Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6146 (isolation #800) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:14 am

Post by Milobird »

Like cards on the table pooks? You’re the odd one out here. I can justify everyone else being here but you literally vigged scum my dude

And are easily more threatening than good chunk of the nightkills
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6153 (isolation #801) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:27 am

Post by Milobird »

In post 6148, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:every shot is on confirmed town

why would scum shoot me and leave conf town alive
Wheme
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6158 (isolation #802) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:55 am

Post by Milobird »

I’ve literally been posting here all day Cakez
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6159 (isolation #803) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Milobird »

And I just started a new job so I haven’t had as much time to commit to the game recently. Particularly with rereads. This is a sitewide thing you can check in my ISO in Mt Dew mafia
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6162 (isolation #804) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:37 am

Post by Milobird »

In post 6160, SirCakez wrote:
In post 6021, Milobird wrote:Cakez Takez are just kinda ew this game though. They're...I dunno. It's like we read the game totally differently along with people's motivations etc.
this is such BS you're pulling this out of your ass to discredit me
Nope.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6163 (isolation #805) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Milobird »

I will flat out tell you I think everyone on the koba wagon was either bad or scum.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6164 (isolation #806) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:39 am

Post by Milobird »

Your reads suck and I've never seen you have good reads so like.

That's my genuine opinion.
I feel like we've had this talk before.
Actually, now that I think about it, we have had this talk before.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6165 (isolation #807) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Milobird »

You’re also deluding yourself if you think I bring any of the conftown but mala here.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6167 (isolation #808) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:42 am

Post by Milobird »

If y’all are going to kill us do it today so I don’t waste another month of my life before I can remind you guys about the repeated misplays.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6168 (isolation #809) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:43 am

Post by Milobird »

Hey man, I don't wanna lose an ELO.

I assume there's only so bad they can be before it stretches credulity and the mod accuses them of game throwing and starts throwing out warnings.
-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6169 (isolation #810) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:44 am

Post by Milobird »

I don’t have the same ELO streak as bell, but he’s not reading the room atm.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6171 (isolation #811) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:48 am

Post by Milobird »

Give us the parts where Pooky defends or pushes scum in the thread.

How weak sauce/versus strong sauce were they?
Did he express these same thoughts in thread to the same degree?
Did he solve at night or was he just chillin? -> This isn't actually scum indicative, I'm just curious.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6172 (isolation #812) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:49 am

Post by Milobird »

How many pages is the PT,
How many posts are Pooky and how many are yours?
How much memeing is there.

Did Pooky ever have disappearances. When it would be inconvenient for the scum team to be there?

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6173 (isolation #813) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:49 am

Post by Milobird »

What was the best Meme Pooky made.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6177 (isolation #814) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Milobird »

Guys.
Pooky is just scum and this is disappointing.
Stop disappointing me.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6178 (isolation #815) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:53 am

Post by Milobird »

Look at this utter garbage he is spouting.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6181 (isolation #816) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:54 am

Post by Milobird »

Why would I do that when I can claim the moral victory when you vote wrong on obvtown Bell, proving my point?
-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6182 (isolation #817) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:55 am

Post by Milobird »

In post 6180, SirCakez wrote:this Milo vs Pooky slapfight is completely useless and not helping me at all here
I'm going to reread earlier parts of the game starting on my break tomorrow and look for actually useful content

FFS, who is doing this slap fight? Who is trying their level best to make it into a slap fight?
Don't be stupid Cakez. Pay attention.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6186 (isolation #818) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:56 am

Post by Milobird »

Fine.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6189 (isolation #819) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:47 am

Post by Milobird »

In post 206, Ralts wrote:
In post 199, Save The Dragons wrote:seems random
Every wagon so far has been random tho, why call out this one
In post 217, Ralts wrote:
In post 210, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 206, Ralts wrote:
Every wagon so far has been random tho, why call out this one
what other wagon
Think there were wagons on dwlee and cakez
In post 227, Ralts wrote:
In post 219, Save The Dragons wrote:i think you already received your answer
Uhhh I don't get it :(
In post 231, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 227, Ralts wrote:
In post 219, Save The Dragons wrote:i think you already received your answer
Uhhh I don't get it :(
you said every wagon was random

i said what other wagons implying i don't know the existence of other random wagons therefore why would i call out another wagon
In post 232, Ralts wrote:Fair
In post 238, Thestatusquo wrote:ok but given that its RVS and all wagons are going to be dumb why did you make that callout like you did? Further to the point, what did you hope to accomplish by calling it out like you did?

It seems to me that as someone who has been playing since 2004 you would know that frequently wagons start in RVS for basically no reason, are dumb, and then from the ashes of those wagons people actually start having more relevant opinions and that's how we move from noise to signal.

So like, what does town you hope to accomplish in this instance from specifically saying "x wagon is dumb."

Like, yes it is, that's the point. And I know you know this.
In post 239, Milobird wrote:I wanna kill FB and STD.
-Milobird

Ralts and TSQ seem okay, but I’ll wait and see.

-Bell
In post 248, Thestatusquo wrote:The question was "what did you hope to gain from posting 'x wagon is dumb' when you know that all early wagons are dumb and indeed that's how the entire beginning of a mafia game works"
In post 249, Milobird wrote:I think I’m usually pretty obvious town as town. I get overexcited and make occasionally scummy posts but usually bluster right on through to be annoyingly difficult to elim just from sheer quantity.

Except I can’t spam post because weekday job is demanding. So I should probably get a new meta.

STD is lying and being weird and I’ll take that to the bank.
-Bell
In post 260, Save The Dragons wrote:ok you found me

it's not possible for town to call out a wagon as dumb

you're right shea
In post 273, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 272, Thestatusquo wrote:1) first quote: so? do you usually call out all dumb 3 person wagons you become aware of on page 9 of a large?
no

i post what i feel as town and edit myself as scum

guess which one this was
In post 272, Thestatusquo wrote:2) second quote: ok but you're missing my point which is that people generally don't do this because they know its fluff and they are looking to find actual things to talk about which might create meaningful information for them to solve other players alignment which brings me to
since when do i do what people generally do or don't do
In post 272, Thestatusquo wrote:3) third quote: I don't see you doing that here. It's less a scum motivation thing and more of a scum mindset thing. Scum frequently have a hard time doing the whole trying to solve players thing because they already know the alignment of their partners, so they find ways to talk about the game which don't have actual consequence. they want to look like they're scum hunting or trying to divine alignment, but they're not. Your statement was that. It was the exact kind of statement scum makes when they're trying to look like they're making game relevant observations which under closer scrutiny are actually just meaningless fluff.
isn't it weird how i ended up voting one of the wagoners tho :thinking emoji:
In post 272, Thestatusquo wrote:And that brings me to the snarky citation needed post. The town std I'm familiar with would be attempting to solve me through this discussion. you're not. you're attempting to shade my arguments and try to make them look ridiculous. every single response you've made has been a slight misinterpretation of what I'm saying to make it look slightly worse than it actually is. I don't get the impression at all that you're curious about my alignment here, and given that my meta as scum definitely includes making aggressive d1 pushes (side eye: fb for townbinning me when he should know that about my scum game. potential pocket attempt?) one would think you would be.
i think you may not have an updated meta
In post 304, Woolax wrote:I like tsq's takes so far. happy to see where this goes

VOTE: save the dragons
In post 308, Gypyx wrote:am i the only one to like STD's reaction to his wagon? Like, it's quite the overagression from TSQ, and fenrir's reaction doesn't really feel calculated if y'all see what i mean

additionally wheme seems cool
In post 311, Gypyx wrote:nah, i just like the content of his character and the greeneness of his role PM

most major thing is that i doubt scum would do the charizard fake claim thingy
In post 312, Gypyx wrote:
In post 310, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 308, Gypyx wrote:am i the only one to like STD's reaction to his wagon? Like, it's quite the overagression from TSQ, and fenrir's reaction doesn't really feel calculated if y'all see what i mean

additionally wheme seems cool
What of my points do you disagree with?
i'm thinking that STD's comment on the gamestate isn't indicative of him actually picking between wagons to choose which one to call out as random as this is the only real wagon we got while STD was online, besides yeah, it was absolutely random too and i don't see why you're making such a big deal outta this
In post 313, Thestatusquo wrote:I think you must not be reading my posts then. Because my argument has very little to do with which wagon STD called out but rather why STD made that comment at all.
In post 314, Gypyx wrote:hmmm, fuck

yeah okay that's fair, better that way, still weighting on the side of town!STD tho
In post 315, mastina wrote:Yo, will be back here to read and give reads later but for now just wanted to claim this;
I am a 1x reflexive role-copier
; I will get a one-shot copy of the first power to target me. So,
if you think your power is pretty damn strong especially if a second player can use it, you should target me N1
In post 316, Wisdom wrote:hai
tsq/std is tvt
VOTE: woolax
In post 320, Dwlee99 wrote:Without reading much of what TSQ said because I only got 4 hours of sleep despite popping a melatonin: firebringer wagon wasn't actually bad imo but I can see town!STD thinking it was and saying it like he did
Speaking of which:
VOTE: firebringer
In post 321, Gypyx wrote:
In post 318, Sharing the Brain Cell wrote:
In post 311, Gypyx wrote:most major thing is that i doubt scum would do the charizard fake claim thingy
I had a null takeaway on that because the ruleset openly limits the gens to 2 and 3, and I don't think fakeclaiming an obviously fake claim is likely to mean anything more than early-game shitposting.

Also, pretty sure I know what pokemon Mastina is claiming, but not sure if there's any benefit/detriment to saying. I
will
say I'm trying to think if there's a scummy equivalent that would want to be targeted, (something that steals your ability or something?) and I can't think of anything. So for now I'm thinking that's probably a legit town claim?

@Mastina: do you know what happens if you get targeted by multiple people in the same night?

- B.
that's a good point, on the other hand i might be overanalyzing a crumb too, but idk, got a good but feeling from wheme doing this

additionally, while the claim is slightly +town, i doubt mastina's role can't be a scum role too, heck, a reflexive rolecop maybe?
In post 337, mastina wrote:
In post 318, Sharing the Brain Cell wrote:@Mastina: do you know what happens if you get targeted by multiple people in the same night?
I do, the interaction's laid out in my role PM. Not sure if I should share it tho. Do you think I should?
In post 338, mastina wrote:(Okay that wasn't me catching up, that was me jumping ahead. But NOW catching up from page one.)
In post 339, mastina wrote:
In post 7, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: wisdom
let's murder him before he gets back from V/LA
VOTE: SirCakez
Even though I'm not scumreading this opening (not townreading it either but not scumreading it, is null), SirCakez draws scum in 100% of his games it seems so we may as well save him the misery of another scumgame and vote him out. :P
In post 340, Gypyx wrote:so uh T3 apart not liking 122 from milo, anything more concrete from your catchup?
In post 341, mastina wrote:
In post 13, SleepyKrew wrote:I'm very happy with my assigned Pokemon.
Wood
you believe that my pokemon's one of the most appropriate for me? :P
In post 8, Save The Dragons wrote:I wanna be the very best like no one ever was
In post 9, Milobird wrote:DUN DUN DUN
Town.
In post 12, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: sir cakez
first person who posts is always scum. i think thats like mafia facts
Firebringer. (I can't read Firebringer and won't pretend that I can, tho I will say that this would be 'town' alongside the above by natural inclination.)
In post 17, T3 wrote:
In post 8, Save The Dragons wrote:I wanna be the very best like no one ever was
your avatar looks like a pokemon
Scum?
In post 348, mastina wrote:
In post 80, Sharing the Brain Cell wrote:PS: how did I completely miss the fact mastina is in this, I definitely looked at the playerlist multiple times and definitely did not see her name there o_O
-q
If it makes you feel any better, I completely and entirely forgot that I signed up for this game until I received my role PM. :P
In post 349, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 346, WhemeStar wrote:Im gonna full claim

I am mareep. I pick a target to sheep and when I do I become a double voter when I am sheeping that person
locktown
Mastina's entry doesn't feel much like scum. It's chill. is odd. I don't really unerstand it, because it seems designed to make Deadcell uncomfortable? But it just feels startlingly open. But that's kind of their MO at the beginning of the game anyway and they did just claim out right at the beginning. So.
Gyphx is being too reasonable early. All of his takes are informed and he uses that...to town read people and push at people he knows are wrong.
Dwlee, is mostly at the periphery. I think he was just trying to avoid attention by voting FB, rather than pushing more at STD, or voting somewhere else.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6190 (isolation #820) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Milobird »

Ralts doesn't really stand out. He just doesn't understand what STD is saying and that's pretty much it. It's probably true regardless of his alignment. It's kind of pointless though. I guess you could stretch it and say how they're approaching STD is tip-toeing. Trying not to offend, not giving them ammunition, Not even directly asking them what they mean, but instead putting it on themselves for feeling responsible that they can't understand them. It's kind of post county buffing. But that's all a stretch to me. It's just two nothing posts I think. aybe the responsibility portion points away from them. I'm probably overthinking it.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6191 (isolation #821) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Milobird »

In post 350, mastina wrote:
In post 114, WhemeStar wrote:can we put early pressure on mastina and see their reaction?
I mean, you
can
, but it aint gonna do you much good given that I've all-but-fullclaimed already so I really don't have anything more to give ya. :P
In post 352, mastina wrote:
In post 146, Firebringer wrote:im putting on bet now that 90% of alexandrites posts will be gamma so i don't think any of u need to be worried about thinking "who is posting this?"
I'd take that bet but I'd lose given that that's pretty much exactly the amount I'd guess would be Gamma. :P
In post 127, WhemeStar wrote:I still think mastina pressure is never bad
Oh I imagine it'd work wonders if I actually ever drew scum but since mods seem to want me to always be fairly confirmable town...... :P
In post 131, Milobird wrote:They kind of fall apart on their own as scum lately. Though I always feel bad saying that.
I mean, it's
true
, so no need to feel bad saying that, but I also tend to fall apart faster as scum when pressured so Wheme's not wrong.
In post 132, Thestatusquo wrote:Also in my experience pressuring mastina means she will respond to the pressure 2 weeks later when catching up and not acknowledge you continuing to talk to her in real time in the thread. She'll get to that in 2 more weeks.
I feel called out. :shifty:

...But not unjustifiably as this is
also
true. :P
In post 354, mastina wrote:
Speaking of random, have my readslist!

