Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #980 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Adventure Mafia

A 21- player Large Normal currently in review for normalcy and balance!
Pre-in today and visit crazy places all over the world!

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #982 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:15 am

Post by SirCakez »

DC Dual Universes uPick

This game is a uPick for any DC Superhero. During pre-game, players should send in a list of three DC Superheroes they'd like to be. Priority for who gets their top picks first will be randomized.

The main mechanic is a Dual World mechanic (initially designed by my friend Metrion).
Spoiler:
The game begins as a regular game in Earth-One until the town mislynches.

When the town mislynches, then the game will move to Earth-Two.

Earth-Two will have a completely different rolelist. Rolecards for Earth-Two are not distributed until the game moves there. However, characters are the same in both worlds.

Alignments are completely random in both worlds. Players might or might not have the same alignment between worlds.

Players may discuss both worlds at any time.

If the town mislynches again, then the game moves back to Earth-One and you will be able to use your previous roles. If town mislynches again, then back to Earth-Two, etc.

Dying in one Earth does not kill you in the other. For example, if a townie is mislynched day one in Earth-One, they will still be alive in Earth-Two unless they are also killed in Earth-Two, and vice versa.

If all of the scum/town are eliminated in one world, the game will remain in the other world for the rest of the game.

Pre-in today <3
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1024 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:23 am

Post by SirCakez »

The Thing Mafia

A 21- player Smalltown Large Theme, created by SirCakez with help from Varsoon and zakk!

Mechanics

You see, what we're talkin' about here is an organism that imitates other life-forms, and it imitates 'em perfectly.

Spoiler:
All of the roles in this game are public, and are listed in the OP. However, alignments are not. 16 players will be Humans and 5 will be Things, the scum of this game. There is a drafting process to determine who gets which role, described below.

At the beginning of the game, before the role draft, alignments will be randomly determined, then sent out. Players will send in their numbers for the draft along with confirming their alignment.

Somebody in this camp ain't what he appears to be.

Spoiler:
Everyone in the game sends in a number after receiving their alignment. The lowest number of which there is no duplicate gets to pick first in thread, then going up through all the non-duplicates. Then all of the pairs from lowest to highest, then the trios, etc.

For example, if I get 3, 4, 3, 1000, 3, 5, 5

The draft order would go
4, 1000, 5, 5, 3, 3, 3
with the order of the people inside the duplicates being determined by whoever sent in their number first.

It needs to be alone and in close proximity with the life-form to be absorbed.

Spoiler:
After the lynch each day, but before night, there is a 24-hour phase called the Room Phase. During this time every player has the chance to send in the top three rooms they'd like to go to by PMing me.

At nighttime, there will be a PT created for every room in the game for players to discuss inside of. Various roles also interact with the rooms, this is described inside the respective rolecards.
A maximum of 1/3 of the living players may go to the same room. If there are more then that, the overflow will be send to the next room on their top three. If a player does not pick a room, they will be sent to the first unoccupied room on the list. If every room in a player's top three is filled, then they will go the first room on the room list that has a spot.

My God, what was happening to him?

Spoiler:
Scum have confirmed daychat.
As well, scum have 4 1-shot abilities that can be used factionally, but only under specific circumstances.

A 1-shot Strongman that may only be used on someone in the same room as the scum performing the kill that night
A 1-shot Ninja that may only be used on someone in the same room as the scum performing the kill that night
A 1-shot Roleblock that may only be used on someone in the same room as the scum performing the roleblock that night
A 1-shot Commute that may only be used if the scum using it is alone in a room

Pre-in today and experience the paranoia firsthand!
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1358 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:56 am

Post by SirCakez »

Image Image
Jigsaw's Revenge
A 21-player possibly bastard role madness Large Theme based on the entire Saw franchise coming this April
More details forthcoming...
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1361 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1358, SirCakez wrote:Image Image
Jigsaw's Revenge
A 21-player role madness Large Theme based on the entire Saw franchise coming this April
More details forthcoming...
The game has been finalized! No longer bastard but still role madness!
Make impossible decisions to survive Jigsaw's traps! Will you live...or die? Make your choice! Find out soon, signups begin this week!
PM me to pre-in ^.^
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1404 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:23 am

