He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4838 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:01 pm

Post by Shirou »

I've come to
shitpost
scumside with Ank and I'm unafraid to admit it!

いつだってヒーロー。

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4844 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:11 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 4841, DkKoba wrote:wtf dont game related post if youre not in the game ur actually interfereing
wtf ank they aren't respecting our identity as tree-strump traitors! but don't worry they will never figure out we're bussing to clear associatives, that was a really nice strategy you guys came up with in the scum pt yep

VOTE: morning_tweet
いつだってヒーロー。

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4851 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:25 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 4847, DkKoba wrote:if youre going to post shit about the game actually post scumhunting content and not just flood thread thx
scum hunting content huh...

my horoscope said today I should be cautious towards bears, and that cats are super trustworthy

I think I'm in pooky scum MT town atm yeah
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4856 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:36 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 4854, Datisi wrote:omg shirou is here too hi shirou
hi datisi!

いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4862 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:18 pm

Post by Shirou »

Hm, I'm impressed, this somehow looks like an actual proper game now that I'm reading...I've no idea how much patience and masochism is required to play it like that when it's one elimination per year but oh well...

either way, I kinda think town is a rough spot in this one, it's a bit hard to believe town can make a comeback here but oh well...I guess that townies still giving their best to try to win this somehow is truly some fitting "masochist" stuff/mafia
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4865 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:58 pm

Post by Shirou »

okay so since it's so close to VC and the game may be about to end, I'll do some hot takes perhaps.
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4866 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:03 pm

Post by Shirou »

so close to deadline I meant*

I was about to treat this as just a meme but since you guys are slightly serious about it (and dkkoba treating it as if it's a non-meme game for some reason?!) I'll actually attempt to give some reads out of the VC alone

solving this game seriously sounds kinda...ugh? I mean we're supposed to shitpost here you know? but what about attempting to solve the game...
with mostly the few votecounts we've
? I could get behind that so let's give it an attempt.

probably will end up with some awful reads but eh
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4870 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:35 pm

Post by Shirou »

okay this is the first VC of note and the unique time we got scum here in this game:
In post 3172, Firebringer wrote:
Vote Count 1.04 FINAL

Datisi(1):
Not_Mafia

Sally (2): Ramcius,
Karnage

Not_Mafia
(11): Salamence20,
CheekyTreeky
, Menalque, The Worst, Gamma Emerald,
Datisi
Jingle
, Saladman27, Postie,
Korina
Nancy Drew 39

Not Voting (3): Overki111, mcmenno,
Titus

Time Until Deadline (expired on 2019-12-21 20:00:00)
Now in day 2 we've:
In post 3767, Firebringer wrote:
Vote Count 2.01

Ramcius (1) : Menalque,
Salad Man (4) :
Nancy Drew
, Gamma Emerald, Postie, Salamence20

Not Voting (5): Overki111, mcmenno, Jack The Wolfie, Saladman27, Karnage

Time Until Deadline (expired on 2020-12-24 15:00:00)

I am doing a courtesy prod to all players we are a little over month before day ends. Gonna get you guys going not enough masochism going on
I will also start doing a weekly vote count starting this week.
Salad man (MT slot) was instantly voted by gamma, postie and salamence (now DG) together after he was likely tunneled by Nancy. I don't know whether Nancy tunneled him or not but I'm assuming she did for some reason. Remember those guys I guess.

Because...they appear here again.
In post 3958, Firebringer wrote:
Vote Count 2.04

Ramcius (2) : Menalque, mcmenno
TheGoldenPardox (1) : Ramcius,
Karnage
(6): DrippingGoofball, Gamma Emerald, Jack The Wolfie,
Nancy Drew 39
, TheGoldenParadox, Postie

Not Voting (2): Overki111, Karnage

Time Until Deadline (expired on 2020-12-24 15:00:00)
When DG changes to Karnage, seems like Gamma follows her rapidly, and they probably manage to convince Nancy and even TGP which they were voting before to go for karnage. Postie then hammers later on. This was a wagon on town so although it's just very possibly that the scum partners were lurking and not giving a fuck because, again, this is a meme game so trying to solve it seriously like that is also a meme...if we assume for some unknown reason this game is supposed to make sense, feels like [DG, Gamma, Postie] have been voting together so far. Let's see if it holds up in the next VC as well.
In post 4262, Firebringer wrote:
Vote Count 3.01

