Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:53 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1996, T3 wrote:forgot to mention that chloe is town in a
Why in A? How is her play different in B?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:56 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2000, mastina wrote:
In post 1949, Dunnstral wrote:In game a I'm in a neighborhood with T3
Dwlee, RR, RCEnigma, House, Ircher
Ircher is still able to post and thinks that there are a lot of scum in the neighborhood due to low post count
Well either this is a lie or Jingle has once again fucked up Normal guidelines because per Normal guidelines, a neighbor should be required to flip as a Neighbor and neither House nor Ircher flipped as being a Neighbor.

A flip wouldn't show if it were a neighborizer, obviously, because the only one who'd show as the neighbor from a neighborizer is the neighborizer, but that's, what, seven names for a neighborhood? Not enough time to neighborize them all.

So I'm calling "Jingle why do you not do your bloody research" on this. Again. :P
(This is not the first theme game advertised as having "Normal Game mechanics" which then proceeded to have...a not-Normal game mechanic from Jingle in the 'Normal' game.)

(Kinda surprised Ircher didn't mention this tho. Ircher's a NRG member like me so he should've caught the fact that neighbors should flip as neighbors in a Normal game.)
NRG?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:16 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2016, mastina wrote:
In post 2012, mastina wrote:
In post 1960, Amy Dunne wrote:why does scum!RR kill me? Does that make sense to anyone?
In post 1952, Radical Rat wrote:I think at this point it has to be mastina.
I'll give you one guess.

(For the record, no, I never kill Amy Dunne here. I can prove it with meta, too--I've got a VERY DAMN LONG history of killing players I HAVE HISTORY WITH. CheekyTeeky, Almost50, Lady Chloe. Why are they all alive if I'm scum? They're the players I'd consider threats. I don't give a flying fuck about people scumreading me, scumreads on me are not threatening when they are not backed by the ability to use that read to leverage an advantage. Amy Dunne wasn't obvtown and was someone I was pushing to eliminate and wasn't charismatic and wasn't even hard-scumreading me. So she would be the literal BOTTOM of my nightkill priority and if you doubt this, I will bring up a very very long list of scumgames and the kills I make in them which will demonstrate why the Amy Dunne kill hard-clears me.

You might want to point out, "but mastina, weren't you gone?". Wrong night, buddy. I was gone N1 when RCE died. RCE is in fact a kill which fits my modus operandi, but that was the night I wasn't around at all. The night Amy Dunne was killed, I was around the whole night, logging in like 10 different times and actively posting. You could argue quite well I was scum if the kill order were reversed, if the kill I would never make happened on the night I wasn't around and the kill I definitely would make was on the night I was around, but the fact of the matter is, the kills hard-clear me.)
(fixing the misspeaking I did)
Wow, that kind’ve hurts, I think I’m plenty charismatic and scum obviously did consider me “NK worthy” or I obviously wouldn’t be dead now in A now would I?

But feel free to continue to discount me.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:27 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2020, Jingle wrote:Dwlee99 has been eliminated in the Mini Theme!

They were:

Spoiler:
Welcome, Dwlee99 to Triplicate Mafia: Carbon Paper. A love letter to Bureaucracy at its finest.

You are
Petition 1969
, aligned with the Petition faction.

You have your voice, your vote, and a secret lounge where you and the other Petitions may lounge around and play Snooker. Additionally, to make you less useless than real world petitions, you may straight up murder someone every night.

Additionally, you may target a player each night and choose Loved or Hated. That player will have that modifier for the next day phase as long as there are at least three more non Petition players than Petition players.

You win when Petitions control half of the votes, or nothing can prevent this from happening.

It is now night in the Mini Theme.

