RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

True, scum wouldn't say they aren't scum. You're both confirmed in my book.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Confirmed town. To be clear.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 443, T3 wrote:Mastina feels weird. It's like her posts don't have much depth.
"don't have much depth", my
ass

This is literally deeper reads than is physically possible in any other game.

Like, in any other game, you're reading things off of just the one game.

Here I am literally generating reads on
three
different games.

And I am giving reads and reasons for
all
of them.
I don't have the perfect ability to break down
every
game down game by game--but I'm as close as damn fucking possible on D1 of 2/3 of the games.

Reads don't get deeper than that.

In what way do you think they're shallow? Because I can fucking explain each and every single read I've got and surprise surprise! So far, most of my reads have been right in game three! And they are probably right in the other games more than they aren't, because I'm pretty fucking sure that this game's mechanic is the type of thing that I am MADE for solving. That I EXCEL at figuring out.

I'm also literally putting in more effort here than I've ever put into a game before--my
intention
was to draw the scum nightkill in game two, but failing that, I can still be nightkilled in game one, because I am being just that town. And yet, the scum can't actually shut me up, because I can't die in game two. Which is why I felt extra incentivized to try hard here. I can't die in game two, meaning that I can't TRULY die in ANY of the games, meaning that scum cannot get rid of me. (Well, barring a scum strongman in game two, which if it exists...shit. Hopefully not tho. :P)

So you can fuck off with calling my reads lacking depth--they have more depth in
this
game than they have
ever
had in ANY prior game of mine.
In post 406, Lady Chloe wrote:Mastina, your mind is a Renaissance painting come to life!
If so it'd be something like this;
(I wanted to find the image used for the Democracy hydra but alas my googlese sucks.)
In post 422, Amy Dunne wrote:Usually town!Mastina has an actually townie slot that high. Like if she had maybe Cheeky or even A50 there but something’s off with House being so high. Her rationale being he was scum in 3, so he is town in everything else, based on freaking what exactly? What has he even done remotely townie? Absolutely nothing.
House has done nothing that those
unfamiliar
with house would townread.

However, House has done
boatloads
which just
screams
"town in 2/3 of the games" to me.

Like, I know, I'm not as good at reading House as I used to be--but House still has a certain methodology and posting and way of doing things and it is these specific things that I think I have a good read on him here. Like, I might've lost my ability to perfectly read House, but I legit think that I am slowly regaining it. But this game gives a kickstart because of it being three games in one, and House obviously not having a scum role PM across the board and almost certainly having it be just the one scumgame.
In post 381, Amy Dunne wrote:I still don’t understand her Ircher read but I am notoriously bad at reading him.
I however am VERY good at reading Ircher and guarantee he's scum in AT LEAST one game, if not two.

Almost certainly with MegAzumarill in at least one game, too.

(So, I suppose my "Ircher is the last scum" in game 4 read has a caveat--there's a chance he's not scum there, but he's scum with MegAzumarill in
some
game, probably the second, almost for sure.)
In post 402, MegAzumarill wrote:Mastina why do you hate me so?
I don't hate you!

It's just that I'm not scum in any of the games, you're proven scum in the third, and I think you're scum in the second, too!
In post 418, Ircher wrote:mastina is town in precisely 2/3 games.
Do you think that because you are scum in 2/3 and town in the third and thus you know me to be town in the two you are scum and are guessing the inverse for the game you aren't scum?

'Cause that's what this looks like to me!
In post 457, T3 wrote:I'm like 95% sure RCE is town in all of his games.
For the record, I don't see this at all.

RCE looks like he's scum in at least one game if not two, to me.

However, I do not have the history necessary to have confidence in this read--so I am actually going to trust you on this, even tho I do not see it myself.
In post 446, T3 wrote:Why is House 100% town in both of the other games and not rr?
Flipping scum in one game does not a clear make. You may note I'm still hella suspicious of MegAzumarill in spite of the scum flip in game three and have RR as null in spite of the scum flip in game three and House as town due to the scum flip in game three.

