Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

prepare to get fucked scum.

VOTE: geraintm is my scum read but fua is prob scum too so I'll vote there after I post a bit and we burn some deadline
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

is it geraintm, fua, and quiet owl?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok I guess it's not QQ after all.

If Arhi is indeed in a masonry then a buddy could have a gulity but if they do and she's dancing around it then its dumb as fuck to do so.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

clearly he thought you were a SK

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hard claim a guilty or shut up

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm going to go take a nap

no new posts 4 1/2 hours later.

It's one of them lurkfest games but I guess things have mostly been decided anyways with a Fua or Scorpion today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 414, Scorpious wrote:No town motivation to act like Ahri right now.
I mean, you're right but it's more null since I have seen town do this exact same thing where they have tried to strongarm a wagon. Scum strongarming wagons do happen as well but then you always get the "well scum wouldn't do that!" argument.

If she's sitting here with a guilty on you dancing around it and not hard claiming guilty on you doesn't seem like a great play 2 me. I mean obviously, there's the possibility that there is a guilty on you and she thinks she's doing a lvl 99 play by seeing who jumps and who doesn't but meh...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: fua

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 420, geraintm wrote:what on earth is your reason for voting me??
In post 353, geraintm wrote:It's the weekend and I check less often, sorry. I will loom things over soon
In post 354, geraintm wrote:k, I got up to here and now I know I don't have enough time right now to properly work out what is going on. Back later
In post 357, geraintm wrote:. I was going to try and be more active yesterday and get thr day to end quicker, but the day ended way, way too soon and the wagon looked awful.
IDK man, all these excuses just pinged me a little and I wanted to vote you b/c I felt like you were scum and if you are then I get to pat myself on the back for finding you early.

which leads me to...
In post 420, geraintm wrote:between their vote for me and this vote, neither me or Fua posted.
Why do either of you have to post in this game b4 I move my vote? My vote on you was going nowhere and I have very little desire to try to strongarm your elimination over Fua's. The game is semi-dead and moving my vote to a viable wagon is progressing the game. AND I had already stated that I would vote for Fua so why is my follow through such a bad action to you? Fua is prob just straight up scum that's given up on this game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

You aren't even voting scorpious.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, I have a theory but I don't really want to vote a guy without a hard guilty.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but I mean, I don't really get why you are asking why a wagon is stalled when you aren't even pushing that wagon....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

this is a newbie in all but name

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why does that matter but we have

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 433, geraintm wrote:it looks like you are chasing wagons
I mean, you weren't even a wagon. You were a singular vote and unless others started voting then it accomplishes nothing. Consolidating my vote moves the game forward and I don't see why I'm unable to agree with the Fua wagon or have dual scum reads on you and him.

you are basically arguing that I should have sidelined my vote for the day and just LOL

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

DW is like the best player to ever play mafia

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

he makes RC look like a steaming pile of dung

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't have a big issue with the self hammer yesterday. I mean yeah, the general stance is that its anti-town to self vote/hammer but but killing yourself when you are heavily suspected and moving the game along isn't that bad of a move I think.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 420, geraintm wrote:i am giving this a few naughty points
and would be focussing on this
if we havent got to sort out scorpious/ahri
In post 433, geraintm wrote:call me old fashioned, i just generally think if you have a belief strong enough to vote for someone you should probably stick with it until you have areason to not.
In post 463, geraintm wrote:I literally have no words.
You come out with you have a guilty on someone, and I believe you (because I always believe claims - go and check my past games if you don't accept that) and now people are scum reading me because I followed you?
Like....what are people meant to do with the info you were peddling?
UNVOTE:
So what is your reasoning for not voting me either yesterday or today?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 475, geraintm wrote:i have no idea what Ahri is on about btw or how they are playing this game.
I've played alot of games with fairly new players that role masons and it does nothing much but increase their hubris while harming town. I mean obviously, if scorp is scum and Arhi or someone in her masonry has a correct read then it's great...I've just been in so many games where the masons play absolutely horrible in the games and I just wanted to rant a little bit.