Night actions are due within (expired on 2021-12-14 01:00:00).
Now if we can get one scum in A. I have no idea who would kill me in this game but scum must have feared RCE so that’s why I’ve been focused on that and why based on my earlier argument about scum!RR not having played with RCE since 2020 if ever, doesn’t really make sense to me that he’d kill him in this game, so my working theory is that scum had good reason to fear RCE. Mastina, why does RR kill me here? It just sounds pretty dumb to me.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:48 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2024, Radical Rat wrote:Also, a bit late now, but I think we should have waited just a bit longer to eliminate Dwlee, which is why I didn't vote for them earlier. Ideally we'd have the games spread out as much as possible, but having ~22 hours should be enough I suppose
Why should we have waited?
Lady Chloe
Lady Chloe
Goon
Lady Chloe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:05 am

Post by Lady Chloe »

I still think Cheeky has decent odds of flipping mafia in Game A.

T3 scumclaimed in B with that hammer on Ircher.
Yes, this is Taly. Yes, I accept she/her pronouns on this alt. Yes, I am a cis-man. Yes, I am experimenting with gender fluidity.
Lady Chloe
Lady Chloe
Goon
Lady Chloe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:09 am

Post by Lady Chloe »

In post 2003, Titus wrote:I also think we desperately need a scumflip in either game. If Dwlee is confscum in B, then let's take the win there and hope he's scum in A. If I understand the mechanics, I would expect very little known bussing. So if Dwlee is scum in B, then I would expect his partners to not vote him in either game. So Dwlee's flip would be useful in that way.
Perhaps Titus is Mafia in Game A, but that would imply Almost50 was Mafia somewhere after all.
Yes, this is Taly. Yes, I accept she/her pronouns on this alt. Yes, I am a cis-man. Yes, I am experimenting with gender fluidity.
Lady Chloe
Lady Chloe
Goon
Lady Chloe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:10 am

Post by Lady Chloe »

In post 2014, mastina wrote:I have a long history of Taly. I consider Taly to be one of the best town players onsite in fact. Taly is Lady Chloe and is alive in both games.
The bird sings with joy.
Lady Chloe
Lady Chloe
Goon
Lady Chloe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:11 am

Post by Lady Chloe »

Game A has the deepest scoundrels.

And unfortunately nobody there is cleared in my mind.
Lady Chloe
Lady Chloe
Goon
Lady Chloe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:12 am

Post by Lady Chloe »

Oh dear

{Titus/Cheeky/mastina}

I can't think any further. The savagery would take me.
Lady Chloe
Lady Chloe
Goon
Lady Chloe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:15 am

Post by Lady Chloe »

No, why does mastina do so much if not truthful?
Lady Chloe
Lady Chloe
Goon
Lady Chloe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:16 am

Post by Lady Chloe »

Cheeky, you were VT in Game 2, yes? Not wagon analyzer?
Lady Chloe
Lady Chloe
Goon
Lady Chloe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:16 am

Post by Lady Chloe »

I am properly confused. Your wagon analyzer claim was for Game 1, not Game 2?
Lady Chloe
Lady Chloe
Goon
Lady Chloe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:17 am

Post by Lady Chloe »

Miss Amy Dunne,

I send my regards and request for aid.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:34 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 2030, Lady Chloe wrote:I still think Cheeky has decent odds of flipping mafia in Game A.

T3 mechanically cannot be scum, unless I'm scum as well. Since I am not, he's apparently just Town that made a very large mistake
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:37 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 2029, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 2024, Radical Rat wrote:Also, a bit late now, but I think we should have waited just a bit longer to eliminate Dwlee, which is why I didn't vote for them earlier. Ideally we'd have the games spread out as much as possible, but having ~22 hours should be enough I suppose
Just so we get a little more space between the games. Definitely shouldn't have waited a whole other phase or anything, just a few more hours.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:59 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2030, Lady Chloe wrote:I still think Cheeky has decent odds of flipping mafia in Game A.

I really don’t get your Cheeky read. I miselimed her in ELSM B in part because most of her play in that was off the charts scummy but why would Cheeky, out of pretty much anyone in this game, kill me? We also know she was jk’d by RCE, so we know she didn’t kill him.

Wouldn’t you think scum!Cheeky would want to keep me alive?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:09 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2033, Lady Chloe wrote:Game A has the deepest scoundrels.

