Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4264 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

ego also im still taking my break from mafia so no content from me

also my role is sick asf
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4265 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4175, Gamma Emerald wrote:nah
Pick something more enticing
ok i lied i read like the last 6 pages and am.gonna dump my vote here
VOTE: ramicus
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4266 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

idk how that got quoted but it proves i actually read LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4271 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4262, Firebringer wrote:
Vote Count 3.01

Overki111 (1): mcmenno
TheGoldenParadox (3): DrippingGoofball, Gamma Emerald, Ramcius
Gamma Emerald (1): Jack the Wolfie

Not Voting (4): TheGoldenParadox, Postie, Menalque, Overki111

Time Until Deadline (expired on 2022-01-02 15:00:00)

Mod Note: I am replacing a bunch of people at this point Overki111, TheGoldenParadox, and Menalque
also pls fix votecount names i see like several ppl who are posting who arent in this votecount
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4282 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

gamma confirmed scum aware of scumflips
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4284 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

im getting pranked into tryharding
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4290 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think ramicus is scummy for like other reasons but whatever gets ppl to the same conclusion lol

i think all of what ur saying is largely nai mt
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4291 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

lol ninjad
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4296 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4293, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 4290, DkKoba wrote:I think ramicus is scummy for like other reasons but whatever gets ppl to the same conclusion lol

i think all of what ur saying is largely nai mt
WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CANT USE ACTIVITY TELLS IN A GAME THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR THREE YEARS
In post 4294, Morning Tweet wrote:loud tracker
excellent crumb of your modifier here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4303 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

can someone summarize who flipped what alignment
Im not combing FBs iso
first person to do it gets a free townread
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4362 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

How does the same modifier mean they is 1 scum between them?
Granted i think theres 1 aspect that is very fishy - which is the lack of results.

hold up its fucking day 3 and we lost 8 people and only 1 scum down

vigs are throwing LOL

ok honestly thought MT was scummy for the mech thing because how many night phases can u go not proving your role but yeah
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4363 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

ramicus why is mt slot scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4376 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4363, DkKoba wrote:ramicus why is mt slot scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4377 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

mechs are a weak reason - give me more.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4378 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wait i can't read i see more.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4379 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok im convinced based on a provable role claimed and nothing happening

VOTE: MT

but also lets discuss who last 2 scum are here before EoD
and by us I mean you guys
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4381 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if you're town it's much more useful for you to case someone outside of yourself because you cannot explain your predecessor's thought processes(unless you want to try - I replaced into a limlo recently where I explained what I gleamed to be the thought process of the slot before me to help present why my slot was viably town)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4389 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the first point you try to rebut about claiming right away has a contradiction in your reply - you claim you would withhold as scum, but then say scum you cares about appearances. What I see is that claiming when asked is an appeasing act when scum to appear better - so at best I'd say that NAI.

claiming an investigative and neither dying nor confirming it and also doing nothing to advance gamestate is pretty damning yeah.

since you read this game before replacing in, mind sharing the thoughts you have right now that you remember on slots that are alive?

and I agree with ramicus about how NM typically gets bussed by teammates. teammates are likely to TMI NM when he's scum and instinctively bus him because they think he is dead weight. it is incredibly rare that NM would be defended especially when they have 3 other members to go off of. It's a nice free way to get towncred and dispose of what is perceived to be a less than useful partner(although I perceive NM as an above average player on here and his gimmicks just mask what his true skill is, look at any game where he gets motivated to tryhard and you will see. In fact he is mechanically very knowledgeable)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4392 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

didn't you claim loud tracker?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4393 (isolation #19) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4294, Morning Tweet wrote:loud tracker
yeah this is called an investigative role ?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4399 (isolation #20) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

your predecessor TGP's ISO is 12 posts, I believe it's perfectly viable you knew they already claimed.

Honestly like your arguments for self town meta are weak so please instead find a case on someone else that isn't just OMGUS.

the more im reading into stuff the more I'm like convinced your slot is scum and at best you're going to argue the points against you are NAI except for the missed night action after claiming.

also i see in the iso that nancy FOSed your slot and i trust nancy's reads since she was nightkilled before this dayphase - the night after Nancy called TGP scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4403 (isolation #21) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

NKA
provable claim unproven
lack of solving
and now reading salad's iso, a weak vote against a flipped scum late into the wagon

these are all things present that are against your slot right now

The only thing you can do to really convince people here that you are town is that you find scum elsewhere and flip it.