Clearly, a town Arhi just really thinks Scorp is scum but if Arhi were scum then its so she doesn't have to flail out a little and fake hunt beyond one person. She can just tunnel on Scorp and she doesn't have to do anything else.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

It's 20 pages...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why not ask your scum buddies to catch you up?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I get that although some of the things that Arhi actually said makes it pretty obvious that it wasn't a guilty and its :igmeou: that you believed it to begin with but the point was that once she came out and said it wasn't a guilty you took the time to unvote but didn't vote me. IDK, maybe it's a dumb thing that I'm pushing but it seems like from your own words that you would have voted me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

You are all

"I'm scum reading you!"

then you lambast me for moving my vote to Fua with the reasoning that if I have a strong feeling I shouldn't charge my vote

but then you don't vote for me despite your strong feeling that I was scum

Like you seem super scummy to me but I'm maybe a little worried that you are just LHF

let's start here today

VOTE: Enchant

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

4 more votes till a scum flip

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 499, Hella Jeff wrote:i liked capo
y?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

isn't that just this?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, if you want to argue that the "masons" are a fakeclaimed scum team then sure I guess

I want to eliminate enchant or hellajeff today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (isolation #28) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 508, yeezys wrote:ahri fucked us over anyways
not really? I mean she's certainly doing a piss poor job of convincing you to lim there but you and the rest of the town are just as responsible for not doing anything and letting her run wild. I get that you are busy and I'm not really blaming you since its not something you can help... but its not really her fault at least IMHO.

In post 492, butterchurn wrote:and I actually think that re-assessing based on new information and looking at wagons is more of a town approach than it would be if he had just lazily carried over his previous suspicions and voted Nero Cain.
Everyone is different. Yes, there are town that re assess/re think but I actually think that more town just sorta move on to the next person and don't stop suspecting whom they suspected earlier. If you want to assign some town points to Ger for it then fine and I can certainly understand why one might see that as a more pro-town play than moving to the next man up but in reality, it's in more null territory? I mean, wagon analysis has been used for like ever so he could certainly do that as town but going "oh this guy was on both wagons, well I gotta vote that today!" is a pretty ez play to make as scum. Also, Yeezy is a way easier mis-elimination (claim aside) than I am. I get that I'm being a bit fencesitty but my point is that he's not super townie or anything and LHF can still be sent a red pm.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (isolation #29) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: hella jeff

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #30) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I've been here 10 years and I've seen scum fakeclaim masons once. I agree that its not impossible and I think someone could go "ah an Arhi/yeezy/??? scum team makes sense." but they are not for today. Who do you think is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (isolation #31) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are you so useless right now?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are you voting none of the people that you've called scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

As much as I hate enchant and gera sometimes I just think that scum is butter, jeff, and owl but idk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (isolation #34) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean, nothing is stopping you from producing content and hunting for scum unless....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (isolation #35) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

so...you basically do nothing?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (isolation #36) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 533, geraintm wrote:And that you have started today trying to get another wagon going....it looks kinda desperate.
if I were scum I could just sit there and do absolutely nothing like the majority of the player list and just coast to win. The fact that I'm actually playing and trying to solve should tell you that I'm town but hey everyone has bad reads sometimes. I get that it's a kinda OMGUSy scumread since I expressed suspicion of you first and I think your play is rather lacking but I'm not sure if you are a red pm or just a not very good green. Though you could argue that maybe I'm not a very good green, as well. I think your argument that I should have stayed on you and didn't progress the game is bad in and of itself but I think you are being a hypocrite while continuing to have me as your top scum read yet not voting me. You say that I am desperate despite scum winning this game so far. I mean just look at this game, Greeting was pushed then Fua was pushed and now Scorp was pushed all with little to no resistance. What this says to me is that scum are nice and comfortable in this gamestate. Maybe its time to shake things up and explore elsewhere. And look at your own track record. You pushed
Greeting
then
Yeezy
(prob just a mason but some reasonable doubt that its just a fakeclaimed scumteam) and then
Nero
and if scorp flips town then you would have pushed nothing but town.

