Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2374, Titus wrote:
In post 2373, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 2372, Titus wrote:Random analogy Amy, do you read music?
A little, why?
You know how sometimes there's the really long arc that says to hold a note?

That's the Demon Lord in terms of Cheeky and RR's role
I actually don’t know what that is and even if I could probably guess at what that would be, I still don’t understand the connection?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2351, Radical Rat wrote:Dunnstral ALSO claimed that he asked Jingle and the Demon Lord vote counts as unaligned, which negates all that.
Where? I just ISO’d him and couldn’t find that post.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2217, mastina wrote:To be clear, that means, yes, I expect you to claim, Lady Chloe and Titus. Same for Cheeky if she's here. RR and Dunnstral need to claim, too.
So uh.

I said this over 24 hours ago.

My demand for a massclaim is even older, going back to ~48 hours ago.

Neither Cheeky nor Dunn have been here since, and while I am phoneposting and thus cannot verify their whereabouts activity wise, I'm starting to get a little :igmeou: towards their suspiciously long absence.

It looks an awful lot like scum trying to figure out if they should claim PR or VT, and if PR, what to do to avoid me knowing that they're bullshitting.
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Alyssa The Lamb »

In post 2355, Titus wrote:
In post 2332, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:Titus, do you have a failsafe if RR happens to be scum fake claiming?
In post 2333, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:Ftr I believe that there is pretty strong odds that RR is scum in A based on the timing that he outed this information
Not exactly. Yet, it's not really worth considering until a miselimination (if there is one).

If we hit paydirt on Amy/Dunn, then RR can only pursue two miseliminations (Alyssa and House) and he'd need them both. The other of Amy/Dunn and T3 become conftown. It's not a strong move for RR to bus with that claim.

If we miss in Amy/Dunn, then we get into elo (provided no blocked kill) with Amy/Dunn/RR containing one scum. RR has to claim result or blocked. If he claims a result, his perspective is locked provided one and only one of Alyssa/House are on the wagon.

It's a very narrow route for RR, which I really only see in an RR+T3 universe.
you're underestimating how much a scumflip in Amy/Dunn would validate his role and sell the mechanical solve as valid

plus if he is also scum in game A, which I independently suspect is the case, then it also distracts from that game as well
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by Alyssa The Lamb »

Do we have any basis for Dunnstral's extra vote being unaligned other than him saying that he messaged the mod?

Because that is exactly the type of role I would expect scum to have to fuck with Cheeky's role
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2241, Titus wrote:I want to take a reasonless strawpoll on eliminating Amy versus Dunn versus Rat (included by theoretical only) in the theme game. There must be at least one scum between them as I doubt RR fakes as town here.
Honestly, I was wanting to eliminate Dunn in the Theme today anyway, since there is a high chance that he's scum, and I don't want a scum doublevoter alive in Xylo. It'd turn lylo into an instant scum win, and Mylo into lylo.

The only other option to me was RR, and I actually agree with what RR said, gimme a moment to quote it and elaborate.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1532, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't think we can vote Demon Lord according to the way vote count is set-up
In post 1533, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 1532, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't think we can vote Demon Lord according to the way vote count is set-up
@mod is this true?
In post 1534, Jingle wrote:
In post 1533, Amy Dunne wrote:@mod is this true?
VOTE: Demon Lord

This would be an invalid vote in all games and would result in no change to your current vote.
This the only mention of it that I could find, which only means, I couldn’t directly vote DL.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2377, mastina wrote:
In post 2217, mastina wrote:To be clear, that means, yes, I expect you to claim, Lady Chloe and Titus. Same for Cheeky if she's here. RR and Dunnstral need to claim, too.
So uh.

I said this over 24 hours ago.

My demand for a massclaim is even older, going back to ~48 hours ago.

Neither Cheeky nor Dunn have been here since, and while I am phoneposting and thus cannot verify their whereabouts activity wise, I'm starting to get a little :igmeou: towards their suspiciously long absence.

