Micro 1034 | Meet me on the Astral Plane | Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:53 am

Post by innocentvillager »

the last two sentences i think i made confusing. The main thing is that facebones is most likely to be scum mathematically, that the original base rate for someone being scum was 25% and the original base rate for FB being scum was 33%. if you are townie in a hood it's the same for ur hood partner. If you adjust the scum probability on any of the other people down both the base rate for other people being scum and ur hood partner go up. i don't think FB is actually 50% to be scum because that would imply i think koba v mollie is 100% to be TvT but the point remains
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:54 am

Post by AliceK »

Sorry for being inactive for so long. I think should be prodded... Can anyone give me a short catchup?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:54 am

Post by innocentvillager »

like i would've pushed facebones from the very beginning too knowing nothing about koba and mollie because 33% > 25% but i decided to poke around a bit first and FB hasn't towntold yet
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:05 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 572, T3 wrote:Mollie. You are pointing out everything that Koba is doing wrong and is just not attempting to sort them in good faith. Please stop. Your conflict with Koba is taking up the entire thread and it’s harder to sort.
Actually, I am just trying to have a conversation with Holden. I am trying to figure out how he thinks because he was weirdly silent when I made my case and I am wondering why. I don't even care if Holden addresses my points. We can talk about something else if he wants to.

I just want to get inside his head and try to sort his alignment. I think I can do that best through dialogue.

I would like to move on.
whew!
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:15 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I felt worse than I anticipated yesterday, but I will return to this tonight. I don’t have much time during the day unfortunately.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:43 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 619, HoldenGolden wrote:Hey Mollie?

I mean this nicely, but you need to read the thread closer.

For example:
In post 608, pirate mollie wrote:No.
I don't even know what you are talking about here.
I asked if you had read them in isolation.
It is a simple yes or no question
In post 601, pirate mollie wrote:Have you iso-ed W&J?
I am not engaging in meta, I am asking if you have looked at them in isolation.
I was going through it and there is a lot there that doesn't add up and it seems like town!you would pick up on that.
You brought up meta to this discussion at that time. I had just done a catch up and I wasn't sure what you were exactly referring to by it. Thus I ask what meta are you talking about. It's not as complicated as you make it out to be.

The post that 608 responds to also includes my stance on Dkobba which conflicts with the underline. I did answer it -- regardless if you liked it. This ties back in with the TvT stuff. Even other people in the thread like IV were saying that it was TvS when you made those posts. Yet, you kept saying it was TvT. Stuff like that
Never once have I ever said it was TvT. Dkoba said it was before we even interacted. It came across as trying to force a perception. In the bookmark you went from a SvS, to TvS, to possible TvT.
It really fells you are more invested in trying to prove people are scum rather then scum hunting. I mean, you jumped on T3 here for a post that says it is unrelated to game which implies you didn't also read my catch up post.
Could you please point to that post that you are talking about here? I really don't remember jumping on T3 for anything, I just wondered at one point if they were playing the "too scummy to be scum" card. I am intrigued that they were endgamed 5 times as scum. :o
In post 612, pirate mollie wrote:*Holden thinks they are being slick with the tags
I think that is why George Bailey highlighted your name in unbolded red, I think. The bbc code messes up if I requote your [/m e t a ] post intacted.

Did you know that would happen?
You forgot a quote start bracket hence why it broke and when you quote the original one, it fixes the post. Try it. Press quote on .

