Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by Three »

Bad idea. Scum have a Doc, if we call out the target and you would hit scum they just protect them. If you would hit town they can still protect them for the WIFOM. And if you're fake claiming Vig but you're still town, they can Watch your target to see if you actually are Vig.

Just shoot the scummiest slot tonight so scum can't anticipate who to target and just default to protecting themselves.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by Three »

Also VOTE: UglyDuck
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by Three »

Nobody should publically CC. NM gets naturally resolved tonight. If he's true claiming then mafia deals with him. If he's fake claiming then the real Vig's bullet will be the CC.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:15 am

Post by Three »

Kyo is in this game??

VOTE: ssbm
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:55 am

Post by Three »

VOTE: Mozamis

That's E-2. Friendly reminder that NM may lol hammer if anyone else votes and puts Mozamis at E-1. So consider any further votes as a death sentence.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:38 am

Post by Three »

Buyer's remorse is town indicative at least.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:41 am

Post by Three »

In post 193, Three wrote:Buyer's remorse is town indicative at least.
@STD:
If Mozamis were to flip town, who's the scum on the wagon? Or do you think it could be a pure wagon composed of bored townies?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by Three »

In post 196, Almost50 wrote:Hey, Three.. if I was to TR you for absolutely no reason... will I regret my decision post-game?
I hope not, but probably. I predict that I'll get shit pushed Day 1, I'll flip green, then you'll be accused of TMI.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #10) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by Three »

In post 203, AliceK wrote:I am not against policy liming problematic slots day 1, but only if there is no other viable options.

VOTE: Three
He is pushing lowposters, not giving much other reads especially townreads. Also conversation about mechanics is a cheap way to get towncred, sone scums do that.

Yeah his last post is ate... yeah I think it is good choice he flips scum
It's like I can see the future lmaooooo
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by Three »

In post 217, Three wrote:
In post 203, AliceK wrote:I am not against policy liming problematic slots day 1, but only if there is no other viable options.

He is pushing lowposters, not giving much other reads especially townreads. Also conversation about mechanics is a cheap way to get towncred, sone scums do that.

Unironically though this is probably scum. They aren't engaging with me in any way yet think I'm likely to flip scum because I haven't given many reads in a game where barely anyone is playing, let alone giving more than one or two reads.

Also, uh, AtE? Do you know what AtE is...? Or how it's used? Because that isn't it.

VOTE: Alice

Vote to stop the lol hammer and because scum made the dumbest post possible. What you did isn't pressure Alice, it's a proclamation of having zero thought processes behind your vote.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #12) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by Three »

In post 96, AliceK wrote:I think UglyDuck is Town, he is pushing a controversial opinion (not shooting, not liming as well?) which he should know could open him for attacks. I don't think as scum he would draw attention to himself like that.
In post 121, AliceK wrote:Based on fact that Jackson is active and didn't get prodded or replaced out he is very likely Town.
Alice: "Three is scum because he isn't giving out many reads"

Also Alice: has exactly two reads, one of which is based solely on the fact a player posted in the thread

Yeah that wasn't a real read on me Alice.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:04 am

Post by Three »

In post 228, AliceK wrote:
In post 221, Three wrote:

Unironically though this is probably scum. They aren't engaging with me in any way yet think I'm likely to flip scum because I haven't given many reads in a game where barely anyone is playing, let alone giving more than one or two reads.

Also, uh, AtE? Do you know what AtE is...? Or how it's used? Because that isn't it.

Vote to stop the lol hammer and because scum made the dumbest post possible. What you did isn't pressure Alice, it's a proclamation of having zero thought processes behind your vote.
I am making observation and you are in my opinion the most scummy person on the game. Game has 8 pages, people are definitely playing. I don't need to engage you to have a read on you. I know some people are questioning a person before giving a read, but that is not my style.

OK, it is different fallacy than ate my bad.

You try to scare me? It won't work.
Scare you? How? Do you have a reason to be scared?

What's the fallacy?

What makes me the scummiest person in the game?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:05 am

Post by Three »

In post 229, AliceK wrote:
In post 222, Three wrote:
In post 96, AliceK wrote:I think UglyDuck is Town, he is pushing a controversial opinion (not shooting, not liming as well?) which he should know could open him for attacks. I don't think as scum he would draw attention to himself like that.
In post 121, AliceK wrote:Based on fact that Jackson is active and didn't get prodded or replaced out he is very likely Town.

Also Alice: has exactly two reads, one of which is based solely on the fact a player posted in the thread

Three reads. You forgot about yourself. Three is more than zero.

It is very real. I have a nose for early reads and your aggressive response is beyond my expectations. You probably though you can scare off a new player. Bad news. I am not going anywhere.
Cringe.

Also two reads vs three reads isn't the massive difference you think it is. Just admit you're being a hypocrite with fake reads.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:09 am

Post by Three »

In post 233, AliceK wrote:
In post 231, Three wrote:
In post 228, AliceK wrote:

I am making observation and you are in my opinion the most scummy person on the game. Game has 8 pages, people are definitely playing. I don't need to engage you to have a read on you. I know some people are questioning a person before giving a read, but that is not my style.

OK, it is different fallacy than ate my bad.

You try to scare me? It won't work.
Scare you? How? Do you have a reason to be scared?

What's the fallacy?

What makes me the scummiest person in the game?
By saying that I made a dumbest post possible which has zero thought process behind it your intention was to lower my confidence in the read and scare me off.

Fallacy is that if you flip green, Almost will be accused for TMI. Slippery slope fallacy.

I already wrote that in explanation behind my vote.
That's wild and oddly self-conscious of you. I'm just stating the obvious.

That's not a fallacy lol. I was referencing a game that just happened where almost that exactly happened.

No you didn't.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #16) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:11 am

Post by Three »

In post 234, AliceK wrote:
In post 232, Three wrote:

It is very real. I have a nose for early reads and your aggressive response is beyond my expectations. You probably though you can scare off a new player. Bad news. I am not going anywhere.
Cringe.

Also two reads vs three reads isn't the massive difference you think it is. Just admit you're being a hypocrite with fake reads.
You don't get it. I am doing reads (1+) and you just attacking no posters to pretend you are doing something. Then say that I have no arguments behind my vote. You are cringey here.
I'm not pretending anything, but nice assumption. You still lied and made a hypocritical accusation and you're trying to dance around the fact. Good bye Alice.

@NM:
Shoot Alice if town does some dumb shit again and votes me out first.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #17) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by Three »

In post 266, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 252, Three wrote:@NM: Shoot Alice if town does some dumb shit again and votes me out first.
i hate this so maybe not
In post 268, ILUVYTHAN wrote:
In post 250, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Also nyeh
i totally get bumping to get a pagetop but eleven posts is a lot even for me
In post 252, Three wrote:Good bye Alice.

@NM:
reality to three,

neither of you are getting voted out rn, you only have one vote. idk why ur asking anybody to shoot or saying good byes atm
I'll respond to Alice and Duck in a few hours. But the last game I had was a fucking nightmare. I caught scum early into Day 1 but town mislimmed me instead and refused to vote out the caught scum afterwards because he told them not to. I was also Jailkeeper but got fake CC'd...by a VT.

