Micro 1046: SUCUBUS Mafia - Game Thread - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i am informed of informness
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also i have MULTIPLE VOTES YEAH.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and i can use them like this:

VOTE: Dwlee
VOTE: Pooky
VOTE: Datisi
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

now watch for that beautiful votecount
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Dayvig: Lukewarm

Reveal as IC
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (isolation #5) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yeah well how about i

dayvig: Not_Mafia
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok fine well how about

DkKoba: does a valid action
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wtf?

new votes:

VOTE: Pooky
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (isolation #8) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

imagine doing a valid action... cant be me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: datisi
I have 2 half roles now this is fucked
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

Lukewarm did u get 2 half roles too?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

I started the game as a 0 shot vig and now have 0.5 vote and 0.5 vig
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

atp i've accepted there's probably a majority of Not Town and im just 1 of few townies in this dumpster fire so i'm just following strategy of pushing for Not Town that I do in GIM

that being said - this is a claimed 3p at the very least: VOTE: Pooky
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

find me again i want the full vig
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 188, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I've been informed that the only way to kill the Moderator is with a unanimous vote and we will all win if we can kill NM
ok i
don't
believe you6
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i promise to vig pooky if i get a vig
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I GOT A FULL VIG POGGERS
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but also i think my vote is weighted 0 now
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: frogster
now theyre at e-1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

Holy fuck the mafia are better at scumhunting than me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (isolation #20) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

No wonder everyone seemed scummy d1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

How tf did pooky not use his ability d1 rofl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (isolation #22) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

any clodpole hunters who havent targeted me yet btw?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #23) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

I got 0.5 of a vig each time i got targeted
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #24) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

It reduced my triple vote by 0.5 and increased my vig by 0.5
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (isolation #25) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

in what universe does scum me shoot vp here as blue mafia
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (isolation #26) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 280, Lukewarm wrote:Hey Koba, want to talk about your weird defense of Imag over night?
What was weird about it?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (isolation #27) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

I'm sure if you read the game the answer is obvious
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (isolation #28) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

Frankly the fact you are alive is more concerning
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (isolation #29) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

It's very easy to see that the kills spew me town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 289, DkKoba wrote:
In post 280, Lukewarm wrote:Hey Koba, want to talk about your weird defense of Imag over night?
What was weird about it?
^^
luke answer question challenge.

now thinking luke is frozen scum thinking that i would be an easy mislim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 299, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 292, DkKoba wrote:Frankly the fact you are alive is more concerning
Why is me being alive concerning?
because supposedly you had a scum pinned down and the team you were on opted to shoot vp baltar

now definitely unrelated question, have you ever played scum in multiball, and when scum, do you primarily believe in shooting at the other scum team, as I assume you might assume there is another team here based on the role flip name
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 301, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 298, DkKoba wrote:
In post 289, DkKoba wrote:
What was weird about it?
^^
luke answer question challenge.

now thinking luke is frozen scum thinking that i would be an easy mislim
It was weird, because it was completely unprompted, and when I asked you to back it up I got silence. And then they flipped scum.

----

Also, like, I don't think that I have ever frozen as scum - if anything I hyper post when under pressure. I just got busy negotiating an offer on a house.
you got silence because I ... wasn't around?

i was actually shooting at imaginality start of night and was just baiting pooky but then i read a bit more and then decided to shoot pooky, even though i was afraid he was true claiming the vest and id be set up as a mislim potentially. but i was fine with it bc i was expecting to go into 7 way at that point and thus it was "safe" in my mind.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

thus why I had already parsed the lines you pulled out and had a response to say they were towny at the time you did
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 302, DkKoba wrote:
In post 299, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 292, DkKoba wrote:Frankly the fact you are alive is more concerning
Why is me being alive concerning?
because supposedly you had a scum pinned down and the team they were on opted to shoot vp baltar

now definitely unrelated question, have you ever played scum in multiball, and when scum, do you primarily believe in shooting at the other scum team, as I assume you might assume there is another team here based on the role flip name
they* were on ebwop
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (isolation #35) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

i know the PoV of being scum in multiball and needing to shoot at the other team btw - masochist mafia 2 baybee

and luke feels like that rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (isolation #36) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

a serial killer who has to rely on the graces of the clodpole hunters to even get shots
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #37) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

its just crazy that lukewarm thinks that as imaginality's scumbud i go and defend imaginality in an overnight open thread instead of just blasting luke and just calling it a day and just saying he was grossly wrong then.

:lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (isolation #38) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

i probably saved myself from being nightkilled tbh when i defended imaginality ngl LOL

imaginality in blue mafia pt logic was prob like:

"ayo koba townreads me now lets just kill vp who might give them more shots next day"

and then like vp is like in the scum chat: "yo koba townreads imaginality so theyre prob never gonna die so we should kill them"

like the fact u can see this in the nightkills is very independent indicative for me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #39) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok now i see why people like vig as a role

but it still sux in srs games
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (isolation #40) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

i agree with datisi on the mafia points

i am fairly good at sensing things about the setup by how the gamestate is progressing, if i can sniff out a masonry, i can sniff out a surprise multiball
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (isolation #41) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 324, Datisi wrote:koba, if i clodpole you like 10 times, do you get 5 vig shots
i think it just advances the day/night by 0.5
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (isolation #42) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

and nah i figured it out, the thing was that it was the *triple* vote that it affects, I had no idea what treble meant and just saw the word vote lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (isolation #43) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

lukewarm ez
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (isolation #44) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ROFL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (isolation #45) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you can type into the neighbor thread if ur so afraid of the thread lock
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (isolation #46) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why did pooky make up shit about their role btw

im confused

im starting to feel like his flip was fake
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (isolation #47) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Explode: Not_Mafia
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (isolation #48) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ROFL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (isolation #49) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

my theory is that pooky was actually scum and NM is fucking with us
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (isolation #50) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

can i get a clodpole
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (isolation #51) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i already said it decreases??
you'd give me a vig
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #52) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i am leaning datisi too
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (isolation #53) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

so why is dwlee scum then
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (isolation #54) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 380, Datisi wrote:koba, can you walk me through whatever was going through your head when you commented about there being a lot of non-town?
yes, i thought that there were multiple people being scummy - including pooky, dwlee, imaginality, frogster, and lukewarm, and i didnt have a townread on you either and i was like ??? where is the town in this game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (isolation #55) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i was basically struggling to get a townread and iwas like oh right

thats why
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #56) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ive never played in a game where i was going in expecting non-multiball and realized it was multiball so i dont really have a reference but i know how multiball feels like so there's that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (isolation #57) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

this is more like a nightmare elo situation
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (isolation #58) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think straight up night kills spew me hard as town here fwiw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (isolation #59) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yes, trying to leverage mechs in a not_mafia bastard game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (isolation #60) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 388, Datisi wrote:
In post 386, DkKoba wrote:i think straight up night kills spew me hard as town here fwiw
ok i actually have to think about this

how does this happen again?
i mean i say i townread imaginality when lukewarm says theyre scum

what ends up happening is the person who is defending me(vp baltar) dies as well as the person i was defending(imaginality). lukewarm flipped scum and tried to pin me as partnered with imaginality but ended up flipping scum so their intent there was clear.

both scum factions took into account my position in the gamestate as a vig, and the fact i was declared shooting neither of their scum mates as reason to keep me alive there.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (isolation #61) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well from blue mafia side: i defended imaginality, so they shot the person defending me so that later on i could be a mislim/lower chances of an effective townblock and make sure i am townblocking with a scum

from red mafia side: vp is pocketing me, and i am defending imaginality, someone lukewarm wants to get rid of. lukewarm realizes that i wont allow imaginality to go over during the day potentially/will be issues. shoot imaginality instead, keep poe open and a townie with a gun pocketed.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (isolation #62) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

night kill analysis never lies
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (isolation #63) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (isolation #64) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