Chances are that Scorp will get voted out today so I'll either be proven right or wrong and I know how this already plays out, if he flips green then there's going to be the "Nero is scum that knew Scorp was town!" and if he red flips then we get "Nero is obviously his buddy."

While VCA isn't always 100% correct Owl and Jeff both being green means it was an all town wagon and that seems a little far-fetched to me.
In post 474, geraintm wrote:Ok, going to look at the wagons and see if there is any info there

Greeting (7): Quiet Owl,
geraintm
fua
Dwlee99
, Hella Jeff,
Galron
Andante
Yeezys [HAMMERED]
Work with me and lets vote Hella Jeff for being Hella scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (isolation #37) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the only other option is that if you think both Owl and Jeff are town then you are left with Scorpious, Enchant and butterchurn as scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (isolation #38) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 540, Enchant wrote:Game staling when we kill Scorpio or Owl?
owl isn't even a thing. Scorp already has 2 votes and all of Hella Jeff, Butterchurn and gera have expressed a willingness to vote there so he's as good as dead.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (isolation #39) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm town. Like I don't care if I'm "scummy" its an objectively true fact that I'm town. I willing to buy the two mason claims. Enchant is prob a green pm with how Hella Jeff treated his slot. I originally thought they were scum together with how Jeff went after Greeting for voting Capo but then Jeff questioning an Enchant wagon b/c capo was funny feels like a straight up scum reaction to me.
In post 499, Hella Jeff wrote:enchant wagon ?
i liked capo
In post 511, Hella Jeff wrote:UNVOTE:
wauw
Nero Cain wrote:
In post 499, Hella Jeff wrote:i liked capo
y?
they were one of the only funny people in the game
that's abt all i remember

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 544, butterchurn wrote:What made you start thinking it's Jeff instead of geriant, among those left from the Greeting wagon?
Its not really great reasoning. I was just willing to believe that maybe he was town like he claimed. Nothing also says it has to be one or the other as they could both be scum. But also, while he didn't vote Yeezy he was the one that first brought him up, and then you and Jeff voted Yeezy and it was playing in the back of my mind that he could just be misguided town that's getting sheeped by scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (isolation #41) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean maybe Scorpious is scum and I'm just on the wrong track here but there being shit all resistance to him and a mason not dying (though that could be explained away by scum not wanting to lose day chat) kinda makes me think he's just town but maybe he'd be a good death so that the masons can move on but I sorta think scum is some combination of

Hella Jeff
geraintm
butterchurn
Quiet Owl

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (isolation #42) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also
In post 539, Hella Jeff wrote:right now i think scorpious is just as slimy (in=game) and they're certainly not a mason, i'll put that into more words later
just felt like going with the flow and it being day 3 with no scum flipped having a singular focus just doesn't seem honest

of course, he has these excuses for not participating very much
In post 539, Hella Jeff wrote:the game gives me a headache now
In post 498, Hella Jeff wrote:yeah taht self vote killed a lot of my motivation tbh
or am I just off my rocker here?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (isolation #43) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

even if scorp was scum there's still 2 scum in

Hella Jeff
geraintm
Enchant

butterchurn
Quiet Owl

assuming enchant is town and maybe Owl is town afterall...IDK I'll talk about him later (I'm really conflicted) but if enchant and owl were town it means that his whole scum team is bussing him or maybe he's just town and the entire scum team has said they'd vote him but aren't committing there yet

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (isolation #44) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd feel bad if Scorp is scum and I'm more or less derailing that wagon but I still think Hella Jeff is scum and that's who I think should be kicked out of Poland

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (isolation #45) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

isn't Arhi a claimed mason encryptor?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (isolation #46) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 557, Hella Jeff wrote:i think you have no idea at what i was getting at with my response so i'll outline it:
- nonconformist player is +town
- in general, cocky attitudes are +town [emphasized by enchant's joker impression later]
ok, so when I asked you what you liked about him instead of explaining that you have a town read on him for ^ reasons you opted to NOT talk about his alignment but tell me that he was funny. Even if your "he's funny" was meant to be that you thought he was town how was I supposed to get that? To me, saying that you don't want to vote a guy b/c he's "funny" seems like a great excuse to not vote someone but leave your options open.
In post 557, Hella Jeff wrote:read and tell me your entire body doesn't wrinkle up in disgust
no. that's just busywork. Like I sorta get it..."I called 3 people scum and only one of them was." You weren't very accurate, no sweat, most of us aren't. But saying that you have to change your playstyle b/c of it just seems silly to me. And you were still 1-3 there and if scorp is town you'll be 0-2 here. There's a good chunk of scum motivation in singular hunting and going with whatever popular wagon there is.