So yeah I'm going to be bitter and paranoid towards town and I have every right to be. Especially when this player list features some of the townies from that game that either voted me or blindly sheeped scum. I am going to make my reads very loud and very clear in case dumb shit like that happens again.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #18) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:39 am

Post by Three »

In post 253, UglyDuck wrote:
In post 52, Three wrote:Bad idea. Scum have a Doc, if we call out the target and you would hit scum they just protect them. If you would hit town they can still protect them for the WIFOM. And if you're fake claiming Vig but you're still town, they can Watch your target to see if you actually are Vig.
Just shoot the scummiest slot tonight so scum can't anticipate who to target and just default to protecting themselves.
- You pretty much blindly accept they are telling the truth.
...Except I don't, which you acknowledge.
In post 55, Three wrote:Nobody should publically CC. NM gets naturally resolved tonight. If he's true claiming then mafia deals with him. If he's fake claiming then the real Vig's bullet will be the CC.
- Then you say he is either telling the truth, or if he is fake claiming the correct option is obviously to have the real vig shoot him. Which is just... horrible. Like planting the concept that the only 2 options are Skum or Vig is just a bad mind set.
If he's VT fake claiming Vig that is just a worse outcome. I'm not "planting" a concept, I'm assuming NM isn't flat out game throwing and fake claiming Vig as VT. If this shit happens two games in a row then town is just doomed.

Furthermore, why aren't you considering that maybe I could want scum to waste their Watch on NM?
I'm not pretending anything, but nice assumption. You still lied and made a hypocritical accusation and you're trying to dance around the fact. Good bye Alice.
@NM:
- And then there is this case on Alice, which, while I don't really agree with the extremeness of it, at least it is a case. But then you go ahead again and put absolute faith in the fact that NM is the Vig. And you also set up a situation that like literally no one as town should EVER be confident in a game this size on Day 1 to state - "If I get eliminated then eliminate this person". That is just absurd.
Who the fuck cares? The Vig decides their own action. I'm just saying what I want them to do.

Why aren't you questioning Alice? She said I'm the scummiest person in the game. Why is it not an issue for her to want me voted out, but if I want her shot suddenly that's just too far? This is such a weird defense of Alice that excuses her behavior while villainizing my own.
1) Why are you so confident NM is the vig?
2) Why would you not consider NM being VT?
3) Other than the obvious OMGUS, why are you so hellbent on Alice?
1) I'm not? You even admitted I'm not lol.

2) I considered it. But then I decided I really don't want to deal with this game if we have VTs fake claiming roles and fucking over actual PRs
again

3) Hellbent? Dude nothing's even happening this game and I'm trying to play the game and get reads. Did you prefer it when we were doing fuck all and extending the RVS stage halfway into the first day?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #19) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:48 am

Post by Three »

In post 255, AliceK wrote:
In post 252, Three wrote:
In post 234, AliceK wrote:
In post 232, Three wrote:

Cringe.

You don't get it. I am doing reads (1+) and you just attacking no posters to pretend you are doing something. Then say that I have no arguments behind my vote. You are cringey here.

@NM:
Scums really like to focus me and I don't know why, can you enlight me?
That's my line.
In post 256, AliceK wrote:
In post 251, Three wrote: That's not a fallacy lol. I was referencing a game that just happened where almost that exactly happened.
And that is also a fallacy called appeal to probability. You take it as granted when it is only likely to happen.
No, it isn't. It's literally an anecdote. Just admit that you don't know what you're talking about already. :roll:
In post 273, AliceK wrote:
In post 252, Three wrote:@NM: Shoot Alice if town does some dumb shit again and votes me out first.
i hate this so maybe not
Why are you asking NM to shoot me instead of trying to build a wagon?
I'm not? Are you paying attention to what I wrote at all?
In post 275, AliceK wrote:
In post 272, Three wrote:
i hate this so maybe not
In post 268, ILUVYTHAN wrote:
In post 250, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Also nyeh
i totally get bumping to get a pagetop but eleven posts is a lot even for me
In post 252, Three wrote:Good bye Alice.

@NM:
reality to three,

neither of you are getting voted out rn, you only have one vote. idk why ur asking anybody to shoot or saying good byes atm
I'll respond to Alice and Duck in a few hours. But the last game I had was a fucking nightmare. I caught scum early into Day 1 but town mislimmed me instead and refused to vote out the caught scum afterwards because he told them not to. I was also Jailkeeper but got fake CC'd...by a VT.

So yeah I'm going to be bitter and paranoid towards town and I have every right to be. Especially when this player list features some of the townies from that game that either voted me or blindly sheeped scum. I am going to make my reads very loud and very clear in case dumb shit like that happens again.
That's not something very rare. Be more positive and nice. It really works.

But... you are still scum this game.
Yeah I know it's not rare, it just happened. Being nice and positive doesn't work because it just gets me voted out.

Keep saying I'm scum. I'm sure the Vig definitely won't shoot you after you shit push me for literally zero reasons and I flip green. :)
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #20) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:28 am

Post by Three »

In post 280, fua wrote:My Three scumread is mostly for meta reasons, though, so take it with a grain of salt.
What? What meta? This is only your second game with me.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #21) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:29 am

Post by Three »

If Mozamis is in hammer range, why hasn't NM already hammered?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #22) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by Three »

In post 311, fua wrote:
In post 301, Three wrote:
In post 280, fua wrote:My Three scumread is mostly for meta reasons, though, so take it with a grain of salt.
Or is it?
I heavily doubt that we've played any other times.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #23) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Three »

In post 319, fua wrote:Also if you were mafia you would have thanked me for the TR instead of questioning it.
I wouldn't be so sure about that. I had a game where I incorrectly town read Dwlee, and they not only questioned me for it, they death tunneled me. It's not out of their scum range to do it again.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #24) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by Three »

In post 325, fua wrote:
In post 323, Three wrote:
In post 311, fua wrote:
In post 301, Three wrote:
Or is it?
I heavily doubt that we've played any other times.
I could be an alt! It's not good to make assumptions about players, after all.
I didn't assume anything. This is only my third game on this site.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #25) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:39 pm

Post by Three »

In post 327, fua wrote:Then clearly I’ve played with you in the majority of your games.
That's not how meta works.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #26) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:06 am

Post by Three »

In post 333, fua wrote:
In post 330, Three wrote:
In post 327, fua wrote:Then clearly I’ve played with you in the majority of your games.
That's not how meta works.
That’s actually exactly how meta works— by extrapolating information from a previous game to make an informed inference in this one.
That's still incorrect. Data collected from only one example is not relevant or telling of anything. A large collection of data can reasonably be used to ascertain correlations.
In post 335, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 324, Three wrote:
In post 319, fua wrote:Also if you were mafia you would have thanked me for the TR instead of questioning it.
I wouldn't be so sure about that. I had a game where I incorrectly town read Dwlee, and they not only questioned me for it, they death tunneled me. It's not out of their scum range to do it again.
Wasn't fua in this game
Yes, which makes their assumption even more egregious here.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #27) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:07 am

Post by Three »

In post 332, RCEnigma wrote:
Hi, it me. RC.

