Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 76, RCEnigma wrote:On one hand it's so rolephishy (I guess alt in this case) because any of the slots in that Poe could slip trying to defend themselves and outing themselves as VT.
As I said:

RCE is Ben Hargreeves
House is Luther Hargreeves
Radical Rat is Allison Hargreeves
And that leaves us with Dunn as either Reginald Hargreeves or Diego Hargreaves

Now EVERYBODY can check said accounts and compare the times. Since you're doing it from your own account you won't even need to change settings or do time calculations. EASY.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

VOTE: House

?

If a50 is scum here I'm astounded
I prefer they, thanks :)
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by House »

In post 97, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 91, House wrote:
In post 88, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 81, House wrote:
In post 76, RCEnigma wrote:Second thought I don't buy it VOTE: A50

On one hand it's so rolephishy (I guess alt in this case) because any of the slots in that Poe could slip trying to defend themselves and outing themselves as VT.

On top of that if A50 isn't scum then he's outing as mason and eats a day kill whether scum is in that Poe or not.
Disagree. He strikes me as tryhard town.
Fair to assume but I'm familiar with A50 Gambit play (which I assume this to be) and more so from his mafiastyle than his town go-to.
I'm thinking he's VT fishing for a day kill attempt.
That's what I was getting at. But if the alignments don't matter for the main game then I'm not sure it matters that's he's vt fishing in the masons game if that makes sense.
It has to matter, otherwise this:
In post 1, Jingle wrote:Daykill: At any time in the game, you may PM the moderator a daykill attempt. If that player is a Mason they will die. If the player is a Townie, the kill backfires and you will suicide.
... makes no sense.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 95, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 66, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 40, Almost50 wrote:
ATTENTION: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

NOT SURE IF THIS THE OPTIMAL PLAY, BUT I SOLVED GAME 3

SCUM ARE HOUSE/DUNN/RR/RCE (I promise NOT ONE is wrong). I'll even go as far as telling you that RCE is Ben, RR is Alisson, Dunn is in Reginald/Luther/Diego and House is Reginald/Luther/Diego

Note: One of Reginald/Luther/Diego is -obviously- a Mason, and I know "the player" and suspect it's Diego, but regardless.. we need not specify which player holds which anonymous alt. All wee need to do is VOTE OUT SCUM

Pros of my move:
We now have a pool of 4 to eliminate on D1. Since the D1 lim seems to have to be on the same player on all 3 games; we need to make sure they're scum in at least one game

Cons of my move:
Well, I'll be dead in Game 3. Not actually a "con" per se because (a) it gives me more time to concentrate on the other 2 games and (b) EVEN if all 4 Masons are dead the remaining 5 Townies can still win it for us.

Which brings me back to the PROS actually. If we lim outside this pool we are risking Scum potentially winning the game via killing the Masons and thus achieving parity.
....I have to dive into this but I think you're scum telling before gamestart.
I missed this, why is A50 scum?
He's trying to get one of the 4 in his Poe to out as VT.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by House »

In post 101, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: House

?

He's VT. Bet.

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 102, House wrote:
In post 91, House wrote:
In post 81, House wrote:

On one hand it's so rolephishy (I guess alt in this case) because any of the slots in that Poe could slip trying to defend themselves and outing themselves as VT.

On top of that if A50 isn't scum then he's outing as mason and eats a day kill whether scum is in that Poe or not.
Fair to assume but I'm familiar with A50 Gambit play (which I assume this to be) and more so from his mafiastyle than his town go-to.
That's what I was getting at. But if the alignments don't matter for the main game then I'm not sure it matters that's he's vt fishing in the masons game if that makes sense.
In post 1, Jingle wrote:Daykill: At any time in the game, you may PM the moderator a daykill attempt. If that player is a Mason they will die. If the player is a Townie, the kill backfires and you will suicide.
... makes no sense.
Jingle confirm.ed it does but the open setup is nightless and the day kill is their method of murder so I don't get what you mean?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by House »

In post 105, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 102, House wrote:
In post 91, House wrote:
In post 81, House wrote:

... makes no sense.
Jingle confirm.ed it does but the open setup is nightless and the day kill is their method of murder so I don't get what you mean?
If alignment doesn't matter across games, how can the kill backfire if a VT is targeted?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 78, RCEnigma wrote:So the other two games don't matter then?
They do, and I did explain it. I needed to guarantee a SCUM FLIP on ANY of the games on D1. After that all 3 games take their separate ways, and we can play as usual (well, almost as usual, because someone could roll Scum in one setup and a TPR on another). It would suck though if we flipped someone who had rolled Town in all three games.

Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 100, Almost50 wrote:
In post 76, RCEnigma wrote:On one hand it's so rolephishy (I guess alt in this case) because any of the slots in that Poe could slip trying to defend themselves and outing themselves as VT.
As I said:

RCE is Ben Hargreeves

Now EVERYBODY can check said accounts and compare the times. Since you're doing it from your own account you won't even need to change settings or do time calculations. EASY.
In post 89, House wrote:
In post 86, Almost50 wrote:
In post 73, House wrote:Also, I stay on private to avoid that very asshattery, A50, so you're talking out your ass. :)
You can do that on your own account and alts, but how were you going to change the settings of an alt that has been given to you without you first LOGGING TO IT. Like, EVEN if you change the settings now, I already checked all 7 accounts (other than mine), so a change in settings is still very telling.
I wouldn't know. This is the only account I've logged into aside from my hydra account since I've been back.
In post 91, House wrote:
In post 81, House wrote:

This is an odd reaction if A50 is wrong on this. I mean obviously.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Because VT exists in the open setup?