And the reason for that is quite simple. Three different reads from three different scumflips in game three is due to what the players have posted and who the players are.

House's play in this game is transparently "town in 2/3 games, scum in the third". He oozes being his town self
overall
, just with the side of having been scum in game three. With him having thus flipped scum in game three, he is then going to be town in both the other games.

Radical Rat's play in this game is *static*. It's literally "there's nothing here that identifies it one way or another". RR's play is the definition of null. Yes, he flipped scum in game three, but I've got zero material to work with to gauge his alignment in the other games. Nothing he's posted has given any indication of how many games he's town/scum in, beit before or after his shot. There's literally just a blank pile there because that's all there is to see. RR is the definition of no read.

MegAzumarill's play in this game is pretty damn obviously "town in 1/3 games, scum in the other two". Okay, so I suppose it's
possible
for Meg to be town in 2/3 games, but Meg's play doesn't support that at all. I don't think Meg actually got 3/3 scum role PMs, but everything in Meg's play, start to finish, screams, "scum in more than one game". At every single stage, I've seen content that has made it look like Meg hasn't been town in more than one game at most, and overall it just strongly seems like Meg doesn't know how to play as town in one game (probably game one) and scum in the other two.

Which puts my readslist as:
House
RCEnigma*
Almost50
Lady Chloe

Dwlee99
T3

CheekyTeeky (yes, Cheeky being a mason is enough to place her here--I'm not sure she's town in all three games the way I am others, but her mason claim puts her here, as the main reason I thought she might be scum was something that the alternative explanation for was her being a mason)

Radical Rat (null in both other games--yes this is null, I only have five and a half townreads, but, well, given the game's mechanics, I legit think that we probably have ~6-8 scum so like, do the math; I am town in all and if there's 6-7 players who're scum in at least one game, that leaves only 5-7 other players who'd be town in all games, so in the case of this game, ~4-6 townreads is actually precisely the spot I want to be at)

Dunnstral (it should be noted--I think Dunnstral is more town here than not, but I'm not sure he's town in all three games; he's someone I think is scum in a maximum of 1/3 games so if he flips scum anywhere I'd clear him in the other two)

Amy Dunne

Ircher
MegAzumarill

*entirely trusting T3's read

At this stage I think that {Dunnstral, Amy Dunne, Ircher, MegAzumarill} legitimately has a very high chance of containing all the scum in all the games.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:28 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 475, Ircher wrote:Eliminate down the following list: Dunnstral --> mastina --> T3 --> Ircher --> Dwlee99 --> Amy --> Cheeky --> Chloe. Obviously, we skip limming the masons, but we do so in a careful manner so that scum don't abuse this.
Btw have y'all played with Ircher before?

'Cause I have and I'm pretty damn sure that this isn't him as town.

Again.

He
could
be town in one game, maybe
maybe
(but legit genuinely unlikely) town in two.

But he's definitely scum in
at least
one game, and probably just two.

He tops my suspect charts for game #3 as a MegAzumarill partner, altho I do admit, that could be him being scum with Meg in game #2.
In post 496, MegAzumarill wrote:I am a
Bulletproof (other words I didn't read)
In Game B
I am 100% serious.
For the record--this is what I saw before I stopped reading on my phone to log in.

I didn't even read the entirety of the claim.

I just saw 'bulletproof' and '100% serious' and INSTANTLY scrolled up to hit the login button to counterclaim because there was no fucking chance in hell of there being two bulletproofs in a mini game in my opinion.

Even with it apparently being a joke, I think that Meg's scum
anyway
There's multiple reasons for this.
I've not read the game thread yet so not sure how the "it was a joke" came up, but.
I don't think it was actually meant as a joke.

I think that Meg was genuinely trying to get away with it, but decided to change it to a joke later.

