schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

open 841: concgratulations to the winners and losers

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:25 am

Post by schadd_ »

Hello? Yes, this is open 841: pick your power X/Y with a hint of something smart with a hint of something lime

modded by: schadd
shoutout to: ketchup peanut

Spoiler: players list
  1. Something_Smart
  2. Datisi
  3. skitter30
  4. SirCakez
  5. Sleepless Assassin
  6. Andante
  7. innocentvillager
  8. catboi
  9. Alyssa The Lamb
    flow trap

10. Kaiji
    northsidegal

11. Mare
  12. Enchant
    Menalque PookyTheMagicalBear

13. midwaybear
  14. Faker

Spoiler: alive people
  • the games over...

Spoiler: reveals
d1: sleepless assassin was a vanilla townie
n1: innocent villager was a town universal backup
n1: faker was a town 1-shot watcher (oops! see )
d2: sircakez was a town draft cop!
n2: midwaybear was a town lime doctor
n3: galron was a town tracker
d4: Enchant was a mafia 1-shot vigilante
n4: Mare was a town neighborizer
d5: skitter30 was a vt, along with datisi, alyssa & kaiji. something_smart & catboi, both goons, survived
Last edited by schadd_ on Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:59 am, edited 22 times in total.
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: mith

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:39 am

Post by schadd_ »

How To mod mafia game
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:39 am

Post by schadd_ »

Oops
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:40 am

Post by schadd_ »

the shit

general:

- Please adhere to the site rules.
- Do not discuss this game of mafia outside of this thread.
- Day phases will last 9 days and 12 hours (for a total of 228 hours) (or until an execution is achieved).
- Night Phases will last 48 hours maximum. On any given night, if all players PM me that they are okay to speed up the night, it will end sooner.
- During night phase, no talking may be done in the thread. Um the thread will also be locked, so i think this rule only applies to listmods and stuff (this takes on new meaning due to the two listmods present in the game. Behave you two!!!!)
- Do not quote PM's from the mod at all (real or fabricated).
This includes specific timestamps and that sort of meta-data; please ask me if you're uncertain whether something breaks this rule.
Paraphrasing is acceptable.
- If you have any questions about your role, or the game, feel free to PM the mod.
- "Bah" posts are not allowed.
- i don't like players using the term "lynch" in my game, and i make an effort to provide a bunch of fun and stupid alternatives. i would appreciate seeing that effort returned
- it is also like against site rules i guess

- rule number 1: don't break the rulez

voting / player actions:

- Vote either with vote tags (VOTE: schadd) or with bold (
vote: schadd
). Note that I didn't include the underscore in my username; you may choose to use a string that will uniquely identify a player to me instead of the exact thing.
- Don't try to confuse me with your votes.
- An Execution will occur once a majority decision is reached. if no majority is reached, the day will end peacefully.
- Following an execution, it is twilight. You may continue to post until I lock the thread and declare it night.
- If you have a Night Action, you may submit it from Night 1 and each subsequent Night (or whichever nights are specified by the role).

activity:

- You are expected to post at least once every 48 hours. If you haven't posted for 48 hours, I shall prod you. If you do not respond to the prod within 24 hours (either in thread if it's Day, or via PM during the Night) then I will replace you.
- As well, if you require more than three prods, I will force-replace you.
-
If you decide to replace out, PLEASE PM me and don't post in thread after doing so - if you want to rescind the replacement BLEASE PM ME AGAIN and dont post in thread until i have been like "ok np"

things:

-
Aquamarine, 21B35F
is my color. Please don't use it. i dont use it either because i think it's hard to read on mafsilver
- No impossible/hard to read text, or cryptography. For example, I would prefer that no font size smaller than the one you're reading now be used.
- The mod may make mistakes - please point out any mistakes gently. Mistakes will be corrected where possible, but sometimes mistakes are made that cannot be reversed. These will stand as final to be commiserated over after the game.
- If you need to get the mod's attention, either PM me, or bold the text you wish to draw to my attention.
- I reserve the right to alter/remove/add any rules as I see fit. You will, of course, be notified if that happens, however.

rule that i am going to steal from datisi for fun & because it's in the spirit of things HOWEVER i think it IS a good rule and it DOES count:

~ play to win. seriously claiming scum with another player is against the rules. i will judge what counts as serious - don't toe the line.

actually wait sorry i'm gonna steal another one too:

~ very big images and big chunks of non-game-related text are allowed, as long as they are spoiled. if you post them without a spoiler, i will edit a spoiler in.
Last edited by schadd_ on Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:13 am

Post by schadd_ »

so in this case i am simply reposting the setup post made by datisi for open 825 except i'm changing colors and editorializing a bit & i added the lime doctor. it bears mentioning that the lime doctor is just a regular doctor, however there is a hint of lime. anyway without further ado.

game setup - pick your power x/y: hint of something_smart: hint of something lime

here is the wiki page for the original pick your power x/y. the setup we're playing today is the same, except it's different.
the differences between the linked setup and this abomination will be bolded below.