Milobird
Save the Dragons
Firebringer
Thestatusquo

Truth Innuendos Lies
Sharing the Brain Cell

Kitty Trauma Team
Dwlee99
Ralts

The Goat
Gypyx
Alexandrite
chowchow
WhemeStar
Woolax
Wisdom
SleepyKrew

imaginality
T3
SirCakez
In post 355, mastina wrote:
In post 229, Thestatusquo wrote:I can't decide if this a town reach or a scum reach tho.
If it helps I hated that post which immediately put imaginality in my bottom 3 reads. (Which, in spite of how I jested about the randomness of my readslist, was not in fact actually random. Well, mostly. I actually was stopping myself from posting readslists every page because I wanted to have a readslist where I manually added names as they posted rather than a readslist where I copied the names from the OP and rearranged them, but I caved in when I saw a mention of 'random' and couldn't resist. :P The names not posting at that point were basically random, the names having posted tho were not.)
In post 359, Gypyx wrote:thinking about it, mastina, maybe you should put a reduction to the number of peeps who should visit you? Like, restrict it to half the PL or something, cuz i doubt we'd gain much worth from 4-5 of our powerful PRs taking a shot on you on the long term

also VOTE: alexandrite less talk more scrap
In post 363, Alexandrite wrote:
In post 358, SleepyKrew wrote:Are you caught up now? Cool. This message is for everyone but especially T3 and mastina.

Please don't catch up like that. I'm begging you.
good luck with this, esp with mastina
In post 359, Gypyx wrote:thinking about it, mastina, maybe you should put a reduction to the number of peeps who should visit you? Like, restrict it to half the PL or something, cuz i doubt we'd gain much worth from 4-5 of our powerful PRs taking a shot on you on the long term

what does this mean

-Gamma

(also from this point on if there's a tag that isn't Gamma, Meg, Pearl, or Garnet, it's probably Yume)
In post 364, Gypyx wrote:
In post 363, Alexandrite wrote:what does this mean
honetly it doesn't mean anything
In post 368, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 358, SleepyKrew wrote:Are you caught up now? Cool. This message is for everyone but especially T3 and mastina.

Please don't catch up like that. I'm begging you.
They will not listen guaranteed
In post 373, Gypyx wrote:
In post 366, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:

But how would that be determined? It’s not like we’re doing a mass claim on D1.

~Innuendos
just have mastina make an arbitrary way to separate things, if she's town we're good if she's scum we can prob read into the list she gives

statistically it would be hard for a random list to not contain any good PR
In post 374, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 372, SleepyKrew wrote:if anyone else needs me to tell them how to live their life just ask
Me next thanks. Give me the exact answer in my head and win a prize
Dwlee and Gyphx don't appear to be acknowledging the other exists.
Gyphx is engaging with Mastina, but they're tame questions so far.
While Dwlee doesn't appear to be acknowledging Mastina.

Those 2 scums being in the dead center of Mastina's reads though. :giggle:
Tbh this is sort of atypical for Mastina, but given they haven't had much luck with their scum approach maybe they chose a more traditional scum reads list. It would be typical of anyone but Mastina to have that read's list as scum.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6192 (isolation #822) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Milobird »

Mastina's posts remain in the chill zone tho.
They also avoided the "I promise I'm going to post you guys" that murdered my town read of them in warehouse.
she said she was going to catch up and then immediately caught up. So that's cool.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6193 (isolation #823) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:02 am

Post by Milobird »

Neither Gyphx nor Dwlee have engaged with Ralts, but ralt's is fairly focused and there isn't much to talk to Ralts about currently.
I don't really think anyone has reached out to Ralts at this point because nothing they've done invites that engagement outside of who they acknowledge themselves. They're being their own gate keeper. Either intentionally or not.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6195 (isolation #824) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:25 am

Post by Milobird »

You can objectively uptick them as scum just by them repping out.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6196 (isolation #825) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:26 am

Post by Milobird »

Empirically, rather.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6198 (isolation #826) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:29 am

Post by Milobird »

I'm more interested in how people feel about Gyphx's posts towards Mastina.
I'm not sure if he's being cautious because they're scum together or if he's being cautious because he's super self-conscious and worried about getting caught by saying the wrong thing.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6200 (isolation #827) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:38 am

Post by Milobird »

In post 377, Gypyx wrote:well, it's true that this way of doing things lower the chances of having the best role visit (although that might not even be the case depending on the tiebreaker for multiple visits)

but like, generally, the 2nd / 3rd / even 4th best role are not gonna be significantly weaker than the very best
In post 378, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 375, Thestatusquo wrote:Anyone posting in the thread without explicitly discussing me and std is scum claiming
Okay who has scum claimed
In post 379, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:
In post 377, Gypyx wrote:well, it's true that this way of doing things lower the chances of having the best role visit (although that might not even be the case depending on the tiebreaker for multiple visits)

but like, generally, the 2nd / 3rd / even 4th best role are not gonna be significantly weaker than the very best
She said she default coppies first pr right? The obvious problem with that is if Mastina’s town, then if the most powerful pr visits her first, then we get double. Well, I would strongly suggest that any relatively weak prs, use their abilities elsewhere. This will ensure we get a double dose of strong tpr.

~I
In post 380, Sharing the Brain Cell wrote:
In post 357, mastina wrote:Then it works in the way laid out in my role PM. Will claim that interaction if more folks think it's a good idea for me to.
I think you know the answer to the question of "should I give out this info?" better than anyone else besides the mods, and I think that, if you're town (and we feel pretty sure you are at this juncture), you shouldn't allow others' opinions to sway you too easily in case some of those opinions come from scum who are like, idk, hunting for powerful powers or something.

like, if it would be terrible for town to have too many people target you, that might be a circumstance in which you wanna fullclaim? But again, only you and the mods know that.

- q and b. we both contributed to this post. with our powers combined...???!?!?!
....yeah, still only one brain cell.
In post 382, Gypyx wrote:
In post 379, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:

She said she default coppies first pr right? The obvious problem with that is if Mastina’s town, then if the most powerful pr visits her first, then we get double. Well, I would strongly suggest that any relatively weak prs, use their abilities elsewhere. This will ensure we get a double dose of strong tpr.

~I
oh yeah, obviously
In post 383, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 381, SleepyKrew wrote:post socks
LOCKTOWN
In post 391, Thestatusquo wrote:Didn't mastina do like exactly this in ydrssal and get mod killed
In post 394, Gypyx wrote:
In post 390, Firebringer wrote:
In post 315, mastina wrote:Yo, will be back here to read and give reads later but for now just wanted to claim this;
if you think your power is pretty damn strong especially if a second player can use it, you should target me N1
Reflexively don't believe this either. Or extremely misleading.

W/e
has Mastina changed her habit of never fake-claiming though?
In post 396, Wisdom wrote:Looking at mastina's claim, why are we speculating what happens if multiple roles target her? She already said she copies just the first one (according to resolution I'm assuming)
Gyphx is giving me material to work with, I just have no idea if what he's doing here is spewing Mastina or not. All I'm really getting is that he's being tentative. He's pushing back slightly by revealing true information about her. Which is in line with his earlier approach in the game a few pags ago. But is he caution preaching? Fact dumping in lieu of something better to do?

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6205 (isolation #828) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:19 am

Post by Milobird »

In post 6204, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:every flipped replacement in this game is town so your statistics are garbage
This isn't how statistics work.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6208 (isolation #829) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:27 am

Post by Milobird »

That's not how statistics work either.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6209 (isolation #830) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:29 am

Post by Milobird »

I appreciate that Pooky. But nah. I enjoy the puzzle. Like I play mafia for this part. I like getting to know people and I like solving. Even if I can't be assed to.
I'm just going to keep on doing this. Though I'm probably going to take a break soon for the day since I've spent a lot of time on this already.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6211 (isolation #831) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:31 am

Post by Milobird »

Nobody is sitting at a table.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6213 (isolation #832) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:34 am

Post by Milobird »

Nobody important is sitting at a table.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6215 (isolation #833) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:38 am

Post by Milobird »

I'm kidding, there are plenty of people sitting on tables right now.

But none of these people are more important than any other. They're all equally important. ('w')

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6216 (isolation #834) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Milobird »

In post 400, Firebringer wrote:What worries me most about mastina is she reads me as town in this game.
In post 425, Milobird wrote:Town: Shea, maybe STD, slappykrew, esuriohydra

Scum: mastina, whemestar

I’ll be here all week thanks
In post 436, Firebringer wrote:
In post 433, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:Reading Mastina correctly in this game is super important considering her claim.
lol no
In post 487, imaginality wrote:
In post 477, Firebringer wrote:
In post 473, Save The Dragons wrote:
i'm fucking mareep you dolt
I CC this claim.

Now i retract.

CC again.
I don't understand this series of posts.
Was STD not genuinely counter claiming?
In post 503, imaginality wrote:

~Innuendos
Everyone decide whether your power is likely in the top 5 town powers. If no, don't target mastina.
If yes, generate a random number 1-100. If your random number is > 50 target mastina otherwise don't.

That should result in a few but not too many strong town powers targeting mastina without having to list their names publicly in advance.

Threshold can be adjusted according to how sure we want to be at least one town player targets mastina, and what proportion of players are likely to follow this approach vs ignore it.
In post 566, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 535, T3 wrote:
In post 257, Thestatusquo wrote:
F
I
R
S
T

S
E
R
I
O
U
S

V
O
T
E

T
I
M
E

VOTE: STD
i can meat read std very well
coming soon
you thought you could get one past me calling it "meat" instead of meta but I'm onto you

Obligatory: i can meat read std very well
Uhh. Nothing really interesting happened here. Imaginality leaning into theory, acting sort of like a brick.

Did I mention that I have 9 days off of work which is why I'm spamming, or why I'm able to devote so much time to this,
I mean besides it being elo.
I feel like I did, but I want to mention that because I think Sircakez said it was weird or something that I was suddenly trying (it's actually not weird).

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6218 (isolation #835) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:59 am

Post by Milobird »

We already covered this Pooky. This is how I play in elo.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6219 (isolation #836) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by Milobird »

Like, all I'm going to do is.

1. Make a narrative for Town & Scum, Pooky and Mastina.
2. Make a narrative for how each scum chose to present themselves and how that fits into their interactions with either of you.
3. Use all the time left going over all the posts to make that narrative.
4. Pick which one of you is more likely to be scum based on the narratives and then broken record ask you to cross vote each other and then make a case for one another.

@Mastina:
@Pooky:

Question for the day, ya'll have read death curse.
Ya'll have read Pooky versus Flavorleaf.

I know Mastina hasn't really had the opportunity to really dig into these recent posts.
But there's a pretty clear wall between what I'm capable of making myself do as town versus scum.

In death curse: I tried at the end.
In Pooky Versus FlavorLeaf: I promised to try at the end when I was cornered but it never materialized because I can't lie good.
Why can I suddenly lie good?

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6220 (isolation #837) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by Milobird »

In post 570, Milobird wrote:I’m just over here voting scum

Y’all enjoy your wagon on town
In post 577, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 378, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 375, Thestatusquo wrote:Anyone posting in the thread without explicitly discussing me and std is scum claiming
Okay who has scum claimed
@TSQ
In post 584, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 574, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:
In post 532, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:
In post 526, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 524, Milobird wrote:I have trained under miltank for many a year for this snark
ah yes not_mafia, the snarky scummer.

VOTE: TIL
lockscum

You spelled town wrong.

~I
VOTE: SleepyKrew
In post 613, Milobird wrote:Town-
Shea
STD
T3
Brain Cell
Slappykrew
Wisdom
Cakeboy
In post 634, Woolax wrote:is there anyone else in this game you'd attribute > random reads to?

micc

predit: yeah still jiving with tsq
In post 639, Milobird wrote:Levels of engagement, genuine engagement with the game and I enjoy the old man screaming at clouds, and cake has found stuff to pounce on and chase which is prob town from him

@fire
In post 643, Woolax wrote:
Unofficial VC
With 21 alive, it takes 11 to eliminate someone

Save The Dragons (4) -
Thestatusquo, Woolax, chowchow, Sharing the Brain Cell
Sharing the Brain Cell (4):
SirCakez, Firebringer, Whemestar, Wisdom
Milobird (3):
Kitty Trauma Team, imaginality, Save The Dragons
Firebringer (2) -
Ralts, Alexandrite
Truth Innuendo Lies (2) -
SleepyKrew, Dwlee99
SirCakez (1) -
mastina
Alexandrite (1) -
Gypyx
Whemestar (1):
Milobird

Not Voting (3) :
T3, The Goat, Truth Innuendo Lies

Deadline:
(expired on 2021-10-13 21:30:00)
In post 646, Woolax wrote:
In post 637, Firebringer wrote:did u ask this thinking it would help u read TIL?
yeah, its something I'd like to file away and probably come back to later.
In post 640, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:If this is to me. it’s based off of experience playing with both Wisdom and Hectic
yes, the question was to you. can you answer it?

micc
In post 661, Woolax wrote:Save The Dragons is the only leading wagon I understand at this point. Haven't seen a case to the Brain Cell or Milobird votes.

Firebringer had some votes but the wagon quickly died off. Not interested in voting there.
the brief chowchow wagon was fine. I don't see voting people who are strictly here to meme as productive, but I am generally on board to policy lim them sooner rather than later.

nancy not answering the questing is kinda irritating but very much in line with what I'd expect.

micc
In post 666, Gypyx wrote:
In post 411, Sharing the Brain Cell wrote:I'm WIFOMing myself here, but I do wonder if scum would be this obstinate about continuing to do the blatantly anti-town thing.

and then that most recent post.

hmm.

yeah okay whatever back to this for now

VOTE: STD

-q
well, to be fair, pretty sure that gimmick isn't even alignement indicative right ? besides that's like 5 posts into the doggo guy's ISO at the time you're saying this, that's barely even callable as an iso lol
In post 667, Gypyx wrote:VOTE: braincell
In post 668, Gypyx wrote:unrelated to my previous quote btw, just realized
In post 670, imaginality wrote:
In post 650, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 648, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 638, SleepyKrew wrote:shea I danced for you are you going to respond to that
sorry prolly not
damn wish I saw this before I changed my vote
Then why didn't you change your vote back?
Micc: Doing the bare minimum. I shall post about all of the events currently. I shall state my opinions on them and then I shall go on lunch break and do it again. Lunch break scum. They're actually kind of contentless here. I should've had more red flags based on that. I was mostly waiting for the worst to post since I know they hate being scum. But I don't think they ever did.
Gyphx: still doing the reasonable shtick.