I think that the claim was made with scum knowledge about the setup in setup #2 because of the things being claimed.
I think that Meg's claim was designed to get reactions--in hindsight, I shouldn't have claimed because it got the reaction it was looking for (I could've pushed Meg without claiming so probably should've but oh well, is too late now, hindsight 20/20), but I think that the claim was made basically as a way of testing the waters and seeing if Meg could fish out extra information about the town in game #2.

But more than that.

I don't think that a town-Meg in game two actually makes the joke in the first place.
At least not with being serious in game #1.

If Meg were joking in
both
games, I could see it as
maybe
not indicative of game alignment (altho I feel the need to emphasize that I don't think Meg would joke), but the claim in game #1 looks to be dead serious and is actually a thing that I would fully expect to be a very real role Jingle would put into a Normal. So I frankly wouldn't believe that the roleclaim in game#1 is a joke.

So if the roleclaim in game #1 isn't a joke, why would the claim in the second game be a joke?

I genuinely think that the claim came from a position of both scum information, and scum agenda, in that it was designed to try and further the scum wincon in game #2.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 535, Almost50 wrote:Please explain to the class why a TOWN PLAYER IN GAME THREE would "intend" to tell the scum they are not a Mason??
As part of clearing me across all three games.

So basically.

I did not know about the mechanics in game #3 of there being secret alts on masons and mafias.

I thus also did not know that the mechanic was specific to
game three

I was on my phone at the time, so I couldn't delve into checking things more closely.

So I assumed that I, via not being scum in any of the games, had missed a core game mechanic where
every
scum/mason in
every
game had a secret alt and a public PT to talk in.

Under that assumption, I could clear myself as being not scum in any of the three games by specifying that I did not receive any alt account info or PT links in my role PMs. The process would, unfortunately, out me as not a mason in game #3...but the process would
also
conftown me across all three games, and conftowning myself across all three games is something I valued more than the chance of scum shooting me wrongly as a mason in game #3.

Now, granted. Apparently, that assumption was wrong. There are not scum alt accounts for each game with a public scum PT in each of the games. But on my phone at the time, I had no way of
knowing
it was wrong.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:43 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 543, Almost50 wrote:
In post 356, mastina wrote:I've made it quite clear that I was at work and phoneposting. And it should be painfully obvious that, no, I do not in fact have alt account access. And that, no, I do not have any scumgames here.
But you DID vote someone else at that time. You were present, you were reading and you casted a vote. Just NOT on the leading wagon on SCUM!HOUSE
I was present and casted a vote alright.

I was not reading.

On my phone, with how glitchy it is, I can read and be offline, or I can post and not read--posting is mutually exclusive with reading.

I cannot read the game while posting on my phone with how glitchy it is;
I cannot post in the game while reading offline.

I didn't even have any ability to see that there
was
a wagon on House.

I voted a scumread and I did what I could to comment on the game but when you only have half an hour to post on a glitchy ass phone that hits random buttons at random times and these can place text in random spots, delete text in random spots, cause you to lose your entire post, cause you to hit submit early, cause you to fuck up bbcode (which is itself hard to type on the phone), and even getting a post flawless eats up a lot of time...
...There's only so much you can do.

Even if my phone WASN'T glitchy-as-fuck it'd be hard as the 30 minutes of freetime is subject to me having nothing work-related in that time. But with the phone glitches, I can maybe make a couple good posts per hour, and anything beyond that is just luck. I can't guarantee reading, I can't guarantee posting, phoneposting is explicitly going above and beyond the call to duty because I genuinely just...can't do much on my fucky-ass phone.
In post 557, T3 wrote:
In post 523, Dwlee99 wrote:Mega's claim there is very scummy for both games if that's what you're basing this off of
I think Meg implied that their claim was not serious
Having seen that it was implied and not actually explicitly stated, I am again reminding you that Meg is like 200% scum in game #2.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:02 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 616, Dunnstral wrote:Also, "Simple Roleblocker" is a dumb role if you think about
Well it can't block VTs or Goons but it can still block scum PRs. That's precisely the type of role that I think Jingle puts in a Normal and the precise "Yeah this is a Jingle role" to the claim in game #1 is why I think that MegAzumarill's claim in game #2 was not in fact the joke people assume it to be.
In post 615, Dunnstral wrote:They didn't even claim to be town in Game B so the rush to counterclaim is weird
Look I saw 'bulletproof', 'game 2', and '100% serious' (those words specifically, and nothing else in the post), and instantly saw red.