Also that being said - Pooky here is probably town here based on the way they instant pushed you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4406 (isolation #22) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Your previous slotkin cannot sit here and explain their thought process on this game now - so that is unfortunately a negative for you if you're town here.

But I'm thorough and i recognize we're at limlo-1 very likely.

granted i said i wouldnt tryhard because i was supposed to be on a mafia break and thought this game would be a good opportuity to just chill in but i didnt realize its already limlo-1 lol so i will be looking to see if you are feasibly partnered with anyone else as that will be likely a better metric to judge if you are really scum here based on the lack of available data for you.

but the inclusion of a data set of how you are viewing the game will *also* be useful.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4408 (isolation #23) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

we have several weeks till deadline. If you want to survive you can find the time to find at least a few reads

You did say you followed thsi game at one point but had no reads or impressions shared other than chess - which I find odd unless you are exaggerating how much you did follow.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4413 (isolation #24) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

at the very least if you're sure that ramicus is scum, you can scan their iso and then find other evidence of them being scum then.

scum can't fake genuine solviness or higher thought processes very well and i dont remember aever seeing ramicus in a recent game at all so i would assume that their skills aren't exactly polished for recent times
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4418 (isolation #25) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you said:

you're sure scum is on your wagon

then voted ramicus

I just connected the dots there. what's the truth then?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4427 (isolation #26) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i read like 6 posts from menalque iso and theyre town

thus confirmation biasing that pooky is preflipped town off scum mt

ez game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4429 (isolation #27) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

scum pooky pushing town is like the most blatant thing ever and i would know if i saw it lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4436 (isolation #28) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i'm in the 1%
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4446 (isolation #29) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if you cant read pooky then read menalque who is much more readable to the average player than pooky
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4450 (isolation #30) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok but u can just cede that menalque is an easier read than you lol

yes i misread you 2 back in 2020 consistently but most ppl didnt
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4454 (isolation #31) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

me?

because if u mean me i mean miccros and coalition

and actually in miccros i identified the TvT you had with datisi and was mad no one listened to me after i got forcereplaced :(
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4462 (isolation #32) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

her*
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4464 (isolation #33) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4460, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i mean i kind of know you're scum

but i'm also conflicted because i repped in just to hang out with you so i might not want to kill you even tho you're scum
counterpoint: we have 3 weeks till deadline which is like 2 day phases of a regular game so that's plenty of time
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4469 (isolation #34) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4466, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:if you give me your scum partner we can avoid killing you and hang out for another year
^
agree :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4471 (isolation #35) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if you give us both thats 2 extra years
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4477 (isolation #36) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

we already did squid game mafia pooky
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4483 (isolation #37) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

.. you were literally in the final game there and argued with me about not being able to be paired
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4488 (isolation #38) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

there was a dance where we eliminated 2 sets of dance partners ...
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4492 (isolation #39) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and i absolutely got to finally own Firebringer and take down the reign of terror of team clown while having a russian rave party with enchant. very fun
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4507 (isolation #40) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4496, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:this is a parachute
take parachute
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4514 (isolation #41) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i love randing scum against mastina bc she always townreads me as scum lololol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4525 (isolation #42) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

dance game where you actually need to post a video of yourself dancing and the moderator decides brackets based on how good the dance was based on who you are allowed to propose a pair to. the higher your standing the more people you're allowed to propose to, and you can't propose to tiers above.

now that ive put this bad idea in this game no one can use it until 2024 at the earliest muahahaha
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4526 (isolation #43) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

who needs metatells

just be willing to whatever :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4530 (isolation #44) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

FIVE HUNDRED??

seeing who randed scum that game, that was an easy town win
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4531 (isolation #45) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

norwee and I just outpost everyone and win lolol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4532 (isolation #46) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh and loki yes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4535 (isolation #47) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i forgot nora too

mathblade wasnt in the game at the start and the game might have prompted more replacements so we dont know if he was gonna be scum there
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4537 (isolation #48) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4534, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:koba you would've died in like the first 2 hours
nahhhh i woulda won bc im pro
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4539 (isolation #49) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

look ok i might have lost this one game on epicmafia where i had a post restriction to not post after a post with a vote and managed to get myself modkilled on day 2 by hyperposting but thats besides the point
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4559 (isolation #50) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4558, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:desperate distancing
^
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4564 (isolation #51) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

I've never apologized for not letting scum win but sure
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4583 (isolation #52) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

This is a parachute
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4612 (isolation #53) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4609, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: morning tweet
Sure ig
You guess?

