I Am Bad At Excel/Google Sheets--Help?

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:51 pm

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

Have you tried just making a sheet for each round. Something like this: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

This way between rounds you need only copy over the last sheet, paste the remaining votes values in the top of the new page and remove whoever was eliminated (which technically you can just collapse their row and column and set their remaining votes to 0 but that'd become a lot after a while). You need only copy over the last column for the main sheet as well. Feel free to DM me for any other questions you have.
George Bailey
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer

Post Post #2 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:51 pm

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

Oh by sheet I mean tab to be clear, not a whole google document.
George Bailey
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer

Post Post #3 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:15 pm

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

And added a Voting Histories Tab, since people mostly vote for 1 or 2 people a round you really only need 1 sheet for it since at worst you might need to have 3 rows to explain all the people a person voted for, and most rounds will just need 1 row. And it really only needs to be gone over round by round. Which would mean your final sheet count would be the number of rounds + 2, but should be a lot more manageable to handle round by round.
George Bailey

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games [Big Brother: Digital Distortion Now Accepting Sign-ups!]”