Good morning
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (isolation #65) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

I forgot this game existed ngl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (isolation #66) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 400, Dwlee99 wrote:Hey Koba you never answered what's up
dont care im town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (isolation #67) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

reading this page im leaning dwlee last scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (isolation #68) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

but also giving hammer to datisi is scary so datisi vote first ty
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (isolation #69) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

i honestly dont care about the claim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (isolation #70) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

like youre trying to say youre cleared in a game that is intentionally unbalanced, bastard, and unfun based on mechs.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (isolation #71) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

I never claimed my vig was clearing for me either i just nodded and went along with people saying it was because im not going to argue correct conclusion wrong premise
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (isolation #72) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

trying to argue yourself as town through mechs the way dwlee js doing is strictly scummy and I'm leaning then harder based on the reaction
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (isolation #73) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

Because a) you figured out you could infinite shot and b) if datisi didn't immediately post upon unlock, you could have shot.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (isolation #74) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

we literally thought Meg was flipping scum and game was going to be over
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (isolation #75) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 432, Dwlee99 wrote:Ftr koba has a history of pushing me for a mislim and I townread them primarily for y'know not just trying to mislim me immediately but they could be getting more subtle
1 game where I took advantage of people not knowing your meta and just pushed you for vague meta reasons vs where I'm actually not particularly townreading you here over datisi is a much different scenario
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (isolation #76) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think u. Are just trying to argue how you " could be clear" dodging the fact that scum just shoots and wins and the only reason you couldn't was quick posting by datisi
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (isolation #77) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

rofl white flag was literally just letting math lose the game for town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (isolation #78) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

No. You wouldn't have just in case it didnt work.
I didnt get clarification about what a 0.5 treble voter was when asked so frankly i think you're lying about the queue thing. And also i prefer not to use "i asked the mod" as an argument but nah.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (isolation #79) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee feels like they are trying to shade each of datisi and i and gauge whos likelier to not vote them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (isolation #80) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

????
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #81) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

why didnt you vote anyone d1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (isolation #82) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

you are being so vague it is ridiculous lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (isolation #83) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

Yes you are omgusing both datisi and i yup
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (isolation #84) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

datisi are you here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #85) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

you are trying to argue I have BoP on you that doesnt exist too which you know doesnt exist.

I have never been in a 3way with you before this.

Why didn't you vote d1

Why are you trying to argue you are town solely through mech

Why am i scum - other than that i think you are scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (isolation #86) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 478, Dwlee99 wrote:Heck
Whats the 2 words there...
Uh..

"Em standards"

Did we forget them?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (isolation #87) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

ayo datisi u from epicmafia community? Never knew
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (isolation #88) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

"I am aware of my town meta so you should know i would never do this as scum!!" - dwlee, probably
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (isolation #89) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

good thing pick your power ended so datisi knows i can exaggerate my self proclaimed BoP on people greatly
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (isolation #90) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 486, Datisi wrote:
In post 483, DkKoba wrote:ayo datisi u from epicmafia community? Never knew
played a few games there back in 2014, never got the hang of their meta and mech and was promptly booed off the site by everyone yelling at me every game
Lmaooo omg it was sarcasm cuz dwlee was trying to use quotes against me that werent relevant
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #91) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

im settled on probably voting dwlee sometime like 24-48 hours to deadline atp
their reasoning is very LAMIST and im not buying the fact that a town dwlee doesnt end up with a vote anywhere end of day 1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (isolation #92) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

Your mech argument sucks and is just trying to obscure dayplay and cover it up with mechs

Its just funny to see you continue arguing mech with me when you and i are both town we literally agree to shove mechs asde and you acknowledge this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (isolation #93) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 493, Datisi wrote:
In post 490, DkKoba wrote:im settled on probably voting dwlee sometime like 24-48 hours to deadline atp
their reasoning is very LAMIST and im not buying the fact that a town dwlee doesnt end up with a vote anywhere end of day 1
why so late if you're settled?
Because i want to be sure and not throw the game like pyp in case youre scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (isolation #94) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

Or.. you just didnt think of that until datisi yoinked your power
Its literally NAI and i wont listen to the argument. Stop peddling it.