if you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a pm, or yell at Datisi on discord (Datisi#6868). however, Datisi is a player in this game so you can't ask him any questions about it. you can ask
me
questions via schadd#7589. Only if you want!!!

the tl;dr of the differences between the og pyp and *waves hands* this:

~
during the drafting phase, scum will have a choice between two factional abilities:
multitasking
(all scum gain the ability to multitask) and
informed
(scum is informed of one pair of roles which was NOT selected during the draft phase. if multiple role pairs went unselected, this will be randomised. if all role pairs were selected, scum will be informed of this & may god help you).
~ this factional ability selection will be publicly revealed at the end of the drafting phase.
~
the possible role choices are slightly different.
scroll down to the table whose formatting i definitely did not steal from the worst's run of pyp, because Datisi did that

now, onto the full setup.

setup:

~ 11 members of the
town
~ 3 members of the
mafia
~ the scum pt will be open at all times, including in the pregame phases.
~ the main thread will be locked during the drafting and role bidding phase.

phase one - the draft:

~ once alignments have been dealt out, each player must send a (whole, positive) number back to the mod, with the lowest unique number winning the draft. second place is awarded to the second lowest unique number and so on, until all unique numbers have been exhausted. next placed on the list is the lowest doubled numbers, followed by the next lowest doubled numbers, and so on. continue this same process for triples and quadruples.
~ in cases of multiple players selecting the same number, the higher placed between these players is chosen randomly.
~
during the first setup phase, the mafia will collectively pick one factional power.
they may choose ONE of:
~~
multitasking
: the entire scumteam will become multitasking, meaning that they can carry out both the factional nightkill and any draft powers, in the same night phase.
~~
informed
: at the end of the second draft phase, the scumteam will receive a piece of information about the draft. if there are any role pairings which were not taken during the draft, the scumteam will be informed of one of these pairings. if there are multiple, they will be informed of one at random. if all role pairings were taken during the draft, the scumteam will be informed of this.

resolution of the draft:

~ the numbers selected, and the order of the draft, will be revealed publicly.
~
it will also be publicly confirmed whether scum selected to be multitasking or informed.
the information that scum receive from the informed modifier will not be made public.

phase two - bidding for roles:

~ once the draft order has been determined, each player pm's the moderator of the game with the role they'd like to be.
~ i will assign one power per pair, as players have selected. priority will be given from the top (winner) of the draft.

resolution of bidding for roles:

~ i will send out the new role pm's to everyone.
~ the game will then begin after 12+/14 confirmations.

the role pairs - with a hint of something_smart:

only ONE ROLE PER PAIR can exist in the game.

night 3 vigilanteorvengeful
1-shot vigilanteor2-shot PGO (active)
ascetic coporbulletproof
draft copor1-shot watcher
lime doctororroleblocker
universal backuporrolecop
neighborizerorvoyeur
jailkeeperortracker

~ sample initial role pm's - alignment only:
Spoiler:
townwelcome to open 841: pick your power X/Y with etc.! you are a member of the
town

please confirm your participation in the game by replying to this pm with your alignment, and picking a whole, positive number for the draft. after everyone has done that, the number choices will be revealed and the game will proceed to the role bidding phase.

mafiawelcome to open 841: pick your power X/Y with etc.! you are a member of the
mafia

your teammates are
playername
and
playername
. you may talk to them at any time in your mafia pt, located here. once every night, a living member of the mafia may submit a factional kill action.

please confirm your participation in the game by replying to this pm with your alignment or by posting in the scum pt, and picking a whole, positive number for the draft. after everyone has done that, the number choices will be revealed and the game will proceed to the role bidding phase.

~ sample final role pm's (town):
Spoiler:
vanilla towniecongratulations, you are a
vanilla townie
!

role abilities:

~ you have no special abilities.

win condition:

~ you win when there are no longer any threats to town and at least one town player is alive.

please confirm your role by replying to this pm with your role name.

town night 3 vigilantecongratulations, you are a
town night 3 vigilante
!

role abilities:

~ on night 3, you may target another player in the game to attempt to kill them.

win condition:

~ you win when there are no longer any threats to town and at least one town player is alive.

town vengefulcongratulations, you are a
town vengeful
!

role abilities:

~ when you are eliminated, you may target another player in the game to attempt to kill them.

win condition:

town 1-shot vigilantecongratulations, you are a
town 1-shot vigilante
!

role abilities:

~ once, at night, you may target another player in the game to attempt to kill them.

win condition:

town 2-shot pgocongratulations, you are a
town 2-shot paranoid gun owner
!

role abilities:

~ twice, at night, you may elect to "arm" yourself. if you do, you kill anyone who targets you that night.

win condition:

town ascetic copcongratulations, you are a
town ascetic cop
!

role abilities:

~ each night phase, you may target one player in the game to investigate them. you will receive a result of
mafia
town
, or
no result
. actions that target you, other than kills, will fail as if roleblocked.

win condition:

town bulletproofcongratulations, you are a
town bulletproof
!

