, if you're here, can you quote the pists I mentioned RE: Orange from the PT. Hard to do on mobile.
Yeah mobile. I'm still at my desk so no prob.

Do you want me to paraphrase your comments about the posts too?
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1196 (isolation #53) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:12 am

Post by Color Yellow »

In post 1194, Color Green wrote:Please don't get modkilled for quoting your PT.

Unless you're scum AND unethical, then do that I guess.
I don't do modkillables.

Arrow mentioned post numbers and made comments about them in our PT.

I'm going to quote those whole posts which are in T H I S thread, and P A R A P H R A S E Arrow's comments about the posts. If they want me to.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1202 (isolation #54) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:43 am

Post by Color Yellow »

In post 671, Color Orange wrote:
This feels like town.
This post caught his attention and gave him a scum lean.
In post 678, Color Orange wrote:
In post 611, Color Green wrote:I explicitly chose not to replace into the red slot as I felt the posts that caused it to be replaced were extremely scum indicative, even in a vacuum of a general unnamed player.
Can you explain why you think this?
Scum lean became a scum read.
In post 683, Color Orange wrote:
In post 652, Color Green wrote:
In post 650, Color Blue wrote:It's certainly very bold!
Probably because there's a gap the size of the marinas trench between red and everyone above them!

The sooner we pair up the sooner I can murder heart and then red!
Why on earth would Heart be first, if you proclaim such a gap to exist in your reads?
Scum read went to murder Orange.
In post 699, Color Orange wrote:I’ll be open to your input going forward. I just think sharing a PT would not be fun for me.

I’ll post up some quickly hashed out reads and then sign off for the night.

Colors:

Orange (obviously.)
Purple (actively solving, pretty simple.)
Red (thoughts in certain places feel genuine.)
Green (thought process of the current occupant feels erratic which is bothersome but not actually scummy after thinking about it. Not really a strong impression there otherwise.)
Yellow (seems a bit suspicious solely for pairing and then not bothering to provide any content for the rest of the pairing phase.)
Blue (I don’t recall exactly what I do not like here but I definitely feel like I had tangible enough suspicion here to rank Blue lower than everyone else among the colors.)

Shapes:

Arrow/Circle (both pretty much have the same general profile of having hood solving mindsets and town-looking reactions to certain things.)
Diamond (I feel like the outburst earlier is a towny exhibition of emotion. It did not seem like there was manipulation involved.)
Triangle (seems invested to some degree at least. Want to see more, for sure.)
Heart (I recall being pinged by something I saw from Heart so he ranks lower than Triangle which is essentially my null point. But I cannot recall what it was without looking back so it’s clearly not strong enough to rank any lower.)
Pentagon (I don’t feel as bad about Pentagon as I did back during the think of our interaction but she still bothers me somewhat.)
Star (the play of the new occupant of this slot feels all over the place, in a way that I feel less charitable towards than what new Green has been doing. But there’s room for that to change and I also should probably factor in the first occupant as well before sending this.)
He pointed out that in this post Heart is pretty low (below null) for someone Orange was defending.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1213 (isolation #55) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Color Yellow »

Sorry, Arrow. You can have my sword tomorrow assuming I'm alive.

VOTE: Color Red

For Circle
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1225 (isolation #56) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:08 am

Post by Color Yellow »

VOTE: Orange

I'll explain later today if Arrow doesn't beat me to it.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1239 (isolation #57) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:37 am

Post by Color Yellow »

I'm cursed.

We have/had 3 abilities that block?

Unless Red was lying about Penta being a jail keeper.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1240 (isolation #58) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:45 am

Post by Color Yellow »

Green,

Please build a bridge and get over it.

Arrow was suspicious of you powerbussing before Red's flip. She didn't say what she thought after the flip, but I would assume she changed her mind. I don't think any sane scum would double bus here.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1242 (isolation #59) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:02 am

Post by Color Yellow »

In post 1241, Color Green wrote:Either way the game is over if we eliminate both yellow and orange.
I hope.

We'll see what New Arrow thinks.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1244 (isolation #60) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:09 am

Post by Color Yellow »

Blocking me wouldn't keep Arrow's block from going through. Arrow would have to be blocked directly.

Or I can't read.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1246 (isolation #61) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:16 am

Post by Color Yellow »

I thought Pentagon said something about that.

Maybe I misread.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1247 (isolation #62) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:17 am

Post by Color Yellow »

I can't find it.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1249 (isolation #63) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:20 am

Post by Color Yellow »

Which of us did you track last night? Blocking me wouldn't affect Arrow.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1255 (isolation #64) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:23 am

Post by Color Yellow »

In post 1250, Color Green wrote:Oh no you don't, you don't get to backpedal away from THIS scumslip.
I can't scum slip.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1257 (isolation #65) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:26 am

Post by Color Yellow »

Because I'm town.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1259 (isolation #66) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Color Yellow »

I think what happened is I saw a "jk" on night 2 when I was going through Pentagon/Red double ISO, but didn't really look at the timing or context. It's there, but it's not a JK claim and it's on the wrong day.

Staying up too late has its rewards.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1262 (isolation #67) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:35 am

Post by Color Yellow »

In post 1260, Color Green wrote:Insert nodding chuck Norris gif here.

Suuuuuuuure you did.
If I have to die first, that's fine. I'll cheer from the dead thread.

I recommend waiting for future Arrow. There's a whole PT full of why we chose to block Orange on both Night 1 and Night 2.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1266 (isolation #68) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:37 am

Post by Color Yellow »

In post 1263, Color Purple wrote:
In post 1259, Color Yellow wrote:I think what happened is I saw a "jk" on night 2 when I was going through Pentagon/Red double ISO, but didn't really look at the timing or context. It's there, but it's not a JK claim and it's on the wrong day.

Staying up too late has its rewards.
Can't 'jk' also be short for 'joking'?
Looking at it a few minutes ago it looks like short for "just kidding", but joking would also fit.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1268 (isolation #69) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:40 am

Post by Color Yellow »

What was clumsily worded about it?
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1271 (isolation #70) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:50 am

Post by Color Yellow »

In denial? No. Irritated is what I am. Green's been on my ass since I joined the game. The only thing that will get him to rethink is my flip. I wish I thought he was scum.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1274 (isolation #71) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:55 am

Post by Color Yellow »

I have to do not mafia things for a while. I'll be back tonight.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1310 (isolation #72) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by Color Yellow »

I hate that we'll leave shots on the table.

I hope town gets it right in the end.

If Green and diamond tracked me specifically then I believe Arrow's roleblock went through. Which means we successfully blocked Orange.
Color Yellow
Color Yellow
Townie
Color Yellow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1319 (isolation #73) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by Color Yellow »

Am I dead?

I think I am.

I thought Orange had to be last scum, and maybe they are? The strong willed would modify Pentagon's block, but not affect a factional ability.

Good luck!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”