Why aren't you voting Scorpios?

its prob a gera, jeff, butterchurn scum team but I don't think town can really win this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (isolation #47) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

what do you think of Jeff town reading that slot?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #48) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

dude, yeezy got wagoned and claimed mason. Why are you pretending like that didn't happen? It's not that anyone didn't it's that he claimed a role that's prob town b/c there's like no town power. The other one you said you wanted to look at is hella jeff and I have looked and I think he's scum so you've decided to not look at hella jeff b/c why? You are so petty/conf bias that you refuse to work with me? or are you just scum with Jeff?
In post 564, geraintm wrote:I don't want to start a vanity wagon which goes nowhere and
I get shouted at for
you'll be fine, hardly anyone is playing or posting. It's not like you are conscientious scum or anything.

Still think scum is Jeff, Butter and Gera but I'm mostly wiping my hands from this game

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (isolation #49) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

not shocked at all that Butter is trying to push me as a Scorpious buddy.

I didn't think that that Scorpios had to be scum but his last two posts are disappointing and pushing the masons as scum is lol

Jeff's explanations continue to be poor but we all know he's scum anyways. Even Butter is light bussing him.

I still think Gera is pretty scummy and the posting quality is poor but perhaps Yeezy is right and its just scorp, butter and Jeff. Would sorta make sense with both Butter and Jeff sheeping his Yeezy read.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (isolation #50) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

sure but I've been "defending" Scorp for a while now and you are just NOW calling me scum with him the only thing that changed is that I started calling you scum or am I mistaken?

I thought Owl was scummy but he's prob just town.

Also, you are pushing me, jeff, scorp team. Why do I push my other buddy and not just bus for town cred? It makes no sense and I know that you know that you aren't being honest.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #51) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 578, geraintm wrote:i think Mod said it got to 1 vote
naw, you said Yeezy was scummy and then Jeff and Butter voted there b4 he claimed mason.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (isolation #52) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no worries was just correcting you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (isolation #53) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think most players sorta spread them out amongst null/town and scum but generally yes, scum do null read their buddies. Mafia isn't a black and white science where scum do this and scum don't do that.

it's entirely possible that Jeff did chainsaw defend his buddy d1 and is hard defending Enchant and going for the "scum wouldn't do that!" (its kinda working :( ) but I sorta think Jeff just knows that capo/enchant is town and thats why he's so sure of his town read on that slot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (isolation #54) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i guess there's no real point

Vote: Scorprious

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (isolation #55) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Welp, I was wrong. I was thinking that Owl was the third mason but Enchant being stubborn and useless makes sense as one. So right now I'm thinking scum is maybe Jeff, owl, and one of Butter/Ger or maybe Butter pushing for a Ger elimination means its a Jeff, Owl, Butter team. IDK

I think Jeff is the correct vote today but we should massclaim first off. My proposed order is Owl, Jeff, Ger, Butter but maybe the order doesn't really matter here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (isolation #56) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

tbf you've done nothing but kill town and Enchant was mildly confirmed town with how Jeff was treating that slot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (isolation #57) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: jeff

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (isolation #58) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm bored and I hate waiting but I'm not wrong either.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #59) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (isolation #60) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 610, geraintm wrote:Nero - why the call for a mass claim and then forgetting all about it a few hours later? what did you remember/were told that made you realise a mass claim was a bad idea?
its LYLO with no flipped scum, why shouldn't we mass claim? Its pretty much S.O.P to mass claim towards the end anyways. We maybe even should have done it yesterday. Nothing made me think its a bad idea or that I "forgot" I'm just impatient and I think Jeff is obvious scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (isolation #61) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 610, geraintm wrote:why me?
why me=fry me :P