role abilities:

~ you are protected from kills that target you.

win condition:

town draft copcongratulations, you are a
town draft cop
!

role abilities:

~ each night phase, you may target one player in the game to investigate them. you will learn learns what role pair they tried to draft.

win condition:

town 1-shot watchercongratulations, you are a
town 1-shot watcher
!

role abilities:

~ once, at night, you may target one player in the game to watch them. if successful, you will learn which players in the game targeted them that phase, if anyone.

win condition:

town doctorcongratulations, you are a
town doctor
!

role abilities:

~ each night phase, you may target one player in the game to heal them. they will be protected from a single kill. you may not target yourself.

win condition:

town roleblockercongratulations, you are a
town roleblocker
!

role abilities:

~ each night phase, you may target another player in the game to attempt to block them from performing any night actions.

win condition:

town universal backupcongratulations, you are a
town universal backup
!

role abilities:

~ after the first power role has died, you will inherit their role. if the first roles to die are multiple people at night, you will inherit one of those roles randomly.

win condition:

town rolecopcongratulations, you are a
town rolecop
!

role abilities:

~ each night phase, you may target one player in the game to investigate them. you will receive either their role name or
no result
mafia goons
and
vanilla townies
will both return a result of
vanilla

win condition:

town neighborizercongratulations, you are a
town neighborizer
!

role abilities:

~ each night, you may create a neighbourhood with another player in the game. you will now have access to a private thread with this player for use at any time.

win condition:

town voyeurcongratulations, you are a
town voyeur
!

role abilities:

~ each night, you may target a player. you will learn what actions were performed on that player, but not who targeted them.

win condition:

town jailkeepercongratulations, you are a
town jailkeeper
!

role abilities:

~ each night phase, you may target another player in the game to attempt to jail them, blocking any night actions they might take and protecting them from a single kill.

win condition:

town trackercongratulations, you are a
town tracker
!

role abilities:

~ each night phase, you may target one player in the game to track them. if successful, you will learn which players in the game they targeted that phase, if any.

win condition:

~ sample final role pm's (mafia):
Spoiler:
mafia gooncongratulations, you are a
mafia goon
!

role abilities:

~ you have no special abilities.

win condition:

~ you win when there are no longer any threats to the mafia (or nothing can prevent this from occurring) and at least one mafia player is alive.

please confirm your role by replying to this pm with your role name or by posting in the mafia pt.

mafia night 3 vigilantecongratulations, you are a
mafia night 3 vigilante
!

role abilities:

~ on night 3, you may target another player in the game to attempt to kill them.

win condition:

~ you win when there are no longer any threats to the mafia (or nothing can prevent this from occurring) and at least one mafia player is alive.

please confirm your role by replying to this pm with your role name or by posting in the mafia pt.

mafia vengefulcongratulations, you are a
mafia vengeful
!

role abilities:

~ when you are eliminated, you may target another player in the game to attempt to kill them.

win condition:

mafia 1-shot vigilantecongratulations, you are a
mafia 1-shot vigilante
!

role abilities:

~ once, at night, you may target another player in the game to attempt to kill them.

win condition:

mafia 2-shot pgocongratulations, you are a
mafia 2-shot paranoid gun owner
!

role abilities:

~ twice, at night, you may elect to "arm" yourself. if you do, you kill anyone who targets you that night.

win condition:

mafia ascetic copcongratulations, you are a
mafia ascetic cop
!

role abilities:

~ each night phase, you may target one player in the game to investigate them. you will receive a result of
mafia
town
, or
no result
. actions that target you, other than kills, will fail as if roleblocked.

win condition:

mafia bulletproofcongratulations, you are a
mafia bulletproof
!

role abilities:

~ you are protected from kills that target you.

win condition:

mafia draft copcongratulations, you are a
mafia draft cop
!

role abilities:

~ each night phase, you may target one player in the game to investigate them. you will learn learns what role pair they tried to draft.

win condition:

mafia 1-shot watchercongratulations, you are a
mafia 1-shot watcher
!

role abilities:

~ once, at night, you may target one player in the game to watch them. if successful, you will learn which players in the game targeted them that phase, if anyone.

win condition:

mafia doctorcongratulations, you are a
mafia doctor
!

role abilities:

~ each night phase, you may target one player in the game to heal them. they will be protected from a single kill. you may not target yourself.

win condition:

mafia roleblockercongratulations, you are a
mafia roleblocker
!

role abilities:

~ each night phase, you may target another player in the game to attempt to block them from performing any night actions.

win condition:

mafia universal backupcongratulations, you are a
mafia universal backup
!

role abilities:

~ after the first power role has died, you will inherit their role. if the first roles to die are multiple people at night, you will inherit one of those roles randomly.

win condition:

mafia rolecopcongratulations, you are a
mafia rolecop
!

role abilities:

~ each night phase, you may target one player in the game to investigate them. you will receive either their role name or
no result
mafia goons
and
vanilla townies
will both return a result of
vanilla

win condition:

mafia neighborizercongratulations, you are a
mafia neighborizer
!

