Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1440 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

/prein
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1441 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ready to die to a post restriction that i absolutely hate - edit: my b i thought this was the signup thread for pooky's game and i didnt realize thread title my B LOL
Last edited by DkKoba on Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Koba Makes It Up As They Go - Extreme Bastard Large Theme

Look - we all have that box to check off when we host a game in the micro queue whether or not there are bastard elements and what type, right?

Well - How about we add in some mod lies and a little bit of everything into a game :)

Note: this game should not be taken seriously, in fact it might be beneficial to your own win condition to not try too hard to win! If you sign up for this game, you consent to *anything* happening gamewise, no matter how ridiculous. (certain types of post restrictions wont be present, that is my only guarantee)

Game info:
Players:
Minimum 9, will aim for at least 21.
Deadlines:
We can start with 10 days on day 1. I determine them as we go though.
Moderators:
Just me, to begin with at least :)
Reviewers:
lmfao
Bastard elements:
All of them, will be possible.
I will change the game elements on the fly. However, I won't be unnecessarily cruel and force unfun things to happen, this is supposed to be a wacky and crazy experience, not a torture simulator.

Special note: there will be a secret win condition that, if discovered will end the game in a win for everyone, and a loss for the moderator(me).

taking pre-ins now :D

Planning to run this sometime after the new years

Pre-ins:
1. Ircher
Last edited by DkKoba on Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1467 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Soon.

Accepting Pre-Ins now.

Features:

- UPick! Get your own in game custom flavor!
- 3 separate game threads,
to accommodate blacklists
(Please message me your blacklist when signing up, and we will do our best to accommodate you. Please note due to game balance and the size of your blacklist it may be impossible to accommodate, however 1 or 2 names will be easy enough)
- Fun references to notable games and setups in MS history
- A mafia celebration for all
- Uncapped! For unlimited fun!
- More to be announced when the game enters signups!

Setup will be reviewed by Pookythemagicalbear and Jingle. Flavor contributions by Isis. Open to more help for those that aren't interested in playing.
Expected start will be in mid-late September
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1469 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1468, Ythan wrote:Oof pre-/in
DMs please ! this is the Upcoming Game Adverts thread :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1472 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1467, DkKoba wrote:
Soon.

Accepting Pre-Ins now.

Features:

- UPick! Get your own in game custom flavor!
- 3 separate game threads,
to accommodate blacklists
(Please message me your blacklist when signing up, and we will do our best to accommodate you. Please note due to game balance and the size of your blacklist it may be impossible to accommodate, however 1 or 2 names will be easy enough)
- Fun references to notable games and setups in MS history
- A mafia celebration for all
- Uncapped! For unlimited fun!
- More to be announced when the game enters signups!

Setup will be reviewed by Pookythemagicalbear and Jingle. Flavor contributions by Isis. Open to more help for those that aren't interested in playing.
Expected start will be in mid-late September
Hey an update on this: I have been working on this, I have mainly been alone in designing the setup for the most part with advice from others. I was depressed for a good portion of August and didn't have motivation to do this. I am nearly done with the overall setup due to its flexible size, its a rough preplan and once I have that preplan I can post sign ups. I will announce that the Upick part will only apply to flavor and for balance sake and my own sake, I won't be making a bunch of custom roles for it.

Sorry again.
retired

Return to “Queue”