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (isolation #62) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

That said I don't really see myself unvoting. I mean obviously, if you and Yeezy refuse to vote Jeff and rather vote Ger (which is what I assume Butter was doing by offering up a much easier elimination.) then I think I'll be forced to vote there. All 4 town have to work together b/c scum can just not vote and force a NL. So we need to really talk about who we want dead. Ger could be scum, I guess but my gut tells me Jeff is scum and I guess Owl. But Butter seems fairly scummy as well. Not like overly scummy in the way that jeff and Ger seems scummy but his play is kinda weird from a town pov and seems pretty manipulative.

if owl is a pr
Spoiler:
I felt like Owl was scummy when he didn't die at night and DW died instead. Then Enchant died the next night. So that's 2 nights in a row that scum didn't give a shit that he could get an inno/gulity. Seems kinda wonky as hell. like I understand that sometimes scum intentionally don't kill prs to sow paranoia but leaving an active gunsmith shot out there is ???

If Owl is town it was a massive misplay to not target Scorpios.

If Owl is not a pr. Staging a "reaction test" is a very simple way to look busy but not do anything useful.

He seems to not be doing much of anything. is promising content that he never delivers on but it was just him and Jeff and he can't hunt his buddy. It was lip service.
In post 525, Quiet Owl wrote:
In post 524, Nero Cain wrote:As much as I hate enchant and gera sometimes I just think that scum is butter, jeff, and owl but idk.
fite me

It'd at least produce some content to analyse, instead of trying to make something out of this eeny-meeny-miny-mo fingerpointing game.
didn't much like this. "oh no I can't do anything b/c there's not content!" Wich wasn't true anyways.
In post 333, Quiet Owl wrote:
In post 323, fua wrote:
In post 321, Dwlee99 wrote:On reread: I think I missed that the idea was to spring a trap and see if I'd claim VT? But also why gamble when >90% of scenarios a no gun result is just town?
I mean you’re still claiming VT so it doesn’t matter how we got here.

Mafia is Scorp/Butter/Dwlee. If Owl is lying we just lim him tomorrow. Town should realize a 1 for 1 trade is a good thing, especially if it’s a VT.
Why are you scumreading butterchurn?
In post 582, Quiet Owl wrote:
In post 562, Nero Cain wrote:what do you think of Jeff town reading that slot?
Doesn't make sense. Didn't see anything that stood out as town positive from them.
Have a vague memory of someone suggesting in an older game that scum should hide their partners in their town reads rather than their null/scum, but don't feel very confident about Jeff being scum.
sorta makes me think butter/jeff/owl team

Still think Jeff's telling me that he didn't like the capo wagon b/c he was "funny" and then telling me that I had a town read but I was just being intentionally obtuse was dumb as hell.
In post 557, Hella Jeff wrote:what reason is there to dismantle this read right now?
like look how smug he is. This is a man that knew Enchant was town.

His explanation for why he's playing differently also doesn't make sense. He's a liar.

I feel like Jeff and Owl are just sitting there and not scum hunting.

Ima go do not mafia things right now but I'll talk about Butter when I get back. There likely won't be any new posts when I get back but just in case someone actually does post: the unclaimed should start claiming and Arhi and Yeezy really need to talk about who they think is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (isolation #63) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

it might be too little too late for town to win and if I'm wrong I'm wrong and you guys get to blame me in after the game but jeff/butter/owl is really what im thinking right now. Tell me why I'm wrong.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (isolation #64) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or you know what? I think I'll quasi hard read Ger. I lowkey suspect Butter of being scum and pushing for Ger to be the game ending mislim. Even if I was wrong about butter that still makes it a jeff/ger/owl team. So Jeff and Owl are scum regardless of who is the third but like I said I suspect that butter was pushing ger as the game ending mislim.