1) Nope, it is also against the rules I believe
2) The meta tag you are referring to was added in on your reply. My post's code doesn't actually contained it.
3) [meta][/meta] aren't actual bbcode handlers and such wouldn't impact anything.
I thought all I did was remove the meta tag but maybe I inadvertently changed the quote tag in the process.. I thought it was funny and I thought the mod thought it was funny too, hence why they referred to it. I didn't know it was against the rules. You know I think you are funny, right? :lol: I think you bring a much levity to the game and I kinda love it
This accusation is actually pretty serious for what is outlined in 1). I would normally forgive it, but
you seem to have added the meta tag which you are claiming breaks the bbcode.
Regardless of your actual role: if you are scum, that's really fucking low and toxic. If you are town, you really need to be more careful and track . You aren't coming off as 'direct' but rather unwilling to parse things.
-------------
I spent all the free time I had before class writing this on mobile. When I'm done, I'll engage with the rest of your post. just really got to me and I want to set it straight first.
[/quote]

Huh? The only tags I added were tags. And I apologize, I certainly meant no offense, like I said I thought it was funny, I certainly wasn't trying to get you in trouble. I think I misunderstood the tags rule, I always thought it was mod related. Like you couldn't use mod tags or something. I never really understood the rule, to be perfectly honest. I thought it was an IT thing. :lol:

I just thought you were being slick! Like a funny pun.

But I am sorry that you took it that what, it isn't what I meant. Image
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:53 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 620, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 617, pirate mollie wrote:I find it hard to believe that Dkoba is coaching you. It's what they are insinuating. It wasn't snide, the comment sounded almost worshipful. Of Dkoba,

Anyways, my question to you is what your pregame notes were to Dkoba, because they made TvT early on and then picked a fight with me. I want to know what you told them. Their rage seems manufactured in the same way that your scum partner MT's did in our recent game. I have said this in the gamethread and in our hood.
lol, if it sounds worshipful of Koba it might just be, they have been a pretty great person in my experience. As heated as things can get in games, outside of them Koba is a genuinely nice person.
And my pregame notes were basically non-existent but I did say at gamestart I figured you’d be paranoid of me and I didn’t rlly know how to read you, and tbh the fact you didn’t seem to exhibit that paranoia in a way I expected is kinda what makes me distrust you (aside from the meta lies, those are bad)

-Justice
Reaaly
?

I will keep this in mind moving forward and trust your judgement of them then. Thank you.

If you knew that I would be paranoid of you then why did you act all surprised and indignant when I joked and said that I was gonna vote you outta spite with a cute emoji?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:02 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 626, AliceK wrote:Sorry for being inactive for so long. I think should be prodded... Can anyone give me a short catchup?
W&J is pushing for your lim and you have an outstanding question to you, about what you meant when you said that Holden and W&J seem to have the same agenda.

Could you plz answer that one?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:05 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 629, Andresvmb wrote:I felt worse than I anticipated yesterday, but I will return to this tonight. I don’t have much time during the day unfortunately.
Hhhh...
whew!
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:21 am

Post by T3 »

In post 621, Facebones wrote:T3, going back a coupla hundred posts to
In post 385, T3 wrote:
In post 377, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 373, T3 wrote:Not anymore. Koba’s point about how they are only high post count when town is true and even if that is untrue, that kind of observation often comes from town.
Then may I ask who are your suspects right now?

I think you said IV long ago but my reading comprehension is shut rn

I may pass out soo
Just IV. I think the other scum is in Alice/Flea and maybe Andres if I'm wrong.
Why did you view Flea otherwise possibly Andre as the second scum?
Is this still the case?
POE.
No.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:29 am

Post by pirate mollie »

Do you have a readslist T3?
whew!
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:48 am

Post by Wright and Justice »

In post 631, pirate mollie wrote:If you knew that I would be paranoid of you then why did you act all surprised and indignant when I joked and said that I was gonna vote you outta spite with a cute emoji?
Because as I said, that wasn’t a win, though if the amount to lim was kept straight it might have been, but we were basically at the knife’s edge if we didn’t get the miselim in 10p

-Justice
"A dark time is coming for our legal system...
Our work lies ahead of us... and I, for one, am looking forward to it."
Hydra members: Gamma Emerald (he/him/she/her) + DkKoba (they/them)
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:43 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 636, Wright and Justice wrote:
In post 631, pirate mollie wrote:If you knew that I would be paranoid of you then why did you act all surprised and indignant when I joked and said that I was gonna vote you outta spite with a cute emoji?
Because as I said, that wasn’t a win, though if the amount to lim was kept straight it might have been, but we were basically at the knife’s edge if we didn’t get the miselim in 10p

-Justice
Okay, that is not how it read, but I am willing to do a reset for the time being.