No one immediately thinks that you can queue like that.

Actually

Hold up

I think this is actually a lowkey slip because of what imaginality flipped - his role specificed an infinite vig.

So

Dwlee probably didn't have infinite in their role - ergo they didn't tbink at all about doing the same thing imaginality did

SO thats why theyre arguing this angle now because it is something they figured out too late (why even ask if you can queue as town?)

They claismd it was just a day 2 exploder for context.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (isolation #95) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

"I would have asked" is such a nonargument.

There is an equally valid world that im seeing where you simply get excited, test if you CAN shoot one more time in a way that doesnt look too scummy and then get ability yoinked before the win
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (isolation #96) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee what is your read on datisi and why?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (isolation #97) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 503, Dwlee99 wrote:Dude you know I typically play scum slow. Do you actually think I get overexcited into doing that as lone scum ffs
The slowness is in only doing 1 shot that is popular with everyone else first
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (isolation #98) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

I fail to see how you are not doing exactly what you say you do as scum here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (isolation #99) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think you're trying to brute force a towntell and think it will at least work on datisi even though it doesnt work on me but ok.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (isolation #100) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 509, Datisi wrote:ok i can read now

i got a feeling that koba was baiting me to vote dwlee but i genuinely can't tell whether they're doing it as scum or town due to them being aware of my town!yelo scores so far lole
this is correct
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #101) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh i missed u mentioning as scum

yes it is correct for town reason
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (isolation #102) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

"I can try instant winning or maybe winning and hope meg cant themselves out of a lim"
dwlee, claiming they'd choose the latter LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (isolation #103) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

honestly dont care

I explained how its a shit argument and you continue to peddle it.

If datisi thinks my argument has holes in it he can question me about it, im beyond caring
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (isolation #104) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

Shit i didnt even think of the fact dwlee could be forced to type explode: meg
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (isolation #105) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

see the fact i had that blindspot is an example of how dwlee just as well had a blindspot using their role here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #106) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

No, your stated process was "omg i might have unlimited shots" then you shot meg
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #107) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 272, Dwlee99 wrote:I think I'm locking koba town for being the vig. Koba we need to find one more town

Also at the rate of this game I am thinking I should get clodpoled.
In post 348, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 170, MegAzumarill wrote:neighbor
explode: megazumarill

it technically doesn't say 1-shot, just Day 2, sooooo??
1st quote is just hmm

2nd one is ... yeah you weren't indicating thinking of making it evens here at ALL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (isolation #108) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 526, Datisi wrote:ok nvm actually my head hurts after modding two secret hitlers, i'll try to recharge a bit and read this in like half an hour, all the words are blurring rn
now i wanna mod longform secret hitler in mish mash forums

I did so 2 years ago... damn its been that long since i started modding games
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (isolation #109) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

I see an implication of your thought process by what is said, how it is said, and what is unsaid.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (isolation #110) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok well can you say who u think is scum here?
I leaned datisi at the start bc bias towards your vig on lukewarm- but you havent said much since i pushed you other than to self meta yourself.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (isolation #111) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 536, Datisi wrote:
In post 535, DkKoba wrote:bc bias towards your vig on lukewarm
why would you consider this town!indicative? scum factions want to get rid of one another
you see this assumes i am always a smart player
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (isolation #112) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

My MO has always been *say stupid shit* *realize stupid shit was wrong* *ammend stupid shit into smart shit*
This is why im usually wrong a lot early game but very good in late game.
This game was very rushed and i now regret my vig shot .. but the power of shooting pooky was still worth.

