They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #344 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

"I replaced in claimed weak vig and voted you

i thought i buried you but town did the work for me lul

And I feel the same about you - I think your start was a bit awkward to begin with in a way that was distinct from your town games and your insistence on policying was uncharacteristic when compared to, Charge Me Up! for instance where you showed a more holistic analysis of the board on D1 and had reads on several slots- and the fact that Not_Mafia was there too.

I'm point out these things so perhaps you can clear up the disparity if you may, not because this is a locked in thing that I am using against you - I completely understand each game is different.

Been a little tunnely lately and failing other than my Large Normal performance of catching 3/4 scum and PoEing the last one, so I'm a lot more patient/cautious so if you're reading me in good faith - that may be also part of what you're seeing + my fancy pants play of trying to sus out scum via traitor telling"

i had this typed up in a tab earlier but i forgor what i was gonna finish with so im just gonna hit send on the draft cuz i might as well share thoguhts i had
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 849, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 848, Pan Smierc wrote:
In post 846, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 831, DArby wrote:
In post 813, Pan Smierc wrote:I was the target of the neighborizor btw
I don’t trust this.
Yeah, you really shouldn't. Good on you for this. I just TR you harder for this.
Are u gonna be mad when theres no cc?
It resolves after Night Phase.
Tell everyone youve never played in a game as neighborizer or with a neighborizer without saying it
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lmao ok
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1501 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

go back and look at my play and with the lense of knowing im town now maybe you can see exactly how obvious i was towny and you just were not trying to see me as town.

i guarantee you will.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1503 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1502, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1501, DkKoba wrote:go back and look at my play and with the lense of knowing im town now maybe you can see exactly how obvious i was towny and you just were not trying to see me as town.

i guarantee you will.
I'll wait till you flip first, thanks.

i think its incredible that you have never seen a scum who self hammered act this way in twilight but your confbias is so fucking strong that you think that me being this invested still like is a sign im scum

yes im trying to gaslight people after im hammered

lmaoo
fucking really

cant believe you really wanna accuse me of being a horrible person like that and manipulate people after its final and no point in doing so.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1504 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its gross and seriously stop.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1508 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if std is the final scum i will eat my shoe
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1512 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

which game are you referring to?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (isolation #8) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i dont recall a single game where that has happened to me when i randed scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1972 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 984, Pan Smierc wrote:This town is fucking hopeless
In post 985, Pan Smierc wrote:I deliver a scum and yall still think im scu
im in the circus

DArby wtf is wrong with you
In post 986, Pan Smierc wrote:Gamma was literally egging on the shitcase againt me on the basis of the hood
In post 987, Pan Smierc wrote:VOTE: nm

I dont shoot into PoE
the way if you take the simple act of me shoving gamma down and the actual occam's razor conclusion of people who townread me dying as at least clearing enough to not vote me we actually win a dayphase sooner
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1976 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1968, lendunistus wrote:
Private TopicsMod PT
Dead PT
Mafia PT
Neighborhood PT
LicketyQuickety Notes PT
Review PT (requesting implo for publication)

All private topics are currently inaccessible to allow for redactions if wanted. You have 48 hours to request redactions, 24 hours for Notes PTs.
no redactions for hood PT, should be enough since i was the only one who posted in it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1990 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

Its a named mafia goon :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1991 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

The jailkeeper was totally fine i dont get why remove it
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”