role abilities:

~ each night, you may create a neighbourhood with another player in the game. you will now have access to a private thread with this player for use at any time.

win condition:

mafia voyeurcongratulations, you are a
mafia voyeur
!

role abilities:

~ each night, you may target a player. you will learn what actions were performed on that player, but not who targeted them.

win condition:

mafia jailkeepercongratulations, you are a
mafia jailkeeper
!

role abilities:

~ each night phase, you may target another player in the game to attempt to jail them, blocking any night actions they might take and protecting them from a single kill.

win condition:

mafia trackercongratulations, you are a
mafia tracker
!

role abilities:

~ each night phase, you may target one player in the game to track them. if successful, you will learn which players in the game they targeted that phase, if any.

win condition:

free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:51 am

Post by schadd_ »

i sent out all the role PMs btw. send me a number please
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #6 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:46 pm

Post by schadd_ »

aand here is your draft!

Andante: 2
skitter30: 3
midwaybear: 5
Mare: 6
innocentvillager: 10
SirCakez: 12
Faker: 14
catboi: 21
PookyTheMagicalBear: 1 + coin flip victory
Datisi: 1
northsidegal: 8 + coin flip victory
Sleepless Assassin: 8
flow trap: 9 + coin flip victory
Something_Smart: 9.

so at this moment you shall reply to me which role you're going to aim for; if no one else picked the row containing that role before you in the draft, you shall successfully take on that new identity.

night 3 vigilanteorvengeful
1-shot vigilanteor2-shot PGO (active)
ascetic coporbulletproof
draft copor1-shot watcher
lime doctororroleblocker
universal backuporrolecop
neighborizerorvoyeur
jailkeeperortracker
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #7 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:21 am

Post by schadd_ »

oh it also gets revealed at this spot: mafia chose multitasking as their factional ability.
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #8 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:43 pm

Post by schadd_ »

vote count 1.0 !

not voting (14):
Something_Smart, Datisi, skitter30, SirCakez, Sleepless Assassin, Andante, innocentvillager, catboi, flow trap, northsidegal, Mare, PookyTheMagicalBear, midwaybear, Faker

14 are alive, and it takes 8 votes to posthumously nominate someone for the rock and roll hall of fame. day 1 starts now and ends in (expired on 2022-01-05 12:45:00)

other ideas
  • thread unlocked
  • did you know that skitter30 is vla on fridays and saturdays?
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #732 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:16 pm

Post by schadd_ »

vote count 1.1 !

innocentvillager (3):
PookyTheMagicalBear, Sleepless Assassin, Andante
Mare (2):
northsidegal, Faker
flow trap (2):
Mare, Datisi
skitter30 (1):
innocentvillager
midwaybear (1):
SirCakez
Something_Smart (1):
catboi

not voting (4):
Something_Smart, midwaybear, skitter30, flow trap

14 are alive, and it takes 8 votes to posthumously nominate someone for the rock and roll hall of fame. day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-01-05 12:45:00)

other ideas
  • did you know that skitter30 is vla on fridays and saturdays? and apparently now?
  • also sleepless assassin is vla until thursday
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #1001 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by schadd_ »

i did too :(
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #1003 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by schadd_ »

thanka
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #1010 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by schadd_ »

vote count 1.2 !

Mare (4):
northsidegal, Faker, midwaybear, skitter30
midwaybear (2):
SirCakez, innocentvillager
skitter30 (2):
Datisi, Mare
innocentvillager (1):
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin (1):
Andante
Faker (1):
PookyTheMagicalBear

not voting (3):
Something_Smart, flow trap, catboi

14 are alive, and it takes 8 votes to posthumously nominate someone for the rock and roll hall of fame. day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-01-05 12:45:00)

other ideas
  • did you know that skitter30 is vla on fridays and saturdays? and apparently now?
  • also sleepless assassin is vla until thursday
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #1422 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:04 am

Post by schadd_ »

;
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #1423 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:04 am

Post by schadd_ »

;
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #1424 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:04 am

Post by schadd_ »

;
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #1425 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:04 am

Post by schadd_ »

vote count 1.3 !

Datisi (2):
Andante, innocentvillager
Mare (1):
Faker
innocentvillager (1):
Sleepless Assassin
Faker (1):
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear (1):
SirCakez
flow trap (1):
Datisi

not voting (7):
Something_Smart, catboi, northsidegal, skitter30, midwaybear, Mare, flow trap

other ideas
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #1599 (isolation #17) » Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:30 am

Post by schadd_ »

;
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #1600 (isolation #18) » Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:31 am

Post by schadd_ »

vote count 1.4 !

midwaybear (4):
innocentvillager, Datisi, flow trap, SirCakez
Datisi (1):
Andante
innocentvillager (1):
Sleepless Assassin
Faker (1):
PookyTheMagicalBear
SirCakez (1):
Faker
Sleepless Assassin (1):
skitter30

not voting (5):
Something_Smart, catboi, northsidegal, midwaybear, Mare

other ideas
  • did you know that skitter30 is vla on fridays and saturdays? also in general?
Last edited by schadd_ on Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #1667 (isolation #19) » Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:06 pm