So yee
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (isolation #113) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

what was awful about my push?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (isolation #114) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

hey datisi want to hate me or love me within the next 5 minutes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (isolation #115) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

continuing to do things like ignore games like scp upick is why i'm settling my vote on you today.

instituting a fake BoP is not towny.

the fact you are trying to make your case against me primarily about how I fos you is just straight up .. not a town thought process to me.

A lot of your progression/logic come off as fake to me.

You have literally like 2 minutes to convince me otherwise if you are town because I am ready to vote.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (isolation #116) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

like the fact you are also falling back on mechs to explain whos town and whos not is also scum indicative here because you've progressed beyond that kind of play and that was mostly because of me. to revert back to it is suspect and probably pushing an agenda.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (isolation #117) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

(expired on 2022-02-20 14:07:56)

VOTE: dwlee
UNVOTE:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (isolation #118) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: dwlee
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (isolation #119) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

ELO KOBA IS BACK
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #120) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

well to be fair that was melo so it doesnt count but i always vote right in elo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (isolation #121) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 544, DkKoba wrote:hey datisi want to hate me or love me within the next 5 minutes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #122) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think my play thus far and the way scum handled nightkills around me and, well, my very unnecessary defense of imaginality at a time where there was 0 threat of elimination is pretty decisively evidence im town here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (isolation #123) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

the way that balance from not_mafia never crossed my mind but likely because of TMI from having access to being scum, dwlee probably thought balance existed based on the roles they and imaginality have >>>
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (isolation #124) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 566, Datisi wrote:i suddenly have the motivation to work on a seminar i have been procrastinating on for the past two weeks, see ya in an hour or so
get back here young man
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #125) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

you have a mafia game to play
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (isolation #126) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 565, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 563, DkKoba wrote:i think my play thus far and the way scum handled nightkills around me and, well, my very unnecessary defense of imaginality at a time where there was 0 threat of elimination is pretty decisively evidence im town here.
Defending imaginality

as scum in a micro

yes very town-indicative
im sure you can definitely make up a reason why id have the urge to do so as scum during the night phase
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (isolation #127) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

nearly every semblance of balance never crossed my mind. in fact i was moreso thinking how fucking broken the setup could be and scum having an infinite vig possible definitely hits that list.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (isolation #128) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

that is a non argument because i did not have the vig at the time i speculated it might be multiball. if i rand a fucking role that says blue mafia im not fucking saying "haha might be multiball ;)"

masochist mafia i replaced into a scum slot that had a name that *heavily* suggested multiball.
I intentionally tried to pretend like I didnt know it was possibly multiball despite a flipped scum *because* I wanted to be read as town

nice try tho
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #129) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 575, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 573, DkKoba wrote:nearly every semblance of balance never crossed my mind. in fact i was moreso thinking how fucking broken the setup could be and scum having an infinite vig possible definitely hits that list.
But how would you know that scum had an infinite vig before imaginality's flip? lol

jesus fucking christ

the latter part of this sentence is thoughts from *after* i started FoSing you

i have consistently thinking this throughout the game and am showing how my thinking was *correct*.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (isolation #130) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 578, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 576, DkKoba wrote:that is a non argument because i did not have the vig at the time i speculated it might be multiball. if i rand a fucking role that says blue mafia im not fucking saying "haha might be multiball ;)"

masochist mafia i replaced into a scum slot that had a name that *heavily* suggested multiball.
I intentionally tried to pretend like I didnt know it was possibly multiball despite a flipped scum *because* I wanted to be read as town

nice try tho
You claimed 0 shot vig wdym you didn't know you were a vig
"wdym you had a role name in your name that was clearly useless and didnt think you had that role"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (isolation #131) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 577, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 256, Dwlee99 wrote:So you're telling me

This dude had an infinity shot vigilante

And didn't immediately try to pop everyone?
In post 257, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 30, imaginality wrote:Eesh, 7 to lim?
Screw that for a lark.