Anyway duck isn't pushing a controversial opinion here, he's just right. Big shouldn't shoot. Not only are n1 vigs bad as a general rule but you're running the risk of creating false results that have the *potential* to skew the gamestate out of the gate. Bad bad.

That said ugly being protown here I can agree with.
Hi, you're at E-1. You might want to claim.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #28) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by Three »

In post 338, fua wrote:Why are we arguing about this again? It’s not all that relevant.
Because you claimed to meta read me, and I'm explaining to you that it's quite literally impossible for you to be able to.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #29) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by Three »

In post 339, Not_Mafia wrote:One more on mozamis slot
If they continue to refuse to claim then I'll vote there.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #30) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by Three »

In post 342, Aaron wrote:
In post 341, Three wrote:
In post 339, Not_Mafia wrote:One more on mozamis slot
If they continue to refuse to claim then I'll vote there.
We need a claim before hammering.

As I said, the best course of action is to lay off and give the replacement some time to interact and for people to reassess but if we must keep it this way, there must be a claim
That's what I'm saying, they need to claim.

I think we'd all be more agreeable with laying off a bit if they were actually interacting with people and making some kind of attempt to catch up. However, they chose to respond to one post from page 4 instead of doing literally anything else that could be relevant to the current situation. And it's now been quite some time since they replaced in, yet they still haven't done anything else.

If you want people to lay off though then you should try to appeal to the people actually voting Mozamis/RC. I'm not currently on the wagon, I'm just willing to let it go through.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #31) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by Three »

In post 2, LicketyQuickety wrote: Day 1 Ends in (expired on 2021-11-16 12:15:00).
Reminder that EoD is approaching. Considering how this game state has been complete ass and that everyone's activity is damn near flat lining, I'm concerned that we won't be able to push another wagon through in time if RC claims a PR and doesn't get CC'd. So forgive me for trying to rush some content out of the only viable wagon, but we really don't have much of a choice.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #32) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by Three »

E-2 is really E-1 because NM will hammer.

Dwlee also called Mozamis slot "caught scum". If you disagree then take it up with them.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #33) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:45 am

Post by Three »

Why would you not only refuse to claim, but also do nothing to try to town tell? What's the point of replacing in just to immediately accept your elimination?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (isolation #34) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:48 am

Post by Three »

If we push this through then Kyouko will have more time to go play more Runescape.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (isolation #35) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:14 am

Post by Three »

Oh, now I get it. This was all just to split the votes at the last minute. Haha wow, we should've just stuck with the wagon that was actually feasible to push through.

VOTE: RCEnigma

We have twenty hours left.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #36) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:33 am

Post by Three »

Unofficial vote count. The votes aren't in timeline order.

JacksonVirgo - 0
Almost50 - 0
Aaron - 0
Not_Mafia - 0
Dwlee99 - 0
AliceK - 0
ssbm_Kyouko - 4; Almost50, Dwlee99, fua, UglyDuck
fua - 0
ILUVYTHAN - 0
Ythan - 0
Save The Dragons - 0
RCEnigma - 5; Andresvmb, ILUVYTHAN, Save The Dragons, Three, Ythan
Three - 1; AliceK
UglyDuck - 1; Not_Mafia
Andresvmb - 2; JacksonVirgo; RCEnigma

Not Voting: Aaron, ssbm_Kyouko
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (isolation #37) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Three »

I'm fine with either and lowkey think they're just competing SvS wagons. RC trying to split the votes across three wagons at EoD looks bad, and Kyouko shaded both Mozamis and RCE but never voted either and is currently not voting, even though she said she would vote RCE at EoD if Fua's wagon didn't go through.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #38) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by Three »

Why the fuck was the immediate reaction to me saying not to split the votes was for everyone to randomly start a fourth wagon
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (isolation #39) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by Three »

VOTE: A50

I don't even care at this point. He hard threw last game and he's barely playing in this one, so I'm not against it. If he flips red then Vig me I guess. Otherwise on a green flip Vig one of Kyouko or RC, because this flash wagon would've otherwise saved them.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by Three »

In post 599, Almost50 wrote:Like, nobody plays Mafia anymore. Everybody wants to play "meta hunting" instead, and -on top of it they all suck at it.
Honestly this is a mood.

Back here because wagons keep dissolving without the wagoned players even saying anything and my A50 vote was just me getting pissed.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (isolation #41) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by Three »

Btw this is why we don't wait to play the game until the last 24 hours.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (isolation #42) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:16 pm

Post by Three »

In post 642, AliceK wrote:From the last few pages I think A50 is scum with Three. His vote on Kyo was basically "a confirmed Town is voting Kyouko so I will vote her as well".

Three's reaction around A50 wagon was also suspicious. Jumped on with "whatever" attitude to unvote few posts later. Looks like a clamsy way to distance himself. If that's the case it would lock RC, Jackson and Kyo as Town. Along with N_M(possibly) and fua.
VOTE: A50
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (isolation #43) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:23 pm

Post by Three »

High key Alice's tunnel on me with a seeming lack of awareness of everything else going on in the game just reminds me of Dwlee's scum play in the Opossum mini.

Alice what do you even plan to do if you manage to mislim me? You have almost nothing else going on in the game besides your tunnel on me. You've spent so much time misrepping my posts and arguing in bad faith, you have very little identity and presence in this game outside of that.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #44) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:27 am

Post by Three »

Can I please go one game without getting tunneled by scum

Just one
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (isolation #45) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by Three »

LMAO

But A50 wait we're the scummiest players in the game remember?? I thought that the big brain solve was that we were playing to our scum meta and trying to mislim low activity obvtowns!! Or did we bus the Doctor with zero votes on her to save the much more useful Strongman? :lol:
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #46) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by Three »

In post 685, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 677, Almost50 wrote:I am fairly disappointed N_M shot RCE over one of JV/AliceK

VOTE: JV

Can we kill this now?
Lmfao

Nobody wanted to actually explain the read to me, so I didn't reciprocate it. And because nobody wanted to explain it, I am scum for not pushing it.

Stop your stupidity
This is just blatantly untrue. The Kyo vote got explained multiple times, even in between her wagon dissolution. You literally responded to and interacted with the case on Kyo. You hopped your votes onto multiple leading wagons except for the one who flipped scum.

Then there's just your god awful ISO.