Post by schadd_ »

In post 1665, innocentvillager wrote:hny from central us time
hny !
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #1892 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:20 pm

Post by schadd_ »

vote count 1.5 !

midwaybear (3):
Datisi, flow trap, innocentvillager
Sleepless Assassin (2):
Andante, skitter30
skitter30 (2):
midwaybear, Something_Smart
innocentvillager (1):
Sleepless Assassin
Faker (1):
PookyTheMagicalBear
catboi (1):
Faker
PookyTheMagicalBear (1):
SirCakez

not voting (3):
catboi, northsidegal, Mare

other ideas
  • less than 3 days !
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #2103 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:29 am

Post by schadd_ »

vote count 1.6 !

midwaybear (3):
Datisi, flow trap, innocentvillager
Sleepless Assassin (2):
Andante, skitter30
skitter30 (2):
midwaybear, Something_Smart
PookyTheMagicalBear (2):
SirCakez, Faker
innocentvillager (1):
Sleepless Assassin
Faker (1):
PookyTheMagicalBear
SirCakez (1):
Mare

not voting (2):
catboi, northsidegal

other ideas
  • northsidegal is VLA until today
  • less than 4 days !
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #2292 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:07 pm

Post by schadd_ »

vote count 1.7 !

Sleepless Assassin (4):
Andante, northsidegal, Mare, PookyTheMagicalBear
midwaybear (2):
flow trap, innocentvillager
PookyTheMagicalBear (2):
SirCakez, Faker
flow trap (2):
skitter30, Datisi
skitter30 (1):
Something_Smart
innocentvillager (1):
Sleepless Assassin

not voting (2):
catboi, midwaybear

other ideas
  • there may be a deadline !
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #2457 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:58 am

Post by schadd_ »

seeking replacement for pooky
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #2464 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:13 am

Post by schadd_ »

vote count 1.8 !

flow trap (5):
skitter30, Datisi, Sleepless Assassin, SirCakez, innocentvillager
Sleepless Assassin (4):
northsidegal, PookyTheMagicalBear, Faker, Andante
SirCakez (2):
catboi, Mare
midwaybear (1):
flow trap
skitter30 (1):
Something_Smart

not voting (1):
midwaybear

14 are alive, and it takes 8 votes to posthumously nominate someone for the rock and roll hall of fame. day 1 ends in ------------

other ideas
  • deadline will be 48 hours after the replacement lands
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #2473 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:41 am

Post by schadd_ »

menalque replaces pooky. we shall have a deadline in (expired on 2022-01-06 14:00:00)
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #2624 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:56 pm

Post by schadd_ »

;
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #2625 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:56 pm

Post by schadd_ »

vote count 1.9 !

flow trap (5):
Sleepless Assassin (3):
northsidegal, Menalque, Andante
SirCakez (3):
catboi, Mare, Faker
midwaybear (1):
flow trap
skitter30 (1):
Something_Smart

not voting (1):
midwaybear

14 are alive, and it takes 8 votes to posthumously nominate someone for the rock and roll hall of fame. day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-01-06 14:00:00)

other ideas
Last edited by schadd_ on Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #2808 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:50 am

Post by schadd_ »

vote count 1.8 !

Sleepless Assassin (6):
northsidegal, Menalque, Andante, Faker, catboi, Mare
flow trap (5):
midwaybear (1):
flow trap
Faker (1):
Something_Smart

not voting (1):
midwaybear

14 are alive, and it takes 8 votes to posthumously nominate someone for the rock and roll hall of fame. day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-01-06 14:00:00)

other ideas
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #3214 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:14 am

Post by schadd_ »

vote count 1.7 !

Sleepless Assassin (8):
northsidegal, Menalque, Andante, catboi, midwaybear, Faker, Mare, skitter30

flow trap (5):
Sleepless Assassin, Datisi, innocentvillager, SirCakez, Something_Smart
midwaybear (1):
flow trap

not voting (0):

with 14 alive, it took 8 votes to posthumously nominate someone for the rock and roll hall of fame.

other ideas
  • prodding flow trap
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #3215 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:24 am

Post by schadd_ »

Sleepless Assassin has been put to sleep! and assassinated! he was a
vanilla townie!

night 1 starts now and ends in (expired on 2022-01-08 12:30:00)
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #3216 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:00 pm

Post by schadd_ »

seeking replacement for flow trap. the night deadline will become 48 hours after the replacement lands.
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #3217 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:32 pm

Post by schadd_ »

alyssa the lamb replaces flow trap. (expired on 2022-01-09 01:30:00)
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #3218 (isolation #33) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:00 pm

Post by schadd_ »

innocentvillager has been killed in the night! he was a
town universal backup!