This should* do it:

Kill: frogsterking
Kill: DkKoba
Kill: Dwlee99
Kill: Datisi
Kill: MegAzumarill
Kill: PookyTheMagicalBear
Kill: VP Baltar
Kill: Lukewarm

*probably not**

**but remembering another game I was in, it's worth a shot***

***or eight
Oh nevermind LOL
In post 258, Dwlee99 wrote:I like how the role says you can post it but not what'll happen. That's funny
This is like ultra townslip not imaginality's partner here

Like could I fake it if I really thought about it? Yea, if I thought that I would get to this situation and was putting actual thought into the game instead of it being literal total meme, maybe. But actual reaction was seeing an infinite dayvig flip and being like wtf why aren't we all dead, cause I completely missed imaginality even doing that cause I wasn't paying attention at all which I think I'd be more aware of if I was in a chat with imaginality where he is going "yea I'm gonna use my infinite dayvig lol"
this is not remotely a townslip or anti associative
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (isolation #132) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

cool well i thought it was useless because a) i already had the triple vote(which i immediately claimed and used which is ++++Town for me) and b) it seemed tacked on as a meme c) NOT_MAFIA IS THE DESIGNER OF THE SETUP LMAO

tbh not gonna entertain your non arguments bye
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (isolation #133) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

the latest attempt to project what you'd do is another reason datisi should see you as scum over me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (isolation #134) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

the fun part about your BoP argument is that i know you're scum now so take that :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (isolation #135) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

I didn't lie about shit - I was indeed a 0.5 vig and 0.5 treble voter
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (isolation #136) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

i love that you think you had an argument there like I didn't misinterpret something that when I claimed no one else knew what it meant either until further analysis.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (isolation #137) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 597, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 213, imaginality wrote:
In post 199, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:giving koba a full vig is like giving trump nuclear weapons
Let's hope this game doesn't drag on for four years before we can vote DkKoba out...

@VP the difference between my fake vig and DkKoba's 0.5 vig makes me think one of four things is possible:

A. DkKoba is a lying scumster
- seems a bit early for an essentially unforced random lie, 0.5 vig seems like an oddly specific lie to come up with

B. DkKoba is a towny lying for RVS lols
- doesn't seem like it though given #106, also the above point still applies

C. There's someone else (maybe multiple) who could get 0.5 vig and team up with DkKoba to vig someone
- on which note, can one of you clodpole whallop me? It might turn my vig powers from apparently fake to real, or at least half real
- yes, I'm also a clodpole

D. The mod put deliberately conflicting vig stuff in to confuse, mislead, amuse and/or antagonise us because nothing in this game is designed to make sense
- this is my leading theory
Also this is a soft-defense of koba
sounds more like TMIing me as not his alignment <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (isolation #138) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

imaginality, the chronic busser ............... posts about me saying im towny..

but also imaginality likes to pocket, so me being singled out is also >Rand town for the gamestate.

its fucking wonderful how reality favors my alignment being town :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (isolation #139) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

you are trying to frame being wrong as lying :)

the most NAI thing for me ever.

I would normally just say its town indicative but i know i fake a nice townslip here or there when i'm scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (isolation #140) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

anymore bad arguments I can debunk from you?

also thanks for the free fuel against you that you thought was scum indicative for me <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (isolation #141) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

it really makes my job easier when i dont need to go back and quote things that show im town when you already do so!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #142) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

Being ignorant of something is not lying.

What am I precisely lying about if I'm unaware?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (isolation #143) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

what happened was i didnt fucking know what treble voter meant ok?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (isolation #144) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

because i started the game strictly as a 0 shot vigilante and nothing else but i was also a triple voter so I didnt think treble voter was part of the triple vote at all at the time.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (isolation #145) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

like literally i randed town 0 shot vig neighbor and thats it and then i got the treble part added when i was clodpoled
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (isolation #146) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 611, DkKoba wrote:because
i started the game strictly as a 0 shot vigilante and nothing else but i was also a triple voter
so I didnt think treble voter was part of the triple vote at all at the time.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (isolation #147) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