Spoiler: JV desperately trying to keep Kyo safe
In post 263, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 249, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 99, fua wrote:I’m contributing my fair share. Don’t look at me.
This feels slippy, like when you're posting what you're thinking but it betrays a scum perspective
VOTE: fua

JV's saying what I'm thinking but he said it in real time already so very +town there
Pocket accepted
In post 399, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 249, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 99, fua wrote:I’m contributing my fair share. Don’t look at me.
This feels slippy, like when you're posting what you're thinking but it betrays a scum perspective
VOTE: fua

JV's saying what I'm thinking but he said it in real time already so very +town there
I did make a joke about a pocket or whatnot about this post but in seriousness I think this style of a read they made is very similar to how I try to read early-on as Town so I'll give this a townpass.
In post 418, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 417, fua wrote:
In post 415, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 408, fua wrote:Reads:

Town:
Dwlee
N_M
UglyDuck

Townlean:
Alice
Ythan and Iluvythan? Not sure about these slots.
StD

Null:
A50
Jackson
Andres

Scumlean:
RC
Aaron
Three

Lockscum:
Kyoko

There.
Scum is more likely to post readlists than Town like this as it's content without actual content :)
Do you disagree with any placements? What do you need clarification on?
Oh my, what an elegant comeback to my shade. Serious O.O

Could you explain the Kyoko read? And how you're reading N_M as you are. The rest I couldn't care less about tbf, for now anyway
In post 450, JacksonVirgo wrote:VOTE: fua

I did have Andres as a tier above fua, but the reaction to kyouko where they needed to just blatantly throw shade at their slot once the heat pushed up against them is a failed vibe check.

I'm vibing here now. Andres a close second.
In post 462, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 460, fua wrote:Also if Kyoko is scum it clears Dwlee, N_M, and potentially RCE whereas Andres is a low-info flip.
How does it clear these? I don't think Dwee or RCE is scum anyway, so the flip is useless. I doubt it clears N_M at all.
In post 468, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 466, fua wrote:You literally just admitted that you were following the mindset of thinking I’m stupid enough to openly claim scum and have no filter or self control at all, so I should scumread you for the same reason I scumread Kyoko?

And scum wouldn’t kill me
if I didn’t claim
, since prior to this I was such easy miselim bait while Kyoko wasn’t getting any traction whatsoever.

I’m not going to argue with you. Vote Andre if you want, but Kyoko is obvscum.
I think you're taking what's being said completely wrong.

I don't think you're stupid enough to open-claim, because you didn't. You had a perspective-slip if anything, which again doesn't confirm you as scum regardless just makes you look scummier. Slips have nothing to do with intelligence hun.

If you scum-read that aspect of them and if I am doing it as well, then obviously scum-read me as well? Isn't that obvious?

What the fuck my dude. I am asking these questions because I want the game solved like everybody else, you're not helping by getting upset and then just blatantly shading and ignoring literally any point that counters your mindset.
In post 470, JacksonVirgo wrote:Clean slate. I'll ask a few questions and you can answer them to the best of your ability, good with you?

What about Kyouko's alleged general underwhelming content scummy rather than just underwhelming Town (I also am not saying they're underwhelming I am using your case on them).
In post 485, JacksonVirgo wrote:Kyouko just isn't scum, or if they are the current reasonings I am hearing is nothing scummy in particular and feels awfully like scum pushed bullshit or cannot be backed up because it holds no actual weight.
In post 492, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 488, fua wrote:I don’t know why Jackson’s was quoted. But I’ll respond to it anyway. Kyoko is scum because their push is limited to one person and is incredibly opportunistic in addition to them not addressing any of my scumread on them at all. They’ve felt very dismissive and lurky and I would be incredibly surprised if they flipped green.
Being tunnelled is not scummy by any means, I used to just hard push one person to the death. It was a bad habit of mine but didn't make me scum.

Your scum-read on them seems very confusing to me, and your explanation of it for when you actually explain it doesn't really explain why they're scummy in comparison to just Town with a different playstyle to you.
In post 493, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 490, fua wrote:
In post 447, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 438, fua wrote:It was beginner’s luck.
Wait actually what? This completely betrays a scum mindset - you wouldnt think of this as beginner's luck if you were town. Beginner's luck is when you do something accidentally that helps you succeed. The way JV describes the response as being like, suave (?), like intentionally tricky I guess, and the for fua to say it is beginners luck is like, betraying that fua benefits from that kind of manipulation. They perceive that kind of response as something that is beneficial.to them that they did accidentally, and attribute it to beginner's luck.

Idk, I also might have missed whatever fua had to say about me but I felt when reading about why they say I'm scum, like this doesnt make sense?

I'll vote RCE for deadline if needed but until then I feel good about VOTE: Fua
I just don’t see this post ever coming from a townie. If you look at my pattern from this game (as well as the game that
they hosted
, you’d know that I tend to be very sarcastic and witty. I don’t ‘slip’, especially since I’m not scum.
Slips aren't purposeful and thus you can't say that you wouldn't ever slip, and even if you did that does not make both my own and their read on you to be not based in logic, as it is and if you weren't a PR claimant I would still be pushing you for it.

You cannot just assume people view you a particular way, yet here you are doing exactly that and then basing a read on how you assume people should be viewing you. What
In post 539, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 538, fua wrote:
In post 532, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 502, RCEnigma wrote:Jackson what's your case on Andres besides the reaction to being scumread?
Overall opportunistic nature from what I am seeing as well as wanting to flat out push the agenda harder once people started backing off of you. Instead of giving even a thought to maybe your slot was town, just straight up pushing an agenda.
Why does Kyoko get a pass for this when their case on me was forced and grasping at straws?

Also: Jackson didn’t necessarily out me? It was my choice to claim early.
Where are they grasping at straws.
In post 548, JacksonVirgo wrote:I will switch to kyouko if that means enigma survives.

I value enigma over kyouko
In post 553, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 549, Three wrote:I'm fine with either and lowkey think they're just competing SvS wagons. RC trying to split the votes across three wagons at EoD looks bad, and Kyouko shaded both Mozamis and RCE but never voted either and is currently not voting, even though she said she would vote RCE at EoD if Fua's wagon didn't go through.
You honestly actually feel this confident in BOTH top day 1 wagons? Sounds like a formula to just flip two town
In post 562, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 560, fua wrote:If we want to not lim Andres/Kyoko/RC or at least save them to be resolved at night I would be okay with compromising on A50 and letting that sort things out. His pop-in here was incredibly shady.
I'm okay with A50/Andres or if none of those can work. Kyo only to save Enigma as I would rather a null-read of mine dead than a townread.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #47) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by Three »

In post 686, AliceK wrote:Kyoko really flipped scum and in addition a doctor. Dwlee is town from this flip for sure. He is not stupid to bus a doctor.

I am actually shocked that I wasn't shot.
Just
Dwlee? :wink:
In post 688, AliceK wrote:Yeah with this flip I have no leads. It's 3 am I will look into the game tomorrow.
HMMMMMMMM

It's almost like...I said this exact situation would happen ...
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (isolation #48) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by Three »

In post 653, AliceK wrote:
In post 650, Aaron wrote:I dont know how I feel about any of this. I just want a flip today.
Im willing to move my vote anywhere it is needed but have limited availability tomorrow. Since this is the biggest wagon, I'm choosing it for now. Sf there are any major changes, hopefully Im on but good luck if not.
In post 648, Three wrote:High key Alice's tunnel on me with a seeming lack of awareness of everything else going on in the game just reminds me of Dwlee's scum play in the Opossum mini.