Whats your read on the slot?

Who do you think are viable partners to MT?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4635 (isolation #54) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4634, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:imagine thinking I need a reason to go after my favorite bat

w i l d

*flops ears*
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4655 (isolation #55) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: pooky
Ill explain in a week or so
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4663 (isolation #56) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4658, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4654, Jingle wrote:
In post 4653, Firebringer wrote:This is the most serious game I have ever made.
I'm not sure this sentence is untrue. That's not to say this is a serious game.

:shifty:
This is a parachute.
take parachute
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4664 (isolation #57) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

noob gamma forgot to quote the post
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4679 (isolation #58) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

it was part of a large theme that finished this year that pooky hosted(that i carried in >:) )
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4680 (isolation #59) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

Also the game i was waiting on t9 finish to explain my pooky vote finished, not letting him skate by.w o any analysis
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4682 (isolation #60) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

thats fine, im patient. I will maintain my vote here until you show some cognition.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4684 (isolation #61) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

good thing the deadlines are long then eh?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4686 (isolation #62) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

i have a 1 week break after xmas im letting myself tryhard to the point of actually reading the whole game so look out for that (:
No one will be safe
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4688 (isolation #63) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

im unpocketable
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4691 (isolation #64) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

true
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4709 (isolation #65) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i have further evidence that is shareable against pooky now
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4724 (isolation #66) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

AYO i haven't forgotten. catch me thursday night
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4736 (isolation #67) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok epic
ez read
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4737 (isolation #68) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

give snap reads on pooky and mt pls
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4752 (isolation #69) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: dwlee
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4761 (isolation #70) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: mt ok dwlee is town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4762 (isolation #71) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but it mt flips scum i retract that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4789 (isolation #72) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

Pooky - do you think I've been trying to derail an MT lim here? Be honest.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4790 (isolation #73) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

Reading ISOs now - read Postie's and I think they are scum.

Postie- claim your night actions please and why you did them.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4791 (isolation #74) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3198, McMenno wrote:fuck am I ic now??? does that mean I actually ahve to do stuff
ok this makes the game easier if i dont actually have to sort dwlee but i already lean them town so F
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4792 (isolation #75) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

@FB you gotta replace gamma, they're banned rn and are supposed to be replaced lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4793 (isolation #76) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

OH i see. korina desperado'd Mcmenno slot.

so dwlee is clear

which is not as based as being able to find their alignment on my own smh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4795 (isolation #77) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

so far i think its likely Postie + MT and im not as sure on Pooky because he has a plan past MT which is uncharacteristic for his scum meta in recent times.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4796 (isolation #78) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

Postie - scum
mcmenno Dwlee99 - cpnftown
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis Vedith The Worst Jackie the Wolfie - ???
Irrelephant11 Menalque PookytheMagicalBear - townlean off MT scum, scum off MT town
Ramcius - town off MT scum, scum off MT town
Frozen Angel Saladman27 TheGoldenParadox Morning Twwet - scum
Overki111 Dkkoba - pretty damn townie
Leodanny Salamence20 DrippingGoofball - townie off MT flipping scum i believe
Gamma Emerald - null - but would PoE alongside jack the wolf slot

where im at rn, havent read into Gamma, ramicus, or JtW slot.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4797 (isolation #79) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

is anyone alive in game around
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4798 (isolation #80) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

im getting another drink, I really want postie to chime in before day end though because im not a fan of that slot because their ISO feels like going under the radar and all and they claimed BP vig which is majorly suspicious with all the macho flips and all plus titus' flip feels like a counter to the claimed role.8
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4799 (isolation #81) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

@postie if you have any vig shots left, please shoot:

Pooky if MT flips town

Gamma or Jake if MT flips scum

do not deviate from this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4800 (isolation #82) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh right its already limlo-1

nvm if MT flips town and ur a vig then shoot whoever bc if ur town vig thats all u and if ur scum vig ur just shooting to win anyways lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4801 (isolation #83) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

I JUST SAW A TWEET ON TWITTER THAT SAYS NEVER TRUST A FURRY WHOS NAME IS [name]THE[species] AND I THINK IT WAS A SIGN

jake is scum confirmed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4802 (isolation #84) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok jake's iso is pretty much barren of game related content i would 100% eject that slot on an MT scum flip easily.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4803 (isolation #85) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