The whole scum team is ignoring each other and not even throwing soft ball questions at each other. The only exception so far might be Gyphx.

-Bell

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6223 (isolation #838) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Milobird »

Cool, so can you fuck off while I continue my song and dance instead of wasting my time while I do something I enjoy?

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6224 (isolation #839) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by Milobird »

You're being rude.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6226 (isolation #840) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by Milobird »

In post 676, Milobird wrote:What makes you think Wisdom is a scumread of mine?

Wheme is based off his (lack of) engagement with the game- all he’s successfully done is Shit posted despite there being plenty to dig into. I’m unimpressed by mastinas readslist, but this could change with more from her.

Now that I’ve acknowledged it’s not wisdom- who do you think my third is?

Ninja-
Aye matey, ye should know how slippery I be. It be from covering meself in moss off the starboard bow.
In post 686, Gypyx wrote:
In post 680, May and Brendan wrote:
VC1.02
With 21 alive, it takes 11 to eliminate someone

Firebringer (1):
Ralts
Save The Dragons (5):
Thestatusquo, Sharing the Brain Cell, Woolax, chowchow, SleepyKrew
Milobird (3):
Kitty Trauma Team, imaginality, Save The Dragons
Sharing the Brain Cell (6):
SirCakez, Firebringer, Whemestar, Wisdom, Gypyx, Truth innuendos Lies
Alexandrite (1):
Gypyx
Truth Innuendos Lies (2):
SleepyKrew, Dwlee99

Not Voting:
T3, Alexandrite, The Goat, mastina

Deadline:
(expired on 2021-10-13 21:30:00)

Mod Notes: The Goat has yet to confirm
Please feel free to ask for further clarification regarding your role if you're confused.
Sample rolecard added to OP
Not counting
while i'm certainely glad to have doublevoter status, i think i'm fine with my vote on Alexandrite being removed
In post 696, Firebringer wrote:
In post 690, Milobird wrote:Yeah if we could not publicly decoder ring crumbs that would be great?
ive never understood this because scum are going to do it. also i kind of think its a joke because is "wood" really a crumb....knowing mastina it probably is but w/e
In post 698, T3 wrote:
In post 364, Gypyx wrote:
In post 363, Alexandrite wrote:what does this mean
honetly it doesn't mean anything
This open admission also probably comes from town.
In post 702, T3 wrote:
In post 373, Gypyx wrote:

~Innuendos
just have mastina make an arbitrary way to separate things, if she's town we're good if she's scum we can prob read into the list she gives

statistically it would be hard for a random list to not contain any good PR
I've never played with town Gypyx but this doesn't particularly feel like scum gypyx.
In post 704, Thestatusquo wrote:Not to be mean but basically my experience in games I've played with/observed of town mastina I'll just take her town Poe and eliminate all of them and win the game.
In post 711, Firebringer wrote:Lets put these pokemon into boxes for storage:
pokemon im carrying around: (i cant trust these people to be town and wont wipe in nuzlocke)
TheStatusQuo, T3, Save The Dragons

Pokemon in Box 1 (the backups. People im feeling okay about or don't want to worry about)
Whemestar, Wisdom, Milobird, mastina

Pokemon in Box 2 (the third string. People who i know exist but are like just there)
dwlee99, imaginality, alexandrite, Ralts, Gypx, Woolax, Cakez

Pokemon in Box 3 (never picked. People i want to grill or trade to another trainer)
The Goat, SleepyKrew, Sharing the Brain Cell, Kitty Trauma Team, Truth Innuendo Lies, ChowChow
In post 723, Firebringer wrote:
In post 722, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:
In post 720, Firebringer wrote:i feel like theres always at least one scum who speculates on game mechanics instead of actually interacting with the game. TIL could be that scum
Your read on me apparently hasn’t improved since Doubles.

~I
Good thing a bad read has never stopped me from continuing to play. I would have stopped playing long ago
In post 725, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Sharing the brain cell

STD and milo I both think are town
In post 748, Milobird wrote:MALA COME BACK I WAS PLAYING LEAGUE

also your vote is bad pls fix and vote wheme
You guys have no idea how much Notty was fixating on the fact Mala wasn't interacting with him. >.> He just town binned them in the end though before they cleared themselves and made it mute. >.>
In post 749, Milobird wrote:Yeah, after Iso'ing Gyphx, I pretty much agree that Gyphx is obvscum this game.

Why isn't he dead yet?

-Bell
-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6227 (isolation #841) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by Milobird »

In post 6225, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:"tells me to fuck off so he can make up some bullshit narrative about me being scum"

"claims i'm being rude"

ok buddy. I'll let you get 24 hours without me in thread to do your thing since apparently you can't even interact while making shit up
I've been interacting with you all day, while making shit up. But it's distracting and you keep trying to define me and I have a low self-esteem so I can't really just brush off characterizations like a good adult can.

:igmeou:

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6228 (isolation #842) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by Milobird »

It's not like I can't point out the flaws in every argument you make. We've both played mafia a lot and are excellent at arguing.
Hah, okay, neither of us are actually good at arguing, but you know what I mean.
We're at home arguing with people and arguing about stuff that's barely coherent.

Like for example, you keep asking me why I'm trying to do a song and dance. But you've never considered if you're town that it's just me trying to solve, that there are a million other approaches I could be doing that would be less time intensive and less soul sucking because you know I hate being scum, so why would I want to subject myself to more of it here. Because you have a case on mastina town, somewhere. This is a point against you. There are a lot of points against you.
You're frictionless except for the player you want to kill,
while we're the opposite of that and it should be a pretty clear sign which of us is scum tbh. You're just trying to win I can respect that.
But I'd like to just check my corners and think about it and then make a nice little narrative and bow as to who's scum and why and who is town and why.
I enjoy doing that.
I don't enjoy doing that as scum. >.> Literally everyone including you knows this.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6229 (isolation #843) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by Milobird »

Here, let me interrupt the counter argument,

Pooky: Belligerent statement full of faux outrage, and what are you even talking about, you're barely being coherent. Insert sound bite about being scum, this is pathetic Bell.

Blahblahblah.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6230 (isolation #844) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by Milobird »

I won't lie, half the time I'm just so dumbfounded by what you're saying that I don't even know where to start correcting you, but I think rather than you just having sudden comprehension issues, you're just probably scum.

But I wanna go back and do it the way I like solving. I mean there's a reason I'm a waffler and it's not because I'm confident in myself. It takes a lot for me to be comfortable in my own reads. I never really feel like I'm trying to understand until elo actually just because there's so much data and the choices are so narrow that it feels like I can finally have a chance to comprehend it.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6231 (isolation #845) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by Milobird »

Anyway, thanks for the 24 hours Pooky.
I'm going to go do back to solving now.

But I actually need more than 24 hours.
There's a lot. But feel free to come back at that point.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6232 (isolation #846) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by Milobird »

In post 750, Alexandrite wrote:VOTE: gypyx
he pinged me early so I'm very down for this wagon

-Gamma
In post 751, mastina wrote:
I mean the problem with that is, the only way we'd have to know who should be the PR targeting me is if we had a D1 massclaim--with that obviously being something we shouldn't do, that means we have no way of coordinating it. We don't know who the best person to target me would be. And we have no way of limiting the number of players targeting me, either.

So my solution was just to leave it to the PRs in question, that if they think their role is strong especially with a second person getting a 1x copy of it, to have them target me.
In post 752, mastina wrote:
In post 394, Gypyx wrote:has Mastina changed her habit of never fake-claiming though?
Nope!
In post 391, Thestatusquo wrote:Didn't mastina do like exactly this in ydrssal and get mod killed
I've made my stance on that modkill being bullshit quite clear.
Actually I'd say it's closer to the opposite.

I am aware that both you and STD are experienced enough scum players to make a SvS or SvT fight look TvT, HOWEVER:
I think you are town by your posting;
I think STD is town by his posting;
I think the fight between you and STD looks town on both ends;
I think the people who have said the fight is TvT directly are, overall, a group
more
likely to contain scum rather than less.
In post 753, Ralts wrote:
In post 752, mastina wrote:I am aware that both you and STD are experienced enough scum players to make a SvS or SvT fight look TvT, HOWEVER:
I think the people who have said the fight is TvT directly are, overall, a group more likely to contain scum rather than less.
That conclusion seems backwards given the sentences before this.

Did anyone in this group catch your eye?
In post 755, mastina wrote:
In post 432, Milobird wrote:I don’t like her readslist.
I admit I'm not happy about the amount of nulls and I'm not happy how weak my townreads are.

However, I am actually
quite
confident in my scumreads.
In post 357, mastina wrote:imaginality
T3
SirCakez
I talked about imaginality already, but my thoughts on T3 were immediately that this looked like T3's scum meta rather than his town meta. I'm not positive, obviously, so I'm less sure of T3 being scum than I was, but I'm still leaning scum meta more than town meta.

As for SirCakez?

I wasn't joking when I said that I legitimately, genuinely, think that SirCakez is just scum this game. I think this is SirCakez's scum meta as literally every post of his is screaming "this is SirCakez as scum". But beyond the generic things, I can actually point you to something more specific that I found highly damning:
In post 356, SirCakez wrote:
In post 339, mastina wrote:
In post 7, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: wisdom
let's murder him before he gets back from V/LA
VOTE: SirCakez
Even though I'm not scumreading this opening (not townreading it either but not scumreading it, is null), SirCakez draws scum in 100% of his games it seems so we may as well save him the misery of another scumgame and vote him out. :P
fuck this is like Peta and I's dynamic
If SirCakez were town, the response from my post saying "he's always scum so we may as well vote him out" I would expect to be: " :lol: ", or maybe " :giggle: ".
Though not as town as he could do it as scum as well, it could even have ben "lol".

It's something that, if SirCakez were town, I'd expect him to take in good humor, laugh along, and find amusing.

But this response was basically dead serious, and the dead serious treatment of the "SirCakez is always scum", rather than treating it in good humor, is what makes me think that SirCakez is scum here.

So my vote there is dead serious.
In post 758, mastina wrote:
In post 583, T3 wrote:
hmmmmmm
This seems like a good time to mention I'm back to thinking T3's scum by meta.

Milobird
Save the Dragons
Firebringer
Thestatusquo
Wisdom

Truth Innuendos Lies
Sharing the Brain Cell

WhemeStar
Kitty Trauma Team
Dwlee99
Ralts

Alexandrite
The Goat
Gypyx
chowchow
Woolax
SleepyKrew

imaginality

T3
SirCakez
In post 759, Ralts wrote:
In post 757, T3 wrote:
In post 390, Firebringer wrote:
Reflexively don't believe this either. Or extremely misleading.

W/e
mastina doesn't fakeclaim
Like ever?

I thought her claim could've been a PGO ploy given how she doesn't seem willing to narrow down the list of people who should target her, even though her role presumably can only copy one other role.

but if this is actually true, mastina should be out of the d1 lim pool.
In post 760, Woolax wrote:never ever

- Wooper
In post 768, mastina wrote:
In post 696, Firebringer wrote:is "wood" really a crumb....knowing mastina it probably is but w/e
Wood
n't you like to know.

:P
In post 700, Firebringer wrote:I think T3 is town now.
I don't. T3's posts just are lacking something to them. The content within is fine, it's just that the content is just...lacking something that T3 has as town.
In post 771, Ralts wrote:
In post 596, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:
In post 591, Wisdom wrote:Nancy how do you feel about me
What if i told you std is town
UNVOTE:

I tr you.

~I
Can you go into your thought process here? You thought STD was scummy and a couple of your townreads were also voting there. Why is Wisdom's post enough to override that?
In post 774, mastina wrote:
In post 753, Ralts wrote:
In post 752, mastina wrote:I am aware that both you and STD are experienced enough scum players to make a SvS or SvT fight look TvT, HOWEVER:
I think the people who have said the fight is TvT directly are, overall, a group more likely to contain scum rather than less.
That conclusion seems backwards given the sentences before this.
Did anyone in this group catch your eye?
It's not backwards, because in a TvT fight the scum are more likely going to say "this fight is TvT" and do nothing about it--I realize I didn't work to defuse it, and I realize there could be and will be town who similarly didn't work to defuse it, but I still think that there would be scum who just called it TvT and did nothing about it.

I'd need to go back to that section of the game to check for the names more likely to be scum calling it TvT tho.
This whole thing is interesting.

Once again, could probably figure out whether this is scum talking to scum or not if I were better. It's sort of just Mastina's lecture mode. Which is usually her default interaction style. I've never really gone indepth with how she talks to her scum partners in game.

Ralts comes in and points out that Mastina might be contradicting herself, but she predictably bowls right over this.
There's something a little funny about her using the adverbs, legitimately and genuinely to describe her suspicions of Sircakez here. I'm not sure they would place so much emphasis on this if they were actually scum. It's kind of on the nose.
She points to one thing that she found "highly damning" which I'm not sure she'd ever post as scum either. It's also a little bit sooner than is typical for scum mastina to start biting down on someone. But scheduling maybe.

Woolax just kind of pops in at the periphery to make a side comment. I guess they either don't know how to engage or just wanna make a snide post. I mean snide in a nice way. Er, if there is such a thing. It's mildly humorous.

Aside: I have no idea how to tell the difference between a TVT, TVS, SVS fight. Mostly I just interfere if it's partiuclarly toxic and I feel safe doing so and the timing is okay. Sometimes I just can't be assed, other times I feel like I've been invited or at least feel safe judging an interaction and can make a pot saying that the interaction isn't helpful without worrying about it.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6233 (isolation #847) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by Milobird »

Note to self:

Page 31. Might want to look back at it later.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6234 (isolation #848) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by Milobird »

Ralts is sort of inconsistency hunting.
mmm

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6242 (isolation #849) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Milobird »

Hm, I guess we’ll never know which player that’s alive has the widest scumrange
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6243 (isolation #850) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:44 am

Post by Milobird »

In post 775, Milobird wrote:
In post 730, Wisdom wrote:fb Nancy is town

Put her in the first boxes with me
How is Gyphx not dead yet, iso him.
Seriously.

