fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:02 pm

Post by Noraa »

MASHTERSTROKE
1/22/2022
Noraa
Aronis
All of the players in Pantheon played incredibly well but one player stood out to me and did something that I will never forget. Jesus and Maat and Hathor spent most of the game pretending they were getting married for fun. What never resonated as an alliance or an official f2 offer was set in stone by the engagement ring (a steal vote) that Jesus (Aronis) sent to Maat and Hathor (Mist and I). The entire plan for the game which ended up being the exact series of events that unfolded was created in that moment and it was arguably the most important moment in the game. Had it not happened, the rest of the game may have played out incredibly differently. The steal vote solidified a previously unspoken and very utr alliance. A seemingly bad/meme-y decision turned out changing the course of the game and landing Jesus a guaranteed spot in f3 over one of Maat and Hathor's closest allies, Paptuanuku.

Best Mish Mash Newbie
1/22/2022
Noraa
Emrysmoonchild
Emry played two games this past year and I got to see both of them! In Survivor of the Fittest, she was a very charismatic new player (Elephant) who showed a lot of potential. In Pantheon, she was Papatuanuku, the kindest player who everyone adored and couldn't believe was new. No one in the game believed they were new to the game; Everyone was convinced they weren't new because they were THAT good (poppy's jury management skills were incredible for someone who hadn't spent years playing lsgs). I remember talking with my hydra partner and Hades occasionally about how they couldn't possibly
actually
be a new player ... right? Well, it turns out they are a new player and a very good one. All of the spec posts about her mentioned how positive she was and if 5th place on the character poll says anything about her, it says that everyone loved her.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”