What I was asking was more like, is there any consequence for town losing one of the other games in relation to the mini theme. In my head the mini theme was the ultimate goal for town to win and the other two were like side parts of the main game.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by mastina »

VOTE: MegAzumarill
HURT: Ircher
I have more fosses than these two, but, phoneposting.

There's zero way that these two are town in all three games so eliminating one of them is guaranteed to advance the town wincon in at least one game.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by House »

In post 108, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 100, Almost50 wrote:
As I said:

RCE is Ben Hargreeves

In post 89, House wrote:
In post 86, Almost50 wrote:
In post 73, House wrote:Also, I stay on private to avoid that very asshattery, A50, so you're talking out your ass. :)
You can do that on your own account and alts, but how were you going to change the settings of an alt that has been given to you without you first LOGGING TO IT. Like, EVEN if you change the settings now, I already checked all 7 accounts (other than mine), so a change in settings is still very telling.
I wouldn't know. This is the only account I've logged into aside from my hydra account since I've been back.
In post 91, House wrote:
In post 81, House wrote:

This is an odd reaction if A50 is wrong on this. I mean obviously.
It's not odd. I just don't take d1 hero solves seriously.

You're making me happier with my vote every time you try this weak shit.

MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

Ooooh we got double voter>

Also I don't follow any of what A50 is saying, other than they apprantly have found the entire mafia on n0 in game 3.
Imprefection is the spice of life.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 107, Almost50 wrote:
In post 78, RCEnigma wrote:So the other two games don't matter then?
They do, and I did explain it. I needed to guarantee a SCUM FLIP on ANY of the games on D1. After that all 3 games take their separate ways, and we can play as usual (well, almost as usual, because someone could roll Scum in one setup and a TPR on another). It would suck though if we flipped someone who had rolled Town in all three games.
This setup is gonna do my head in.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 82, Ircher wrote:Almost50 will sort himself just by outing himself as mason.
EXACTLY! And the ONLY way Scum could have reacted here was to "block vote me" so as to look like they are the Masons, but then either my Masons buddioes will interfere, or I will flip and they're caught with their pants down (all four of them).

Now they need to KILL ME, but they are also afraid of that too, because my flip confirms me as a Mason, and thus ....

Give them some time to figure out a way to get out of this (hint: There isn't one)

Also, you picking House of the four tells me you're not Scum with House in either of the other 2 setups (which was part of why I didn't pick one myself. I wanted to see who votes whom first, and who defends whom, who stays silent.. etc.)

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 101, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: House

?

In all 3 games?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by mastina »

BTW even if A50s theory isn't correct, I buy that RCE is scum in at least one game. House, not as sure on, but definitely possible. Ditto, RR. Dunn, give me time.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Game 3 @dunn
I prefer they, thanks :)
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 88, RCEnigma wrote:Fair to assume but I'm familiar with A50 Gambit play (which I assume this to be)
1- You're SCUM (in Setup 3)
2- You're BAD at reading me in general (just refer yourself to the most recent 2-3 games)
3- YOU ARE CAUFGHT SCUM IN SETUP 3
4- If I was gambit'ing I would have done it in NOT THE OPEN SETUP
5- Did I mention you're just outed scum??

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by House »

In post 116, mastina wrote:BTW even if A50s theory isn't correct, I buy that RCE is scum in at least one game. House, not as sure on, but definitely possible. Ditto, RR. Dunn, give me time.
Waffling on me is kinda weird from you.

You've been calling me scum every game. Tired of being wrong, or...?

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 40, Almost50 wrote:
ATTENTION: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

NOT SURE IF THIS THE OPTIMAL PLAY, BUT I SOLVED GAME 3

SCUM ARE HOUSE/DUNN/RR/RCE (I promise NOT ONE is wrong). I'll even go as far as telling you that RCE is Ben, RR is Alisson, Dunn is in Reginald/Luther/Diego and House is Reginald/Luther/Diego

Note: One of Reginald/Luther/Diego is -obviously- a Mason, and I know "the player" and suspect it's Diego, but regardless.. we need not specify which player holds which anonymous alt. All wee need to do is VOTE OUT SCUM

Pros of my move:
We now have a pool of 4 to eliminate on D1. Since the D1 lim seems to have to be on the same player on all 3 games; we need to make sure they're scum in at least one game

Cons of my move:
Well, I'll be dead in Game 3. Not actually a "con" per se because (a) it gives me more time to concentrate on the other 2 games and (b) EVEN if all 4 Masons are dead the remaining 5 Townies can still win it for us.

Which brings me back to the PROS actually. If we lim outside this pool we are risking Scum potentially winning the game via killing the Masons and thus achieving parity.
town
at least for game 3
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 110, mastina wrote:VOTE: MegAzumarill
HURT: Ircher
I have more fosses than these two, but, phoneposting.

There's zero way that these two are town in all three games so eliminating one of them is guaranteed to advance the town wincon in at least one game.
You rolled scum, didn't you? :(
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Hosting: The Grand Neighborhood [Ongoing]
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 91, House wrote:I'm thinking he's VT fishing for a day kill attempt.
And how would I know about the Hargreaves accounts? And how would I know RCE & RR posted in that thread? Nice try though.

Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 94, Dunnstral wrote:
Last link says not authorized
I can only access the first two.
T3