-Bell
In post 777, Sharing the Brain Cell wrote:
In post 775, Milobird wrote:
In post 730, Wisdom wrote:fb Nancy is town

Put her in the first boxes with me
How is Gyphx not dead yet, iso him.
Seriously.

-Bell
Can you elaborate on this? I'll concede my read on Gypyx is mostly a gut feeling, so it would be great to know if you've got anything more concrete.

Unless it's meta. I'm not jumping down rabbit holes trying to meta a fuckton of people I don't know.

- B.
In post 778, Ralts wrote:
In post 769, Sharing the Brain Cell wrote:PEDIT: T3 is a leanscum too but I think my confidence goes STD >> Whemestar >>>>> Gypyx >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> T3.
Not really sold on StD, but aside from that, I vibe with these reads.
In post 779, Milobird wrote:Er, it's day 1. All you have is gut.

And my gut tells me that I will never ever let Gyphx live this game. Do it now because I won't ever shut up about this until he flips red or flips green and I accuse the moderator of lying.

-Bell
In post 780, Milobird wrote:VOTE: Gyphx
In post 788, Ralts wrote:
In post 774, mastina wrote:It's not backwards, because in a TvT fight the scum are more likely going to say "this fight is TvT" and do nothing about it--I realize I didn't work to defuse it, and I realize there could be and will be town who similarly didn't work to defuse it, but I still think that there would be scum who just called it TvT and did nothing about it.

I'd need to go back to that section of the game to check for the names more likely to be scum calling it TvT tho.
I think ignoring it and doing something else is another way of defusing, but I don't think it's necessary to harp on this point. I'm more interested in seeing what names you come up with!
In post 783, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 754, Ralts wrote:Also I too got TvT vibes from TSQ and STD's posting
Wait but didn't you vote std?
Nope

pedit: I'll vote when I'm all caught up. I'm in the early 20s
In post 791, Thestatusquo wrote:
Yo bell come talk to me. Can I please get some words so i can maybe at least take a look at your meta read on my own?
In post 792, Firebringer wrote:is the goat an alt of someone
In post 795, Milobird wrote:
In post 791, Thestatusquo wrote:
Yo bell come talk to me. Can I please get some words so i can maybe at least take a look at your meta read on my own?
Gyphx auto pilots as scum and needs an entire team of committed mafia players to keep him afloat.
Prolly not happening here.

Ergo he's scum because his tone is lifeless, his posts stringy and full of phlegm. Gyphx town is focused after the jokes.
He's meandering here and letting the world pass him by.

-Bell
I do not like that Ralts ignores the Gyphx conversation here.
This is a point against them. Everyone else pays attention. Ralts pretends it doesn't exist.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6244 (isolation #851) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:45 am

Post by Milobird »

No, putting them in a line with 4 other reads does not count as acknowledging the conversation.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6245 (isolation #852) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:56 am

Post by Milobird »

In post 801, Milobird wrote:Whelp. I said my piece.
It's up to you if you wanna vote him or not.

*shrug*

-Bell
In post 802, Thestatusquo wrote:Ok but did you think that interaction felt that way?
In post 804, Ralts wrote:VOTE: Gyphx

I feel like I usually have stronger reads by now :? but this is fine.
In post 806, Milobird wrote:
In post 802, Thestatusquo wrote:Ok but did you think that interaction felt that way?
Your discussion with them isn't deep enough for me to hesitate.

-Bell
In post 808, Ralts wrote:This list is roughly what I'm working off of:

Town

Milo, TSQ, Alexandrite
Brain Cell, Wisdom, StD, mastina
Everyone else
SleepyKrew, Wheme, TIL
Gypyx, T3

Scum
In post 812, Ralts wrote:Not the worst group to be in
In post 816, Ralts wrote:Gamma is one of the few people I can metaread. I've played with him a lot, and I feel pretty good about his posting and tone here.
In post 817, Milobird wrote:*takes of sunglasses*

Is sircakez finally town?

*pokes him to see if he's real*

-Bell

@Thanks mod friend.
In post 818, Firebringer wrote:
In post 816, Ralts wrote:Gamma is one of the few people I can metaread. I've played with him a lot, and I feel pretty good about his posting and tone here.
any specific posts u want to call attention to
In post 819, Milobird wrote:
In post 817, Milobird wrote:*takes of sunglasses*

Is sircakez finally town?

*pokes him to see if he's real*

-Bell

@Thanks mod friend.
Welcome to like 5 pages ago

I like Ralts readslist despite disagreeing witH 3 of his scumpool.
In post 820, Ralts wrote:
In post 814, Firebringer wrote:but i have no strong opinions on u either so im not gonna sit here and complain about being null
If it makes you feel better, it's not that I haven't noticed you, but rather I'm not sure how to sort you.

And it's more of a general vibe that Gamma's happy to be here. Content wise, I guess I liked his vote on Gypyx.
Spoiler: A couple of tonally towny Gamma posts
In post 152, Alexandrite wrote:Gahahaha I got post 151!

-Gamma
In post 171, Alexandrite wrote:
In post 93, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 84, T3 wrote:WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
haven't you ever seen full metal alchemist before?
VILE FIEND
VOTE: SAVE THE DRAGONS

-Gamma
In post 821, Ralts wrote:Which 3?
In post 824, Ralts wrote:TIL ehh admittedly my weakest scumlean in the bottom tiers, but their vote on StD and subsequent unvote gave me the impression that they didn't have that much conviction in their vote/reads. Possibly a pocketing attempt too now that I think about it.

SleepyKrew off the top of my head I don't recall what he's done except nitpick at other people's playstyles.

T3 is mostly there for anti mindmeld.
I spoke too soon, they do acknowledge the existence of suspicion on Gyphx with these posts and vote them. But they do not directly contribute to this conversation. Instead they start conversing with others about others.

The perspective on is odd. It shows a wide range, that they're paying attention, but their focus what they're actually commenting about is non-committal. Their strongest reasoned stance if Gamma, but they don't comment on us, just put us at the top of the town pile. I don't even think they've interacted with us, even though Notty acknowledged them.

I can't really tell if they're spreading their feelers/branching out as scum and weak sauce bussing, while positioning themselves after a possible Gyphx flip or not. Though they continue their trend of always being 3rd~4th vote on a player and hiding behind the reasoning of others.

-Bell

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6246 (isolation #853) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:00 am

Post by Milobird »

There's also a trend of Ralts continuing to be polite scum. Always massaging other people's egos, "if it makes you feel better", "not the worst group to be in", etc.
It's non-confrontational, but could just be their personality.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6247 (isolation #854) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:05 am

Post by Milobird »

mmm. 6 minutes after my post is their first post and they acknowledge the Gyphx pressure without asking about it or saying much about it an hour later, just voting them. It's entirely possible they're just spending that entire hour weighing whether it would be natural for them to bus there and what they would like to do with it. Ultimately they just took the normal newbie route. 'I can't ignore this, but I don't want to add to it. Let me make a reads list. I'm feeling the pressure let me start talking to others and build some influence because the game is sort of getting away from us.'

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6248 (isolation #855) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:11 am

Post by Milobird »

In post 6240, Titus wrote:I'm so detached and the "no u" posts aren't helping. I'll hopefully get in and decide who I think should die.

I still strongly favor a no elimination.

The dead chat is probably chiding me for missing the obvious.
I don't think anybody has objected. I'm fine letting the candle burn out on its own. I'm having fun.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6249 (isolation #856) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by Milobird »

In post 833, Milobird wrote:Hi kuribo! Could I interest you in a gypyx wagon?
In post 835, Dwlee99 wrote:So many pages happened

TSQ are you still on STD
In post 837, Thestatusquo wrote:It kind of feels like you've been weirdly me focused this game dwlee. Do you have thoughts and questions for the other players in the game?
In post 838, Gypyx wrote:
In post 752, mastina wrote:
I am aware that both you and STD are experienced enough scum players to make a SvS or SvT fight look TvT, HOWEVER:
I think the people who have said the fight is TvT directly are, overall, a group
more
likely to contain scum rather than less.
so you're more likely to be scum according to your own words?

edit while reading further : yeah okay saw your answer to ralts, not a huge fan of admitting that you yourself are scummy but like i don't know how to play mafia so idk
In post 839, Gypyx wrote:
In post 751, mastina wrote:
I mean the problem with that is, the only way we'd have to know who should be the PR targeting me is if we had a D1 massclaim--with that obviously being something we shouldn't do, that means we have no way of coordinating it. We don't know who the best person to target me would be. And we have no way of limiting the number of players targeting me, either.

So my solution was just to leave it to the PRs in question, that if they think their role is strong especially with a second person getting a 1x copy of it, to have them target me.
yeah but the problem is like, if we have 4-5 of our most powerful roles stack up on ya (which seems quite like a realistic thing to occur given the openeness of what could happen), it probably won't be of much worth in the end, because we essentially trade 3-4 night actions in exchange for hoping you're town and will use those well, see what i mean?
In post 840, Gypyx wrote:
In post 828, SirCakez wrote:I'm scared if i talk about people town reading me that they will stop town reading me
I legit play my town games like scum half the time because I get miselimmed so much
well, if you're scared to the point of "deep anxiety" or sumthin' then how come you're talking about it like that without

feels less like a preemptive apology (which eh, i guess it would be worth a slight townlean) and more like you're trying to publically project what your town mindset would be
In post 841, Gypyx wrote:
In post 798, Milobird wrote:
In post 797, Bell wrote:I say this with love Gyphx.

-Bell
*grumbles.

-Bell.

Bell, bell, bell.
ya no worries, see what you mean there, altho it's been 3 months since i haven't had a real game of mafia, so i dunno, seems like pretty outdated meta to me? :shifty:
In post 842, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 836, Thestatusquo wrote:Yeah. Still haven't seen a reason why any of his reaction to me was town.
Damn, thought maybe something in all those pages changed your mind
In post 837, Thestatusquo wrote:It kind of feels like you've been weirdly me focused this game dwlee. Do you have thoughts and questions for the other players in the game?
You're always around when I check the game. To have more thoughts I feel like I need to do more than skim the past few pages or just wait for more stuff to happen. Gypyx had the same reaction to that mastina post as me when I read the quote which is good
In post 843, imaginality wrote:
In post 751, mastina wrote: -snip-
yeah but the problem is like, if we have 4-5 of our most powerful roles stack up on ya (which seems quite like a realistic thing to occur given the openeness of what could happen), it probably won't be of much worth in the end, because we essentially trade 3-4 night actions in exchange for hoping you're town and will use those well, see what i mean?
The approach I proposed in #503 would avoid that issue.
In post 844, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 843, imaginality wrote:
In post 751, mastina wrote: -snip-
The approach I proposed in #503 would avoid that issue.
My response to this plan is who cares
In post 845, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 842, Dwlee99 wrote:that mastina post
btw
In post 846, imaginality wrote:I don't like Gypyx and Ralts jumping on mastina's comment about the people who see TSQ v STD as TvT being more likely scum than not.

It seemed like deliberately reading the comment in the worst way.

Ralts raised it as a question whereas Gypyx continued to paint it as though mastina was calling herself scummy even after reading mastina's reply to Ralts. Which, like, I don't see why Gypyx bothers to post that as town, but as scum it is a chance to splash a bit of dirt on someone.

VOTE: Gypyx

On STD v TSQ my initial take was slightly suspicious of STD and pro town on TSQ. Someone mentioned TSQ plays like that as scum also so that tempers my town read slightly but I still like his side of it. Still figuring out how I feel about the STD side of it. I didn't see the initial post as scummy but the initial reaction to TSQ's pressure did feel a bit hmmm... Like, I didn't like the retrofitting 'oh but look at the reactions I generated' part of the conversation. However there was also a hint of confused 'what are you on about'-ness to it.

Interesting also at Gypyx defended STD against TSQ early in that debate.
In post 847, imaginality wrote:Oh cool add Dwlee99 to Gypyx and Ralts on the pile of "scum shiftily sniffing for stuff to stir up so as to subtly scatter some sneaky suspicion on seemingly stand-up citizens"
In post 848, Wisdom wrote:I like Imaginality for town I think

I don't think Gypyx is scummy but eh, not objecting either
Imaginality is nightmare fuel. He pushes Ralts and Gyphx, but votes Gyphx. Both Ralts and Gyphx latch unto Mastina saying they're acting scummy. Gyphx pushes Mastina while also discrediting himself by saying he sucks. He is, in effect, doing exactly what imaginality said, Gyphx is shading Mastina. But why. Why bring it up at all. Why Poke at town Ralts, but vote Gyphx? Are they setting them up for a miselim later? Why is Gyphx jumping on Mastina's comment, which is an absurdly low hanging fruit if they're partners? Are they trying to call it out for cred later, or damage minimizing? Does Gyphx focus on interacting with his scum partner more than pretty much any other player in the game?

-Bell

Dwlee is largely doing nothing, they're totally contentless at this point.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6250 (isolation #857) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by Milobird »

Imaginality is a weird player.
I still can't decide whether Gyphx would be interacting with Mastina this much if they were scum together. Rather, whether that's relevant or an easy fix. Gyphx used kid gloves with pretty much everyone, so it's difficult to tell. If he's pulling his punches for Mastina specifically or if he's just trying not to stand out by taking significant stances.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6251 (isolation #858) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by Milobird »

avoiding taking significant stances *.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6252 (isolation #859) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by Milobird »

Wasn't Sircakez supposed to post stuff today.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6253 (isolation #860) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by Milobird »

In post 856, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 847, imaginality wrote:Oh cool add Dwlee99 to Gypyx and Ralts on the pile of "scum shiftily sniffing for stuff to stir up so as to subtly scatter some sneaky suspicion on seemingly stand-up citizens"
Wtf is this?
In post 859, Gypyx wrote:
In post 846, imaginality wrote:I don't like Gypyx and Ralts jumping on mastina's comment about the people who see TSQ v STD as TvT being more likely scum than not.