Overki111 (1): mcmenno
TheGoldenParadox (3): DrippingGoofball, Gamma Emerald, Ramcius
Gamma Emerald (1): Jack the Wolfie

Not Voting (4): TheGoldenParadox, Postie, Menalque, Overki111

Time Until Deadline (expired on 2022-01-02 15:00:00)

Mod Note: I am replacing a bunch of people at this point Overki111, TheGoldenParadox, and Menalque
anddd...DG and Gamma goes for TGP again. And also TGP wagon was spearheaded by Nancy apparently, and Nancy mysteriously die. Doesn't it kinda sound like...there's an attempt to frame TGP slot? I guess maybe the world is a simple place and TGP is just scum that tried to kill one of the people trying to kill him, makes sense I guess, but I feel like those voting patterns are eery.

DG/Gamma have always been gunning for TGP's slot apparently, and then when it doesn't work they switch to Karnage, then Karnage gets the elimination but next day first thing in the morning they are back to TGP.

DG is replaced by Koba but Koba *also* guns for TGP slot mysteriously enough. Identical reads to the previous head.

But there's more in fact:
In post 4326, Firebringer wrote:
Vote Count 3.02

Ramcius (2): Dkkoba, Morning Tweet
Dkkoba(1): mcmenno
Morning Tweet(3): DrippingGoofball, Ramcius, PookytheMagicalBear
Gamma Emerald (1): Jack the Wolfie
PookytheMagicalBear (1): Gamma Emerald

Not Voting (1): Postie

Time Until Deadline (expired on 2022-01-02 15:00:00)
Gamma goes for Pooky here, and...coincidentally Koba is also now shading Pooky.

Koba apparently kept gunning for MT only for now, so close to deadline try to "change" wagons for Pooky which is also one of the targets of Gamma...

Almost as if...they want to lim both Pooky and MT and are just getting the left one ready to be wagoned in the next phase.

and then there's Postie, that is "spiritually voting" in MT but is kinda just not voting a real person (she later votes FB), doesn't it kinda feel like...she doesn't need to vote here because the game is going in the direction she wants anyway? dunno, that's what it feels like.

So basically, I think there's scum in DK/Gamma/Postie and MT/Pooky are perhaps the prepared miseliminations to finish off this game.

Well, didn't read the game at all though, just a meme analysis of this game very sparse VCs.
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4871 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:35 pm

Post by Shirou »

There meme reads/analysis for a meme game

does it bring a tear to your eye DK?

btw still didn't read the game

still won't read the game

back to shitposting
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4873 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:39 pm

Post by Shirou »

yup I'm a normal

how are you fine bear? If you're town I kinda think you're going along with scum plan atm and you're next in the chopping block after MT

but again, I literally didn't read the game at all, so I think you know better than me with my meme analysis
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4874 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:41 pm

Post by Shirou »

I think you guys should vote DK tbh

like on one hand if he's scum we get a scum kill noice

on the other hand if he's town we can shitpost more without him complaining

doesn't it sound like a summer dream to you pooky?

let's go boys

VOTE: dkkoba
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4875 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:41 pm

Post by Shirou »

sorry, they*
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4877 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:44 pm

Post by Shirou »

either way, imagine how funny it would be their elimination regardless of the flip guys...

like, it's *masochism* mafia you know?

we're all supposed to be celebrating *suffering* here

I don't think anything would bring him more suffering as either alignment than to be eliminated after efforting this much

Comrades! doesn't it sound hilarious?! doesn't it sound righteous?!

Doesn't it sound like
MASOCHISM
?
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4879 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:55 pm

Post by Shirou »

RISE THE BANNER OF REVOLUTION PATRIOTS

TODAY WE STAND AGAINST THE WALL KNOWN AS "DEADLINE", IMPOSED BY THE TYRANT SADIST FIREBRINGER, IMPRISIONING US WITHIN THOSE WALLS AND SAYING WE NEED TO SPEND OUR ENTIRE YEARS LOCKED HERE.