What do you think about Flea? Actually, what are your reads? I know Dkoba thinks it is FB and Alice, but what are
your
reads?
whew!
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:52 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 626, AliceK wrote:Sorry for being inactive for so long. I think should be prodded... Can anyone give me a short catchup?
I could, but honestly brain isn't letting me.

What I do have noted though is this...
In post 481, AliceK wrote:I think Wright and Justice can be partnered with HoldenGolden. I think they push the same agenda. I will elaborate on this later.
I'm really hoping this knocks me socks off.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:53 am

In post 627, innocentvillager wrote:like i would've pushed facebones from the very beginning too knowing nothing about koba and mollie because 33% > 25% but i decided to poke around a bit first and FB hasn't towntold yet
My experience with bonsey is that they're a slow starter. Where's your bar at currently for townieness from them?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:57 am

You have a lot of interest in me currently mollie, whats
your
read on me currently? You've asked a few people and nothing comes to mind when I think of you mentioning a read on me recently.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by T3 »

Mollie
Wj
Holden
Facebones
Flea
IV/Andres
Alice
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 640, Flea The Magician wrote:You have a lot of interest in me currently mollie, whats
your
read on me currently? You've asked a few people and nothing comes to mind when I think of you mentioning a read on me recently.
Well, I came into the game with the expectation that we would get along and that if we both town, we would have a bonding experience. It is clear you have no interest in that. :lol:

I only have one game with you, and you were reads were the worst in the game. I think you lack discernment.

So I am going to try to sort you through POE. I am just going to leave you alone and work on figuring out other people.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 641, T3 wrote:Mollie
Wj
Holden
Facebones
Flea
IV/Andres
Alice
I disagree with this list, but I have noticed that you have navigating the entire game from this perspective and that there is internal consistency with your external output (posts). So are going into the town pile for now. :]
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

Also we only have 4 more days before the day round auto ends.
whew!
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:30 pm

In post 642, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 640, Flea The Magician wrote:You have a lot of interest in me currently mollie, whats
your
Well, I came into the game with the expectation that we would get along and that if we both town, we would have a bonding experience. It is clear you have no interest in that. :lol:

I only have one game with you, and you were reads were the worst in the game. I think you lack discernment.

So I am going to try to sort you through POE. I am just going to leave you alone and work on figuring out other people.
Ok well if you're going to talk to me like that then frankly this game just got a lot less enjoable.

I asked a simple question, got a character attack and talked down too followed by a screw you. Lovely.
Never got the answer to the question either.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 645, Flea The Magician wrote:
your

Ok well if you're going to talk to me like that then frankly this game just got a lot less enjoable.

I asked a simple question, got a character attack and talked down too followed by a screw you. Lovely.
?

I meant no offense by it. We all have bad games. I have plenty of them.

I also have ridiculously good games. It's just that my bad games are legendary and hilarious...for scum. :lol:

But I haven't had any games since I came back though except my scumgame has gone to shit. But my reads have been weirdly accurate. Especially of late.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

*bad games
whew!
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:51 pm

In post 645, Flea The Magician wrote:
your

tell me about it lmao

also come vote alice with us.
-wright
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:03 pm

In post 630, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 619, HoldenGolden wrote:Hey Mollie?

I mean this nicely, but you need to read the thread closer.

For example:
In post 608, pirate mollie wrote:No.
I don't even know what you are talking about here.
I asked if you had read them in isolation.
It is a simple yes or no question
In post 601, pirate mollie wrote:Have you iso-ed W&J?
I am not engaging in meta, I am asking if you have looked at them in isolation.
I was going through it and there is a lot there that doesn't add up and it seems like town!you would pick up on that.
You brought up meta to this discussion at that time. I had just done a catch up and I wasn't sure what you were exactly referring to by it. Thus I ask what meta are you talking about. It's not as complicated as you make it out to be.

