Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #7400 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:43 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 7384, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 7375, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:
In post 7365, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 7323, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:This game was infinitely harder than it ever needed to be
It could have ended a lot sooner if we hadn’t gotten miselimed and you hadn’t ignored Titus’ dying reads.
don't

just don't
Sorry but I won’t ever apologize for speaking the truth.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7401 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:52 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 7398, catboi wrote:
In post 7384, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 7375, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:
In post 7365, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 7323, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:This game was infinitely harder than it ever needed to be
It could have ended a lot sooner if we hadn’t gotten miselimed and you hadn’t ignored Titus’ dying reads.
don't

just don't
Sorry but I won’t ever apologize for speaking the truth.
could you possibly show the slightest amount of grace toward other players for once in your life
Could you possibly acknowledge the reality - that me and Shiro were treated poorly in this game?

But hey sure fucking pile on me. I’m always the scapegoat when I’m the one who’s wronged although it was more Shiro than myself I truly felt bad for.

Hearing Shiro get so upset in our pt, just broke my heart but because I’m human and not a rock, I’m now getting shit on both publicly and privately. :cry:
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #7402 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:00 pm

Post by Firebringer »

we don't need to air out drama in post game.
this is for fun and rehab for all the trauma we all endured to get here.

if u have problems with someone we can deal with that by calmly discussing it, not sniping at each other, though in my experience its not ever gonna be a calm discussion so probably just best to avoid that.

Harley, if you have problems with players and how they played u know especially with people u already have very high contention with constructive feedback of things to do to people u think played poorly is better than just saying you shouldn't make X mistake or ignored Y. Not everyone sees game like you, so how will they know next time that they should listen to Y, or how does voting X a mistake here. Also again people don't understand other peoples metas like you do, so if yo uare offering improvements there, it won't likely help to tell them they should know your understanding of meta. If you think they could improve on meta knowledge or exposure good fine.

The listening to X part is a difficult thing to ask because the person they ahve to be listening to usually has to have proven track record of being right on X for it to be of merit to people, and most peoples true track records are complex and usually a texas sharpshooter fallacy, if you think X made good arguments then its usually better to rely on those good arguments than saying X is right. Unless X has good track recrod on Y or has general tendency of record.

Anyways, thats my long piece on that. I am gonna go workout.

This game was fun
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7403 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:01 pm

Post by catboi »

being misread in the game is not being treated poorly

it happens and everyone makes mistakes

you are absurdly abusive toward anyone who expresses the slightest disagreement toward you

it is utterly repellant behavior and you very clearly made multiple people uncomfortable but they don't speak up because they don't want to withstand a torrent of abuse from you

the absolute minimum amount of decency you could show is to show some kindness to people for getting it right even if they made mistakes. it's not like you were perfect. but you are incapable of clearing that very low bar because you are more concerned with being nasty to anyone you perceive as having wrong you. it is disgusting.
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7404 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:03 pm

Post by Alyssa The Lamb »

ngl I was pretty much expecting to be the source of a lot of sniping even though I don't think my trajectories really were that bad

the issue was that the way the pairings happened made it extremely hard to find a good way to navigate first dance

and I fucked up by calling for Fire/Andante leaving second because that left the biggest elephant in the room

the game got way better at 8p but I think mentals were too broken by that point
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7405 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:04 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 7403, catboi wrote:being misread in the game is not being treated poorly

you are absurdly abusive toward anyone who expresses the slightest disagreement toward you

it is utterly repellant behavior and you very clearly made multiple people uncomfortable but they don't speak up because they don't want to withstand a torrent of abuse from you

the absolute minimum amount of decency you could show is to show some kindness to people for getting it right even if they made mistakes. it's not like you were perfect. but you are incapable of clearing that very low bar because you are more concerned with being nasty to anyone you perceive as having wrong you. it is disgusting.
Practice what you preach then and this post is a horrible example of that if this is what you’re doing.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7406 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:04 pm

In post 7403, catboi wrote:being misread in the game is not being treated poorly

this is because of her dyslexia more than anything tbf

but yeah it made things a lot harder because I was spending a ton of time just trying to not have a million posts shoved up my ass when I was already lowkey emotionally compromised
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7407 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:06 pm

Post by catboi »

I considered holding my tongue out of decorum but frankly continuing to do so is just allowing her to get away with being awful unrebuked. I won't bog this down with further arguments, I have no doubt she will not change in the slightest, but I couldn't bring myself to be silent any longer and allow this to go unchecked. Apologies for the discomfort to anyone else.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #7408 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:06 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 7404, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:ngl I was pretty much expecting to be the source of a lot of sniping even though I don't think my trajectories really were that bad

the issue was that the way the pairings happened made it extremely hard to find a good way to navigate first dance

and I fucked up by calling for Fire/Andante leaving second because that left the biggest elephant in the room

ur trajectories were really good prior to me leaving then it went downhill, then u had a really good moment of clarity, then u jumped off a cliff.

FYI pooky posted when i had best reads, literally first 20 some pages of game and by time i died i was demanding a T/T Flip so I am def not immune to any criticism.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7409 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:07 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 7405, Harley Quinn wrote:

Practice what you preach then and this post is a horrible example of that if this is what you’re doing.
Ftr, if any post in this game is “absurdly abusive and repellent”, I can’t think of a better example than literally

Glass houses . . . . . . . . . . . . you know the rest.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7410 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:10 pm

In post 7408, Firebringer wrote:
In post 7404, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:ngl I was pretty much expecting to be the source of a lot of sniping even though I don't think my trajectories really were that bad

ur trajectories were really good prior to me leaving then it went downhill, then u had a really good moment of clarity, then u jumped off a cliff.