Ralts raised it as a question whereas Gypyx continued to paint it as though mastina was calling herself scummy even after reading mastina's reply to Ralts. Which, like, I don't see why Gypyx bothers to post that as town, but as scum it is a chance to splash a bit of dirt on someone.
Well, look, got a personal theory that scum are quite more likely than town to admit they did the sussy, cuz like, obviously they
know
they aren't innocent, especially in cases where it's like "yeah doing that is bad, i know i did it but pls bear with me"

and on the question of posting it, i saw the first message, wrote it, then saw her developping on it, and even though that kinda puts it into perspetive as something widespread, still thought it was notable enuff to br pointed out

plus i took like 5 good minutes to get that gif link working so i wasn't gonna let it good to waste lmao
In post 861, Gypyx wrote:also imaginality if you could tell the difference between sharing reads and being a devilish scum drawing attention to town's scummy posts
In post 862, Dwlee99 wrote:
Who am I casting suspicion on here exactly?
In post 863, Gypyx wrote:
In post 857, SirCakez wrote:
In post 854, Gypyx wrote:
In post 852, SirCakez wrote:
In post 828, SirCakez wrote:I'm scared if i talk about people town reading me that they will stop town reading me
I legit play my town games like scum half the time because I get miselimmed so much
well, if you're scared to the point of "deep anxiety" or sumthin' then how come you're talking about it like that without

feels less like a preemptive apology (which eh, i guess it would be worth a slight townlean) and more like you're trying to publically project what your town mindset would be
That is exactly what I was doing lol
??

what is the "that"
Publicly projecting my town mindset so people understand me better
aaah

i wasn't thinking you'd go and say that tbh lol, i meant this as more a bad thing like, scum!you is emulating it

interesting that you didn't connect the dots here
Whelp. That "WTF is this" is going to be going back and forth in my brain for the next week.
There aren't a huge number of ways to interpret that. It just sounds like he's pissed that Imaginality is shading his buddies.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6254 (isolation #861) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by Milobird »

Oh, he was using alliteration.
But I don't think that's what Dwlee was asking about.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6256 (isolation #862) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by Milobird »

It's cool, I probably won't be here tomorrow. I have no idea if it's thanksgiving tomorrow, but I'm spending it at the grandparents.

Q. Why don't you want to try to read Ralts, who is probably easier to read than noted scum player Pooks?
Also, I think Pooky can post now, so I'm ready to be harassed again.
Thanks for the break Pooky, I appreciated it.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6257 (isolation #863) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by Milobird »

In post 856, Dwlee99 wrote:
Wtf is this?
Also check it.
You might not realize it now, but this is actually the key where all was revealed.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6258 (isolation #864) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by Milobird »

I wonder if unknown1(5?)6 and imaginality are related.
It feels a little gross when they just bin their entire team like that day 1 "subtly" and hope the wifom works out for them and nothing happens until then.
It's gross. Petapan would not approve.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6259 (isolation #865) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by Milobird »

I solved it though.
It took me 36 pages of glorious reading, but I found the key.
It feels like I cheated. But I can't imagine anything being more obvious than Imaginality just putting them all into a box and then Dwlee rage posting about it before they thought better of it.
It's actually very lame. I kind of feel bad for the scum team.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6260 (isolation #866) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by Milobird »

I feel bad for Dwlee, not imaginality.
I judge that sort of shenanigans harshly. There are better ways to play.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6263 (isolation #867) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by Milobird »

Actually I solved for imaginality.
You just kind of got screwed.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6264 (isolation #868) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by Milobird »

Welcome back and I'm sorry for swearing at you.
I just needed to have some fun.

Also, Ralts is easier to read than you, so I'm glad he wasn't very good.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6265 (isolation #869) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by Milobird »

If you guys would like me to keep going though like I said I would, I'm fine with that.
I just think Dwlee slipped and you can't really blame him with the shit Imaginality was pulling.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6267 (isolation #870) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by Milobird »

Notty wants me to play differently, so I'm fine also just trying to show you guys that I'm town and that Pooky is the last scum.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6269 (isolation #871) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by Milobird »

You're very ruthless Pooky.
I respect that.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6270 (isolation #872) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by Milobird »

NGL, I kind of want to keep going though. Just because of some bs my solve finished early.
I know that, arguably it doesn't really look like it.
But that's pretty much what he did and it's *fairly* obvious.

Also, I don't think Gyphx focuses on talking to Mastina or shading them as much if they were scum partners because Gyphx is in bad scum player jail.

I should really try and put all of this together into a narrative though.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6272 (isolation #873) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:30 am

Post by Milobird »

Happy thanksgiving everyone.

Also,
I don't know why but Notty thinks you're going to fuck up.
I'm still here ready to lay out my life story so that this doesn't happen.

Please read my posts. It's not just fighting with Pooky.

I think the narrative that Imaginality put all three of his buddies into a pile and Dwlee snapped and wrote "Wtf is this" to be fairly persuasive evidence.
I do not think they discussed this before hand. Note how all the scum buddies studiously ignore each other for the most part. Dwlee broke from that approach in a moment of genuine annoyance.

Like I said I'm more than happy to keep going if you don't think my analysis was enough. I can go over the whole game (well, I can't because of how slow going it is) but I can go over as much as I can if you want, I'd even enjoy it.

Spoiler: Pooky
Adding to the pile of evidence, if Flavorleaf can't save me from my shit scum game Notty sure can't. You almost certainly know this, I am working on trying to learn to lie better, but it's going to take a lot of time. :(.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6273 (isolation #874) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:37 am

Post by Milobird »

Just believe that you can read Bell and that he didn't become a grandmaster scum player in one single game where he suddenly broke through his inability to fake solve.
This isn't actually that hard. I left my scum range behind. I can point out everything that Pooky is doing right now and demonstrate that it doesn't come from a solving mind set, his excuse that he's already decided who it is, doesn't even make sense. He's a much more cautious bear as town as much as he likes to bluster outwardly. This isn't a cautious bear. He's showing zero nervousness or hesitation.
Ask yourselves why everyone else is but he isn't.
See also, Mastina death curse at the end, I might be a one note player, but it's a good note in elo. I've basically used the same method of trying to solve using the entire scum team and not just looking at Pooky alone. This is incredibly difficult to fake. You should all be aware of this.

I'm not a good liar.
Pooky is. Pooky has the motivation to shoot Gyphx. I already explained the Petapan story. Pooky wants this win. He wants a story to tell.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6274 (isolation #875) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:38 am

Post by Milobird »

Like, I can't just fake this level of faucet shit, that's why people keep giving me shit for my scum game in the first place. My playstyle is intentionally designed to be townie,
but my scum game can't keep up with it.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6275 (isolation #876) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Milobird »

Like I said Pooky's strategy is just to keep engaging me rather than solving or showing that I'm scum.

His signature even demonstrates that he believes this is a part of his strategy. I didn't even know this because I never clicked on it.

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple

^ Like really. It's right there. He was diverting me from solving.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6276 (isolation #877) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:46 am

Post by Milobird »

Like, please believe me and prove Notty wrong. If not me, just follow Koba who has been a clown this game but has been a very determined clown especially at the end. Koba is going to get more accurate with time just through sheer effort. STD also thought the bear was probably scum at the end.
And also, just tell me what you're feeling and thinking. You guys haven't laid out a real stance or case or given me any feedback on what I'm saying or doing.

I can't help us win if you don't engage with me and connect.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6280 (isolation #878) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:01 am

Post by Milobird »

I kind of figured it would be something like that tbh,
I just thought it was funny, that, that's what you're probably doing *here* anyway.

Also, sure. Thanks, I don't really like getting annoyed. It's not my cup of tea.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6281 (isolation #879) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:02 am

Post by Milobird »

It should probably be noted that any revenge you think I deserve willl pale in comparison to the sheer depth of my misread if you're actually town.
I have a bad feeling I will feel awful for literal days if I'm wrong here.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6283 (isolation #880) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:13 am

Post by Milobird »

...Fuck it, I'll keep going just to be sure.

Later though, Turkey day.

Have a good one.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6286 (isolation #881) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by Milobird »

In post 859, Gypyx wrote:

Well, look, got a personal theory that scum are quite more likely than town to admit they did the sussy, cuz like, obviously they
know
they aren't innocent, especially in cases where it's like "yeah doing that is bad, i know i did it but pls bear with me"

and on the question of posting it, i saw the first message, wrote it, then saw her developping on it, and even though that kinda puts it into perspetive as something widespread, still thought it was notable enuff to br pointed out

plus i took like 5 good minutes to get that gif link working so i wasn't gonna let it good to waste lmao
This is a weird post, I'm not sure how to interpret it. Would someone like to help?
In post 861, Gypyx wrote:also imaginality if you could tell the difference between sharing reads and being a devilish scum drawing attention to town's scummy posts
See, this is just a wry post. But it lays bare some of the deficiencies he has when interacting with his partners (though, there really isn't an easy way to interact with a partner that shades your entire team)
In post 862, Dwlee99 wrote:
Who am I casting suspicion on here exactly?
Push back.
In post 863, Gypyx wrote:
In post 857, SirCakez wrote:
In post 854, Gypyx wrote:
In post 852, SirCakez wrote:

That is exactly what I was doing lol
??

what is the "that"
Publicly projecting my town mindset so people understand me better
aaah

i wasn't thinking you'd go and say that tbh lol, i meant this as more a bad thing like, scum!you is emulating it

interesting that you didn't connect the dots here
In post 887, T3 wrote:
In post 638, SleepyKrew wrote:shea I danced for you are you going to respond to that
sorry prolly not
I think scum imaginality would be shading people left and right from what I’ve seen with him so he gets a tow read.
In post 893, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 886, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:I have only played one game with Imaginality where he was town in OMB but not sure why you sr him?
- says nothing
- seems forced
- says nothing
- could be either alignment
- could be shade on a townie (yes i know i have SK as scum) there's no follow through
- says nothing
- says nothing
- could be either alignment
- could be scum jumping on the wagon, could be town seeing a problem with gypyx sure. this post puts some doubt into my read.
- throws shade around, but mostly says nothing

mostly gut at this point tbh
I feel bad for missing this post, because I think this spews him as town after imaginality flipped. I should have at least wrestled with it.
In post 894, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:
In post 789, Sharing the Brain Cell wrote:
In post 786, Firebringer wrote: is anyone complaining about ur posts being long
In post 669, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:@brain, why do so many of your posts have so many words and
so little content
?
This is kind’ve a misrep. If was going to complain about post length, I’d be referencing Mastina. My issue was with the actual content per words. Mastina’s posts are long but they’re full of content.

Since I think it’s extremely obvious what my point actually was, I want to know why you’re framing it as me “complaining” about post length.

~I
In post 901, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 887, T3 wrote:
sorry prolly not
I think scum imaginality would be shading people left and right from what I’ve seen with him so he gets a tow read.
Isn't this exactly what imaginality did to me :upside-down:
Informed post.
In post 903, Dwlee99 wrote:Milobird (notscience + Bell)
imaginality
Alexandrite (MegAzumarill+Gamma Emerald+Yume)
Whemestar
The Goat
chowchow (Anonymous Hydra)
mastina
Truth Innuendo Lies (Nancy Drew + Marashu + Auro)
Kitty Trauma Team (kuribo + Malakittens)
Ralts
SirCakez
Woolax (wooper + Micc)
Sharing the Brain Cell (esurio + Anonymous )
Firebringer

T3 make a PoE and we can intersect them?
In post 911, Ralts wrote:
In post 891, T3 wrote:
In post 769, Sharing the Brain Cell wrote:cutting large post.
I still scumread the post.
Why? This is one of the posts I like the most in their ISO.
In post 912, T3 wrote:
DWLEE IS PLAYING VERY STRONGLY TOWARDS HIS TOWN META
In post 914, Ralts wrote:What's his town meta
See, Ralts asks about this, but ignores me when I talk about Gyphx. It's a change in approach and treatment. It looks like they want T3 to extoll the virtues of Dwlee town meta because they're: 1. Morbidly curious at how wrong they could be.
2. Want them to plant their feet if their buddy ever flips. But they don't directly remark or ask me questions on Gyphx because they don't want me to build a case on them. The difference in treatment is pretty stark.
In post 919, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:Mastina, are you going to be generally active this game?

-Lies
-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6289 (isolation #882) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:02 am

Post by Milobird »

In post 6287, SirCakez wrote:Sorry I have not been here
I would rep out but it does not feel fair to leave at this stage
No need, no rush.
I just feel like I'm screaming into the aether. I think Mastina is the only one reading my posts.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6291 (isolation #883) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:41 am

Post by Milobird »

I’m reading his posts too :(
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6303 (isolation #884) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:12 am

Post by Milobird »

Just assume if it’s not signed it’s me. Bells been signing.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6306 (isolation #885) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by Milobird »

(For reference, notty spent most of day one detailing the kyouko wagon and ended the day voting the same scum and also stating agreement with the wagon that did go through, and our vote was on the arguably stronger scum role)
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6307 (isolation #886) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by Milobird »

As an aside, note that the bear is saying I’m expanding Bells scumrange

Is there anyone alive in this game that WOULDNT be expanding their scumrange if scum?
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6312 (isolation #887) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by Milobird »

In post 6308, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'd respond to his giant long ass laundry list of a case

except it's literally just a bunch of cherry picked nonsense that he picked out of ralts iso that happened like 8 game days ago or something and he twisted it to make it sound like ralts is bad or w/e.

and the only reason he's doing this is because he knows I can't answer for Ralt's mindset since I'm not Ralts and also nobody remembers anything that went on during day 1 so he can just make up whatever bullshit he wants.
If only there was a way to look back at day one and see what actually happened, hmmmm
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6314 (isolation #888) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by Milobird »

I’m more addressing the whole “no one remembers what happened day one” aspect of your post

It’s easily readable, and discrepancies should be easy to point out if it’s manufactured
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6317 (isolation #889) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by Milobird »

In post 6308, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:nobody remembers anything that went on during day 1 so he can just make up whatever bullshit he wants.
Lying is easily proven wrong, particularly when day one is readable by everyone alive. Please show where bell lied. I’m not asking you to justify your predecessor. I’m asking you to provide sources for your grandstanding.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6319 (isolation #890) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Milobird »

Cmon Pooky, this should be a slam dunk for you.

Show us where Bell lied about Day one events.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6321 (isolation #891) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by Milobird »

You said bell can make up whatever he wants, which would be a lie, no?

All I’m asking you to do is show us.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6323 (isolation #892) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by Milobird »

So you’re just assuming it comes from scum lying rather than fact check to see if what he’s saying is true, and calling it lying in an attempt to grandstand and discredit.