It looks an awful lot like scum trying to figure out if they should claim PR or VT, and if PR, what to do to avoid me knowing that they're bullshitting.
Cheeky isn’t ellitelling, she hasn’t been posting anywhere. I would ask mod to prod her but it’s too early.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2098, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2095, Dwlee99 wrote:Also cheeky's reads bad and think I may have been onto something with thinking they're scum game A
Nice try Dwlee. I never kill mastina and Amy here lol.
Cheeky’s post anywhere on site.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2249, Radical Rat wrote:Because there's only one alignment change after Cheeky on Meg's wagon, which is the one between myself and Dwlee. T3 is before me, so in order for him to be scum, I must be as well, or there'd be another change. Since I know my own alignment, I know T3 must be Town as well. If you doubt my alignment, just wait for scum to nightkill me. Or they can put it off to make me look bad, in which case I'll just get more results to share, so. Their move.
RR is correct here.

I have concerns about his claim, and he very well could've been my vote today without this claim. It seems tailor made to be the perfect self defense.

It doesn't even tell us something that we didn't already know. We already knew that there was 1 scum in Amy/Dunn regardless, from Cheekys result and poe. RR makes it more official, but is still not doing much.

That said?

He's still living through this day phase at minimum, since either scum NEED to kill him to avoid deadly poe, or he continues to generate more results, potentially including some which gives actually new info to us.

So he's right; he's the Scum's problem, not ours.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2260, Titus wrote:I feel like to control for mastina, we need to get mastina on record as to who she thinks scum is in each pairing
Dunn > Amy;
RR ~= House > Alyssa.

If Dunn flips scum, then tomorrow we can safely afford a RR mislim.
(It also clears T3)
If Dunn flips town, we're in a much more difficult spot in sorting RR + T3/House vs. Amy + House, but we'll cross that bridge only if we come to it.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2384, mastina wrote:
In post 2249, Radical Rat wrote:Because there's only one alignment change after Cheeky on Meg's wagon, which is the one between myself and Dwlee. T3 is before me, so in order for him to be scum, I must be as well, or there'd be another change. Since I know my own alignment, I know T3 must be Town as well. If you doubt my alignment, just wait for scum to nightkill me. Or they can put it off to make me look bad, in which case I'll just get more results to share, so. Their move.
RR is correct here.

I have concerns about his claim, and he very well could've been my vote today without this claim. It seems tailor made to be the perfect self defense.

It doesn't even tell us something that we didn't already know. We already knew that there was 1 scum in Amy/Dunn regardless, from Cheekys result and poe. RR makes it more official, but is still not doing much.

That said?

He's still living through this day phase at minimum, since either scum NEED to kill him to avoid deadly poe, or he continues to generate more results, potentially including some which gives actually new info to us.

So he's right; he's the Scum's problem, not ours.
Why am I being paired with Dunn and not with House/Alyssa/RR/T3? I would seriously love someone to explain this?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2385, mastina wrote:
In post 2260, Titus wrote:I feel like to control for mastina, we need to get mastina on record as to who she thinks scum is in each pairing
Dunn > Amy;
RR ~= House > Alyssa.

If Dunn flips scum, then tomorrow we can safely afford a RR mislim.
(It also clears T3)
If Dunn flips town, we're in a much more difficult spot in sorting RR + T3/House vs. Amy + House, but we'll cross that bridge only if we come to it.
Who do you think is scum in A? I think it’s most likely Dunn/RR/T3. Do you agree with this?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2269, Amy Dunne wrote:Also, not thrilled that suddenly both of you are suddenly forgetting about A. I’m not going to let scum skate to a win.

Who is scum in A? RR? Titus? T3?

I think Dunn most likely but since I’m dead, I can’t vote him.
This also did not escape my notice.

We need Dunn and CheekyTeeky to claim for me to share my thoughts, but that game IS my top priority. I have thoughts to share once massclaim is finished, but I can't share them prior to claims.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2324, Titus wrote:Yes. I do.

What those comments mean is that your vote only counts in Game B so it won't effect elo in A and Dunn is confscum to you. As long as we get 1 of House/Alyssa on we are good. They don't overlap with A either.
I don't, either, so:
VOTE: Dunnstral
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2388, mastina wrote:
In post 2269, Amy Dunne wrote:Also, not thrilled that suddenly both of you are suddenly forgetting about A. I’m not going to let scum skate to a win.

Who is scum in A? RR? Titus? T3?

I think Dunn most likely but since I’m dead, I can’t vote him.
This also did not escape my notice.