IF WE MISS HERE WE GO THRU EVERYONE AND BE THOROUGH BTW
no excuses

no exceptions(except dwlee slot, but they prob die anyways)

and every massclaims all roles and actions

IDC IF UR EGO IS TOO BIG TO NOT

u do it anyways or ur essentially throwing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4814 (isolation #86) » Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4808, Dwlee99 wrote:koba why the fuck would you out that im conftown
Because one finds that out just by reading the game...?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4816 (isolation #87) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

happy new year

vote MT
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4835 (isolation #88) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh so NOW you decide to wake up MT...

VOTE: pooky CW this, MT IS TOWN

I REPEAT

MT IS TOWN
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4836 (isolation #89) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4825, Morning Tweet wrote:DGB is like null but in a way that hits me the wrong way more than Jake did, I suppose. Their gameplay is a joke of "This game is going to fast" and "This game is torture" and "I'm going to start playing next year" .

It is voting me and part of why I'm dying though, so negative points there as well
COUNTER WAGONNNNN GO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4839 (isolation #90) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4837, Ankamius wrote:
VOTE: Morning Tweet
scumclaim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4840 (isolation #91) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also who tf are u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4841 (isolation #92) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wtf dont game related post if youre not in the game ur actually interfereing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4843 (isolation #93) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

MT has towntold -> counterwagon onto POOKY please and thank you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4845 (isolation #94) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no seriously youre not supposed to post game related stuff unless you're alive.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4846 (isolation #95) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh nevermind.

if you werent in the game you can content post but annoying as fuck.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4847 (isolation #96) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if youre going to post shit about the game actually post scumhunting content and not just flood thread thx
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4852 (isolation #97) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4835, DkKoba wrote:oh so NOW you decide to wake up MT...

VOTE: pooky CW this, MT IS TOWN

I REPEAT

MT IS TOWN
In post 4836, DkKoba wrote:
In post 4825, Morning Tweet wrote:DGB is like null but in a way that hits me the wrong way more than Jake did, I suppose. Their gameplay is a joke of "This game is going to fast" and "This game is torture" and "I'm going to start playing next year" .

It is voting me and part of why I'm dying though, so negative points there as well
COUNTER WAGONNNNN GO
In post 4843, DkKoba wrote:MT has towntold -> counterwagon onto POOKY please and thank you.
hi please vote pooky, ignore the normals
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4855 (isolation #98) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

>.>
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4867 (isolation #99) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4864, Morning Tweet wrote:Congrats DK although dont you think it's a bit late to be townreading me
I could say the same about your putting in an effort
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4884 (isolation #100) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its postie + pooky + prob ramicus atp.

pooky hasn't even had a single townie thought process since repping in and their predessessors didnt either

and excuse me but i thought MT was scum until their most recent string of posts.

perhaps if people not playing teh game didnt spam it it would be obvious.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4886 (isolation #101) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

it doesnt matter how long MT "lolcatted" they towntold and thats it. you dont get that mislim anymore if i can help it.

also shirou i found scum pooky twice in recent games including a replace in from pooky and it was a very very similar type of replace in as this game where even MT replaced into a slot - so excuse me if I think I have better accuracy on this front. you of course think thats a wrong conclusion so obviously that means hurr koba has to be scum but consider: koba is correct and is actually in fact, good at the game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4888 (isolation #102) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

pooky hasn't stopped lolcatting since replacing in which is funny tho lol

i thought pooky was bussing MT bc they were already gunning for me as someone "bussing" MT but yeah
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4889 (isolation #103) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4887, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 4882, Shirou wrote:also I would be surprised if TGP as scum claimed loud tracker without a d1 target

that's some seriously wonky claim, he could have simply claimed...anything else and it would probably be better. No reason to claim "loud" especially. Even if some of the recent MT posting sounds like scum trying to guilty trip people into the "you'll be sorry/feel silly for voting me later" stance, I kinda feel like dunno, TGP wagon existed since forever, and seems to have no real resistance whatsoever. Doesn't feel like a scum wagon to me.