Got it.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6326 (isolation #893) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by Milobird »

But if we’re scum lying about day one, it should be pretty easy to go skim and point out where we are, no? Your argument is we have to be scum because the others are town. And thus must lie about day one in an attempt to kill you. All I’ve asked for this entire page is for you to point out exactly where we are lying, with evidence to back it up. That’s a simple task. Instead, you continue to grandstand and deflect from the question.

Cmon pooks, this is your chance to dunk us. We’re waiting.

Ninja-
Oh look, more discredits!
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6328 (isolation #894) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by Milobird »

All you’ve done is grandstand lol
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6330 (isolation #895) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by Milobird »

No, that last post was incorrect.

You’ve also discredited.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6333 (isolation #896) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by Milobird »

In post 6329, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:why did you guys want to kill me on day 8 but need to solve for my aligment on day 9?
It’s almost like in MELO you owe it to the entire game to reset and consider all options instead of spend all your time buddying.

:good:
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6338 (isolation #897) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Milobird »

I mean, at the end of the day as I’ve said repeatedly this is not the MELO I bring. There is zero reason for us to bring Cakez who has been paranoid of us all game, instead of Mala who would be sufficiently pocketed if I was scum. I also don’t think they really need a reset because 2/3 have hardly played in days.

The hyperbole about bell is a nice touch
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6340 (isolation #898) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by Milobird »

In post 6329, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:why did you guys want to kill me on day 8 but need to solve for my aligment on day 9?
Pooky, remember when I said there was stuff I was sort of flabbergasted you were saying because I didn't know where to begin.
One of those is this argument.

I'll lay it out.

1. I said I would kill both of you. If I solved for you then why wasn't I voting for you day 8? *I haven't actually read what you're specifically referring to* but obviously I didn't solve for you given I was going back and forth on you and mastina last day phase. I've also repeatedly said I was checking my corners. This hasn't actually changed, beyond starting to lean toward murdering you.
2.I will always ask the other two players to cross vote each other. There are a ton of benefits and almost no draws backs for me.
Such as: I don't have to argue with both players and can focus more on solving for the remaining player. The two players will change behaviors and will have to act out the realization that they're voting the remaining scum and then have to build a case to kill the other player. Which helps me, because I can try to see if they're coming off genuine or not.
3. I can literally always be wrong, because, ultimately, *I don't know who the scums are* this is a common refrain I make when someone asks me who is scum. I could be wrong. What would help me be less likely to be wrong? Change the state so that the two players are facing off, maybe they're good at playing in *this* game state, but are more awkward in *that game state*

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6343 (isolation #899) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by Milobird »

Why do you keep spacing out your posts and texts. Are you trying to make your posts look bigger than they actually are

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6345 (isolation #900) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by Milobird »

Uh, I don't remember voting for you.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6346 (isolation #901) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by Milobird »

I mean, if they all agree they would have killed us already, no?

Like here’s the thing Pooky

I genuinely don’t give a fuck where they vote because one of two things will happen.

I’ll read them the riot act for these godawful last three days of “play”

Or town will win and I’ll read them the riot act for the previous two days of “play”

But it’s been fairly obvious ive been checked out for days and I’m not exactly know to resurge as scum.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6349 (isolation #902) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by Milobird »

Why would I pretend to forget who I was voting. You're acting goofy, your reasoning underneath leaves a lot to be desired. You're sharper when you're town. You're basically a blunt pencil here.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6351 (isolation #903) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by Milobird »

I’m still sitting here waiting for you to show the class where Bell lied about day one!
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6354 (isolation #904) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by Milobird »

In post 6350, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:is this refuge in amnesia?
Yes, through years of practice, I have mastered the ability to forgot that I'm scum and forget my role pm. This is why my posting is so close to my town game. Because I actually think I'm town. But in truth. :shifty:

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6355 (isolation #905) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by Milobird »

Like, you're basically arguing that I forgot because I needed to spend over 12 hours solving to convince people.
SOmething I would literaly never do because I'm terminally lazy.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6356 (isolation #906) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by Milobird »

Your argument suks.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6358 (isolation #907) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by Milobird »

In post 5861, Milobird wrote:VOTE: PookyTheMagicalBear

Talked it over.
Wanna kill Pooky and then try tomorrow if there is one.
I'm burnt out.

-Bell.
Oh there it is.
Would you like at that, I did vote you.
I guess I can't hesitate after that, once I vote someone I never change my mind or
waffle.
I'm not known for waffling.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6359 (isolation #908) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by Milobird »

The foundation of your arguments sucks. Hesitation, double checking, etc is a normal thing to do here.
It's not even slightly scummy.
You hesitate. So you making that argument here is wild.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6360 (isolation #909) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by Milobird »

Wait, that vote literally says I'm burnt out and I'm going to try tommorrow if there is one if Pooky isn't scum.

Like,
the fuck.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6361 (isolation #910) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by Milobird »

I pretty much did exactly what I said I was going to do, even though I entirely forgot about voting you.

Good job Bell. I appreciate your integrity.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6362 (isolation #911) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by Milobird »

Notty is telling me that you said I was making stuff up about day 1 in my recent posts.
But I've literally been quoting all of it, so wut.

Also, you don't have to actually acknowledge the case on Ralts from the perspective of Ralts. You need to come up with another explanation for the scum teams behavior and interactions, given their hesitation to engage with one another, ghow would you characterize each player and their interactions and posting style? Were they interacting with Mastina in a way that could be scum on scum?

Basically you need to break up the narrative about Gyphx, Woolax, Imaginality and Dwlee and their approach to the game.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6363 (isolation #912) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by Milobird »

In post 6301, SirCakez wrote:
In post 6256, Milobird wrote:It's cool, I probably won't be here tomorrow. I have no idea if it's thanksgiving tomorrow, but I'm spending it at the grandparents.

Q. Why don't you want to try to read Ralts, who is probably easier to read than noted scum player Pooks?
Also, I think Pooky can post now, so I'm ready to be harassed again.
Thanks for the break Pooky, I appreciated it.

-Bell
I feel like the Ralts stuff was so long ago that it won't be as helpful
plus I know Pooky a lot better
But if this were true, then why aren't you voting Pooky and why were you town reading him all game.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6364 (isolation #913) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by Milobird »

To my knowledge Pooky, tells strangers on the street about the time Petapan shot him when he was scum and went on to win the game. It's common knowledge.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6365 (isolation #914) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by Milobird »

Petapan was scum too*

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6367 (isolation #915) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by Milobird »

There’s only one way to know for sure

…how do you feel about cap’n hook
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6368 (isolation #916) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by Milobird »

In post 6293, SirCakez wrote:
In post 6216, Milobird wrote:Did I mention that I have 9 days off of work which is why I'm spamming, or why I'm able to devote so much time to this,
I mean besides it being elo.
I feel like I did, but I want to mention that because I think Sircakez said it was weird or something that I was suddenly trying (it's actually not weird)
I do appreciate you bringing this up bc it explains it
In post 6294, SirCakez wrote:despite me not posting I have been thinking about this game a lot and I feel myself slowly sliding towards a Pooky vote I think
Oh my god.
I won't lie I just started arguing with Pooky and didn't even read the last page.
This is awesome. You're awesome Sircakez.

...Inb4 it's Mastina. :igmeou:

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6369 (isolation #917) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by Milobird »

It's kind of sad. if the reason town wins is because it's a natural law of the universe that neither Mastina or I would be alive if we were scum.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6372 (isolation #918) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by Milobird »

So, are you saying I was right twice.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6374 (isolation #919) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:00 pm

Post by Milobird »

I can keep going tomorrow.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6385 (isolation #920) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by Milobird »

In post 984, Milobird wrote:Pretty confident mastina is just scum here.
In post 985, Dwlee99 wrote:Meta meta meta meta
In post 986, Dwlee99 wrote:Mastina could be scum cause she thinks I'm town
In post 987, Milobird wrote:
In post 986, Dwlee99 wrote:Mastina could be scum cause she thinks I'm town
Oh? Is that a read you’ve developed across multiple games?

Is that… meta?
In post 988, Dwlee99 wrote:Nope
In post 990, Gypyx wrote:
In post 867, SirCakez wrote:What's your point
If I was scum emulating it then why would I even bring it up
because you think that's how town you would act?

i think i'm kinda not finding anymore stuff that's really readable without twisting my brain through 10 layers of interpretation so like, i'll drop the convo there if you're fine with it
In post 991, Gypyx wrote:second paragraph was about the back and forth with cake obv
In post 993, Gypyx wrote:
In post 872, The Goat wrote:Gypyx posted something early on that felt scummy, but I’m going to do a reread. Hyperskimming 35 pages didn’t give me much.
btw got any updates on that "something"?
In post 1001, SirCakez wrote:

i think i'm kinda not finding anymore stuff that's really readable without twisting my brain through 10 layers of interpretation so like, i'll drop the convo there if you're fine with it
okay

yeah mastina being absent is ugly
stirred my brain on that topic
In post 1005, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1001, SirCakez wrote:

okay

yeah mastina being absent is ugly
stirred my brain on that topic
isn't mastina always low activity though

pedit : stop pediting you chuckleheads
In post 1042, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1041, Firebringer wrote:So ur reading T3 as town for doing things that scum are likely going to be seen as suspicious to scum players, dwlee
No, I'm explaining why I agree with t3. I think t3 is town here for thinking the same exact thing about shea's way of reading people here
In post 1043, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1040, Thestatusquo wrote:My reads are motivation based
I disagree though. You're assigning motivation to things that you can't reasonably
know
the motivation of
In post 1051, Firebringer wrote:Dwlee has moved up a pokebox
In post 1059, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 238, Thestatusquo wrote:ok but given that its RVS and all wagons are going to be dumb why did you make that callout like you did? Further to the point, what did you hope to accomplish by calling it out like you did?

It seems to me that as someone who has been playing since 2004 you would know that frequently wagons start in RVS for basically no reason, are dumb, and then from the ashes of those wagons people actually start having more relevant opinions and that's how we move from noise to signal.

So like, what does town you hope to accomplish in this instance from specifically saying "x wagon is dumb."

Like, yes it is, that's the point. And I know you know this.
To discuss a specific example here, shea, I didn't take this reason for STD being scum seriously because I think your concept of assigning motivations is flawed here. You argue that town!STD shouldn't have much motivation to make that post which sure
maybe
, but that doesn't actually imply that scum!STD DOES have the motivation to make that post imo. I think that reading based on intent is 100% the way to go normally but I just don't agree with how you are assigning these intents which is why I made the analogy to vote hopping that people typically think is scummy
In post 1067, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1061, Thestatusquo wrote:I actually explained why I thought there was potential scum motivation for doing that in another post in pretty great detail tbh so like maybe read the rest of the posts.
And I disagreed with that. The main thing I remember is that you think it's so STD can look like they're participating when they're not actually doing much but STD already had a bunch of posts in the thread. Like as scum they could just as easily have not made that post or made it. If STD was lurking around, made that post, then dipped sure but he wasn't, he was around.

Being at a computer really makes me say words better maybe I should do this more often
In post 1068, Kitty Trauma Team wrote:
In post 1064, Milobird wrote:What do you think of my points about braincell being somewhat unfiltered for scum?
I dunno, you say unfiltered, I'd call them more transparent than anything. I think the posts follow a logical progression in thought process. I'm not paying a ton of attention lately but I don't get the wagon on this slot.

I read emotion better than anyone on the site, and it was kinda surprising to see them replace out at that point they did. I'd never townread a slot for replacing out, god knows. But I do like the posts when they were playing. And the frustration at being read for "tone" rings genuine, if a bit premature frustration-wise. If I made my guess, i'd assume this user has been run up the flagpole before for tone.

I'd lean town on this slot.

-k
In post 1075, Milobird wrote:Fire will become more readable with flips on the table, but a read on TIL would be nice.

Sorry about your mom :/
In post 1077, Milobird wrote:If anything, thoughts on the BrainCell and Gypyx wagons would be great skrew.
In post 1080, Ralts wrote:I want a picture :o
In post 1081, Milobird wrote:The folks on psyduck and friends need to get off and make better votes.

-Bell
In post 1082, Milobird wrote:
In post 1078, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1075, Milobird wrote:Fire will become more readable with flips on the table
i don't think this statement has ever been true
I would like to second this.

-Bell
In post 1083, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1059, Dwlee99 wrote:I just don't agree with how you are assigning these intents
In post 1086, Milobird wrote:Okay, but why are you choosing to argue over this instead of something game relevant.
Shea is correct mid-game is not usually the best time for genuine mafia play feedback.

-Bell
In post 1088, Thestatusquo wrote:I'm vibing with that bell post quite a bit. And i know where my conclusion does on the scale of balance of potential motivation.
In post 1090, Milobird wrote:I have a lot of scum reads this game.

Thankfully Sircakez is easy to read today. I will be mad if he is scum this game.
and the ducks.
and maybe ralts.

-Bell

*snore*
Gyphx may or may not have the answer and revealed it by saying Mastina is just usually low activity. But it's hard when she wasn't really there at this point in the game. But even though she isn't there, other scum players are mentioning her. The scum teams approach to Mastina is a light touch. Bu I don't really see anything that screams partner yet. Unlike Imaginality and Dwlee. Though Sircakez felt it was evidence to the contrary, I don't agree, but aight.

Dwlee takes refuge in game criticism rather than fake hunting. I point this out. Shea looks there as well. I don't have the guts to do this with a partner. But eh. Dwlee takes what Notty says about Mastina and explicitly addresses it, but doesn't do anything with it. But he's open to the possibility. It reads *slightly* more like opportunism than "yeah, look, I'm saying this because way down the line you'll see this as anti-associative because I didn't defend her or ignore this" but only slightly.
Ralts decides to ask for a picture than post anything else.

-Bell

Notty comes in and defends Brain cell.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6386 (isolation #921) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:02 pm

Post by Milobird »

In post 1105, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1086, Milobird wrote:Okay, but why are you choosing to argue over this instead of something game relevant.
Shea is correct mid-game is not usually the best time for genuine mafia play feedback.

