NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3468 (isolation #200) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3462, Andante wrote:I agree with alyssa rh9 as endgame pair
I would not have them as an endgame pair. I can understand the reasons for townreading them from most of the people so far. But i'm not in the belief that any of it is conclusive.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3469 (isolation #201) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3451, Save The Dragons wrote:her game frustration feels genuine
Why is game frustration necesarilly town indicative?
Does scum!Alyssa never get frustrated?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3472 (isolation #202) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3432, Something_Smart wrote:I said I would stop talking to Harley, goddammit. This feels like actual productive discussion though.

Anyway I townread both RH9 and Alyssa. RH9 because as previously mentioned he sent out three proposals pretty late in pre-dance and he strikes me as the type to plan out his pairings more carefully as scum whereas that feels like genuine fear of getting left with a shit partner. His current play is not towny per se but he got enough towncred to be accepted by Alyssa and he doesn't seem to be trying to take advantage of that at all.

Alyssa... feels... like town? I know she would say this is bullshit, and it probably is. But the way she has reacted to the game, especially today, does not feel like she's trying to control it, at a time when the gamestate is very volatile and scum getting control of it would be extremely valuable to them.
And to S_S, why is not trying to control the game town indicative? If the game is currently in a state where scum doesn't need to care, why would theoretical scum!Alyssa care too?
Essentially when Harley has dominated most of the discourse lately. I don't see why scum should need to bother at all.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3476 (isolation #203) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

As much as i hate to admit it i'm agreeing with some of Andante's posts lately. Or finding them reasonable at least.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3530 (isolation #204) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3519, GuiltyLion wrote:Norwee, what has marci been posting in your PT? any update on your read on her?
They haven't posted anything in a while.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3533 (isolation #205) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3528, GuiltyLion wrote:- Norwee's explanation for which Prism posts were obvtown was severely lacking
I shared exactly which posts i thought were the most town indicative. If you wanted my reasoning on any in particular you should have just asked.
In post 3528, GuiltyLion wrote:- Norwee's townread on HQ is pockety
Why was it pockety?
In post 3528, GuiltyLion wrote:- Norwee dodging Taly's offer to dance was weird
No, it would be weird if i instantly accepted without knowing anything.
In post 3528, GuiltyLion wrote:- Norwee/marcistar aren't talking about each other much for slots that weren't very firm on each other when they paired
I'm not talking about Marcistar because they haven't been very active recently. Is lack of activity scum indicative? That's all i have to go on atm.
In post 3528, GuiltyLion wrote:- feeling anxious about S_S/Galron being a T-T pair after all makes me wanna vote elsewhere
Kay.
In post 3528, GuiltyLion wrote:- sheeping Datisi
Kay.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3535 (isolation #206) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh look, Ydrasse was scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3536 (isolation #207) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I always thought their steal of joining Taly was weird.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3538 (isolation #208) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

lol

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3539 (isolation #209) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If Ydrasse doesn't die turbo that slot if Marci also flips town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3543 (isolation #210) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Lol town is so off the rails in this game it's nuts. Can't wait to watch scum sweep from dead thread.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3546 (isolation #211) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Did you ever stop to think that maybe i'm so good at reading HQ because i share a lot of their traits?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3547 (isolation #212) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3545, Taly wrote:You're doing a behavior I've seen from scum!you right now,
Norwe
What behaviour.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3550 (isolation #213) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm really tempted to say screw y'all and just leave Marci but that wouldn't be the best play...
Deep breaths.
Need everyone to vote us if we're to die. More informative that way....

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3573 (isolation #214) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3558, GuiltyLion wrote:but I don't think that changes much about the dodge itself
I don't believe you could be this bad.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3575 (isolation #215) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

No, i wanted to catch up on the previous pages. And Ydrasse fucking stole it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3577 (isolation #216) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm pretty sure i said "i plan to accept" after it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3581 (isolation #217) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1148, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I can take the slot though. I like big balls plays. And i also like Taly. So that’s a big bonus.
In post 1236, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1232, Datisi wrote:(actually same question to norwee and titus)
I actually would be interested in accepting Taly's proposal.
But if anyone else wants to propose i'm gonna give them all due attention and consider it~
In post 1256, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Noted Taly.
But as i said, gonna catch up on all the game before i accept any.
In post 1317, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1275, Datisi wrote:now that i think about it, i'm a bit nervous about norwee declining to pair with the ic

the town norwee i know is reckless and he lives on the edge

scum!norwee knows that pairing with the ic is Bad
I didn’t decline. I asked for time but then Taly cheated on me with Ydrasse.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3583 (isolation #218) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Literally never did i "decline".

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3586 (isolation #219) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ydrasse really made me mad with that vote.
It was like i tried to explain my thoughts and they just vote and leave. Really rude.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3590 (isolation #220) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3585, GuiltyLion wrote:like I asked in 3541, what would change from reading up that would change the calculus for accepting a proposal from a conftown slot?
So i like to read up on a game before i make big decisions. Freaking sue me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3591 (isolation #221) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Imagine thinking or using your brain. Wow so scummy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3612 (isolation #222) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

STD have you spoken to Titus at all?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3614 (isolation #223) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3603, Datisi wrote:for the record, i started seeing a lot of my other suspects were turning out to be kinda townie, while this pairing... wasn't, so it's a good new starting point
Question, if you see us flip town.
Would that help your reads in any way at all?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3618 (isolation #224) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3615, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 3612, NorwegianboyEE wrote:STD have you spoken to Titus at all?
yes
Do you both agree me/Marci is a good vote.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3619 (isolation #225) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think it's more likely we have 4 T/S pairs. Leaves more room for scum to hide in. Also there are a lot of pairs where i scumread one or find them very iffy, but townread the other.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3644 (isolation #226) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This just feels like a waste of time at this point, scum won. Whatever.
I give up, but FYI Marci wanted to post something maybe. At least she said so in PT. But for my case i wouldn’t really care if i was limmed right now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3903 (isolation #227) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Y’all gonna keep vote or keep ruminating the same thoughts over and over again.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3907 (isolation #228) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

No, i just stopped giving a damn Taly.
Oh that reminds me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3919 (isolation #229) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3910, Taly wrote:I honestly don't know what I did to piss him off :/
Clarification.
There is nothing personal. I decided for my own good it’s better to leave the game. It is better for my own overall enjoyment of mafia to replace out of games when i stop having fun playing.
I don’t want to give the impression i’m somehow blaming all of you.
I won’t post anymore after this @Pooky

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #7343 (isolation #230) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:52 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I wonder how game would have gone if i did insta accept Talys proposal.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #7385 (isolation #231) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 7352, Save The Dragons wrote:GG thanks Pooky!

didn't make the top ten gotta try harder next time
Lol. Top 10? Get in the signature nect time, plebs. :cool:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #7399 (isolation #232) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Catboi this is uncalled for.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #7513 (isolation #233) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

At least Dancegate is finally over.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #7539 (isolation #234) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Firebringer was my best alt.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”