Alice what do you even plan to do if you manage to mislim me? You have almost nothing else going on in the game besides your tunnel on me. You've spent so much time misrepping my posts and arguing in bad faith, you have very little identity and presence in this game outside of that.
I made my catch-up. You are just fitting perfectly into a scum team with A50 considering last few pages.
:lol:
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (isolation #49) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by Three »

Anyway, VOTE: JacksonVirgo because he can't be allowed to go forward after he scum spewed in his ISO. Only a Gunsmith inno would save this slot at this point, and even then I'd rather mislim JV than let the Gunsmith out themself just to save them.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (isolation #50) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by Three »

In post 698, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't want to speak for Alice but I do have thoughts on that, three

Let's see if Alice is thinking what I'm thinking
Sure thing. I do think there's a chance she's just town for reasons I'll wait to explain, and would like to see what's going on in her head in light of the scum flip.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (isolation #51) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by Three »

It's literally in your ISO lol. I even quoted it.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #52) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by Three »

But if you're not scum then you might want to look for them instead of complaining about getting rightly scum read for hard defending flipped scum.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (isolation #53) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:11 pm

Post by Three »

In post 706, Aaron wrote:I think that they are most likely town but it's hard to explain why when it's purely gut. Expecting to be shot is also such a strange thing to say, in a towny way.
Does this extend to Alice?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (isolation #54) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:54 pm

Post by Three »

In post 732, Aaron wrote:
In post 713, Three wrote:
In post 706, Aaron wrote:I think that they are most likely town but it's hard to explain why when it's purely gut. Expecting to be shot is also such a strange thing to say, in a towny way.
Does this extend to Alice?
No. Alice doesn't have a typical mafia player's playstyle. You can't use general tells on them because of that.
Ok, then who is in your PoE?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (isolation #55) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:32 pm

Post by Three »

JV you're not giving us anything to work with. You hard defended scum and you're not doing anything to town tell or scum hunt. It's not like we picked your name out of a hat, this isn't a random wagon.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (isolation #56) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:01 am

Post by Three »

In post 374, Andresvmb wrote:Also if this flips Scum the rest of the Team is probably just like {Aaron, Kyouko} to be honest.
In light of the Kyo flip, do you think you could explain this, Andres? This post was in reference to RC, who flipped green, but I'd like to know why you think Aaron could be partnered with Kyo.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (isolation #57) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:06 am

Post by Three »

I like this take from Aaron and it kind of goes hand in hand with why I quoted that post from Andres' ISO. He specifically paired Kyo with Aaron and was town reading JV all of Day 1, but he isn't questioning the JV vote at all and isn't pushing Aaron even though he was part of his hero solve. And Andres just had a game where he was kicking himself after losing a town game for not pushing his solve hard enough Day 1 since it had been correct. It just seems strange that he would just be so passive this game.
In post 368, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 356, RCEnigma wrote:Idk how close deadline is but if you're already worrying about it then there isn't much I can do about being elimmed.

Slots that can die - Andres, std, three, iluv....I think fua might just be miselim bait but that's not solid.

Ugly, Alice, Aaron town. Jacksonvirgo has been ok as well. The rest are mehh.
This slot needs to get executed. Like now. Not sure why we’re giving this slot any room to operate.
In post 371, Andresvmb wrote:Yeah yeah they think I’m Scum since I SR’ed them first and got sheeped and now they’re on the verge and need to return the favor not to reveal too much information. Whatever let’s just execute it and move on.
In post 372, Andresvmb wrote:I’m displaying nuanced play but bad reasoning? Kill it with fire.
In post 373, Andresvmb wrote:Mozamis came in, indicated that they basically agreed with a random team of three based on bad reasoning, got voted up, and then exited the game. And now I’m getting suspicion thrown my way? Where is the bad reasoning that I displayed? Just a vague attack. It’s nonsense.
These posts also look worse in light of the flips.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (isolation #58) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:30 am

Post by Three »

In post 672, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Vote Count 1.06JacksonVirgo - 0
Almost50 - 1: JacksonVirgo, AliceK
Aaron - 0:
Not_Mafia - 0
Dwlee99 - 0
AliceK - 0
ssbm_Kyouko - 8 [Elimination]: UglyDuck, Three, fua, Dwlee99, Almost50, Aaron, RCEnigma, Not_Mafia
fua - 0
ILUVYTHAN - 0
Ythan - 0
Save The Dragons - 0
RCEnigma - 4: Save The Dragons, Andresvmb, Ythan, ILUVYTHAN
Three - 0
UglyDuck - 0
Andresvmb - 0
No Elim - 0

Not Voting - 1: ssbm_Kyouko

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to Eliminate.

Day 1 Ends in (expired on 2021-11-16 12:15:00).

Mod Notes: This is supposed to be fun. Have fun!
If scum bussed, the only one I don't feel good about is UglyDuck. Of those that are still alive, Dwlee and A50 both kept trying to get votes on Kyo throughout Day 1, NM is a town PR, Aaron seems really townie, and to case myself I helped put votes back on Kyo at the last minute to avoid an A50 lim.

However, I do think an RC mislim could've easily been pushed through, or even just a No-Lim if not enough people could consolidate in time. The only one I'd put heavy suspicion under technically didn't even bus, since Alice wasn't able to vote in time and tried to push on A50 even when it was obvious Kyo was going.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (isolation #59) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Three »

VOTE: Andres

Vig 100% needs to shoot tonight btw since we're on evens, and if NM was telling the truth then we're losing the Vig tonight.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (isolation #60) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by Three »

VOTE: SaveTheDragons

RC shot is probably for the best tbh, I would've pushed him today anyway. I'm not sold on JV town but I'm fine with putting him on hold for now.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #61) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by Three »

In post 183, Save The Dragons wrote:This wagon was a little fast
In post 192, Save The Dragons wrote:My reads have been crap lately so I'm very suspicious of this wagon that I started
I originally town read this, but StD didn't really show any progression past this and stuck to the RC wagon.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (isolation #62) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by Three »

In post 779, Aaron wrote:This is frustrating. Now I really want to take a look at all the people who kept insisting NM was the vig because that was entirely stupid. Even if NM were the vig, they shouldn't have drawn attention to it and the more attention, the more likely vig is to actually feel the need to correct them and cc. I've just scum read all the pr's this game like a genius. I wish Andres hadn't claimed but I probably wouldn't have backed off today if not for it so that's frustrating.
In post 780, Aaron wrote:NM's claim was very clearly a meme claim. The only thing to consider is are his reads really this bad?
I'm having doubts on Three because he was the one constantly saying NM was vig which was ridiculous and without extra information or a different wincon, shouldn't be something to draw attention to.

I don't have anything else at the moment.
I've already addressed this in past posts. Biggest takeaway though is that it literally didn't matter if NM was actually Vig or not because the situation resolves itself. Obviously the Jailkeeper had to die first, but NM would've been shot tonight and we'd know if he was telling the truth or not then.