-Bell
This is a silly question if you read what I was responding to in the first place
You're silly.
In post 1110, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 1108, imaginality wrote:
In post 1107, WhemeStar wrote:As the person who started brain celll wagon I like the gypyx wagon more
Why?
I find the gypyx wagon to be made up of townier people
Imaginality interested in how Wheme found the right answer, maybe. Or they're just faking it.
In post 1111, mastina wrote:
In post 830, Kitty Trauma Team wrote:I can't read Mastina for shit on day one, just gonna call her town
I do have a flowchart for that, yaknow. :P
In post 838, Gypyx wrote:edit while reading further : yeah okay saw your answer to ralts, not a huge fan of admitting that you yourself are scummy but like i don't know how to play mafia so idk
I wasn't saying I was scummy, I was saying that I was aware that I was displaying the trait I'd expect that scum displayed but also acknowledging that I know it wouldn't be
only
scum displaying that trait.
I mean on the one hand I do think Gypyx's comment absolutely sucks.

On the other hand the Gypyx wagon gives off terrible vibes and feels like it fucking sucks, with scum latching onto it.

When I'm in a better mindset (hella tired right now, just reading to stay caught up, not really capable of good critical thinking), will be able to give that better thought.
In post 868, May and Brendan wrote:
Not Voting:
The Goat, mastina
MOD:
In post 339, mastina wrote:VOTE: SirCakez
I've not changed my vote once in the game; I should be on SirCakez
In post 874, Thestatusquo wrote:Goats entrance feels off to me so far. Complains about pages (frequent scum tactic when they're behind and need to say something) makes vague comment about the largest wagon maybe being scummy (how would you know? Maybe because buddies are talking about it in pt?)
Valid, tho I'd like to also say SleepyKrew did fairly similar so I'd be willing to yeet either of them.
In post 1112, mastina wrote:
In post 919, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:Mastina, are you going to be generally active this game?
Active? Mostly--I'm starting a new job tomorrow, and League Worlds 2021 is going on right now, both of which will cut into my activity a little, but I
should
be able to be here fairly often and be fairly active overall. (I'm close to my limit in gaming, but while fatigue is a risk, I'm not exceeding the limit.)

Contributing? Well, not
tonight
(not in the headspace for it), but we'll have to see. Hopefully, with luck, yes, but potentially will lack if I am struggling to get a good town core.

I have a good scum core I feel, but not a good town core, so I've got better than nothing but not as much as I want to have.
I skimmed some of that list. There is in fact a "is Mastina angry" section.
They also talk about Chaos and Order in their reads and then update their reads like 5 minutes later, so they're consistently avoiding their own tells. But they're their own tells for a reason so *WIFOM loop* Still it's good to know that they're *ultra aware of themselves, which I totally didn't know already. I also liked that they addressed TSQ's paranoia of a better scumstina that had died years ago.
In post 1114, mastina wrote:
In post 956, Save The Dragons wrote:the one time i've seen scum mastina she said the most random things i don't know if that's the case with scum!mastina but it's definitely different from my (admittedly only one) example
I mean to be fair.

The difference between you and Shea is that you have experienced recent scumastina, where I can't scum worth a damn.

Shea has experienced old scumastina, where I was at my prime and fully capable of actually playing scum.

The difference between current scumastina and the scumastina of when I was in my prime is just as night/day as the difference between my towngame and my scumgame in that prime-scumastina is nigh-indistinguishable from my towngame (not quite, obviously, even at my prime there were clear scumastina markers because different alignments wanted to do different things and used different methods but it was surface-level at least visibly very similar requiring nuance to distinguish) but current scumastina is obvious as fuck. :P

That having been said.

I don't think I'm actually out of my current-scumastina range, so the strong townreads on me are a bit baffling. Yeah, I'm town, so yeah, the reads are accurate, but how the fuck are people thinking that I'm not being my lazy apathetic scum self here? I've not power-towned yet (I'll get there obviously, eventually, but I'm not there
right now
), so I actually don't understand why I look town to folks. I AM town, but if *I* don't think I look town as town, if *I* don't think I'm out of my scumrange (and that says something when I'm talking about not being out of my
current
scumrange), chances are, I'm not actually out of my scumrange soooo...I don't understand the townreads there.
In post 964, Save The Dragons wrote:i think i downplayed the "randomness." she literally quoted random posts and was like "Town." "Scum?" "Town!" "scum." to them it was bizarre.
I've got some bad news for ya.

:P
My head hurts. I make posts like this early game sometimes, but not quite as overblown.
In post 1115, mastina wrote:[quote="In post 1091, Kitty Trauma Team"I suddenly have a million questions about her claim and how it would relate to being targeted by my own ability because I'd REALLY hate to have to be the one to NAR that
Well if you were the first/only person to target me, I'd get a copy of your ability.

Granted, I haven't asked about success vs. attempt in terms of targeting me, didn't think of it until now, will do that after submitting this post. The role PM says 'targeting', which implies it doesn't need to succeed in order for me to copy it, but not every mod is as fond of strictly adhering to semantics as I am so the wording of targeting in spite of implying success isn't needed, may still require success, so need to ask about that.
In post 1008, SirCakez wrote:I'm looking at the playerlist and honestly realizing I'd be forcing a read on like 75% of these players if I try to make a readslist
A lot of players are blending together While I empathize with this as it's true of me, too, I still think Cakez is scum here anyway.
[/quote]
In post 1117, Ralts wrote:
In post 1004, SirCakez wrote:i'm actually about to dump a readslist
When's this mixtape gonna drop?
A dash of opportunistic pressure because they do not like the current wagon.
In post 1118, mastina wrote:
In post 1113, Wisdom wrote:Your good scum core is cakez crew and goat?
That's lackluster
That'd be lackluster if that was my scum core but thankfully it is not.
In post 758, mastina wrote:Milobird
Save the Dragons
Firebringer
Thestatusquo
Wisdom

Truth Innuendos Lies
Sharing the Brain Cell

WhemeStar
Kitty Trauma Team
Dwlee99
Ralts

Alexandrite
The Goat
Gypyx
chowchow
Woolax
SleepyKrew

imaginality

T3
SirCakez
Since then:
Kitty Trauma team has become more town.

Goat has become more scum;
Woolax is a little more scum;
SleepyKrew is more scum.

So my actual scum core is more like:

(locktown at least for D1)
Milobird
Save the Dragons
Firebringer
Thestatusquo
Wisdom

(almost locktown, is strongly town for D1)
Kitty Trauma Team
Sharing the Brain Cell
Truth Innuendos Lies

(various shades of ambivalence)
WhemeStar
Dwlee99
Ralts

(various shades of null)
Alexandrite
chowchow
Gypyx

(south of null by an undefined amount)
Woolax
imaginality
The Goat

(lean scum)
SleepyKrew

(lockscum)
T3
SirCakez

I realize that having only two lockscum isn't ideal and that my townreads aren't as sure as they should be, but I'm overall happy with having the scum
pool
be what it is;
{Woolax, imaginality, Goat, SleepyKrew, T3, SirCakez} is a group that I think should have at least 2 scum in it. Obviously, I'd hope for more, I'd think 2-4 in there total, but there should be a
minimum
of two scum in there.

I'm happy with a scum
pool
of six, with 2 of them being lockscum.

It's not where I'd
prefer
to be on D1, but I'm at least
content
with it.
In post 1120, Ralts wrote:Why is Firebringer lock town?
In post 1121, Ralts wrote:
In post 1111, mastina wrote:
On the other hand the Gypyx wagon gives off terrible vibes and feels like it fucking sucks, with scum latching onto it.

When I'm in a better mindset (hella tired right now, just reading to stay caught up, not really capable of good critical thinking), will be able to give that better thought.
This is an interesting callout; the only person you have south of null voting that is currently voting for Gypyx is imaginality vs. 3 who are voting for Brain Cell.
This could be Ralts lining up Mastina way down the line for a miselim. From an informed perspective a scum ralts knows that: All the dudes on the brain cell wagon, if it goes through, are gunna look bad. Actually this post of kind of bonkers and the perspective is weird. Who looks at what a player is reading each player as and comparing it to the wagons each player is on? It sort of screams informed.
In post 1122, Ralts wrote:
In post 1104, T3 wrote:liking kuri's posts, esp the part about sk
I had the same thought.
Sliding up to T3.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6387 (isolation #922) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:12 pm

Post by Milobird »

Mastina defends Gyphx because she does not like the wagon based off of vibes.
Ralts notes that she's only scum reading one dude on the Gyphx wagon, which is in direction contradiction to the "vibes" statement.

In retrospect, I'm not sure if this is informed from Ralts or if they just noted that hey, they're saying X, but Y contradicts that. They also expressed some interest in a Gyphx elim, so it makes sense for them to push Mastina here.
But the question is, why are they looking that many steps ahead. Are they confident that Gyphx is going to flip scum enough to analyze it to the point of noticing that contradiction or not? It's a lot of mental work. Would they articulate themselves that well? if they didn't like what Mastina said I could see them pushing mastina without a good reason for doing so. Or only hand waving it as town. I can't
I can't tell tbh. *throws up hands at this section*

I kind of think it could be either.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6388 (isolation #923) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:14 pm

Post by Milobird »

Something about the word choice from Ralts in 1121 bugs me a lot. But I can't put my beak on it.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6392 (isolation #924) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:23 am

Post by Milobird »

How much time is left on this day phase?
I'm excited to see if Pooky decides to shoot me as a joke.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6393 (isolation #925) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:28 am

Post by Milobird »

Did I already talk about how I don't care if we settle this now or later. But that I would like to state for the record that I don't think Firebringer would ever lie about the result and imaginality already flipped godfather so this isn't truly important.

I'm not going to sign my posts anymore, this is Bell. Deal with it.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6397 (isolation #926) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:38 am

Post by Milobird »

In post 6396, Bell wrote:Yes, Gyphx, my teammate.
How dare you.
Sigh
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6398 (isolation #927) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:41 am

Post by Milobird »

I believe I was horribly clear that I just didn't give a shit and was coasting and would start trying again as we got closer.
I made like 5 or 6 posts on it. So the argument that I'm only trying now is exactly what I said I was going to do repeatedly, so it's a terrible argument.
I'm a known coaster that doesn't try until the end of the game. So the argument is just kind of confusing.
I mean I'm not the worst coaster, by far. Some people even think my town game is pretty sufficient and don't even realize I'm not really trying or thinking seriously until end game.
But there you go.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6399 (isolation #928) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:41 am

Post by Milobird »

My trajectory is clear as day. The argument is uninspired.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6401 (isolation #929) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by Milobird »

This continues to be wrong.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6403 (isolation #930) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Milobird »

In post 6400, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:there's literally 0 incentive to solve when you r in a 1v1

you are only doing it performatively to try to get townread
There's plenty of incentive to solve, we're not in a 1v1 and even if we were, I'd like to be right for the right reasons rather than be right for the wrong ones or just because I got lucky on a dice roll.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6404 (isolation #931) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by Milobird »

Like if you're scum, my ego is safe and I will not be miserable regardless if Sircakez and Mastina vote wrong.
There's value in that.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6406 (isolation #932) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by Milobird »

...No? Mastina isn't confirmed, so there's merit in it. I'm well aware that saying this stuff can piss them off and cause them to retaliate vote me. Still gunna do it.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6407 (isolation #933) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by Milobird »

I still don't follow how town you comes to the conclusion that I'm harder to read than Mastina tho.
Like we're both equally terrible scum. So. Arguably I'm worse scum actually. It's one of the reasons I think you're scum Pooky, I don't think either of us have looked scummy this game from a bird's eye view.
I'm aware Notty disagreed, but like, yeah.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6408 (isolation #934) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by Milobird »

Funnily enough your accuracy and propensity to be on scum wagons is a point against you because the rest of us look like clowns in comparison and towns tend to look more clownish as a result of their ignorance of who is and isn't scum.

e.g., Koba pushing at us and then 180'ing on to you because they sorted us.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6410 (isolation #935) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by Milobird »

In post 6409, Bell wrote:I’m aware he was wrong a lot but his gall and shamelessness pointed to town him IMO. I knew he likes to think of himself as invincible or something with an indistinguishable town versus scum game, but tbh, I didn’t believe him because, well, look at him. I think you mostly just got into that slap fight because you knew he needed to go and it was largely reactionary. Your response to him I mean. Though this stuff is half remembered since I haven’t read earlier stuff for awhile.
Doot.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6414 (isolation #936) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:15 pm

Post by Milobird »

No, it's the "I wanna look cool as scum" tell.
It works a lot more than It should.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6415 (isolation #937) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:20 pm

Post by Milobird »

I have no idea why you think my scum game has improved a single millimeter, the more likely argument is just that you can't backtrack and you're stuck.
Also, congratulations I go back to work tomorrow morning.

But yeah, I'm not satisfied with this as my elo play, but I can't do more. I wish I could.
The rest of the town just has to bring this across the finish line. I can't do the focused assessment stuff more, even though there's a ton there. I wish I had infinite time. It would, well I could have been a lot more productive if I had just committed to doing more.

Oh well.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6432 (isolation #938) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:10 am

Post by Milobird »

In post 6422, SirCakez wrote:Milo why did you abandon your mastina push? because I said I wouldn't vote her?

A) if she is scum I can rest peacefully knowing that this game isn’t my fault
B) Pookys push on us is actually awful (still waiting for him to provide examples instead of general statements)
C) Pooky literally hasn’t reevaluated once, which should tell you that he came into melo with the express decision to 1v1 off what everyone else said yesterday. He literally went and checked mastina posting frequency but hasn’t tried to point out EXACTLY where we are BSing.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6433 (isolation #939) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:10 am

Post by Milobird »

D) all he’s done is try to kiss up and play good little soldier to the conftown while I genuinely don’t give a fuck which should tell you all you need to know
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6446 (isolation #940) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:43 am

Post by Milobird »

I’d argue scum bell is infinitely lazier than pooks. We know I can put up the WIM as scum if I actually cared about the game

And again, where’s mala. I have zero reason to kill her off when I did and leave the guy who’s been pocketed by pooky for days alive?

Like pookys whole case is im coaching bell into a breakout game… where I failed to adequately set up a good mylo by kills?
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6449 (isolation #941) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:59 am

Post by Milobird »

Yes because scum make a habit of killing the people with them in their top tier townreads

Uh huh
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6450 (isolation #942) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Milobird »

Weren’t you the one hooting and hollering 48 hours ago how yesterday everyone wanted us and koba dead so just listen? Now it’s “we set up melo well”.