FYI pooky posted when i had best reads, literally first 20 some pages of game and by time i died i was demanding a T/T Flip so I am def not immune to any criticism.
I was right on a lot of things in second dance

it was just really hard to be confident on anything since I had nothing to brace myself on
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7411 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:11 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 7407, catboi wrote:I considered holding my tongue out of decorum but frankly continuing to do so is just allowing her to get away with being awful unrebuked. I won't bog this down with further arguments, I have no doubt she will not change in the slightest, but I couldn't bring myself to be silent any longer and allow this to go unchecked. Apologies for the discomfort to anyone else.
Add to that list of hypocritical opinions.

If you were being honest in the slightest here, you wouldn’t have ignored the fact that I requested the mod either full out redact/edit multiple posts from me in the dead thread. He redacted one by accident but it’s probably no great loss.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7412 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:13 pm

probably also relevant that I'm really not used to the BoP pressure anymore
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #7413 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:15 pm

Post by Taly »

Aly I think you did very well and I don't fault you for leaving :)
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7414 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:17 pm

I was so sad when you started getting paranoid
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #7415 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:18 pm

Post by Cabd »

Fire's got it right.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7416 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:23 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 7411, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 7407, catboi wrote:I considered holding my tongue out of decorum but frankly continuing to do so is just allowing her to get away with being awful unrebuked. I won't bog this down with further arguments, I have no doubt she will not change in the slightest, but I couldn't bring myself to be silent any longer and allow this to go unchecked. Apologies for the discomfort to anyone else.
Add to that list of hypocritical opinions.

If you were being honest in the slightest here, you wouldn’t have ignored the fact that I requested the mod either full out redact/edit multiple posts from me in the dead thread. He redacted one by accident but it’s probably no great loss.
And I mainly did that for both Taly and Alyssa - two people I have nothing but the greatest respect for both as players, human beings in general and hopefully still friends.

I apologize Alyssa, despite catboi’s misreading of my post, my honest intention was not in any way to be a bitch. It’s an ongoing struggle for me not to say what’s exactly on my mind. I’m often don’t even realize I’ve said anything at all offensive until after the fact but I get so infuriated for getting unfairly attacked for that, that I lose sight of the inaccurate perception of what I actually intended to say and how it came out very differently than I intended.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7417 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:25 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 7415, Cabd wrote:Fire's got it right.
Yeah, pretty impressed he had the whole scumteam correct and early too.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7418 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:27 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

Not accepted. Do better.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7419 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:30 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 7418, Harley Quinn wrote:
Not accepted. Do better.
Cb shitting on me like this isn’t okay. But if I say what I honestly think of this post, it would likely net me a temp ban, so won’t go there but I’m 100% NOT okay with him opportunistically beating up on me like this. :cry:
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7420 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:31 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 7419, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 7418, Harley Quinn wrote:
Not accepted. Do better.
Cb shitting on me like this isn’t okay. But if I say what I honestly think of this post, it would likely net me a temp ban, so won’t go there but I’m 100% NOT okay with him opportunistically beating up on me like this. :cry:
Next time cb, I will report you. Consider yourself warned.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7421 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:33 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 7406, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:

this is because of her dyslexia more than anything tbf

but yeah it made things a lot harder because I was spending a ton of time just trying to not have a million posts shoved up my ass when I was already lowkey emotionally compromised
<3

That’s only part of it. Also ADHD and probably autism are also factors but Titus made probably the most insightful post I’ve ever read about me ever.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7422 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:38 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

Actually this post is objectively disgusting and perhaps, I ought to seriously consider reporting it? There is honestly no objective reason for anyone to make this kind of post unless their express goal is to bully, beat up and intentionally be unnecessarily cruel just to make themselves feel better at my expense.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #7423 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:42 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 0, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Be courteous and respectful to all your fellow players and the moderating team.
This rule still applies in the post game. I can and will have pooky lock the thread if this continues. If someone crosses a line report that. Don’t escalate the fight.
This is a Parachute.
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7424 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:45 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 4986, Titus wrote:
In post 4979, Firebringer wrote:
In post 4978, Titus wrote:
In post 4975, Firebringer wrote:Like anytime HQ comes at u with a "I don't understand this" or "Please help me understand" don't take that bait. She isn't trying to undersatnd u, she is just trying to get u to continue the conversation so she can argue with u more. Thats an FYI to everyone who is getting upset when u get stuck in these argument circles with her.

She isn't genuinely trying to understand ur POV. When she says she doesn't understand what she means is "I don't understand why you dont just agree with me. You should be agreeing with me". Thats all it is.
That's not true. It may seem that way but Nancy has a hard time understanding things that don't go along with her worldview.
Thats basically what i just said.
No. It's the opposite. Nancy tries to understand but struggles. It's the same reason she implodes when pushed.
In post 4978, Titus wrote:
In post 4975, Firebringer wrote:Like anytime HQ comes at u with a "I don't understand this" or "Please help me understand" don't take that bait. She isn't trying to undersatnd u, she is just trying to get u to continue the conversation so she can argue with u more. Thats an FYI to everyone who is getting upset when u get stuck in these argument circles with her.

She isn't genuinely trying to understand ur POV. When she says she doesn't understand what she means is "I don't understand why you dont just agree with me. You should be agreeing with me". Thats all it is.
That's not true. It may seem that way but Nancy has a hard time understanding things that don't go along with her worldview.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”