Post by SirCakez »

Coming soon to the Large Theme queue...
...eueuq emehT egraL eht ot noos gnimoC
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1406 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1404, SirCakez wrote:
Coming soon to the Large Theme queue...
...eueuq emehT egraL eht ot noos gnimoC
RAPIDLY APPROACHING SIGNUPS

Spoiler: ALL I HAVE FOR YOU IS A WORD - TENET. IT WILL OPEN THE RIGHT DOORS, SOME OF THE WRONG ONES TOO
This is a game of 26 players. 20 Tenet Operatives (the town) vs 6 Satar Operatives (the mafia).
The game is split into two public timestreams of 13 Operatives each. Operatives may only post and vote in their respective timestreams. Temporal posting violations will be issued warnings at first. If the incidents continue, stronger measures may be taken.

Spoiler: HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO DIE?
During pregame, the Sator Operatives may decide how to distribute themselves between the two timestreams. They may choose 4-2, 3-3, or 2-4. The town roles are then distributed based on this.

If all Sator Operatives are eliminated in one timesteam at any time night 2 and before, it will be announced in the respective thread.

Spoiler: YOU HAVE TO START LOOKING AT THE WORLD IN A NEW WAY
One timesteam runs forwards. This thread begins at the beginning of day 1 and runs like a normal game of Mafia - votes work normally.

The other timestream is inverted. This thread begins at the end of day 7 and runs towards day 1. In this game, all Operatives "begin" the day voting everyone else. An Operative is hammered in this timestream by a majority unvoting them. The flip then occurs at the beginning of day 7 and night "starts" at the end of night 6 and "ends" at the start of night 6.

Roles can shift or even completely change between the two timestreams. Operatives are informed what will occur to them if they invert.

When one timestream is hammered, it will lock, but the flip will not occur until the other timestream hammers as well. When there is a hammer, the deadline is reduced to 48 hours in the other thread and a warning is issued. Both flips will occur when both timestreams are hammered. Both nights run simultaneously.

Sator Operatives have a factional nightkill in each timestream, until the temporal pincer. Roles can only target Operatives in their own timestream.

Spoiler: DON'T TRY TO UNDERSTAND IT. FEEL IT.
Both timestreams have a public Turnstile that may be used once per day. An Operative is voted to use this in the same manner as the elimination. When the Turnstile is hammered, the voted Operative is immediately inverted to the other timestream. The Operative being inverted must be one of the votes on the Turnstile.

A timestream's Turnstile cannot be used a second time until the opposite Turnstile is used once, etc.

Spoiler: WE ALL BELIEVE WE'D RUN INTO THAT BURNING BUILDING. BUT UNTIL WE FEEL THAT HEAT, WE CAN NEVER KNOW
Both timestreams also have access to the Purple Room, a temporary neighborhood that opens each night. Each timestream may vote for an Operative to go to the Purple Room with an Operative from the other timestream in the same manner as voting for the elimination and Turnstiles. A new PT is created each night.

The nature of this Room, including who can access it, is ambiguous.

Spoiler: THIS IS WHERE OUR WORLDS COLLIDE
At day four (when the forwards timestream reaches the beginning of day four and the inverted timestream reaches the end of day four) the temporal pincer will occur. Both timestreams will merge into one main thread. From this point on, the elimination will take place in this thread. Sator Operatives will be reduced to one factional nightkill. Voting still works the same way (so inverted unvotes count as forwards votes). Roles will now be able to target Operatives in either timestream.

The separate timestreams and Turnstiles will remain open, as Operatives will still be able to invert and access the Purple Room each day.

Timestreams may move past where the opposite timestream started (i;e the inverted timestream could theoretically go to negative days).

Spoiler: WELCOME TO THE AFTERLIFE
As the timestreams move into the days already experienced by the opposing timestream, Operatives who died in those phases will return to life for one day only. Operatives return on the day matching the phase number they died in (so if someone died night 2 in the forwards timestream, they would return in day 2 of the inverted timestream). As these Operatives are only temporarily returned to life, they have limits upon them. They may not vote or use roles, and may only post 25 posts, each limited to 200 words. As well, they can only post in the timestream they are returning to - not the merged timestream.