Pick one or the other, bear
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6453 (isolation #943) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Milobird »

TIL (yes a cop claim that had multiple shots all used)
Gamma (blocker who blocked me)
Mala

Just off the top of my head :)
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6454 (isolation #944) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Milobird »

Stopper not blocker, my b
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6455 (isolation #945) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:28 am

Post by Milobird »

Cakez just so you know pooks managed to use a one shot neighborizer to snow me and Bork after we dunked both his buddies in Mountain Dew

That was just 8 pages. Not 69.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6459 (isolation #946) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:54 am

Post by Milobird »

Mala not screaming to the hills for my death is enough sign. Also on revisiting you’re right, I overestimated TIL and for that I concede
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6460 (isolation #947) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:56 am

Post by Milobird »

Like 100% the Mala hydra would have been my only concern this game as scum.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6463 (isolation #948) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:10 am

Post by Milobird »

I said what I said.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6464 (isolation #949) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Milobird »

If there’s someone this game who would be able to read me with minimal effort, it’s her.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6467 (isolation #950) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Milobird »

She would have sussed me out days ago.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6468 (isolation #951) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:18 am

Post by Milobird »

In post 6465, SirCakez wrote:There are tons of arguments for why I'm still alive and they can go either way so I'm just kind of leaving it as null
I mean bottom line Cakez is “who has the wider scumrange, Pooky or bell”
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6470 (isolation #952) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:22 am

Post by Milobird »

Still would be able to read me off the cuff better than rand
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6471 (isolation #953) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:22 am

Post by Milobird »

In post 6422, SirCakez wrote:Milo why did you abandon your mastina push? because I said I wouldn't vote her?
Notty thought it was Mastina, I thought it was Pooky. Notty thinks it’s probably pooky due to the lack of examination. Pooky has called what I’m doing a song and dance, but to be honest if he can’t read real solving after a billion years of mafia or even internally doubt himself before pushing as town than I dunno what he was learning about. It’s just more likely he’s not examining because he’s informed.

The argument that Pooky is making that he just wants everyone to have fun is a point for shooting gyphx, I’ve never made the argument that pooky shot gyphx without permission. If anything they would have discussed it and gyphx would have encouraged the shot in their pt. Pretty sure I already said this actually.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6472 (isolation #954) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:23 am

Post by Milobird »

Back to work as they say as they say.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6474 (isolation #955) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:27 am

Post by Milobird »

It should be noted before I go that Mastina has little reason to suspect or question pooky as scum. It would be easier for her just to let pooky lose the game for town. But that’s sort of conjecture. Just a random thought, but I sort of feel like I’m conf biasing there maybe.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6475 (isolation #956) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:27 am

Post by Milobird »

Not trying to ;)

@Titus, Cakez- this next question is going to be super blunt.

When has town EVER listened to you so readily without question on something you want in a game?
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6478 (isolation #957) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:02 am

Post by Milobird »

You realize part of pookys case is I helped bell graduate from being bad scum lol

My point was- Pooky is convinced we are scum, yet spent most of the day saying he wanted to no elim purely off of what you guys had talked about earlier. Isn’t that strange that he just outright agreed? Like he outright agreed there, despite his unwavering conviction that last scum is bell and I
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6480 (isolation #958) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:33 am

Post by Milobird »

My points were about yesterday, not today.

Funny how that works isn’t it!
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6496 (isolation #959) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by Milobird »

In post 6495, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:also if I'm mafia vig, I can just get Cakes to shoot someone else and coach Gypyx into towning it up.
There's literally no way you believe this, lol.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6499 (isolation #960) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by Milobird »

In post 6497, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:it worked pretty well in Tenet dude.

Gypyx tap danced all over you
Okay.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6509 (isolation #961) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:39 am

Post by Milobird »

Titus are we still sticking to the no Elim plan.
I’m readyish to vote.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6512 (isolation #962) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Milobird »

Hi this is bell again.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6514 (isolation #963) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by Milobird »

I don't know who that is or what that means
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6534 (isolation #964) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:08 am

Post by Milobird »

I personally subscribe to the Gyphx asked pooky to shoot him hypothesis.
But it would be funny if they big brain goofed.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6542 (isolation #965) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:15 am

Post by Milobird »

He was giving you a hint bro.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6544 (isolation #966) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:16 am

Post by Milobird »

Just town bin us. Cabd says i can’t make more than 50 posts per day phase as scum, he’s wrong I can totally do 51, but he has a point.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6546 (isolation #967) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:19 am

Post by Milobird »

In post 6543, SirCakez wrote:how so?
Even I think what I just said was dumb. So never mind. :/
I don’t really think the observation that ralt’s is scummy absolves him.
There was a tell called the Amish tell which was basically that scum tend to read their own predecessor’s posts because they need to know their own standing while town don’t really care.
It wasn’t very accurate.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6547 (isolation #968) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:21 am

Post by Milobird »

In post 6545, SirCakez wrote:pretty much everything today is not really readable because everyone is turned up to eleven right now
that's why I've been wanting to do this reread for so long
This is extremely wrong headed. Plenty of people spew town at the end when before they were barely readable.
Titus I think even makes a habit of fake panicking as scum in elo to capture that feeling.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6549 (isolation #969) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:24 am

Post by Milobird »

Like, if you wanna read our shit posts go ahead, but my most recent posts I would argue are actually the most revealing.
It would be interesting to see a player reread my iso though, I’ve never had a player really do that. So I won’t really discourage it beyond saying what I said.

Just know it’s in pooky’s interest for you to do what you just said as his argument this day phase is basically “plz ignore Town Bell becoming town plasma, it’s a trick”
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6555 (isolation #970) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:27 am

Post by Milobird »

I don’t think the way pooky worded it even reveals that he doesn’t know he replaced Ralts.
He lol’d in there which reveals he probably knew he replaced them.

But Pooky can also share his intent and I don’t think he’d lie as scum to that one.

Pooky, did you know you replaced ralts after you made that neighborhood post?

Also, didn’t ralts make a post in the neighborhood. Which pooky would have noticed?
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6559 (isolation #971) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:30 am

Post by Milobird »

The mod makes an announcement.
Ralfs posted once in your neighborhood.

Phone auto correcting.
So you’re going with you didn’t know and we’re actually arguing for ralt’s to be shot before changing your mind?
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6561 (isolation #972) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:31 am

Post by Milobird »

Why would we be reluctant to bus woolax when we’re bussing gyphx.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6563 (isolation #973) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:32 am

Post by Milobird »

Actually I did mention dwlee, and I pointed out he was opening up a play style critique in the middle of a mafia game which tsq latched into and made them suspect delete more.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6565 (isolation #974) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:33 am

Post by Milobird »

In post 6562, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 6559, Milobird wrote:The mod makes an announcement.
Ralfs posted once in your neighborhood.

Phone auto correcting.
So you’re going with you didn’t know and we’re actually arguing for ralt’s to be shot before changing your mind?
ralts is a very forgettable name lol
You trying to sell this is very dishonest. Based on the wording I strongly suspect you knew you repped Ralt’s and are just saying this now because it’s easier to let Cakez make this mistake.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6569 (isolation #975) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:35 am

Post by Milobird »

In post 6567, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:why would i even lie about this dude
Because it absolves you of knowing your positioning which sircakez is correct that you would likely know or be more aware as scum.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6573 (isolation #976) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:37 am

Post by Milobird »

In post 6570, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2157, Milobird wrote:Aight, good night folks.
Well done. 2 down 3 to go.
LMAO isn't congratulating the vig a classic scum tell?
…no? I always cheerlead and dunk on the scum when one dies.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6574 (isolation #977) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:37 am

Post by Milobird »

In post 6572, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 6569, Milobird wrote:
In post 6567, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:why would i even lie about this dude
Because it absolves you of knowing your positioning which sircakez is correct that you would likely know or be more aware as scum.
what positioning r u even talking about
Where you stand on the suspicion totem pole.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6579 (isolation #978) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:41 am

Post by Milobird »

I gotta do work now. *shakes fist*
I already made the argument that I would be less accurate as town than scum. Us misplacing in rvs when we don’t know who the scum are is not a bad look.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6582 (isolation #979) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:53 am

Post by Milobird »

In post 6580, SirCakez wrote:even disregarding your misplaced pushes your interactions with flipped scum look bad
Nope. Since I’m town all interactions I have with scum are by definition townie.
You just have to look at it the right way. But I gotta go to work now.

If you want a list of responses to particular interactions lmk and I’ll respond later today.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6587 (isolation #980) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:24 am

Post by Milobird »

…from the guy who’s said he’s going to catch up for a month?

Fuck out of here
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6588 (isolation #981) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:25 am

Post by Milobird »

In post 6583, SirCakez wrote:like this townblock was decent but the scum are just totally absent from your reads period
it's like you were leaving yourself open to bus them but didn't want to draw attention to them
that's what I would do
You’ve played with me multiple times and should know I townhunt, but sure.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6589 (isolation #982) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:39 am

Post by Milobird »

In post 6564, SirCakez wrote:
In post 6561, Milobird wrote:Why would we be reluctant to bus woolax when we’re bussing gyphx.
woolax had a better role? you thought woolax was more savable? Gypyx wanted to die? (lol)
idk
Uhhhh no, the copy role is definitely stronger than Woolax?
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6593 (isolation #983) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:26 am

Post by Milobird »

You saying we did nothing yesterday,

Given I choose to townhunt it shouldn’t be a surprise that I mention my townreads more? I also think I do a fairly decent job of engaging my buddies typically?

And the main reason I think that role is stronger is it lets you move The Godfather around. I could be wrong and this can be corrected, but I feel like given the invest presence this game that seems busted.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6595 (isolation #984) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Milobird »

Bloodstained

Warehouse 13 i did too imo, but I hardbussed yll and got dunked for it. So, probably not the strategy I’d like to use!
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6598 (isolation #985) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by Milobird »

I don’t have time my iso there was long af too and I have finals this week too. Tonight’s my only night off from the gym to work so I prob can’t do anything too in depth while I’m trying to study
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6602 (isolation #986) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by Milobird »

I’m so sick of this ducking game I literally don’t care who you kill just pick someone
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6603 (isolation #987) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by Milobird »

We’ve wasted so much time waiting for you guys to catch up and I get real life is a thing bc I’m drowning in it but I would like to be free of this shit
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6604 (isolation #988) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by Milobird »

Uh I wanna town win and currently Sircakez appears to not be doing that. I would like to be in a position in which that is not the case.
Also 3 hours of dental work and 1130 dollars later I am here.
Woot.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6605 (isolation #989) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by Milobird »

You can just bow out Notty. Take a break you played most of the game.
If I can't bring this town over the finish line, no one can.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6607 (isolation #990) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by Milobird »

I'll tell you if we won when we we're finished.

*rolls up sleeves*

I'm out of solve juice.

But I can explain Most of the stuff.
I don't think I really ignored Dwlee, any more than I usually ignore him. I typically ignore dwlee because they don't say much that catches my interest as either alignment. He's coasted right past me as scum and town actually. I think I only ever had a real conversation with him the first game I played with him in which he seemed a lot try hardier than every subsequent game I've played with them. Anyway the fact the only time I really mentioned Dwlee (or the two times I mentioned them) it was explicitly to shade them and endorse that they should die. It should be noted that I don't know Nancy that well as a player in terms of tactics. I don't know if they culd gambit or not. Once I found that they probably would never lie about a cop guilty as either alignment, I felt comfortable killing hi and wanted to share that with the world because, what else am I gunna say?

Also, I tend to think I'm on the more infrequent vote hoppers or rather, it's pretty rare for me to vote people in general. Sometimes I don't vote anyone at all and I tend to be in the "not voting category"
Not saying it's rare for me to vote, but I don't always just vote someone.
Also, if I'm basically saying that the guilty is probably legit, someone else is going to vote them. I'm putting a foot down and saying "yeah, get them" and I don't have to vote to demonstrate that nor is it a mystery that if the weather changed I would put my foot down and start giving people a hard time for not voting a guiltied dude.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6608 (isolation #991) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by Milobird »

I'm triggered by multiple question marks in a row Sircakez. Just one is enough.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6610 (isolation #992) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by Milobird »

Scum regardless of role pm.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6612 (isolation #993) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by Milobird »

In post 6571, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2247, Milobird wrote:
In post 2240, SirCakez wrote:Dare I attempt to start a Milobird wagon?
I mean, you can

I’ve consistently been on the right side of history this game though.
EARLY GAME CAKEZ WERE YOU ON TO SOMETHING????
Nope.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6613 (isolation #994) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:45 pm

Post by Milobird »

Please don't associate me with that quick hammer.
I don't endorse quick hammers ever. I can be quite obnoxious about it in fact and repeatedly ask people to claim just because it's info. I would even do that as scum because it's just objectively the right thing to do.
-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6614 (isolation #995) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by Milobird »

Imaginality was a strange one, they hit the right amount of content and seemed motivated. I never really felt like I had to engage them because they seemed self-motivated. It probably doesn't help that they were town reading me and that usually gets them a pass until later in the game when it becomes suspicious when they don't go into detail. I don't recall seeing anything that really sparked me the whole game on their noise, nor could I spot a fake claim if you hit me over the head with it. I have no idea why I wasn't really present during that elim. But the most likely explanation is that I simply had no idea what was going on and was busy with something. As a reminder I do work all day.
I think if you look there are very few players in a game that engage everyone, especially in a large theme. For example, hardly anyone engaged Ralts. Probably because they weren't trying to be engaged with people.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6615 (isolation #996) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by Milobird »

This isn't really the type of stuff I would be talking about if I were scum btw. It hardly helps my case, but I'm telling you the truth. So if you can't recognize the truth that's on ya.
I am not annoyed at Titus for not really participating because I imagine she is going through difficulties and I should be sensitive to that, but I would have liked if they had said just once that this was Bell's town game.

Then again I don't know if Titus knows how to read me or has ever really made any sense in regards to reading me. Which is only fair since I can say that me trying to read her has been an up and down rollercoaster. Except I try to kill her more than she has tried to kill me.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6616 (isolation #997) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by Milobird »

The quick hammer was me and something I’m on record doing in other games but that was the first time it flipped town :(

I was feeling myself
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6617 (isolation #998) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by Milobird »

Hey, we reached one thousand posts in a single game.

We're a mafiascum birb now.

Also, extremely unlikely to have happened under a scum Bell hydra.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6618 (isolation #999) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by Milobird »

Oh I'm aware you're on record doing it bro.
But it's still dumb.

-Bell

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”