@Yeezy and Arhi-I won't be sheeping you on Ger. Pick one of Owl or Jeff (ideally Jeff but it doesn't matter)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (isolation #65) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 616, butterchurn wrote:(Nero's push on Jeff despite having more reasons to think that Owl is scummy makes me think this team is more likely than a Nero/Jeff/geraint team. Nero has been behaving oddly around Owl for a while.)
my suspicion of Jeff and Owl is roughly equal and I was pushing Jeff yesterday. Like I said, I did think Owl was the 3rd mason but it was apparently Enchant so that's why I changed my read.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (isolation #66) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (isolation #67) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If Ger is still your top scum read why do you keep saying that you won't vote him today?

If I'm the least likely to be scum per the middle of your post then why am I at the top of your most likely team and who you want to vote? or are the teams section not ordered?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (isolation #68) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (isolation #69) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

actually, not really. I mean I
THOUGHT
about fakeclaiming a pr to push a scum wagon through and I can check off the "fakeclaimed a pr to get scum eliminated" but the proposed order in was getting the scummiest players to claim first and I thought the claimed pr should go first.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (isolation #70) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 587, butterchurn wrote:But I know that either you're scum
or you're town who is wrong

this is literally impossible. Even if you want to argue that you are town and Ger is scum I'm still right about Owl and Jeff.

The fact that you are trying to argue a mathematical impossibility makes you look like an obvious buddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (isolation #71) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So if you were the only wrong read why are you against voting Jeff or Owl?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (isolation #72) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and even if you want to say thats its actully 2 wrong reads and that only one of Jeff or Owl is scum, why not work with me and vote out the one you think is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (isolation #73) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I am voting Jeff and I think he's scum but I told the masons to pick one or the other.
In post 615, Nero Cain wrote:@Yeezy and Arhi-I won't be sheeping you on Ger. Pick one of Owl or Jeff (ideally Jeff but it doesn't matter)
Jeff or Owl has to be scum in any team you are pushing and you know it. Why are you against this today?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (isolation #74) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 635, geraintm wrote:Popping in quickly, but suspicious as fudge people not posting at all in thread
Why? Its been like this mostly all game and Owl and Jeff are scum that don't really have to do anything b/c scum win on a NL as well as a mislim. Let's vote scum, who do you want to vote Jeff, Owl, or butterscum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (isolation #75) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 632, butterchurn wrote:I think you should take a step away and re-read and re-assess
If I'm right (and we both know I am) why do I need re-read and re-assess?
In post 632, butterchurn wrote:Where are you getting that I'm not willing to vote for Jeff or Owl?
its mostly a vibe thing. I may or may not go back and quote snippets that make me feel that way. But we don't really need to go far, we can just look @ your last 2 posts ( and ) you are so annoyed and angry that I'm possibly forcing you to bus or force you to refuse to vote and pretty much out you.
But he's misrepping me.
I don't think I really am, I mean
maybe
I'm reading in a bit and saying the unspoken part outloud but if you think I'm scum then I'm just playing to my wincon and I don't see why that makes you angry and if you think I'm town and think it's a ger/jeff/owl team then why are you upset that I'm pushing scum? It's just not the scum you want and why does town you care which scum we eliminate?

But ok let me ask you point blank.

ARE YOU WILLING TO VOTE JEFF OR OWL TODAY?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (isolation #76) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In fact, I think I'm being super generous by letting you pick which scum to bus.

I mean, I might get some kudos for figuring out the setup but figuring who is scum with 3 confirms and knowing that you only needed one mislim to win its a particularly hard difficulty setting. It's much more normal than hardcore.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (isolation #77) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 633, butterchurn wrote:How can you possibly think that I'm unwilling to vote all of ger, jeff, and owl?
look how dishonest this is. Of course, you are willing to vote Ger, no one ever said you weren't. I'm only accusing you of not being willing to vote Jeff or Owl. I mean, I don't actully need you to vote Jeff or Owl as me, Ger, and the 2 masons can handle that. I just have to convince them and get them to post.
In post 634, butterchurn wrote:I would be more than happy to vote outside of that if possible
gee I wonder why...
In post 634, butterchurn wrote:why does Nero get to choose two people for the masons to decide between?
b/c im town