As in, MegAzumarill being red.

So given that I had a very limited amount of time and my phone makes posting the most frustrating borderline-impossible-yet-I-still-try thing in the world, I wasn't going to wait; I was going to make it clear that Meg was full of shit.
In post 612, T3 wrote:um. meg said it was a joke claim.
Having read Meg's posts?

Didn't happen. Not explicitly.

And the way it hasn't happened is explicitly part of the problem.

It doesn't matter even if MegAzumarill chimes in now and goes "Um, yeah, I was obviously joking?" explicitly--the drawn out way of implying it wasn't serious combined with my feelings on Meg's claim in general means that Meg is scum in game #2 anyway.

Btw since I am now home, I
can
fullclaim.
In Game #2, I'm an Activated Combined Bulletproof Miller (it's not called that in my role PM, but that's what the role boils down to being in effect, can paraphrase the flavor if people
really
want me to).
As in, I can activate a Bulletproof every single night; if I do so, I become a Miller that night.
The Miller though specifies that I do not appear as town to an alignment investigation. Meaning that I
should
be a Miller to precisely one role and would appear town to all others.
I should appear as "not scum" to an alignment cop who receives results in the form of "scum/not scum";
I should appear as "does not have a gun" to a gunsmith;
I should appear as "cannot kill" to a psychiatrist;
I should appear as "has not killed" to a detective;
I should not show as visiting anyone to a tracker (maybe maybe MAYBE self-visiting, depending on whether the Activation counts, but I don't
think
it does);
I should not show as visiting anyone to a follower (maybe maybe MAYBE 'protective', depending on whether the Activation counts, but I don't
think
it does);
You get the idea.

I can't become
conftown
in game #2 while using the bulletproof, which I assume is to prevent someone from doing follow the cop and making me an invincible conftown in game #2.

But it shouldn't be an issue--I am pretty damn obviously town anyway, so like. While I can't become
conftown
while using the BP, I
can
become
basically
conftown. (And if you doubt me, you can in fact use those other roles to investigate me and confirm me, altho it would explicitly be a waste. I am painfully obviously town here so like. Your actions are better used in
actually
narrowing down who the scum are.)

I
wanted
to claim the Miller initially, but I couldn't do so without making the Bulletproof worthless. Scum aren't going to shoot a Miller because towns usually policy-eliminate Millers before lylo given that Millers cannot be confirmed as town. I figured that it wouldn't be an issue given that I should show as a guilty to specifically one and ONLY one role and not a guilty to literally all others, and because I am pretty damn obviously town.

Claiming the bulletproof on D1 when I wasn't intending to is a bit unfortunate, but I'll take a free dead scum in game #2 over the
possibility
(not guarantee) of being shot N1 in game #2.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:00 pm

Post by House »

*pops in*
VOTE: A50
VOTE: Meg
*pops out*
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:27 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

At this stage I think that {Dunnstral,
Amy Dunne
, Ircher, MegAzumarill} legitimately has a very high chance of containing all the scum in all the games. ~Mastina
Jsyk, if you can tell people to “fuck off” for from ypov for apparently shading you? then I can return the favor for this bs read for absolutely no reason whatsoever. You don’t have any more right to be outraged fmpov than I do.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:29 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 632, House wrote:*pops in*
VOTE: A50
VOTE: Meg
*pops out*
Why are you voting A50?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:40 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

@mod, can we get an updated VC please?
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:15 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

Mastina I'd love you to explain what made you Sr me in game B

Also if you think there's some truth to my claims why would you try to lim a PR.