But again, I guess this is a meme game, anything can happen. Not impossible MT is scum I guess.
remember that TGP claiming tracker is the REASON they're voting me in the first place

I've already said why the case is garbage, no one cared
u understand that stuff is >rand scum and a good starting point right?

a claim that is intentionally, whether by negligence or not, unproven when it is claimed to be provable, is >rand scum when unproven on later days.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4890 (isolation #104) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but regardless ur postings today were definitely townie- and I won't deny you that.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4894 (isolation #105) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4892, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:rofl koba you couldnt catch me as scum if i was a reverse ic
right:
In post 935, Wright and Justice wrote:never seen anyone ever tank the towniness of a slot upon replace in but now ive seen it
VOTE: pooky
In post 1490, GeorgeBailey wrote:
PookyTheMagicalBear has been eliminated! He was a:
GeorgeBailey

Old Gods

You are "lost" with XXX. You may talk to XXX at anytime in the thread linked here.

You are scum with ZZZZ. You may talk to ZZZ anytime in the thread linked here. Your faction may kill 1 player each night.

You win when your faction makes up the majority of the remaining players or nothing can be done to prevent this. Good Luck.

The game thread is here. Please confirm by replying to this PM with your role name and alignment.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4901 (isolation #106) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

holden would have sheeped me too lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4960 (isolation #107) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

fwiw i agree with everything tweetie is saying and pooky's treatment of tweetie is my primary motivation in wanting pooky's slot dead here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4989 (isolation #108) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

they already are
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4999 (isolation #109) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

I'll vote MT if we need to get a majority here but id seriously rather get pooky here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5000 (isolation #110) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

4 hours till deadline and 4 votes on MT and 2 on pooky.
Check in so we can coordinate
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5001 (isolation #111) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

I dont wanna end the day in a no lim here because after reading im pretty sure theres no more vig shots
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5005 (isolation #112) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

Pooky is already on the MT wagon
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5007 (isolation #113) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee and I are voting pooky, idk why mt wont self pres at least here but id rather them not die :/ mt vote pooky please maybe people will show up.

Its like a tiny hope but its only 2 votes we need if u vote with us
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5023 (isolation #114) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: postie
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5024 (isolation #115) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

I, DkKoba, have a dream
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5032 (isolation #116) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

e-1 lets go
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5033 (isolation #117) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5031, Dwlee99 wrote:We had five deaths in one night and the mafia we flipped had black text as a name, pretty sure this is multiball
where? i thought it was just a bunch of vigs
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5034 (isolation #118) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

1 hour left... im a bit busy but i got an alarm set
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5038 (isolation #119) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5037, Datisi wrote:imagine having a full year to achieve a wagon and then doing it at the last hour lole
Last second counter wagons ftw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5039 (isolation #120) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

The person thinks theyre safe and then BLAM town counter wagons them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5052 (isolation #121) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I hardclaim bulletproof
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5055 (isolation #122) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok what do u claim then
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5065 (isolation #123) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5056, Dwlee99 wrote:I have a soft guilty on koba :(
impossible because i am just a bulletproof.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5067 (isolation #124) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also in what world do i kill MT who was townreading me rofl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5068 (isolation #125) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

thats 100% a pooky kill.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5070 (isolation #126) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee please just make pooky claim

VOTE: Pooky
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5072 (isolation #127) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5069, Dwlee99 wrote:Did my slot ever claim
yes now stop reaction testing me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5074 (isolation #128) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok claim it because im full claimed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5081 (isolation #129) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

just like u would never kill Firebringer?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5087 (isolation #130) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5078, Dwlee99 wrote:Koba I'm conftown homie. I call the shots :3
just claim ur soft guilty so i can explain it bc its probably bunk
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5089 (isolation #131) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nah i know dwlee is reaction testing and its a bad test
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5090 (isolation #132) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i want pooky to claim rn so they cant make a claim up while theye in a state where they prob dont have a fakeclaim ready
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5093 (isolation #133) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its pooky + DGB
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5095 (isolation #134) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

+gamma
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5096 (isolation #135) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5092, Dwlee99 wrote:Homie I actually have a soft guilty
im full claimed so its either a full guilty or a not guilty
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5099 (isolation #136) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Gunsmith check?

cant be red on me

Neap check?
can't show as VT

rolecop check?

will show my role claim as is

tracker check?

cant show anything because i didnt go anywhere

watcher/motion detector check?
that shit aint involved with me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5101 (isolation #137) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5097, Dwlee99 wrote:I need DGB to full claim so cya in 2 months maybe
just say ur a fucking watcher because theres 0 way u have a soft guilty on a BP claim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5102 (isolation #138) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5100, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:koba dead in 2023 cya
there's no way i die today
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5104 (isolation #139) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

LMFAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5106 (isolation #140) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

so it was a watcher check and the soft guilty isnt on me

thanks dwlee for clearing it up!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5108 (isolation #141) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

because its impossible? lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5109 (isolation #142) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee is claiming a soft guilty which is impossible with my role
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5110 (isolation #143) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

except with motion detector IG but that is still nothing to do with me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5111 (isolation #144) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee just make pooky claim ffs
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5112 (isolation #145) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

actually wait its not gamma is fucking

ramicus
pooky
DGB

fucking easy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5113 (isolation #146) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

god i wish i could just dayvig pooky rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5117 (isolation #147) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

scummy tbh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5119 (isolation #148) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee just claim ur damn watcher result, DGB and I are claimed

DGB claimed loud and i hardclaim no message
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5120 (isolation #149) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3987, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3968, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3963, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Overkill, explain why DGB visited you.
:down: :down: :down: :down: :down:
In post 3963, Jake The Wolfie wrote:DGB, explain why you visited Overkill.
:!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
Doc protection.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5121 (isolation #150) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

actually fuck it

Shoot: DGB
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5124 (isolation #151) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

WOO WE DID IT
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5125 (isolation #152) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also pooky u were scum with dgb lolol did u try to shoot me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5126 (isolation #153) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sorry for taking so long after daystart i had to weigh my options based on possible gamestates
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5130 (isolation #154) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wait, it was jake the wolfe and DGB?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5131 (isolation #155) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5129, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:ho ho guess i don't have to give tweetie those ear flops

way to get pockited by obvscum koba
tbf i was hunting for the other mafia and no1 knew it was multiball except other mafia
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5134 (isolation #156) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

3 YEAR DAYVIG HOLD
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5135 (isolation #157) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ngl yeah it was pretty bullshit to win that way but also tbf town didnt use all their resources while sadist mafia did
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5137 (isolation #158) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yall i was so paranoid that my gun wouldnt work and we would just autolose
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5140 (isolation #159) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5138, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 5128, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i'm not mafia rofl
WHAT WHY DID YOU SCUMREAD ME SO DAMN HARD
^^ pooky fr made me think he was lockscum for the way he treated you ;-;
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5142 (isolation #160) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but she did it later and u still called her scum LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5146 (isolation #161) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wild that the sadist mafia had the least number of relplacements too - gamma and ramicus held those slots the whole game and dodged lims even tho they had a minefield of info to pin them down on.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5149 (isolation #162) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5144, Morning Tweet wrote:....this game was 11v6?
yeah but look at town roles lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5157 (isolation #163) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

OH shit i didnt think of that lmfaooo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5158 (isolation #164) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i got rolestopped AND jailkept LMFAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5161 (isolation #165) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i mean i didnt care i just wanted to find a good shoot LMFAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5162 (isolation #166) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

RAMICUS I TOLD U THAT OTHER MAFIA WOULD TRY TO SHOOT ME
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5163 (isolation #167) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

@FB did postie have any shots left?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5167 (isolation #168) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

:eyes:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5177 (isolation #169) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

were there even any bulletproof players alive btw ? or did i have anxiety over nothing xD
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5183 (isolation #170) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

holy balls thats a stacked asf town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5185 (isolation #171) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Nominated both Ramicus and Gamma Emerald for this game. While I understand Gamma's ban situation - I think her play was still worthy of a nomination here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5186 (isolation #172) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 115, DkKoba wrote:
Goodfellas
04/01/22 DkKoba Ramicus and
Gamma Emerald
Masochist Mafia II These 2 stuck through a >3 year game as scum together and managed to pull off the win. While I personally pulled the trigger that won the game, these 2 dodged all the town power and such and didn't lose a single member. Both Ramicus and GE had high post counts in the game, mainly Ramicus, and they were controlling the game state fairly well. The perfect win was well deserved.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5191 (isolation #173) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5189, Ramcius wrote:Also I'm sad that it's over
sorry for blowing my load so early
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5206 (isolation #174) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5204, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 5135, DkKoba wrote:while sadist mafia did
I tried to kill your slot last year but failed so..............
I got jailkept
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5208 (isolation #175) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

I was afraid of possible altruist dayvig
retired

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”