Theme Test Market and Co-Mod Recruitment

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #283 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:03 am

Post by Korina »

Hypothetical theme idea I've had in the back of my mind that I might try to run at some point:
The entire theme of the game is that it draws from *every* completed Survivor game on MS. All challenges, player names, spectator names, twists, etc., are taken directly from previous games of survivor.

The only major flaw I can see would be the fact that this is publicly known, and all the previous challenges/twists are public knowledge up to that point. It'd be just a lot of work to figure out which challenges and twists would be present, (especially when you consider there are twists from games like Pantheon.)
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #285 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by Korina »

I'd be interested in running it, just need moderators who know what they're doing to help walk me through game design process.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #286 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:53 am

Post by Korina »

Survivor: Party Games

Challenges come from party games, obviously.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #287 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 283, Korina wrote:Hypothetical theme idea I've had in the back of my mind that I might try to run at some point:
The entire theme of the game is that it draws from *every* completed Survivor game on MS. All challenges, player names, spectator names, twists, etc., are taken directly from previous games of survivor.

The only major flaw I can see would be the fact that this is publicly known, and all the previous challenges/twists are public knowledge up to that point. It'd be just a lot of work to figure out which challenges and twists would be present, (especially when you consider there are twists from games like Pantheon.)
Hi, Aronis and I are looking for a third co-mod to help with actually making this a possibility.
We both think we have most of the stuff covered, (in terms of graphic designing and forum creation), but really, any extra help for any of that, (or creating challenges based off of the challenges we decide to pull from previous games), would be appreciated. PM both of us if you want it.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B