I won't confirm or deny any real part of it but I'm glad we can stop focusing on C as much. It's a bit of a bore
Imprefection is the spice of life.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:53 am

Post by T3 »

In post 615, Dunnstral wrote:They didn't even claim to be town in Game B so the rush to counterclaim is weird
I could still see town mastina doing it.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:55 am

Post by T3 »

Re:627 your posts felt oddly short.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:58 am

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count Normal.1.08
Dunnstral (E-1):
, , , , ,
MegAzumarill (E-4):
, , ,
Radical Rat (E-5):
, ,
RCEnigma (E-7):

T3 (E-7):

House (E-7):

Amy Dunne (E-7):

Almost50 (E-7):

mastina (E-7):

Dwlee99 (E-7):

CheekyTeeky (E-7):

Lady Chloe (E-7):

Ircher (E-7):

No Elim (0):

Not Voting (2):
, Everyone Else

With 13 alive, it takes
to murder/death/kill or
to choose not to.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2021-12-14 22:00:00).

Vote Count Mini Theme.1.08
Dunnstral (E-1):
, , , , ,
MegAzumarill (E-3):
Demon Lord
, , ,
Radical Rat (E-5):
, ,
RCEnigma (E-7):

T3 (E-7):

House (E-7):

Amy Dunne (E-7):

Almost50 (E-7):

mastina (E-7):

Dwlee99 (E-7):

CheekyTeeky (E-7):

Lady Chloe (E-7):

Ircher (E-7):

No Elim (0):

Not Voting (2):
, Everyone Else

With 13 alive, it takes
to murder/death/kill or
to choose not to.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2021-12-10 22:00:00).

Vote Count Open.2.00
Amy Dunne (E-5):

mastina (E-5):

Dwlee99(E-5):

Dunnstral(E-5):

CheekyTeeky(E-5):

Lady Chloe(E-5):

Ircher(E-5):

T3(E-5):

No Elim (0):

Not Voting (8):
Everyone Else

With 8 alive, it takes
to murder/death/kill or
to choose not to.

In post 635, Amy Dunne wrote:
Sorry, I passed out early last night and have spent the morning sick. :oops:

There has been a hammer on Dunn in the open

Ircher->Chloe->Cheeky->Dwlee->T3

Dunn flips VT.

Votes reset for game three. I’ll edit this into a proper VC format as soon as I am able, but it may be a few hours.

Note: VC for Open not updated in this post, will update soon.
Last edited by Jingle on Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:58 am

Post by Jingle »

VC
This is a Parachute.
Lady Chloe
Lady Chloe
Goon
Lady Chloe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:02 am

Post by Lady Chloe »

I am once again plighted by my own illusions.

Yet I still claim to be a shepherd.

VOTE: Ircher
VOTE: Dunnstral
Yes, this is Taly. Yes, I accept she/her pronouns on this alt. Yes, I am a cis-man. Yes, I am experimenting with gender fluidity.
Lady Chloe
Lady Chloe
Goon
Lady Chloe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:03 am

Post by Lady Chloe »

Is it not candid what role I play in this cacophony of deception?

Am I meant to seep into the darkest depths of purity's mind forever an enigma?
Yes, this is Taly. Yes, I accept she/her pronouns on this alt. Yes, I am a cis-man. Yes, I am experimenting with gender fluidity.
Lady Chloe
Lady Chloe
Goon
Lady Chloe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:04 am

Post by Lady Chloe »

There is only one scoundrel in Game 3.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:51 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 636, MegAzumarill wrote:Mastina I'd love you to explain what made you Sr me in game B

Also if you think there's some truth to my claims why would you try to lim a PR.

I won't confirm or deny any real part of it but I'm glad we can stop focusing on C as much. It's a bit of a bore
I’m sure that has absolutely nothing to do with your hoping to take the focus over your last teammate, right? lol
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:52 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 639, Jingle wrote:

Dunn flips VT.

Votes reset for game three. I’ll edit this into a proper VC format as soon as I am able, but it may be a few hours.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:53 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 645, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 639, Jingle wrote:

Dunn flips VT.

VOTE: House
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them