THEREFORE TODAY...OH TODAY WE STAND AGAINST LETTING THE FLOW OF TIME MERELY PASS US BY, WE STAND UP AND REFUSE TO LET THE WAGONS OF BYGONE DAYS HAUNTS US TO THIS DAY

IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS COMRADE, TWO YEARS THAT WE'VE BEEN ON THIS TGP/MT WAGON, WAITING....WAITING FOR THE SADIST ON TOP OF THIS TOWER TO LIKELY REVEAL US THE DARK TRUTH THAT THEY WERE INNOCENT-- ONE OF US. AND WE COULDN'T SAVE THEM.

WE COULDN'T SEE THE CUNNING SCHEMES OF THE ONES BEHIND THE SHADOWS, THAT TARGETED OUR FALLEN FRIENDS.

WE COULDN'T SEE ALL THIS TIME HOW WE WERE BEING LEAD BY THE NOSE! TO THE NOOSE!

BUT TODAY, OH TODAY

WHILE THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT STILL RESIDES A LITTLE BIT INSIDE US, AND WITH THIS NEW YEAR THAT IS COMING

LET'S FIGHT FOR CHANGE

LET'S FIGHT FOR MORE MASOCHISM, LET'S FIGHT SO THAT THE GAME CAN KEEP GOING FOR LONGER!

LET'S SHOW THEM WHAT WE'RE MADE OF FELLOWS! RAIN DOWN THOSE DEADLY VOTES UPON OUR SWORN ENEMIES!

いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4880 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:59 pm

Post by Shirou »

*bang bang bang bang*

いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4881 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:00 pm

Post by Shirou »

hm, and that's midnight for me. guess it's not new years anymore huh, probably should go sleep and go back to the routine tomorrow.

well that was fun, see you guys.
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4882 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:04 pm

Post by Shirou »

also I would be surprised if TGP as scum claimed loud tracker without a d1 target

that's some seriously wonky claim, he could have simply claimed...anything else and it would probably be better. No reason to claim "loud" especially. Even if some of the recent MT posting sounds like scum trying to guilty trip people into the "you'll be sorry/feel silly for voting me later" stance, I kinda feel like dunno, TGP wagon existed since forever, and seems to have no real resistance whatsoever. Doesn't feel like a scum wagon to me.

But again, I guess this is a meme game, anything can happen. Not impossible MT is scum I guess.
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4995 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:00 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 4768, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:im probly nkd tonight and I will be posting nothing but ear flops for the next three years

GO ON AND WIN TOWN I BELIEVE IN YOU MT->KOBA->DLEE ENDS THE GAME
what happened to this btw pooky?

why not vote koba especially now that MT didn't work out?

and how come you're willing to sheep DLEE when you wanted they dead 2 days ago...?

I feel like pooky appealing to an ego battle is weird because pooky doesn't seem like that kind of player, but I don't have much experience with him. His last string of posts are scummy but for some reason I think he's third party rather than scum, which would also make sense of why he is being kinda ?"arrogant"? to koba.

dunno

I guess if you guys aren't gonna vote koba/gamma/postie, pooky is the best other slot
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4996 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:05 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 4943, Ankamius wrote:asfl;kjsdlkfjsldk

/fart
ty for not farting in the scum pt

it's way smaller there, it would be troublesome

MT said her sense of smell is sensitive as well since she's a cat
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4997 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:22 am

Post by Shirou »

idk why I'm actually putting more effort into this game than I would be putting in a normal game since I kinda would only want to mostly post in sundays

but MT doesn't feel like scum and I don't want the masochism to end just yet
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5016 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:14 am

Post by Shirou »

okay I've no idea why but I thought that koba was in DG's slot

that's why I thought koba was scum but they are on Overkill slot

sorry ignore half of what I said back then
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5017 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:24 am

Post by Shirou »

everyone active already seems to be into DG/Gamma/Postie/Pooky so maybe victory is still possible if we've at least 2 scum in that pool
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5059 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:04 pm

Post by Shirou »

guys you need to claim fast, we don't have much until deadline right now
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5200 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:31 pm

Post by Shirou »

hm

I was kinda right DGB/Gamma were scum for voting so insistently on TGP/Morning but...I never actually expected multiball with another full team, I thought at maximum there would be a serial killer or something.

it's a shame the game ended just as I started playing it though...
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5201 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:33 pm

Post by Shirou »

gg
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”