Honestly I don't understand the logic of having doubts on me just because I chose to believe NM was telling the truth. How would that be alignment indicative? And are you suggesting I bussed Kyo instead of letting the A50 or RC wagons go through? Because uh, Mafia Doctor was definitely the most valuable role on the scum team and I easily could've saved Kyo.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (isolation #63) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:00 pm

Post by Three »

JV you literally called us all stupid for voting you and now you're calling Dwlee scum because they're no longer voting you. :dead:
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (isolation #64) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:06 pm

Post by Three »

In post 728, JacksonVirgo wrote:Or maybe you jump to conclusions without thinking. Definitely hasn't happened before. Nah never
This is now relevant.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (isolation #65) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:25 pm

Post by Three »

In post 807, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 806, Three wrote:JV you literally called us all stupid for voting you and now you're calling Dwlee scum because they're no longer voting you. :dead:
I called y'all stupid just because I was venting, not that I disagree with the read on me as I did push against a scum-flip technically but that does not excuse that they're not even consistant with their "reads". They want me dead so bad but nothing points to that.

They even say that if they were vig they would not have even shot me, like u wot m8.

Spoiler:
In post 755, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't really want JV to endgame though, so am fine killing him now
In post 759, Dwlee99 wrote:I could see it be frustrated scum kind of just throwing in the towel.

But eh, we can do this

VOTE: Andres
In post 763, Dwlee99 wrote:I wish I had vigilante powers

I would always shoot scum smh
In post 771, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 767, Andresvmb wrote:And to whoever said that RCE was a bad shot - screw you. The guy was defending Kyouko by calling them aimless Scum and joined that wagon super late when it looked inevitable. Yeah I though about shooting JacksonVirgo but I read them as Town and their reaction here makes me think they’re Town still.
It was a bad shot sorry my guy

UNVOTE:
In post 776, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 772, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 771, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 767, Andresvmb wrote:And to whoever said that RCE was a bad shot - screw you. The guy was defending Kyouko by calling them aimless Scum and joined that wagon super late when it looked inevitable. Yeah I though about shooting JacksonVirgo but I read them as Town and their reaction here makes me think they’re Town still.
It was a bad shot sorry my guy

UNVOTE:
You would have shot Jackson who is Town so haha
I probably would have shot alice, actually
In post 781, Dwlee99 wrote:STD is... in this game?

VOTE: Save the Dragons

Where's the consistency.
Dwlee was clearly venting that we should've just flash wagon'd you when we had the chance, since not doing so resulted in the real Vig getting outted. And now you're scum reading them for swapping to StD instead of continuing to push you when your lim clearly isn't happening at this point.

Like, at this point I'm somewhat convinced that you're town from your responses to everything. But you're very misguided in who you keep attacking, it's really hard to imagine Dwlee is scum here since the Kyo bus would've been unnecessary and they've been fairly aggressive and solvey all game. The things you're attacking them for are just flimsy and contradict what you were venting out beforehand.

I genuinely believe that the rest of the scum team would be more likely to try to lay low and hide within the inactive slots. That's where I'd rather look right now. I actually have a case on someone sitting in my drafts but I'm waiting to see if they pick up their prod first.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #66) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:27 pm

Post by Three »

In post 810, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 809, Three wrote:
In post 728, JacksonVirgo wrote:Or maybe you jump to conclusions without thinking. Definitely hasn't happened before. Nah never
This is now relevant.
Could you explain why now of all times?
In post 811, JacksonVirgo wrote:I think I know I just don't want to give you ideas as to what to put lmaoo
I think you're jumping to conclusions without thinking things through.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (isolation #67) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:44 pm

Post by Three »

In post 787, Aaron wrote:
In post 783, Three wrote:
In post 779, Aaron wrote:This is frustrating. Now I really want to take a look at all the people who kept insisting NM was the vig because that was entirely stupid. Even if NM were the vig, they shouldn't have drawn attention to it and the more attention, the more likely vig is to actually feel the need to correct them and cc. I've just scum read all the pr's this game like a genius. I wish Andres hadn't claimed but I probably wouldn't have backed off today if not for it so that's frustrating.
In post 780, Aaron wrote:NM's claim was very clearly a meme claim. The only thing to consider is are his reads really this bad?
I'm having doubts on Three because he was the one constantly saying NM was vig which was ridiculous and without extra information or a different wincon, shouldn't be something to draw attention to.

I don't have anything else at the moment.
I've already addressed this in past posts. Biggest takeaway though is that it literally didn't matter if NM was actually Vig or not because the situation resolves itself. Obviously the Jailkeeper had to die first, but NM would've been shot tonight and we'd know if he was telling the truth or not then.

Honestly I don't understand the logic of having doubts on me just because I chose to believe NM was telling the truth. How would that be alignment indicative? And are you suggesting I bussed Kyo instead of letting the A50 or RC wagons go through? Because uh, Mafia Doctor was definitely the most valuable role on the scum team and I easily could've saved Kyo.
The thing is that it was a clear meme claim and even if it weren't, drawing attention to it gives town zero benefits whatsoever. NM dies and flips vig. Is that what you wanted when you posted that NM would self resolve? Like it's just a bad idea.

Actually, the Mafia Watcher is the most valuable role. It can find the prs. Vig is neg utility and the shot can easily be controlled to a certain extent. Anything that is a could've is not provable.
What do you think would happen if we all just ignored NM's claim? Scum's strategy does not change no matter how much we discuss whether or not we believe it. You're acting like this is some kind of Schrodinger's Cat situation, NM being Vig or getting NK'd is never dependent on whether I discuss it or believe it.

Also, Watcher definitely isn't useful when two out of three PRs are outed Day 1. The Vig just speeds the game up for us by getting rid of scummy slots and providing extra info through flips. Which is absolutely a God send considering how slow this game has been.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (isolation #68) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:46 am

Post by Three »

Who's scum?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (isolation #69) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:26 am

Post by Three »

In post 832, Save The Dragons wrote:jv and aliceK
Why?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (isolation #70) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by Three »

In post 836, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 682, Almost50 wrote:I think I'll explain why JV now before anyone asks:

Kyouko's being wagoned. She needs to be saved. Conf!Town Fua votes me. What better wagon for JV to jump on right next? After all, it wasn't them who started it. Then the wagon disappears and Kyouko is the lim again, unless he moves his vote to RCE, in which case whenever Kyouko flips he'd be is a very bad position, so he accepts the fact she was going down anyway.

Alice is also scummy for hopping on my wagon and staying on it, but I had a TR there at one point of the game (I don't even remember why, but I have it the name in some shade of green on my Word file).
i'm literally copying A50's work i think he's right
JV and Alice were my first choices, Aaron seems to want to vouch for JV though. And JV's recent posts have come off as townie though misguided. I still want to hold off on a JV lim for now but I could move to Alice.

Why are you town?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (isolation #71) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by Three »

In post 838, UglyDuck wrote:Is it like an absolutely confirmed thing that NM will just hammer. Like when SSBM was at E-1, they were done for since NM was not on them?
NM was literally the hammer on Kyo.
In post 672, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Almost50 - 1: JacksonVirgo, AliceK
Aaron - 0:
Not_Mafia - 0
Dwlee99 - 0
AliceK - 0
ssbm_Kyouko - 8 [Elimination]: UglyDuck, Three, fua, Dwlee99, Almost50, Aaron, RCEnigma, Not_Mafia
fua - 0
ILUVYTHAN - 0
Ythan - 0
Save The Dragons - 0
Three - 0
UglyDuck - 0
Andresvmb - 0
No Elim - 0

Not Voting - 1: ssbm_Kyouko

Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (isolation #72) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:18 pm

Post by Three »

In post 842, UglyDuck wrote:Three - yes I know. I am just asking based on everyone being like "they will hammer anything". As in - That was gonna happen no matter who it was, or no?
Yes.

