StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:40 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 50, Save The Dragons wrote:what did you think of what i said
This is so far open ended I don't even really know how to respond. Do you mean ? It's fluff that has nothing to do with this game if that's what you're asking.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:41 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Although I definitely didn't word that well I'm waiting to see content from you in particular, STD.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:43 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 11, StrangeMatter wrote:I'm particularly waiting for STD to say something.
I worded this so poorly.
Nathann
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:46 am

Post by Nathann »

In post 49, StrangeMatter wrote:I don't see why it's not beneficial to have an argument early.
That's not what I said, though. I was referring to
that
specific argument. An argument with RCEnigma about whether a slot making RVS posts with their first or second post (when there's already some non-RVS content) is prolonging RVS.

I wouldn't be able to get anything out of that argument, since I'd be arguing with the IC. Besides that, I'd be arguing about mafia theory, something that is pretty much completely separate from my own alignment here.

Would you have been able to tell all those things you listed in from me arguing with the IC about mafia theory?
Once again today begins this farce we call a trial.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:50 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 38, RCEnigma wrote:Mate your expecting me to solve when I'll be dead by day 2.
Even more the reason to solve now while you still can

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:51 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 52, StrangeMatter wrote:Although I definitely didn't word that well I'm waiting to see content from you in particular, STD.
why
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:53 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 54, Nathann wrote:
In post 49, StrangeMatter wrote:I don't see why it's not beneficial to have an argument early.
That's not what I said, though. I was referring to
that
specific argument. An argument with RCEnigma about whether a slot making RVS posts with their first or second post (when there's already some non-RVS content) is prolonging RVS.

I wouldn't be able to get anything out of that argument, since I'd be arguing with the IC. Besides that, I'd be arguing about mafia theory, something that is pretty much completely separate from my own alignment here.

Would you have been able to tell all those things you listed in from me arguing with the IC about mafia theory?
For alignment partially yes but never fully accurately, partnering is the rockiest one. Idk it's not my forte and I have many, many bad experiences with it. Now understanding what someone's thinking I do think I can on you.

Also with STD I don't really want to say why I'm pushing them so much other than I've played with them before and there's something I'm keeping an eye on for.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:54 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 41, Nathann wrote:I mean, yes. I would like the IC to be present in the game. You got me.
:facepalm:

ABSOLUTELY NOBODY IS FORCED TO BELIEVE ME, but I did miss the post where RCE was IC confirmed. :oops:

Now THAT is how much I have been paying attention so far. :lol:

Nathann
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Nathann »

Cool, okay. I disagree with RCEnigma's , because it was claiming that a slot's first or second post being an RVS post cannot be a prolongation of RVS in a game. I disagree with that because I think it doesn't matter which post in an individual ISO it is, if there's some attempt happening to get the game moving out of RVS, and the slot chooses to do an RVS post, they're trying to prolong RVS. Therefore his dislike of my is bad and he should rethink all of his life decisions.

What does this argument tell you about my alignment, now?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:02 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 58, Almost50 wrote:
In post 41, Nathann wrote:I mean, yes. I would like the IC to be present in the game. You got me.
:facepalm:

ABSOLUTELY NOBODY IS FORCED TO BELIEVE ME, but I did miss the post where RCE was IC confirmed. :oops:

Now THAT is how much I have been paying attention so far. :lol:
didnt know I was IC AND didnt call me scum? hmmm
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:03 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

VOTE: RCEnigma :3
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:03 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 59, Nathann wrote:Cool, okay. I disagree with RCEnigma's , because it was claiming that a slot's first or second post being an RVS post cannot be a prolongation of RVS in a game. I disagree with that because I think it doesn't matter which post in an individual ISO it is, if there's some attempt happening to get the game moving out of RVS, and the slot chooses to do an RVS post, they're trying to prolong RVS. Therefore his dislike of my is bad and he should rethink all of his life decisions.

damn, got me.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:04 am

Post by RCEnigma »

lol consider me pocketed.
Nathann
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Nathann »

In post 57, StrangeMatter wrote:Also with STD I don't really want to say why I'm pushing them so much other than I've played with them before and there's something I'm keeping an eye on for.
Considering nobody cares enough to interact with my mystery vote on StrangeMatter -- why are you making such a big deal out of keeping an eye on Save The Dragons? If you had something you want to look out for due to meta, fine. But blasting it loudly like this is just giving a warning to scum!Save The Dragons. Feels more like you just want to convince the rest of us you're solving his alignment, rather than actually solving it.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:06 am

Post by Almost50 »

When I visited the thread the first time you hadn't posted yet. This is my second visit and I saw Nathann's response to you mentioning "IC" so I went back to the flavour post (which I intended to read after the day had ended). :lol: (P.S. Just to be clear.. the only lie I included is what's between the parenthesis). OH, SHIT! I ALSO put that P.S, between parenthesis, so theoretically everything I said could be a LIE! :twisted:

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:12 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 49, StrangeMatter wrote:

Pedit: I disagree with . Not sure if getting into an argument with you about it would be beneficial to anyone, but.
I don't see why it's not beneficial to have an argument early. Usually, it tells a lot about someone's alignment and who they are with (except when people have faked like with Roden faking an argument with his scum partner), what they're thinking, and so on with the only downside I've heard from other players is that it gives scum a stepping stone to play around.