The post that 608 responds to also includes my stance on Dkobba which conflicts with the underline. I did answer it -- regardless if you liked it. This ties back in with the TvT stuff. Even other people in the thread like IV were saying that it was TvS when you made those posts. Yet, you kept saying it was TvT. Stuff like that
Never once have I ever said it was TvT.
Dkoba said it was before we even interacted. It came across as trying to force a perception.
In the bookmark you went from a SvS, to TvS, to possible TvT.
It really fells you are more invested in trying to prove people are scum rather then scum hunting. I mean, you jumped on T3 here for a post that says it is unrelated to game which implies you didn't also read my catch up post.
Could you please point to that post that you are talking about here? I really don't remember jumping on T3 for anything, I just wondered at one point if they were playing the "too scummy to be scum" card. I am intrigued that they were endgamed 5 times as scum. :o
In post 612, pirate mollie wrote:*Holden thinks they are being slick with the tags
I think that is why George Bailey highlighted your name in unbolded red, I think. The bbc code messes up if I requote your [/m e t a ] post intacted.

Did you know that would happen?
You forgot a quote start bracket hence why it broke and when you quote the original one, it fixes the post. Try it. Press quote on .

1) Nope, it is also against the rules I believe
2) The meta tag you are referring to was added in on your reply. My post's code doesn't actually contained it.
3) [meta][/meta] aren't actual bbcode handlers and such wouldn't impact anything.
I thought all I did was remove the meta tag but maybe I inadvertently changed the quote tag in the process.. I thought it was funny and I thought the mod thought it was funny too, hence why they referred to it. I didn't know it was against the rules. You know I think you are funny, right? :lol: I think you bring a much levity to the game and I kinda love it
This accusation is actually pretty serious for what is outlined in 1). I would normally forgive it, but
you seem to have added the meta tag which you are claiming breaks the bbcode.
Regardless of your actual role: if you are scum, that's really fucking low and toxic. If you are town, you really need to be more careful and track . You aren't coming off as 'direct' but rather unwilling to parse things.
-------------
I spent all the free time I had before class writing this on mobile. When I'm done, I'll engage with the rest of your post. just really got to me and I want to set it straight first.
Huh? The only tags I added were tags. And I apologize, I certainly meant no offense, like I said I thought it was funny, I certainly wasn't trying to get you in trouble. I think I misunderstood the tags rule, I always thought it was mod related. Like you couldn't use mod tags or something. I never really understood the rule, to be perfectly honest. I thought it was an IT thing. :lol:

I just thought you were being slick! Like a funny pun.

But I am sorry that you took it that what, it isn't what I meant. Image
to the highlighted: this is a lie/misrepresentation(mollie will claim otherwise because their misinterpretation is what they take as absolute fact) and just an assumption mollie made based on how i entered with the air of cooperation - the only thing i can think of where mollie thinks for whatever reason we thought this was that I offered to let eachother's RVS vote be determined by the other - which was a probe into who mollie might choose as a deeper way to read them. but apparantly mollie wanted to play the assumption game and be all like "lol that means u townread me".

these kinds of deranged conclusions dont come from a scum so really just like bin mollie as town and just ignore them from now. they got 24 hours and only just barely decided to read outside of my slot and still keep trying to make reads based on how people read my slot.

its been well over 24 hours so im coming back swinging now.

Andres - I understand being sparse in content is NAI for you ,particularly now. However - we have little time left now. Please at least force out a perspective by now. I think you should try to read in the slots that aren't Me(because you have uh yeah been inaccurate with me)/Holden/Mollie, and I wanna know how you feel about players like Flea/T3/Alice/Facebones

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”