We can test it if you'd like by putting StD at E-1.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (isolation #73) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:01 am

Post by Three »

In post 852, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 847, UglyDuck wrote:
In post 846, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 826, Save The Dragons wrote:is there a reason i'm being rung up
yeah. you haven't given a reason not to be.
i answered every serious question asked of me and so far no one's really given a reason why they're voting me
We're voting you, or at least I'm voting you, because you didn't do anything until you got voted. You've barely been here at all since the game started, even before and after you got your booster. And you can answer serious questions and still be scum, all we know now are your thoughts but we don't know your alignment.
In post 854, Save The Dragons wrote:a lot of me not being here (which wasn't given as the reason so I don't know if it's the reason) has to do with oog reasons like me getting the covid booster

i'm here now and if people don't re-evaluate based on that they should have suspicion cast upon them
I also don't like this because it shows that you're actually self-conscious and know exactly why you're getting voted. Threatening everyone who's voting you for being absent is also a strange choice? You have a lot of investment in staying alive this game even though you haven't been here.
In post 856, Save The Dragons wrote:i mean is it scummy to not be here
Yes. I mean what else are we supposed to base our votes on with you?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (isolation #74) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:26 am

Post by Three »

FTR I do think there was at least one mafia between A50 and RC's wagons. If I had to choose I'd say probably Alice over NM, just because of how she reacted at EoD. Trying to swap between wagons at the last minute to avoid suspicion looked sketchy as fuck, and Andres has mentioned that he might shoot her so she should town case herself today in case her picks her over JV or NM.

Both of the Ythans are around the same tier as STD for me, so if everyone wants we can start piling votes there as well to get them to start talking next. And if they keep acting coy NM can just hammer one of them.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (isolation #75) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:26 am

Post by Three »

In post 858, Save The Dragons wrote:it's NAI
How so?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (isolation #76) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:01 pm

Post by Three »

Andres should at least claim who he's going to shoot so that he doesn't accidentally kill the Gunsmith.

VOTE: ILuvYthan
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (isolation #77) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Three »

Why am I getting scum read at all when I pivoted away from the shit push on A50 and was one of the first votes on Kyo? :dead:

I started the day heavily pushing JV and suspecting Alice but started doubting myself as more people kept town reading and defending them. Knowing that Andres is town and leaning the same way I am is reassuring though since I do trust his reads.

VOTE: AliceK
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (isolation #78) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:48 am

Post by Three »

In post 933, Almost50 wrote:
In post 929, UglyDuck wrote:Skum would of had to consolidate onto a wagon to protect SSBM. Why start the Almost wagon instead of just going for RC?
SCUMMM.. did NOTTT.. start my wagon. CONFIRMED TOWN FUA did. THAT is why it was easy for them to hop on it instead, hoping Town will also follow Fua there.
Yep.

Fua, JV, RC, NM, A50, Three

This was the flash wagon. Fua and RC flipped town, NM is likely town because fake claiming Vig as mafia is suicide, I'm town, and A50 is basically confirmed town. From my perspective, this was either a pure town wagon or JV hopped on to try to save Kyo.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (isolation #79) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by Three »

Uh, ok.

Why is Alice town?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (isolation #80) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by Three »

Also I was partially holding off on voting you midway through today was because I thought you were softing Gunsmith, but your self vote just dunked that theory in the trash can.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (isolation #81) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by Three »

I wasn't posting because of Thanksgiving but also because I don't really have anything further to add. Unless Alice has a convincing enough case to make me go back to StD, I don't really plan to vote him today due to his AtE.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (isolation #82) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by Three »

In post 991, JacksonVirgo wrote:Imagine thinking scum play this black and white to just straight up defend a buddy that was very likely going to die.
This isn't quite true. Kyo got wagon'd at the last minute, but you defended her throughout the day. Her elimination was never a certain or even likely thing to happen at any point in the day.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (isolation #83) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by Three »

Let's consolidate onto Alice or Aaron please. We have less than 24 hours and need to make sure a wagon goes through.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (isolation #84) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:50 pm

Post by Three »

I'm fine with that as well. We just need to meet the deadline.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (isolation #85) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by Three »

Lmao if Vig and Mafia both shot JV.

Anyway, VOTE: Aaron
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (isolation #86) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by Three »

Rereading Alice's ISO and I forgot about this lol.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (isolation #87) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by Three »

In post 1048, LicketyQuickety wrote:Day 3 Begins!

Vote Count 3.0Almost50 - 0
Aaron - 0:
Not_Mafia - 0
Dwlee99 - 0
AliceK - 0
ILUVYTHAN - 0
Ythan - 0
Save The Dragons - 0
Three - 0
UglyDuck - 0
Andresvmb - 0
No Elim - 0

Not Voting - 0

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to Eliminate.

Day 1 Ends in (expired on 2021-12-13 20:15:00)

Mod Notes: Massive apologies for the late start on the game.
Alice should be dead and only 10 should be alive, btw.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (isolation #88) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by Three »

In post 1053, Aaron wrote:So scum thought that gunsmith was more worth their time than vigilante? I guess that sort of makes sense given gunsmith guilties them. I'm trying to think about if the shot says anything about the last scum member. At first I thought it was a poor shot since it was much more clear that Andres was town than JacksonVirgo but now that I understand it, I'm not entirely sure if that means scum is bad.

It's good Andres is still here and I would imagine he didn't shoot last night. It doesn't make sense to shoot someone who claimed pr even if they were really scummy.
This would imply the final scum isn't afraid of getting shot. Which I think is five people? Dwlee, A50, UglyDuck, NM, and myself. Aaron, StD, and the Ythans are the top candidates for execution from what I understand.

I've misread Dwlee once before but they also weren't trying as hard as they have been here. If they're a deep wolf then they hard bussed both of their partners who had much better PRs. I could see an argument that maybe the Kyo wagon was the most optimal time to bus, but why bus Alice? They could've easily coasted by with the Kyo wagon alone, and there were enough suspicious slots that Alice had a good chance of surviving for at least a couple rounds.

Honestly, Dwlee is the only town read I feel confident about. I feel good about A50 as well but it's not as strong a read, I'll have to reread his ISO but he's never my first choice for elimination today. UglyDuck and NM are both players I've gone back and forth on so I wouldn't be against pressuring there.

VOTE: UglyDuck
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (isolation #89) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Three »

In post 731, AliceK wrote:I think I will look at these people:
ILUVYTHAN, Ythan, Save The Dragons, Andresvmb
who missed opportunity to express opinion about A50 vs Kyoko. Expecially ILUVYTHAN and Ythan are doing completely nothing.
Actually, scum could be in here.