We need Dunn and CheekyTeeky to claim for me to share my thoughts, but that game IS my top priority. I have thoughts to share once massclaim is finished, but I can't share them prior to claims.
+1

Yeah, I’m really frustrated by that too. We might have to wait on prods soon if this doesn’t happen.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2332, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:Titus, do you have a failsafe if RR happens to be scum fake claiming?
I kinda sorta do.
RR can be scum in game 2 with any of Dunn/House/Amy, so eliminating Dunn still has a chance to hit scum if RR is scum. So if Dunn flips scum, we can eliminate RR tomorrow.

If Dunn flips town, we basically have almost a 2v2. (Not quite, as House-RR is still possible).

It'd be RR + T3/House vs Amy+House.

Given Amy's interactions with House, she's not scum with him, so Dunn town means that RR is scum since Amy doesn't have a possible realistic scumbuddy.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2338, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 2314, Titus wrote:
In post 2313, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 2310, Titus wrote:
In post 2307, Radical Rat wrote:
Titus wrote:RR, what's your solve in A?
Either T3/Dunn/Cheeky or Dwlee/Dunn/Cheeky

Leaning towards the Dwlee side of things because T3's claim is just such a weird and specific one to fake. But I strongly townread both you and Chloe, so it has to be one of those teams.
Why do you TR me?
Inherited from A50 mostly, but you haven't done anything scummy since your replace in.
Why were you townreading A50?
Right from the start he was being active and working to solve all three games, easily carrying Game 3 in particular. He also went as far as to refrain from his usual monkey business in the interest of keeping a confusing setup from being even more confusing. Scum!A50 I'd imagine wouldn't have any qualms about creating additional confusion, and would just play as normal.
In post 2311, Titus wrote:
In post 2309, Radical Rat wrote:Oh also Ircher in the Game 2 hood brought up the point that Dwlee could have claimed prematurely in Game 2 so that they'd get a free townread in Game 1, which... Is exactly what happened.
I kinda like Dwlee's response to T3's claim. I have more experience with T3 lying than you do.

I could go for Dunn Cheeky though.

Comments on Amy/Dunn and Alyssa/House?
I haven't decided between Amy and Dunn yet. I think the flips/claims so far implicate Dunn more than Amy, but Amy's play here is concerning. IF it's Dunn though, I think House is his buddy, because otherwise there'd be no reason for him to have claimed Demon Lord.
I'm calling bullshit on you town reading A50 for solving all 3 games.

I was solving for all 3 games and you still pushed me as possible scum.

So tell me: what makes A50s solving of all 3 games be town when my solving for all 3games was not?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by mastina »

And yes, I was also very active, too. Active and from the very getgo, solving all 3 games.

What makes the trait both A50 and I displayed town for him, but not for me?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

*jeopardy music waiting for claims*
I prefer they, thanks :)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by mastina »

RR you literally argued that me being town in one game would allow me to be in my town meta in solving all 3 games. You said this multiple times in fact.

So why the clear on A50 for the very thing that you tried to go out of your way to say wasn't town for me?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2379, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:Do we have any basis for Dunnstral's extra vote being unaligned other than him saying that he messaged the mod?

Because that is exactly the type of role I would expect scum to have to fuck with Cheeky's role
Nope! We have only his word, which actually kinda contradicts Cheekys. Which is among the reasons why I think that he's scum in G2/B.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by T3 »

i think dunn is scum in both
Lady Chloe
Lady Chloe
Goon
Lady Chloe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by Lady Chloe »

I am self-aware that I am not thinking critically but I do believe Dunnstral is also a good elimination for Game B at least. I've seen nothing to contradict being Mafia in A.

My reasons for scumreading Cheeky in A is best described as gun. I draw a blade dipped in poison but I don't want another haph-hazard conclusion precent a 3/3 town win.

I have distaste for T3's play if he is town in B.

I do not feel moved by the constant back snd forth between mastina, Amy, and Titus.

I wish Lady Alyssa had tea with me.
Yes, this is Taly. Yes, I accept she/her pronouns on this alt. Yes, I am a cis-man. Yes, I am experimenting with gender fluidity.
Lady Chloe
Lady Chloe
Goon
Lady Chloe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by Lady Chloe »

House is town.
I wonder if Titus agrees.
Yes, this is Taly. Yes, I accept she/her pronouns on this alt. Yes, I am a cis-man. Yes, I am experimenting with gender fluidity.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”