Faker has been killed in the night! he was a
town 1-shot watcher!
Last edited by schadd_ on Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #3219 (isolation #34) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:06 pm

Post by schadd_ »

vote count 2.0 !

not voting (11):
Something_Smart, Datisi, skitter30, SirCakez, Andante, catboi, Alyssa The Lamb, northsidegal, Mare, Menalque, midwaybear

11 are alive, and it takes 6 votes to posthumously nominate someone for the rock and roll hall of fame. day 2 starts now and ends in (expired on 2022-01-18 15:10:00)

other ideas
  • thread unlocked
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #3325 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:45 am

Post by schadd_ »

vote count 2.1 !

catboi (2):
skitter30, SirCakez
midwaybear (1):
Datisi
Datisi (1):
midwaybear
SirCakez (1):
Alyssa The Lamb
Something_Smart (1):
catboi
Andante (1):
Something_Smart

not voting (4):
Andante, northsidegal, Mare, Menalque,

11 are alive, and it takes 6 votes to posthumously nominate someone for the rock and roll hall of fame. day 2 ends in (expired on 2022-01-18 15:10:00)

other ideas
  • yes? well did you know that datisi is vla on tuesdays and thursdays?
Last edited by schadd_ on Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #3424 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:05 am

Post by schadd_ »

;
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #3425 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:05 am

Post by schadd_ »

vote count 2.2 !

catboi (3):
skitter30, SirCakez, Alyssa The Lamb
midwaybear (1):
Datisi
Andante (1):
Something_Smart
skitter30 (1):
catboi
Mare (1):
midwaybear
SirCakez (1):
Menalque

not voting (3):
Andante, northsidegal, Mare

11 are alive, and it takes 6 votes to posthumously nominate someone for the rock and roll hall of fame. day 2 ends in (expired on 2022-01-18 15:10:00)

other ideas
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #3805 (isolation #38) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:21 am

Post by schadd_ »

vote count 2.3 !

northsidegal (3):
Datisi, Alyssa The Lamb, Andante
catboi (2):
SirCakez, skitter30
Mare (2):
midwaybear, catboi
SirCakez (2):
Menalque, Mare

not voting (2):
northsidegal, Something_Smart

other ideas
  • one last thing: sircakez is vla through the 16th
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #3814 (isolation #39) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:17 am

Post by schadd_ »

prodding menalque
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #3885 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:02 am

Post by schadd_ »

vote count 2.4 !

northsidegal (4):
Datisi, Alyssa The Lamb, catboi, Andante
SirCakez (2):
Menalque, Mare
catboi (1):
skitter30

not voting (4):
northsidegal, Something_Smart, midwaybear, SirCakez

other ideas
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #3909 (isolation #41) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:11 am

Post by schadd_ »

prodding northsidegal
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #3936 (isolation #42) » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:37 am

Post by schadd_ »

replacing northsidegal
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #3937 (isolation #43) » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:48 am

Post by schadd_ »

Kaiji replaces northsidegal
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #3948 (isolation #44) » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:58 am

Post by schadd_ »

vote count 2.5 !

Menalque (4):
catboi, Datisi, Andante, Kaiji
Kaiji (1):
Mare
SirCakez (1):
Menalque
catboi (1):
skitter30
Alyssa The Lamb (1):
Alyssa The Lamb

not voting (3):
Something_Smart, midwaybear, SirCakez

other ideas
Last edited by schadd_ on Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #4119 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:50 am

Post by schadd_ »

vote count 2.6 !

SirCakez (3):
Menalque, skitter30, Kaiji
midwaybear (3):
Datisi, Mare, Alyssa The Lamb
Menalque (2):
Andante, catboi
Something_Smart (1):
midwaybear

not voting (2):
Something_Smart, SirCakez

other ideas
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #4350 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:52 am

Post by schadd_ »

vote count 2.7 !

SirCakez (6):
Menalque, skitter30, Mare, Datisi, Alyssa The Lamb, Kaiji

Menalque (2):
Andante, catboi
Something_Smart (1):
midwaybear

not voting (2):
Something_Smart, SirCakez

11 are alive, and it took 6 votes to posthumously nominate someone for the rock and roll hall of fame

other ideas
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #4351 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:54 am

Post by schadd_ »

SirCakez has been knighted to death! he was a
town draft cop!

night 2 starts now and ends in (expired on 2022-01-20 14:00:00)
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #4352 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:58 am

Post by schadd_ »

Shit
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #4353 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:07 am

Post by schadd_ »

ok it has come to my attention i made a mod error; draft cop occupies the same slot as 1-shot watcher. which means sircakez should have received draft cop and faker should have been a vanilla townie. sorry for any disruption caused by this, however i believe the game is still playable & i have verified that no other errors of this kind have been made.
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #4354 (isolation #50) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:43 am

Post by schadd_ »

midwaybear has been killed in the night! he was a
town lime doctor!
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #4355 (isolation #51) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:46 am

Post by schadd_ »

vote count 3.0 !

not voting (9):
Something_Smart, Datisi, skitter30, Andante, catboi, Alyssa The Lamb, Kaiji, Mare, Menalque

9 are alive, and it takes 5 votes to reevaluate someone's considerations. day 3 starts now and ends in (expired on 2022-01-30 04:45:00)

other ideas
  • thread unlocked
  • did you know that datisi is vla on tuesdays and thursdays?
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #4650 (isolation #52) » Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:34 am

Post by schadd_ »

vote count 3.1 !

