Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #67 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:53 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

The Best Pirate Krew Ever Assembled.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #68 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:33 pm

Paperback Writer
10/18/2021 PookyTheMagicalBear Ydrasse Mini 2243: Chromatic Ascension

I am so happy that I got a chance to participate in this game.
Ydrasse created an entirely new world, a new story and a new dance format that was wholly of her own imagination.

Good writing has the ability to transport us into a story that comes alive.
Her writing is more than good - it grabs ahold of you and does not let go.
The tension in each moment is layered perfectly with the dance to create suspense and thrills that creep down your spine.
You read on and can't help but feel each triumph and defeat as vividly as if the stakes are real.

Good writing creates worlds that we would like to visit,
Heroes and Villains whom we might like to be,
Ydrasse made the characters in her story come to life,
She gave us a world to dance in and it was beautiful to behold.

Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #79 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:36 am

The Modfather
11/29/2021 PookyTheMagicalBear Morning Tweet Slaughter Hour

Mini 2231: Radio Buzz
It's actually insane how much production value Tweetie puts into her games. It truly is a labor of love for her and the quality shines through and through. I was lucky enough to get into my first two Tweetie moderated games this year and it would be an understatement to say it has been an
experience
. Mechanically things just
make sense
and are beautifully woven into the game to be fun and enjoyable for the players. It's like sitting in a perfectly designed car and things just go where they should - it feels
right
. There is beauty in simplicity and beauty in complication and Tweetie's mechanics just work perfectly. You can really tell she spent a lot of time ironing out the details to have the game be fun to play for everyone involved.

Every aspect of the moderation was impeccable but Tweetie is not satisfied with just perfect - she goes above and beyond to deliver a truly memorable time for her players. Music selection, great cutscenes,
custom made art especially for the game
. These are just some of the things that elevate her games to another level.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #81 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:09 pm

Paragon of Mafia Hunters
12/5/2021 PookyTheMagicalBear Cabd Role-A-Pair Mafia

Tarot UPick: Deviant Moon Edition

Not Quite Normal Multiball

Yggdrasil - Stratum FINAL -
This dude is like really good at catching bad guys. Like seriously absurdly good. There's like nobody I'd be happier to sheep more. And it's the kind of merciless hunt down the entire team and leave no prisoners variety. Two of these games are Cabd in a Hydra but I included them anyway because he is a significant part of the hydra contribution.

In Role-A-Pair Mafia, Cabd replaced into a stagnant game state and immediately targeted two scum for death. After another day he had the identity of the last scum nailed down as well. And all of this was on Day 1, with no flips, no "info roles" and really no aids given.

In Tarot Upick, Cabd played Day 1 drunk and speed-limmed a scum player in less than three hours... Not satisfied with one scum death, our drunk hero then neighborizes another scum player and figures out not only that they are scum in the hood, but also gets the identity of their partner. This ends up turning into a town win by a mile - really unfair for the scum side - but Cabd doesn't really believe in fairness or making sure anyone else has fun. It's not because he's a mean person, imo he is probably one of the nicest people I've talked with, it's just he believes playing below his standards is disrespectful towards the opposition... which makes him take every game incredibly seriously ~.~;;; Seriously the dude has no chill button.

In NQN, Cabd/Fiery played in a hydra and their reads were very good and a strong reason for the town winning in a complete romp. Their first readslist is a work of art

All three scumreads are Mafia/Werewolves.

The other three main-scum are also all in the orange tier right above scumreads.

It's as close to perfect as anyone really gets on Day One of a Large Theme game.

In Yggdrasil, Cabd/Fiery also played together in a Hydra that hard carried the town because yet again all of their reads were pretty much immaculate.

For MEOWHALLA?!

All three scumreads are Mafia.

The last two scum are in the orange tier above scum - by the end of day they had narrowed it down to a (5/5) perfect solve for the entire remainder of the scum-team.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”