b/c im right

b/c I tried to vote scum yesterday while you and Jeff didn't budge and just let Scorp get eliminated. (like yes, I know I eventually voted him and I'm sure you'll bring that up) Like this game has all been very status quo. Greeting gets suspected and ran up, Fua gets suspected and ran up (it was my fault too) Scorpius gets suspected and ran up. 0 flipped scum. And you're telling me that we should just continue doing what we are doing and vote for the next guy that was suspected and run him up. Naw, we are going to switch it up and start voting for those that aren't hunting and responsible for multiple town flips.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (isolation #78) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 634, butterchurn wrote:but it seems weird to me to make that switch after a cross has already been established
whine

im not sure what this cross thing is. Does he mean me and Jeff voting for each other? I'm fine with it being me or Jeff today but there's nothing that says once two people have voted that has to be the days elimination. Maybe he thinks ppl will be more likely to vote me over Jeff and that's why he wants a me/jeff vote instead of it being both of his buddies. The masons and Ger can vote whomever they like and don't have to be restricted to me/jeff.
In post 634, butterchurn wrote:why does Nero get to choose two people for the masons to decide between?
more whine

In post 634, butterchurn wrote:There's nothing special about Jeff and Owl as a pair besides that he thinks they're suspicious;
there's at least one scum between any pair of two out of jeff/nero/geraint/owl.
light defense of the two. I don't think they are suspicious, I know they are scum b/c its mathematically impossible for them to be town. Also, both of them have just sat there the entire game and done next to nothing. Jeff pushed Greeting. Owl sat on Greeting. Both twiddled their thumbs while Fua and Scorp got ran up. They are scum and its where we should be gunning for today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (isolation #79) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 641, butterchurn wrote:
In post 639, Nero Cain wrote:look how dishonest this is. Of course, you are willing to vote Ger, no one ever said you weren't.
You literally did
no, I literally didn't

this is what I said
In post 628, Nero Cain wrote:So if you were the only wrong read why are you against voting
Jeff or Owl
?
this is what you said I said
In post 633, butterchurn wrote:How can you possibly think that I'm unwilling to vote all of ger, jeff, and owl?
nowhere did I mention that you were unwilling to vote Ger but you added that in to make it technically true. We both know you are trying hard as EFF to make the days elimination between me and Ger and you
ARE
very very unwilling to vote Owl or Jeff so in your attempt to make me look like a liar you added in that I said that you said you weren't willing to vote Ger.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (isolation #80) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 616, butterchurn wrote:Doesn't matter much at the moment since it looks like I won't be voting you toDay anymore
In post 605, butterchurn wrote:Well, okay, guess we're not voting Ger then.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (isolation #81) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

look I get that being cornered and on the precipice of winning and losing is very frustrating. On the bright side it only takes one town vote for you to win and getting Ger to vote me or the masons to vote Ger doesn't seem like an impossible task.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (isolation #82) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if you were town you'd be willing to work with me to vote whichever of Owl/Jeff you think is scum but you don't seem very willing to do that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #652 (isolation #83) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

dude, I'm not even voting you. "You don't think I'm town." ok? like what does that have to do with anything? I'm voting mathematically confirmed scum and you aren't b/c?

If you want to talk about Jeff-nothing is stopping you except yourself.

You don't think Jeff is scum? ok lets vote owl

like your whole "gah I can't work with you b/c you don't town read mwe!" seems very silly to me.

maybe if you voted scum with me I wouldn't scum read you. Did you ever think of that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (isolation #84) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no they aren't

asking you why you kept saying that you weren't going to vote Ger=//= me saying that you were unwilling to vote Ger.

=//=

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (isolation #85) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but you're right, this is unproductive and lowkey toxic. So let's just let chips fall where they fall

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (isolation #86) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 655, butterchurn wrote:you/geraint/Jeff
you are literally pushing for my or gers wagon over owl and jeffs

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (isolation #87) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 655, butterchurn wrote:There are no mathematically confirmed scum from my perspective and I don't know why you're saying that there are.
ok.

there are 7 players left in this game.