I am talking about the words in my role btw.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (isolation #148) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

i had no indication that treble meant triple vote and thats where the confusion came from

my progression about this clearly shows this so if you wanna try saying i planned for this from the very start of the game, used my triple vote,and planned on claiming this at the end, I have to congratulate on throwing against imaginality and making yourself obvious.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (isolation #149) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 109, DkKoba wrote:I started the game as a 0 shot vig and now have 0.5 vote and 0.5 vig
btw i literally claimed it here that i never had treble in my role name at the start
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (isolation #150) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

like idk how to make it more obvious that i was playing to my town MO here and how actions here prove im not scum

because a) i hardshoved a person who claimed not!town d1 and wanted to bait pooky mistakenly thinking i had no vote because of the aforementioned role name fuckery

b) nightkills spew me as town as well as imaginality trying to pocket me by directly calling me out(which was part of the reason I was initially shooting him going into night 1 and softed the fact i was doing so by saying i was hero shooting, and then changed later on when i read imaginality again, which is *precisely* why I defended imaginality on n1 in hood chat when lukewarm was pushing.)
c) i have been claimed since the start of the game. I do not share my role that easily when I am scum in a closed bastard setup like this. being extremely open about my claim is *very* >rand town for me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (isolation #151) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

datisi i think you will better see that if you see why I am *townier* than dwlee you will better find the solution here rather than trying to find "scummy" things
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (isolation #152) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee: i realized my arguments are doo doo so i will see if i can just mech win and not have to pretend anymore
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (isolation #153) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

good thing that finding town is not as easy as seeing who is right and who is wrong and about who has a legitimate thought process behind their actions <3

i have several posts in threads that are explained by what I am explaining. was I wrong about imaginality? yes. but the fact is that i proved i was actually *going to* vig him and that i had put thought into his slot during the night phase.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (isolation #154) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

its ok dwlee you will never again win against town me <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (isolation #155) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

just accept it, maybe self vote :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (isolation #156) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 616, DkKoba wrote:
In post 611, DkKoba wrote:because
i started the game strictly as a 0 shot vigilante and nothing else but i was also a triple voter
so I didnt think treble voter was part of the triple vote at all at the time.
In post 617, DkKoba wrote:I am talking about the words in my role btw.
In post 618, DkKoba wrote:i had no indication that treble meant triple vote and thats where the confusion came from

my progression about this clearly shows this so if you wanna try saying i planned for this from the very start of the game, used my triple vote,and planned on claiming this at the end, I have to congratulate on throwing against imaginality and making yourself obvious.
In post 620, DkKoba wrote:
In post 109, DkKoba wrote:I started the game as a 0 shot vig and now have 0.5 vote and 0.5 vig
btw i literally claimed it here that i never had treble in my role name at the start
In post 621, DkKoba wrote:like idk how to make it more obvious that i was playing to my town MO here and how actions here prove im not scum

because a) i hardshoved a person who claimed not!town d1 and wanted to bait pooky mistakenly thinking i had no vote because of the aforementioned role name fuckery

b) nightkills spew me as town as well as imaginality trying to pocket me by directly calling me out(which was part of the reason I was initially shooting him going into night 1 and softed the fact i was doing so by saying i was hero shooting, and then changed later on when i read imaginality again, which is *precisely* why I defended imaginality on n1 in hood chat when lukewarm was pushing.)
c) i have been claimed since the start of the game. I do not share my role that easily when I am scum in a closed bastard setup like this. being extremely open about my claim is *very* >rand town for me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (isolation #157) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

but also: fuck you, lying is NAI for me :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (isolation #158) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

Please keep pushing this point I think its funny because of how fast it will be disproven by anyone reading the post you are talking about.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (isolation #159) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

also since there's not really much info in this game and ive presented all my evidence im going to no longer be posting unless prompted to by datisi as to not overwhelm him so seeya
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (isolation #160) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

also can we use main thread rather than the hood
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (isolation #161) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

imaginality tends to hardbus partners in my experience and has issues with TMI
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (isolation #162) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee claimed i have BoP and that since I didnt explicitly townread them I had to be scum, when in fact I do not have an accurate read history on dwlee, and have been even fooled by them in the lategame.