Nice to see the first concerned town post of the game..
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Nathann
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:17 am

Post by Nathann »

Is that some sorta sarcasm that's going over my head, or do you genuinely think is townie?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:24 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 59, Nathann wrote:Cool, okay. I disagree with RCEnigma's , because it was claiming that a slot's first or second post being an RVS post cannot be a prolongation of RVS in a game. I disagree with that because I think it doesn't matter which post in an individual ISO it is, if there's some attempt happening to get the game moving out of RVS, and the slot chooses to do an RVS post, they're trying to prolong RVS. Therefore his dislike of my is bad and he should rethink all of his life decisions.

Well for one thing I find it harder with more experienced players to determine alignment, here I feel like it's a very out-there idea that I really don't agree with, but I don't think that it can even come from scum (though I have no clue about its utility towards scum if anyone would care to inform me about that, that would be great).
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:38 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 64, Nathann wrote:
In post 57, StrangeMatter wrote:Also with STD I don't really want to say why I'm pushing them so much other than I've played with them before and there's something I'm keeping an eye on for.
Considering nobody cares enough to interact with my mystery vote on StrangeMatter -- why are you making such a big deal out of keeping an eye on Save The Dragons? If you had something you want to look out for due to meta, fine. But blasting it loudly like this is just giving a warning to scum!Save The Dragons. Feels more like you just want to convince the rest of us you're solving his alignment, rather than actually solving it.
If I were doing that, I would've already said what it is and they could easily avoid it so I don't get what you're trying to say with "warning" him. Also, I am trying to solve this slot, but I need content from him, which I'm pushing for, and something that I'm trying to also read into to see if they are scum or town at this point.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:42 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 68, StrangeMatter wrote:

Well for one thing I find it harder with more experienced players to determine alignment, here I feel like it's a very out-there idea that I really don't agree with, but I don't think that it can even come from scum (though I have no clue about its utility towards scum if anyone would care to inform me about that, that would be great).
the gist is that its nai. town can still feel it proper form to rvs post if they start the game later than everyone else. tons of people scumread things like that though.

its not like its ever been a strong point of any case against scum ever either way so its not worth butting heads over.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:51 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 37, Nathann wrote:
In post 29, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 25, Nathann wrote:I was asking why did you think I decided to vote for StrangeMatter.
:nerd:
umm... that's not what it sounds like
What did you think I was asking? What colour is a scum role PM?

I'm feeling the faintest traces of townpings from ADSE's (sorry, not typing that whole thing out) . Even though I don't really agree with it. Also about half of this playerlist has hit my "seems like purposefully trying to prolong RVS" scumtell so far, including the IC. Yay.

Please elaborate on how one purposely prolongs RVS, and for bonus points. How is that AI?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:57 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 67, Nathann wrote:Is that some sorta sarcasm that's going over my head, or do you genuinely think is townie?
Assuming this is to me.. no, it’s not sarcasm. It read as a concerned townie post.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Nathann
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:09 am

Post by Nathann »

In post 68, StrangeMatter wrote:Well for one thing I find it harder with more experienced players to determine alignment, here I feel like it's a very out-there idea that I really don't agree with,
but I don't think that it can even come from scum
(though I have no clue about its utility towards scum if anyone would care to inform me about that, that would be great).
What does the bolded mean? Makes it sound like you think my idea cannot come from scum, which is not the vibe I'm really getting from the rest of your posting?
In post 69, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 64, Nathann wrote:
If I were doing that, I would've already said what it is and they could easily avoid it so I don't get what you're trying to say with "warning" him. Also, I am trying to solve this slot, but I need content from him, which I'm pushing for, and something that I'm trying to also read into to see if they are scum or town at this point.
Going "hey, I am specifically watching Save The Dragons, I want to see content from him, there is something I am looking out for" is definitely a warning. Pushing for content is one thing (even though arguably you didn't even do that, since most of your posts about him consisted only of talking about reading him and now actually pushing him), but the way you kept presenting it to the rest of the game that you're
very definitely solving Save The Dragons
makes it read fake as hell.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Scorpious »

Strange Matter/Nathann exchange is a lot of words about nothing. I need to read how experienced players are harder to read? Also, water is wet..

Also not a fan of “not knowing who IC is”…

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Return to “Completed Open Games”