Operatives eliminated in the merged timestream cannot return in this manner.

Operatives who died before the temporal pincer cannot access dead chat until after this "return" has concluded.

PRE-INS: 8/10
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1418 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:22 am

Post by SirCakez »

A game Isis wants me to run!
9 players!
In Micro queue signups now!
Run by the competent moderator SirCakez!
It will be fun so /in today!
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1419 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:56 am

Post by SirCakez »

Россияне победили. Президент Андрюс и вице-президент AlamasterGM лежат мертвые на полу, застреленные российским вдохновителем Унтродом Триподом. Сказана победная речь, Соединенные Штаты завоеваны Советами. Террорист, отказавшись сдаться, покончил жизнь самоубийством. Америка была уничтожена ядерным оружием.

Но американское сопротивление остается вопреки тирании русского повелителя Унтрода Трипода. Теперь начинается новый день. Битва возобновляется. Возникают новые фигуры террора. Битва проиграна, но война еще не окончена...

Spoiler: Translation
The Russians have won. President Andrius and Vice President AlamasterGM lie dead on the floor, shot dead by Russian mastermind Untrod Tripod. The victory speech has been delivered, the United State conquered by the Soviets. The Terrorrist, refusing to surrender, has committed suicide. America has been destroyed by nuclear weapons.

But American resistance remains, defiant to the tyranny of Russian Overlord Untrod Tripod. Now, a new day begins. The fight renews. New figures of terror arise. New Americans bravely step up, eager to become heroes. The battle was lost, but the war is anything but over...

Coming soon...
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1420 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:53 am

Post by SirCakez »

DEFCON MAFIA 5.0

Now in signups!

Features:

NUKES

Have you ever thought "Gosh I wish I could just nuke this player out of the game and not have to deal with them?" NOW YOU CAN! Deploy Missile Silos and shoot nukes at each other for massive damage!

[Day 0 - Sample Game Event]

[MCMAW SYSTEM] ALERT. ALERT. NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED.
[MCMAW SYSTEM] Attempting to locate launch site...
[MCMAW SYSTEM] Missile tracked to facility XR-843, currently commanded by
Untrod Tripod.

[MCMAW SYSTEM] Analyzing flight trajectory…
[MCMAW SYSTEM] Missile is currently targeting coordinates registered to
SirCakez
[MCMAW SYSTEM] Estimating time until impact...
[MCMAW SYSTEM] Warhead will detonate in (expired on 2021-04-17 11:51:00)

TROOP DRAFTING

Not feeling nuclear today? We have other options! Draft the role you want to help your team in the battle of the SECOND AMERICAN REVOLUTION! Hide in a Bunker from the rain of Nukes! Spy on your suspects overnight! Intercept incoming nukes! The choice is yours.

DEFCON LEVELS

Scared of being nuked before you can even post? Never fear - war begins on hold at DEFCON 5. The war will ramp in intensity as time passes, ultimately leading us to DEFCON 1 and TOTAL WAR!!!!

All credit to the great AlamasterGM and Andrius for originating the setup. I am just a shepherd continuing their legacy ^.^
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1421 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:23 am

Post by SirCakez »

Round 2 of this wild setup!
9 players!
In Micro queue signups now!
Run by the competent moderator SirCakez!
It will be fun so /in today!
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1453 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:39 am

Post by SirCakez »

Coming soon to the Large Theme queue!
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1456 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:43 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1453, SirCakez wrote:

Coming soon to the Large Theme queue!
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1486 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:30 am

Post by SirCakez »

Anything uPick!

You could literally be ANYTHING!

Like this banana!

Or this man!

Or this horse!

The possibilities are endless!

Coming soon to the Mini Theme queue! 13 players! Wacky roles and mechanics!
WotM and WotC in effect!
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1511 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:17 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Scream

21-player large theme
woodsboro
vs
ghostface

you can call someone, but is it really them?
coming soon
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Queue”