i realize now that it is a kinda bunk point since they are scum and thus i am correct so even if the BoP argument is true , objectively fmpov i am actually voting correctly.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (isolation #163) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

my alignment won!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (isolation #164) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

this is payback for the elo u hammered me in :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (isolation #165) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well rest easy knowing that I, at least, am a guaranteed winner here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (isolation #166) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Also my confusion. About my role was genuine
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (isolation #167) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Yes give scum pt I want lukewarm to see xD
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (isolation #168) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

IMAGINALITY GET IN HERE AND SAY NO REDACTIONS
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (isolation #169) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

LMAO just realizes the joke that nfts are useless that's why imaginality dayvig did nothing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (isolation #170) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 677, Lukewarm wrote:No redactions.

Remembered when .u solve for the other scum team was Imag + Koba.

I do lol
We we were destined to lose if there was no town dayvig lol, I woulda doomed you with my dying breath if you got my lim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (isolation #171) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

all i got was a 1 shot vig if i got targeted *twice*

if you didnt claim what happened to yours you'd have a lategame instant hammer triple vote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (isolation #172) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and the only reason i did get mine was because i was extremely open about my mechs lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (isolation #173) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 38, DkKoba wrote:rofl

lukewarm is blue mafia and we're gonna cross shoot tonight and town wins

which i guess is ok.
In post 39, DkKoba wrote:ROFL GET OWNED LUKE
In post 40, DkKoba wrote:if I win this difficult elo imma legend
In post 42, DkKoba wrote:
In post 40, DkKoba wrote:if I win this difficult elo imma legend
imma legend
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (isolation #174) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh it doesnt show timestamps in the quotes. well you'll have to wait for that then
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (isolation #175) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 32, DkKoba wrote:
imaginality kills vp baltar

just since we are likely going into mlimlo at least 1 kill needs to look good for me
In post 34, DkKoba wrote:how about u
receive deez
In post 35, Not_Mafia wrote:
Nuts received
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (isolation #176) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wait i missed a post
In post 33, Not_Mafia wrote:Received
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (isolation #177) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 670, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 667, Datisi wrote:also the "here is imaginality soft-defending koba" argument was wack ebcause soft-defending them from WHAT? pooky's shitposting? they were in zero danger at the time
koba fears me more than everyone else

my shitposts terrify them
true
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (isolation #178) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 655, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 654, Not_Mafia wrote:Day 1 Treble Voter
Oh look so koba was lying unlucky
Not_Mafia wrote:Please confirm you have read your role PM, if you don't understand it, don't worry you'll figure it out, probably

Red Mafia 0-Shot Vigilante Clodpole NeighbourWelcome!

You are a
Red Mafia 0-Shot Vigilante Clodpole Neighbour
  • During the day you can vote to eliminate a player.
  • You are a neighbour, the neighbourhood thread is here.
  • At night, you can kill another player.
  • At any time, you can talk in your PT
  • At night, you have access to a vigilante kill, separate from your factional kill
  • You are a Clodpole.
You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.

The game thread is here.

actually i was not, this was the role PM i got
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (isolation #179) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 693, VP Baltar wrote:No redactions.. ggall...gallery... for modding NM
twas a pleasure to blast you into the graveyard
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (isolation #180) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 698, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 694, DkKoba wrote:
In post 693, VP Baltar wrote:No redactions.. ggall...gallery... for modding NM
twas a pleasure to blast you into the graveyard
Lol the funny thing is we almost killed you N1 too, but assumed you were town so we would let the reds kill you. Wonder how that would have altered the next day with you dead and imaginality alive
blue mafia probably has a chance of winning in that universe assuming town doesnt reach lukewarm scum in the same way they did, since i did help
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”