Menalque (2):
Andante, Alyssa The Lamb
Andante (1):
Mare
Alyssa The Lamb (1):
skitter30

not voting (5):
catboi, Menalque, Something_Smart, Kaiji, Datisi

9 are alive, and it takes 5 votes to reevaluate someone's considerations. day 3 ends in (expired on 2022-01-30 04:45:00)

other ideas
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #4696 (isolation #53) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:15 pm

Post by schadd_ »

prodding menalque & mare
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #4898 (isolation #54) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:03 am

Post by schadd_ »

In post 4841, Something_Smart wrote:
@mod do you allow mafia members to submit actions for their partners
yes
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #4899 (isolation #55) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:03 am

Post by schadd_ »

;
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #4900 (isolation #56) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:03 am

Post by schadd_ »

vote count 3.2 !

Menalque (1):
Andante
Andante (1):
Mare
catboi (1):
skitter30
skitter30 (1):
catboi

not voting (5):
Menalque, Something_Smart, Datisi, Alyssa The Lamb, Kaiji

9 are alive, and it takes 5 votes to reevaluate someone's considerations. day 3 ends in (expired on 2022-01-30 04:45:00)

other ideas
In post 4898, schadd_ wrote:
In post 4841, Something_Smart wrote:
@mod do you allow mafia members to submit actions for their partners
yes
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #4905 (isolation #57) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:57 pm

Post by schadd_ »

replacing menalque
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #4907 (isolation #58) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:21 pm

Post by schadd_ »

In post 4905, schadd_ wrote:replacing menalque
menalque is able to continue playing
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #5158 (isolation #59) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:51 pm

Post by schadd_ »

vote count 3.3 !

Andante (1):
Mare
catboi (1):
Menalque
skitter30 (1):
catboi
no execution (1):
Kaiji

not voting (5):
Something_Smart, Datisi, Alyssa The Lamb, skitter30, Andante

other ideas
In post 5045, Something_Smart wrote:
@mod are the members of a neighborhood known to all hood members at all times?
yes
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #5225 (isolation #60) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:47 pm

Post by schadd_ »

vote count 3.4 !

Menalque (2):
Andante, Kaiji
Andante (1):
Mare
catboi (1):
Menalque
skitter30 (1):
catboi

not voting (4):
Something_Smart, Datisi, Alyssa The Lamb, skitter30,

other ideas
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #5385 (isolation #61) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:51 pm

Post by schadd_ »

going to treat menalque as having received 3 prods & simply replace here.
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #5407 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:17 am

Post by schadd_ »

enchant replaces menalque.
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #5506 (isolation #63) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:05 am

Post by schadd_ »

vote count 3.5 !

Enchant (3):
Kaiji, catboi, Alyssa The Lamb
Andante (1):
Mare
no execution (1):
Enchant

not voting (4):
Something_Smart, Datisi, skitter30, Andante

other ideas
  • and kaiji is vla until sunday
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #5719 (isolation #64) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:41 pm

Post by schadd_ »

vote count 3.6 !

Enchant (4):
catboi, Andante, Mare, Alyssa The Lamb
catboi (1):
Kaiji
no execution (1):
Enchant

not voting (3):
Something_Smart, Datisi, skitter30

other ideas
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #5833 (isolation #65) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:56 pm

Post by schadd_ »

replacing andante by request
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #5899 (isolation #66) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:30 am

Post by schadd_ »

free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #5900 (isolation #67) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:30 am

Post by schadd_ »

vote count 3.7 !

Enchant (3):
catboi, Galron, Mare
catboi (2):
Enchant, Kaiji
no execution (2):
Alyssa The Lamb, Something_Smart

not voting (2):
Datisi, skitter30

9 are alive, and it takes 5 votes to reevaluate someone's considerations. day 3 ends in (expired on 2022-01-30 12:30:00)

other ideas
  • galron replaces andante
    - set the deadline 48hr after this post
Last edited by schadd_ on Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #6222 (isolation #68) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:15 am

Post by schadd_ »

vote count 3.8 ! (deadline expired!!)