And unfortunately nobody there is cleared in my mind.
with three dead tprs in that too. We need to think, who most likely kills RCE? Who most likely kills me? Both of those are weird kills. Jk and tracker are already dead, so why am I dead in A? Who has the most reason to kill me?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:15 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2038, Lady Chloe wrote:Miss Amy Dunne,

I send my regards and request for aid.
<3

The second part makes me think there should be some sort of celebrity telethon raising funds or something. :lol:
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:20 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2039, Radical Rat wrote:

T3 mechanically cannot be scum, unless I'm scum as well. Since I am not, he's apparently just Town that made a very large mistake
Can you explain this?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:23 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2040, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 2029, Amy Dunne wrote:
Just so we get a little more space between the games. Definitely shouldn't have waited a whole other phase or anything, just a few more hours.
What do you think could have happened in a few hours that would make a difference?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:35 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2017, Titus wrote:Why in tarnations would anyone kill me mastina? I'm getting little interaction and I am confused.
Well, A50 was obvtown, and killworthy.

You remain obvtown and it's specifically the reasons you mentioned which make you a good night kill. You're a new perspective and thus, a danger to a scum sweep.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:40 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2018, Titus wrote:@Mastina, what do you think of my tentative VCA analysis? Does it work with the wagon sensor?
Your vca post was borked by bad formatting thanks to no nested spoilers.

So I'm not sure that I got it all. I saw the end part tho.
If you think that middle of the wagon is scum in game 2 tho, the wagon analyzer says basically the opposite in G2/B. The only middle vote who could be scum is T3, and T3 being scum would require that the scumteam of game 2/B be precisely T3+RR+Dwlee. Which is the three end votes of the wagon.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:41 am

Post by Jingle »

As a result of a mod error, RCEnigma is being replaced. Please refrain from speculating about the nature of this replacement until the end of the game. It is entirely my fault and not alignment indicative in any way.
Last edited by Jingle on Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:57 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2023, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 2006, mastina wrote:Ah yes, I was scum for defending House before and now I am scum for having contributed to House's death.

Sure makes sense to me!
Initially, I thought extending your easily fakeable alibi to House was a potential indicator you were scum together, yes. However, that's clearly not the case now, so I guess it was either a failed pocket attempt, or simply made to look like an associative in case you flipped first.

But regardless of your intent dragging House into your "alibi," you did establish that he should have been cleared just as much as you were. So it doesn't really make sense for you to help push that elimination, unless you actually did understand that your "alibi" proves nothing, in which case you wouldn't have been using it to clear yourself
1: it did not escape my notice that you're focusing here and not on how the Amy Dunne night kill clears me.
2: this is a bullshit accusation for multiple reasons.
-House being as clear as me required research. His profile would need to have his Last Visited not be hidden. I never did that research, so I never fully cleared him. I thought that it was a valid town tell, yes, but lacking the research to confirm, I wasn't AS sure.
-Town players are allowed to reevaluate their reads and reassess assumptions and reasons. They do this more than scum do.
-Town players are allowed to forget their reasons for town reading a slot, and in fact, 90% of mid to lategame townies do. 98% of paranoia reads are born from forgetting why you townread a slot.
-The House townread was before I did my reassessment. When I did, he was in the PoE remaining.
-I have three axes in how I read players: generic expectations, refined meta, are 2/3. The third? Trust in the group consensus. If every player has a read on a player contrary to mine, it influences my read. I was the ONLY person town reading House, so I doubted my read due to group consensus.
-Amy Dunne was the strongest proponent of House being scum, and was the night kill. Was I meant to ignore the NKA implications of that?

But if you want to continue to invent bullshit reasons to keep me as a suspect, feel free to vote me.
If you're town, the blame for the town loss will be SOLELY on you, since every other player should be able to tell that I am town.
If you're scum? I welcome the 1v1 gladly, 'cause good luck convincing the players who know my meta that I'm scum.
By the way, the number of players who know said meta is literally all of them among the living. Amy Dunne was the only one who wouldn't.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”