Man I hate scum hunting with just one mafia left. It's the easiest time to hide within town if you haven't scum slipped or had zero obvious associations with your team.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (isolation #90) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by Three »

viewtopic.php?t=88192&f=2&st=0&sk=t&sd= ... er_sort=Go

If anyone wants to help me parse and analyze this, feel free to do so.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1066 (isolation #91) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:20 pm

Post by Three »

In post 1062, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Mod NoteSeeking a replacement for ILUVYTHAN.
I think my PoE is UglyDuck > Aaron > StD.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (isolation #92) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:06 pm

Post by Three »

In post 1067, UglyDuck wrote:
In post 1063, Three wrote:viewtopic.php?t=88192&f=2&st=0&sk=t&sd= ... er_sort=Go

If anyone wants to help me parse and analyze this, feel free to do so.
it is just a list of alice quotes. did you intend something more specific.
Scroll down more. It's the combined ISOs of both flipped scum.
In post 1068, UglyDuck wrote:
In post 1066, Three wrote:
In post 1062, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Mod NoteSeeking a replacement for ILUVYTHAN.
I think my PoE is UglyDuck > Aaron > StD.
odd
How so?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (isolation #93) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by Three »

In post 1083, Dwlee99 wrote:ILUVYTHAN > Save The Dragons > Three > UglyDuck > Almost50

Wins if NM isn't lying again

VOTE: ILUVYTHAN
In post 1095, Not_Mafia wrote:My order would be

ILY > Ugly Duck > Three > STD > Dwlee > A50
???

In what universe am I scummier than UglyDuck/StD/A50?

Like, even discounting the fact that I put the momentum on the Kyo wagon, stopped the RCE mislim and theoretical A50 mislim, and pushed for Alice's elimination literally all game, I also told the Vig to shoot Alice
and
she spewed me as town by tunneling me Day 1
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (isolation #94) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:14 pm

Post by Three »

In post 1073, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1059, Three wrote:
In post 1053, Aaron wrote:So scum thought that gunsmith was more worth their time than vigilante? I guess that sort of makes sense given gunsmith guilties them. I'm trying to think about if the shot says anything about the last scum member. At first I thought it was a poor shot since it was much more clear that Andres was town than JacksonVirgo but now that I understand it, I'm not entirely sure if that means scum is bad.

It's good Andres is still here and I would imagine he didn't shoot last night. It doesn't make sense to shoot someone who claimed pr even if they were really scummy.
This would imply the final scum isn't afraid of getting shot. Which I think is five people? Dwlee, A50, UglyDuck, NM, and myself. Aaron, StD, and the Ythans are the top candidates for execution from what I understand.

I've misread Dwlee once before but they also weren't trying as hard as they have been here. If they're a deep wolf then they hard bussed both of their partners who had much better PRs. I could see an argument that maybe the Kyo wagon was the most optimal time to bus, but why bus Alice? They could've easily coasted by with the Kyo wagon alone, and there were enough suspicious slots that Alice had a good chance of surviving for at least a couple rounds.

Honestly, Dwlee is the only town read I feel confident about. I feel good about A50 as well but it's not as strong a read, I'll have to reread his ISO but he's never my first choice for elimination today. UglyDuck and NM are both players I've gone back and forth on so I wouldn't be against pressuring there.

VOTE: UglyDuck
UD was the first vote on Kyouko. Not voting that.

RCEnigma - 4: Save The Dragons, Andresvmb, Ythan, ILUVYTHAN

Andres is confirmed. I'll vote in the other 3

AliceK - 6: Andresvmb, Dwlee, Three, Save The Dragons, UglyDuck, N_M, Aaron

Now remove STD. That leaves me with the Yathan twins.
First off, you're wrong. You and Fua both voted Kyo first.
In post 503, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Vote Count 1.05JacksonVirgo - 0
Almost50 - 0
Aaron - 0:
Not_Mafia - 1: RCEnigma
Dwlee99 - 0
AliceK - 1: Three
ssbm_Kyouko - 1: Almost50, fua
fua - 1: ssbm_Kyouko, UglyDuck
ILUVYTHAN - 0
Ythan - 0
Save The Dragons - 0
Three - 1: AliceK
UglyDuck - 1: Not_Mafia
Andresvmb - JacksonVirgo
No Elim - 0

Not Voting - 2: Aaron, Dwlee99

Mod Notes: Prodding ILUVYTHAN and Save The Dragons.
Second, this was UglyDuck's vote.
In post 501, UglyDuck wrote:VOTE: ssmb
will be back before deadline.
Completely unexplained, not even a push to make the wagon go through. This was when RCE's wagon looked like it was practically guaranteed to go through. He also has nothing to say about any of the wagons.
In post 646, UglyDuck wrote:
In post 643, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Almost50 - 4: JacksonVirgo, RCEnigma, Not_Mafia, AliceK
Aaron - 0:
Not_Mafia - 0
Dwlee99 - 0
AliceK - 0
ssbm_Kyouko - 4: Three, fua, Dwlee99, Almost50
fua - 1: UglyDuck
ILUVYTHAN - 0
Ythan - 0
Save The Dragons - 0
Three - 0
UglyDuck - 0
Andresvmb - 0
No Elim - 0

Not Voting - 2: Aaron, ssbm_Kyouko

I believe my vote should be on ssbm.
Third, this correction likely comes from scum. UglyDuck made a point of wanting to be seen as one of the first votes on a last minute wagon, instead of one of the last.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1106 (isolation #95) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by Three »

In post 1101, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1100, Three wrote:
In post 1083, Dwlee99 wrote:ILUVYTHAN > Save The Dragons > Three > UglyDuck > Almost50

Wins if NM isn't lying again

In post 1095, Not_Mafia wrote:My order would be

ILY > Ugly Duck > Three > STD > Dwlee > A50
???

In what universe am I scummier than UglyDuck/StD/A50?

Like, even discounting the fact that I put the momentum on the Kyo wagon, stopped the RCE mislim and theoretical A50 mislim, and pushed for Alice's elimination literally all game, I also told the Vig to shoot Alice
and
she spewed me as town by tunneling me Day 1
You have to understand, I'm barely paying attention
:dead:
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (isolation #96) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by Three »

I'm busy right now so I'll get into my thought process tomorrow if this and UglyDuck both flip town.

@StD
sorry btw that you keep getting ignored. I don't necessarily think you're scum, it's just PoE and you've had almost zero associations this game so it's impossible to read you.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (isolation #97) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by Three »

Wait fuck

UNVOTE: on the off chance NM is fake claiming again and the LUV slot is the real Gunsmith.

PE: Nevermind...
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (isolation #98) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Three »

Yeah I agree to a fast night.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (isolation #99) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by Three »

That last minute twilight shade though :dead:

Sorry for doubting you UglyDuck, there were some associations in scum's combined ISOs that pinged me but I didn't have the time to go over it.

GG everyone! Three consecutive days of catching scum is a welcome surprise. Thanks Dwlee for the hard carry.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (isolation #100) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by Three »

In post 1149, Aaron wrote:Good job Not Mafia for really pushing us in the correct direction at the end there
+1 to this, we needed that push, nicely done.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”