Enchant (3):
catboi, Alyssa The Lamb, Datisi
catboi (2):
Enchant, Kaiji
no execution (2):
Something_Smart, skitter30

not voting (2):
Galron, Mare

9 are alive, and it takes 5 votes to reevaluate someone's considerations

other ideas
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #6223 (isolation #69) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:17 am

Post by schadd_ »

congratulations to everyone for surviving the day! you get to do another one in (expired on 2022-02-01 17:17:13) or sooner if everyone messages me requesting a faster night
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #6224 (isolation #70) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:49 am

Post by schadd_ »

Galron has been killed in the night! he was a
town tracker!
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #6225 (isolation #71) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:52 am

Post by schadd_ »

In post 6224, schadd_ wrote:
Galron has been killed in the night! he was a
town tracker!

vote count 4.0 !

not voting (8):
Something_Smart, Datisi, skitter30, catboi, Alyssa The Lamb, Kaiji, Mare, Enchant

8 are alive, and it takes 5 votes to reevaluate someone's considerations. day 3 starts now and ends in (expired on 2022-02-11 05:00:00)

other ideas
  • thread unlocked
Last edited by schadd_ on Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #6613 (isolation #72) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:24 am

Post by schadd_ »

vote count 4.1 !

Enchant (2):
catboi, Mare,
catboi (1):
Enchant

not voting (5):
Something_Smart, Datisi, skitter30, Alyssa The Lamb, Kaiji

8 are alive, and it takes 5 votes to reevaluate someone's considerations. day 4 ends in (expired on 2022-02-11 05:00:00)

other ideas
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #6678 (isolation #73) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:50 pm

Post by schadd_ »

vote count 4.2 !

Enchant (2):
catboi, Mare,
catboi (1):
Enchant

not voting (5):
Something_Smart, Datisi, skitter30, Alyssa The Lamb, Kaiji

8 are alive, and it takes 5 votes to reevaluate someone's considerations. day 4 ends in (expired on 2022-02-11 05:00:00)

other ideas
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #6873 (isolation #74) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:41 am

Post by schadd_ »

just the p diddy bjork gif today

vote count 4.3 !

Enchant (5):
catboi, Mare, Alyssa The Lamb, Enchant, Kaiji

Kaiji (1):
skitter30

not voting (2):
Something_Smart, Datisi

8 are alive, and it took 5 votes to reevaluate someone's considerations.

other ideas
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #6874 (isolation #75) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:45 am

Post by schadd_ »

Enchant was sent home! they were a
mafia 1-shot vigilante
!

night 4 starts now and ends in (expired on 2022-02-09 18:44:28). i'll start the next day earlier if requested by everybody.
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #6875 (isolation #76) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:21 pm

Post by schadd_ »

Mare has been Maredered! she was a
town neighborizer
!
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #6876 (isolation #77) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:24 pm

Post by schadd_ »

vote count 5.0 !

not voting (6):
Something_Smart, Datisi, skitter30, catboi, Alyssa The Lamb, Kaiji

6 are alive, and it takes 4 votes to reevaluate someone's considerations. day 5 starts now and ends in (expired on 2022-02-19 05:30:00)

other ideas
  • thread unlocked
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #6877 (isolation #78) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:28 pm

Post by schadd_ »

Mare has been Mared in the night!
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #7077 (isolation #79) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:44 am

Post by schadd_ »

vote count 5.1 !

skitter30 (1):
Kaiji

not voting (5):
Something_Smart, Datisi, skitter30, catboi, Alyssa The Lamb

6 are alive, and it takes 4 votes to reevaluate someone's considerations. day 5 ends in (expired on 2022-02-19 05:30:00)

other ideas
  • did you know that datisi isn't vla on tuesdays and thursdays?
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #7201 (isolation #80) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:43 am

Post by schadd_ »

vote count 5.2 !

catboi (1):
Kaiji

not voting (5):

6 are alive, and it takes 4 votes to reevaluate someone's considerations. day 5 ends in (expired on 2022-02-19 05:30:00)

other ideas
  • did you know that skitter30 is vla on fridays and saturdays? and in this case sunday and maybe monday?
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #7394 (isolation #81) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:32 pm

Post by schadd_ »

vote count 5.3 !

catboi (1):
Kaiji

not voting (5):

other ideas
  • did you know that skitter30 is vla on fridays and saturdays? and in this case sunday and maybe monday? and tuesday wednesday thursday friday? i just keep him satisfied through the weekend?
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #7440 (isolation #82) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:17 am

Post by schadd_ »

vote count 5.4 !

Alyssa The Lamb (1):
Something_Smart
skitter30 (1):
Kaiji

not voting (4):
Datisi, skitter30, catboi, Alyssa The Lamb

other ideas
  • did you know that skitter30 is vla on fridays and saturdays? and in this case sunday and maybe monday? and tuesday wednesday thursday friday? i just keep him satisfied through the weekend?
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #7513 (isolation #83) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:25 am

Post by schadd_ »

while there could still be a bulletproof, mafia would ofc never choose to no-kill so i'll go to endgame

skitter30 skeedaddled! she was a
vanilla townie
!

Alyssa the Lamb was Slambed in endgame! she was a
vanilla townie
!
Kaiji was [fake spoiler for whatever anime the character is from] in endgame! they were a
vanilla townie
!
Datisi took it isi in endgame! he was a
vanilla townie
!

Something_Smart did Something_Right! he was a
goon
!
catboi was that boi! he was a
goon
!

Enchant Enchanted the town and wins posthumously!
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #7514 (isolation #84) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:27 am