2 of them are masons. 1 of them is you. There are 3 scum. Even if you push this Nero/Ger team one of Jeff or Owl has to be scum.

but the thing also is that I'm informed that Nero Cain is town which means that even if I'm wrong and you were town that Jeff and Owl are both scum.

but like I said even if you think that me and Ger are a team it still means that one of Owl or Jeff
HAS
to be scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (isolation #88) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok w/e this is going nowhere. lets just wait for the masons to get prodded.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (isolation #89) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

shouldn't yeezys be prodded too?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (isolation #90) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 668, butterchurn wrote:and you're not both town,
this is true but thats why I've been pushing Jeff for the past two days. Of course, you are trying to paint it as me bussing Jeff to manufacture a reason to vote me tomorrow and to try to minimize the amount of town cred I'll be getting for finding and flipping scum but thatnks for letting us know that isn't the case.

jeff/owl/butter team GG

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (isolation #91) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Ger you are town right? Like I'm pretty sure that you are but the game ends on your elimination so I would assume that you'd be suspicious AF that Butter is hellbent on your elimination when he knows that there has to be scum in Owl/Jeff. Even if you still scum read me just ask yourself why would a scum Nero not go for your elimination today? This should tell you that I'm town and that scum are the three remaining outside of us. (butter/owl/jeff) I don't see why you haven't come to this conclusion yet.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (isolation #92) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

scum is jeff/owl and one of butter or ger. there I solved it for you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (isolation #93) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 686, Klick wrote:Y
b/c all 3 scum are in

Hella Jeff
Nero Cain
geraintm
butterchurn
Quiet Owl

and I'm town so that means

Hella Jeff
geraintm
butterchurn
Quiet Owl

contain all 3 scum

barring some big brain play where butter and Ger are scum together and he's distancing from him they are different factions meaning 2 of the 3 scum are in jeff and owl wich makes sense via play.

I was thinking butter was the third b/c he was light pushing Ger and I get the vibe that he really doesn't want to vote in OWL and Jeff and he has the weird circular logic Jeff is scum and he's pushing a me/owl team but then when I offered to vote Owl then he says I'm trying to get out of my 1v1 against Jeff. dammed if I do dammed if I don't. Also him and Jeff cheerleading a Scorp wagon but not voting there was really bad.

but Ger's lat 2 posts were very poor

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (isolation #94) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

so your not on the wagon to avoid VCA and just in generally saying that you want a wagon but then don't join doesn't really make any sense

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (isolation #95) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I hammered Jeff after 4 days, we had all discussed and everyone had checked in. No one said anything about your not voting Scorp.

but I wasn't voting to get reactions

don't really buy it

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #700 (isolation #96) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 697, butterchurn wrote:I don't play like that
but is that true? You and Jeff voted Yeezy 24 hours and you didn't wait. What's the difference?

I voted Jeff at day start b/c he's obvious scum (and why you don't think that makes me think you are scum with him.) You expressed interest in voting Owl b/c thats who you think is scum (b/c he is!) I said I'd join you and then you blasted me for trying to leave this 1v1. Like you can't have it both ways. I mean now you are saying lets do Jeff but earlier you didn't

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #97) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes, I meant that I hammed Scorp. Deadline only lasts a week, day 3 had gone on for 4 days, and practically everyone wanted scorp dead. It was just stalling and avoiding the inevitable . Yes disscussion is good but when a day drags it can cause apathy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (isolation #98) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I CC

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (isolation #99) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

this game is a chore

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (isolation #100) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

a snail paced chore

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (isolation #101) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like holy shit, I should get hazard pay or something.

scum is nearly fucking impossible to kill this game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (isolation #102) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or at least a free trip to poland

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (isolation #103) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Don't beat yourself up Arhi, we all get it wrong sometimes and nm coming in and doing nothing was just really bad town play.

kinda annoyed @ myself that I was scumreading Ger and he said so many scummy things. We should have policied that, prob.

good job Klick

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #750 (isolation #104) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well, Butter did say they prob didn't deserve this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (isolation #105) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if only NM/Owl had used his mailman ability. flakes can hurt town but I do kinda agree with Koba that replaces can be kinda unfair to scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”